good god

Other urls found in this thread:

animepantser.wiki.fc2.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever#Plot
youtube.com/watch?v=cfTAD4Fzf3s
politicususa.com/2012/06/10/voice-god-irs.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am angry. Angry about Pitchforks

So it wasn't just Anthony Burch. Gearbox is infested with cucks.

I don't see the problem OP, it is just a joke.

Yeah, it really makes you think

On one hand it is a decent joke knowing the history of the freedom fries.
But on another hand this sounds very liberal shit like due to current times.
Gearbox is still filled with cucks

It's the word xenophobia. It's such a misused word nowadays.
They could have used patriotism or something.

It's not joke becasue i didnt laugh. Those leftwing parasites infested videogames like manchildren they are. Instead of making game without any real world political propagandas they MUST put their shitty propaganda in it and bother normal people. Gearbox can fuck off and die like cucks they are.

Is that new? Did they really add a unfunny but muh current year joke?

I guess so when other cultures like that of Muslims want to take all of them away.

This is almost always the case. People need to stop pointing to one person as being the one thing elevating or destroying things in this industry, outside of a few very influential people, every game is a massive collaboration between dozens to hundreds of people who are completely like-minded.

I can't even comprehend this, it's so stupid.

1. How is Francais Frites less "Xenophobic". It has a fucking countries name in it.
2. No one calls them Francais Frites. It's Pommes Frites. They can't even get the original foreign name right.

the good joke is duke burger selling food made of scooby doo and not this

My fear of Xenos is well placed.

"Only a madman deals with the alien. Only a fool relies on the alien. Only the dead have trusted the alien, although the last may be deluded into claiming that they yet live."
— Lord Militant Tarkus Hol

If it was funny it could be excusable. I mean jokes are jokes.

But when you know that these cucks have a deliberate agenda and shit on a franchise desperately trying to spread their message, and then it comes across as so extremely contrived…

I can laugh off most things. But things that try to be funny and fail add to the rage caused by knowing the intention of these cucks.

I mean fuck, this is the best they could do! THIS is their best attempt at trying to win people over with humor. And it fails so miserably.

Nope. We simply call them frites.

It's not decent of a joke. It's also over 10 years from when it would be relevant

Basically what you are saying.
At first I chuckled but then remembered that it is the current year

BAZINGA!

No, I'm saying it's a dud of a joke AND it's dated. It'd be like making a Giant Enemy Crab joke today.

I really don't know what worse. The claim that the "freedom fries" thing was some how xenophobic, or that they felt the need to reference a something that has not been relevant for 13 fucking years. Not even Burch was this out of touch.

I wonder if theres anyone from Texas still there
This is vomit induncing

Val?

pussy gamers

so how is the "just ignore them and they'll go away" strategy working out?

sounds like something our of 1984

Where the fuck do you think you are faggot?

It honestly wouldn't be so bad if Jon delivered the line with a gruffer voice to make it sound sarcastic, but no, the raging faggot decides to say it completely unironically. I don't think I even want another Duke Nukem game at this point, just let it die.

It's both funny and appropriate, only statist drones could be told to think otherwise. Remember when chans weren't full of flag-humping normalfags?

so its only ok when its rightwing jokes in vidya?

The even got 'Français' wrong. There's no such thing as 'Francais Frites'.

This could have been a half decent gag about Americans being wowed by worthless labels aimed to stroke their patriotic fervour but instead it's "hurr them backwards 'mericans are so xenophobic!". Yeah and so what? It's like calling a racist 'racist', it doesn't work as a shaming tactic or as a joke. They're proud to put America first or be called '-phobes'.

This really doesn't fit in with Duke3d. This is beyond being absolutely tone deaf, it making a classic worse for no real reason.

like what?

i didn't think it could get worse for duke than DNF

are you implying there aren't people here that seriously spout that nonsense? I see them every thread.

Gearbox owns the IP user believe me, you dont want one but youll get it anyway because Gearbox are kikes and Stillborn has massively flopped

Its going to get even worse when we inevitably get another Duke game user.
They're going to subvert the whole character and make him into a pussy.

but they dont have anymore money to make another game

Considering that the whole "Freedom Fries" was more jingoistic than xenophobic AND more or less treated as a joke the day it was announced. The reason for the name change was because France didn't want any part of the War on Terror. It's a failure at humor and research on something these people had to have lived through.

