"How to trigger Russia in one game"

"How to trigger Russia in one game"
Do Holla Forums think, making game about tragedy is offensive?

Game of course is even more offensive because is being created by Poles.

Other urls found in this thread:

mk.ru/politics/2016/11/03/obyasnyaya-sravnenie-lenina-s-gitlerom-poklonskaya-vspomnila-o-svobode-slova.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tragedy?

t. East-Prussian

Maybe if the tragedy is still fresh. I think it's kind of disgusting a movie is being made about the Boston marathon bombing just a couple years after it happened but this was like 16 years ago.

I don't know, make a game about what war really is like and you get everyone mad at you.

muh silesia

talk about edgy. How long did the songs about columbine started happening after the actual shooting?

Don't know how to feel about that.

it's just some

Most of comments are cyrilic so i have no idea how to read that.

Are there any actual, released war games that actually blur the line between tactical shooter and horror game?

How do you even make an interesting movie about the Boston bombing?

if it makes you feel better, the boston bombing was fake.

I don't think so.

I NEED THAT

No, Russians are white. And besides, they're on Hilary Clinton's naughty step, so they're fair game.

Odjebi se, cracker. We are not white and deserve to have as much privilege as you whites do, like a Slav pride parade.

Showing the manhunt could be interesting but it looks like it's just going to be a series of shots of American Flags and Mark Wahlberg trying to look pensive

I'm actually writing a story about this, inspired by a dear friend of mine.

Of course, after all people of color couldn't possibly have committed such an atrocity.

Wait, Russians are not white?

Woah, nigger, you think you can just imperialise all the muslims in central Asia and still have pride? Sounds like somebody needs to learn tolerance. And America will be sure to insert it via the Caucasian Emirate.

AYO HOL UP
IS YOU SAYING WE WUZ TSARS AND SHEEIT?

I detect sarcasm, it's horrible how Spics/Mudslimes/Chinks torture people in such fucked up ways.

I think cartel snuff films are some of the worst things I've seen in my life.

You clearly haven't seen Sausage Party.

you use higher quality SFX than they used it to fake it in the first place. I mean, come on, this guy with his leg blown off and the bone hanging out? this is like high school drama club shit.
either that, or they decided to cut off his knees years later for no reason

Showing the manhunt would require both balls and Hollywood not being filled with Jews

I thought it was okay
Not good, not bad. The movie does scream Jew propaganda though.

Is this Company of Heroes 2 all over again?

I had a college history class with a Russian guy.
We went over the Great Purge and Joseph Stalin in general, he just lost his shit, argued that it didn't happen and stormed out.
We all thought he was joking.
Nope.
He never came back to class.

I can watch most videos like those Mexican torture videos without cringing, but for some reason that orgy scene really got to me in ways that an animated movie about talking food shouldn't.

damn, those niggas in the comments are too sensitive.
- t. half-russkie that (partially) supports the separatists in eastern Memekraine

take your meds

Nobody outside Boston and those directly involved really cares about the marathon bombing. Same as most of the world doesn't care about 9/11 except for the repercussions including GW declaring war on an abstract concept with endless global scope, and literally no one outside Russia cares about the Kursk. The taboo on exploiting tragedy only applies within a certain proximity to it.

I've seen b-movies with better blood than that.

Do not worry user, bigger franchises have done it, we are pretty used to it.

Maybe it dragged on too long or you've seen that stuff been done before. Either way, it's Seth Rogan.

I assumed that post was sarcasm directed at people who actually believe it was fake, not that he believed it himself.

Yup, just Russians.

Simple, you just ask the crisis actors to re-act the whole thing.

UHNHUHUHNHUHUHHUHHUUUUUUU…

What the hell is wrong with Russians?

They don't have sanfran and their post ironic edgier-then-thou subculture is not as faggy as those in the west?

And good on him. Not Russian and I'm hardly the model citizen but I'd rather eat glass then listen to some Anita wanna-be put a femynist spin on WW2, Vietnam or whatever.

it's funny that ruskies focus their offenses on gay stuff
like "we'll fuck you in the ass" or "you lick american asses"
also their doublethinking levels are just beyond me. worshiping both Stalin and Tsar or denying presence of ruskies in Ukiestan and in the same time supporting Putin for invading with ruskie forces there.

russians are just a sick and sensitive nation tho. kinda like jerrys in 30s, except not as badass

t. ukie

All slavs are vapid kike puppets but ukrainians should be the last ones to talk about anyone being 'sick' or politically correct.

and that's because?

i didn't portray anyone as a good guy tho. or bad. i portrayed Russia as a retard

Russians are the purest slavs around. East Europe is at least half human.

