Mr. Shitface, not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/richardhorvitz/status/675489924750032899
archive.is/o27JU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

psychonauts is not even that good

>when the linux port is the best port because it has no mouse acceleration

This sums it up well. I'm not surprised in the slightest.

And that would be 8 million copies at 15$ humble bumdle copies that have an error that gives all the money to shitfaceand he has to pair the game with the likes of shantae to make it sell.

The shilling by the usual outlets will be out of the charts. I hope Tim's meltdown when it tanks will be too

Boy oh boy, another great time to say "I told you so" to the internet at large. Imagine how much better it will be when the release date is blown past, and again when the released product is a buggy mess and/or incomplete.

They need a lot of marketing to break even. I don't think the average person on Steam or console knows what Psychonauts is.

Normalfags are hipsterish and will buy it to look cool.

Let's be honest here, did anyone expect him to not pull a fast one?

You deserve to get fucking bullied, nerd.

I don't know if I should feel smug for not giving him money ever and seeing the all coming with other anons or sad that people actually still gave him money

Suicide is too kind of a punishment for you.

You deserve everything.

Go die in a hole

That's a shame, also too bad his fan game by another hipster dev didn't get funded

I hope it's John Flynt. That would be funny as fuck.

who was the female dev anyway?

Probably Amy Hennig.

"female"

Brianna Wu

that's Raziel's claw so it has to be Hennig

That would be such a relief

What's that key for? lol

This kills the fig

I agree. I'm not wandering around the same areas I've been to collect 800 arrowheads so I can continue playing that game. You can't force me to partake in retarded collect-a-thon.

They won't buy it, they'll 'fave/thumb-upvote/tweet/holla' it on whatever social media network they're on at the most if they think it looks cool or is in at the moment. A tiny portion of those will buy it and from that 1/10th will beat it.

If the games mr.shitface makes were going to sell million(s) at $60 each he'd have several prominent publishers begging him to work with them. This is just a type of donation made to look like an investment, backers don't even get a copy of the game. He's making kikestarter look good.

I guess that's what happens when you hire expensive cartoon VAs to only do 15 or so lines of dialogue

I can't wait to see the dozen or so articles claiming it to be a masterpeice, then the two dozen or so chastising people for not buying it a month later

Really? I thought Raz was the only one who was voiced by a cartoon VA (he definitely sounds like Billy from Billy and Mandy).

Same VA, Richard Horvitz. He only really has like one voice.

I have never given a single cent to Mr Shitface or any of the companies he's ever worked for or had publishing deals with

Get out, and never come back.

Which fucking bankrupt Majesco Entertainment and killed the planned Advent Rising trilogy, all because Mr. Shitface couldn't handle using a third party engine for his mastershitpiece, had to waste millions on developing a propriety engine

And if you pay a few million less in marketing and developer CEO salary, it would only need to sell a few hundret thousand copies to break even.

And now he's just like "eh, Unreal's fine."

thank god, the first game was shit

Where does all that money go?

Throwing rad parties with DJ Phil Fish, of course!

male teenager prostitutes and blow

Why does it cost so much money to develop a shit game?

Star Citizen has raised double the money and the tech demo will blow this platformer out of the water.

And thus Kotick saw what the wolf in hipster's clothing did and promptly told him to get his shit together or his game is axed, he was fucking right on the money of course.

It forced the publishers to tell the devs to rush the fucking game, zero bug/glitch fixes, some content and story bits got chopped, all because Psychonuts sales were shit and were beginning the company real hard, investor trust on Mr. Shitface never works.

Who actually liked Psychonauts here? It would have done better if it was a cartoon because shit gameplay can't save good writing.

I hope burch cucks you. There are legit retards with better pattern recognition.

I thought it started out as a charming little game, but ended up just kicking you in the groin in terms of gameplay about halfway through.

I have money to him once accidentally. Stupid $3 random game GOG sale…

giant level and milkman were perfect, rest was from good to meh

The funniest thing about that hipsterfest is that DF fired 12 people not 3 weeks after it. Money well spent.

