youtube.com/watch?v=zf2dr-EfYYc
rense.com/general67/oils.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=m3BVWos1m0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep it vidya

Still not vidya

Webms from both sides of the election.

this is a video games board

Sad thing is if these liberal cucks had won they would be endlessly rubbing it in everyone's faces

Meanwhile Trump supporters are only laughing at the spergouts

shieeet he voted trump

Also

Worst part is I think Trump is the biggest piece of shit around but there was no other options

There were many other options, you just decided you hated Hillary more than you cared about picking a president you actually like.

So did I

so hard on multiple dps

o-ok

Congratulations on your media brainwashing.

New Legacy of Kain game never ever forever

Which one of you faggots made this?

There was a case in one of the Ace Attorney games called Turnabout Trump

Judging from Hikakin intro its made by japanese youtube watcher.

the rules are that only the OP webm has to be vidya related.

post ganon fucking link

Fresh OC, goyim.

Yup, i remember

i remember part 2: the ass-ravaging

2016 has been such a year of salt.

Oh, right, the first case of Apollo Justice.
Could be worse.

just had some fun doing some video conversion. Might do this one again at a higher quality

missed opportunity

It feels good to meme. Also, I've been drinking. I fully expected Hillary to win (illegally). Because I don't want to blog post too hard (I've been drinking), I'll just say the election was very personal to me for a couple reasons and I can relate to the attacks made on Trump. Him winning gave me hope.

Trump is ready to pump it up bro.

Don't worry. It's finally ogre, I feel it in the air. It feels good man.

I don't give a shit about anything but that wall. If he puts that shit up, I'll die happy.

You should give a shit, third worlders are fucking off, the wall is actually going to be fucking built.

If anything be glad we're not being fucking forced to endure the horrors of nuclear war in the front lines. Relish in the fact that these dumb liberal cunts, third worlders, faggots and the like would have been enjoying themselves too much knowing all white men would be dying in a pointless war with Russia, while they sit back and cuck about.

I was emotionally charged thinking that if Hillary won, that I hope something would happen to make it endurable, and I got something far better instead. The bitch is dying of Kuru disease, we've uncovered a fucking pedo ring that was seemingly running this damned nation for god knows how long, and now I can go otuside and smile seeing all the beaners abandoning their illegal duplexes as whambulances are picking up the corpses of autistic liberals killing themselves. which seriously happened not that long ago, some kid fucking slit his wrists and passed out like a little bitch

New age?

We need a longer version of this that extends all the way to the election, now.

Calm it, nigga. I already told you I've been drinking. I'm just shitting around. The wall is just how I would know he means business.

I hope more of them commit suicide. I was the first one to say "please do" when all those faggots started threating to go to Canada. I still wish they would.

What was always funny about the Boston Salt Party was people literally getting assmangled over fucking Fallout 4 spoilers.

Just as much of a fag.

man someone should make a masked ddd ytpmv Trump vs Hillary

I don't like Holla Forums, but the only time I visited ever, was yesterday.

It was so worth it.

close'nough i suppose

Same. Holla Forums right now is a goldmine with the gold already mined and packaged for you to take

I thought something was off.

Someone get on this, it would be amazing.

Me too.

God that short haired dyke in the beginning give me a hard on. I'd forcibly have sex with her if you get my drift.

Man, it fucking feels like my birthday. Being black, it's bittersweet. I don't like to bring race into matters, even though the shit that I've been through would warrant it for reasons you wouldn't expect (I had a close white friend that died recently, if that gives any idea of how I feel about race). I hate to see black people endorse shit like clinton, obama, and blm. It's an embarrassment especially since none of them actually give a shit about blacks. As shit as I've been treated by blacks growing up (it's been a mixed bag), I want to see everyone do better. I try to be an example. It doesn't always work out. I could never be racist because it would be a betrayal of every who has ever helped me or I've called a friend (I've been around and done much more than I've ever expected). To see black people act as shit as they do kinda hurts me.