What I hated more about CoH2 is not b-movie tier "teh evul ruskies killing innocent people" but the protagonist who had to tell people the truth about the evulz when people cared about survival not some "news". Lets demoralize soviet people because this will totally not lead to more people dying. Wonder why he wasn't purged if he was so "smart and capable".

It's sad how dumb people are, it was comrades and brothers one year and nazis and murderes next, and that shit is not limited to a nation, you can find retards anywhere. Also check Holla Forums worshiping list

sage coz politics

well retards who thoughts of russians as 'bros' are comparable to russians themselves in terms of stupidity

after transnistria and georgia it was clear they'll try something with ukraine to anyone with 3 digit IQ

I was talking about people not the government.

There's a lot of them in Bulgaria but young ones seem to be sorta differing. Hoping that the ones that stay will think of ways on improving everything.

inb4 polposting how unless we kick out all the Muslims, gypsies, refugees and whatever else, we'll never be a "pure nation". Also, we're not pure because we're a mixure of a shit ton of races so your race purity clearly doesn't apply.

I didn't even think Ruskies got offended by anything depicting them in such a shitty way in video games.

:^)

well i mean people too
before the war a lot of people thought of russia as a friend, or at least a neutral state to us

russkies DID get butthurt on several occasions, like MW2 and CoH2

oh boy someone didn't see the shitstorm with COH2

all that russian DENIAL about "we wuz heroes and shit" and "we didn't kill innocent people" and so on
i agree that coh2 wen't a bit too far, but man
that was some fucking flame

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?

also, more on topic
you all remember that cutie pro-russian prosecutor in Crimea, right? Poklonskaya.
she's a monarchist. there's not a lot of them among russians (i mean those who are for Tsar but against commies. usually people are for both)

so recently she wrote in her livejournal that Lenin and Stalin were at Hitler's level. which is pretty obvious to us, but not to russians.
butthurt ruskies now hate her (because muh lenin muh kolbasa for 20 kopecks) and some deputy in Duma wanted to start criminal prosecution against her for "extremist expressions"

[citation needed]

mk.ru/politics/2016/11/03/obyasnyaya-sravnenie-lenina-s-gitlerom-poklonskaya-vspomnila-o-svobode-slova.html

Tsarina Poklonskaya when?

Save us, Natalia.

Slavs are qt tho.

read her LJ then

I'm sure it happened but I don't think it's as cut and dry as you are making it out to be. This is a very turbulent time and there are plenty of mechanizations at motion right now. In this powerplay to get globalization off the ground, it would not be that shocking to see russian globalists trying to shut down any talks of tzar.

uhhh…okay?

Have you ever considered a career in politics?

They have a political party with a ((Kraut)) as the monarch but there are a different line who contest this with the male successor who looks like a fat Nicholas II (I shit you not). Also I asked on Два.ч what they think about the Monarchists and most replies said that they are Larpers with little support from the public.

Thank you for Caressing the Rectum.

So, hold on, the actual dyed-in-the-wool Tsarists are LARPers, but Ruskies who go MUH TSAR, MUH STALIN, MUH PUTIN and MUH DUGIN all at once while contriving based on the writings of the latter and the claims of the former to blob through all their former spherelings and form a horrendous Eurasian superstate, some kind of federalized Nega-EU every bit as farcical and wretched, are not?

I'm sure there has to be a large amount of dissent in the same fashion as most Americans are not burger-thumping neocon/neoliberal Hillshills in spite of what little Russians can see over language barriers and practical media barriers, but the post-Soviet shitshow never fails to confound me. I'm sure the blobbers are the same people who cheered on Putin as he banned the 'nazis' that were forming pro-ethnic Russian parties who didn't want to bring in scores of churkas, at the same time as they now joke and whinge about exactly the same fucking churkas.

You forgot about Mongol migrations in middle ages, for example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'
Russians are as "pure" as Brazilians, only the admixtures are different.

I'm pretty sure Moscow alone has had a shitload of Dissenter's Marches during the past elections. The funny thing is is that main opposition parties are pretty much in Putin's pocket, even the Communist Party.

Kek, how niggerish

There's nothing erotic about that.

Sometimes, just sometimes, Russia can be based.

Nice english there Ivan.
Now go back.

Why not?
They made a movie out of titanic.