Want a better joke? Have a sign reading "DUKE FRIES!! 500% bigger than sissy Frenchie Fries!" Fits more with the tongue-in-cheek machismo the series is known for

This is possibly the worst attempt at French I've read all year.

Is this Duke 3D? Why would something so lefty be in a Duke game.

Reminder: you were not the target audience for this game
they even let you rewind gameplay like a movie and let you start at the exact point before you died

the rewind mechanic is from the console ports of last gen
they ported it here which you can toggle off
along with the weapon scrolling being downgraded and mouse sensitivity being way off, audio sucking more etc

also you cannot turn off autoaim

I've only seen a minute of this and I can't take any more. Fuck you Gearbox, and fuck whoever is playing in this video.

Unfortunately that isnt true
They're likely developing another game besides Stillborn.
It could be either Duke, Memelands or Brothers in Arms just kidding, that one is fortunately never happening from them
Hopefully its Memelands
They also released Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak

Because Gearbox is a cucked company and it has Randy at the helm.

Works like a quicksave to be honest

What a shitshow

Are you sure this isn't Polygon playing?

How can someone be this fucking bad at videogames? I was better than this when I was 8.

Play AMC TC instead

Yeah, and quicksaving every five seconds is fucking dumb too.

B-but that's toxic masculinity.

Wew

That joke would have been relevant 13 years ago
Bravo Randy. It only took one year more to deliver that joke than it took for Boyhood to make.

Level design doesnt fit the playstyles of some characters which makes for a lot of dying and tiral and error.
Its an excellent mod regardless though
Lot of work put in to it

Ture enough

Sometimes I think things are never going to get better and gaming is truly dead.

Thank god I found a new hobby in firearms.

Consider that Co-op is an option

So is this the white male sjw version of making a duck face?

Pitchford living is proof there is no God, or that he hates us.

what the fuck is wrong with his face?
he looks like a character from a dreamworks moobie

When's that slimy fuck going bankrupt? The gaming industry needs it.

Jimmy Neutron wanted cindy's pussy so he conceded that she is a lot smarter/better than him and he grew up to be a sjw

But Cindy was merely tsun towards him. She was practically begging him to put his dick in her. She's far more likely to rape him when they hit puberty.

I want an example of rightwing jokes in vidya

that warning label seems like freedom-hating alien propaganda

Jimmy already ruined her for marriage in the first episode.

I can't wait for a line where Duke says he loves ALL the ladies, even the ones with dicks.

Just making sure to mark his territory.

Why would someone take the time and screenshot all of this?

DONT JINX IT

Same reason this website exists animepantser.wiki.fc2.com/

If Pitchford is reading this and goes through with it I will hunt you down and I will hurt you.

(checked)
Trips confirm
Randy has taken note, there is no hope

Well, if Lord Militant Tarkus Hol said it…

Everything about this is not okay.

Yeah but Jimmy is retarded and doesn't see it so he tries to change for her and ends up dropping his "problematic" science for social justice instead

Oui, je fou

How so?

>I-I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO TRULY CARES if you ignore the cripple I fucked over who kept the torch going under a legacy contract with 3D Realms
You kind of have to wonder if Gearbox is still around either due to sheer luck, or if Pitchford has stolen money from more projects that aren't Colonial Marines.

Not high school, almost a centennial. The exact same thing happened back when the US joined World War 1. It's why we call them "hot dogs" instead of "frankfurters" (several other name changes were tried, but this is the only one that stuck)

Doesn't it irk you in the slightest that there are people spending the time to create a supermassive archive of all pantyshots in anime? It's a complete waste of time.

HOLD UP

Isn't freedom fries a really old reference

Well, there's also "hamburger" to "salisbury steak," but I think that ended up becoming its own thing.

Jimmy is autistc, yes, but his role models are anything but SJW cuckolds. His dad is a weirdo that somehow managed to snatch a hot wife, and his hero is a rugged international spy.

I'm more worried about his two friends. The spic one has all the markings of a future nu male cuck, and the fat one is a horsefucker/furry in the making.

I fear what he might persuade Jimmy to do to him.

Yeah, Pitchford is basically a honorary kike. He even Jewed 3D Realms out of the rights of Duke Nukem.

By now I believe he made a pact with Satan. It's the only way the company keeps going with so many fuckups. I hope the new memelands finally kills them.