I'm not sorry for this blog post. It's a grand fucking day. I know you faggots won't mind too much. I don't remember what image I'm posting.

Shit at encoding, someone webm. Why are Democrats such fucking savages?

Does anyone have that webm of the liru thing with gawker getting slammed by hulkamania?
Has anyone edited the Trump victory into it?

yes and no

I TOLD YOU DOG

and

ONE FUCKING JOB

mah dick.

mah

DICK

iktf

I want to drown in her tits while she speaks to me

a volume warning is the only warning you'll get from me

iktf

is that the same guy from the genderbender video?

can i post again

This is beautiful

apparently yeas Holla Forums derped on me there for a moment

Keep crying bitch nigga, you'll come around soon enough.

Nice opinion there buddy.

Fucking vampire nuns. We edge ever closer to the world of The Masquerade.

Breddy good user.

I think they've just dropped all pretenses on what artists work on these movies now

She wants the nut.

The nutrogen gag made my smirk.

I for one welcome our goth vampire nun overlords.

iktf

vidya like I give a fuck, keep it coming fags

and Brexit.

noice..

Ok I'm going back to sleep, Overcuck fags in their thread are legitly arguing high TTK and slow movement speed shooters are for highly skilled gamers and games like Quake and Unreal Tournament are for people with no skills

keep your gay bickering to one thread please.

Scrat will forever be the best thing to come out of Ice Age

I usually don't give a fuck about 2hu, but goddamnit I love clownpiece.

Fuck, from what show is that theme playing in the beginning again? It's at the tip of my tongue

His fault for going to an urban youth infested area flaunting his phone out. Jesus Christ, you have to be retarded.

He literally said he is for profiling, I can see why people are concerned that it could be used for racial profiling. Hell, it is already used in the UK in such a way. How about emissions? America has the worst emissions, worse than China. I doubt a republican government will do anything about it.

Anyone have space momiji going "ooowaa ooowaa"?

jesus

I didn't make it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

On the plus side, it encourages them to work on green tech.

Please tell me the eurobeat isn't edited in.

trump put a climate change denier in charge of enviroment decisions so green tech can probably wait at least 4 years

They still have double than china per capita though.

Thanks

Strange. This guy channel is closed now.

the data lacks methane and other gases though. So it's not enough data to say that the USA has more per capita.

There are some definite down sides to Trump.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_greenhouse_gas_emissions

I'm half-assing these searches, and I'm not sure of any projections, but i think most recent accounts show China ahead of USA. Which is just fucking tragic.

source?

2015+1 year of our lord, believing in climate change fear mongering. Gas yourself my friend

Going to have to agree with this, Europe and the US are leagues ahead of the rest of the world in terms of efficiency and sustainability. Even if both reached 100% efficiency with no impact on the environment whatsoever, let alone CO2, then shit would still turn bad because of how fucking horrendous Africa, China and India are in terms of pollution. So if climate change is really that huge of a topic for you then you're looking in the wrong place.

Citation for this. I can't speak for Europe, but I've always felt the US was always phoning it in for any efforts to reduce greenhouse gases. And while I agree India struggles with even the basics of toilets, China is at least putting forth some visible effort to curb their squalid conditions. The Chinese don't give a shit, it's in their blood, see attached. Even they are pushed to the point of caring and find it necessary to be investing in green-tech.

And what part of Africa is industrialized enough to produce pollution?

The hole in the ozone layer in the Antarctic is recessing now, with it peaking in 2000, and projected to be fully healed in 2050. If that isn't a measure of humans damaging and repairing part of the biosphere successfully, then I don't know what is.

That was a gud thread.

Why is that strange? He got btfo lost two 700+ phones.

(checked)
just for you satan

when life immitates art videogames

I'll agree with you. He's definitely not who I wanted. The amount of hate being spewed not verbal either, actual violence the past 24 hours has been enough to make me sick, and I already plan on getting into my local/state politics to try to turn the democratic party into not a giant piece of shit that ignores half the country in the search for 'good feefees'.

