g.e-hentai.org/s/b410778a16/521571-1
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_~Eien_no_Daishō~
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X_-Will-
scoutshonour.com/digital/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadako_Sasaki
youtube.com/watch?v=oeOVLFEyCJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God your a pussy op.

I wonder if "sad" is the right word though.

lmao

More liek I cry when I lose 20 times in a row and then win with no estus on last bit of my health.

It happened. I went into the fight blind and destroyed them and didn't know they were considered hard until after I finished the game and started reading the Holla Forums threads to see what I missed.

How was Artorias going in blind ?

I managed to miss the Artorias DLC. Would have had to replay the game to get it, decided to skip it. Also missed getting the final tier of pyro shit from Quelana as she'd already left. Dark Souls isn't the friendliest game to those that play it blind.

Sif was one of the first bosses I fought. I didn't get to blighttown until way later.

90% of the entirety of Mother 3

I'm so glad they kept that in the remake. The sound was fucking sweet.

For me it was Gwyn. Just seeing what he had become and that fucking music playing and realising shit was truly fucked and there are no happy endings was just the perfect ending.

I didn't have much trouble with Artorias. I think I died twice? Had more trouble with Bed of Chaos on that run through. Those fucking hitboxes on those branches…

The Baby Metroid scenes at the end of Super always get to me. I don't know why., Probably because they're told entirely in-game and don't pull me out of the experience to show me how much of a fucking movie director the lead designer wishes he was. Fucking modern AAA shit. Go make indie movies you hack fucks. Side note: I did like how in Other M we got to see the full life cycle of a Mogwai/Ridley species, even though I consider the whole game non-canon

Oh look, another faggot pretends he gave a shit about the story in Dark Souls instead of watching a bunch of shitty videos after finishing the game and trying to fit in.

Mass Effect 3's ending. :^)
Ending of Gamma's story in Sonic Adventure.

I'm playing Super Mystery Dungeon, I know there's something in this game that will make me cry like a bitch. I'm on chapter 8 and nothing so far is devastating, but knowing this series I'm going to get blindsided at some point.

Gates to Infinity was overly meh, but Dunsparce coming to terms with being shit at everything he tried really got me.

This nigger right here has got it.

I don't believe for a second you killed them each with one hit. Unless you were obscenely overleveled and using a guide to find better gear and upgrade materials there's no way you were doing 3,000 damage per hit on your first playthrough

I think he means he killed them in one try.

All thanks to the soundtrack

is that alphys wearing undyne's armor?

Goodbye baby.

I don't cry, but the fight at the end of mgs4 was probably the most emotional for me. I'm a sucker for the old hero trope even if it is extremely ham-fisted

(checked)

You're pretty good.

itt: manchildren

Get a load of this faggot.

Didn't make me cry, but probably the only time I felt sad in modern video games

he deserved to die

FUCK, NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN.

I'm serious.

Eh, that game felt like it was trying way too hard to pull on your heart strings. Anytime a game or movie does that it completely destroys muh immersion. That's why I didn't really care for Transistor either.

I can't think of any others that have gotten to me, though.

even as a kid you had these thoughts about yourself?

Claus embraces Lucas

I was 10 when I first played the game, and my spirit had long since been crushed by that point.

You were ahead of us, user.

Yeah, I got all the joy knocked out of me pretty early on. It's why I care so much about video games. They're all I have.

Just a name:
John Marston

I seem to be unable to enjoy videogames now though, but I still care about them a little too much. Weird how that works.

Agro falling and then later returning with a limp both hit me pretty hard, but I guess the musical score played a huge part as well.

I've gotten bad enough that I don't really enjoy most things anymore. Just scared to kill myself.
I really wish I could think of another game that made me sad to stay on subject.

I don't know if it's some form of misplaced arrogance that makes me think I don't deserve the life I have now. That combined with a fear of death and plain apathy are probably the things that have kept me from ending things.