Randy Pithfords head sure looks like a good place for a bullet.

As early as 2003.

Genius.

What the fuck…

I know Duke Nukem 3D wasnt meant to be played with a controller, but how do you suck this bad?

Not him but I suppose you could define some of Postal 2's jokes as right wing (or at least 'Liberal' in the old meaning of the word). Dildos lying all over the room of a man you're clearly not supposed to like, for example, or the Fag Hunter arcade machines.

You can attack a feminist protest, and when you go shopping a band of burqa ninjas attack the store.

And it's still 100x more enjoyable than whatever bullshit libtard devs shit out

Postal 2 is way better than Duke 3D, there i said it.

Because leftists are utterly incapable of making anything fun or humorous. They are so afraid of offending someone (or, more likely, getting thrown under the bus by one of their own for their heresy) that they neuter and whitewash everything they touch until it is a dry and empty husk, or, alternatively, just keep shitting on white men and Western culture and try to pass it off as humor.

Congratulations on experiencing being the butt of the joke.

That I had forgotten. You can also attack environmentalists come to think of it.

Postal 2 is a good game regardless of its humour though that certainly improves the experience.

Not sure they are directly comparable since they're different styles of FPS.

STOP MALING SINCE!!!

Frankly Hell's Highway was a step in the wrong direction and a modern Brothers in Arms would probably have female and black characters shoehorned in for pandering points. I loved the first two games and even managed to enjoy HH somewhat but I think the series is better off dead.

Does Duke insult you for relying on it too much?

Have the French Fries look limp and shrivelled while the Duke fries are plump and stout, it works.

Now that would be an interesting twist that has a 'They Live' vibe to it.

Yes I'm crazy? You probably mean je suis en colère/frustré

that's still too macho for gearbox, it'll be more like "loves all the ladies, given their consent first"

While i enjoy both and recognize their flaws and strengths, I'm still inclined to call you a faggot.

I agree. The jokes in Postal 2 and it's expansions are actually funny, and I can name countless of other games that do it too and do it right. However:

Both leftists and rightists are mocked about the same amount in Postal 2. It's views are more libertarian than anything else. It's only right-wing if you're so extremely left-wing that everything short of Swedish-tier cuckoldry seems right-wing, and vice versa. A lot of hardcore republicans probably think the game is leftist propaganda.

And I bet those fries taste 50% more delicious, too.

wew

WEW

Why is it that everyone who interacts with Randy ends up pulling this shit?

I know, who likes those black freaks anyways?

I didnt want to see this again, or ever in fact.

The correct, original, meaning of Liberal rather than liberal is rather similar to a moderate Libertarianism. There's more to it than that but it's close enough. I'll agree that the game targets (moral) authoritarianism of any sort.

Well you have to distinguish between Conservative right and Liberal/Libertarian right. Politics is an axis not a spectrum and all that.

If I didn't know better I'd say this was self-parody. The layers of irony they'd have to be on would be astronomical. In reality it's probably just a simple bait for the Alt-Right™ goobergators, which they are presently devouring and probably screaming about on social media.

It put him firmly up there in my "punch this motherfucker in the face for acting like a jackass on the internet" list. That's the common problem I'm seeing in the industry these days, all these motherfuckers think they're hot shit because they used to be somebody, but haven't contributed to much lately, yet think that they should still be respected. Fuck that, if Jon St. John wants to half-ass his voice performances, he isn't going to get a free pass, especially when he'd rather insult people who have a problem with it just because Bitchford gave him a paycheck.

You obviously aren't familiar with Gearbox, then. Out-of-place dated memes are their forte.

No Randy, your game is just that bad..

fuck off to freech or srs

>him, bundled with other voice actors and my love for voice imitation propelled me to want to be a voice actor.call me a fag all you want i don't particularly care
Like the opening song in "Time To Kill":
I WON'T BECOME THE THING I HATE

This, it just reminds me of hacks like Lucas. Jon hasn't done anything of value in ten years straight. His twitter still has "real duke nukem!" slapped on there like that's something that's still worth really boasting about. Plus, he voiced Big the Cat, possibly one of the worst, most irritating playable characters in vidya history.

Like this

Shhhh… That's the joke.

Yup, Gearbox should die.

You're from Reddit aren't you?

Pitchford continues to ruin everything he touches, but just remember that it wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for this stupid asshole.

