#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: For the Waifus, The Worst Nightmare of Gamergate Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated October 8th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
- ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=reichstag
thegg.net/interviews/bonegolem-interview-gamergate-games-journalism-and-the-crash-override-network-leaks/
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/787252862522908672
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/787325925746769925
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
archive.is/eyC8V
archive.fo/KG50M
twitter.com/maniadrone
twitter.com/CarlNyberg312/status/787851865530576897
twitter.com/Daniel2Wolves/status/787834049951916033
twitter.com/skepchicks/status/787864808427323392
twitter.com/cuffsaddy/status/787895642685308928
archive.is/9xmy6
archive.is/jp3tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S
medibang.com/book/vw1608080547098040001117026/read/
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/17/britain-still-pay-eu-budget-brexit/
deutsch.rt.com/newsticker/42018-wikileaks-internet-zugriff-fur-assange/
archive.is/T1fQr
archive.is/XPDSF
oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/vr-kanojo-adult-girlfriend-simulator-will-launch-in-america-in-2017/14294
archive.is/sN33p
legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/now-youtube-has-restricted-christina-hoff-sommers-videos/
archive.is/YZJ3q
12november.se/category/english/
twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/787849106211373056
nichegamer.com/2016/10/17/summer-lesson-is-getting-an-official-english-release-but-not-till-2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1996
archive.is/1cQMJ
cjr.org/covering_the_election/campaign_donations_journalists.php
the­ra­l­­phr­etort.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?3&q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=1&#searchresult
archive.is/GWI9I
archive.is/bgVuT
steamspy.com/app/220200
reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/561s72/now_seems_like_a_good_time_to_remind_everyone/
reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/55vozd/theres_no_easy_way_to_say_this/d8fj7rc
escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168626-Video-Game-Voice-Actors-to-Go-On-Strike-this-Friday-Unless-a-Deal-is-Reached
supernerdland.com/performance-matters-interview-with-veteran-voice-actress-lani-minella/
archive.is/tAuin
8ch.net/gamergatehq/index.html
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788094858443522048
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788096952051326978
twitter.com/BlackCatUnloads/status/787996990990868481
archive.is/V1kWb
iwantmytwitterdata.com/)
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
twitter.com/IroynA/status/788108820388216832
twitter.com/i/moments/787997799698862080
web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://heatst.com/tech/can-western-feminists-change-japanese-anime/
archive.is/ypXE6
archive.is/ypXE6#selection-1515.0-1515.45
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788122106764599296
projectveritas.com/bio/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93334321#p93334661
archive.is/qKdqU
twitter.com/mtracey/status/788124577134239751
oversight.house.gov/release/chaffetz-nunes-statement-new-fbi-files-clinton-investigation/
archive.is/uKCcX
twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/788133180436021248
archive.is/pwXBD
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/keijo-anime-fan-service-vs-kotaku/
twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/788148195985649664
archive.is/pNzE2
twitter.com/mombot/status/788147247141695488
archive.is/BESgj
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/57yc43/70_pounds_down_never_felt_so_good/)
archive.is/h2G4D
twitter.com/resnikoff/status/788105969645547524
archive.is/93EZD
archive.is/oXEdH
archive.is/JzCPL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do emails plz

How does this work now that you're OP? For benis?

never EVER be too lazy to switch folders you are posting images from so you just post a picture of miranda instead of ontan
its super gay

So what did you do over the weekend, Holla Forums?

Tay was alright.

I have something Downpour related I think would do good to us,seeing the whole anime needs feminism horse shit I think a good downpour strike would be to show the huge amount of women who work in the industry. How would this be done? Simple we make info graphics like we did for Fates but have the female artist's name and all the works she's done in the background this will spread both awareness and will shred sjws apart.

We should also make one for the women who work on anime and manga that are specifically labeled as sexist due to fanservice.

None of the work I needed to get done

Watched SCR and Toushinsai, did a little streaming and got started on my path to become a security officer. I start training to get my cert on Tuesday.

why is Holla Forums in love with this whore

What's the news, bakas?

Keep doing it for her of course.

seems the entire FF crew is doing this

I should get around to watching killer lesbians one of these days, but I'm watching so much this season.

Answer is literally in the pic you posted.

she is pure

A pure girl with a thicc body. What's not to like. Plus the art is good

I'm so fucking sick of feminazi retards most of all.

She wants the dick, so impure.

The first one is right tho.

that's not Pochaco

Went to a convention with a friend, visited my hometown for the first time in 18 years and now I'm writing e mails.

She's pure, would make a good mom, has inverted nipples and a shaggy butt. She's the perfect woman.

for the wrong reasons

no she doesnt

Spreading information on female mangaka and especially hentai artists would be the best way to really say "Fuck off".

HARMFUL OPINIONS IS GOD!

This reminds me, have they made a comparison to the Reichstag fire yet?

Probably not.

Inhuman fucking monster. SJWs and anti-GG always have been and always will be borderline terrorists. They advocate violence, defend it, thirst for it. Flagrant hatred on display for all to see.

That's the plan and oh boy will it be good to redpill and fuck up sjw weebs.

I have that halfchan pick about all those female doujin artist, to bad I'm on the cellphone now.

what is this about?
the republican office that got bombed?

Look here

Terribly wrong.

twitter.com/search?q=reichstag

yes

HOW CAN ONE ADVOCATE FOR THE MURDER AND FIREBOMBING POLITICAL ADVERSARIES AND STILL VIRTUE SIGNAL??

HOW??

thegg.net/interviews/bonegolem-interview-gamergate-games-journalism-and-the-crash-override-network-leaks/

Yep. Literal terrorism but it's okay because Trump said something inappropriate.

#RightSideOfHistory

No bad tactics etc etc. You should know this by now.

Hung out with friends.
Played games.
Felt a bit sad I couldn't go to the Ren Fest this year. Well, I could but if you don't have a couple hundred bucks in pocket money it isn't worth the trip.
Masturbated. By myself, sicko.

The same way extremists can justify genocide as a moral good.

twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/787252862522908672

It's the bottom of the barrel for the left's tactics. It's a desperate attempt to scare normal voters that threatened their political agenda. The next week will probably be worst.

He isn't doing that tho. I mean Josh is a terrible person but he hasn't reached such depths. Not yet at least.

Just ask Pol Pot.

This is the more important tweet. twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/787325925746769925

Please get the Japanese to directly assist this time and really crush retarded notweeaboos trying to fuck with THEIR culture.

We'll try that's all I can give you right now user.

she's the new tumblr meme. like that wierd anime where Nobita from Doreamon has a bunch of clones for some reason.

Its the monster in the mirror, user. Be careful invoking it. While its easy to throw that out at SJWs, think about this.

"The world would be so much better if you remove all the SJWs from it."

"To keep SJWs is no benefit. To destroy them is no loss."

Would you really, in your heart of hearts, disagree with either of those statements?

That is the reason why hugboxes are bad. When they get built up thick enough that everyone thinks the same and reinforces those kinds of ideas you eventually have someone willing to cross the event horizon, because they've been convinced its the right thing to do. And more importantly, that only the enemy would disagree with it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

Sometimes I like it when they care a little too much about their branding.

careful, user. you might piss off some LARPers who don't like it when their ideology becomes questioned. :^)

Old bread: archive.is/eyC8V

user…

I think there's a difference between wanting children and wanting to be stuffed full of wienie

It must be painful to give birth with the hymen without being torn.

That and pregnant sex is recommended by medics to reduce hypertension chances.

but user, where is the fun in that

Anything vidya-related happen recently or is this gonna be another #Trumpgate thread?

Hymens tear anyway its not like there is a rule where it only tears when in 1mm of a male penis
things can go when running or lifting stuff

I borrowed my Friend's 360 to play Dark Souls.
it's fun

you are free to contribute with vidya related stuff

there should be a thread about archive.fo/KG50M

Hey Holla Forums and Holla Forums anons here in this thread I've been thinking about this for a while but pretty much the classic left and right are pretty much gone save a few hold outs but I think that the days of right or left wing are going to be a thing of the past.