I found it pretty comfy

Oh yeah.

When will the games industry wake up to Schafer's inability to work with a budget? This man has shown this so many times, with different publishers and self-funding methods, and he continues get money from "fans" and publishers.
Someone get Bobby Kotick back on this man…

I wasn't that much of a fan of the milkman despite it giving me some hitman vibes. I do agree that the giant level is the best level. I also liked the level where you learned how to use the ball.

Will there even be a marketing budget for it after it's released to purchase those articles? The money he intends to make is 12 million for development to be spent lavishly over the course of several years, sales afterwards are just an unpredictable bonus that needs to be shared with investors and publishers.

The only game I bought that has him in the credits was this one.

Had it not been for his disastrous sockpuppet talk that disparaged the hundreds of women and minorities involved in GamerGate as being fictitious which made a room with hundreds of fellow game developers dead quiet in cringe I wouldn't have known he was involved and would have forgotten his name by now.

Despite DF having gone to shit, I still think Psychonauts is good. Psychonauts 2 will be fucking awful, though. Can't wait for more sockpuppet jokes from Schafer and crew.

It was fucked from the start.

i forgot napoleon, wasn't good gameplay wise but top tier /tg/ design

Why would you do this?

You must be an incredibly stupid newfag to have given Mr. Shitface any money AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED UP TO THIS POINT.

The money's already been spent on dick sucking, as evidenced here

I gave 20$ to the Shekel Roberts and I'm more likely to get something out of that.

It's there more stories that show how awful person Schafer is? I would really like to read them

user, I will not fault you for dreaming. I, too, once thought I wanted a second Psychonauts. But your actions are the kind that help to perpetuate the hell we all must face and continually decry. And that, I cannot forgive. Please an hero.

The ironing.

So crowd sourcing a game:

This is understated brilliance on a scale I cannot comprehend as human with a brain.

Alright, what do you think the worst joke in the game will be?

I'm betting on a hidden area of a mind filled with strawmen x-ist stereotypes you have to fight in a bad minigame.

SC is happening

BULLY
THIS
NERD

A really bad and forced gamergate joke, some thing with sockpuppets

something about sock-puppets

what is GiS? What is NGAF?

I like how this guy is proof you don't have to be charismatic or funny or have any talent whatsoever to scam people out of their money.
He's a fat neckbeard who got lucky he was involved with some shitty games that hipsters like and he can ride on their parents money for generations because of this, I would hate him more if I didn't hate all the people who give him money and I enjoy seeing him literally flush their money down the toilet and laugh at them while doing it.

when I see the first gameplay of 1.0 I'll believe it

lol you bastard, that has the part where the cutscene accidentally looped edited out.

They could make a game with the alpha as is, it just needs content and lots of bug fixes.

If you want existing versions/proof of procedural planet tech go look at Elite Horizons, NMS, Space Engine and Outerra. Outerra is probably the best example of what SC wants and is free.

I watched it on youtube, they must have cutout the loop for the vod. Still could only fit one pullout in 12mbs with decent quality.

Serves people right for buying into the Hipster Clique meme that schafer was popular, and that "his" games were of any quality.

The actor for the main character in sicknuts 1 wasn't paid for his work by the way. Which is horrible because he's a very nice person

Okay, this is my first time hearing of this, what the fuck?

I want to see SC, with at least half of the features that were promised still wont buy it but it will be a conclusion of sorts

SC thread!

So the scene at the end looped, which then replayed the worm's animations as well everything else pretty much showing the whole thing was a cutscene. Even the console dropped down and showed "homestead_citizencon" pretty much also shows the whole thing was custom built for just that.

You are right they have all these assets but they won't work together, Watch the lead up to citizencon videos and you can see all these burnt out devs struggling to get all these buggy ass assets together.

They are still stuck with 12 man instances.