And never caught on outside of trailer parks to begin with.

You're just as bad as the faggots who vote Hillary because Robert Downey Jr. told them to vote for her.

i will vote for hillary for WWIII

Was the idea to make a joke so the devs in particular look xenophobic, or to make a statement that Americans are xenophobic? Because it can't be both, since it's entirely hypocritical to do that and you can't judge someone if you're guilty of the same thing.

Duke's humour doesn't lend itself to being smart. It doesn't lend itself to being political. Donald Trump is probably as good as it could get, if only because Duke Nukem is supposed to be a larger than life macho man who all the ladies love. It actively tried to be an 80's and 90's love letter, where the comedy shined. How could anyone be so braindead as to not see what it was doing?

I'm not mad they want to make shitty statements and alienate people who spent money on their product. They can make as many poor business decisions as they want for all I care. I'm mad because they can't even stop themselves from being as xenophobic as they shun people for.

Good fucking lord, why?!

I like the idea of the rewind system, but fucking why is it in Duke fucking Nukem instead of a game where it makes sense like Prince of Persia? Did they have to go one step too far everywhere in this? Why not just add a script on specific linedefs to autosave like any normal FPS game these days (and have significantly less work to do)? Why would you use new re-recorded voice lines, and touch none of the rest of the audio track? Even more, why the everloving fuck would you mess with the games lighting?

Who looked at the build engine and said "Yeah fuck, this won't sell without new shaders and lighting. Make some over the weekend, it'll be fine, don't bother testing them."

I get that, but it's also generating free press. No such thing as bad publicity, after all.

For supposedly being natives you sure are easily triggered. Your hugbox is that way

Remember, Pitchford has his head so far up his own ass that he thinks that he's the only one who knows what direction to take Duke. And we've all seen what happens every time he's left to his own devices. AND this is all after he just released an incredibly buggy build of Duke Nukem Forever for a quick buck as soon as he got the IP.

In my opinion, anyone who actually believes this is an idiot. If I said Randy Pitchford, CEO of Gearbox, is the same guy who would sell you a lemon at a used car lot, that has a bigger impact than just simply saying the game is shit. It's like webm related, if people don't talk about how fucking scummy a company is, how the hell are people going to be educated about it?

Its been 2 years since GG has been here and you people are still so bad at fitting in, you just blow your wad so early, its pathetic.

Don't let your dreams be memes, user.

Other way around, "Don't let your memes be dreams". Makes a ton more sense.

HERES YOUR REPLY, ENJOY IT YOU WHORE

WW3 would be pretty entertaining for the prepared.

A head that far up would create a vortex capable of devouring anything near it. That's probably where Gearbox lost all that money for Stillborn and Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Does this guy seriously have brain damage? How can you play a game this badly? This has to be sati…
(sees description)
(this was a legit playthrough)

I don't know, I laughed.It have nothing to do with left or right, Xenophobia by itself isn't bad, and it isn't exclusive to left or right.

Although, now I realize this is from Duke Nukem after Gearbox and shit? In any case,it was a nice joke-

Did you guys know that Stillborn evolved from a cancelled Brothers in Arms game?

that one with the ZANY WACKY characters?

Hey! That's too close to describing that other game that Randy forbids us from mentioning.

Battleborn is entirely different from that game that I will not name. Please buy it before it goes F2P

Yes.

I should just rename this image to "Someone makes a new Duke Nukem thread".

REEEEEEEEEEE

So let me get this straight: they took the old game, updated it with social justice shit and unfunny shit like Bazinga?

…Fuck you, Gearbox.

And then pulled the "Y-YOU'RE JUST ENTITLED IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT" song and dance, yes.

I have no more respect for Jon St. Jon after knowing about this.

here

I wonder why stillborn did not sell

So is every other kind of hobby or recreational activity. That's like the whole point of a pastime, I'm sure you do something pointless too.

rolling for this manchild

Just be sure to be baptized before we're all gathered up to God.

whether you're a baptist or a calvinist, I don't care, but you better get the fuck out with that heretical garbage

So it's like an analog of real life, foreigners come to destroy civilization and rape women, meanwhile natives are sympathizing with the foreigners and calling anyone that doesn't want open borders racist and xenophobic.

