Assange's twitter is kill

The fucking kikes did it bros. They killed his twitter. What the fuck. twitter.com/JulianAssange

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ayI1D
blog.twitter.com/official/en_us/a/2016/announcing-the-twitter-trust-safety-council.html
twitter.com/rogerjstonejr
archive.is/offset=550/http://8ch.net/pol/*
archive.fo/tBAPn
?
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/936595985274425344
twitter.com/AltAssange
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent&h=ATNqba0Ah86o838y6nLpY0FHjbsvVGmGItiPx0Vl-okmC0uQ230sQsBAppYhP_tBkGNeq4zCKBoXVJ4LX61J4cvYzKqAUi8Kq1j6OeBz8m9eJWXHlO1Exk-Ji7cXynq6g_1DWwL_uyY8cnExTFBUm9wMzW9hYSJNFWEdRcWKwTKxvCXHj1gWM8s9cf1XCsP4p-GhSgKX7cn6jSPCMxXLTDYXsqGsIh-zyLc_N385M6mc_UIIM7Go-h_vFHFdXPDRLs7ObBR9MmrVVXTT4mCyh6w
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent&h=ATNkEJKTV2y4qBn-dF4DXUAbgst9PuRKEdfSrP2bC2W57WtnmOMiIWZ1rSD4HT6uAyEpowxWBOOHl2LeJULxIfJuzEOuaC69glQGz67rkWz96bkRcVsFc62v-EsXArldLM9CUFmvFd-M_y8rdgL0uKz1bOR0lKKgTagnhddPEgyWlyNbV7H7504dnUy7rBKe7ih5IFVVHOILhEyC8l9xpER3j1EVGvLFDLxNL2Yhaq9JjTdYXN0OdbC8YWVKTixLRsnbPr4DuWxlxMrfym8_4ic
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent&h=ATP9cMFaYsLCK_P5ahuGMqONka0fphjwpVFWZEletILbYncoooi_0Z1yL6kxwLO5U8U-edVW8RzhZMVGa8A3V5fO04uRV1mna1VLrd6yO-BCffeHP5G1BRUyG42ZEItjtjg16EzwWuifH_W2NqafhT3B5Y88t-mpiQZSF0bISaiMn9At6rCEj_47ibXxGGtTNAw7BRI1jsYo8lRTurp0lQwhjPg1AgMEitZSz3QyTTj4hioPXdicsYBpseOkbh3UmRjoWCxkh2dw3mV4Q4pK4yE
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent&h=ATMExBhlpN52Ar29yZFzdtfUQcGiyVd4y21ECqVgsau6WxB1-ZmyYMzld18yMGUadE6zvG_WPRkMmFEVH64G3sxbszYbujOBonF0BHBMPpqkCvx9x_s-VIKVVwCwOxdJ8EHLnkbb7itZcEFCT9ZI7gSZXHqIb6SK0KBXUR7ZoaVgt9jilTDitXpYjMsImigK-n6kkA93SO_RcCH3rlWFpS326iIIgjoCdJ-8w0IBOrzW1V7SIm1T1PJVltBK0dlOm-J7QgRe-2AgIQEFXzIy3ko
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent&h=ATOsEQQF66wJaNuZzq5by4Xy3_oSQ5J4tx4Zqq3-BUvoIA49-VmDIKtikQurjFOM2Q6I181YeDSuFiDDevcKzVQhAsQKe7oxn-RC1SGLcEbcrD-cZNX3tCaHPp2ZG5L3MWTSxcYNdyWwdWILFy4R7yrdBAsMHlqJFBe94UEy_C8HAUe_ofcYBCfW4uIM6tpFLZ4-Tq3IrsTTMZaH3PZwZvyXzcmAyqNpLQkwIkMb2-dIwkfiuSm2FaOTtFN9JRdV4L3PqtZrptWFDMpcGSq1SWo
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
archive.org/download/wlinsurance/wlinsurance_archive.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901195032/http://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
dropfile.to/AQcW3M0
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/wikileaks-lawyers-office-stormed-professional-operation-assange-then-tweets-video-se
twitter.com/TheRealJuIian/status/945140198324629504
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/943898010345443328
gab.ai/RealAssange
coinsecrets.org/
twitter.com/wikileaks
chronicle.su/news/wikileaks-releases-deep-state-files-deepstatefiles/
archive.is/QvJZt
twitter.com/julianassange
steemit.com/nwo/@assange/timeline
file.wikileaks.org/file
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/
globalnews.ca/news/3906222/julian-assange-cbs-report-donald-trump-jr-wikileaks/
infowars.com/assange-deep-state-still-intent-on-removing-trump-from-office/
philaletheians.co.uk/study-notes/buddhas-and-initiates/jesus-ben-pandira,-the-historical-christ.pdf>>11081646
twitter.com/aavelle/status/945327072922267648
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/945329918358962177
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/945341503072800768
public.navy.mil/spawar/News/Documents/Presentations/2.18.16AFCEA_NavyDirCyberSec.pdf
wlstorage.net/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
archive.is/paNel
archive.fo/brBgK
twitter.com/usnavy/status/945327761811476481
steemit.com/conspiracy/@vaerospace/wikileaks-drops-65gb-torrent-link-weiners-emails
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975375.msg%msg_id%
twitter.com/JulianAssange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goodnight, sweet prince

what a load of shit. Wonder how much longer we have till they shoah @wikileaks.

Confirmed.
All eyes on Blockchain in case DMS.
coinsecrets.org (http so can be MITM'd).
If you have a node, please keep an eye out.

Twitter's Jack is definitely in the cabal, little fucking faggot should not be free.

Press "F"

Reminder to use gab.ai

Filtered :]

Another step required to be one of us.

It would be a Subaru. Faggots.

Reported for shilling kikes.

less than what they have until we shoah every last yid, nigger, spic and ginger. utter these words while loading the parabellum and become the instrument chaos requires.

I AM THE SOLUTION

Twitter is getting back at him for releasing the pedo-podesta emails during the election.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.
archive.is/ayI1D

Stop archiving everything you sped, look at the catalog of saved pages. You're deleting year old threads.

The audacity of these kikes.

Fuck off with your kikecoins yid.

Fuck off yid we have other options that you aren't aware of and we like it that way.

I prefer being neither, which is why I'm so concerned for you - seeing as you're both.

Censorship will surely work this time, says the nervous kike for the 6 millionth time.

Does he use gab?

Does anyone know his twitter ID? Either he renamed or deleted himself, or another rogue employee deleted him. It's not a ban.

(((rogue employee)))

spotted the angry kike

Did you look in a mirror?

No surprise they chose to do it on Christmas to try and suppress an immediate response. It's also likely his account isn't the only one that was removed today either, so keep an eye out. Twitter's trying to be cunning, but in reality they just gave the alternative media a hell of a story to use against them and serves as vindication of twitter's true motives. Still, need confirmation on if he was removed by automated "anti-hate" censorship algorithm or by manual means.

Ok moshe. Sure thing. Jesus fuck you need new handlers if you ever expect to make headway.

This was posted over at cuckchan 2 hours ago, before being shoah'd. Only 2 followers remained out of thousands.

Indeed. They work it like they work shabbat. They are shitting up the place tonight with all their slides and disinfo and kikecoin bullshit. 20 fucking LEL we already said happy jewmas but we're making a new thread to say it again lel threads etc.
I'm hoping for a christias miracle the entire world can enjoy. All semites the world over dropping dead.

I believe the term you are looking for is 'tard wrangler'.

Being an oldfag has nothing to do with your idiotic shilling kike.

I didn't say anything like that this thread fucktard. QUOTE me jew.

C'mon now cunt, copy and paste shouldn't be that hard, even for the retarded kikes at the JIDF.

You and your jew crew clearly implied it right here >>11080323 nigger.

Fuckoff, I know how you slide threads.

Of course they would do this on Christmas, probably thought no one would notice right away.

Reported for kikery.

QUOTE ME CUNT
QUOTE ME CUNT

You butthurt is palatable kike.

jews in this thread

Stop feeding the Jew shills you fucking morons.

IGNORE GAB SHILLS

As is your not belonging yid.

I'll keep bitching them out until a hotpocket cleans the trash.
C'mon son.

Always remember with kikes they always get back at anyone who goes against (((them))) even my accident or just as a turn of phrase. Remember kikes will never not be your enemy once you've shown the smallest slight against jewish supremacy.

Funny how the polk kikes started spamming their nest again tonight too.

Were they implying soyboys were running the show?

It seems like a better board than this from what I gather.

Kek.

Take a seat

blog.twitter.com/official/en_us/a/2016/announcing-the-twitter-trust-safety-council.html

Go back there then, kike.

Good thing I'm (((circumcised))) and can kibbitz with the best of them.

t

Reported for shilling (((gabbai)))

Reported.
What the fuck are you talking about.

Where's the fucking proof for this besides this retarded twitter rando saying it?

How can we tell whether deleted or suspended? His follower count dropped significantly before the deletion - which to me is suss as fuck.

Even if twitter came out and said it, who would actually believe them?

Believe what you want Chachi. This cunt usually is right about stuff like this.

THE KIKES CAN'T DELETE MY TWITTER!

I deleted it, some time ago, reading the way these winds blow. Good riddance!

You're not Julian.

He didn't say he was, you inferred it.

I had more followers than he has now.

hue

You get this page when an account is suspended. Try twitter.com/rogerjstonejr

coinsecrets.org appears to be frozen.
No new Bitcoin Blocks for > 45mins (average is ten minutes).
blockchain.info

Yeah, I didn't mean to make it sound confusing. Twitter has been becoming shit for us lower-level dudes for a loooonnnng time. Back then, I would complain, but nobody would believe me. Now it's known fact, and nobody remembers we were complaining. This is one of the reasons I don't believe in elections.

FASCISM!
NOW!

Except Trump’s twitter looked exactly like Assange’s now when it was down for 10 minutes and he didn’t delete it.

this.

It's the same either way. Deleted (my deleted account looks the same) by oneself, or by another.

The writing was on the wall back during gamergate.

So who's in London near the embassy?

Suspended yes, but when they "accidentally" deleted Trumps it was the same as Assange's now.

archive.is/offset=550/http://8ch.net/pol/*
>>>Holla Forums837779

Its not like it could be any less kiked than this board tbh.

There must be a difference between officially being suspended and then being (((suspended)))

I was late on Gamergate. I only learned enough to know that the videogame press was corrupt. When I asked questions I was told to "lurk more". It was as inscrutable. I believe that's why it died out. The problems no doubt remain, but there was no "great communicator" on Gamergate.

Wouldn't that mean Twitter just "deleted" it instead of opting to officially suspend it? This behavior would also suggest it was manually done by an administrator/moderator (at most an algorithm flagged it). Because now that I think about it, I'm not sure if algorithms would be given direct permission to do that (because if it glitches it would really fuck shit up).

Well suspensions are supposed to be temporary. Deleted is a bit different.

