4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite party game?

first for benis

Second for god emperor

oh cool a doubles thread

Morning everyone!

Been wearing a brace and playing games for once. Wrist is only in a decent amount of pain.

Playing Driver San Francisco. The story and some gameplay mechanics are pretty dang silly. Tons of unlocks for me to waste time getting at least.

Dear God, it was a challenge not to burst out laughing.

Howdy fellas.
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A MARIO PARTY 2

I really hope even a few hundred thousand try to flee the country. Sadly libtards are retarded commies with no money so I doubt it.

Hows life been fam?

I guess Smash 4. I never got much into Melee because I was relatively young. I prefer Rivals of Aether to Smash 4, but Smash is better in a party game type setting.
Anyway, I have a phone interview for a job in about 10 hours. I think it's a good sign because I've put in at this same place regularly, and usually they just reject me, each time slightly faster. But this time I got invited to a job fair, and now I'm getting a phone interview. I just hope it goes well.

Dead thread

Party games suck because I have no friends.

did a no gun run in dmc2.
fuck that game

Anyone here playing Pokemon Moon? You can't really lose control there because the game won't stop holding your hand long enough for you to.

Nope, because I'm an idiot who updated my 3DS. I've got Soul Silver booted up right now. Need to grind a little for the Whitney fight.

Congrats user! What kind of job is it?

dmc2>dmc1 at least

I don't know how they keep managing to make pokemon games easier but each time I try a new one I'm even more surprised.

That's what one of the tumblrina said too yesterday morning. She said she had a friend in Canada but she was too broke to move. Hopefully some of the rich celebrities who threatened to move will keep their promise.

Retail, selling electronics. Probably the same pay as my last one, but better conditions and I hear they're unionized. No more mopping up fish guts in 12 hour shifts for me. I could be a real career man, shilling video games, shitty headphones, and cheap remote controlled cars that stop working in two weeks.

On my way to the hospital, I've got some type of food poisoning. Its so bad I can't fall asleep without crapping myself

I agree whole heartedly. it's easier than one clearly but, fucking hard with just a sword.

You'd be surprised. I'd say it's better than gen 6, and maybe gen 1, but that's it. Also my Rockruff won't evolve for some reason and it's level 39.

The annoying thing about the celebrities is they will still come here to work in their kike movies, they will still talk about American politics on their social media shit, the only difference is they won't be paying taxes here if they even are already.

Ayyy union shit might be pretty nice if its a decent one at least.

What'd you eat?

Got any lewds?

DMC1s atmosphere was pretty comfy but about 15 minutes of dealing with the camera and I could punch a puppy.

If thats a new poke the info online might just be wrong.

I'm still high energy and I'm not even a burger

Better than no union. Out here, it usually means they fire you right before you've worked there long enough to get benefits, and cut your hours off right before you hit enough to be considered full-time. They had me working 36 hours a week at my old job, but would always "ask" (tell) me to stay an hour extra. Cutting me off one hour before I would be a full-time employee. I got fired anyway because they needed to downsize.

At least I'm off until monday so I can get a little crazy with my sleep schedule
Guitar Hero/Rock Band is always fun. I never had the coordination for the drums though. The kick pedal was the death of me

But it's fucking fun, right? Nothing like fliniging oncoming cars at your race opponents

viv is 4 hug, not 4 fug

anyone want to play mahjong?

I fucking hate that 36 hour shit. I've done that before and its just spitting in your face.

Oh yeah its neat. I went in expecting a gritty serious cop game and then BAM youre a ghost or its a dream or something

How much of the map have you unlocked? Please tell me theres a more rural open windy road bit on the outside. The square crowded city roads are driving me a little crazy.

It shows a complete lack of respect. To make it worse, almost everyone else who worked there was a bitchy old woman who would take it out on me. I'm going in and working my ass off for the bare minimum they can legally pay me, and I'm being treated like dirt the whole time. Fuck 'em.

Same here fam

That orange tint to most of it is still burned in my head.

Anyone else who hates avatars/trips is free to do this. Just makes the thread more comfy for me really.