There's alot on trumps agenda I would love to see, the term limits as well as a few other things. But the Dakota pipeline push through really rustles my jimmies due to the 1851 treaty we had with the indians and the outright denial of climate change here's a link, faggots, read up climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/ Hit the hardest. The ACA being completely repealed sucks ass, knowing that i'll be fucked for insurance really rustles me because I probably would have been out of work earlier this year without it, and fired because I couldn't pay/afford to get medicine for a bout of pink eye I had. But that's what happens, and i've accepted it, I'm by far healthier than alot of my friends, but it still sucks knowing I have to be extra cautious now.

Trumps a bully and an asshole. Our next president. However, he's my next president regardless of how I feel and until he starts trying to do shit that goes against our constitution you faggots didn't really think he could ban muslims did you? our first amendment literally is freedom of religion and we are the most vetting country in the world for immigrants. I will support him. I don't have to like it though, and I will be doing what I Can to make America great again, by making the democratic party the party I want.

sorry for the blog, and yes I know i'm the minority here.

k

You fucking dipshit. You know nothing about what the dems actually are.
They literally don’t matter. Fuck them all.
YOU ARE MENTALLY DEFECTIVE
Yes, climate changes. But there is absolutely no evidence that humans are having any impact on the climate whatsoever. In order to establish an actual human impact in a statistically significant way, you must show a modern trend that deviates from a baseline of appropriate duration. Because geologic processes spanning millions of years are responsible for tremendous amounts of variation in global temperatures, an appropriate baseline must necessarily include millions of years of data to account for this variation. Not only are we not in a period of “record high temperatures,” we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years.

ONE

There is absolutely no evidence that current temperatures are outside the trend of totally natural variation, and all attempts to make it appear that way are misleading you by truncating the data to a sample of statistically insignificant size. And then they apply their misleading, exponential curve-fits and smoothing effects for dramatic purposes. The earth had had ice caps for maybe about half of the time over the past 500 million years. The picture shows rapid periods of melting and re-glaciation over periods of a few thousand years. There is nothing abnormal about current melting rates.

TWO

The sea level has been rising at a very steady and predictable rate over the past 8-10,000 years since the emergence from the last major glacial period with no deviation at all from this trend even as humans began industrializing. When environmentalists show you graphs going back 50-100 years of rising sea level data, they omit the fact that this is both on-trend and completely expected.

THREE

We have no actual data that indicates that climate is in any way behaving abnormally, much less due to human impact. The only thing we have is a hypothesis that CO2 affects climate in a meaningful way, which is what climatologists attempt to model. But those models make terrible predictions.

FUCK’S SAKE YOU GOT ME SO MAD I FORGOT THE IMAGES.

FOUR

If your hypothesis consistently churns out inaccurate predictions–no matter how many times you tweak the knobs and change little fudge-factors here and there–then your hypothesis is shit and must be discarded. Morons who believe in this garbage have no understanding of basic epistemology, let alone science–and that goes for the so-called “scientists” peddling this mystical bullshit.
CO2 is only hypothesized to have the impact on global climate that the alarmists claim. But this has failed to be demonstrated in two major (but related) ways. First, carbon dioxide levels are currently being measured at several hundred ppm higher than measured from ice core samples. Now, it must also be cautioned that you can’t necessarily compare these two sets of data because they represent two different methods of measurement, and have other potential biases. However, even assuming that its true that CO2 levels are much higher–and that they’re caused by human activity–current temperatures are not deviating from the normal historical trends in line with CO2.
A doubling of preindustrial CO2, absent any feedbacks, would result in a maximum forcing of +1.2 ºC. Everyone agrees on this point because it’s a simple computation given the physical characteristics of CO2 which is well mixed in the atmosphere. Actual warming, again absent feedbacks, would likely be much less due to bandwidth overlap between CO2 and H2O, something that we understand but find difficult to model (H2O levels vary dramatically day to day and even hour to hour with regional weather).