Posting for posterity (in case needed later):

nslookup wikileaks.org
Server: 127.0.0.53
Address: 127.0.0.53#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: wikileaks.org
Address: 141.105.69.239
Address: 141.105.65.113
Address: 95.211.113.154
Address: 95.211.113.131
Address: 195.35.109.53
Address: 195.35.109.44

SSL Server Certificate
Issued To
Common Name (CN) wikileaks.org
Organisation (O)
Organisational Unit (OU)
Issued By
Common Name (CN) Let's Encrypt Authority X3
Organisation (O) Let's Encrypt
Organisational Unit (OU)
Validity Period
Issued On Friday, 15 December 2017 at 19:31:19
Expires On Thursday, 15 March 2018 at 19:31:19
Fingerprints
SHA-256 Fingerprint 4F 82 8F 88 91 56 C6 4E 29 C8 5E 3D 6E A5 F0 16
6D 6D 51 74 F7 33 D0 3B 9F 50 97 F9 40 9E 3C 3A
SHA-1 Fingerprint 10 0E DE 22 AB 60 60 09 2A C2 F9 B3 B3 1C 06 37
F4 65 EF CE

GG died because they refused to accept racism and that the jews were behind the destruction of the industry. Notice that your description is EXACTLY how the Q-LARP boards operate, and that isn’t dying out (because unlike GG, Q is a paid shill campaign with millions of dollars behind it).

Should've gone to #Burgersandfries then.

Correct. This is not a disciplinary suspension.
These are the possibilities:

1) Julian changed his own account name
2) Julian deleted his account
3) Twitter deleted (erased not suspended) his account
4) A hacker gained control of his credentials and deleted his account

Given that his follower counts went wild a couple hours ago, and it disappeared and came back briely, it is almost certainly deletion and not renaming.

It wasn't just games press. As witnessed by the various outlets picking up on the story and dogpiling on the evil gamers, they made a concerted effort to push this crap for a while. The meetoo crap is another extension of the bullshit misandric tripe the fremfreak brigade helped stoke.

GG died because the ones that wanted to do work got overshadowed by attention seeking narcissists, who then squandered all that effort to appease their massive egos. Happened in each region.

That is SO not a kike piano. This is a device invented to prevent kike games. Note how the drawer locks, and there are receipts for everything. Think Schlomo keeps business and personal separate, and has honest record-keeping?

The cash register is a symbol of honorable behavior, like the scales. It is a symbol of justice. If only all people were as impartial as a correctly operated cash register!!! No surprise, kikes (read: Communists) HATE what they call "Capitalism" (read: Fascism).

Fascism!
Now!

Don't forget commiecore/ed tech, which is those fuckers' end game.

Yes, that too.

Yes, it's become a harped-upon truth of the (((shills))) of the kike press, in passing. They will mention gamergate as just one more example of the oppressive white man.

The ones of course that wanted to work still do…

And lets not forget shirtgate. Crazy bitches went after a scientist on one of the happiest nights of his life just because of his god damned shirt.

Well going by and , the latter outright shows being suspended. While the former is likely (((suspended))) as the kikes can play pilpul, "see goys, he deleted it himself. it doesn't show he's suspended".

They oy veyed the fuck out of the ethical journalism line because they knew it was directed at the giga-kikes too.

Same D&C fuckers that started the GGrevolt. polk

I'm curious about Twitter's "deletion" because Trump's account was properly restored after that happened right? So either they have a deactivated state (looks deleted but tweets are still stored), or they had to resort to a backup to restore his account. So were any of Trump's most recent tweets at the time suddenly went missing?

It's like you don't even try and matzo, moshe.

What else are the kikes up too today and tomorrow? This is prime bomb Assad time, the goyim are distracted with Christmas.

Probably making sure they have enough diapers.

If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you…

More seriously, the ones that rigged votes, engaged in rampant censorship, and pushed for the split on ibs are to blame in this region. On reddit, well…that should be obvious what happened. It was a minor version of reddit revolt, where TotalBiscuit led them towards that shitty goal.

Between Christmas and after Boxing Day is pretty much a near media blackout because everyone is on skeleton crews. I remember on the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami, the coverage of that event took way longer than usual to be broadcast. So this would be a crucial time to be on very high alert.

Fuck I wish assad would re-take the Golan heights.

The solution to this problem, anyway, is to produce extensive spoiler clones. Recall clones - copies of games that typically had poorer graphics, but often had much better gameplay.

Today, packages like the Unreal engine make it much more easy to create games.

An important point: The story-spoiler and gameplay-mechanics-spoiler clones need not be of the same perspective, for example.

Consider how anyone can rip off Portal, even in 2D. This is an example of what I mean by cloning the mechanics. Then, the mechanics can be taken to a far greater level (commonly, the "pros" are graphics assets sweatshops, churning out B movie voice acting garbage, and have in them no blossoming of creativity beyond a few very simple ideas).

Rip the story - in other words, spoiler it solidly, but also meme-remix.

Rip the mechanics - but enhance, remix, make it amusing, funny - overemphasize to the point of ridiculousness, etc.

Ignore the graphical theme & quality of graphics ("___ is a fag" - subway train, not (((Bansky))))

There is no need to pirate games. These games suck. This is why old games hold up. Old games relied on mechanics, generally, or story, occasionally (eg. the Ultima series).

This is not a screed. It's just some ideas…

SA will likely invade Israel next year. Merry Christmas!!!!!!

You seriously don't see the exact same style of D&C those fucks are trying to pull here like they did with GG?

KEK SPEED WHITE WIZARD

hieled

I presume you mean vanishing ink. And lelz.

Also the absurd amount of shilling, people expecting fast results and the fact a good chunk abandoned it after becoming frustrated that even after exposing literal pedophiles and rapists GG was still maligned and these people faced no repercussions

They already made 2d portal before it officially existed in 3d. I prefer that one.

It was on newgrounds.

You're missing simpler engines being pushed like unity, twine, and similar dreck, catered to the lowest common demonimators of programmers.

Lurk two more years.

HEIL*

Let me guess, you're one of the fucks.

Supposedly this is the last thing Assange tweeted on his account.

Worse, the ones encouraging the dreck got rewarded, while the ones toiling away paid dearly. Shit gets old when people profit off of your work, and not even use it.

Needless to say, I paid my dues already.

Lurk Moar

Technically yes but in the 70's the disappearing kind was marketed as invisible ink.

Excellent info. Do you recall that guy who got in a lot of trouble with Nintendo for making a Mario clone, for one of the big engines (Unreal? Unity? I forget.)? This is an example of a mistake. He should have made his own character that mocked Mario - or did something else. It would have been funny for him to have been mashed with Nixon (he had his "Plumbers").

unironically this

Someone archived his twitter page today at around 7-8pm pst.

archive.fo/tBAPn

Shadilay, brother!

LOL @ him dissing Indians (the rat thing comes from a rat-infested Indian temple).

Mostly remember the more surface bits involving the chrono trigger mod, and more recent bits. Too many scandals to keep track of for me. Sad that people even forgot the timeline of even their supposed goals(muh ethics in games journalism), never bothered to maintain the wiki, and so on. Don't even get me started on what happened with Devdex. That was fun. Tip for newfags: Do not brag about what you're doing. Fucking do it, and let them kvetch with C&Ds after the fact. Otherwise you get a 95% finished product when that hits, and people have to leak instead…

they can get both. i dont know what determines what you get but both are possible when deleted

The suspension page is generally what you get when they intend on returning the page eventually.

Maybe Assange is going to leak something huge and he temporarily deleted his own account to draw attention to it before he reopens it and drops a bombshell. though it's more likely Twatter are being kikes, and no (((gab.ai))) is not a fucking alternative

This page has been stickied. saging won't do anything.

checked.

The story part, and the world type, of top tier games can easily be exploited and enriched for alternative purposes, pushing pro-white views. If we can get in early, we can really annoy the normies. Our copies can be released before they can release, and then we can say (in jest), "Battlefield 9 is just a rip-off of Reichland 9, even the story has the same themes", for example.

assange has been dead since last year m8

Anyone have the original image?
Anything encoded in it?

Filtered

The time for that is almost gone. You haven't noticed the rash of refugee games coming out? "educational" trash due to government contracts from progressive programmers. Unless Trump and other leaders shuts those cunts down entirely, it will continue. We sadly will have to do it for free.

I don't give a fuck, it was on there from earlier.

Archive of page prior to deletion from Holla Forums
archive.fo/tBAPn

hes been dead for a year.

the assange we have now is completely fake and they cant keep up the act forever.

Insurance file keys leaking when?

Why did you spoiler ?

Bitcoin makes it possible to make money even when (((they))) don't want you to.

newfag

if the switch doesnt activate then it should be obvious that hes compromised.

Realized that after checking his other posts saying "check the blockchain guys!"

Not quite, due to government seizure of sizable quantities of it, enabling them to track a significant amount of the purchases of the bulk of it. Regulations are fun too. Altcoins are also cute, with rampant speculation fueled by blind greed. Bitcoin in its current form is unfeasible long term.

PRESENTE!

No, Bitcoin is resilient. We'll be fine.

Is Minds.com kike operated?

I was talking to (you)

I was disgruntled with the state of 4chan and took a first headious from daily browsing since 2005 right before GG happened. When I came back it was like I was seeing the epilogue of a story I never saw.

Honestly I still don't know the gist of what it was, but I was bummed I missed such an enormous event on 4chan. Last one I remember was Holla Forumsday

Well (((Twitter))) said that they won't support all/free speech anymore.
How long will it be until wikileaks is kill?
How ironic that Twatter supposedly is for free speech for supporting anti-neutrality yet, (((they))) support this shit like this.

Yeah, I've missed a lot.

re. how shit the chans always go: People have tasted freedom. They can detect a phony. They don't need leaks to know they aren't free.

This is the userbase. But who will make the first crypto-provably censorship-free chan (or thread-oriented) system?

remember when twitter didnt even exist

i do

Not if you're complacent. Short term, we're fine. Long term? Not currently.

Masterchan comes closest, but it's impossible to do so entirely, because all people can't handle all ideas. You know that as well as I. Most can't even handle the potential for ideas.

Goddamit Jack you were told to meme with care

Still no answers regarding cy-1 october happenings. Why no PGP keyd posts from JA? Anyone?

Nigger, if he was fake why (((they))) would take down his Twatter?

because they cant keep pretending that assange is real forever.

wut does your mom think of your edgy phase during the holidays

RED ALERT, RED ALERT, RED ALERT

Where else can Assange make contact with reasonable proof it's him? Is the wikileaks account still active?

Only newfags still break links when you haven't been able to click links here since before Trump was elected.

Why would newfags even know about that? It's obviously a returning oldfag who doesn't know that functionality has changed.

A public ledger is integral to how bitcoin works, anyone can do this you tech illiterate coinlet

FUCK! I JUST REALIZED THE MOST IMPORTANT THING WE CAN EXPLOIT: sounds.

