Hello!

Hello!

Would YOU like to immerse yourself into a world of Historic Roleplay? In a world where YOU can create TOWNS and EMPIRES? In a world where you can create ARCHITECTURE that fits your EMPIRE, in which the builds you create can add DEPTH to the detail and reality of YOUR empire? In a world where YOU can JOIN those empires and conquer other NATIONS and TOWNS all in a single REAL WORLD MAP? If you answered YES to ANY of these questions.

Then YOU MUST JOIN Intcraft(TM)!

Intcraft holds all of the aspects listed above along with SO much more!

To Join, simply log on to your Minecraft Account, and JOIN by imputing THIS into the "Server Address" bar:
"intcraft.online"

We'll see you there!

I am not INTERESTED but your OFFER is APPRECIATED anyway

???

Good, i was feeling like ddosing a server.

Hello?

Hello

FUCK YOU NSA YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME DOWN!

ill unironically logon and try it out, where do i spawn?

no THANKS

lemonshot is a faggot.

Minetest or gtfo

Holy fuck this reads like a Roblox world ad done by an underaged kid!

And only children write like this.

Can I just wander around without being fucked with so I can take screenshots if I want to? I can be like Marco Polo or some shit, right?

Don't go near the japs and you'll be fine

Minecraft is obsolete. Use Minetest instead.

I wish intcraft wasn't full of halfchan faggots and complete and utter cancer. You could more than likely take the idea and translate it to Minetest very easily.

Fuck off faggot.

Why DO you write like THIS when all it DOES is make YOUR post hard to READ.

no

It has:
Also, word of warning to unware anons, this is how EVERY iteration of intcraft goes:

There is 0 historical roleplay. And the few times I saw someone trying to start a council or meeting or anything remotely interesting, some faggot draw a sword, killed unarmed people with no items just to wag his ebin PVP cock around.

Oh and, 2 or 3 years later and not only they haven't managed to get rid of the cheaters, they still let a few of them in.
Trust me on this one: even if you think Minetest is bad, it will NEVER be as bad as the folks of intcraft.
And honestly, what did you guys expect out of something spawned from /int/?

do you have dyslexia?

nO. dO yOu?

but i already played /civ/craft 2 years ago and don't want autism anymore

minetest > minecraft unless you managed to steal your dad's credit card

how bout i immerse my cock in your ass