FIVE

The General Circulation Models, and the IPCC, predict 2-8 ºC of warming because AGW theory assumes a positive H2O feedback. They assume that if CO2 causes a little warming, the atmosphere will hold more water vapor which will lead to a lot of warming until a new equilibrium point is reached.
The warming predictions cover such a large range because everyone assumes a different average feedback rate. Again, modeling H2O in the atmosphere is extremely difficult because it varies so much with weather. Every GCM based on this assumption has failed to model temperatures for the past 15 years. They are all trending too high. In the late 1990s, the modelers themselves stated that if they missed their predictions for more then a decade that would falsify AGW theory.
There is no data to suggest a positive H2O feedback either now or in Earth’s past. Indeed, we cannot model some periods in Earth’s history with an assumed positive H2O feedback. It would appear that Earth’s atmosphere is remarkably adept at dampening forcings from either direction and does not amplify them.
If there is no positive H2O feedback, we literally have nothing to worry about. The average climate change believer knows none of this. Politicians, citizens, activists, and surprisingly even a lot of scientists are literally ignorant of the theory and the math. In their mind, it’s simply “CO2 = bad” and “experts say we’re warming faster then ever.” The more you know.

SIX

Not only are current temperatures not outside the normal trend, we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years. Also, current temperatures (at the peak of the current 100ky cycle) are actually lower than past 100ky cycles, meaning that we are expected to either warm further just by way of natural variation or we are in an unusually cold peak period.
Second, climate models that use CO2 as a major driver for global temperatures are not producing accurate predictions for global temperatures. This is at least good initial evidence that the alarmist stance on the CO2/climate hypothesis is false. Notice that current temperatures are in no way deviating from normal trends. and that the two “scary red dots” are not observed data, but “predictions.” But, as we already know, the observed data is wildly lower than the predictions. These people are completely full of shit.

EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING COMMIE
Niggercare is unconstitutional.
What, like RIGHT NOW? Premiums are increasing by 100%.
Okay.
Which he won’t, faggot.
Yes, since federal law allows it.
1. Islam is not a religion.
2. The first amendment says nothing about immigrants.
3. You do not have the right to immigrate.
4. They’re all being blocked.
Not even remotely close to being true.
America will be made white again and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Look, I know this is your time right now and that islam should be wiped off the planet, but if you're resorting to bullshit this blatant, you are not going to help whatever cause you believe in.

how about you post some webms instead of shit that nobody will bother to read you autistic falseflagging fag

fucking hell calm your autism. Not only are these threads not vidya, neither are your posts, nor the posts of the user you are responding to.

How about you suck my dick.

Fucking hell, you have no argument. Get fucking wrecked.

Not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you should fuck off.

(checked)
welcome to Holla Forums , enjoy your stay

how about you suck it yourself if you're so great

No, those are not the rules. Not at all. Thanks for making webm threads shit though, redditfag.

Cults are religions, bro

I expected as much. Holla Forums is decidedly pro-isolationism/pol-esque, but that doesn't mean what the flipping out user says isn't bad. I do appreciate the reliability of the 'Fuck everyone, except me and my buddies' mentality that the user had as well. I also love that he assumed that I suck the media's dick I don't and my opinion of trump came to me from his personal speeches he has done since the start of the campaign and find him to be an asshole.

But no, lets not have an actual conversation, lets just throw sourceless data via images at the user! that'll prove him!. It's all good, angry trump-support-user. I still said he's my president and will support him, but I don't have to like it. Isn't that good enough? sage for offtopic

But you posted a video game webm. Surely it's sufficient.

yoooooooo
I want a fighting game like that no fucking joke that seems fun as fuck.