I'm dreading getting back into the min wage job hell shit in another month because of that shit. I'd love to find a place where the bosses understand that its a shit job and try to at least make it the slightest bit better. But they usually don't give a shit because they know they can replace you tomorrow.

REALLY DEAD THREAD everyone is shitposting on Holla Forums

Can you blame them
18 months of hard shitposting paid off

Post some fun riot vids if theres any up. Haven't seen much of it honestly.

its probably a slow night fam. it is wednesday/thursday night/morning.
How you been?

I'm starting to get sicken by all the salt i've been digesting for the past day.

It's our victory day, Party hard.

I've yet to have a good boss. Once I finish my high school equivalency I'm going to try and get in at the local auto plant. They pay well, but I hear the foremen are really shit. They're basically all rich kids whose parents are low-level executive types in the company, so they show up and try to boss around people who've been working there 30 years. Apparently they were even worse in the 70s until somebody hung one from the rafters during a blackout.

Watch the last minute of this video. I'm convinced Obama and Biden are butt buddies.

Thursday night here mate

I haven't gotten across the bridge yet but thumbing through the screenshots on the steam page look like there will be some off road focused stuff at some point. I don't think you'll be satisfied by whatever those roads look like though.
I like that they're up front with it all. There's also a really cool little detail once you can zoom all the way out but I won't spoil that for you.

Drinking anything?
Having a good time?

Bitches are for pumping

Already making America great again

Might be a good place to work with Trump fucking with companies who moved their auto plants to other countries soon.

Well I mean if theres off road stuff there must be like road roads to drive you there at least

Do you know if the whole income every 20 minute thing works if I just idle the game? Like could I leave it open all night and wake up to some free money?

And yet you cancerfags are still here

Well, I'm Canadian. They threaten to move the plant to Mexico so often that it doesn't phase anybody anymore. It would kill the whole county if they did move it, though. It's pretty much all we have for jobs that can actually support a family, without an expensive degree. Even then, with their policy changes you have to work there 10 years to get to full pay. I wish I could afford to leave because there are so few opportunities here.

I have a fitness test and structured interview for a corrections job next week, and seriously need to get some better sleep patterns if I want to make it there and perform well. In the meantime, I've pretty much plotted my course for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, and that course entails getting a New 3DS plus some discounted games, and whatever else pops up the following Monday and looks good.

I forgot that was even coming up. I hope I can get this job because I want to pick up Hyrule Warriors. Or maybe score the mp3 player I want off Amazon at a discount.

Well, for your sake, I hope you're able to get it and procure what your heart desires. Best of luck, user.

Well shit Trump might end up hurting you then.

How do normalfagfags stay sane?

Thats going to be the shittiest fucking job. Hope you know how to handle niggers.

That's what immodium (loperamide) is for, m8.
Take double the recommended dose
Stay hydrated

I love how Alex Jones is basically the new media now, along with all the alt-right shitlords. Jones especially has whipped up a lot of younger people into being pro-fun as fuck and seeing every form of gun control as leading to concentration camps.

They'll still be shilling about how wonderful Trudeau is and how Vancouver is full of muh diversity. If even one shitlib moves to Canada, it will be worth it.

I've worked for cool bosses before. I know the job market isn't great atm but look for small businesses owned and operated by people who work alongside you and don't hide in an office somewhere else.

Me too, but the salt must flow, user. Embed fucking related, watch this shit.

Gave up drinking after Trump went over 270 last night, fampai.
OH, YES

I hope you get it, and that you will be ready with stories for future 4 AM threads, user.

It's a job nonetheless

I don't see why it wouldn't

Good luck. That's what my brother does and he likes it alright. Getting maced will be the worst part from what he's told me. Like that shit will be hurting you for days and it'll flare back up every time you shower.

Honestly I've become less Holla Forums and more "1776 AMERICANISM". If we didn't educate niggers to be democrats they might be alright. And banning miscegenation would be good enough for me. So I for one accept out filter king with open arms.

