What's a game, be it online or single player, that lets me play a crusader in a fantasy setting

What's a game, be it online or single player, that lets me play a crusader in a fantasy setting.

Real life. When you fight for the Cross you are living a fantasy.

Reincarnate in real life into Anthony Burch. Take damage and self heal right away while white knighting bisexuals.

We can't all be a kike serving chump supporter user

cursed crusade

There was a Templar game a while back, still available on Steam. Not sure if that counts. It was a B game in every sense of the word.

A real one?
Inquisitor or 40k is the only way
Otherwise you only have flashy fags of light doing gay stuff

0/10, you'll never get to drink from the Holy Grail with this attitude.

Tried King Arthur the RPWG? Think Total War meets CYOA style miniquest, and two of the "routes" are tyrant/noble christian.
Also The Kings' Crusade by the same company.

Get out filthy heathen

The Albigensian Crusade was a violent, needless war waged to fill the Popes pockets with the Cathar treasure.

Sorry can't hear you right now, doing some renovation work.

Diablo 3

Elona+ with Custom.
Whenever you're thinking:
Elona most likely got you covered.
You can choose a god and be a crusader for it.
Or you can even choose none of those and roleplay cleansing the land for the one true God.

was world top 60 a couple seasons ago

The Albi Crusade would be the modern equivalent of leveling Hollywood. A bunch of gnostic degenerates preaching all kinds of heresy.

tbf saying the Old Testament God is Satan is p. heretic fam

How? Hollywood is a den of sin, the Languedoc was not. The Perfect preached everything the later Franciscans would, without ever mentioning the Kike god of death and destruction.

It was written by Jews who praised the death of nations rather than the salvation of them.

Which prophesized the coming of Jesus, and Jesus himself was sort of okay with the OT.

well actually he was sort of very okay with the OT

How so? The Jewish messiah was, according to their abominable writings, a warlord, who would crush the enemy of the Jews making them fall in their own traps. Did Jesus do those things? Everything he said was heresy to the Jewry who not that long before had wrote down the dreadful Books of the Maccabees, which some "churches" consider canon. He may have quoted the dreadful scriptures, but in such a manner as to rebuke the undeniably false teachings found within them. If his sermon on the mount and the other teachings found within what many churches call the New Testament are to be true, certainly they are sufficient and the former laws are rendered pointless, as God had come down in the flesh to speak the new law.

dungeon fighter online

Took a break after getting two usable epic after a full week of hell

though tbf they were bis.

hmmmm I should probably reinstall

That's pretty definitive

Battle crusader getting a buff, guess that's what I'll play unless I get a better suggestion.

I want a game where I play as a traveling priest who goes around a monster infested world and purges nonhumans using a mace and generic cleric shit, but evolves into more and more divine and demonic monsters, weaponry and artifacts.

In other words I want to beat the shit out of Satan using a very satisfying mace, and I want to do it in a hack n'slash third person perspective. so not diablo, please

I wish developers would stop doing that.

smh