A glitched fighter like that.
Jesus that would be amazing.

to be fair it doesn't look like anyone is using the turrets on the airship - if that were the case they'd be shooting back at him

I don't have one, I had read some shit but never bothered to save it.
They are only investing in it because the water in cities will fucking kill you.
That isn't to do with climate change though, that is to do with the fact that HFCs undergo homolysis in UV light, thus resulting in a radicalisation reaction. Nobody went up to the ozone with a mop to clean that shit up, it was done by removing a substance that wasn't anywhere near as widespread as shit like petrol.

At least play '98UMFE or are we posting kusoge combos?
Still can't into decent quality webms.

Neither Did I.

THE SOURCE IS IN THE IMAGES, YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=zf2dr-EfYYc

Zenki

Profiling WORKS, fuck niggers, they'd turn this country into South Africa or Zimbabwe if they could.

Sad!

The only thing of source i'm seeing is GSF 2014, which is short for Google Science Fair, done in 2014. This data is not only two years old, but it was done by 13-18 year olds and searching for anything related to "GSF 2014 Climate Change" is abunch of articles that don't pertain to any of these tables, nor does a google image search come up with any of these sources. I've done some work to look for where these come from and have come up with nothing, give me a direct link to these sources. I'd love to see what data from 2 years ago compiled by children have to say about climate change in 2016.

YES
This makes me wanna play some 2hu. Where should I start and when does clownpiece come in?

Selective profiling works kek, obviously don't target high income, business suit wearers. Now if the nig got golden teeth and tattoos all over, and some pulled up, fuck me in the ass, two sizes too big jeans, probably worth a second look. Although I had a nig lead from up north, when he came down from the head office for appraisals, nigger was air humping every female he saw, and was saying blatant niggerisms, and looking at us the 4 who where giving him the tour/getting notes/giving notes/knowledge transfer/fuck business lingo he gave the promotion to the black guy, and blatantly told my supervisor that was his plan from day one and was pissing away money on the free trip… To see if any of us would chimp out with him. Still don't know but more likely just a nig.

Also, video games.

As far as the main series, Touhou 2 is the actual starting point fo the 2hu series. 1 was a blockout clone. Its a good starting point if you don't mind using PC-9800 emulator. Personally I think its probably better for how simple it keeps it. Touhou 6 is the "real start" of the series, since thats when Zun, the creator, went solo. So thats also a logical starting place. Clownpiece does not appear until Touhou 15. Which is actually pretty beginner friendly since its the only one with check points, so you don't start over if you die.
Clownpiece has a mahmah about 99+ continues being wasted on her. She drives most people crazy. The fighting games are fun too, and so are many of the fan games. In fact I think some of the fan games are better.

I just believe he's trolling, nobody can be that retarded

On the upside, CHRISTMAS SOON

Good post.

it's gonna be the bomb

I got to say watching all these pro-#GamerGate anti-censorship supporters like TotalAsscancer and Thundercuck who advocated for open dialog are sperging out on their media because Hillary didn't win and are blocking and insulting everyone they didn't agree with is the biggest gift today

Its sad this election has fucked with everyone's head to that point, meanwhile H3H3 was a fucking champ today who openly said "Just because Hillary lost and I voted for Hillary doesn't mean I think Trump supporters are evil/wrong, we just had different opinions" is amazing

Its awe inspiring their "Open dialog" veil dropped as soon as it was something they were passionate about

What I find particular pathetic is all the "fear" people feel. That an actual president candidate is actually going to have any American citizen, regardless of race, is going to actually have execution squads shooting people down. All joking aside, several pretty fucked up things have to happen before thats anywhere near the table. I was avoiding the news for most of this election, but just how villainous did they make Trump out to be?

Although by going from some of the "trump supporters" they got on the radio today, the guy thinks the racewar already started. So happening when?

They memed trump to be hitler too much and now they convinced themselves that trump will personally start a second holocaust just for them. At most it will just be enforcing actual laws, sending illegals back to mexico, and not allowing muslims to enter. Liberals overreact to a lot of things.