More and more people are dropping the left and right and being coming a mix of both sides and I see it more and more I think after this election we'll have a hard swing right but everything will become a mix of both sides from now on.

Not game related per say but

you mean liek this one

I genuinely believe good can't defeat this evil.

Only their own thrown back at them as twisted justice.

y-you too

Good can prevail as long as you can tell god from evil and fight for Truth, Justice and the American way.

I question it because I'm just as affected as they are. If the God-Emperor of the world decided there were to be cattle cars waiting for every problem-glasses wearing, blue haired, goony bearded hipster who ever pointed at a thing and called it problematic, I would want to support that. Even if, as it usually offered, the "I did not speak up for….nobody was left to speak for me" came to pass, I'm not sure I wouldn't still be okay with it, as long as the "right people" were in the metaphorical shower line in front of me and I got to watch.

That temptation is real, and that's all the more reason to make yourself step back and think once in a while. History isn't just an abstract, it happened for reasons. Moralfags like to ask shrilly "how could normal people have done/endorsed/permitted such things? They must have been evil/hypnotized/deceived!"

But it isn't true. They just have to be human, and they had to have been pushed, by other humans, just a little too far, while believing, just a little too hard, that they were doing the right thing for the world.

"Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."

Indiecade just finished, running through it, same annual bullshit they've been peddling.

Acid, your argument is good and all, BUT, there's one thing that you REALLY missed on why I posted Pol Pot's quotes regarding the matter:

Feminists and SJW's, like Pol Pot are under this grand illusion that what they're doing is for the greater good. Me? I'm nowhere near that. I'm an honest sinner and I wouldn't be flaunting myself as a person of pure morality. Our opponents isn't, like Pol Pot. Why do you think they declared "Gamers are dead"? Why do you think that in legal studies, these same Marxists said in the same breath that "the laws that were made before are dead"? That "democracy was a mistake"? Exactly.

Tl;dr: I'm sure people will agree that we're not saints here. But these scums of the Earths think they are. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

would be funny

trump and Hilary already have some left and right leaning polices respectively already.
the election itself seems to be populism vs establishment or something along those lines.

Well, the whole world is watching WikiLeaks now.

Verizon would get a LOT of bad press if it came out THEY cut WikiLeaks internet connection on purpose.

>Bad PRESS

user, I……

I'm sorry, but I honestly agreed with King Piccolo back when read I Dragon Ball from my local library. How he mocked Goku and justice saying that only becoming as cold and cruel as evil could ever allow heroes to truly stop it because otherwise they'll just show mercy and in the end they'll only regret it.

Toriyama had no idea just how much impact that kind of argument has. When people say in something as mainstream as a Youtube comments section that they want them literally wiped from existence, I say nothing to discourage them. I know they'd kill us if they had the chance to put us in concentration camps and they deserve no better.

The world is so horribly gray so often and it's one of the very thing that makes idealized worlds like 2D that much more important to me to protect for people who need relief.

You speak truth. That temptation is strong. Too strong. Recently SHoe and others had a stream with a bunch of SJWs, and the first thing I said, aloud, was "No fucking peace in our time." I practically spat it. I don't WANT to "reach a middle ground." I want them ground to fucking dust. I want them to PAY. They must pay for what they have done. No peace in our time.

And then I feel ashamed for having such thoughts. And you know what really scares me? I don't feel ashamed because those thoughts are bad, I feel ashamed because THEY would think the same way. The very thought of sharing ideas with them disgusts me.

Do you try to make a waifu character or just go for fucked-up mutant status?

You guys sound like you really need to take a break.

The fact that we anons are the one of the only sane groups of people left and the fact that we are actually calling out how insane the internet and life is very telling.

This is pretty much it.

But so much has been lost to the cancer that is social jus two generations of western animators are cucked, race relations have been set back 20 years, academia is a total waste of time and being straight is now a bad thing among other shit.

I do need a break, but I can't stop until it's done. I'll take a break, a loooong break…if Trump wins.

I made a dude. called him Outis and called it a day.
In DSIII, I madethis guy. his name is "Sunblood Aryan" and kills undead with his Aryan skills.

I thought goku spared people not because he was good but he liked fighting so much he let them go to fight again later

if they decided to leave vidya and never even mention anything related to video games I would let them go. I just want it out of my hobby. well, except maybe one person for personal reasons.

At least Goku isn't a dumb moralfag like Kenshiro :^)

You mean Shaggy from Scooby-Doo?

God fucking damn it. There's more god tier waifu material in that fucking phone game than in the entirety of most good game series combined.

And this makes you feel ashamed?

After every monstrous thing they've done and still want to for the most pathetic and disgustingly inexcusable reasons while still calling themselves victims fighting for "justice"? Any hate you feel is only natural and your inner goodness that makes you feel that way on behalf of anyone that suffers only proves just how much better you are and how truly good you are. No matter how "edgy" everyone shitposts you being. Why can't anyone understand these feelings are only natural? That plenty of otherwise good people have been pushed to their very moral limits by this entire horrible time?

I always try to make my daughteru in those games. I'm usually successful except for Bloodborne. Between the glasses and the hair I realized I accidentally made clean shaven Geddy Lee

Speaking of which, this thread could use more Rush.

No, it was when Piccolo took Tien (or Tenshinhan) hostage in desperation when little Goku was kicking his ass.

It was an underhanded faggot move, but he had a point when he said morality is sometimes actually a weakness for heroes, especially when the world was at stake, he hadn't known Tien for long and he was willing to take one for the team.

I should have made his make his face bigger looking back, but I like how his chin turned out

I can't make pretty girls as warriors unless I can make them like Cattleya, If I can, I'll make cute female companions. (Dragon's Dogma comes to mind since I can make a qt loli mage)

Thank you user.

How is it possible that literal demons are better wife material than 2D humans at times?

I've been asking myself the same question ever since I played Kyounyuu Fantasy. Shamciel is everything I've ever looked for in a woman, and she's quite literally a semen demon.

You're welcome.

I'm not ashamed to have become 200% malevolent towards them at this point, but I know, understand and respect there's plenty of people who just can't emotionally handle trying to live like that.

blame nips for being for being obsessed with phone games even more than the rest of the world

because humans can be worse than demons

Sounds more to me like you have anger issues.

ayyy

And you'd be right. Without counseling I've managed to establish control over it through sheer stubborness and mental strength after 20 years.

Though, it's quite obvious it has a habit of leaking out in varying sizes of bursts. Just gotta channel it into something either mildly aggressive or actually productive to keep it on a leash. It's certainly helped in every argument I've been in within the past few years.

This image will never be untrue.
The sweet vanilla stories in /monster/ makes me want to start a family and be a good father, with headpats and stuff

Remember that living well is the best revenge, and that #Gamergate's mere continued existence is driving these people insane.

How do so many humorless retards keep popping up?

The funny part is I still see retards who use the GG tag who favorite this guy. I still have no idea how saying a GOP building being bombed is bad and how violent liberals are becoming common is bad is now a controversial opinion. You have nutjobs who now think all conservatives love hitler and deserved to be bombed. What a bunch of pieces. of shit.

Like all Puritans, they lead joyless lives, and project their own misery on others.

What about the limpdickeds?

Whatever happened to having a sense of humor? I am irish and I make generic low brow drunk irish jokes all the time and talk about my potato based culture. Me and my friends have a dumb inside joke about how I will starve if I don't order french fries at a fast food place. Am I some super secret anti-irish bigot now?

well nodick in the case of wu

Yeah seriously, puritans are just buttmad faggots who can't get laid, or nazi boneheads who think all women NEED to be virgins. (because they have tiny dick)

It's a scientific fact that the more fun you have, the happier you are, so essentially, the more drugs and sexual partners you have, the happier you'll be, both backwards christians and stupid sjws forget this simple fact.

Life has no meaning, so have a good time.

I think you'd be happier going full blown amish m8

reported

Eventually you'll have so much "fun" that it will no longer be fun and you'll feel dead inside.
this is why we set limits on ourselves and try to have a balanve in life.
too much fun is just as bad as too much order.

Yeah fuck that, I like my drugs, I like my pussy, and I like my video games. I can do what I want, and anyone who thinks it's wrong is a fucking idiot who can't get laid.

it's as simple as that.