Apathy's been a big one for me. I stopped going to school at 16. My justification to myself was "I'm going to kill myself soon so none of this matters anyway." I just turned 26 last month, so that didn't pan out. It's been getting worse at a fast enough pace that I think it might be soon.
Dropsy kind of made me sad, now that I think about it. The music's kind of sad, and everybody hates him because they think he killed his mother or something. He's dumb and just wants someone to be his friend.

wew, cuck

i'm still waiting at the telepoint
in my heart…..

Don't care, still enjoyed it far more than the first two games :^)

C'mon, don't do that.

It's not you who has to go

It's me

Which part's that in response to?

Undertale, mostly because of the music
Also when I lost my only friends in an MMO
inb4 undertale autist shits up the thread

TFW

Those are called intrusive thoughts. You can either go on medication, or you can buy a gun.

Once you've got something on hand that can instantly and painlessly end it all, you won't think about it nearly as much, and you'll feel in control.

Or you'll finally do it and get it over with. Either way, you win.

Here's your (You).

I know what intrusive thoughts are. This is a prolonged battle with depression that's making me just not want to wake up.

Oh it's been about 10 years. If someone posts that Rosalina disney storybook shit imma laugh though

This but not as the faggy oniiiiiiichan

Rotting in Hell isn't winning, user

END?

Telling you, buy a gun. Either you truly want to be dead, and you can instantly and painlessly make that happen at a moment's notice, or more likely, you don't, and you can move on. That will help you more than any therapist ever will, and unless you want to start taking SSRIs and go full zombie mode, you're never going to stop having those thoughts.

If there really is a god, he wouldn't send you to hell for succumbing to a chemical imbalance in your brain that he caused.

that should be Tried his best.jpg

It's a hassle to get a gun here, that's the problem. I already know how to do it. Just a matter of when, and I'm too busy cropping clips from Youtube videos right now.

Holla Forums you are shit at humor because your ideology is too afraid of offending others, to have fun.

Double trips and that hit me hard remembering this story. I wish I can go back in time to the point where I was ignorant of battle mechanics and stats. In fact, I want to go back when internet wasn't popular enough and play games without reading shitty reviews and ads with shills left and right.

Maybe it didn't make us cry, but the ending to MM2 was kind of a downer to the lot of us kids. That melanchonic music and sad walk back home kind of implied he had died, or in the very least retired.

The only way to win in Link's Awakening, is to turn the game off during the cutscene with Marin on the beach.

Kill yourself tbh fam

Do you have any creative outlet? Lots of writers and artists are depressed sacks of shit and they make amazing stuff.
The only reason I'm still bothering is because I want to make vidya. It takes time but I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

SSRIs are bullshit. When I was at my worst and decided to do therapy it effectively did nothing. It might help you if you suffer from some serious trauma or some shit, but otherwise what worked for me was get some structure back in my day.
Force yourself into a routine, if you can't, get a job or go to school. After that you can worry about stuff like eating right and exercising.

Seriously, you'll feel the worst if you sit at home and keep coming back to this place, having done nothing productive the whole day. I've been there. I still am sorta.

I'm not very good at anything creative, unfortunately.

>lucas jumping
Every fucking time it hurts
>flint going from a caring if stoic family man to a broken depressed mess after his wife died, neglecting his only living son because he still hasn't found his other son dead or alive
>flint's psycotic break when he learns hinawa died

thanks for reminding me those feels, asshole

We cannot save Mother Auriga

Oh god user why

Obligatory Sad Music Boxes really get to me for some fucking reason.
And on that note, the fat of Best Girl in VLR.

Shame that ZTD was such a fucking shitshow and ruined a lot of things from VLR at this point, that might be the true tragedy of everything here

Being good is irrelevant, because it's something you can train. Be it art, music or game dev.
Everyone sucks shit at first and doesn't come up with anything original, but after a few years or practice they can make amazing shit. Lots of devs started out making mods or rom hacks for instance.

There has to be something that intrigues you. I don't believe there's a person who has no interests whatsoever.

This, I want to be a little shit who has no idea how video games work again. No matter what I always start thinking in terms of triggers and flags and stuff. Like "oh, that's how the game works" instead of "oh, I solved the puzzle". Especially in games like Yume Nikki when you have to figure out how to progress in mindfuck wrap-around areas. I don't see a confusing dream maze, I see myself hunting for the line that'll trigger something, or the door annoyingly hidden in some faraway corner of the map.