Never, Trump isn't racist or anti-racist, he's anti violence of people trying to hurt americans

They depict police as death squads that go around shooting black kids for fun, deporting illegals was equated with deporting all immigrants, ban on Muslim immigration is literally the start of another holocaust, he's going to start a nuclear war, he's going to re-institute slavery, and that's just the shit I could think of off the top of my head

To them that is satan though because somebody dared to point out a great deal of illegal immigrants are people who are running from the law in their country, and Muslims do actively teach that they should kill non-believers

Fucking Islamic countries regularly round up and burn/murder homosexuals/bisexuals/Christians/Jews etc in open public and everyone cheers it, and libtards will still sit there stone faced and go "They don't want to kill you"

On that last point, weren't Dems making fun of Trump for that reason if he lost?

Funny how the people who are the angriest about Trump seem to not know anything about how the US government works, like this grown man who's whining like some little kid because he doesn't understand how the Electoral College works, . Even if Trump was nearly as evil as people thought, he's not some unstoppable dictator who can bend the entire government to his will.

A basic middle school social studies class will teach you that he'd still need the support of Congress in order to pass a law, and there's no way they'd actually pass a law removing all minorities. Even if they did, it's not like the Supreme Court would actually consider the deportation of legal citizens based purely on race to be constitutional. Especially not when you've got a black, hispanic and jewish judge. People are unironically saying this is the fall of democracy in the US.

Someone else can make a webm of this, I'm too lazy

fucking brilliant

The saddest truth about most of the illegal immigrant works, they are being exploited hard, that its pretty hard to say they are better off here. Especially with some companies that do mass illegal labor, have several dozen workers, in conditions that would get most places shut down, if they get injured or killed, they don't exist and if there are any problem worker complain about the conditions you can deport them. They are the perfect worker.

Unless they have family here waiting to actually help them get on their feet when they get here, or something already put into place to take care of them, there is no way that playing that game is at all good. Not for the immigrants, not for the unskilled worker job slot that are being lost. Not for the economy, and certainly not good for any company to do shit that is blatantly evil/illegal, and that's not even getting into issues of, if the immigrants had criminal intent. There also the possibility the immigrant stops being a "good little immigrant" too and just starts robbing people, which they are bound to do considering the no money thing. It really is better for everyone. Minus the fact that the place they come from is such a shit hole that getting killed is a daily fear.

Its a symptom of a much bigger problem though. If a company needs to pay workers sub human wages, if workers are paid less then 20 dollars a day or what every the number is, but need 50 laborers to make profit, then something is fucked with that company. I never buy that excuse though. Whats the minimum wage? 8 dollars, 10 dollars? Lets say 10 for easy math for a 40 hour work week. They can't pay 400 dollars per employee per week? Then that starts the "why can't they make profit" line of questions. That too much politics for today.

I'm pretty sure that's from before the elections.

it is

Sauce me

calm down that autism dude.

What the fuck did they think was going to happen? Someone who wasn't paying attention was going to run him over eventually. The funniest part is that charges can be made against him cause the guy was standing in the middle of the road like a dumbass.

Meant charges can't be made

Stop de-legitimizing the enemy. You're as bad as the Left
It says "the people." It doesn't say "landowners," "citizens," it says THE PEOPLE. And if you graduated from fucking grade school you'd know the Declaration of Independence says "that all men are created equal" The Rights, signified in the D.O.I. and the Constitution are GOD GIVEN RIGHTS, one that no government can give or take. The Constitution is a paper limiting the power of the government. The D.O.I. codifies rights for every person on earth who has been born or will be.
yes that's true
America has never been purely white. It's best you learn your god damn history. It's not the racism I get mad at, it's the ignorance of FACTS. You are literally the SJWs of the Right. kys

/ring that video of the CSGO players making a 5 year's mom cry.

…. on a scale of retarded to autistic, i rank you as NO WEBM.

Now stop trying to spread the false SJW message of "Islam is a race"

>Trump elected on the 8th in 2016
>Holla Forums
>Obama elected on the 4th in 2008
>4chan
Coincidence?