One job for ten years is nothing out here. My dad's been there for 23 years now, and even that's not very long. Before they closed the other two plants here, and the other automakers left, it was common to just graduate high school, shop around between the Big 3, and work there until you either retired or dropped dead. I don't think Trump will hurt us too badly, though. If he does renegotiate the NAFTA, it might actually help us. There's a reason we call the PM who passed it "The Great Mistake". He's so hated that his son has made a career out of joking about how hated his family is.

I feel bad for all my canadian buds who are probably going to have their country ruined even more than it already is because of that.

And yeah I'd love to find a small tobacco/beer place to work. I actually know the tobacco side well at least. Was my favorite part of working a gas station.

Oh yeah for sure. Plus you might get to crack a few skulls. Is it like a low security one at least?

good to know. Did any salt mining?

Here for the first 4 years of driving you can't have any piss in your system when you drive so I stay off the stuff

Been playing 999 and Reigns lately. Just won £200 betting on Trump. What games should I get?

It all depends on where I get assigned while I do training. Hopefully I can stay closer to home and the shift is mostly dead, but you never know. Plus, it's not like I'm going to spend the rest of my life doing this, as I'm probably going to try to save money and go back to school for a master's so I can hopefully make even more money.

I want to fug Filia. She deserves to be in a good fighting game.

It doesn't work like that
Also Imagine a world where Lincoln wasn't killed, meaning the niggers got sent back

You in like west canada or something? Is all of it like that where one factory makes or break towns?

Masters in what?

Prolly criminal justice so I can hopefully get into a supervisory position and/or conduct research.

fillia is for fug and hug

The fuck is DR3?

I'm actually right on the Michigan border. We still haven't recovered from the recession in 2008. We lost Ford and GM outright. Chrysler has closed two of their three plants. Each plant used to have something like 50k employees. Chrysler is at about 30k in their remaining plant. But each of those plants also had a network of local parts shops and such that provided for them. Plus drivers who brought the parts to the plants, and food trucks outside the plants were hugely profitable. We almost lost the tomato plant a few towns over last year, and that would have pretty much killed the town singlehandedly. That's small fries compared to losing the auto plants.

DR3 is short hand for Democrats are the Real Racists (Or Democrats R Real Racists)

everyone's at least little racist even if they have the best of intentions tbh

I didn't say that, but common core does produce retards, and retards vote blue.

Sounds pretty comfy

Would you be a government guy then? Might get to work for Trump's America.

Ahhhh I've got a bud in the same area and he says the same shit. He hasn't managed to find a job in years.

CvS2

bout fuggin time monica

I'd be working at the state level, but who knows. Maybe I'll get to serve the God Emperor yet.

Seriously. Its been almost a week since I've played a game for more than 20 minutes. Was dying fam

I'm 26 and every job I've worked is minimum wage. Without a good degree, you can't get anywhere here. It traps you. I remember watching a show years ago where they described their hometown like it was some malevolent being that used its dark powers to pull you in. I understand that now because that's what this place is. You can't make any money here but you can't leave to make money because this place keeps you too poor.

I don't see the river of salt ending anytime soon.

Good shit.

If not him then definitely one of his sons when they run in another 16-20 years.

Yeah hes mentioned feeling trapped too. Feel bad for you guys. I'm 26 and only worked min wage stuff mostly but I could probably get slightly better if I wanted to.

Yeah I never really went full Holla Forums, but I think they (along with Stefan Holla Forumsyneux) are right about what immigration is doing to 'merica. Certainly, it's ruining prospects for a libertarian future, and it is much messier to "undo" immigration and naturalization than, say, Obamacare.

Yeah, I guess they just got rid of their George W. Bush (Harper) and replaced him with Trudeau (Obama). I hope they get a Trump next, like we did.

Aw yeah.
oh and finally

you could get steady raises doin shitty service jobs monica, banks fo one. just go be a teller n do good enough they'll break you off some basic endz monica u kno wut it is fam.

less u ain't got no major brand bank or sumn in yo town u kno then u fugged fam

Fair enough though retards vote for both ailes, it just depends on what indoctrinates them
And seeing as Dems offer blacks a life without work they vote for them

Well, once I get my high school I might be able to get better too. I can probably pull the "family man" card for a leg up since I've technically been married for like 8 years now.