What I don't understand is how so many people can remain so deluded that "xenophobia" as they call it, is largely responsible for everything that civilized society has to offer us. Japan has been "xenophobic" for hundreds of years, they survived two fucking nukes and they still seem to be doing better than the rest of the civilized world.
Meanwhile sweden is letting thousands of immigrants in, in the middle of a housing shortage, they don't have the infrastructure to support these immigrants, and their government tries to cover up all the rapes and murders while arresting anyone for protesting the release of the rapists and murderers, which conveniently the feminists of sweden are nowhere to be found when there isn't a white male to complain about.

As accurate as that picture is, if you aren't looking forward to the Happening then you're wrong.

Lazy original Duke 3d he took a shit in the BBEG after he ripped off his head as a cutscene.

compare Postal to let's say Sunset, and come back and tell me which is more fun.

Left wing propaganda is walking simulators, Postal is a video game that intends to offend the easily offended, and even then it's not a propaganda game because of that reason.

Ηρεμία τον εαυτό σας, το βάπτισμα είναι το πρώτο βήμα.

No but it actually makes a lot of sense.

It depends how you define right-left. Classical Liberalism is generally seen to be centre-right.

Honestly, it's funny. Stop being such a faggot.

Every time I read that I feel like fucking killing myself, knowing that an sjw wrote that out, looked at it long and hard, and said to themselves "this is what someone who is evil and villainous says". I don't know why I haven't blown my fucking brains out yet.

You can't fight back against wickedness if you're dead, user

I just realized this was a new release. Carry on. Joke is dated. Why do normalfags like stale memes? Are we going to see mudkips next?

The crazy thing is this was actually the plot for Duke Nukem Forever;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_Nukem_Forever#Plot

If you truly want to die, at least take some of the demons with you.

I know, and I know I'll be called a defeatist shill for this, but this shit is so fucking omnipresent. I live in the states, and I think I would actually have killed myself if I lived in Europe because it is so much worse there. I'm tired of this shit, and there are so many millions of people willing to just not only lay down and take it but invite it upon themselves. I feel so helpless against it.

Why not just wait until after November then kill others?

Lay down and die, trumpcuck

You're discussing it here, you're giving it power.

You are pussy.

>>>/imwithher/

>>>/tumblr/

Thank you for Correcting the Record
0.000020 shekels have been deposited to your account!

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/freech/
>>>/reddit/

How long can gearbox survive? Even Jim Sterling laughing at them for being failures at This point.

Well I rest my fucking case then.

You have no fucking idea just how fucked things really are.
You best start believing in globalist conspiracies, you're living in one.

;^)

The downfall of the Roman Empire 2.0 is inevitable. No reason to kill yourself.
Simply enjoy the decline.

Are we gonna see shit like this more often in vidya ?

He looks like a shitty oblivion player made character come to life.

Does Soros want right-wing rebellion or is he just an absolute madman?

I could land the Spacex rocket on that fucking nose.

This was my first time being aroused by TV back then.

Yeap, Randy cuckford has became fully cucked as much as Anothy Burch at this point
at least he'll still have his WiiU

Soros is essentially Dr. Evil at this point. If the average citizen knew just how many pies that fat fuck is sticking his fingers into, they would have rioted hearing him say that.

1-800-273-8255

Call that number on election night AND THEN DO IT ANYWAY

Exactly. What's his endgame here? With a statement like that it's almost like he wants some sort of insurrection. To clean house maybe?

Citation or kill yourself.

1. The genocide of all whites.
2. The destruction of all borders.
3. The UN becoming a political body, run by jews, overseeing the entirety of the goyim slave world, headquartered at Jerusalem.
4. The eradication of Christianity.
5. The eradication of Islam and all other religions.
6. The destruction of the family unit.
7. Mandatory homosexual experiences in childhood and adulthood.
8. Suppression of genetic masculinity through environmental overestrogenation.

Thanks for CTR!

HAHA, HERE YOU GO FAGGOT
>>>Holla Forums7855614
VIDEO FUCKING EVIDENCE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA?

Soros is clearly a globalist, one world government/economy is the globalist goal, but we're seeing there's a lot of detriment to the people actually maintaining civilization.
At this point, he may be desperate.

How many times must Douk be killed for me?

Pick one and only one. Reported.

No, since the quote of that post even proves that it’s fake.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfTAD4Fzf3s
Thanks for the extra info, though. The data’s just wrong.

trumpfags got #owned lol ;)

Ironic shitposting = shitposting. Reported.