There is still no games, just broken pieces that won't fit together.

kill yourself

I hope I did my math wrong, someone please correct me. 2 million times 60 isn't 120 million, right? Because that's more money than it costed to make the first Shenmue, which to this day is one of the most ambitious games of all time, and I don't see realistically how you'll need to make 120 million dollars back to break even or for investors to even get a 0% return. Even then I wonder how much the game's budget is considering publishers and digital retailers will take their share of the money

I'm sure I'm wrong on this and no one would make a 3D platformer with a multimillion budget in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if part of the budget went into the VR spinoff with still no release date, but considering this is Tim Schafer I personally wouldn't doubt that either.

Don't have the numbers on me but you gotta subtract the % retailers including (Steam, GoG, etc) charge per copy sold too plus advertisement so it's probably 60-70% of that.

Well, assuming that vendors take an average cut of 35%, you're more looking at $78 million to break even. Which is still a shitload of money for the sequel to a niche platformer.

Apparently steam is 30% and payment processors are 3-6%

You forget publishing and marketing costs. And the break even point =/= the games total budget

As a general rule, you have to take a products development budget and multiply it by 2 to get a break even number

120 million divided by 2 is 60 mil

I'm not saying buy it I'm saying what they are promising and have shown is not impossible.

I would not recommend buying it at all in it's current state if you want to get into the alpha, it's been optimized lately but there are still shittons of bugs. I have one right now that won't let me load into the Crusader area at all for no reason. Until they release their new launcher you also have to redownload the entire game every update.
Unless you want to back it, don't. They definitely aren't short of money.

Well it was a con demo ofc almost everything is scripted. At the very least everything was running in a live engine on a ~$2000 machine.

Whatever, I'm still buying it. Why shouldn't I, anyways?

Yes it would have especially to render the scene but it would have meant so much more if the engine was working realtime and not just a replay.

And desert planet? Are you aware how easy it is to generate a desert planet in modern FPS engine?

magic words, get out of here Cult Citizen

While Psychonauts is a flawed but charming game, I don't think it needs a sequel. Also I don't see any reason giving this hipster faggot money for it, especially not in advance.

Looking around, it seems like it didn't bother him enough not to shill for the fig
twitter.com/richardhorvitz/status/675489924750032899

This also popped up, which I can't tell if they're joking of if it's another case of memes coming to fruit
archive.is/o27JU

They crossed over forests, lakes, mountains and also jumped to that sulfuric planet at the end. Also wasn't it being played live which resulted in the command line and replay bugs?

Is saying don't buy it not enough.

Arguably, the fact that you fell for the scam is proof that you are inferior. Those who did not are smarter than you. Still, maybe his response was a bit harsh.

a friend gifted me a starter pack and I bought a merlin for $20 later. Not exactly a lot of money to lose if it does fall apart.

Which they didn't land on. Who knows why but It would be more interesting then desert.

You would think that until the system looped which pretty much throws the whole being live into question.

There is no harm in sitting back and waiting to see what happens but for the love of god don't buy a $750 jpeg.

money lost is money lost I know something about it, I bought Starbound, but I have no illusions it will ever be good

Apparently, Shitface claimed in his Reddit AMA that he has the documents to prove he didn't blow deadlines and budgets and whatever else. Naturally, he didn't provide them.

Fuck that I do not have that much money to burn. 20-40 is reasonable enough to get you in the door but anything beyond is just dumb to spend considering all the ships will be available to purchase ingame. Also they regularly let you fly ships you don't own usually on free for all weekends.

The whole demo's vibe was nicked from Star Wars and how else would you fit a sandworm in there. The scene could have looped from the camera's position and event being bugged but that does question why they cut it out of the vod.

the $750 concept JPEG "Polaris" sold ~2400 "copies"

Honestly, I trust a businessman like Kotick far more than someone like Schafer here. Kotick may be scum, but he's jew scum who knows how to run a publishing company.

Every fucking time. If the man can't do simple addition, there is no fucking way he can manage a budget

It'll be interesting to see the amount of people who buy the big ships and attempt to fly them solo with an npc crew and be completely unable to pay the running costs. The Polaris particularly is meant to be an expensive military ship so it'll be horrible for making money.

