WWE 2k17 Thread

Where is the PC version of this game? All the sites when you look up release they say it comes out on PC the same day, so where is it? There's nowhere I could find that they said it was delayed til later like 2k16 was.

Also general wrestling game thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f4aBf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does Brock Lesnar get away with making another wrestler bleed like a butchered animal
I mean from what I understand Orton just isn't some low class random jobber and you'd think someone other than Chris Jericho would raise an eyebrow about it.

It's not out on PC quite yet.

Does he actually believe that tattoo looks cool? Not to mention it's not centered correctly on him so it looks even more dumb.

Lesnar did worse to Hunt

The company that made all the good wrestling games is now making kawaii dress up games that are being fucked over by NoA and NOE

Which really brings the question is Brick Laser really that high profile of a wrestler? I mean I never really liked watching him the moment he became this guy who just steps in to completely fuck up someone and then fuck off for a month or two

Don't forget we'll never get another Def Jam game.

Girls Mode is pretty fun if you know Nipponese though.

WWE makes me hurt

Too bad they fucking "localized" it.

Fuck dressup games.

Fucking jews man.

How the fuck did Lesnar get back into wrastlin anyways? Last time I saw him was him getting beat by Eddie

I just want to play as Asuka.

Also, fucking guarantee this game will reach around 70 gigs. The only way I would even think about buying it is if they fucking bring back General Manager Mode like in Smackdown vs Raw 2006.

gif related

Well since Eddie is dead he thinks there's no one to stop him.

Is this faggot literally the "How do you do, fellow dudes?" of wrestling?

*pic

Lesnar is an awful wrestler to wrestle against, since he still has an MMA background he will beat the shit out of wrestlers easily despite it being choreographed.

The bigger question is that why despite the fact he failed the drug tests in UFC was he not punished in WWE for failing a drug test and also put on the cover of the next WWE game. Lower wrestlers were suspended from WWE for less.

He's a part time wrestler. He'll wrestle two, maybe three times a year and go off and do whatever for the rest of the year.

After MMA he came back to WWE where they had him defeat Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak for some easy cheap pop and feud with him in 2015 and that's it.

It's a work you fucking mark.

Yes.

I heard it was a work so Brock was meant to bust Orton open hard way (actually getting cut open and not doing it in the corner with a razor). Also Brock is an anomaly in the WWE in other ways to.

(Checked)
Of course it looks stupid but are you going to correct him on it?

Not just even for AKI not doing wrestling games. Like do you think they could gather enough high profile niggers to virtually beat the shit out of each other? As funny as making Kanye and Drake slapfight would be there's just not the same Hardcore thug gangster stuff going through rap these days.

Reminds me, does anyone else watch UpUpDownDown?

It's a glitchy mess.

You mean just like every other WWE game?
Good 'ol 2Kuality.

2K16 was alright.

I've been wondering about that, too. I've really been in the mood for in depth character customization lately

I kind of like how the commentators interrupted themselves in a real way

The only one to somewhat survive is Dean.

He returned for a CENA WINZ match then went on to bury every wrestler except maybe Taker.

It was.

I do but only for wrestlers talking shit.

Glitches aside though, the new features are pretty cool. If they can patch the glitches 2K17 might be better than 2K16.

At least he went on to demolish Cena later on. I was really worried they'd have Cena beat him

He buried Taker. Lesnar won Wrestlemania, got a dirty loss at Summerslam then won Hell in a Cell.

That's not what burying means

That's not a burial. Taker still looked strong, everyone else had NO effect.

I bought the 360 version of 2K16 last year and it looked ajd played horribly, it blows my mind how it looked and played barely any better than a PS2 game, it felt like a SVR 11 reskin. They could have done something so much better buy yet they decided to keep the best features for next gen and use excuses that only technology illiterates would swallow.

Like in every /wooo/ thread, which is the best Vidya Wrestler?

I know I shouldn't, but after seeing some videos I'm kinda excited for this edition. Can you play career mode and make your own league on it? I just want to make my own league, my own managers and my own pals or rivals

I'm going to Smackdown on Tuesday to watch Ellsworth win the title. Any good sign ideas Holla Forums?

Make a reference to that long haired dude that inexplicably shows up to every event

I don't want him to get suspicious, I'm going to see if I can find him and ask what his story is.

Make a sign that reads "Im stupid"

That's a good idea, too. Remember to post results.

In that case, your sign should just be a giant Pepe

"Mick Foley put My Ass in this seat"

I wonder if I make it a Trump Pepe if Kevin Dunn will zoom in on me. I know Vince would love it.

