Got Your Pre-order In Yet?

Hey fellow forum members, just wanting to see how many other anonymous users had put their pre-order in yet. It was super fast and simple by just going through the PlayStation Network's handy dandy store! Can't wait to see you all on the Battlefield!

And could we please keep this civil. There's no place for racism or bigotry in today's society. No one cares about your caveman level opinions on race, we are all one race, the human race.

This is not an advertisement.

ONLY I CAN RECOMMEND GAMES HERE, GET OUT

Do you guys think this wasp is a slut?

Nope

Agreed, niggertry (hatred of niggers) has no place on this board.

This is a TES imageboard.

Yes. Wasps and moths are whores.
Bees are pure.

Your bait sucks OP. Too obvious, try again after your done sucking cocks.

OP, really, what was the point of the thread. I can only see a few possibilities for why you would make it
So seriously, tell me, what is the point of this thread?

a lot of people here revert to shitposting out of frustration when they try to talk about video games and cant

Pretty much, everytime you make a thread there's a 50% chance that it will rub the wrong way some shitposter and he will ruin your thread

HAHAHA. That is just incredible!

You should, the game is really an instant classic and you will be missing out on the fun that the rest of your friends will be having. Ha Ha!

HAHA! Let's be nice or I will report you to Steve Case for violation of TOS.

HA HA! Here is your reply!

Just trying to see if any of the people I consider my online friends will be playing this game. Ha HA!

HA HA! Look at all these numbers that repeat already. Frog man pipi would be so happy. Ha Ha!

Picture is unrelated to topic at hand. Ha ha!

Not only will stupid people think he's genuine, those stupid people will tell their stupid friends about how they're succeeding in driving those nasty haters and bigots from Holla Forums, which will bring the stupid friends to post here.

hyped for my collectors edition

Ha Ha! Great! Don't forget to get game as well though! Ha Ha!

I like how Dice changed the promotional art when they realized that pre-order numbers were down and started to re-edit promotional art all over the place.

Marketing shills tell your EA bosses that Daniel Berlin fucked this game with his aggressive Marxist ideology and SJW revisionist history and has guaranteed that BF1 will share the same fate as "Battlefront 2015" a moderately strong initial sales of normalfags(People who barely play games anyway) then a sharp drop off. Isolating core audience by pandering to people who don't really play games to begin with has ensured that each new installment will have diminishing returns and less and less returning players, not to mention longevity of the franchise.

M8, real talk, the game is getting a massive amount of positive reactions from the the 10 hour trial that has been going on. People are already calling it both the best BF game since BF2 and the best one period from a gameplay standpoint. Just go over to plebbit or watch any YouTube video about it that has come out in the past week or so. This game is about to absolutely dominate the FPS genre for the next couple years. I will bet you 1 billion internet dollars on it.

Nobody gives a shit about niggers in a ww1 game except for an incredibly small minority of people that are found on places like Holla Forums and to a somewhat lesser extent, here. You think it's some big fucking deal to everybody but in reality you're stuck in your hugbox where everybody is repeating the exact same garbage over and over again, meanwhile the normalfags are eating this shit up because it's a legitimately fun game and they couldn't care less about the social politics aspect of it. Shit, 99.99% of people are completely unaware of the massive amounts of propaganda that they are fed on a day to day basis through television, radio, and every single other form of media.

No joke, this game is more than likely going to win at least shooter of the year if Overwatch doesn't win it, if not flat out GOTY. Just wait. I can absolutely, positively, guarantee you what I say is true. The game is fun and people are going to love it, I will be proven right within a week.

HA HA! NIGGERS! HA HA!

Initial hype isn't an good indication of longevity, "No mans buy" and "battlefront" are perfect examples of this.

"incredibly small minority of people" {x}doubt
Those "incredibly small minority of people" also happen to be the core audience

←incredibly relevant to pissing off the "incredibly small minority of people" 8:55 seconds in

Nobody cares. First week sales count.
Nope, they aren't, because Holla Forumsacks don't buy video games.
Normalfags are the core audience of modern video games. And that will never change back regardless of how much you complain about it.
Western Holla Forumsirgins don't have the financial power to back their their desires.

I actually bought the MILKME DELUXE EDDITION LOL GOTYERWALLET GOY $140 FUCK MY ASS RAW pre-order for nigger dick exclussiiivves

That's how much I like Battlefield games. I hate the fact that they added in diversity niggers as a focus in WWI. I hate the fact that they have a premium service that splits the community between content. I hate that It's EA and runs on shitty servers and services. I hate that it's more casual and arcadic than the older Battlefields. I hate that it has a lot of automatic infantry weapons.

But…. I don't fucking care anyore Holla Forums. The game is fun, even after playing on a shitty map. It takes awhile to get used to it compared to the other games, but once you do….

The game is just so satisfying to play.
It has more potential than BF3-4/Hardon.
It looks great.
It sounds better than it looks.
It feels as smooth as a pussy ready for fucking. not that any of us knows what thats like
There aren't modern day FPS crutches. Everything requires the player to aim, anticipate, and react. No lock-on bullshit. No handholding (other than the fast respawn and spotting/UI)
Each class has a role. Each weapon has an effective range and strengths/weaknesses
It's fucking WWI.
We get to play as fucking Germans (granted some will be diversified niggers, seriously though, the amount of niggers neads removed, or only had in desert maps for historical accuracy)
Fucking Zeplins
Fucking Destroyers
Fucking biplanes
Fucking bombers
Fucking horses
You can literally create a nazi and create a gas build, via resupply, gas grenades, gas mask, shotgun and a bayonet.
You can distort the ground itself with explosions, creating foxholes.

I know I gave in to the the kikes this time, but I don't care. This is the ONLY multiplayer first person shooter that I play anymore. DICE is still a great developer despite catering to modern SJWs fucking swedcucks make me sick, and my ancestors were swedish.
This will be the only AAA game I will be buying in the next year.

This.

Battlefield 1 is opened in the background right now for me tbh lads. No regrets in getting the ultimate edition (see pic) poorfags will complain though

My niggas.

You really can't talk about this game in a positive way on here without sounding like a shill but I've been a BF fan since the original Vietnam in 2004 and this one right here is might legitimately be the best one I've ever played. Or at least that I've played since BF2. The graphics are legit, the sound is definitely legit, and more importantly, the gameplay itself is totally fucking legit. I don't like the history revisionism either but I just can't bring myself to pass on what in my opinion could possibly the best installment of my absolute favorite game franchise ever. I absolutely love what I've played and what I've seen of this game.

PROOF BF1 IS BASED