Don't you need a degree or something to work in a bank? We've got a couple small ones but I don't think they're hiring anyway.

Some guy mentioned a kevin O'something last thread thats supposed to try and be their Trump next time. Trumps are going to rise in most countries once the people see how amazing he makes the states.

How's it going fellas?

Shit is really salty here in california. Protesters blocking freeways and shit. One of my liberal friends is getting triggered by Trump. My school had a fake active shooting threat. Overall this is one big entertaining shit fest. Also, I am fucking hungry and could use some McDonalds pancakes right about now.

You some kind of muzzie who married young or something?

Pancakes? Might as well get mcgriddles fam

And watch yourself, the riots will only get worse.

if you tryna be a dude that make decisions n shit then ya monica u need a degree. if you tryna b a teller n jus keep yo shit str8 i'd say go for it fam ain't gonna hurt to drop a app. smaller banks prolly won't end up payin all that much but iz better than minimum i'm sure n if u do well and ain't sum1 they have to worry about they gon put u on monica.

you will almost guaranteed have to pass a credit check however.

McD's got pancakes tho?

Have you ever stayed up long enough to see a sunrise before? It's a good sight to see.

Shieeet haven't had a mcgriddle in forever. I find the pancakes tend to be easy on my stomach. Stuff like the egg mcmuffins really makes me feel shitty throughout the day.

Nigga, you didn't know?

This is too fucking rich. Get you them pancakes nigga, they go great with all this salt in the air.

That's O'Leary. I'd vote for him. Can't be worse than what we have. Hell, I'd vote for Don Cherry if he ran, and all he's known for is wearing weird suits and talking about hockey.

Nah, I'm white. We married pretty much right after I dropped out and separated a couple years later. On paper we're still together. She lives with her friends and I'm crashing with my dad.

I can probably do a credit check. I always pay my shit off in time. I'll drop off a couple if I don't get this shitty minimum wage job. Hell, I might drop one off anyway. Wouldn't be the first time I've worked two jobs. Bank's right down the road from the place that's interviewing me, anyway.

Almost every single night. I love when the thread starts to wind down, going outside and having a cig while the sun rises. The comfiest.

It the fake eggs or the grease that gets you?

You got kids? Why stay married?

dat shit do b takin me tho dawg. like da world bein born a new or some shit monica. nice to blaze up then go joggin or sumn while dat sun come up nigga dat shit fresh ah tho boi

color people time monica, i ain't kno dey even had breakfast till they did dat shit all day monica

sound good fam yea yea i imagine iz borin but it's prolly better than summa alternatives dem

Yeah dude, they've had them forever here in Burgerstan. They have a whole breakfast platter with a couple of flapjacks, some sausage patties, and a hashbrown; it'll give you the shits something fierce even before lunch but it's great when you're strapped for cash and/or hung over.

I heard bloody Beiber likes Trump, even he's probably better than what else that shithole could bring
And the commies probably vote for him
His music is still shitthough

Why don't you drift around supporters like that guy did in San Diego

i heard hannah montana promise she'll treat dat nigga donald w/ respect if he treats homo's w/ respect or sumn. i got no respect for radio niggas no mo

shhieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Hannah (Aka the real Miley) got killed years ago and got replaced by a huge fucking degerate

but when it comes to Macca's breakfast items, I've always been partial to the Egg McMuffin and the bagel sandwiches.

Also, Amy Schumer isn't actually going to leave the United States like she promised, which I'm kind of bummed about. I'm hoping at least Lena Dunham keeps her promise, tho

Divorce is expensive and this way I can use her job's medical benefits for doctor visits. I can't afford to go to the doctor otherwise. I go to the free clinic if it's an emergency because the government pays for that. We've got one kid. Incidentally, marrying right out of high school also isn't uncommon around here.

Better than any jobs I've worked.

I got a feeling it's the fake eggs. That food just does not sit right with my stomach, and that's saying something because I just eat pure junk food.