I bet you're the type of faggot who thinks people should have kids, or get married, fuck off faggot.

There is literally nothing wrong with have multiple sex partners, or sleeping around. fuck you.

there's no moderation here.

No, Irish people are white and are therefore evil and waste of human skin and all deserve to die. Or, in true SJW fashion, all deserve to #DIE #DIE DIE#!!1!! You can't be bigoted against white people, so if you want to express the most vile hatred imaginable and still get headpats for being a good guy, hate white people.

I love joking to myself. Some of my best laughs were completely on my own.

reported

gas yourself you fence sitting faggot. you either have order or degeneracy and anyone advocating for the latter deserves to die with the rest of the lefists

That's because you created a social environment within your own self.
Whether it's crushing loneliness or just heightened self-awareness, I'll leave to you.

Fuck you Facist.

ITT- buttmad facist, christfags and virgin losers.

You mean IS going to die with the rest of the libtards. Revolution is right around the corner and it'll be open season on jews and their servants

THATS BRILLIANT

fedora pls

enjoy you precious fun while it lasts. i'm sure you'll be thinking it was all worth it when the firing squad lines you and your degenerate friends against a wall

nice meme

pls

It's probably correct enough on both.

you and what army?

You can at least try to be less obvious, fam. I know that the pay is only per post but at least you could try to put effort into it.

The real question is if you laugh at your own jokes.
Yes

So let's recap.

Fuck, it looks like they might just try to kill Assange today.
That giant cuck John Kerry is in the UK right now, probably watching Bong agents preparing to breach the embassy.

the white race that's quickly waking up to what faggots like you are doing. it'll actually be a jewish dream come true. they'll finally be able to say they were sent to death camps

It was obvious the second he posted black porn for no reason, then followed it up with pony porn. Trying to push buttons. He actually thinks this shit angers people. It's kinda cute.

but how will you recruit?

they're born to fight the jew. that's the destiny of white people. rid the world of the scheming jew and create a fourth reich

their use of language was the most obvious thing

but how will you recruit units and how will you pay for them?

Honestly, why even risk white lives like that? You should just find a way to make the Jews and Muslims nuke each other.

I wonder which goon decided to check out the thread and then got assmad as all get out and is now shitting it up? I wonder what got him assmad? Must be the fact that firebombing offices is objectively bad. Sorry goons. I know your cult pumps you full of "feel goods" all the time, but yall are fucking evil.

Every time

Don't do this

Should it happens, the shitstorm will be amazing, and it will be known considering how Assange has several people looking constantly for contact from him.

Hell, I wouldn't even be surprised for him to have a device that keeps counting his heartbeats, only to send many messages and wake up androids should they stop for more than a minute.

At least cerea's body is soft and not spindely. Plus she's better waifu material

you can't tell me what to do, you're not my real dad.

I think the worst part is how many SJWs are now trying to get into monster girls. I see them all over twitter talking about how terrible sexualization is and 4chan. Here is a recent example who got mad at GG and scot adams.
twitter.com/maniadrone

twitter.com/CarlNyberg312/status/787851865530576897

Best captain

Don't tell me…

twitter.com/Daniel2Wolves/status/787834049951916033

I am now seeing retards trying to defend gearbox and are now burning out about GG since people hate the new duke. What does twitter do to people?

I'm so tired of it all. I just feel hopeless anymore.

It's red Kryptonite, I fucking swear.

link now or shut up

twitter.com/skepchicks/status/787864808427323392

end me

Ignoring that the Nazis pulled the same shit on their political opponents and believed they were being "marginalized" or whatever by the jewish contingent of society. "Our views represent every decent person's views, it's THESE monsters that have to be destroyed!" Same old fucking story, told again every century.

i not sure i get it
what was this supposed to be

Something along the lines of people getting paid to infiltrate chan boards and spread anti-trump memes and discourage and intimidate the users. Spread chaos, insult, attack, that sort of thing. Kinda like our black interracial porn posting friend earlier in the thread.

I'd also like to see this, but Twitter trains faggots to condense their thoughts into the smallest and easily digested tidbits possible, and then watch the notifications rise. Along with a name to attatch to it, it feeds ego and hubris while at the same time removing the need for any lucid conversations, it's all about the sick burn or easy likes. It's hard to explain without using the term skinner box. I don't think it's intentional, that would place far too much faith in the group running it. It just seems to hit that perfect storm of feelings, accolades, and numbing of topics that makes people starving for attention lose their minds.

Did Chris really think Max is smart? Max is the guy who tried to defend Faraci by saying things were misconstrued and people just have it out for him.

Is he intentionally ignoring all the leaks? Not just the emails but also her leaked speeches and other shit.

you mean…
the usual stuff?

twitter.com/cuffsaddy/status/787895642685308928

man he sounds like Redghost.

archive.is/9xmy6

god

archive.is/jp3tw

Surely no one can keep their head in the sand about how evil Hillary is if she executes Assange. Surely that would be so egregious that no one can ignore that she is a bad candidate.
right…?

People barely spread shit about Hillary "Can't we just drone this guy?" Clinton. I didn't even know about the question about droning the cuck until a few weeks ago.
Maybe you should shitpost about it on twitter or something. I'd do it myself but it keeps banning any accounts it make due to their great "bot detection mechanisms" so I just spread it on some niche websites I knew.

Assange is a dangerous terrorist that needs to be eliminated. He'd be drone bombed already if he wasn't sitting in that embassy. And if Ecuador wasn't holding that dumb channel of theirs hostage, diplomatic immunity wouldn't have stopped them from engaging Assange.

tl;dr they'd hail Hillary as a strong, decisive leader if she gets Assange busted.

Owow hot tea in mouth

Half true, the number one truth was that they never bothered to make a guild like fucking writers, directors and animators and now its too bloody late and the ones who work for peanuts while having shit talent as long as they can project with the production gatekeep and are the loudest voices. Harry Partridge should have had a studio alongside many newgrounds artists long before many of the calarts hacks.

I laugh at random shit all the time, life is funny to healthy humans.

Heh, thats another "Maybe we should not have poked the bear guys" if I ever seen one

Noice.

Why are libs donating to the gop? You think that they all would gloat like children. At least this will fracture the left even futher.

Is Reanon here? I've been reading your books. Fuck you for writing Dawn and Dusk. You went too far you piece of shit.

That was beautiful though

Cerea's great but I prefer Rachnee because she is intelligent, mature, and there's something about her that makes her sexy but elegant, very sophisticated.

They will drive away moderates, and teally become underdogs, and when that happens, they will pretend like they were always on the side of the moderates, don't let them in, they deserve to suffer as underdogs.

Had a friend come over, played fighting games and smoked weed.

I'm scared. I'm scared some crazy leftwing nutjob is going to firebomb me.

Good to have the Bongistani government confirm it for us by having a raid conveniently after Assange's internet went down

that explains the random sages on Holla Forums thread for no reason accusing others of shilling out of nowhere.

Also the typical nonsensical "lol" or "okay" replies to arguments

The instant any e-cultists or libtards come after me I'm going to kill them without a second thought then shamelessly tell the newspaper it felt good knowing I had self-defense as an excuse the entire time.

GCHQ is behind the brown pill spam?

And then you end up in the loony bin because your paranoid delusions got the better of you.

But user, Assange is a racist misogynist Trump supporting Russian. You are a patriotic feminist American who hates Russia, right?

Probably not. The great thing about the current year is that people will act as volunteer astroturfers and operatives for political and ideological agendas.

It's likely that they are doing that considering the time frame. The UK has been known to flood half/pol/ during leaks in the past with a shitload of low-effort threads to disrupt discussion.

Fucking what. If they attack me in my own home with intent to kill, they're dead and I had every right to cause it.

It's blatantly obvious I was innocent.

Take some of the info with a grain of salt for now, but yes, this is shaping up to be the catalyst for ww3, which will take form in a continential war in europe, and a continential war in north america with russia and china teaming up to screw with north america. Its been nice talking to y'all and ypu are lovely people. I will miss you.