You know how there are those noises, coins in Mario, but all of them have it. This is super important, and a must-have for these games, but here's how to use them:

The noise ONLY occurs when someone does something very pro-White.

Regarding being alright:
As luck would have it, Millennials are the stupidest generation in US history (sorry if you're one, but the generation is shit). This means that they fell too quickly for the plans of the kikes. They've fallen for literally everything. We can continue to make fools of them. The IOTBW thing is a great example of what fucking idiots they are. Who couldn't see it was bait? You don't have to think two steps ahead, just one step ahead. ONE!!!

Against these, we make mistakes only when we are too sophisticated. They are idiots, and therefore can be made fools of, and also can be mislead, misdirected (they must be pushed into vocal support of the most heinous degeneracy, and they'll gladly do it - for example, necrophilia rights).

re. censorship-free systems:
Crypto can make it impossible to block anything, but I don't have the chops to put such a system together. I'm certain a chan system that cannot be censored, provides for unlimited pseudonyms, and handles enormous volume, could be built.

But you are right. What company has the balls to put such a system together?

It's quite obvious that the Snowden-connected, and similar, supposed freedom-pushing groups want nothing of the kind, in the end, but just want to push their brand of everything, politics, morality.

For example, Wikileaks whitewashes the Russia and Ecuador (and therefore most Communist or commie-lite states).

Not anyone can, due to the volume of transactions. That's where the anonymity of bitcoin is useful, but that benefit is fading given supercomputers' rising power. Who has the capability of easily filtering transactions in ways useful to tracking particular accounts?

Sounds are quite handy.

What's coming?

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/936595985274425344

I had an account just baleted with no emails or any thing telling me why.

For those here who don't remember, this is the clown who was DDOSing all the wikileaks mirrors back in 2010 when they were releasing tons of shit. He also took jihadi websites offline.
Most likely not a real individual but an account owned by one of the 3-letter agencies IMO since he's never been arrested even though publicly admitting to computer crimes.

Well, here's to hoping tomorrow brings some news. Goodnight and a very merry Christmas to all.

Shame is losing its power. The kikes have attacked too many of their faithful slaves. I do not worry about people being "outed." At this point being outed doesn't even mean anything. As an example, before I deleted my social media, I was routinely accused of being a Russian (often in sort of weird taunting ways, but it meant nothing less, and nothing more either, because Communists are idiots), and on topics that had no relevance to any European interests.

Bitcoin prevents kike banks from blocking transactions. This is enough.

But we will have to start building with a castle mindset (with escape tunnels, bait rooms (generally the fancy room, with the real residence separate, a single means of escape to prevent indecision (an airplane if you have it, a car if you don't etc.)), understanding that it is kikes who design the systems of criminality we see everywhere. This is sort of one of the secrets little known. Every new drug comes from a kike scientist doing some side work. And every new type of criminal gang is either organized by kikes, or trained by them. Kikes also train them in the art of legal defense. It was kikes who taught them to say "I dindu nuffin". Before kikes trained them, they would generally spill their guts, in an attempt to justify themselves - some cops have noted this change. So kikes will of course develop their methods of brutal cruelty, and so we must as always defend our people from those monsters.

Bam

I think mine would have been nuked, eventually. If not in this batch of censorship, the next, or the next.

Yes. yes it still does. Less so to those who have already achieved independence by hook or by crook. The bulk unfortunately do not have that luxury.

Bitcoin prevents the banks from blocking transactions for now, which was the point I was trying to make on that subject. They're attempting to regulate it more though, which is where the fun in that begins.

As far as the rest, I am in agreement.

One off..

will black swan be activated ?

Redeemed by Hitler dubs

This comes as he was speaking out about google's incestuous relationship with ZOG:

Twitter is hiding pedophilia.

I need to clarify what "being outed doesn't even mean anything" means.

I mean that it literally is meaningless - people are "outed" who aren't in the least even pro-America. Let me give you the best example ever: "Charles Barkley Is a Great Example of a Black White Supremacist" - The Root, "filed under: Stupid Negroes"

People just have not yet recognized that nobody takes such accusations to mean anything at all.

It's trivial to toss aside any accusation these days. You just say, "they'll call anyone that. They even call Charles Barkley that," or whatever example you care to use.

Amazingly, we are now free. But few realize these bonds have fallen off!

Well that's some bizarre synchronicity if not something else entirely.

checked, 08 dubs.

I just checked the official Twitter site you mentioned, pic related.

Disgusting isn't it.

Triangle =boy lover
Spiral = small boy lover
Rectangle swirl = snake/reptilian brotherhood.

Nice earlobe spacing, you communist fuck, but I see your argument for what it is. You're asking everyone here to eschew OPSEC completely. Not going to happen.

Trump and Assange should join forces to make a non kike twatter/gabai faggotry.

Is minds kiked? probably

DO NOT THINK ME A LIGHTWEIGHT!
My reasoning is airtight.

HOLY FUCK

twitter.com/AltAssange

Oy vey. Shut. It. Down.

Assange is a strayan.
Strayns are know for their pure shitposting genes
Did he shitpost his account into oblivion and crash it with no tweets surviving?
The timing seems a too (((coincidental))).
Wikileaks is still up, and has released cryptokitties.

That's one good looking blade.

Fake. Fuck off. It isn't him, he doesn't talk like he's a kike pretending to be someone else, which is how that faggot crap reads.

What kind of fucking response is this? You alphabets need to get checked for schizoid symptoms.

THE ACCOUNT JUST GOT SUSPENDED

Has wikileaks posted in the affirmative that it's him? PGP? Where is the proofs?

well it just got suspended so that should be indicative of something.

Maybe, maybe not. It's circumstantial.

Look, I'm good at detecting kikes, such as:

I guess tomorrow at 9 AM EST we will find out.

Filtered, and I hope anybody with sense realizes that someone who posts (26) fucking times in this thread has an agenda.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Probably just means (((they're))) watching.
Would wager with a fairly high degree of confidence that it's not Assange.

False accusations still have punch, regardless of your intended argument. It's just not based on what's being accused of, but to whom. Until that situation changes, it's still better to avoid public scrutiny if one can help it.

Sure you did, kike, sure you did.

They do have "punch", still, internally - but they have no impact anymore, externally, socially, as a matter of fact. They've accused too many.

Nice dubs.

But I noticed you're doing something weird with your posts.

The weird thing you're doing is splitting new thoughts into brand new lines.

I don't know why you're doing that, but my guess is because you're from Reddit.

As an example, I got into zero trouble promoting literal "Fascism", even with my face shown, on my profile - why? Because the accusation has become meaningless. Nobody listens anymore. As you say, yes, people still feel it like a punch, not realizing it doesn't matter.

It's one of the changes that took place this year. Times are changing so fucking fast.

^ kike. Note the attempt to create discord.

ohshit.jpeg
and here we are, the HAPPENING of our time

Ahh, but it does. It's dependent on who's being hit with it. Certain demographics feel more weight than others. Have you not noticed such?

Lurk Moar

Nice dubs. Fascism is currently being broken down into a false dichotomy between "civnat" and "NatSoc", and being attempted to be played against one another in the latest round of D&C. Just good ol' fashioned scorpion shilling.

Figures

Download and seed

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent&h=ATNqba0Ah86o838y6nLpY0FHjbsvVGmGItiPx0Vl-okmC0uQ230sQsBAppYhP_tBkGNeq4zCKBoXVJ4LX61J4cvYzKqAUi8Kq1j6OeBz8m9eJWXHlO1Exk-Ji7cXynq6g_1DWwL_uyY8cnExTFBUm9wMzW9hYSJNFWEdRcWKwTKxvCXHj1gWM8s9cf1XCsP4p-GhSgKX7cn6jSPCMxXLTDYXsqGsIh-zyLc_N385M6mc_UIIM7Go-h_vFHFdXPDRLs7ObBR9MmrVVXTT4mCyh6w

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent&h=ATNkEJKTV2y4qBn-dF4DXUAbgst9PuRKEdfSrP2bC2W57WtnmOMiIWZ1rSD4HT6uAyEpowxWBOOHl2LeJULxIfJuzEOuaC69glQGz67rkWz96bkRcVsFc62v-EsXArldLM9CUFmvFd-M_y8rdgL0uKz1bOR0lKKgTagnhddPEgyWlyNbV7H7504dnUy7rBKe7ih5IFVVHOILhEyC8l9xpER3j1EVGvLFDLxNL2Yhaq9JjTdYXN0OdbC8YWVKTixLRsnbPr4DuWxlxMrfym8_4ic

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent&h=ATP9cMFaYsLCK_P5ahuGMqONka0fphjwpVFWZEletILbYncoooi_0Z1yL6kxwLO5U8U-edVW8RzhZMVGa8A3V5fO04uRV1mna1VLrd6yO-BCffeHP5G1BRUyG42ZEItjtjg16EzwWuifH_W2NqafhT3B5Y88t-mpiQZSF0bISaiMn9At6rCEj_47ibXxGGtTNAw7BRI1jsYo8lRTurp0lQwhjPg1AgMEitZSz3QyTTj4hioPXdicsYBpseOkbh3UmRjoWCxkh2dw3mV4Q4pK4yE

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent&h=ATMExBhlpN52Ar29yZFzdtfUQcGiyVd4y21ECqVgsau6WxB1-ZmyYMzld18yMGUadE6zvG_WPRkMmFEVH64G3sxbszYbujOBonF0BHBMPpqkCvx9x_s-VIKVVwCwOxdJ8EHLnkbb7itZcEFCT9ZI7gSZXHqIb6SK0KBXUR7ZoaVgt9jilTDitXpYjMsImigK-n6kkA93SO_RcCH3rlWFpS326iIIgjoCdJ-8w0IBOrzW1V7SIm1T1PJVltBK0dlOm-J7QgRe-2AgIQEFXzIy3ko

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent&h=ATOsEQQF66wJaNuZzq5by4Xy3_oSQ5J4tx4Zqq3-BUvoIA49-VmDIKtikQurjFOM2Q6I181YeDSuFiDDevcKzVQhAsQKe7oxn-RC1SGLcEbcrD-cZNX3tCaHPp2ZG5L3MWTSxcYNdyWwdWILFy4R7yrdBAsMHlqJFBe94UEy_C8HAUe_ofcYBCfW4uIM6tpFLZ4-Tq3IrsTTMZaH3PZwZvyXzcmAyqNpLQkwIkMb2-dIwkfiuSm2FaOTtFN9JRdV4L3PqtZrptWFDMpcGSq1SWo

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent

archive.org/download/wlinsurance/wlinsurance_archive.torrent

web.archive.org/web/20100901195032/http://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

This year it changed. Ironically, they'll continue to make it a more sure situation. Well, there's no rush. It's just how things are now.

The IOTBW has sealed the deal. I wish I had thought of it, but I did not. I could say, "I didn't realize how goddamn stupid Communists really are," but that's not fair. The meme is genius.

