Nice

What's the margin?

R I G G E D
I
G
G
E
D

Shame tbh, been getting on the accelerationism train pretty hard recently.

Austria has chosen the path of decadence and the fall of western civilization smh ngl tbhwu

Van der Bellen won with 50.3%

shaky

ft.com/content/3e316862-20ea-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d

Good choice Austria.

Spengler please go

Western civilisation is barbarous trash

and the fall of the alpha male is complete

That's an incredibly thin margin.

I don't even care which retard will win but Holla Forums seems to be disappointed since le funny frog god didn't help them
>>>Holla Forums8437600
Enjoy famrades

Van der Bellen will win, or rather, he has won, comrade

Hofer has conceded

lel you classcucks were never "alpha" to begin with

Seriously, what are the chances that the government spent the delay rigging the election in VDB's favor instead of fixing that 'faulty glue'?

If Holla Forumslacks shit themselves when some boring status quo fuck wins, then how'd they react if Austrians elected an actual commie?

is this the turning point, comlads?

No one cares about Austria, so probably not

but it's enticing

Pretty much zero, since this election cost quite a bit of money, so they made damn sure they wouldn't have to repeat it a third time.

Nah, nothing will fucking happen.

No.

Hmmm the taste of butt mad Holla Forumsfags' tears

It probably would've been a turning point if Hofer had won, but this is just the continuation of the status quo.

A preliminary 50.3 isn't a turning point.

spken like a tru low test beta

imagin how salty ud be if our boi one

nah mate on ur bike>>1114715

VDB ist obviously a bourgeois-liberal faggot, but Holla Forums-tears are sooooo delicious.

NA BISTE METT RECHTSRUCK?

Do you suffer from brain damage?

Smaller margins have been lauded as landslides tbh. Less of a victory and more of avoiding a defeat

huh?

w-well at least it stopped a reactionary, right?

It's a neoliberal vs. a reactionary, no one really wins except the bourgeoisie

do u

blood on ur hands

cuck lyfe

I can type like a mentally sound person.

lel who cares

Shit nigga i didn't do anything. Now what did your original reply meant?

this is y the left is lost
smh

Holla Forums on suicide watch

Damnit
Hofer might be right wing, but its far better than that moron van der bellen.
At least the president here doesnt have any power.

I mean there's no reason to celebrate another status quo victory, except fascist cuck tears like this guy

Voted today, feels good. Hofer lost votes everywhere, as people weren't thrilled having elections again when there was absolutely no rigging going on.

Salty Holla Forums tears have never been more delicious.

VdB isn't a neolib. He's not a leftist either, but it doesn't matter since the president hasn't much real power.

You can't get everything you want šŸ˜­

If this is nogfnazi, I doubt he can get anything he wants.

Damn

They'd post about how they're going to commit suicide or attempted armed protest.

In reality most of them won't do anything.

Now I feel bad for him. ;_;

If that's all it takes to make you fall maybe you weren't so alpha to begin with.

Have a nice song to celebrate

youtube.com/watch?v=odgZEQUBUD8

wut?

NOW IT'S TIME FOR REVOLUTION, FELLOW AUSTRIAN COMRADES

Noice

Translation:"Boo hoo, someone I don't like got elected."

The average Million Dollar Extreme fan is simple. His environment caters to his needs and he learns little outside of experience. This is the state of a man stripped of all reason. His idol, Sam Hyde, is but a totem to this savagery. A complementary symptom of the disease that disillusions him. The religion, so to speak, of the barbarian.

Introduce that same fan to but the anterior of his collective function, and he will recoil. Parody has been turned horror, for the content, stripped bare of its security must now be faced in absolute opposition to his being. The joke, so to speak, is on him.

It is our job on Holla Forums to see that we civilized, ordinary plebeians, of astute standing do not aim to regulate the daily worship and practices of this lesser being, but provide him that outlet for which we might tame his abyssal side, and aim to live regularly at least in hope that he might one day strive to be but a fraction of what we are. Thanks to the work of the colonial project by this board, this matter has been set in motion.

Fam just request the Holla Forums original

WHERE ARE THE POSTS

FUCKING MODS CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM

kekked heartily

How come Austria is all cute with the likes of Mozart, Strauss, Schubert or Bruckner and Arnold meanwhile Germany suffered all the backlash after both world wars ended? Hitler was austrian ffs. Franz Ferdinand was austrian.
Folksā€¦don't you ever trust austrians under any circumstances, it's they who use Germany as puppets for world domination

I like this postā€¦ but I still like Sam Hyde.