But they were just going from house to house to distribute leaflets and then you opened the door and shot them dead. You just imagined they were there to kill you.

Shit, that entire hentai was such a treat. How do the Japanese manage to make a werewolf story feel fresh again, while being hardporn, AND while actually having a sweet, touching ending at that ?

G4S plc (formerly Group 4 Securicor) is a British multinational security services company headquartered in Crawley, England.[3]
The company was set up in 2004 when London-based company Securicor amalgamated with Danish business Group 4 Falck.[4] The company offers a range of services, including the supply of security personnel, monitoring equipment, response units and secure prisoner transportation. G4S also works with governments overseas to deliver security.[5]
It is the world's largest security company measured by revenues and has operations in around 125 countries.[2][6] With 618,000 employees, it is world's third-largest private employer, the largest European and African private employer, and among the largest on the London Stock Exchange.[2][7][8] G4S was founded in 2004 by the merger of the UK-based Securicor plc with the Denmark-based Group 4 Falck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4S

But G4S is a private company. It's not censorship if a private company does it.

Shot? No. I'm tearing them apart after recording them talking cultist shit.

Too bad the recording was not with consent thus not admissable evidence.so much would be fixed if that law were to disappear.

Nobody here was supposed to read any of that. I'm not even good at writing.

Still, I'm glad you liked it.

Please pretend that everything after Dawn and Dusk doesn't exist

Why is she so fat?

Armenians age like shit

Haven't you seen the things people post? Most of them will acknowledge how corrupt Clinton is they'll acknowledge everything.

But they believe a straight white man in the white house that is a chauvanist and hates illegal immigrants is a million times worse.

They are brainwashed.

Why don't you try photoshopping some other pics
if it doesn't trigger you

Im gonna talk to mark about getting you banned
this isnt funny

Been reading about the FemBusters bullshit, and found this, the dykes at Blizzard are giving it a tribute.

is gillian a male gnome?

Gnomes have females?

Wouldn't be surprised if they say he identifies as a woman, just a reminder, there are idealogues in blizzard, especially that pink haired tradechat bitch that attacked Mark Cern and for some reason, they're giving thw rose fucking movie of the franchise that potentially killed it easter egg status when the entire movie was a turd, but guess you gotta virtue signal to the fat dykes for this game that's really dying.

I'm curious now. And I keep getting a bunch of children's books from the 1800s and Digimon games

Okay this is now the Twilight Zone.

Not that I'm defending Blizz, but they'll throw a pop-culture reference about nearly anything into Warcraft.
I wouldn't attribute it to support so much as getting to a point where they're running out of things to reference.

m8 you're so furry it hurts.

What even is Sweden?

Yo that sounds fake as all fucks.

You niggas are getting super bamboozled.

Frankly, like all companies that try to follow the hip and trendy shit to appeal to the younger demographics, blizz always goes for the fucking memes or pop culture shit, but this takes the cake because FemBusters was fucking disaster.

I could swear that only the democrats have a recorded history of wanting to kill gays, blacks and hispanics, repubs just did not want to give gays a right to marrywhich I am meh on, common law covers that tax shit here in canada and is cheaper than a wedding both dems and repubs did not want black rights, and repubs dont want to have people siphoning off the system that they are not paying into aka no free meal. Yes, there are radical repubs, but at this , they are all bark ath this point, leftists just bit hard and actually caused harm, and it will cost them. Leftists are returning to their southern racists and violent roots.

I have been autistically writing an ongoing harem/comedy/supernatural story called Death by Ex-Girlfriend user was referring to the 3rd book and arc, Dawn and Dusk. There are 9 arcs, there there will be 9 in total

Basically, MC returns to town, his psychotic ex-girlfriends converge on him, things happen, and he's forced to live with them. From there, it's all growth from everyone sort of hating each other and competing for the MC to becoming a family that couldn't bare to lose one another.

That's what makes Dawn and Dusk so depressing.

I dunno, but the rest of europe is going the same way.

I thought the flag of Jihad was an old generic banner.

Why did you Euros allow the Moorish 2.0 into the place I mean what the fuck?

… Europe needs to burn.

Come back as a demon and kill everyone responsible for bullshitting me into being prosecuted for self-defense against a retarded fanatic.

I fucking win.

At least the men weren't caught possessing lolicon manga or something. Then the authorities would have been forced to take action.

You sure this information is legit and not just a Mary Sue for right wingers?

Emirate of Europe coming soon very soon.

Drop the information to nearly everyone living in Belgium. They're among the people who are the most forced to follow EU's directives despite hating them and began being heavily racist towards migrants, and that's technically the EU capital.

If you want EU to fall, inform Belgians and incite them to revolt. France will follow because "muh May 68, we can't let any other European country outspeeding us", and it will snowball from there.

Everything is fine

I dont give a shit im reporting you and telling mark

I dunno what to tell you man but you are like 10 years late for getting angry at blizzard for putting pop culture references in WoW

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have a story I've been desperately trying to get out of my head without using a bullet. I ain't got the balls to attatch it to anything GG related. I'll check yours out though

Dude, you know how painful that was to type. Do not do it again. And going to prison for defending your home is not a bad thing. But dont attack at random.

Fuck, 1 off each what got it

It's already begun

medibang.com/book/vw1608080547098040001117026/read/

Maybe not the best place to start since it's the 3rd arc, but there you go

We need to push the neo moors out and fast cause that's all we need is a fully moor Europe and the eu doing nothing to help stop the invasion.

Dear god

The EU is deliberately causing the invasion.

user, I fucking know, but if you haven't checked the CMs or those websites like wowhead, they're full of fucking SJWs who virtue signal and play nepotism to leech on blizzard and try to get their "suggestions" on their games, why the fuck is paul feig's female shit-splattered chick flick gets referenced? and fuck Sony, fuck Amy Pascal, fuck those gorillas that acted on it, fuck Paul Feig, and fuck Blizzard.

The EU is doing shit since it went from 15 to 25 countries, and it's a known fact inside most of the big EU countries. But no one knows anything about it, and will probably know nothing about it until it's too late, or unless some group opens the eyes of people by force.

Which is why I suggested alerting the Belgians. They open their eyes, they let their racism speak for a good reason, they strike and the whole of Europe strikes as a following, getting rid of the EU in the process.

wew

Not as painful as you think.

And it's not about defending my home, it's about defending my life against these things just because I triggered them then having to deal with a bunch of bullshit for protecting myself and ridding the world of a piece of shit like that.

At that point I've had enough with rigged voting and full retard legal systems and taking refuge in going berserk with spoopy power just to say "Fuck you, I'm not taking this".

The new karazhan still looks great imo

The Swedish government isn't "losing control" when everything is going exactly as planned.

Please tell me hatred against mudslimes keeps growing.

Sweden will fall down, and the migrants will turn it into their new country. Maybe this should be tried in SJW-infested countries ?

How's Britain doing?

Are there any efforts to clean shit up after Brexit?

I wonder how many cases of rape by migrants havent been reported?

They're going to throw out the poles and bring in more pakis.
How do you think that'll turn out?

Sweden is the world hotspot for SJWS

If Clinton gets in I expect San Francisco, Toronto to become Sharia Law cities.

I meant Boston

Yes. They're "losing control" of the rapefugees because cops are literally leaving in droves because they didn't sign up to defend kebabs from due process.

Isnt boston like expensive as fuck to live
same with san Francisco

They will dump the muslams in poor areas just like bongland

Nothing will change

With how JUSTin is running shit don't be shocked

Delaying tactics, EU seems to want Britain to pay for leaving breitbart.com/london/2016/10/17/britain-still-pay-eu-budget-brexit/

I want a fucking full on witch hunt eventually.

The German Government has teamed up with Facebook to identify and ban/block users who criticise immigration policy.

Also there are gangs that home invade and beat up people who outwardly condemn the immigration

The only ones that can save the world now are the Slavs and these guys

No disrespect, but how would Asian whores stop Mudslimes with a rape fetish?

Who is the artist?

Whats wrong with that womans vagina

You're just another propaganda spouting fucktard. Absolutely worthless, like any other propaganda spouting fucktard.

pixelated vagina is a terrible problem sweeping Japan

I asked mombot if she had one and she said no
I dont think she is a woman or japanese

Found the ralph shill

You guys are dumb, that's just the way they shave overseas.