I know that feeling user. Most series only have to deal with one installment that kills them, but duke had two.

Abooobooo

gonna cry, bigot? ;)

So all whites are leaving the hell on Earth and going to heaven. Sounds too good to be true.
Who fucking cares, when there are no more whites around to experience it?

I remember hearing a clip of him say that on ghost's show maybe a month ago. The only reason why I remember is that people were tweeting erotic pictures of Soros on dakimakuras to @ghostpolitics and @georgesoros afterwards.

wew

Why are you quoting me? Im on your side.

i just reported you for trying to censor me, what now?

Levelord did this xpack, right?
2003 was probably the last time he went outside, he probably doesn't even know it's a stale meme.
t

Fuck, you're right, it was an edit.
I found the original that was posted months before the comedic edit, and I'll post after it's done encoding.
I'm not sure which is more hilarious, the edit, or the original.
He still states that Hillary is a "done deal" and she will win, because she's "more qualified". Also Trump supports ISIS, who knew!
I swear there's more and more disinfo being spread on Holla Forums for the sole purpose of being discrediting verified information.

this doesn`t seem like propaganda for me
unless you fags think xenophobia is bad in which case i for one welcome my new swedish overlords

You can't have both.

now it makes sense
down with the xenophilia sign then

Isn't there some raddit forum you should be upboting in? Fuck off and kill yourself.

Well I wouldn't mind that but then again I'm kind of a sucker for retro motifs in general. I at least have decent enough taste to hate most of the pixel indie shit that comes out.

But as far as asthetics go, I love the marriage of modern ones with retro ones. Vaporwaves musically, and asthetic wise is very fascianting to me. I'd even say underexplored. But this is all conjecture cause I don't really get all that worried about a game making a stupid joke about freedom fries in general.

I don't remember duke continuously yelling like a pussy. Is that a new feature?

i did not even read it on weeb forums but when i was a kid i would pretend some cartoon chicks were my gfs and i would pull my pants down and put my dick on the screen close to them

Hey CTR. Fuck off

Jim Sterling is just a spineless vulture. He only does videos on easy topics that was on reddit two weeks prior or picking very, very easy obvious targets, like Konami being shit, pretending he's so brave. He'll never do a video when his hipster faggot friends fuck up, of course.
Also, kill yourself for embedding.

why do you not just go to fucking cuckchan

I am not a webm god.

This is neither the time nor the place to come out of the closet, user.

what's the sauce on this

I'm laughing at you, therefore you're a joke.

You probably weren't constantly at low health and taking damage from every single enemy. Duke screams when he takes damage at low health.

why does tan look so delicious in manga

Micah is not pleased.

WRONG
1) There are no feminist protests, there's an anti-violent-game protest (poking fun at right wingers at the time) and an anti-book protest (save a tree, burn a book - hippies).
2) If you buy the goat milk, nothing bad happens. If you try to steal it, you will be attacked by the store clerk. If you try to walk through the "Employees Only" door, you will be attacked by the clerk's many wives in masks.
And when you go to cash the check at the bank like a good goy (i.e. without cutting the line and robbing the place) the bank will be assaulted by robbers after you receive your cash.

Postal 2 had no left or right leaning, it was about a dude trying to get by in a crazy world with all the tools at his disposal.

non, we call the "pomfri"
like a pokemon or something

Postal 2 is amazing

How do you fuck this up? How is it even possible?

You're not french.

Is correct.

Wtf it's the current year.

Don't shoot the ayyliums you blonde patriarchal shitlord. In the next update we replace the guns with "migrants welcome" signs and the steroids with estrogen pills.

Well fuck you, triple dubs man, that's how we say it around these parts of yurop.

tbh we can probably just get rag tag group of suicidal NEETs to crash the CTR office with no survivors.

Reminder that anyone not already a nazi by the twentieth is ropebait.

Reminder that Lo Wang is superior

I'd like to know this as well.

He's way too much of a dignified person to narrate Trump ads for monetary compensation, though. That guy's a macho bigot.

In fact, he's so dignified that he decided to announce his disapproval and disagreement outright to the world through facebook, signaling his political correctness to all on the net. Cool guy. No?

Remember when TinEye used to be good? Me neither.

I could be wrong but the one of the right looks like Chloe from Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei!