The only skill you really need to have fun in WoW is social skill.

This scene hit pretty hard during my first playthrough

Oh hi, didn't see you there

I'm starting to get sad

The music at the end of that game my fucking god.

No other game has presented a moral dilemma that affected me as heavy as this one. I cried because I really didn't know how to answer

Pic sorta related?

Child Depression is a thing.

Go watch Overlord. It's more or less about a guy losing all of his MMO friends and the loneliness that comes with it. Also evil skeletons.

Anyways, sad moments in gaming:
>Planescape: Torment in the Sensorium when you find out what your past incarnation did to Deionarra and then go talk to her father
>Chrono Trigger Crono dying and then the music at the End of Time
>Baldur's Gate 2 Minsc and Keldorn's epilogues
>Little Busters Kenji's breakdown at the last practice
>Sengoku Rance Kou's speech, you know the one
>Ever17 washing machine
>ef - fairy tale of the two the movie that plays at the very end, when he tries to reach out to her

I'd take reading such a message over seeing a franchise turn to shit and being shelved.

ZTD definitely was a shitshow, but one of the things I think it did well was expanding on the relationship between Sigma and Luna.

Second season when? Or should I start destroying my eyesight and read the novels?

If you haven't played Transistor you really ought to give it a try user, it's a pretty wild ride also the gameplay is fun

AFAIK the studio that made the show doesn't usually do second seasons or something? Novels are so-so. Anime is first 3 volumes, volume 4 is world building and volume 5-6 introduces a really annoying character. At this point I'm reading the LN more for the ongoing jokes than the story.

skip to 6:25
Forbidden Siren 1, Reiko's sacrifice was very touching to me.
She came back as a shibito with the obsession to find Harumi, and also near the end of the game, she fought off the prinicipal who was also a shibito. It payed off in the end because Harumi was the only one to escape to the true reality.
Sorry for the english dub, there are no jap dub gameplays anymore.

as someone who 100% Transistor, it took me for a spin, although gameplay wise once you get past the final curve of upgraded enemies, it just gets easy and you learn that the best skills are the only skills you should use, namely whatever the melee range aoe and whatever the uppercut was.

But Sonic Generations was good user, and SEGA is getting back on track after Gearbox fucked them over. Things will be good again soon, just hang in there.

I still enjoyed the final battle just for the way it played on the game's main gimmick. Also combining powers to find out what was the better combo at each part in the game was fun too, especially since you could have really powerful shit that murdered one big enemy, or you could have stuff that's more utility based / centered around AoE

Gau's story always gets me, the music don't help either

Oh shit completely forgot about that. Locke and his girlfriend was pretty bad, same with Shadow and Cyan.

Dark Souls
Guess I gotta explain though.
After killing the final boss and walking up to the bonfire, and watching that cutscene play out, it suddenly hit me that everyone you've come into contact with either dies horribly or goes crazy.

But also Zero Time Dilemma
Where Q presses the button and "chooses" to live a happy, fulfilling life.
Can't really explain that one.

That was a good moment

every single character in FF6 had shit going down in their lives at some point of the game, hell, Celes almost kill herself when shit hits the fan.

Ghost Trick at the end.

The moment when Yomiel gets his legs crushed by the statue to save Lynne's life hits like a fucking truck.

Pretty much the entire ending is a rollercoaster of feels.

ignorance is a bliss

Well, Q was a pure soul trapped in a desperate game, that was the only legit happy ending

.>>10999249
This hurts more than it should

Generations is massively overrated, it just gets claimed as amazing because its not complete trash like other modern sonic games.
The classic levels were decent but none come to the level of StH2/StH3&K/SCD level design.
The modern levels were pretty bad as they were essentially just autopilot with super stiff controls rather than the "loose but smooth" feeling like SA2.
Also the bosses were complete trash.

Its not total fucking garbage, but its not great either.

She came back for you

Happened to me plenty of times. But most recently, it was the death of Ysera here.