Not for CIG :^)

So far there is no in game economy to speak of so fuck nose how thats all going to work.

Oh there's a clothes shop now?

They won't.
Because that would require them to actually be "ingame", but anything they sell now, won't.

It's pretty good for making money. Dollar money.
Of course you don't have to play the game for that. Nobody plays the game to make money with JPEGs, Because there is no game.

There is an alpha currency you earn from salvage, doing the few scripted missions and repairing communication satellites. Progress is being reset often and you use the currency to refill you ship, repair and restock ammo and buy guns, space suits and clothes.

How many goons flocked to this? They lost their control over EVE, pissed off the devs and now it is is going F2P. They need a new game for their money laundering schemes and star shillizen is fucking perfect

Lots I think, I regularly see players in smaller ships ram into larger ones, that and you can GTA style steal anyone's ship in the current alpha.

This guy actually seems aware of his bullshit, but he still places to much hope into mr. shitface.

It's probably the most over hyped "cult classic" out there. If you play it after hearing all the praise game gets, you will be disappointed.

Hopefully you at least learned something, faggot.

let us remember where we started off from
/r/-ing that one Blogger/Blogspot that collected those old Double Fine Adventure memes

Didn't Armin Shimerman voice Ford Cruller?

The "few lines of dialogue" is absurd, there were lines for every condition in the game.

is this a real thing that happened? if so what became of it?

Just because Tim Schafer can't balance a budget doesn't mean his company's games are bad retroactively. Psychonauts is an absolutely brilliant game, one of my favorites. Careful not to be a bandwagoning faggot.

Remember, not only could you dish out dosh to buy this game before it exists, you could also dish out a bunch more to get a piece of the action!

kotick is Holla Forums's hitler, the entire time we called for his head only to realize he was right all along, about everything

Joel McHale is the hero we need.

Is that video of HomeWorld? The crashed ship looks Hiigaran, but a fucking SandWorm.

Like what, aside from Schafer? The pot calling the kettle black just means they're both Niggers.

It's Shekel Citizen and I believe the ship is the Idris

This game had so much potential. What exactly ruined it? What squandered all of it, my dear anons?
Why must all good things be ruined so

Nothing has ruined it just they're taking eons to develop it.

at least you archived but holy shit fucking why bother making a thread about this? Want that fucker to not get any sales? Don't give him free no such thing as bad publicity to advertise his shit game. I didn't even know there was a second psychonauts until you made this thread.

Nevermind. It is some retard who spergs out 24/7 about gaming bigots and how evil trump is. Also even talks about how terrible GG is for being bigoted.

It was always a meme game and the pc port was God awful.

Ah, once again, Holla Forums goes full Hipster. Oh no! a developer has different opinions! ALL OF HIS GAMES WERE BAD AND ALWAYS BAD,
FUCK YOU JOJ- I MEAN, FUCK YOU SCHAFER! PSYCHONAUTS WAS NEVER GOOD, IM UNINSTALLING IT FROM MY STEAM LIBRARY.
Never change you contrarian faggots. Psychonauts was goddamn well amazing, and Psychonauts 2 might not be as great, it'll still be a good game.
All you guys are, are jealous of Schafer's brilliance.

Haha, disregard that I suck cocks

crobert is a hack who thinks he's gods gift to project management. Huge money burning mistakes have been made because of his micro managing sociopathy.

you really really need to put down the pipe.

What's sad is that there are people out there that honestly believe this, just like with beyond good and evil.
Psychonauts really never was good, it came out in the same generation as Ratchet and Clank, Sly and even Jak, and got blown the fuck out.

Wouldn't i have to buy the game first in order for me to uninstall it from my steam library :^) ?

If it's too good to be true, it's usually a scam.
The "potential" never existed in reality.

So that's why Billy was a Jew in that show Yes I'm not joking

The people at his studio get payed 10k a month

Those 4k per month bedroom toilets in SanFran don't pay for themselves.

even nipponese devs only get 5k a month

what a shame

We don't know that, the cost of having those staff members was 15k per month, that includes office rent, taxes, support personnel, benefits, equipment, software licenses, insurance and probably a load of shit like frappucinos that I don't know about.

He'd be overpaying at 4k anyway, Double Fine does not hire quality staff.

Expect a cut down game, fuck Yooka Laylee is cut right down in comparison to Banjo Kazooie at between 5 and 6 levels vs Banjo Kazooie's 9 levels, and that team is professional as all fuck, 8 months after the crowdfunding campaign Psychonauts 2 is at the same place Yooka Laylee was when they opened up their crowdfunding campaign, and that was with about 3 months of development, no idea how much dev time Psychonauts 2 had before the crowdfunding campaign.

I'm going to enjoy this.

You need to be reminded what industry your hobby has built, fortunately Star Citizen's release will do a good job at that.

It's heavily inflated by the low share payout for the non priority investors who invested via the fig platform, the budget should be around 20-30 million.

My oh my, you got a good harvest tonight didnt you?

60 million it's still a retarded budget. The Witcher 3 had a 53 mil budget and even adjusting for slav wage slaves, 30 million should be the absolute top for any platformer.

The potential was there right up to the point crowdfunding blew the fuck up and they started adding in tons of ridiculous stretch goals and feature creep up the ass.

This was the same shit No Man's Sky pulled m8. I will gladly eat my words when I see a legit gameplay video that delivers half of what it's promised.

Getting paid millions to do practically zero work while you throw constant parties and get paraded around at awards shows like you're hot shit is actually pretty brilliant. I guess all it takes to pull off a good con is the right politics.

Fig only exists to get Mr Shitface more money. It was always going to be temporary.

Is anyone even interested in Tim "Good Goy" Shafer's shitty game?

Shekel Citizen is actually moving along, I guess there's some bits already in alpha.

It probably isn't 60 million, Breath of the Wild is 60 million, an open world game, with a much larger advertising push, with a tonne more polish, with wind heat and noise simulations, made by a far larger core team, and the engine isn't canned and the engine it's being built on is set to be Nintendo's main internal engine to power all their games, and that's included in the cost.

There's no way Psychonauts 2 has a 60 million dollar budget, anyone funding it would know it would never make that money back.

That statement is actually false, Mr Shitface does not own Fig he's just an advisor.

Name one other project on the site bringing in even half the money that Shitface's is.

Why? that doesn't prove a thing, we know who the investors are, it's people from Indiecade and an investment firm, and not Shitface.

Other than he's clearly the only source of funding the site has. You think they aren't lining his pockets to be there?

Except we know who is funding Fig, and it's people far richer and far more powerful than he is. No these people colluded so they could throw away their own cash and credibility just so Shitface could scam them and consumers out of a measely 3.3 million, even though the FTC has began cracking down on crowdfunding campaigns that don't deliver? Even though Shitface isn't an investor in fig and all we can gather is that he's a paid advisor. Even though he isn't even the biggest company to host or succeed in a Fig crowdfunding campaign.

You fucks are so stupid sometimes it hurts

Yeah because the people behind the cancerous indie clique and rise of pseudo-AAA are somehow one inch better than shitface.

what is money laundering, what is convincing your richer friends to throw money at a project you know it'll fail, etc, etc. Come on, that kind of scam is textbook

I'm so glad people are starting to agree that psychonauts was never good. It was always shit.

Shitface wasn't even the person who came up with the idea for Fig, it was the indiecade guy and the guy currently marked as founder/ceo, the scam isn't eating their own money and the money of their corporate investor to give to one has been who should have never been in a managing position and should have stayed as a writer, it's giving the project investors a shitty deal, they fund the games development, Fig gets priority returns and an unfair amount of the returns allocated to Fig for itself and the backer investors, if the game stops selling above a certain threshhold the backer investors don't get anymore money, even if the game makes a few million more thanks to a resurgence or sales.

