8 years

8 years

What's your point?

Let's be honest, 4.

No way. History show us it's very hard not to be reelected as US president. He will stay there for 8 years.

You're assuming though he will WANT to keep being president.

Trump will find a way :^)

Or, you know, die. Hope you like Mike Pence.

he thinks we care about which corpse sits in the white house

If Bernie purges the Clintoncucks and finds an acceptable heir, 4 years.

If the Clintoncucks regroup and run Chelsea, Michelle Obama, etc., 8 years.

Of course he does. You can easily spot he absolutely loves power. He wanted that trifecta: wealth, famous and the only thing lacking was power.

I don't know who Mike Pence is tbh. Besides being the now elected vice president

8 years without the wall

Check my five

check my 55

no

If he doesn't fuck everything up, and delivers on most of what he promised, absolutely. Easy second term.

i have a feeling we arent going to be winning so much that we get sick of winning. trump is already despised by most people, so if the dems nominate someone decent they'll win bigly.

It will be Jim Webb

It was actually more common for presidents to only serve one term. We've just sort of had a bizarre 2 term streak recently.

Jim Webb is actually pretty okay if you're a liberal that also happens to like guns and hate idpol. He's mediocre for our goals. Remember, Bernie was a tool, not a goal. We need to keep pushing class consciousness the entire Trump presidency. In this way, Trump is more valuable to us than Bernie could ever be, but only if we take the opportunity.

Despised by whom? Certainly not White Americans.

It will take centuries to undo everything. Ever since since those repressions against workers during the XIX century, plus the whole unions being dominated by the italian mafia the left in the USA was completely killed.

3. Bill, Bush jr, Obama

We can organize much more effectively now. The information age has given us the tools to topple management already. We have only to implement them.

30 years.

he's a 70 year old man who lives on cheeseburgers. There are good odds he won't even LIVE 8 years.

Jim Webb will literally murder Donald Trump on the debate floor.

Maoist likes stalin?