The ending of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, both the original one and Explorers of Sky.
The thought of leaving my Pokebuddy behind was just too much

I'm disappointed in you user, not because you are a WoWfag but because you didn't see the incoming corruption plottwist the moment she showed up

Second.

Can't believe no one has posted this yet.

why did you buy shitty ammo stalker?

What the fuck are you smoking, it was clearly showing that he had saved the world and was taking a deservedly good time enjoying that world.

The first chapters were clearly designed to be played by kids, but GOD DAMN they just went "fuck it, throw the feels in, all of them" toward the end.

I just want them to do the scene where he summons that elder god and kills an entire army. That's all I care about after reading the LN.

That's in volume 9.
I mean sure nothing happens in volumes 4-8 that can't be condensed into a single sentence, but damn that's quite a ways away.
Besides you're skipping the entire fucking volume of lizard people who get written out and do literally nothing

(triple checked)
Is everything in WoW still >muh corruption?

There was some things I enjoyed in 4-8 that I did enjoy, but fuck it sure is all forgettable. I just hope it eventually has a payout for all the things he does.

But what I said, that's basically my, "if I could have anything in the light novel as anime" wish.

But Super sucked and that scene was there because everyone expected it and Chunsoft wanted a "Psyche!" twist instead that made no sense unlike which was actually touching and made sense

I really doubt the author has any idea what he's doing. He's just throwing stuff at the wall and hoping the fans will piece it together for him.
Surprise they're doing just that

Well to be honest, it's a really fun premise. That's the only reason to watch it. Otherwise, like you said, the guy has no fucking clue what he's doing

The author or the character? Or both?

Author. Though that's also kinda the point of the character too, and that's why I like it. One is excuse-able, the other isnt.

;__;

Letting bygones be bygones was a big theme in the game, and while Zulf was a downright son-of-a-bitch, he was still part of the family, and welcome to return to the Bastion as far as The Kid was concerned. He deserved worse than what he got, but The Kid wasn't wrong in saving Zulf's sorry ass.

I'm a giant nostalgia fag for N64 shit so whenever I see credits going with the levels you played with some incredibly charming music it tends to get me. I dunno there's something genuine about it.

I don't cry like a gay faggot though

men dont cry, grow up faggots

Considering the circumstances they were in it made more sense given the context of the world being a giant husk. Clearly it wasn't a time for grudges anymore. It's like being locked in a room without oxygen with your greatest enemy. At the end of the day you're both fucked. Which explaines the cease fire order.

God fucking dammit, that mission in such a happy game was so striking ;_;

Most of the "Segment Failed" Scenes in the songs are funny.

Failing the third segment in this one is heartbreaking.

Uhhhhh user???? Did you save Richter tho?????????

dubs confirm
but it's ok to show how you really feel
I'll keep it short

Civilization doesn't make me care about the Earth this hard.

The Wicked Sorcerer was heartwarming as fuck though.

Knowing that Sissel is alive and picking up Yomiel when his time is finally done made my eyes water until I couldn't read anymore

I'll admit, this game pushed some hard feels, especially in ng+. But yeah, papa nier >> brother nier, sibling bonds are simply not nearly as strong as parent-child bonds.

Did you cry because you bought such a crappy game?

If you've played Ouendan 1 and 2, they also have this kind of thing in each of them. Ouendan 2 has this, my favorite one. Ouendan 2 actually made me cry a lot

RIP Alpha 1

My eyes watered and I nearly cried when I completed Doom.

If you can call it a game

FFV MASTER RAEC

Kehangana is content. She has put away her silly curiosity, and will strive to bring peace to Auriga. Their will shall be done in the way They wished. All else is heresy and foolishness.
Perhaps she will awaken Prapaheni, perhaps not. This strange system of shared government was not Their will, and is therefore not important. Her role is to protect, to grow, to respect the traditions as They intended. And there is much to be done if that is to be successful.
All else is heresy.

Oh fuck you're right that did make me cry the first time

She was a true patriot T-T7

Suicide is my motivation for developing my game, then I can finally be done with this life shit with no regrets.