Well shit man go try out the pancakes and see if you like it.

Will do.

i hope they all do monica

i peeped da theory but I cain't balee dat shit monica c'mon nao

Amy Schumer should move to Aleppo

Fleeing the country is something people always tote around before an election but almost never make good on. I'd be more surprised if any of them actually do it

Current year Miley and 2009 Miley are no way the same person

This is fucking beautiful. Is it confirmed he wasn't just a retarded protester though?

So far luckily I haven't found anything like that. I love my shitty fast food and none of it bugs me.

Even when I go to taco bell and load up on like 10 burritos to eat for an entire day.

How often do you get to see your kid?

You guys ever going to try to fix it?

I know. People were saying this even when Obama was elected, so it's really not surprising; I guess it's just more surprising how many Hollywood people are throwing that around. It's mostly for publicity tho. What I do find hilarious, though, is that Canada's immigrations website crashed in the wake of Trump's victory.

Honestly why flee when you've been shown democracy in America still works? People would have bitched about Hillary being in office, too, if that ended up being the case

Pretty often. It's a small enough town I can just walk to her mom's place and take her somewhere, when I've got the cash. Or she'll bike over here and stay the night in my brother's old room. He got out because he's a lot smarter than me.
Doubt it. It was a friendly split, just wasn't working. I'd say we're still friends. I think we could hang out without it being super awkward or anything like that.

I think I used up all my luck.

Brawl is pretty fun, but I'm biased towards it because it has Snek.

That's rough fam. Hope it gets better. I hope Snake comes back in Smash Switch since it's been "confirmed" by a supposed insider that it's basically going to be Smash 4: Director's Cut

Luckily! Spoil her!

What are you gonna do when some other man is raising your kid though?

Well you are just getting all the bad luck out of the way lately so that you can have nothing but good luck later.

How'd you almost get hit by a car?

Things have to get worse before they get better, as callous as that may sound. Hopefully they get better before long, user; all you have to do is just keep looking up.

I think there was a lack of communication between Nintendo and Kojima, the latter of which I believe called the former but received no response. Here's hoping, though.

Ain't lost control since I rarely visit these type of threads.

Anyway, can't think of a party game off the top of head at the moment. But, I've been drawing while jamming to an ill party beat.

Mario Party 2 and Dokapon Kingdom. I hear Dokapon Kingdom is even worse than Mario Party in terms of being able to fuck your friends over, though.

Would spoil her if I could afford to. It's a good thing she's not old enough to know her dad's a deadbeat, because that would break my heart.
My hope is that she'll be old enough to be mostly raised by the time her mom starts seeing other people seriously.

I loved him in Brawl, and would definitely sell off some stuff to buy a Switch if he's in the new version. Same insider supposedly mentioned a trade-in program for Wii U games, incidentally. Either a reduced price or outright free depending on the game, is the claim. Could all be bullshit though.

Well, "insiders" were right about it being a tablet as well as its chipset, so who knows. I'd love to see Venom Snake face off against Cloud and Bayonetta, tho

Hows life been user?

What kinda stuff you do with her?

I want to fuck women. Is it worth it? I don't care if it's 2D or 3D. I just feel the need to fuck something.

Just get a fleshlight, or a realdoll if you have enough disposable income to blow. Or, if you have absolutely no shame, just buy a hooker.

I'm not sure that Venom was ever technically on a Nintendo system. Which of the original Metal Gears was he the "Big Boss" in? I always mix the two up. One of the insiders claiming a Smash port is coming is the same one who called the Switch's design, but I don't think she's said anything about the discount being true. Would love to see a few new characters, though. Maybe get Snake and IC back.

Lunch, the park, or just play video games. I have a good movie streaming setup so if she wants to see a new movie that's how we watch it. Not much, but I think she's happy to just be around me.

Speaking of Snake, the first words of Trump's Victory speech was "Sorry to keep you waiting"

Fun! You are the first man in 4am to truly make me jelly user.

Make sure you give her good taste in vidya

Weird I how I completely blanked out on Mario Party.

Speaking of Mario, Mario Kart; Double Dash was what I was originally gonna say as a good party game.