Is this a joke?

That's you. That's how exceptionally stupid you are.

Fake.

Theyre mirrors. If you cant see the purpose of distributing the links on manifold platforms, use one that isnt facebook, faggot.

WL has not issued a statement, on Twitter, or on their homepage…

HAHAHA, NO

See

reported

It's a nice attempt to deanonymize people backing them up, you don't have to get all assblasted at me just because you're new in Langley. I'm sure someone will eventually step in to stop you from being a tremendous fuck-up.

Anyone have original torrents with SHA sums? Not sure I can trust this shit.

I'm convinced that only weirdo lefties do this. It never makes sense unless you go out of your way to confirm each link. Seems to synch up with general jewish schizophrenia.

This place is already deanonymized thanks to (((youtube embeds)))

Use a VPN that doesnt keep logs or is known for working together with three letter agencies. You probably have to pay for this service.

ftfy

Again, you're giving advice to a post that didn't even bring up the topic of the alphabet agencies or computer security. These have to be bots or complete fucking morons.

You know what I probably wouldn't have to pay for? A knob-polishing from CIAnigger dweebs like you.

shills.

checked

>Isn't aware of the fact Facebook tracks and catalogs the shit you post on (((their))) servers

Hey, I know it's lonely in headquarters for you literal fucking goons. If you want a sympathetic ear, I'm here for you, you contemptible traitors.

Two more years.

Its a link to a torrent file, hosted on FB.

Use this then dropfile.to/AQcW3M0

Nah, IPs were out in the open earlier due to clunky code. Even as intended at the time, mods had the last octet(Which was useless), but had global notes and were keeping track of "problem" users…That's not even getting into global mods and up. That's part of the reason they wanted Next(That, and to make a black box).

He ded

If it's not my knob-polishing I'm not using it, I mean I wouldn't anyway because I already had the insurance files fuckdamn forever ago and I got them off Wikileaks' site and not sketchy CIAnigger links. This is why you ought to spend more of your time fellating me and less of your time trying to screw me over. If you fine glow-in-the-darks ever catch an opening and need someone to fill in as your boss I might also consider that.

Can't you just post the goddamn magnet link?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-20/wikileaks-lawyers-office-stormed-professional-operation-assange-then-tweets-video-se

Dec 20, 2017 1:19 PM

This happened only a week ago. CIAniggers were tightening the noose around Julian.

Here's hoping he's actually Geralt and kills them all with his bare hands.

And obviously don't fucking download encrypted files from questionable sources you double niggers.

They removed it on Christmas day those fucking kikes. (((They))) have no respect for the truth (or the way or the life).

Fuck me swinging, what a bunch of cunts

that's pretty bizarre.
Has there been a definitive rationale as to why they took it down? I dont mean they're kikes answer but a specific post he made or something?

They always pull their highest risk kikery around Christmas. They're afforded some cover.

Things will continue to be a shitshow for a while, so you still have time to come up with the next brilliant idea. This is why it's important to put your ideas out there even if they don't sound great in your head. You never know.

twitter.com/TheRealJuIian/status/945140198324629504
posts this then gets shoah'd

fucked up
that's the wrong "assange"
still, he's in the top 10 hashtags atm

True. Here's mine:

20, CDEFG, Stalin, Communism.
CDEFG= Christians Died in Exile, Famine, and the Gulags

20 means 20 million.

This mnemonic makes it easy to reply to muh 6 gorillion. It's a matter of branding. Kikes will bait you away from some more solid footing, with brand confusion, then harp on their own highly-effective brand.

No talk of Mao, no talk of Pol Pot, just Stalin. Stalin is the most evil man in world history - easy to prove, too. He 20 million Christians died by exile, famine, and in the gulags, at the hands of that most evil man of all of history, and his most evil regime, the evilest regime in all of history, Communism.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9256A9CE1C96704F2E861E80EE233FD3D5AC6F14&dn=wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&ws=http%3a%2f%2fwlstorage.net%2ffile%2fwikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes

That's incredibly shit user, you should be proud.

You're CIA.

The filter feature exists for a reason. Y'all are allowing a hasbara kike with over 40 posts to lead your ear. This shit doesn't work anymore.

Be wary of fake accounts being sent up. Just wait for an official WL announcement.

techfag here. These facebook.com… links have an external link encoded. Essentially, they track you and dox the person sharing the link. I've removed the fackbook tracking element for your info, but I'm not downloading them. There also appear to be duplicates with different protocol (https vs. http) and different tracker attached. Either poster doesn't know what he's doing or is shill (who doesn't know what he's doing).

Why faggot?

>wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
Link is as is.
>l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent&h=ATNqba0Ah86o838y6nLpY0FHjbsvVGmGItiPx0Vl-okmC0uQ230sQsBAppYhP_tBkGNeq4zCKBoXVJ4LX61J4cvYzKqAUi8Kq1j6OeBz8m9eJWXHlO1Exk-Ji7cXynq6g_1DWwL_uyY8cnExTFBUm9wMzW9hYSJNFWEdRcWKwTKxvCXHj1gWM8s9cf1XCsP4p-GhSgKX7cn6jSPCMxXLTDYXsqGsIh-zyLc_N385M6mc_UIIM7Go-h_vFHFdXPDRLs7ObBR9MmrVVXTT4mCyh6w

>l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent&h=ATNkEJKTV2y4qBn-dF4DXUAbgst9PuRKEdfSrP2bC2W57WtnmOMiIWZ1rSD4HT6uAyEpowxWBOOHl2LeJULxIfJuzEOuaC69glQGz67rkWz96bkRcVsFc62v-EsXArldLM9CUFmvFd-M_y8rdgL0uKz1bOR0lKKgTagnhddPEgyWlyNbV7H7504dnUy7rBKe7ih5IFVVHOILhEyC8l9xpER3j1EVGvLFDLxNL2Yhaq9JjTdYXN0OdbC8YWVKTixLRsnbPr4DuWxlxMrfym8_4ic

>l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent&h=ATP9cMFaYsLCK_P5ahuGMqONka0fphjwpVFWZEletILbYncoooi_0Z1yL6kxwLO5U8U-edVW8RzhZMVGa8A3V5fO04uRV1mna1VLrd6yO-BCffeHP5G1BRUyG42ZEItjtjg16EzwWuifH_W2NqafhT3B5Y88t-mpiQZSF0bISaiMn9At6rCEj_47ibXxGGtTNAw7BRI1jsYo8lRTurp0lQwhjPg1AgMEitZSz3QyTTj4hioPXdicsYBpseOkbh3UmRjoWCxkh2dw3mV4Q4pK4yE

>l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent&h=ATMExBhlpN52Ar29yZFzdtfUQcGiyVd4y21ECqVgsau6WxB1-ZmyYMzld18yMGUadE6zvG_WPRkMmFEVH64G3sxbszYbujOBonF0BHBMPpqkCvx9x_s-VIKVVwCwOxdJ8EHLnkbb7itZcEFCT9ZI7gSZXHqIb6SK0KBXUR7ZoaVgt9jilTDitXpYjMsImigK-n6kkA93SO_RcCH3rlWFpS326iIIgjoCdJ-8w0IBOrzW1V7SIm1T1PJVltBK0dlOm-J7QgRe-2AgIQEFXzIy3ko
>l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent&h=ATOsEQQF66wJaNuZzq5by4Xy3_oSQ5J4tx4Zqq3-BUvoIA49-VmDIKtikQurjFOM2Q6I181YeDSuFiDDevcKzVQhAsQKe7oxn-RC1SGLcEbcrD-cZNX3tCaHPp2ZG5L3MWTSxcYNdyWwdWILFy4R7yrdBAsMHlqJFBe94UEy_C8HAUe_ofcYBCfW4uIM6tpFLZ4-Tq3IrsTTMZaH3PZwZvyXzcmAyqNpLQkwIkMb2-dIwkfiuSm2FaOTtFN9JRdV4L3PqtZrptWFDMpcGSq1SWo
>file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
As is
>archive.org/download/wlinsurance/wlinsurance_archive.torrent
As is. Unsure why there's "…" on the end of these, but it isn't part of the link anyway.
>web.archive.org/web/20100901195032/http://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Thanks. I just copypasted.

You're welcome.
Confirmed for not knowing.

He's an aggro-kike who recently began promoting his own (((social media site))), which literally turns your computer into a vector for his hacking activities.

RIP Holla Forums

I'm getting blueballed just reading about it.

He better put out the dough

Assange doesn't say "tick tock". Sean Hannity does.

^ kike trying to divide us

Obviously, nobody knows the truth, when it comes to the news. Who is telling the truth? When are they lying, and when are they shitting us?

I agree no one knows the truth. I was pointing out that that user was retarded and his reasoning was incredibly naive, which is true. I also said this post was indicative of Holla Forums becoming shitty, which is also true.

Gab account, not speaking to it's validity here, but the content of the link is as follows:
Home

Fuck off The_Donald.

You fuck off cunt, I'm just relaying information. Unlike yourself, who happens to be relaying nigger cocks freestyle.

Yeah!
Fuck yeah!
Damn right!
wat

Whether or not you are from Reddit, you are a fucking retard for thinking an account repeating a The_Donald meme phrase is the real Julian Assange.

You spotted a jew in the wild.

I lost mine a few months ago, tried to log in said this account doesn't exist, i was hammering the local leo I knew that was covering up for a known pedo, so it was to be some what expected.

I don't think shit. I'm a doer. I implore you to think for yourself, or alternatively contribute to the conversation.
Also his name was Seth Rich, nigger.

Definitely a redditor. Either go to cuckchan or lurk for another year before posting.

You're the one pointing out boards, faggot.

fuck tucson
fuck twitter
PRAISE KEK

Every single picture you post makes it obvious that you don't belong here, and no amount of edgy swears that normalfags would avoid can conceal that.

That's a deep state operative.

for you

uhuh. uhuh. yeah. uhuh?

I explicitly stated I didn't vouch for the validity of the Gab account, but would relay the information anyway. You are obviously a fucking kike faggot, and have contributed nothing of use. Go fuck yourself.

Suspended=/=deleted. Faggot.

>>>/ovens/

yea i don't get why people need the official announcement to believe that kikes kike, unless their fucking shills.

Have some fresh ammo

If your shill tactic was to make me disappointed in the state of the board, you succeeded. Merry Christmas you spooks.

uhuh. Why are you trying to damage America? It seems you swiftly changed from totally being one of us, to having a desire to go Samson on us.

Why don't you sound like someone from here?

THREAD THEME
2018 YOTR for Deep State

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

what the fuck are you doing nigger

It's Christmas, I have to give them something.

Wikileaks still up and running on twatter
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/943898010345443328

fair enough

MERRY CHRISTMAS

quads checkd

Have some gas faggot.

< doesn't know "us" refers to white people
< because he's not a white person

Annnd there's still no explanation from them as to what happened.