Read this interview with the series creator Kitamura (Inafune didn't make 1-2): Megaman wasn't born a saturday cartoon character, he's a lonely hero with a sad streak to his personality. The kind of childlike hero that adult feel ashamed of never become, but destined to cease operation after his mission (by his own hand, that's his gift).

shmuplations.com/megaman/

Never cried during a video game. But I did get choked up during Sniper Wolf's and Naiomi's deaths in MGS and MGS4 respectively. That fucking music, man. Shit. Especially in MGS4, what a fucking callback. When I heard it in MGS4, I jumped out of my fucking seat

Didn't get choked up at this one either, but still an incredible sound track. Sounds like something out of an 80s action movie, obviously something Kojima was going for.

Lordy I was not prepared for that return to the helipad. MGS1 was the game I played a lot when my parents got divorced

That goddamn scarred me for life.

This fucking game. More like an overly-difficult walking sim, or an adventure game with overly difficult puzzles, but eh

**>end up in some sort of in-between for the elder-beings plane of reality and the human plane of reality

**>it was the house the main character lived in

**>performs his own year walk to leave the safe for the main character to find

I played this game right after my grandmother died. She was the one that taught me how to play videogames and read.

I miss her.

I think as long as you make a positive mark on the world, it's fair game. I'm not sure if one game is enough for me to achieve that.
I'd like to think you might change your mind, but it's up to you in the end.

Nah, my quarrel with existence is more or less logical. Life has no real objective goal aside from reproduction. I have mental disorders that I'd rather not pass on to another generation so I don't want to do that. The next step would be to create my own objective and just do what I want, but there's nothing I really want to do besides making a game, and I figure after that there's not much for me, so why waste time fighting for a longer life that I don't even really want in the first place?
/pretentiousness

Lots of DS games idt

Pretty much everyone has to set their own goal in life to 'see the point' in living. We don't know if there is a true objective but thinking about what-ifs is fun and also what resulted in a bunch of ballin' media over the years.
You can't really draw a logical conclusion since nobody knows what the bigger picture is, if there is one. The fewest even care enough to think about it, so you're already a step ahead.

I ought to be sleeping instead of getting philosophical.

Bollocks, when you're sleepy is the BEST time to get philosophical. Same as for writing code

I've spent time thinking about the grand picture, it's just that I keep drawing the same conclusion over and over again. We are a speck on a speck on a speck in an infinitely expanding universe of specks that could be parallel to other universes with equal or even greater amounts of specks. If there is a transcendental entity that oversees things, they're either malicious or are indifferent, I like to think indifferent due to the grand scale of the cosmos; and even then, that could just be another speck with many others. The only goals we have are the ones that we either take from someone else or make ourselves, at least from my observation.

Then make or take a fucking goal.
Sisyphus' punishment was not the rolling of the boulder up the hill, but the walk after it rolled down.
What must be done to be happy is to find a boulder that takes your whole life to roll up the hill unless you like philosophizing, in which case find one that rolls down the hill often

this is the only game I cried to
my old chihuahua pupper got hit by a car a few hours before I beat it and I forced myself to not cry and buried her myself and thought a happy ending to my second favorite cowboy game would cheer me up

My goal is already set. Make a game, then kill myself. Emotional fulfillment just gets in the way of that.

You only have yourself to blame.

Well, there is the copout GTA V ending, which is quite happy.

Every R* game I can think of had a happy ending besides RDR. I'd say GTA IV too but holy shit I was so happy when Roman's annoying jersey greaseball wife got shot.

This thread has been disappointing. Why are you niggers afraid of emotion.

john was not a good man

He got red dead redemption.

I still like GUN's story more

People here love to hate FFX, but the ending was some feels. I also like how Yuna looks sadder and sadder as you progress in the Yu Yevon fight. Quite a nice detail.

Then FFX-2 came and retconned the feels in all endings except the sad ending. The sad ending is still good, though. I refuse to acknowledge that FFX-3 abortion.

Getting booted back to the main menu after the ending to the game and realizing what the background is actually showing.

That hit me somewhere deep.