Good. Just waiting on a scanner so I can digitize all the sketches I've been making this past month.

Cloud was never "technically" on a Nintendo system either, excluding Theatrhythm and the Kingdom Hearts games, but he's there anyway. Big Boss has appeared in both Metal Gear 1 and 2, additionally.

How to find hookers in Canada? Also, how much should I be worrying about aids?

I dunno, but I would always make it a principle to wear rubbers.

There is no "technically" there, my dude. Theatrhythm counts.
Yeah but didn't MGS5 retcon it so one of them was Venom? Which one was he? I forget.

You the guy who did the soft semi furry stuff?

Nah, I don't do furry shit.

Drive through shitty neighborhoods and you'll probably find some. And as a general rule wear a condom unless you're trying to get someone pregnant

Not even cute catgirls?

Okay I looked it up and Venom is the Big Boss you fight in MG1, so he counts. Put him in with Snake's old moveset and give him a rocket punch final smash or something. I'd be down for it.

That's up to her. I've got a few good games still sitting around if she really wants to play them.

Either that or just have Sahelanthropus sweep the map, or something, but that might be better saved for the stage should he get one.

I just ate 5 eggs and I'm still hungry.

The one that lets me STAY UP ALL NIGHT, ONII-CHAN

this work 2

if u don't care i mean shieet man you got a lot of options. u could jus go to a shitty bar monica

Eat 5 more.

Cat girls aren't really considered furry.

I do draw cute girls/women tho.

We're out of eggs, jack.

The Final Smash should be mechanically the same as in Brawl but be Quiet snipping targets

There are any number of things they could do for it, really. I'd be happy just to have him with a Solid Snake skin.

That could work too.

I'm not going to tell her she can't play some games because they're bad. I played a lot of bad games as a kid and just didn't care because they were fun.

I said semi to be fair

Eat cheese.

THIS IS CHILD ABUSE.

I'm afraid I'll have to confiscate your loli.

That's a good idea. But we're outta cheese, jack.

Eat a PB&J

Don't you touch her.

They need to have at least that and an Old Snake/MGS3 sneaking suit. Fuck, maybe even the Peace Walker battle dress, that'd be nice.

i want to say worms? maybe im saying that because its not something people want to play that often. usually its mario party, smash bros, mario kart. which i definitely enjoy dont get me wrong.

I can't see them putting in more than one alt costume (with colors), personally.

Well then, I'd probably vouch for the Solid Snake costume, as it's arguably his most popular iteration. It'd be cool if someone modded in his PS1 model, too.

I'd say more like a 1/3, but whatever.

Don't have a cat girl, but here have a bunny girl I sketched.

I'm out, need my beauty sleep.

That would be pretty funky looking. I'd probably just stick with the regular Solid costume, in this hypothetical situation.

Disgusting. I got toast. With butter. No PB&J witch craft.

Was just gonna show her good games fam

Aha! I knew that was you, thats why I said "soft"

Someone did it for Cloud with his overworld model, so nothing's impossible.

LEAVE THIS PLACE WITH YOUR HERETICAL CULINARY WIZARDRY

nice trips. so how do you store that anyways? i imagine it needs to be refrigerated but the peanut butter would get hard as steel doesnt it?
or do you just eat the whole damn thing at once?

yo i fukkn luh dat gondola monica

I got banned for posting two pictures of dinosaurs last thread. Is 4am dead?

HoMM III

Very aware. Are the mods out to destroy it or something?

Posting the same character over and over is technically avatarfagging. Blame Huey.

the rule is "excessively using an avatar persona"

but the hotpocketers don't care about the technicals only what they can get away with

What did Trump mean by this?

no, blame mark

Keep in mind that the fat fuck will go out of his way to defend waifu avatarfaggotry, while shitting on the ones here.

he is a petty piece of shit who if you shit on him for being a faggot then he'd get his volunteers to shit all over you

That's not gonna stop me though.

doesn't stop alot of people

I have been hitting levels of smugness that shouldn't be possible for human beings for over 24 hours.
KEK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME