My property

who are you quoting???

hellooooooooo reddit

Didn't mean to sage, must have been left here from last time I visited you special snowflakes.
The "Do not bump" button is right under where I chose my flag, I'm sure you can credit me with not being entirely retarded.

Well you're a nazi so by default you're a retard

sorry bud, but I only give credit where it's due

now please fuck off back to reddit

the ego is a spook tbh

kek btfo

dumb user

you man these

Wrong again my gender-queer, otherkin, plurality friend. I'm Nat Soc
fuck off word correction.

Nazis are nat socs

Define what makes you Nazi please

Logic

Theres nothing logical about being a nazi here i'll describe your entire Ideology.

HURRRRRRRR MUH PSUEDOSCIENCE TELLS ME WHITE PPL ARE BETTER THAN COLORDS N JEWZ HURRRRRRRRRR HYUK HYUK HYUK HURRRRRRRR GENETICS OF ETHNICITY MAKE PEOPLE BAD PEOPLE HURRRRRRR MUH SPOOKY NATION HURRRRRRR HYUKKKKK

sage

Just for a moment, think how fucking stupid you are

like, just take a couple of minutes and ask yourself "Hey, am I being fucking stupid?"

You trying to re-enact him is 10 times worse

Okay you can claim that if you want, but what is your alternative?

Darwin himself said social darwinism was hoxhaste

Also in darwinian evolution, it's not the smartest or the strongest that survive, it's the ones who can best adapt to change. In todays world that would probably be black people. Whites are constantly threatened by change.

you seem to be arguing against the nazi's belief in HBD on the basis of social darwinism as shit tier ethical philosophy. youre saying stuff orthogonal to what hes talking about

That's wrong. It's the best suited to the current environment. And when that environment changes the individuals that may have been struggling before may now be more suited to this new environment. A change in environments is only an opportunity for certain characteristics.
As such it should be obvious that individuals geographically isolated adapted to the new environments. such as the need for Europeans to become intelligent enough to farm and build societies to survive and thrive in the environment. As niggers had plenty of food all year round they never need to invent shit to survive and thrive.

thats right, its "mine" now

hmmmm really makes u think