Zero reason to hate FFX. Great soundtrack, great bosses. Extra-curricular activities abound in form of additional aeons and bosses. And what chronic video game player doesn't have father issues?

The end of the new vegas bounties mod series gave me feels, especially in the extra mod with the river and huge army of legion you fight at the end, can't remember the name though. Mfw I couldn't save Cocker and Cutty
Also, just gonna post this here cause why not?
g.e-hentai.org/s/b410778a16/521571-1

tidus is incredibly irritating

IDK man if you have some speakers sounds pretty good.

I have never heard of FFX-3, so now I suspect it's so bad that I've repressed it even further down than my childhood abuse.

You're in for a treat.

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X-2.5_~Eien_no_Daishō~

not vidya related, but still…

FF X-2 was already such a ridiculous departure from FFX I don't know what the hell they were thinking. I'm scared to read further into this.

wow, there are really a lot of girls here.

It's really true what other boards say about this board, you guys really are Holla Forumseddit.

The opening movie to Ace Combat 6 always gets me welled up with patriotic tears.

Gets me fucking pumped and ready to fucking remove some Estovakian scum

Everything about this game has such an End of Evangelion feel

Holy fucking shit, this is just so bad.
THE END

IT GETS WORSE
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X_-Will-
What mentally challenged intern was paid to write this fan fiction? Christ, this is physically painful to read.

You should be happy you knew her, user. She sounds like a top tier gran.

After all this fucking time, they still give it all for the first flame.
And if you link the fire, then they will keep going too. It's as sad as it is inspiring.

Are you caucasian, bro? We may need your genes if so, mental disorders and all.

You finally sick of it yet?

It's more of an interactive anime then a game, but it's a really fucking good interactive anime and it made me get misty eyed in the second to last DLC mission, and then full out tears in the final one.

*CHOPPPEERRRRRRR*

Seriously that fight afterwards always puts goosebumps on my skin.

Hope rides alone

when the male main character in fallout4 yells while he is trying to open his wifes cryo chamber. felt bad for him because of how he yelled.

This makes me cry every time.

No games get me sad. I never understood this.

>get the True Ending

FUCK

Not video games, but that dude was fucking great, and his son was such an annoying piece of shit.
I really wonder how the new season will turn out.

Really hits you hard if you've played both games in order and grown attached the characters. I mean, he did bring it on himself (at that point in the franchise, that shit NEVER works; he got off easy with what happened), but it's still heartwrenching.

Ghost trick is fine example of how to make a really good feely story based game.

Yomiel very much did a lot wrong, but he is still very sympathetic in his misery, to the point that while you can't excuse what he did (and honestly neither could he in the end), you get why he was driven to it.

I'm not a faggot so I don't cry about games but I stopped playing Shadow of the Colossus because it felt wrong.

yeah, must've gotten sore throat, not very pleasant

On review, all that pain and suffering could have been averted if Gwyn didn't force everyone into his stagnant cycle of everlasting death and rebirth.

The only disconcerting thing is whether or not the Serpents are legit.

Theoretically, a 4th game would have the dark lord ending canon, but maybe he keeps something from the age of fire because he never trusted the snakes and that triggers the events of the game.

Initially, it relates unto the concept of KEK, as light out of the darkness, but Gwyn fucked that up with his aesthetic fire shit because he didn't want his turn to end.

More than a few times

Really, lad?

This is fucking RAGE, the kind that keeps you awake at night scouring your mind for solace in imaginary scenarios where justice is served. Like so:
A world with witches is sure to have witch hunters.
It's safe to hope she's unable to wash away the stench of witchcraft, gets tracked down and fucking staked ASAP.

I won't try to hide that the timing of this at the end made me cry like a bitch

Arguably not a game. Confirmed for giving top-tier feels, though.

Rockstar games typically have bittersweet endings. RDR is the only one that has a truly sad ending.

Listening to that music over again, realizing what happened to everyone was for nothing, it only drew out the pain and caused more
No matter who you liked, they were doomed from the start

the last character you see is jacket

playing with a ball, showing how absolutely meaningless it all really was to begin with after he failed to look deeper into the organization

Not really much of a game, but caught me by surprise.
scoutshonour.com/digital/
It's freeware.