The scam isn't the simple scam retards here think it is, it's far more subtle and it allows the parasite to live on. and Shitface isn't the parasite, he's a different parasite entirely who just helps this parasite out.

I'm not saying Shitface is the mastermind behind it. hell, Shitface cant even manage game dev, let alone a scam of this scale. But certainly the people pulling millions are being suckered by someone else, probably the CEO. Hell, it wouldnt surprise me Mr Shitface role in this is being the scapegoat

What the fuck is the fbi even doing? This is right up their alley I thought. Which agency is supposed to handle fraud like this?

The first Pyschonauts was a bomb in a healthy economy on the fucking PS2 of all systems.

This game is DOOMED.

And you wonder why I clarify that Shitface doesn't own FIG.

I'm pretty sure shiface is in on this scam fully. The guy has been pulling this shit with video game producers since his earliest days, until each and every one of them told him to fuck off.

Fuck you are stupid.

Said the guy trying to excuse Tim Schafer.

It's like you try and come back and be even stupider, I already gave you the facts, how about you try and find some facts next time instead of speculating about something you know nothing about.

I believe he's on the board along with other indie-clique devs. He's not the boss but he definitely has influence.

This, if you fucked up releasing a ps2 game during the early 2000s, you dun goofed big time.

To be fair it missed its fair share of deadlines. Did it come out at a bad time during the year for game sales or when there was competition?

that thing reminds me of death, every aspect of my being screams when I look at it…and people promote, like and even, I assuem, fuck this human garbage

feels good, although I kinda want to support AI War 2 on Shitstarter right now

it lost steam about halfway through

collection junk was an impedement to fun and gameplay

I mostly just liked that it was a summer camp adventure complete with waifu

yehh its really moving along

user's I can't say for certain if this fuckin game will come out but if it does I dropped 500 on the game for a constellation, a retaliator and a gladiator and I fully intend to share with poor anons

again though, no fucking idea if it's going to come out, fucking FPS module delayed an all

Yeah, everyone should go play Line of Defense, Universal Combat, or Battlecruiser 3000AD to see how space games are really done.

:^)

No, he asked about the female dev

Okay.

kek

it was early on when they were still giving out lifetime insurance on the ships

game is coming along but it's incredibly frustratingly slow, I'll be happy if we get a decent arena shooter with space ships out of it at this point

I'm highlighting that these 'games' belong to the guy who has been slinging most of the shit that everyone's been clinging to as reasons why SC is doomed to fail.

The same guy who initially did all this because he wanted to incite a backer uprising and take control of the project and run it into the ground (like he did with Alganon).

The same guy who has been at this schtick for over 10 fucking years and has yet to produce a single product that is anywhere near the quality of his perceived competitors, both retrospectively and currently.

The same guy who does exactly the shit that he says no one should ever do for their games, such as banning people for criticising (or indeed, even reporting bugs for) his shitty game.

You can laugh at the ridiculous prices of the ships and hope for it to be the next ToRtanic all you like, but at least get your info from someone who isn't such a known sperglord and a liar.

We all know who derek smart is you faggot, its fun watching two spergs go at it

presently you can have multiple people ride in a constellation in space and lower the cargo lift and drop guys mobile, it's got potential but the engine runs laggy like shit right now and there is no FPS combat

the one real mission right now, that isn't space fighter sim shit, is checking a busted station to see why some womans husband died and drifting around in a derelict in your EVA suit gitting a little bit lost is pretty good, the first time you do it that is

but while the parts that are in work it's still buggy and I'm pretty sure the floor of the Retaliator isn't meshed in right since you can drop through parts on the landing pad last I checked

well I'm gonna have to get that for my soft modded PS2

April 2005. The only competition it was getting was DOOM 3 on the PC, which caused a mass upgrade of PC's that could of easily ran Psychonauts. Every other platform (PS2, Xbox) it was clear sailing till the next few months before the next gen systems launch.

