How do we stop idpol ?

how do we stop idpol ?
seriously.

Haha wow what a creative thread dude!

You can't. Live by the nigger, die by the nigger. The democrat party in America is learning that lesson currently.

INFILTRATE THE IDPOL LEFTIST PARTIES

FIGHT THEIR PARTY LINE

The same way you stop Nazism (which it basically is).

'murrica isn't the center of the universe you know

with a bullet ?

Well, you should start using bullets when you run out of other options, but - yes. Bullets work.

Solid plan

We don't. We use it as a tool of recruitment and a way to unite disaffected minorities against capitalism.

ifonlyyouknewhowbadthingsreallyare.jpg

Nice bait

not to sound defeatist, but minorities are ads they name state minority.
there is no leverage.

beside, focusing on minorities only is by definition idpol.

complaining about idpol while using it is a bit absurd.

It's not bait. Some of those liberals could be reeducated and learn how to become propper human beings.
They're just lost souls, that need to be shown the right path.

By purging anybody and everybody whose analysis is based on spurious categories such as identity or religion and not based on class, the only meaningful political category that exists.

Keep shitting on rural white heterosexuals. Seems to be working well so far.

Let retards like these vote for orange men and watch and laugh as they fail to adress the contradictions of capitalism

These retards dont understand you cant complain about migrants if you are about to die of hunger

lol

You would have to lobotomize the entire population.

Seriously. Idpol is a side effect of our most basic computational functions of forming datasets. The brain doesn't care. Race is just one more tag in the booru of life, and people will always know to categorize one thing as separate from the other.

lol

and btw, you are stupid and didn't understand my original point

lol, ehat universe do you live in where this is reality? The bums where I live are fat fucks with smart phones. No one starves here.

USSR starved millions, Venezuelans are starving now. Lets emulate them to fight all this starvation we're not having.

again, you are stupid, I am sorry I assumed you would be able to understand my point

Bruh, this is why your ideology only appeals to people living in feudal shitholes. First world poors aren't salavating at the prospect three hour lines for an extra beet ration.

It wouldn't be for me, but poor people are fucking stupid and don't realize that you can (and should) eat healthy for the same $ as your daily fried grease intake.

Killing idpolers for for their beliefs is in itself a form of idpol.

again, you are stupid, and you still are unable to understand my argument, because you are stupid

yet they wanted to vote for people that are going to stop those damn migrants for stealing your jobs and ebbul SJWs from increasing social welfare, but no, this isn't somehow related to the economic issue

The same way the Atheists killed religion basically. Being edgy.

We will very soon.

lol, you dimwit. Trump voters are middle and working class, not broke ass hobos, and they aren't starving either.

And mass immigration demonstrably reduces the value of labor. Your hero πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€BernieπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ even said as much. Regardless I care far more about preserving my culture and people, things you regard as worthless spooks, because you're a broken, deracinated onanist.

Yes, if we flood this country with third world underclass trogs until we become third world, we will starve. So why are you so obsessed with pushing mass immigration?

"We"
I dunno, but it's us vs them! Fuck the splitters!

and they are voting for retards that will lead them into poverty because theiur campaign was based on false promises, its not too hard to understand, but you are stupid

dont worry, you can be sure the egoist will exploit you based on those spooks, now accpet lower wages than the mexicans its for the duty of the $$$Nation$$$