The same thing happened when Trump's account was briefly disabled by that shitlib contractor. Then they took a while to climb back up to the correct number once it was restored. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a similar (((rogue employee))) situation given that twitter apparently have no internal security or accountability.

There's more to the story! Did you know that in the days prior someone on The Guardian basically fantasized about precisely what (((happened)))?

Trump had a full year to do anything about Assange, and he chose to help Israel instead. Chesscucks like you live like they're under drugs.

Not only that we have Pompeo referring to wikileaks as a hostile non-state intelligence agency.

I didn't, although given how the judenpresse never stops frothing with demands for Trump to be censored / impeached / imprisoned / killed maybe that actually was "pure coincidence" rather than a cohencidence …

I'm filtering you on principle alone

Is that what you mean by "ID"?

gab.ai/RealAssange

Found this on another board- Not sure if authentic

fake and gay, probably the same larper who runs @JulienAssange

I believe user wants the numeric ID. Every twitter profile has a user name and a also a string

I think it is 841283762914656256 unless twitter uses more than one to catalog users

Can anyone explain
OP_RETURN to encode messages in blockchain transactions? I would like to take a look through any messages wikileaks connected wallets have sent.

I would go with its not.

They have the wikileaks twitter still and wikileaks.org.

They could easily authenticate another user if they wanted

All these other accounts are just LARPers or disinfo agents. Wait for authentication before passing along links. Don't help (((them))) by passing along #FAKENEWS.

coinsecrets.org/

This x1000, people should really know better by now.

Could this in any way be connected to the UK internet outage of last weekend?

OY VEY, WE HAD TO STOP LITERAL HITLER, GOYYYYYYY!!!

Checked
He'll be back
Here's to hoping the alt account wasn't fake and the deep state gets fucked in the asshole

top kek

Ironic schizoposting is still schizoposting.

Even if he is an asset (he is) he gave us the dnc emails and Podesta pizza party emails. That was enough at least to get this lumbering rocket off the ground. We have finally cleared the tower. All systems are go. Fuck assange he isn't important anymore. You are. What YOU do with his info is what's important.
Good luck

file:///C:/Users/Administrator/dwhelper/WikiLeaks%20Christmas%20Surprise.mp4

If you buy the theory that there is a War In Heaven amongst the deep state baby fuckers vs the white hats, JA is probably one of the white hats. Or at least not one of the baby fuckers, with his history.

Yeah, some soap opera party politics psyops and some /x/ ritual abuse stuff straight out of the 80's cointelpro glow-in-the-dark manual. Always a hit with christcucks and the paranoid schizophrenic. Not that the kikes in charge doesn't ritually abuse young and old and everyone they get their hands on. But the versions and "clues" that are memed by the CIA niggers are always carefully crafted to lead nowhere and make it's proponents look like idiots.

So yeah, the Assange rocket is going places, that's for sure. Checked and good luck on the magical mystery tour to you too, user.

Thank you , right back at ya
Ps I don't think you're wrong. The general normal faggot had no clue what was happening behind closed doors

oops

(Checked)
>It wouldn't surprise me if this is a similar (((rogue employee))) situation given that twitter apparently have no internal security or accountability.
That explanation might very well be a cover.

Is the twitter back up or not. I don't really use twitter, but this still concerns me greatly.

WTF these niggers don't realize that the meaning of these symbols are on the verge of going mainstream? I've seen pic related show up on normiebook a few times… day of the rope can't come soon enough.

I earned a lifetime ban for posting that all over face berg. 86'd my man. I posted that to comet ping pong page a lot and jimmycomet sent a message to face berg to get me booted. Fuck him. I hope one of his surviving victims shows up at his house one of these evenings with some surgical tubing and some rubber bands and some scissors and some channel lock pliers. Should be a good time had by all

It was just mentioned on Fox News.
They're making cheesecake now, but a few min ago they said Assanges account has been deleted from Twitter.

What a fuck up.
Do they want to tell the world that they're now censoring shit on behalf of the government?

What a way to derail the thread.

twitter.com/wikileaks
Why is the main site still up but this taken down?

Yeah I noticed how the name "Seth Rich" suddenly disappeared from all social media.

It's happening
chronicle.su/news/wikileaks-releases-deep-state-files-deepstatefiles/

archive.is/QvJZt

#deepstatefiles

What do you do if you want your four year old to do something he doesn't want to do? You say something like "only big boys get to take the trash out." It's called reverse psychology and it's the level of credit the peasantry is given by intel agencies.

That's how you all can know Assange is a cia nigger. If he was a real rebel he wouldn't be mentioned on fucking fox jews.

It's back up Goys.

GG was the first obvious move of the current radical form of the """left""" trying to move goal posts and indoctrinate the masses. It was one of the first times that the internet caught onto the bullshit that was occurring behind the scenes and the first point that the internet realised that it was seeing something totally fucking different to the mainstream media's interpretation of an event. Mass instant red pilling. The moment when Holla Forums suddenly wasn't a mere fucking joke to many.

kek

If that were the case, then ask the question "why would the CIA need to go this fucking far? for what purpose?"
I think we're heading for a BIIIIIIG happening soon.

Just comment about it in the messages, don't post the pics.
The sheep will be curious to terms like "pizzagate" to the point where they'll search it online.

And we all know that what has been seen…

I think you're spot on with that. It's been way too long since the last major shift so it stands to reason that a lot has been put into it. Prepare your anuses.

You have no idea just how big I'm talking about.
Something that hasn't seen the light on here has happened I think..

The one thing that killed GG more than anything else was the paid PR campaign that followed the report of Sarkeesian getting death threats in Utah.
GG never recovered from the media setting the false narrative.

Other shit that killed GG (it all added up):

* Twitter deliberately shadowbanning people and interfering with communications
* Failing to get the word out about censorship and foreign state influence on Twitter
* Facebook, Github, etc banning people and interfering with communications
* Blaming the KiA mods when Reddit pressured them into censoring the sub
* Failing to establish communities outside of Reddit when it was obviously censored
* Failing to get the word out about online censorship in general, it stopped being an issue after the first few weeks
* Failing to get the word out after we discovered that the censors on Wikipedia were linked to Democratic Party PR
* The "no dox" rule suppressed digging and info sharing
* Destroying the board
* Destroying the board AGAIN
* Trying to ruin Acid Man for refusing to destroy the board a third time
* Going to all other boards on Holla Forums and souring them against GG because Acid would not ruin the board. The whole site flipped from united with GG to united against GG in one month.
* Centralizing communications under Thidran who hanged out with his buddy Izzy Galvez and either allowed or directed infighting
* Failing to establish alternate comms after the main comms lines were compromised
* Team B being so user they hid behind one PR contact who would fuck off and go silent for weeks at a time, no one could contact them
* All of the wiki projects were abandoned
* Autists like Endomorphosis, Zan, and all of GGRevolt switching sides when someone disagreed with them or hurt their feelings
* Everyone stopped sharing digs after the fight between Zan and SHG_Nackt over releasing digs early
* People stopped coming to the board because there were no more digs and nothing to do
* No one shared the digs that came out after that
* Holla Forums would tell diggers to fuck off when they came to the GG general, so they stopped coming
* Insisting that GG endorse Trump
* Ruining GGers who refused to get into politics
* Insisting that GG adopt the JQ
* Ruining GGers who refused to adopt the JQ
* Insisting that GG start openly hacking and harassing people
* Oh look, Zoe has links to the federal government's cybercrime task force
* Refusing to build up new/existing communities like SJiA for tangential stuff they wanted GG to adopt, then turning anti-GG because they didn't get their way
* Constant infighting over minor disagreements like Endomorphosis proposing Spacechan, or GamingAndPandas sponsoring a sea lion, or Fart pushing already-published info to Twitter

Let's have a merry guess at what will be in the files.

If this is going to big there's a chance that cryptocurrencies will skyrocket, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No, I have no idea. Calling out CIA nigger ploys is easier than how they are going to pan out. I knew it was glow in the dark on the last big one with the twin towers, but I really couldn't imagine the horrible dystopian programs that would evolve from it.

Still, we live in hell anyways so how bad can it get? We can always keep our spirits up by memeing to each other on toilet paper in the camps or something.

Sounds like the same issues that any of our guys have when they try to work towards tangible goals.

They sperg out and can't understand that you need people working TOGETHER to solve anything. They all wanna be the next Hitler and no one gets to make any progress unless HITLER SAYS SO

It's frustrating. It's why user things must STAY user. Look at how antifa got fucked. Look at how the Jews actually survive: secrecy.

The day the spergs can stop sucking ass and learn to shut up and deal with them not being in charge, but in fact being given orders, will be the day that they will actually do something.

GG lost it because online gaming circles foster the shittiest, matriarchal social groups. And that started coming out.

That is the fakest name I have ever seen. Let's see what is actually in the files before we trust any one person's claim of what is in them.

call be suspicious, I can believe his account being restored, and for it to take a while to get back his followers (currently 7k and going up).
but he ever only followed wikileaks and now following atm 24 others, which he never did.

I should have gone with the pez dispenser image. I have no reason to suggest that there is a problem with the data, just that one guy's name sounded fake as hell and I wouldn't trust that particular report.

>chronicle.su/news/wikileaks-releases-deep-state-files-deepstatefiles/

This can't be legit… surely Clinton did not bang Osama…

daily reminder that Assange has been dead/missing and not in control of Wikileaks or his social media accounts for over a year now

Oh piss off.

Not to my knowledge, but I'm facepalming pretty hard that some people are migrating there after the recent social media ban waves. When are you people going to learn that the problem is CENTRALIZATION!? Stop using centralized platforms, God damn it! It's a single point of failure! If anyone manages to compromise the central node, as they always do, then you're no better off on there than you were on Facebook or Twitter! Just save yourself the pain this time and migrate to something decentralized or distributed! How difficult is that, seriously?

Reminder that reported for unsubstantiated bullshit.

You need to get up to date.

steemit.com/nwo/@assange/timeline

it's all there

May 11th: Michael Ratner Wikileaks chief council died of cancer

Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies

Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man's switch)

Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

August 16th: Renowned lawyer who represented Julian Assange died after being struck by train in West Hampstead

Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets "I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

Oct 18th: Equadorian Embassy cuts off Assange's internet access.

Oct 18th: Pamela Anderson visits Assange and feeds him a fag sandwich.

Oct 18th: Witnesses photograph and report heavily armed police and vans outside Equadorian Embassy, are barred from approaching and have cellphones confiscated. Live feeds are cut off.

Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell "HELP HIM". The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

Oct 21st: London Airport evacuated due to "chemical attack", potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn't appeared on video or at the window since).

Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

Oct 26th: 4chan users successfully successfully decode their first message in Wikileak's blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it's not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

Nov 8th: Trump wins.

Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

Ever watched Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Well it was spammed multiple times.

If demons from another dimension invaded earth I think it would be a step up actually.

>Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

I didn't know that happened on the same day..
Well should assume he's dead but at the same time scrutinise any leaks. Perhaps if you have sensitive information, send some "test information" first to see how WL reacts.
If it goes like it should, then continue to feed the info.

This shit doesn't change much even without knowing the ultimate truth of what happened that day. We should be taking such precautions anyhow.

Don't you think that the globe has been coordinating more in the recent decades in reaction to a lot of the massive global events? Throw a dog a ball?

You left out the Kerry/Antarctica connection.

Sure, I think we're at global imperium level of social coordination already, just waiting for them to bring it out in the open. But if there's an event as huge as "ayylmao invasion" then I'll assume it's completely fabricated. Some operation bluebird or whatever it goes by in the conspiracy circuit.

Bluebeam

>steemit.com/nwo/@assange/timeline
Except that the timeline stops recording at Jan 13, 2017. So no, it's not all there.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

globalnews.ca/news/3906222/julian-assange-cbs-report-donald-trump-jr-wikileaks/

infowars.com/assange-deep-state-still-intent-on-removing-trump-from-office/

What you're claiming is that these otherwise fairly recent correspondences are imposters and that said imposters are, for some odd reason, pro-Trump. If that's what you're insinuating, then you're pushing the same agenda as Shareblue.
Which for me kind of undermines your entire position.

I don't think that's really likely, though. As far as I can tell they have only two modes; slow as fuck deterioration with lots of "BIG HAPPENING" psyops to make it not seem as bad, and full out out war where everyone spergs out and dies.

It's not an invasion, more like a siege.

This.
Also this is what they air every commercial break.

Ok I guess? I understand you get off on being the mysterious, cryptic guy but if you want to have a discussion about something just come out and say what you think.

What is that? More immigrants for christmas?

I don't think Trump is a Zionist puppet. That first link did suck and I don't have any explanation for why recent "Assange" correspondence is pro-Trump. Great points.

But I am fairly certain that assange was abducted, his deadman switch triggered, and the BTC mempool flood / USA DDoS shitshow was fallout. The great blockchain search was not a LARP and was surgically shilled out of existence

I have no answers as to why the recent statements are pro-Trump but I also find it impossible to believe Assange is alive / uncompromised after seeing all that go down

His twitter is back up with a whole bunch of new followers and he's tweeting soccer mum memes?

Dude is pissed on eggnog, and corgis are cute with their little stumpy legs/

philaletheians.co.uk/study-notes/buddhas-and-initiates/jesus-ben-pandira,-the-historical-christ.pdf>>11081646

Checked stingray actual
Julian if this is you , hello
If not , still hello

I've always wondered if Antarctica is used as some type of SCIF by the 7th Floor Group or similar conglomerate - perhaps Kerry brought something there afterwards?

Kerry went down to Antarctica election night in case both candidates were killed. He was sent there to literally be out of the way if any shit were to have flown.

cuckiechinz

wtf is going on, has drumpf jettisoned him out of London for a happy Xmas surprise for the global premier aussie shitposter?

twitter.com/aavelle/status/945327072922267648

They were begging for donations for Holocaust survivors in Israel that need blankets food and sheckles

He just retweeted this 10min ago.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/945329918358962177

Of course. Here in europoor where the Israel angle is kept a bit more on the downlow it's more about the poor beautiful starving beard-children we need to import.

kek

Some people rather not say what they think about certain topics, for reasons.

very well played.

also, did we ever find out what was on Weiner's laptop?

Why say anything at all then?

No laws regarding scientific experimentation in Antarctica. If (((they))) are cloning humans, that's where it's happening.

He left for Antarctica the day Assange went missing. He was next door to the Ecuadorian Embassy when the power-outage & leo sightings were going on.

I'm noticing your awesome id digits

now i have noticed the same.
Come on Kek. We need a breakthrough, a nice xmas surprise from Saint Nick.

best frens forever
double heil hitler

Who are they?

lol, go back to reddit

His alt account @AltAssange was suspended even though his main was restored ofr a non-suspension deletion.

I'm seriously considering chucking my FB. They now ban people for legal offline activities. Even the phone company doesn't do that, and they provide extensive access to their control rooms, to spooks, and even rent space for the NSA.

* to the NSA

tbh, chans have run their course. You can't even do basic edits ffs

see

Stop attacking Reddit. It's at least their mods aren't generally given IP addresses.

Good, editing is cancer that only introduces uncertainty and results in the loss of information. A typo here and there is a small price to pay.

What excuse have they given for this one?

You're a faggot bro.

Merry christmas

Agreed

>>>/reddit/

>>>/suicide/
Reported.
What the fuck are you saying.

BFF HEIL HITLER

>>>/reddit/
Reported.

Fuck off you cum gargling pole smoker.

derail successful

good work

>>>/twitter/

What's to derail? He got deleted then he got his account back because everyone took notice of the kikery.

No, he's right. You're also an agent. I can tell by the fake memes.

After the shit that went down at the embassy. Thousands of people where asking for him to prove hes ok / it's him (somthing hes done befor at the embassy balcony windows) and mouths of him ignoring all of it.

No one cares what you have to say, you fucking faggot. You have no proof for your claims.

He lost all of his followers.
He's now following a couple dozen accounts, when he had previously only followed WL.
His alt account @AltAssange was suspended.

There's plenty to observe and discuss.

Have you retards never read an Assange tweet, or listened to him in interviews?
He does not talk like this. This is how a magapede who has never actually listened or read anything by Assange imagines he would speak.

Very interesting. You're an operative. No, reddit is not worse than here. Censorship is worse, but ethics are higher there.

Look kid, I get it. You think you're hot shit because you found hatechan. If you lurked the required amount of time you would realize we don't do PR here.
Take your edge and shove it up your ass sideways.

^^^ this

& checked

Yes, tell me more about how you're totally not CIA.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/945341503072800768

Did that screencap come from an user in here?
Why is Wikileaks saying "Note the use of quotation marks."

REPORTED.
Fucking faggot can’t even answer a question.

Nigger do you even understand where the fuck you are?

go outside user

I am outside. I fucking LOVE this weather. Anything below 40 is my fucking lifeblood, and it won’t top 20 here for the next two weeks. Kikes don’t take a day off, so neither will I. I have no friends or family and am too old to get married and have children. I’m basically just waiting to die. Tell me why I shouldn’t fight kikes every single day.

LOL no u aren't.

So, paid shill, which point are you refuting, and by what metric are you refuting it?

QoL functionality such as editing, preview attracts lazy trash such as yourself and thus is undesirable.

If I was CIA I would use my influence to murder you for being a stupid nigger to be quite honest.

Back on topic, Assange is back. Here are all of his new tweets:

I remember an article on the Mac, back when they were RISC. It explained how slowness was a feature, that it was designed to make you more zenlike. Kikes will try to sell buttplugs to nuns.

LOL you got a new IP address.

Bad analogy, there's no more kinky demographic than nuns.

That's such a kike lie LOL

Watch and learn people, this dude right here is a shill, human? Bot? The response to its post is not pertinent, and it's used to derail.

We might be on the right track with this recap>>11081668
Screencap and save.

I'm convinced b115d7 is learningchode trying a new shtick. No one shitposts this much without so much as a slap on the back of the head from a mod especially after claiming reddit is better than here.

Meant for

Nah, just kill yourself.

Doesn't surprise me, twitter was full of CP just a year ago, before the crackdown.

I have no problem with finding nuns sexy because 1. That’s what you’re SUPPOSED to find sexy–a virtuous woman and 2. catholicism is heresy, so it doesn’t make me feel bad.

To each his own…

Kill yourself.

Fuck off learningchode.

For those unaware, J3st3r doesn't exist. He's a persona invented for propaganda purposes. That's why it's so awkward and phony (it's as bad as Russian propaganda, actually).

he has been dead for a while now

>>>/reddit/

You used a script to get trips.

julian assange twitter gets deleted the navy tweets julian assange and if you look at wikileaks christmas surprise video you can see this document with many others flashing by.

You use a script to kike, kike.

The Navy is so pozzed it blows my mind.

WEU

Turks are literally the ugliest people on the planet. Worse than Somalians.

bluebeam is easy to achieve, a dense layer in wuch to project holograms, and a device like or similar to HAARP that can vibrate pockets of the atmosphere at different frequencies to cause sound to emit

You obviously haven't been much around catholics.

Navy cybersucrity division

public.navy.mil/spawar/News/Documents/Presentations/2.18.16AFCEA_NavyDirCyberSec.pdf

There's the additional j3st3r taunt. j3st3r is not actually a hacker, but is a Deep State fake.

I'm surrounded by spics. Admittedly, none of them are nuns. None of them are virgins either…

So why haven't you done it yet?

gib me over 9000 billion sheckels goy and i will

Well, if they went with that they wouldn't go through all that trouble. They'd just mock it up in a studio or in 3d and send it on the jewbox. 99% would believe it without question. Much cheaper and easier.

Well, can't make spics the measure of anything. But catholic women are a meme for a reason.

Please kill yourself on this day, nigger.

We should cut the budget of the CIA.

This isn't Holla Forums. Here, we respect the elderly, and family. You see, degeneracy should receive sharp criticism, and, where needed, the death penalty. Not being faggots, style points are worthless. But this is us. What are you?

not just conventional IT so in other words they will hack you're ass.

Interesting…

Look at his tats. Nothing of value was lost. He was possibly a willing sacrifice to set a (((precedent))).

Those fucking skidmark eyebrows. Who but nutty leftists who prefer sodomy over vaginal sex would pluck out their natural eyebrows and replace them with smears of feces?

Drown yourself, redditor.

Unlike the the homicidal drug-abusing sort, which you are, and which lives in Holla Forums, those who care about the White race are sentimental, unity oriented. Our identity is authentic, and not based upon an 11th century hoax, as yours is.

Yes, kike, you care so much for the White race, don't you?

real keyboard warriors.

all i see is jews jewing jews and calling out other jews on who is the real jew.

inb4 u a jew :^)

I guess the cia niggers felt this thread went the wrong direction and so it needed 100 "no u" posts by glow in the dark interns.

If I’m ever in that city I will patronize their establishment.

this thread in a nutshell

This is the true face of Q user.

checked

Don't trust Q
Don't trust Q

Oh look, another Holla Forums thread

I love how they couldn't even hide signs of contempt for the cyber "warrior", just while cameras were rolling, but are supposed to be able to run spy-style operations.

Fucksake, tell me this thing is a joke. This is thread-worthy.

Watch how the nigger at 1:04 talks hes been on Holla Forums

Dump attempted? Link black

wlstorage.net/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent (65gb)
(link works !! as of now)

Julian Assange disappears from Twitter, but not before dropping a torrent link to a 65 GB file! I'm hearing it could be the contents of Anthony Weiner's laptop! It's probably going to be some hours before someone has it completely downloaded. Can't wait! #QAnon #CBTS

I suppose it's the Christmas spirit. Now I feel sorry for shills. They're literally retarded.