It'll only work if you write '>tfw no free tickets' underneath it

RAW IS PLEBIAN

Nah, wouldn't make sense, I didn't get a ticket to raw tonight. I just didn't want to sit through that shit live. Watch it be a great episode. Oh well, I couldn't afford 2 nights anyway.

I like it.

I'll be TV-side so keep them coming. I'm going with a friend so with two signs and four sides total between us we can bring a lot.

2K16 is pretty good. At first I didn't like it, but that was due to learning a new game after many hours of HCTP. I'll just wait for a full torrent with all the DLC later on.

I encourage anons who like wrestling to go outside the WWE bubble. Watch some Lucha Underground if you want something crazy fun. Watch some 90s AJPW if you want some top tier wrestling. Just expand your horizons.

Vince loves meatheads like Brock and Cena, letting them do whatever even if they piss the crowd off.

Brock is known to be a horrible coworker, since he's an autistic ass-hole. A lot of people didn't have fun working with Brock. Funny how his wife is also hated in the WWE (Rena/Sable Mera).

According to the story, Mark Callaway/Taker was fine with Brock beating him. He actually wanted Brock to win.

At least Brock doesn't carry a shovel like Cena and his slut girlfriend Nikki.

So there truly hasn't been news on the pc release, then?

No. Obviously. If you google PC release all it shows you is that it is coming but no date. That means no news. It would be every where if it was announced. OP must have misread something to think it was coming out at the same time. I'm sure they're working on it, but us PC fags are last priority. Good news is we get all the DLC, bad news is we usually get the game after all the DLC has come out.

Nice shirt the fellow in the crowd has on at the end of the second mp4.

WWF/Attitude Era or bust

Is that question strictly on fighting games?
If not, then pic related.

top kek

I call him the Holla Forumsanilla midget

He was good in his original run but has been lazy since his return with suplexes and shit. I don't get how he got away with it and made 'Suplex City' into a meme whereas someone like Scott Steiner got criticized for it.

The focus on tag team group sure has increased

Everything is fuck with these boys

I forgot there name since they are so fucking retarded

They are alright I guess kinda like each wrestler better when they were there own thing

Never liked them and how they tried making these 2 more popular was kinda boring

Goldberg made his return and talked. Was cool, his match with Lesnar will most likely suck but oh well.

OLDBERG
OLDBERG
OLDBERG

Sable is hated as a coworker? Details?
I literally only remember sable from that one bikini match with Torri Wilson

batista with a drawing of a bomb below it

My nigga, but you didn't post the best girl.

Got ran out of TNA for being a douche.

Yes, you can make your own leagues and stuff.

I know that, I just want to know if I can play my own league in Carreer mode or if I have more tools to customize my little league.

It'll be unoptimized shit like 2K16 sadly. Still had a ton of fun with Universe mode with fucking Fernando winning the world title

That's the Bluesmobile, fun fact.

Big Boss Man was my favorite wrestler. He should've gotten an IC title reign. RIP Ray

Best spear in the business period and has physique but that's it.

More tools, but no outright career mode.

I also kinda want '17 for the expanded Universe mode. It sounds like everything I could want minus some form of character progression system.

On the one hand the PC version is likely to be a mess, but it would be a moddable mess that can restore Hulk, Benoit, etc.

Hulk and Benoit are in the online Creations. Surprisingly weren't taken down.

Shame… At least can you export your career mode wrestler into your league after you are done?

I'm aware but the search tool is a crapshoot. Last time I looked up Hulk I got AJ Styles as the first result.

I mean more directly modding them in, with the original entrances, music, etc.

when will konami sell the IP rights for Rumble Roses. I just want another female wrestling game

Fun fact, in the 2K16 PC version's files there are slots for Hulk Hogan's taunts and comeback. Source: archive.is/f4aBf

But yeah, it'd be cool for a total package of Hulk Hogan's entrance and music ingame.

I preferred his WCW theme though

(((GOLDBERG)))
(((GOLDBERG)))
(((GOLDBERG)))
(((GOLDBERG)))

Good ol' Yukality, you mean. It was a glitchy mess from the fucking PS2 days.

I was pretty surprised to see a PS3 version of this in the store. I wonder how gimped it is?

Well graphical differences are to be expected, but I was wondering about game modes. Wasn't 2K16 lacking the career mode on last gen versions?

It's also lacking the entire new engine. 2k17 on last gen is still using the 2k14 engine and is just a roster update. It's an afterthought.