This nigga had a hard life. The entire game you are going around changing the past to get your friends laid and save dogs and nobody gives a shit.

This nigga just tries to save his mom, but no, that goes too far. Then you have to undo his one single thing over and over which causes him to mentally experience the pain of losing his mom the entire time. Then you find out his mom is the one trying to kill herself because she can't handle being his mom so you are doing this to him for absolutely no reason.

I havent felt so bad about beating a guy up since Senator Armstrong. Irving did absolutely fucking nothing wrong without Ethan and Mary's meddling.

2nded.
i'd post best song, but it's best heard for first time in-game.

S'pretty good, though too bad the author's a batshit insane tranny

last time i cried like a bitch was when my grandpa died, i was a fucking toddler and he wasn't just a grandpa either since my father didnt give a flying fuck about me
last time i got emotional over vidya was when i played dark souls with a keyboard and couldnt get good
cant even remember why i was playing it with a keyboard in the first place

I played this part for the first time yesterday and I still teared up.

I guess I wasn't the dead husk I thought I was

Missile was the MVP

NO DON'T YOU FUCKING BRING THOSE BACK UP, GODDAMN IT YOU FUCKER

Fighting Sif doesn't make me cry, but it hits hard. I'm a sucker for loyalty. and Sif was so loyal to his master he'd kill his own friend to stop him from going into the abyss and end up just like his master. Sif limping and struggling, but still fighting on low HP just cut even deeper, That's what I take way.
I find it in the same vane as fighting The Boss. You both don't want to fight, but you must.
MGS3 also hit pretty hard at the end. Once again for The Bosses loyalty and sacrifice. The first time I played I did tear up a little when Bog Boss salutes her grave.

at least you tried

I should really play TTYD

paper mario*

fuck, i'm a moron

didn't even notice until you pointed it out fam

if you liked the first, then you'll more than likely love the second one

So this is what an acoustic person really looks like

I did what I had to do

I never felt sad when playing a game because I hate all characters in videogames. I've never liked a single one.

My Fucking Nigger. I wish they continued that shit a little longer so I can see him beat the shit out of the empire that started causing him trouble near the end. I'll just have to stick to reading about it until it happens, if it ever does.

Shit, the story's coming back to me.

This took way too long.

I don't have any games that made me sad. I always just have a "shit, it got real, but I can't stop now, I got a boss to defeat." or "that ending was pretty good" or "why did I knew this would happen?"

Am I broken?

fuck me not again

Don S. Davis is a legend.

Sometimes in Total War I feel really sad when a battle goes south and my men are slaughtered to the last man

This. Also I always feel like tearing up just watching the ending. Music related.

I'd think thats because you have yet to find a game that gave you that sense of attachment or cared enough about the story. Though the name of the game escapes me, I did come close once; It was mostly because of the ending, like what you described.

Oh and this too

I don't need to watch the show to know that's fucked up.

>A character so well-liked by the community that they dedicate a whole quest and a brand new emote for his remembrance.

Never touch anything made by Key, it will rip your feels with barber wire, smash it in a pile of pain, and put it back and mend it using the cold threads of sadness.
Even if the art is kind of weird.

>when you finally figure out what the little origami bunny rabbits meant
That and are the only times vidya has ever made me tear up.

Same, I ended up just sitting there for a few minute soaking it in before I closed the game. That music is perfect too. I wish I could find more games that gave me feels like this.

When you're talking about the oragami bunnies, could it be closely related to this? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadako_Sasaki

He's still gonna burn in hell, no matter how hard he tries to repent or fix things.

See embed. that music was the real tearjerker.
that and the resolution of the tia/maya story thread
why the fuck did i rewatch that knowing it'd make me tear up?

shit man. that was sad too.

ok

He was just hasty, that's all.

You can forgive your hasty brother, can't you?

As long as you can get ammo.

I wept when I realized I paid money for this piece of shit

Can't be much worse than what he's already gone through.