10/10

Actually before the immigration reform you had to be western european to even apply for immigration to the states.

America has never been a melting pot of multiculturalism, it's just been a melting pot for british, german, italian and a couple other WHITE cultures, the diverse america crap is just a myth.

It actually looks pretty good but it's way too expensive and origin exclusive. I'll buy it when they put it on Steam or offer a steep discount.

cont.
This county was founded on the belief that all humans are children of God and that we should all be treated accordingly. Some blacks fought with us against the British and owners in the North started freeing their slaves, the majority of them inherited from their families, as soon as we became a real country (starting in 1777 with Vermont). The majority of the founders were always abolitionists and deplored the act of slavery which they viewed as a sin against God. It only took them so long to force the issue because the South was being fucking stubborn and trying to use things like Religion and Economics to keep their cheap labor. And before one of you chucklefucks says something yes I realize part of the Civil War was about State's Rights

Ignorance of history is something I can not stand…

There have been freed Black men in the country since it was formed. Before the formation of the United States of America we were a dumping ground of the only people who could seek a new life by sailing across an ocean, those of the great empires.

You need to educate yourself more on what the founding father's actually thought. They accepted immigration could benefit a country, but only if they assimilated. That's why it was proposed by George Washington that they be separated and put into different areas so they didn't form their own communities, never integrate and become ghettoized. Like modern day America.

event was right
no matter how much salty someone get in the future people will look back to this election and say

forgot your pics

I never said anything about immigrants assimilating.

OF COURSE THEY SHOULD ASSIMILATE. Jesus. It's only the fucking Left that thinks Assimilation is bad.

Now, back to webms

is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling she'd be fun in the sack?
Probably just me.

Germany 6 ft
Italy 5'11"
Mexico 5'10"
France 5'9"

Following the logic it's plain to see the point of the policy is to ensure anglo-christian dominance in American politics. Or at least that ideology.

America can't take any more right now, it has too many assimilated peoples. Trump is 100% right and his policies are a way of addressing these issues.

hue

Only worded thusly because of the Southern States and removed in 1798. Stop trying because you fail miserably
It's wrong
And I quote:

it's wrong when referring to 1798

Semi-related because climate change and ozone. The person who discovered ozone looks like Donald Trump. Also, the area density of gases in the Earth's atmosphere is measured in what is called Dobson units.

ANDREW DOBSON

Son of a fucking bitch.

user, I read your argument, and your use of statistics is commendable, as well as your skeptical attitude. But you are dismissing two relevant pieces of information. First, Carbon Dioxide's infrared absorbance, and, more importantly, the carbon cycle. Especially in comparison to the water cycle. Although, regardless of climate change being real, the current use of fossil fuels is not a good long-term energy solution. Anybody who understands where fossil fuels come from can admit that, right?

No jokes.
I lost a friend over a making a jab at him by saying "I'm going to get the big bad Trump to deport you".
He was actually scared, talking about me being a threat and his security being in peril, then deleted all of the accounts he had.

Some OC from all the trump salt

weeeeeeew

weeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

The best part about Trump winning is that I can finally stop memeing and play some fucking videogames for a while at least

Why does casey look so goofy?

cause hes an actual troll

Genetics.

Saints Row 4 is GOAT

Sainst Row 1&2 hipsters should really kill themselves, that crap was a miserable San Andreas wannabe

If you’re going to have a discussion on this subject, there is prerequisite knowledge you HAVE to have.

He was a CNN plant. The guy being interviewed is the newscaster nigger’s cameraman.

Not an argument. Fuck off.

Islam calls for the genocide of all non-muslims. It’s right in the Quran. The United States does not designate groups like that as ‘religions’. Words have meaning, dipshit.
Immigrants (which are non-citizens) are not the people of the United States of America. They are not protected by the Constitution. You do not have the right to immigrate. Roast in hell.
Not what was stated.
Holy shit, the irony
lol
Niggerspeak.

