Create a thread

Can someone please PLEASE ban the anfem

Well usually she just posts something retarded like (slightly inflammatory opinion goes here) and some retard spergs out at her flag and the fact she's saying that, but more at the flag and the identity she's cultivated.
I realize that still makes her a troll and a nuisance and the easiest way of making the problem go away is banning her, but she's not where the problem lies. I just write it off as shitposting gone too far and move on.

A single person can't derail a thread.
Clearly the problem lies somewhere else (A: everyone that replies).

Exactly

I see a lot of quality posts with the Anfem flag.

t. anfem

I think multiple people use it, we used to have one that was fairly decent.

Kind of a brat though.

Is the gook anfem the same as the diesel dyke anfem?

Quite possibly

Yeah. Same one.

If you guys weren't cucks you wouldn't be having these problems. Go read Mein Kampf. If there are any whites here, there's still hope for you yet.

Free publicity

If you weren't such a cuck you wouldn't be having such a problem with cucks

???

Anyone who disagrees with autists who think white girls not wanting to fuck them is genocide is a cuck.

She's a gook? I thought she was that one anfem nigger on jewtube. But please get rid of her and all other niggers and gooks. Thanks.

Actually I think we should ban all the white posters

I agree. We can start with the board owner and then Holla Forums doesn't have to exist anymore.

What if the board owner isn't white?

I don't think there's any political movement outside the alt-Right that's whiter than traditional Leftism

What's traditional leftism and why are you upset at it

It all makes sense now

I can't wait to be able to call you undergrad after next semester fam

What the fuck does that even mean you dumb gook

It means you didn't graduate college with a degree in a career that has jobs that's stimulating and you suck at your life

viet anfem is best shitposter

t. shitposting pro

It can't be very stimulating if you spend your free time LARPing as a Vietnamese-American butch lesbian on a Kazakhstani samizdat dicussion board though

What's your opinion on Helvetica

Something something Diem did nothing wrong

Helvetica

When do we send OP to the anfem dungeon?

Soon

i hope they ain't TERFs..