Yeah, he's a real shit-stain compared to Marty. Buddy says it right to his face.

i am a baby i know
it truly cuts deep into my soul whenever something related to families or school comes up in family because i never had a family and never learned how to make friends in school

comes up in vidya*

You guys like to get philosophically sad?

it's depressing, not sad

Never thought a story in an MMO could make me feel. That guy was a bro.
This and the case in Phoenix Wright 3 when that guy kills himself in the courtroom made me feel the hardest.

can't feel sad for characters I don't really like

Why would I feel depressed? Simon, Catherine, and everyone else at Pathos 2 were fucking morons. "Hey instead of actually solving our problem lets just copy ourselves onto a flashdrive!"

The world was still livable considering that sea-life still exists, You could see the sun through the water right after you get the omnitool so plankton and other plants would still photosynthesis. Even in your image you still see green forests months after the comet hit. The thought they they were the only people left alive is preposterous and even if they were the only people left alive they could have easily repopulated with the 50 people they had.

Isumi's Valkyries, forever
I was crying and saluting
I had a fucking breakdown when a friend showed me a picture of her smiling from the ramake of Ita Kisetsu
this wasn't the first time this game made me cry like a little bitch, just the most recent

Fuck you. I didn't know "A Wonderful Life" included the end of that life.

If visual novels count, Little Busters probably drew a few too many tears from me at the end.

>he turns around with tears in his eyes, looking lame as fuck, and tells you that he loves you way more than you love him
No homo.
That scene slammed me like a fucking freight train, though.

It's like you faggots have autism or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=oeOVLFEyCJo

I chose the end of the fire ending. It was still pretty emotional, especially after you finally lock into it, when the shrine music and NPC dialogue change.

Ashen one, hearest thou my voice, still?

Fuckin pussies, the only time I cried over video games is when my mom takes them away from me. You guys need to grow the fuck up.

i tried to go back for you sev.

It just doesn't seem right, to turn back on what everyone's accomplished up until now. We've got to keep going.

You're going to love/hate Ys VIII's story.

here's something to cry over

But user, fires in the distance. Untended graves was also a bit of a trip because I figured out what it was before getting to the cliff.

FUCK YOU

There's something beautiful to be said for guarding the first flame that way. I respect that ending. But I also want to make sure above all else that I kept the fire going. To me, that's the pride I took from the Soul of Cinder fight and from linking the fire - the faith that every time the fire faded, we'd be there to restore it.
It also influenced my decision that I didn't know the firekeeper only meant to let the fire rest during an age of dark instead of up and extinguishing it. Might have called her over if that's what it meant. You keep that firekeeper safe now, y'hear?

Untended Graves was the biggest mindfuck I've gotten from a game in a long, long time. I hated getting stumped on soloing Gundyr for so long because of just how madly I wanted to know what was on the other side.

Champion was such a fun fight. After an entire game of being underpowered with a pure magic build, I was finally on even terms with the late game bosses. His back kick was fucking wild and caught me off guard. Trying to roll behind him to get off a soul spear just got me a boot in the mouth.

But hey, look at the good side: By experiencing the 'main' story you can start new game+ and stop Irving from starting all the mess by preventing the event that caused all the trouble to begin with!
Shortest but sweetest new game+ ever.

Untergeschichte had me feeling like shit. It still does.
Leaving the nice lady behind to seemingly spend the rest of her days away from the rest of the world hurt pretty bad. The worst part is she acknowledged this fact, and told you that you're worth it.
Even with the full game bringing some small closure; she's not going to have a family ever again– and she'll have to outlive everyone she ever loves.

I miss my parents. It's too much to bare knowing what they sacrificed to keep me happy– let alone, alive. So when I played this meme game, and remembered what they did for me, I felt like shit.
I still do.

Celebrating the gift of consciousness, until the stars themselves grow cold and weary and our thoughts stir again to the beginning.

This scene actually made me tear up like a bitch. It was completely left field, too, because it didn't involve death, or some other typical heartstring tugging- it was just the promise of a better future, told by a father to his son.

A shame they cut the series so short. There were so many stories left to tell.

I'll see you again in 20 years, Agent Cooper

sage because not vidya