Try again.

Holy fucking shit, just kill yourself.
Until the 14th amendment, only whites could be citizens. There were no non-whites as Founders. AMERICA IS A WHITE NATION AND WILL BE AGAIN.

You alright there, lad?

CO2 and H2O’s absorption bands overlap. At no time in geologic history–when CO2 has been MUCH higher–has there been feedback such as the AGW faggots are trying to claim.
1. This assumes “fossil fuels” (which no one believes come from fossils) are abiotic. To that point, what is your take on this: rense.com/general67/oils.htm
2. Sure, but as long as “green” energy does more damage to the environment than fossil fuels (it does), why switch to it? Countries being energy independent in their own right is more important to me. FUCKING FUSION NOW.

Hell yeah. Fuck those people.

Oh, and you’ve probably heard of this study.

Can’t stand scientific illiterates. Have a webm.

Videoludoj

I want a neverending diesel era.

Why?

Source on the first webm

Ernest Saves Christmas

email mark then, faggot.

The code geass ending got cut out in the end. That was the best part.

Anyone got an .mp4 of the laughing ferengi?
the one where it expands out to dozens of copies
My hard drive with all my webm's and mp4's died and I need to rebuild

breddy gud.

where is the paper you got that graph from, btw? I'm pretty sure atomic infrared absorption doesn't decrease due to higher concentration. This graph says that higher concentrations cause less of a change in temperature per ppm. So I can see diminishing returns so to speak. But that doesn't disprove the climate change theory. I am willing to look at the research conducted and be proven wrong, though. From looking at IR spectra, it's pretty plain to see that CO2 absorbs infrared light, but not ultraviolet light. The greenhouse effect is explained by that property.

Now, I read the paper, and it presents no actual scientific explanation for abiotic fossil fuel production. It just says something to the effect of "it's made inside the earth through geologic processes." which has absolutely no evidence to support the claim. Again, with evidence, I might believe this.

I suppose you can make that argument in the case of wind and hydroelectric, but solar energy and fuel cells certainly don't harm the environment in their use. Perhaps in the production of the silicon semiconductors in solar panels, but I'd need more information before I could conclude that.

I agree that safe fission or viable fusion is ultimately where we should go, but that is a long way off. I think fuel cells are honestly a really good intermediate.

so v7dya webms

OC

I don't even understand german and this song is badass, anyone know the band?

I need the song sauce on this. Anyone have it?

Beautiful. How the fuck do these people compile these works of art anyway?

14/88

It's a remix of Grun ist Unser Fallschirm
Original:
youtube.com/watch?v=m3BVWos1m0Y

Thank you based user.

one more month until hundreds of christmas-themed MADs

I wish that song wasn't shitty rap. I hate it when there is a great portion to a song but the rest of it is terrible.

What a fucking amazing opening to such a terrible game, there needs to be more games with hacky main-character-sacrifices himself endings like that.

Yeah but every class in Overwatch can move vertically one way or another

Black Americans making over 90k a year commit exactly as much crime as whites that make under 25k a year.

What's the name of the song? tried searching '9 to 5' but couldn't find shit.

Manslayer level bruh

Sick digits. I never kept up on the story, how'd Trump help her out in the end? I'd look it up but I need an excuse to bump.

Oh silly me, bumplocked.

we're still on page 6 and there's a search function

Gives me chills

did someone animate this?

No

>Kain gets double Raziel soul reaver
Fucking Kain man.

Wish I could find those.

Fresh out of the oven

- end -

what anime is that shit from

11/10

highlander animu i think?

highlander animu it is
the song is by Lost Horizon - The One for those who wonder

How do you turn all AI hostile like that?

Thank you for this.

I would've been okay with one shitty trump reference, but thing is that they do this multiple fucking times in the game.

So the second webm.
I keep fucking seeing that thing yet I have no idea what it is, is it some show or?

Your state is shit.
t. Michigan

I'm also in Michigan, Ohio is shit.