Bad Endings in Vidya

What are some good examples of bad endings in vidya? A good "bad ending" should make the player feel bad for not trying to get the best ending, in my opinion.

The mutant choice in Fallout 1.

Retard alert

undertale

good job on beating the game, now it's time to feel awful
rated E for everyone

The best good/bad ending example I've ever seen in a game was from Hunted: The Demon's Forge. If you actually listen to what the NPCs and lore text say, it's really easy to stay on the good ending track, even on the first try. But it's also really easy to get the bad ending, if you decide to take the easy route through even once. It was certainly a satisfying conclusion, especially getting the good ending on the first co-op playthrough.

The best bad ending I've seen period, including visual novels, is Sparks Liner High.

If you fuck up too badly too badly during the campaign, most of the endings have you sent to the gulags and shot.

every ending in twisted metal 2

Corpse Party has a bunch of bad endings.

Whenever you quit the game in Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, you get the bad ending. It's basically the old wizard that you left unprotected getting swallowed up by a demon.

As shitty as the story in Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity was, it actually did the bad end well. If you didn't say and do the right things, Nagisa becomes dark falz and the player has to kill her.

The bad ending of Persona 4 just ends without finding who the culprit is and your cousin/sister/whatever dead. The MC just leaves.

The Witcher 3 bad ending. That was fucking brutal. I played 80 fucking hours and ended up with THIS?

Real spoilers for Cave Story.
The cruel part is how one of the endings depicts the room where curly saved you and how the island (the mimigas included) will get crushed with her.
To make it worse, it's not the meant "bad" ending that shows this.

Sexy Gruntilda is best bad ending

I'll just leave these here and Drakengard you need to earn your bad endings.

all sorceress are whores and should be killed along side all the nobles

wtf are you posting, this here is the real witcher 3 canon ending

This and Book of Shadow had some really bleak, dark and gory endings.
It was really shocking to see how unspired and lame the bad endings were in BloodDrive in comparison.

>save kaine
>Are you sure you wish to delete your shit?
>are you really sure?
>you do fucking realize I will delete all your shit, right?
>it deletes my shit
>feel empty inside knowing that Kaine and Yonah will one day die a painful death from the black scrawl because Weiss was a dumbass.

The ending in Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow where you become evil incarnate

Saints Row 3 broke my hopes and dreams. Almost everything about it was worse than the second game.

Planescape Torment

Become the Silent King

No one does it because it's not even near the end of the game yet.

Flowers had some pretty good bad endings

Any of the bad endings from Silent Hill: Downpour.

There are no good bad endings OP.

They are, by definition, all bad.

After a long ass singleplayer campaign of a enjoyable old school shooter, you try to start a rebellion on Mars and get killed.

In Water ending of Silent Hill 2

That's not even really a bad ending. I'm almost certain the game doesn't label it as a bad ending either. I would call it an alternate path, TBH.

Blood Drive had 2 bad endings that were decent.
The one where you ignore Kuon in the classroom, and the one when you win the final fight with no spirits left.