The Japanese would deport them.

They've already beautifully triggered mudslimes with that blanket surveillance they passed this year.

She looks like she ia going to stab you not hug tou

When it tells you what you want to hear its news.

When it doesn't its propaganda, is that how it works?

Tbh, I'd have taken a violent father over a Mudslime father.

I don't even have a father.

It does when you're an idiot.

It is propaganda when it is feeding into prejudice and hate without any good sources or with filtered and distorted facts to support one opinion or another.

All news are propaganda these days, really.

So by that logic saying Nazis are bad is hate speech?

Slippery Slope
Loaded Question
Black Or White
Composition/Division
The Fallacy Fallacy
Personal Incredulity

Any social scientist will tell you unvetted overimmigration with no social programs in place to ease people into their new life and culture is nothing more than an invasion.

And in a coming year or two, I'll expect riots, vigilante gangs, and more police quitting.

Am I missing something?

I normally try to make bara orcs trying to conquer the world.

The existence of women's studies doesn't invalidate all social science.

I think it's because of the whole 'I refuse to look after my young children because my new husband doesn't believe in Jesus' thing.
And also the implication that the possibly violent parent is the only one who could take any of the kids.

Look at this beta.

www.12november.se
The day of the rope is approaching.

He looks middle eastern.

Accurate filename.

I just wanted cute girls with dicks.

If they revoke your card, do they also freeze your trans ally assets?

Fucking guilty. Help me.

I don't get why they're so ornery about charity. The donations are just going to be buying new desks and printers and shit, not arming another right wing death squad™

Add this to the list:

Might even get computers with internet access. That means they can mount a direct, lethal assault at the heart of the Hillary camp. CRT can only do so much to fight the real fight where fighting matters. If they lose social media, they're dead.

I don't know, I never made a trans ally account. I just have a license to own sissy trap and breeding slaves.

So Assange has been a no show for 10 hours now. After Wassup?

Also mainstream havent reported on it.

WWIII now?

Russia Today just had UK bank accounts frozen

Yep UK is on a roll today
That Brexit totally uncucked UK, amirite.

So, Russian invasion when?

Also I hope Assange is safe.

Wouldn't it be like… people who wanted Remain are working to destroy Britain because they voted to leave?

Just googled "Assange" and the first news hit is about this topic. You're full of shit.

Which site?

deutsch.rt.com/newsticker/42018-wikileaks-internet-zugriff-fur-assange/

Oh good they finally published 58 minutes ago. Seems like everyone published 58 minutes ago. Weird.

Im not sure if they are counted as mainstream media. Since they got their bank accounts taken away for being naughty boys.

But I do appreciate the link.

Humans, the most fucked up beings on this planet.

What about those fish that swim up your urethra?

I don't think politicians feel that they're accountable to the voting public.

Remember that google makes your world smaller. They will always attempt to link your searches to previous searches (which is fine when you are looking up a computer part, for example), but not when you look up world news. They, as well as facebook and any other large dataminer, do all they can to make your connection with the entire world be a hugbox.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Jesus fuck, never go to twitter, you'll learn new cucks every day and Sam Harris is one, better safe than be sorry, Shillary for president.

archive.is/T1fQr

REMINDER THAT YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE THE BASEMENT

I live in a city that will be a military target if America and Russia go to nuclear war.

Lucky you. At least you won't have to suffer the aftermath.

If things get too real I'm planning on going to my mother's house. It's close enough to an air force base I'd probably be killed instantly in a nuclear blast and then it's off to be with my waifu

>Campaign Aims to Help Pepe the Frog Shed Its Image as Hate Symbol
archive.is/XPDSF - NY Times

Oh fuck, I don't want to imagine the consequences.
Please don't meme the war, It would be atrocious. Meme the meteor instead.

patrician taste

What a misogynist she is

oneangrygamer.net/2016/10/vr-kanojo-adult-girlfriend-simulator-will-launch-in-america-in-2017/14294

There isn't anything about this news that isn't fucking hilarious

Illusion does what Bamco don't.

You mean puritans lead by Shillary, Jack Thompson, and various moralfags.

Gulf Stream V Jet recently left London, headed for USA. Is it the same Gulf Stream V Jet noted for renderings? Assange could be on his way to Guantanemo right now.

Digital Rape is real, just look how many faggots got pregnant.

uh oh

already saw it, its legit.
merkel is kill.

I'm surprised they even knew who Stalin was.

…is it happening?

You kidding?
THE HAPPENING METERS ARE OFF THE CHARTS!

HE'S DEAD
archive.is/sN33p

That reminds me, didn't the whole Rapelay shitstorm start because of a goon review?

Reported for Benis

I can't believe they did it, they actually killed benis.

It's over, we lost.

I thought for sure I'd bamboozle you gamergays. I'm going to sleep but mark my words I'll get you next time

Reported for benis.

How woke of you

LOL

What the fuck is up with this word? I've been seeing it so much lately it's gotten annoying. Is it some SJW meme?

Niggerspeak for redpilled (read: bluepilled)

Their writers don't even bother writing comedy anymore, it's just how many references they stuff into a short period of tme.

It appears they are scared.

legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/now-youtube-has-restricted-christina-hoff-sommers-videos/

archive.is/YZJ3q

Also, what the fuck

What is even the context of this? You post it like it means something. It doesn't.

Is that written in English?

I love this forced meme

The MSM could just, you know, correct themselves and apologize for ever saying Pepe was a hate symbol just because some batshit intern for the Clinton campaign made the claim. Just saying.

It's good to see people supporting Holla Forums by buying ads.

The Simpsons is being written by Seth MacFarlane now?

Amazon link to some guy's parody of Anita and the Seduction of Youth, guy is pretty critical of PC culture of today if what his blog is telling.

A goon review and an Amazon listing

Shut up shitlord.
Pepe is going to the pray the KKK away camp and will come out intersectionalist.
Otherwise he'll be having a meeting with a vivisectionist.

Lord Kek will not have that.

It begins.
12november.se/category/english/

Catch a rock, faggot!

Archives?

Assange is fine, by the way.
twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/787849106211373056

I just can't take it anymore, the Clintons, the CTR people, Soros, the globalists, they are pure fucking evil.

What's a good game to play before I sudoku? I want just one happy memory before I die.

user.

You mean he's fine….. in 2013

War for the Overworld

I worked on that one :^)

nichegamer.com/2016/10/17/summer-lesson-is-getting-an-official-english-release-but-not-till-2017/

I thought that game wasn't coming to the west?

O'Keefe drops his first "nuclear bomb" against Hillary's campaign.

I'm not an Americlap, who is that guy?

He went deep undercover in Hillary's campaign and find some shit.

Project Veritas is well known for revealing vote fraud and attempts at fucking with elections

so on top of buying a 400+ dollar VR set you have to buy marked up PSN cards for asian psn to buy it.

Okay.

He's a Republican activist known for cutting up video and taking things out of context and baiting people into saying things. Take anything he presents with a huge grain of salt.

CHICAGO RIOTS ORCHESTRATED BY HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN

Goddamn if this shit is going to get progressively worse and O'keefes idea of mild shit is video evidence of voter fraud and inciting violence I can't wait for his idea of really terrible shit.

I don't really see how any of the stuff in that video is going to look good in any context

Yeah, I think that was kind of a given, considering that Chicago Aldermen were the ones going around inciting violence and punching random people.

TU4CTR
Thank you for correcting the record

Yeah, true. Honestly I thought the Arizona highway getting shutdown during a rally was crazy liberals, not paid for by Hillary's campaign.
These people are the worst at keeping any secrets.

For fuck sakes, is tehre any fucking hope att all? They keep doing this shit, shredding ballots, incitying riots, and they are getting away with it all, and claim it's for the greater good because you can't allow Trump to win, because, what exactly? Trump did nothing wrong, these people are ruining lives to get a fucking vote.

Remember that old lady that got "punched" by a Trump supporter?
She was one of them.
Also it shows how inactive liberals actually are since basically every single protest was from a person on Hillary's payroll.