So yeah, releasing at the end of multiple systems life with little to no competition. Still bombed.

wow, who would have guessed

wouldn't you wan't to avoid releasing near the end of a consoles life since everyone knows it was going to be replaced?

isn't it more desirable to release at launch?

Just because sperg #2 hasn't released a decent game doesn't make him wrong.

being a nigger should

It was good year after Doom3. (and Half-Life 2. and Painkiller)

It had zero competiton. Moreso when platform games were already dead

I remember keeping an eye out for psychonauts but I never saw it in stores.

Former console adoption and software sales usually rise when new systems come out due to the games and systems getting massive discounts. So launching at the end of a console's life is actually a pretty safe move considering the user base is already there.

Again, Tim in charge. Man can't handle a budget let alone have insight into common business practices.

A million chimps, a million typewriters, a million years, and you get Shakespeare.

Just because he's a failure, a spreg and a nigger doesn't invalidate what he is saying about SC, nor have you provided any evidence to contradict his claims.

Oh, publishers woke up and wisened up to Mr. Shitface and stopped giving him shit. This is why he went directly for his target audience like a true con man.

It was alright. It had a certain charm at the time, but it doesn't hold up well today. Some parts are a real drag and some of the collectibles are utter bullshit to find. Meat Circus is still the worst level ever designed.

If the artists behind it had pitched it as an animated series, it probably would have been pretty great. But, since Mr Shitface is involved, they turned it into a middle video game.

No it doesn't none of it is coming out of his fucking pocket, it's coming out of the backers packet, someone put down this kike.

Because there is nobody to tell them that. They have to keep pushing forward even if they know that it will be terrible. Since investors are involved, they have to deliver anyway since money is on the line. Release it and get as much money as you can back, even if you know if it's crap, and try again in the next project. It's worked for Hollywood movies so far.

Why does Mr. Shitface look exactly like my grandfather?

Ask your mom.

I wouldn't doubt if my father wasn't my genetic father actually since my mother is an alcoholic who tore our family apart. I mean I have blonde hair and blue eyes and my father has brown eyes and black hair, so either I'm a rare genetic fluke, or my mother had an affair.

Mr. Shitface is both your grandpa and grandfather. Congratulations, you're rich.

That's really fucked up, have you ever wanted to do a paternity test?

That's funny because my family is wealthy, probably because of our CIS white privilege :^).

I've never done it because I don't really care. My father, be it genetic or not, is a good father and especially a much better person than my mother. My genetic father is likely just a faggot.

If it makes you feel any better, there is a chance that he's a carry for both genes, regardless of phenotype.

share how?

btw those ships that have multiple gun turrets that others can occupy have been my dreams even since that bomber sequence from COD

Don't you mean the average gameplay can't save the shit writing?
There were some really great level themes though, especially at the asylum.

There are fagboys on Holla Forums right now that will pay that

Because Psychonauts is a meme hipster game, and those contrarian fags love feeling hipster because thats the only way they can feel special in their sad lifes

I really don't know much about my father's side of the family since it is less documented than my mother's side so that could be possible. My father's side also splits into two separate families due to divorce as well, one side being Germanic and the other Spanish in origin. I actually did have a great grandfather who, by my grandpa's description, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and looked about as German as you could get. You could very well be right.

Actually now that I remember it, he was in fact German. I think he emigrated sometime before or after WW1
Anyways I'm gonna stop blogposting now like a faggot.

Wasn't that game kickstarted?

Meh let's hope he finally brokes

That's the best time to release it thanks to a massive install base. God of War was released in 2005 and was the 11th best selling ps2 game. FFXII at 9th released in 2006, Tekken 5 at 8th in 2005.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PlayStation_2_video_games

By 2005 the cheap slim model was out for a year and over 100 million ps2s were sold with over a billion game sales on it. 14 ps2 games released in 2006 sold over a million units. In 2005 it was 20 games. There's more competition than at launch but there's a lot more potential customers as well, which is exactly what a niche title with an off-putting art style needs.