Whites are intelligent enough to function as individuals rather than niggerbrained herds like niggers and kikes. It's probably the greatest weakness of the white race, in fact, because we're reluctant to gang up and genocide niggers and kikes until it's absolutely necessary. You attempting to pair commie propaganda with whites makes your exposure all too obvious. Again, on this very special day, please kill yourself.

go to 1:23 we do think in the way we think and it goes to muh multiculturalism.

That's a kike myth. Look into how we lived, in our hillforts, how we ran our clans. The degeneracy of the "nuclear family" is kike work.

You kikes keep us poor.

THIS

Fucking faggot and niggers with eyebrow grooming think they're going to defend gibsons from """hacking"""? Not a chance.

Back to faceblack.

Each one is surely a joke. Next there's the bimbo who looks like she has a skull implant after practicing combatives with a train, and then there's the guy saying "I like to talk about what I do … … what I can talk about anyway [nasal snicker]"

Yet still only half as bad as jews.

they allready took over halfcuck and now they are trying to destroy this place.

Yes there is. jews aren't people or roaches. Different species entirely.

Yes yes, you are so busy dividing and conquering, bravo, gold star for you!

>>>Holla Forums

If they succeed, and I don't think they will, countermeasures are already in the works. Niggerfaggots will continue to be btfo as long as the internet exists.

< yes, goy come back to crapchan

Fucking kill yourself, redditor.

No, that doesn't apply.

How haven't you been banned yet?

Reminder to report every post this yiddish redditor makes.

Imkikey’s gorging himself on Christmas fudge. No mods (meaning the one mod we have) has been on today.

user, your christmas will be much brighter if his stupidity doesn't drag you along for the ride. Merry Christmas.

Reported. Kill yourself for using strawmen and being from reddit.

It's the rachposter. Why would a mod ban himself?

No, that's not what "straw man" means. And it's two words.

see:

Reported for not knowing how to spell strawman.

Wew

interesting.

Is there some kind of rule that you can't use a dictionary, jarhead?

No, this explains, if it be true, how the tweet could have been inadvertent, the Navy tweet.

i bet when people start acting like monkeys over Q user these army hacker troll go home laughing because go ape shit over zero poofs.

English not your first language, user?

Army's finest: The Navy.

i missed people between because and go

Strawman.

FUCK YOU

Rule 1.
Show the poofs

Rule 2
Show the fuck poof

To be fair, Q-LARP is banned here.

whatever happened to
FILTER AND REPORT?
STOP REPLYING TO KIKEPOSTS

Ricky Vaughn is one of them.

Assange is back on Twitter.

Again, not your first?

No it went downhill when anons kept providing proof and the kikes kept sticking their head in the sand.

Doesn't do any good when it's a mod making the kikeposts. Oldfags may filter but they catch all the newfags.

Heil'd

yes im a navy hacker that showed everyone about navy hackers you are a special.

one

this board in a nutshell

Try not to hurt yourself.

i been drinking vodka and a merry christmas too you to faggot.

Look at these god dam subhumans

back at 39 ios.

Die.

>Leyawn’s “Nuggets Teen is a Russian Operation” Hoax refers to a tweet by (((Weird Twitter))) personality @leyawn that lampooned noted Twitter conspiracy theorists Louise Mensch, John Schindler, and Eric Garland (of It’s Time For Some Game Theory fame) by doctoring tweets of theirs to make it appear as though they all believed the Wendy’s Nugget Teen Retweet Challenge was an operation by Russia to distract Americans from various political stories. The spread of the doctored tweets lead Mensch to accuse @leyawn of being a Russian operative.

poQc

So is posting about how dr pierce screwed the wn movement over when he bought that record label and let degenerate skinheads vote themselves into leadership positions

second this question. what happened to regular pgp signed tweets? he ded fam

Reported.

here everything is archived.
archive.is/paNel

Yes it does niggerbrain, it keeps the noise down by not feeding the garbage.
Kys.

Observed.

Have one with the acronyms explained?

report information i been giving.

im off to drink more and hang with the family.

Stop stealing my air, yid.

FUCK YOUR Q BULLSHIT.

Reported for Q spam and for violating your own board’s rules.

They're violating his civil rights!

>archive.fo/brBgK
>twitter.com/usnavy/status/945327761811476481

It all comes tumbling down.

Twitter and youtube are pedophilia grooming, progressive brainwash stations. The sheer fact they are censoring accounts that pose truth enacted, yet feature pedophilia as their home page, should activate some almonds.
Was banned from half chan for life for posting screencaps from youtube. Censoring shows me im closer.

Assange's account got shoah'd and then came back. Until either he or Twatter makes a statement about it I don't see what there is to discuss tbh

man, that guy is the ultimate cross over of all /g/ Holla Forums and /k/ cautionary tales

Turning the thread into spam and the same two shills arguing with each other and crying "muh Q muh LARP" for no reason isn't the alternative.

Need to show how biased twitter is. Jack is cannibal. Cannibalism +kids = democratic superpac. Tos is only applies to (((their ))) enemy.

Tell the Q-LARPers to follow their own board rules and not only will you not see people reporting them for being here, you won’t see them, either.

Do you advocate the abuse of children? Wether Q is a larp is insignificant. Your a big jew, you can think for yourself. It still relays the message of child rape and consumption. Only a Zionist wluld advocate child rape. Any help and energy is needed. God bless.

Reported. Guess it’s time for me to go back to CBTS and make you cucks scream in fucking horror at fact.

Gas yourself, kike.

Yes, reported. CBTS here I come. You fucking yids need to learn your lesson.

I love that you've been on this fucking shit for like a month now. You were the first mention of that board I ever saw, doing this same sperg routine. Hey, come closer, let me run something by you. It's RP.

Oh, it’s fucking two months now. I was there in the very first thread–before the first numbered ones. We outed this fucking LARP within 24 hours. It’s pretty damn telling that the yids who support it refuse to answer any questions critical of Q (or discuss anything which objectively refutes his claims or outright proves him wrong). So just don’t post it here anymore, okay shlomo? You’ll never trick us.

I've been posting here since before you flew in from Cuckchan and I intend to post long after you've expended your usefulness to the movement and been discarded like the brainlet brown shirt trash you are. That might even be a favorable thing to call you, considering at least they were probably purely European instead of mixie trash. Perhaps you gain some points for having an excuse to be as stupid as you are in those muddled genes, though? In either case, you are an embarrassment, it's RP, and pizzagate is real.

The only ones who flew in from cuckchan are the Q-LARPers. We’ve been here since Holla Forums was founded.
lol, your shills will run out of money long before we stop posting
Ah, so you’re a leftist. Reported.
lol, kike resorts to projection when his LARP is outed

Yids…cucks… Bot. Reported. Bot.
Below has been above long enough.
God bless all light worker's, its working.

No, I'm not a leftist. I'm just cut from a much higher quality cloth. A genuine National Socialist, something you will never rise to being, stuck as you are as a small-minded footsoldier incapable of understanding the big picture and eventually being led by your limitations to becoming more of a confused detriment than an asset. It's RP.

Julian, I know you at least lurk here sometimes.
So, if you read this, I strongly believe it's in your best interested to give a persuasive proof of life sooner rather than later.
Last years DAK saga already induced a lot of skepticism towards your well-being. And after yesterday, it has made the situation worse.
Personally, I've been holding out on donating because I don't want my shekels going to a cianig honeypot that extorts funds in your name.
Your Proof of LIfe last year by reading the blockchain was a good idea, but this came too late. You should get onto this as soon as possible to prevent the shill fags from constructing persuasive narratives about what went down - as the delay on a PoL makes the overly paranoid very dubious as to anything that proceeds which, frankly, is sensible in your case as you're probably one of the highest value targets on the planet.
If I can put in a secondary request - please add BCH as a donation method. I'd rather send $20 directly to you without 50% of my shekels going towards the fee (and am very anti-thetical to the current state of BTC generally).
Thank you Great Wizard.

Global report.

You’re retarded.

^^checked.

Assange is just having an emo moment. Bitch is needy for attention and he's lonely and losing his marbles. He'll be back… Tuesday. The fact the Wikileaks account isn't saying anything means one of two things. They don't have regular contact with him, or they've been compromised as well. It's binary. It is or it isn't and am betting on internet cult boy being a little bitch. If he had some 'Christmas release' he wouldn't have taken off.

It is, though. You meant 'RP' by the way, you'll figure it out eventually. At least you finally got that I'm better than you, that's not really been more than a footnote but you show promise. Not really though, you're hopeless.

Holy fuck the kikes are mad. They are doing everything they can to bump shitty week-old threads like that will somehow negate a sticky.

fuck off LARPjew

i can tell by the pause and speed of the stream at 0:20 the cannon operator waited for a clear shot, knowing he'd send that roach a flying. 1st time seeing that .webm and it's a great christmas present user. thank you

Feel free to make them stop, fagget.

Reporter or believing in Q-LARP.

Makes my Christmas bright.

peak liberalism

The liberals ARE the government.

Reported for believing in Q-LARP.

Julian Assange could come out on the balcony, wave, drop his pants, and hang his Aussie balls over the railing and some people still wouldn't be convinced.

This, a newfag wouldnt have the habit to break links as an oldfag would have developed.

No, it means they are a tourist stopping in for the holiday yid-by kvetching.

Pretty fucking difficult (especially for nontechnical people) considering that there isn't any real momentum behind a decentralized platform yet. Sure there are some around, but their main user base is neckbeards, and nobody wants to be the first non-neckbeard on a platform.

unrelated to all of this - BCH is a shill attempt to kill BTC, do not believe what you read & do your own research into what has been published in the blockchain…

So don’t post it here.
Oh no! Kiketocurrency will be dead! This is so terrible!

Its been 4 years people have put up playing this stupid government game with assange and snowden.

i've lost my ability to give a shit.

let him be publically executed in sweden with a dildo shaped sword or have the cia shoot him but fucking get on with it.

The fag either has absolutely nothing of any import in his “archives” or he’s stupid enough to think that there’s a scenario in which he releases the information and gets to live. Either way, the longer he goes without releasing anything, the more controlled his opposition appears.

Halfway there. He was controlled opposition from the start. Tell me a single thing he has brought to the world that actually made an impact and that everybody didn't know without him getting his cia nigger mug plastered on the jewbox. Zogbots kill mudslimes in the middle east? Who knew. Politicians are corrupt degenerates? Wew, I never knew.

It's all toothless bullshit that makes no difference to anything. The white wizard of fucking Oz.

TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
TRUMP IS A JEW
CHRISTCUCKS

That guy actually died. Fun fact.

I'm sure Julian is very amused by you CIAniggers and your little dance.

Turkey is mostly so shit because of their atrocious government. Awhile ago the military attempted a coup, but it failed.
The protestors are in the right when it comes to that shithole.

I know it's Christmas but you guys are slacking.

