Will she ever stop getting roles?

Will she ever stop getting roles?

Is she voicing Persona 5 too?

When the entire clique is purged from the industry.

Hopefully not. Pray.

Don't ruin it faggot.
I want to believe that she's stuck voicing in Horizon Zero Dawn.

Man, I hate the idea of it too, but you never know. Fuck, I hope it doesn't happen because I've been hearing good things about the game.

fuck why is she cute

go away anthony

Go to bed Anthony.

Antonio, incest with a goblin is no wincest.

You're never going to hit that Anthony, you sick cucked fuck.

Only when nepotism stops being a thing and the only requirement to working with hacks is to virtue signal the right things publicly. She has an annoying voice and no range. At least Nolan North and the like, despite being over-used, do have range, it just isn't utilised very often.

Oh god, what if she's the voice of futaba?

Oh, that's just fucking nightmarish.

Normally i'd be disgusted with you, but i've been playing a lot of violated heroine lately, and i dig it. I know where you're coming from here.

She's pretty much proof of how fucked western voice acting is, as long as you have a vagina and say the right things you don't need any experience.

Worst part is this wouldn't be an issue if Atlus just started making dual audio standard. If some niche as fuck shit from Compile Heart/Idea Factory can regularly give us dual audio then Atlus has no excuse.

i would rike to make rove to ashrey burshu

Stop it already Anthony.

Don't worry, it will be (((localized))) just as hard as that SMT x FE shit was. Then We'll have an excuse to shitpost it off our board like we did with xenoblade and tumblrtale.

How about you delete the whole thread next time, you fucking fags.

How was she in the Vita port of Disgaea 4?

This. There are people in the industry that basically do the same shit Adam Sandler does. It's a scam, people.

Who is this retarded mongrel looking pig ugly 3D cunt and why should I care?

She looks like a 13 year old boy you prancing lala homo man.

when the people who cast voice actors stop a having a fetish for half asian chicks that look like 13yo spanish boys i.e. never

I know she said she was to busy to do it but why the massive downgrade, you don't replace Laura Bailey with fucking Burch.

Burch sounds like the sound you make when you void your stomach after looking at that two-bagger.

She looks like a 13y/o Mexican boy…

i'd still face fuck her

We know you do Anthony but you never will.

/thread

Sorry, OP, but not giving a woman a job is sexist. I don't make the rules!