Psychonauts was released near the apex of the best selling game console in history during early summer. On the ps2, xbox and PC combined it sold less than 100,000 units 9 months after release.

I'm curious what his next scam is going to be after this one but he'll probably disappoint yet again with another sequel.

Your first mistake was paying money for something that didn't even exist yet. Your second was telling us. you deserve everything coming your way, friend

He used his own crowdplatform fig for it.

Everybody is getting on the money train.

I just wanted to be a nazi submarine commander…

I liked it but I didn't love it. The levels were extremely hit or miss.

It's a good game but hipsters have latched onto it and now pretend it's some super secret hidden gem.

There's so many moribund niches full of autists just begging someone for someone to come so they can throw money at them, yet all we ever get is shitty indie developers that don't know what the fuck they are doing most of the time or greedy publishers there seemingly just to shit on beloved IPs for no good reason.

what the actual fuck. is he planing to retire after one last scam?

I have no sympathy for you.

He backed the wrong horse during the Gamergate Scandal.

All there is to it.

yes

Are you by any chance a qt grill?

sadly no

What does he even have left after Psychonauts, other than Brutal Legend 2. What, is he going to start shilling fucking Broken Age 2 on fig.

but noone liked broken age 1.

To be fair, at the time Psychonauts was a first game from a developer which was only known as "being started by one of the guys who worked at Lucas Arts".

Since then it's become more well known due to how people praise it as being an underrated classic.

They may go all out and make it Quinn. The hint will be in the hair color.

One can only hope.

This is all assuming that Fig's money collection company doesn't simply take the money and give it all to Fig before collapsing in its own debt.

Actually making a game takes tens of millions and a staff of hundreds.

Guess what, those publishers actually know what they're doing and don't want to fund a Ninja Gaiden Black remaster!

You're literally worse than jews pirating video games

There's no tailor in this planet able to sew those gaping holes in Shitface's pockets

Are you a fucking retard? You still did that knowing all the shit Mr. shitface did and how much of a scam fig is to the point they can't even use the money they took from people yet?

Which makes me wonder on how the fuck Psychonauts was that big of a commercial failure. I can see it not doing well on PS2 and Xbox, but the PC? I can see it underselling, but 100,000 copies in 9 months? Tim isn't like some no name in PC Gaming, I thought they (especially the ones that worship Grim Fandango) would of jumped on it the moment it got announced.

I don't think anybody really knew it existed, Majesco probably didn't have the budget to do all that much marketing. Reminds me of a similar game, Oddworld Strangers wrath, only with that one they almost got jewed over by EA because they refused to do a PS2 port and thus their marketing budget was non-existent.

I played it on PC for free

I didn't pirate it, I somehow got it for free in a way I no longer remember

I think it has to do with the way the money laundering investment system is set up. Not saying he's not lining his pockets, but I bet he's going to be sucking a lot of dicks for the money.

But there isn't anything he wouldn't do for mo-ney.

Tim was famous for adventure games though not platformers. Also this is a 3D platformer on PC at a time when controller support was not always a given and when PC was probably at it's lowest point. PC was pretty much a laughing stock from 2005 until Steam started taking off for the general audience. This was actually when I got into PC gaming since my university gave me a pretty solid laptop. Also since I didn't have a PC prior to that I had tons of old stuff to play.

I'm sure it will sell well.

would you like to be one?

It's Hennig, she has Raziel's claw

How are they allowed to make that game without permission from the people it's based on? Or do they not use the names or something.

IIRC they used pseudonyms and somewhat exaggerated versions of developers, and that's about it.

CUCK

They're probably lucky they failed since Nintendo probably would have put a stop to that after they took everyone's money.

They call him the stampede because of his weight rather than his destructive capabilities.

if you dont pre order the game it wont be good and youll have no one to blame but yourself is that what you want user do you want to bear this burden?

You deserve to be bullied, nerd.

SCRIPTED
C
R
I
P
T
E
D
AF
F

A moving bullshot, nothing more

Wasn't ninja gaiden a huge hit? Except in japan.