Assange just dropped 65 GB.
steemit.com/conspiracy/@vaerospace/wikileaks-drops-65gb-torrent-link-weiners-emails

I'm with family and hiding my power level atm. Start a thread and get digging

What good are you?
From Defensive Racism:
>Imagine a neighbor, friend or family member awakened by events, too late to prepare, confronted with your obvious advance preparations: "Why didn't you tell me? What on earth were you thinking, not to demand that I wake up? You knew! Why didn't you think enough of me to make me aware?" Is that a memory you want to carry with you for the rest of your life, especially if they end up not making it?

Distant family present. Beyond reach. I know what I'm doing. Now get to digging friend.

famous last words of every LARP that ever LARPd

Well anons, it's been a wonderful show. For anyone still in their seats, the brick wall just stays like that. Exits are behind you.

See you all first thing on DOTR. Merry Christmas.

well the fact that you said 'i can tell'
as opposed to 'you can tell'
shows us you have an ego and something to prove.
Also turkey government is shit so he was in the right, go back to r/the donald that's where you belong. Clearly a loser irl.

>steemit.com/conspiracy/@vaerospace/wikileaks-drops-65gb-torrent-link-weiners-emails
This is old, no?
And I didn't think the Gab account was legit?
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=975375.msg%msg_id%

you need to lurk moar. You still can't spell.

And on Christmas too, the fucking Jew bastards they just can't handle the Holiday Aussie bantz.

And on Christmas too, the fucking Jew bastards they just can't handle the Holiday Aussie bantz.

t, jewish story enthusiast

reported for reporting

bad idea man

but it's not tho

wikileaks and JL is and always has been a zionist propaganda mouth piece. he is an actor. look how he played in to the whole 'JL was kidnapped' scam when all he had to do was wave from the window. he's in on the scam and playing the part the kikes tell him to.

wikileaks has accomplished nothing of value ever in their existence. if you haven't realized their a limited hangout you are a kike

if by kikes you mean C I YAY then you are correct. you are correct about him being an actor though.

He rips on Israel pretty frequently.
Also:
'L' is pretty far from 'A' on the keyboard mate.

You stupid kike shill. Assange is redpilled af on the JQ.

It's back, niggers. twitter.com/JulianAssange

Reported for Q-LARP.

Is that the “Razer” from the Mythic Dawn museum?

So… Assange's account was not anymore, then it is again… and that's it? Any explanations anywhere?

I give Erdogan a lot of credit for shit talking Israel lately though. Despite how shit his government probably is in reality, in this instance he said what many others don’t have the guts to say. I dig that.

I’ve done my part somewhat myself, but you must concede that it is a very rough road doing this. No matter how deep your conviction to your truths is, you will feel and be affected by the emotional sting of isolation from time to time. The whole world thinking you’re nuts is not a good feeling. But I’ve planted the seeds in family and in several friends. Another thing is that there is a bit of an uncomfortable feeling being responsible for someone’s ideas about something, especially if controversial. Trust me you will feel odd if you get someone to openly say shit like gas the kikes etc.. But that’s easy to get over.

Hey you fucking idiots stop arguing with shills and get to work. There's a fucking file. Download the fucking file. Place file onto a fucking sandbox and investigate. For fucks sake plebbit has made more visual progress than any of you twats and 4cuck is shilled beyond all previous standards atm.

There either is or is not damning evidence on that torrent. Find out.

Who cares. It was a Russian program so traitors can post their shit and get to public. I mean political shit is fine, but Assange got schematics too. It was too much. He should die with a bullet between his cortex and neck

I’ve been alone for five fucking years. Spoken to three people in that time. You either get over it after the first two or you kill yourself. Our way isn’t the way of cowardice.

This, was there a specific post?

didnt he release weiners laptop info?

dont ever question that these slide threads are made by a script

this is one that was left in the buffer by accident

I honestly cannot understand for the life of me who would use twitter. it's a pain so deep, I want to die.

works for me

same here

I feel the same way. However, liberals are using it to disseminate their message. So, we must be there to counter them. Its a battle front.

I can view it too.

I use it to follow artists who draw cute anime girls.

Zyclon b those fukin Keks!!

faggot

We can't let this Assange guy side with the white supremacists against the chosen people.

He died like 2 years ago anyway.

Looks like the so called Storm is over. Nothing changes. They are going to fully militarize the internet in 2018. It will be a cybernetic warfare to target human minds and bombs on Korea or classical war is just a sideshow… Here is what I think what's going on:

This is my response to /thestorm:

Remember the Roths, Soros, Sauds… Easy to blame them But who actually perverts them and Turns them into Satanists (Ever heard of a drug called scopolamine?)
They are deliberately turned into Satanists and other weird stuff for Distraction and you people buy into this distraction! The real actor is Behind the scenes, poisoning and mindcontrolling them… Guess who? Who needs the money? It's not satan!

One more thought…. We all know of Project Paperclip but didn't the Nazi SS officers went in BOTH direction (USA and USSR) after 1945 ?

What makes you think BOTH sides are NOT co-operating still in 2018 and running puppet governments (USA and Russia) who are setup to be each others enemies?

This has nothing to do with USA or Russia.
Nazi scientists fled to both directions and never stopped. They turned Roth, Soros, Zionists, and the crypto-zionists of Al Saud into a piggyback using tricks (Satanism is a cover, it's all about extortion!)
The elite like to believe in Satanism stuff and their military industrial complex workers mimic it… But it's just about getting Money.

When the Roths and Soros are killed off there is no more need for killing babies and 70% of the satanism. The money is confiscated by the states run by the Nazis (few know about this) on all sides and they can start their 4th Reich Pet project.

The 4th Reich is to create an artificial simulation of the world where people can be remotely neurally monitored and steered. Both sides have their own type of implants and methods. In every case it uses internet and directed energy. Look at who's behind the expansion of 5G worldwide to every remote corner of the planet…… This is your new NWO.

When you cheer after Roth and Soros are killed, Think Again! You being chipped is just getting closer and closer and unavoidable …… They want to synchronize human behavior in a computermodel. Mindcontrol chips are in millions and millions of people. The computer and AI can take out people and make it look naturally (accidents, fights, poisoning in hospitals). It's already going on for 10 years…. 2018 will be the worldwide rollout when everybody looks away to the DISTRACTION of North-Korea or old fashioned bombing.

The real WW3 is about targeting your mind and harvesting your soul. The satanism doesn't stop when Roth and Soros are killed, it just went AUTOMATED.

They now need human controllers (1 for every 30 people) to steer human robots. This is why they want to deploy A.I……. To take away the level that is controllers, to take away powers people have in the military industrial complex on the level of computing/ controlgrid oversight. They will kick out the CIA and other workers too and level down their abilities to simple puppets like the rest of the dumbed down population. The elite will not ago away. It's not Roth and Soros who are the elite. They are just financiers being tricked. And in less than 10 years all the people in intelligence will be phased out too having no privileges because the AI takes over their jobs.

There is also a plan for AI wars so when humanity finally accepted the AI control and feels powerless, there will be competing AI's to wipe out parts of civilization. But the competing AI's are run by the same Nazi team again!

I have countless information on the mindcontrol chips but it won't be released as long as I live…. I never worked with any corporation. I'm just unlucky to have found out.

I suggest you to take the blue pill because this q user is just another distraction. The reality is much worse than you can imagine.

You should literally be hung, shill. Assange has done more to expose lies and corruption than any single human ever, including exposing Putins mafia state. Without him we'd literally have Hillary fucking Clinton as president

Disinfo agents will be executed when real revolution happens- you're fucking despicable

Assange is CIA, everything else is disinformation.

Now this dude is woke

Life before Goybook and shitter was nice.

Dubs abound. Of course this was obvious. Well at least that he's a controlled agent of some kind. If I'm to believe anything about how things have been going though I'd say he's military intelligence. Trump was a military coup. The CIA was already running things. At the very least he was usurped by more preferable powers than the CIA.

I'm very socially isolated and often get lonely, but I get even more lonely whenever I'm in a group social setting. I feel better in a one on one social setting and can handle them much better. It's very hard for me to socialize in group settings. The problem is that one must first get somewhat successfully through group events in order to get a chance to socialize one on one with someone, but I can't seem to get that far. People don't give me much of a chance because of my inability to socialize well in group settings. I don't know how I can get to know new people and make friends who I can socialize with one on one.

How about you kill yourself?

Still got money, lad. So no need.

but no friends, sad

join some club or group that is centered around some activity, participate in that activity, the rest will follow. feel free to unjoin and try other places if you find something boring. The goal is to have fun and enjoy yourself, when people sense that in you they will gravitate towards you, remember: you are there to please YOURSELF, whatever will make you happy - do it and don't be shy in expressing your joy.

I have 1 friend but I don't think he really likes me anymore. It's just luck I guess.

Sounds a plan.

Explain.

Have you heard of queers, you incomprehensibly stupid faggot?

Shadowbanning was a thing, just never acknowled then. Must have burned through at least two dozen accounts made with Bluestacks (before you needed to have a cellphone number).

FOLLOW YOUR OWN BOARD RULES, YOU COCKSUCKING PAID SHILL. Q-LARP DOESN’T BELONG HERE.

And then some of us figured that out pretty early and decided to go scope down to work on things from a systems level.

where will the pgp key for the insurance files be posted?

F

This. They're married to god because no sane man would put up with their antics.

Since I'm not a faggot, I assumed you were talking about WOMEN who preferred anal. That must hurt without lots of lube.

What was his last tweets ? they must have been important to trigger the jew to show himself like this.

e's already back you idiots, read the thread.

u make a gr8 case against hwhite malez. external gonadz were a mistake. thx ((evolution))

oh n the snowmonkey haz downz. yuk

bot or incompetent shill, just report and hide

That’s still mental illness.

You people would hate Assange if he was exposing your theoretical dictatorship

Assange and people like him are a fantastic thing to keep people and organizations pure, including ours. Find yourself a comfy oven this winter, won't you?

Reported. You have zero comprehension of what truth is.
Reported. You’re a kike running scared.
lol
And you know nothing of what we believe.

At this point I'd love him to because what Trump is doing isn't making much sense anymore and I want the truth. Besides Assange is the few speaking out against the kikes.

Samson is just a term independent of the actual story at this point, youd have to be new to not remember the old/pol/ pre cuckening plan, where if they shut Holla Forums down we were supposed to spread among the boards, and turn all boards into Holla Forums, or going to MLP and annexing it, driving ponys into the other boards. We tried that during the cuckening, the ponys attacked Holla Forums back and we got banned for 3 days, preventing us from bumping non-cancer threads. Didnt really work.

I would not be surprised if Russia hacking the elections, was MI doing it.

It sure is great seeing this halfchan trash spring up everywhere.

Assange would never support a fringe group of natsoc larpers

After his tweets during Charllottesville I'm not so sure anymore. Please he seems to tweet about Israel in a way that is more Holla Forums than Holla Forums

Which has never happened.

Well of course not, he'll come around to the 8000 year Fourth Reich though. He's a very smart lad.

cuckchan is good for the bantz and that's about it