What about the meerkats, when you think humans are the species that kill each other the must, they triplicate us in that account.

Pretty fucked up little shits.

Ring any bells?

they will rig the vote dfor her anyway and appoint 4 soctus for her when she wns i swear to got i will lose my shit and suciide

They will also rig for Trump and expose it to smear Trump with it.

But guess what?
Trump's definitely going to mention every single thing in this video and the next one at the final debate.
She's fucked.

Ralphshill was on Hilary's payroll all along

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1996

Unless she does it asap, its not her who will apoint them, but her vp, who is even more unstable than her.

that doesn mak mee feel better

If the guy said that out loud, that's huge. FBI and DHS should be on their asses.

Why is the design for the succubi so shit?

He did, watch the video. Keefe has it on camera.
Also CTR is going to maximum damage control on r/politics.
archive.is/1cQMJ

No, it should not, in fact she will be made a martyr in death, since she might die fast enoygh that she cannot do anything, which would be all you need to be a good president in leftist eyes.

cjr.org/covering_the_election/campaign_donations_journalists.php

Yep this is exactly what's going to happen.

HE KNOWS

They have to hit Trump first. So they can then mount the Trump did it to us defense.

You know the method from SJWs, they always blame others for the crimes they commit themselves. Only first, so the attention is not on them when they get exposed.

Holy shit you can see the blatant ad hominems

HE HAS 0 CREDIBLITY
HE IS NOT A REAL JOURNALIST

They literally cannot attack the content of the video at all.

Why no GOG?

Hopefully the ftc will bite down hard on this like a pitbull.

Not suprised. The ones voting trump do not fit the strawman, so they are forcing it

I bet Bill would've preferred regular dogging.

Also the guy who organizes this shit writes for Huffpo.

11 MILLION GET IN UNDER 260 POSTS!

No need to care, we're not here for gets.

Ralph Retort

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE NOT HERE FOR GETS ARGHHHHHHHH

Yeah, we know that Ralph's a Retard. Your point ?

the­ra­l­­phr­etort.com/

GET

the­ra­l­­phr­etort.com/

GET1

Catch a rock, faggot!

Aim better your memeteor next time, this one ended up in the middle of the ocean.

I hope user's waifu gets the get

Like it makes a difference. You only get to scream longer.

PRAISE KEK !!!

Happy birthday dad.

So anyway does anyone know where Assange is or if he is alive?

There was life there, once.
An island in the sea of madness.
It's gone now.

Absolute failure. Go back to jail, Ralph!

smal benis

cucked

Pathetic failure of a nigger faggot

Holy fuck.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?3&q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=1&#searchresult

Writes or wrote?

Writes I think.
archive.is/GWI9I

Got to love the Blackhat hackers, think if GG decided to go attack, attack, attack we could have email leaks on all the SJW elite but we got ethicscucked instead.

Who got them

archive.is/bgVuT
IT'S ME, HILLARY

IT WAS ME ALLLLLL ALONG, HILLARY

Not like the media will cover this but people are rightfully pissed
every day that goes by the odds that she winds up in jail before elections rises, i fucking love this

What happens if somehow she actually gets arrested before the election? Who takes over her spot on the ticket?

it wont happen it never fucking happend it fucking will lead no nothing were going to di and they will fucking gt awa wityh this it like fuck what acn be done

user, did you have a stroke?

Fairly fitting name for the site considering the video

Crooked kaine or breadline bernie i'd imagine, dunno

I doubt the VP can replace the president BEFORE they are president so it's either going to be Bernie or Gary "name your favourite foreign leader" Johnson

The actual rules state that the DNC would make the call, so it would most likely be Kaine. They wouldn't let Sanders in as president.

FBI just released its report on Clinton at the same time , jesus.

We would all be in jail you dumb fuck. They were part of a Soros national security project with direct ties to the national security arms of the UK and European Commission. They had FBI prepped to be on the lookout for us a month before the Zoe Post dropped. They had a BICES administrator from General Dynamics on their team. They had the Terrorism Research & Analysis Consortium investigating us. They knew people who have the ear of the head of the DHS and the director of the National Counterterrorism Center. You want us to go on the offensive and start hacking these people from our home ip addresses while gloating about it on our main twitter and reddit accounts? You utter dumb fuck.

How many of you revoltards were vanned?

Since you are such l333t h4ck3rs you can surely go user to admit it.

Is having hundreds of millions of dollars really not enough?

Yeah that would've worked out sooooo well. Why didn't you just have us kidnap Anita and rape her like in that stupid SVU episode. moron

Guys, shit's been happening with Kerbal Space Program, ethics-related stuff. I'm no investigative journalist, so maybe you guys can help out a bit?

steamspy.com/app/220200
reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/561s72/now_seems_like_a_good_time_to_remind_everyone/
reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/55vozd/theres_no_easy_way_to_say_this/d8fj7rc

There's not much, but here's what I can provide. Basically, the game's been suffering since it went retail in 2011 thanks to underpaid developers, and community management shills squashing dissent. Earlier this month ALL of the current developers quit and Kerbal Space Program is currently dead in the water. The only reason all of this has cropped up over the past half a year or so is because the moderators and such who silenced dissent on both the official forums and the subreddit apparently stopped giving a shit.

Probably smuggling some state documents from inside the furniture and lamps toward their so-called secure private server

Motherfucker, she did the exact same thing when she left the White House. Everything to her is a Bed & Breakfast that you can steal everything from.

I'm ashamed to say I started out as a lukewarm Hillary supporter because of Harris' bullshit "safe bet" arguments.

God, what a crock of shit that all turned out to be.

Check on Usher, TechRaptr and Nichegamer, read that some of them are trying to get some comment on that.

Thanks much.

I'm surprised, like the amount of stuff coming out about Clinton, and you barely hear about it unless you literally dig for it.

If this was all documents and emails on Trump, doing this stuff, he'd be buried by the media, it'd be 24/7 readings of these documents on the news channels, nothing but.

escapistmagazine.com/news/view/168626-Video-Game-Voice-Actors-to-Go-On-Strike-this-Friday-Unless-a-Deal-is-Reached

hes not the one causing mass suicides over his dirt beeiong exposed

I wonder who's really going to strike. Burch?

I'll stick with text only games, thanks.

Those fucking self-important assholes, never forget supernerdland.com/performance-matters-interview-with-veteran-voice-actress-lani-minella/ they want better accommodations and bonus pay than the fucking developers who slave for years on the game. Hope the list for these fucking assholes is updated, they need to be avoided

Yeah, because the last stricke went so well last time. I hope they do go on strike so that nonunion talent goes and takes their place.

But who will voice my comically long "walk down a long hallway while I dump exposition on you" cutscenes

This again? Didn't they try this shit already and fail spectacularly?

Don't they realize the reason nip VA's get so much respect and recognition is because they practically become the characters for as long as the franchise is relevant, doing radio shows, live concerts, etc?
Seriously, I haven't seen a single western VA do a fraction of the shit the nips do, yet these fucks demand to be treated the same.

Isn't being a VA also more prestigious? They have like spots on TV shows, as guests and stuff

Yeah, they're treated as well as other celebs because they put their fucking lives into it.

Fart's piece about Faraci

archive.is/tAuin

Of course we know unions aren't corrupt and VAs are the most important position in video game development! fuck off with that Hollywood bullshit, help the devs first before your bullshit rockstar bullshit.
I want to strangle those fucks.
With the advent of social media cancer and how these fuckers run their mouths off, I wouldn't trust them not to spoil shit if they get so entitled.
Unless Mocap is being used, which a lot of these fuckers don't do, they can fuck off, their demands take a fucking precedent to the devs who routinely get fucked, but nooo, its all about us! FUCK THEM!

All of the Western VAs do the same shit, now Blood Omen and Soul Reaver? that was a fucking great performance, couldn't say the same with Troy Baker or Nolan North, they channel the same fucking voice, unless they try hard to imitate like what Troy did with the Joker, but still the same fucking voice

I could see it be reasonable on things that require a very different type of performance. I would assume that for things like games, you need a lot of different small sounds and what not, which if you have a long recording of them can be quite difficult. Kind of the difference between somebody just paying you for your normal voice and those paying you to put on a strange accent which puts a heavy toll on the voice. Don't know if any of their requests are reasonable, but I could see some things being very reasonable.

8ch.net/gamergatehq/index.html

looks like the shills slid gamergate headquarters again.

god damn it we need a defense against it our HQ can't be vulnerable like that.

Then expect half the pay for each hour, faggot. I really don't get this, voice-actors have the shortest fucking work hours imaginable and on top of that simply have to read from a script in a funny voice
Oh that sounds ni…
So in other words they can ask for more money if they get triggered on top of the heap of money they are demanding already

I wonder who this could be?

why the fuck are you on Twitter, get a second job and support yourself

Get out!

at least I have some honor as a NEET

I don't ha a catchy one liner for this one
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788094858443522048
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/788096952051326978

I know, I even wrote it is Fart's piece but still is an interesting recap of Faraci's nasty persona. You won't lose anything by reading it

twitter.com/BlackCatUnloads/status/787996990990868481

archive.is/V1kWb

They keep saying trans people are dying, but where exactly? Who? I've never seen them mention a single specific person but they talk like they're being hanged from lamp posts

They are using the appeal to emotion fallacy

They have the highest suicide rate of any population, iirc. They somehow construe that as being the fault of someone else and not their condition. Wait. Calling it "condition" is transphobic. Can't talk about that, no. These people are actually the problem, making it taboo to talk about the real causes for the high suicide rate.

lola acorn

Any other news on this?
Russia Today got its bank account frozen
Some other members of wikileaks report losing their internet.
Obama gave a speech a few days ago basically saying he wanted a dept. of Truth for the Internet.
And Breitbart posted a journo's video on DNC encouraging violence at Trump Rallies.
And Twitter has been shadowbanning/censoring hashtags.

Now might be good to push Milo's EU-law loophole fuck-over tactic (iwantmytwitterdata.com/) sadly won't work for those in US.

In addition, push Podesta bombshells in any popular US hashtag you can hijack.
Teach them how to get around Twitter fuckery.
WITHOUT A FREE INTERNET, WE CANNOT FIX THE SJW PROBLEM
We always joked we'd need to save the world to play good games in peace.
Kek made it a reality not to punish us, but to test us.

The final game has begun.
GL, HF.

lol, that's the most Holla Forums thing I've seen on youtube. Times are pretty crazy nowadays.

It was made by Holla Forums.
The vid was down for a short time over copywritten audio, then it lost 100k views.

that can't be real

It's a smug troll.

Shame she's doing it for the Dems. If she was Rep. you bet your ass a buttblasted SJw would have tried to call the cops on her.

Version with the music before it got taken down on Youtube: dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html

Viewcount reaches certain thresholds where it waits for approval to make sure people don't bot their way to a gorillion views

Well thats going to end horribly for everyone involved. Can't just make a old style metroid game to save their asses.

Come on, even benis is better.

I don't even know how this one-trick pony studio has survived this long

Fake, but you made me check. So it's a well-done one.

Goons and connections.

They'll stop shitting out the same game when it stops selling

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM

0/10 make it believeable

Hey isn't that the guy who did the planned parenthood undercover videos? Because of him California now made it illegal to secretly record people without their consent.

twitter.com/IroynA/status/788108820388216832

lol

All this shit involving Wikileaks and Clinton paying people to attack Trump supporters is making me replay Deus Ex.

fig is confirmed con

Fucking again? Let me guess, Wesley is "standing in solidarity" or some bullshit.

Jesus christ
Please link the picture too to make your post clearer user

there's a thread on Holla Forums somewhere

Voice Actors : Someone has to give like to pickle barrel scripts.

He seems like he's in trouble.

I'll do my part to help him and Not give him my cash/ He won't learn anything if we help him

I don't think so. CTR's working overtime right now. Just look at this and tell me its real people.
archive.is/1cQMJ

weaponized mentally ill people paid to agitate and colluding journalists to cover it and spread a false narrative– makes you want to investigate ever single incident that ever happened– I'd start with Bobby Kennedy assassination.

Reminder that Warren Spector is a pseudo-intellectual cuck who wants to ban weeb games and supports Anita and the clique.

life

I'd start with the goons

I cannot unsee the =)
Still good read

Yes, which is what CTR is trying to use on Plebbit to dismiss the videos by pandering to the belief that Planned Parenthood can do nothing wrong

It's impossible for them to reasonably dismiss the footage.

twitter.com/i/moments/787997799698862080

holy shit hes killing it

web.archive.org/save/_embed/http://heatst.com/tech/can-western-feminists-change-japanese-anime/

I like what they call a large crowd. If the number of journalists is larger than the number of protesters, you shouldn't call your protest large unless the journalists are the ones protesting.

How did VICE get from documentaries about cannibal warlords to trying to stop a couple of internet shitposters?

Also the title of the article when you visit the site directly may be deceptive but you will still find the original title in the link itself
archive.is/ypXE6

let me guess, these scientists are a bunch of progressive bloggers that engineered their way into places like Wired and such

Isn't the guy who did stuff like the trip to N Korea not part of VICE anymore?

well they are probably cheering from the sidelines

He got a jail sentence for being a retard by tearing down propaganda in fucking North Korea of all places, not sure if he finished the sentence but he did cry like a bitch.

It's more likely that scientists said something specific, and the journos at mic interpreted it totally their own way, without actually respecting the source's point or purpose.
Journalists do it constantly : a scientist explains they've managed to pinpoint a specific cell responsible for cancer or some shit, and journos write stupid headlines like "cancer finally defeated".

Al-fucking-righty then

I thought we wanted to abolish science because its racist

archive.is/ypXE6#selection-1515.0-1515.45

wew of course not

Something fishy is going on.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788122106764599296

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57ztd1/the_situation_as_it_stands_right_now/

Not burger. Who is OKeefe?

projectveritas.com/bio/

Probably Social Scientists. An oxymoron to be sure.

never mind. Figured it out.

Thanks anyway.

There's a lot of blue pilling going on in 4cuck's Holla Forums

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93334321#p93334661

you're a massive shithead

The irony can't get much better.

What difference does it make with cuckchan? It's about the get sold anyway.

archive.is/qKdqU
Archived for your viewing pleasure

Thank you love
still not gonna click it

I wish I could screen cap it but this keyboard won't let me screen cap shit
Basically an user said

And his ID was
p0HzPJew
and Holla Forums busted a gut

Kek
I can't tell anymore if those are just shitposters, genuine shills, or sincere anons now that halfchan is… well, what it is

Lets pray Milo buys cuck chan

Its why we left and haven't looked back in
Well since two years ago

the memes write themselves now

Why not.

I think there are laws like that elsewhere. Some of this stuff is already guessed at, and pretty obvious, but fuck, its depressing seeing it confirmed.

If I didn't need to work tonight I would be drinking.

Banning a meme movement from the 4chans worked out well last time

Haven't gone back in two years except for /gif/, that's it

Old news by now but another anti GG got charged with something
Glorious

Praise kek

TURN THAT PESKY THING OFF

But in all seriousness how many Anti-GG have been exposed as criminals or just vile human beings at this point?

Too many of them to count.

twitter.com/mtracey/status/788124577134239751

I guess we now know who to pray to

Bad security cert?

House Oversight Committee wants a full investigation into HRC.
oversight.house.gov/release/chaffetz-nunes-statement-new-fbi-files-clinton-investigation/

The man is an animal. Serving subpoenas to the FBI and BTFO everyone who doesn't play by the rules.

Like that's ever going to happen.

Also, in other news: The Defamation Trial over the Rolling Stone fake rape accusations has started.

archive.is/uKCcX

Rockstar's Bully is 10 years old and I've seen a few articles pop here and there praising it. Keep an eye out for any outlet that bashed it in the past trying to ride the commemoration train

twitter.com/amazingatheist/status/788133180436021248

Topkek, formly at Kotaku and now on the new king of shit gaming site VICE complaining about clickbait tars the work of serious gaming journalists.

Speaking of, what's the difference between the "normal" edition of the game and the scholarship one ?

forgot archive.is/pwXBD

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/keijo-anime-fan-service-vs-kotaku/

it's a remastered version that came 2 years later

What a spineless cunt. Sold his integrity (if he had any, I never followed the guy) to promote a censorship "AI" and probably willingly signed a two-year gag order on himself. Yeah, the only reason to criticize the app is because he didn't get in on that sweet, sweet deal.

Could someone repost the image with recommended video game journalism?

?

Thank you. There was also bigger one with a black background as well if someone else has that.

is this a jab?

twitter.com/EDdotSE/status/788148195985649664

So he went bananas because his shekel ku got criticism for a G-d.

Literally pozzed.

You're getting your strawmen mixed up. Commies literally had "He who does not work, neither shall he eat." in their constitution.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Where were you when the cancer excised itself, GG?

They are slowly caving to pressure. They are already resorting to bait posting (check the pics)

archive.is/pNzE2

Also Mombot stepped in

twitter.com/mombot/status/788147247141695488

It'll be the return of the golden age
Hell we might get some new and amazing talent along the way instead of the same Persona cast we keep getting in ever "localized" game there has been
I remember somebody made a chart of every character Laura Bailey voiced in the past 3 years

I totally forgot about the Voice actor strike
But seriously why?
Aren't VA's paid more than writers or devs?
Hell the writers strike back in 04 made sense since writers were treated like shit and paid less than peanuts but VA's want more money because they don't have enough to what buy an xbox for their big house or something?

archive.is/BESgj

Oh yeah, reposting this just because.

I might have been a little sympathetic if they were actually voice actors

I looked up Lani Minella and her career is pathetic to say the least

Someone should post the article that says "men are not allowed to ve or support feminism".

I'd have sympathy, if they put in the same amount of hours as animators and programmers and got paid the same as them for the hours put in, and most importantly, were not more fucking replacable than animators and programmers. Aka, I have no sympathy and hope that they lose, the writers guild should have lost, now hollywood went from belo2 mediocre to so shit thta you swear it came out of a puece of shits own anus.

Because they want nice guy points and to cum in a rainbow haired she twink

Sneaky cunt fucks

Kek

This person seems dense as fuck.

You gotta love how they used to use it as a badge of honor, but the very moment the general public started using it as a pejorative, suddenly they don't like it. Here's an idea, SJWs: stop being dicks.

Indeed. I myself would rather say "keep your topics in games relevent and flush with the theme of the game" sojus does not fit in almost any game topuc or world though, and that terrorist theme fit the military shooter quite well, thats the difference.

That is problematic

I think it's mostly just an ignorant "holier than thou" attitude.

All SJWs are like that.

But that would kill them. They are the new christian prudes and zealots, forgiving their own transgressions as holy rights granted to them by their idiot gods.

They are avoifing being honest, because honesty would kill their movement and victim bucks pretty quick.

Well USA discovered Japan, so they better kowtow to american feminists.
Otherwise USA will have to undiscover Japan.

No they really aren't. Most of them just point blank insult you like assholes. I actually think they're interpreting mombot's "good luck" as if she actually means it when its obviously sarcastic.

Someone may want to tell that to the british who found them in the 1700s and china whom many napanese have traceable roots even earlier than that.

The fuck? MARK!!! Why am I THE EGGMAN?

Because you apparently hate blue hedgehogs?

=KOO-KOO KA-CHU==

Hillary said America found Japan and we've got to listen and believe women when they tell you of their experiences :^)

Was this linked to neofag or something?

have you caught that hedgehog yet EGG MAN

Test?

I AM HE AS YOU ARE HE AS

we eggmen now

I HATE THAT HEDGE HOG!

If we're all the eggmen, who is The Walrus?

Thread theme.

GOO GOO GAJOOB!!

I'LL GET THAT HEDGEHOG BUT FIRST, I'LL BAKE A NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MARK

wait. did rk9 eggman died?

FUCK BREAD

eeeww

Obviously Nazian is a given in there… which makes me feel I don't know how.

what and who

Yup, Glenn Kisela is an absolute pleb.

also

DESIGNATED GAMING BLOG

nothing, it's just a subreddit full of nude pictures of woman and that one guy or girl or whatever the fuck complains about those comments as if woman are not interested in those.

When in reality, (as this post proves reddit.com/r/pics/comments/57yc43/70_pounds_down_never_felt_so_good/) they are fishing for those comments. Also that wankstain saying "I'm sorry we are idiots." is probably the fattest fedora wearer ever.

Its not just muslims. Always listen to what people say they are against, they usually have a sin related to it like the democunts who want gun control while smuggling guns or profiteer from their gun stocks, or all the democunt and rpebs who started the war on drugs only to snort cocaine in their own mansions.

I despise gays

you love DIIIIICK :^]

It is literally controlled opposition, its seriously no fucking wonder banana hitler landed there of all places

Sweden, germany, egypt, lebanon and greece lost their tourism bucks because of islam and in greeces case eu shenanigans hard. Its such a shame since their economies needed the tourism bucks.

Paris is next.

Oh boy, someone struck a nerve.

archive.is/h2G4D

It depends on how they are about it. Even for Judaism and Islam its a holier than thou attitude that is the best tell. I remember seeing an article claiming that Jews were persecuted for espousing the idea that all races are equal.

Meanwhile they are fucking everyone over so they can be kings of the shitpile they are creating.

I'm glad they outed themselves right in the middle of a time when hatred for this bullshit keeps ramping up.

Paris and england have already fell, the media just is able to hide it better there, but they are losing grip.

Remember it's not a strike unless all the actors participate, and something tells me…they aren't.

Grain of salt, they do revise history alot, my sister talked to the nubians in egypt and yes, even with what they claim, a grain of salt. claimed that the jews were never slaves, they had good living conditions, and signed worker contracts that they were relived from when finished their work. Also, nubians own crocodilles as pets apparently.

Are most twitterfags as upset at Heat Street as us or are they just swallowing the bullshit?

The ones I expect to scab first are all going to happen to be a part of burches circle, just watch.

twitter.com/resnikoff/status/788105969645547524

FBI vault references "The Shadow Government"
https ://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton
see Page 56, Document 4
archive.is/93EZD
archive.is/oXEdH

I concur with this. Most ideologues are not prepared to be held accountable for their beliefs. Their privileged lives have not leaned them to actual suffering.

It just seems to be getting worse

FYI, Summer Lesson is getting English subtitles like DOAX3.

archive.is/JzCPL

Don't they censor it when you try to look at her tits?

no

I am seriously fucking dismayed at how many people on Holla Forums STILL think this is true:

Alright, thanks for the correction.

I know, user. I am not happy about that particular bit of revisionism. However, the point is that they see themselves as above everyone else and are trying to fuck over every other race, particularly those more successful than themselves.

Hence, they act the part of the holy while indulging in the sin they accuse others of.

I figured they duped everyone into the strike so they could swipe the jobs from others easier and become the new big names and gatekeepers.

I hope companies fucking hire other people, even complete amateurs because a voice actor's the most expendable part of game production.

Am I just fucking old, or was it better when characters were voiceless and just sounded in your head the way you imaged they would?

The old FF games were like this to me. I haven't liked fully voiced games ever since they came out.

I would just get family or the animators/programmers or even the sound guys to do it. All you need is a voice director, and if not a sound guy could work.

Then, there's this…

I kinda like what they did with Banjo Kazooie or Undertale, where stock noises give you the impression of what your character sounds like.

I was not expecting that at all. The fuck man, anyone that doesn't want shit talked at a comedy club sits in the back. The ones here have fucking signs saying as much. To say nothing of calling for things to be off limits for humor because "my feelings"

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

member much?

but i get that, i never felt in game voices to be what i expcted.

Still enjoyed occasional voices in RTS nd such

So do Archaeologists, given that (((they))) claimed to have built the pyramids and left in a giant exodus despite the fact that there is no evidence to support their claims, and large volumes of historical records that explicitly state that paid teams of artisans built almost every public and most private structures in Egypt.

What are you, an apostate?

Seriously, I hate faggots that don't link this shit. At this point you're either spreading misinfo or overblowing the issue.