Tweets the guy making a selfie by himself pulling a stupid face

Let's not be cucks, now.

Yewgle image search has been neutered.
The internet purification has begun

ItAintMe.ogg

From this webm this Soros fellow seems like alright guy

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He is like a nice grandpa, i would love to meet him for a cup of tea someday

Oh you

"…we are doing the work of ISIS"
- George Soros

I mean, he's technically only FUNDING THEM, but the point stands.

>technically only FUNDING THEM
Yes, he's only giving dune coons access to the tools to kill whites.

Yes, and that is not, technically, 'doing the work of ISIS', it's paying them so that they can do their own work.

George Soros is not standing in the desert somewhere, filming himself beheading journalists. He pays people to do that for him.

What I wouldn't give to get near something George Soros was going to drink.

If ISIS had to fund their operations alone, they would have to dedicate manpower into selling oil to the saudis AND cover up for the lack of Soros funds. I don't think that the good goyim and mudslimes giving their spare change to ISIS is going to cover even a tenth of that.

Does he have to? Is giving them money to buy weapons not enough?

user, George Soros sleeps on a bed of molten sulfur, what damage do you think a mere mortal could possibly do to him?

Besides, he doesn't drink, he subsists on the rent souls of the innocent.

Why are you even responding to him?

Come on, he looks like a harmless grandpa, he couldn't harm a fly

I'm literally shitposting from my bathroom. I have nothing better to do.

Oh m8 I never stopped working on this release, in the past 30 minutes

Yeah, you're actually a rootless coward.

This is 100% true. He always went for low-hanging fruit and wrote clickbait reviews. He has done this shit since 2009.

Sacking of Kostanyye, brightest day of Europe.

Oh, I'm not referring to the Byzantine Empire, but the two kingdoms the French cunts and their Italian jew allies attacked on the way to Constantinople. Funny how on the way they conveniently burned down and sacked the cities in Dalmatia Venice saw as a threat to their merchant business. Let's not forget the Baltic Crusade and all the other shit Christian armies did against other Europeans. It's not like this 4th Crusade weakened regional powers enough to allow the Ottomans a foothold in Europe, I guess that was all part of YHWH's plan. God bless.

Turk, Greeks, what's the difference? Both are dirty brown easterners with a wrong religion and tendencies for iconoclasticism.

They fucked with them too, and weakened them enough to facilitate the Ottoman takeover of Constantinople.

But Chirstcucks dindunuffin, they are the true allies of the West, and please, don't think the Pope and all those Protestant priests that welcome brown and black people into white lands are representative of true Christians. As we know, Jesus was all about hating on niggers and pointing out what animals they are, so just be a good goy and look the other way while they rape a few more choir boys.

Okay, friend. Praise YHWH.

You mean like you and your fellow Semite worshiping cultists?

You think greece is a muslim country?

Latin Empire was more Roman than the Byzantion city state.

I bet you're one of those disgusting cuckolds that welcome all the greasy spics in the US because they pray to the same Jew.

Did you even read the post I made? It's even in the first line. Who said anything about Byzantium? I am only talking about that thinks that happened on their way to Asia Minor, you know in fucking Europe.

The Holla Forumscuckery is still here I see.

Spics have more right to North American than Anglo spawn.

Nice strawman comic. There's hardly ever just 2 sides to something.

Why are there so many triggered fags on Holla Forums?
Why can't you just ignore threads that look shit.

So no examples of right wing jokes in videogames?

>>>Holla Forums

EVEN I PLAY BETTER THAN THIS

AND I'M ABSOLUTELY SHIT AT VIDEO GAMES

WAR! What is it good for!

Israel.

doesnt the bible say that black skin is a curse?

WHITE RACE STRONG
BUTTFUCKING IS IMPLICIT WHITE IDENTITY.

The Mormon bible did until the US government threatened to revoke their religious non-profit status.

politicususa.com/2012/06/10/voice-god-irs.html

Mormons always knew what was up.

He even sounds like Palpatine

whatever happened to the rule about uploading monetized youtube videos? you're literally giving jim sterling money by linking his videos here, even if the intention's to laugh at him.

at least this user linked a reupload

Note the fact that he is trying to aim by moving and keeping his reticule stationary rather actually aiming, this is a dead certain sign of a console pleb

No they fucking don't, the US kicked the shit out of Mexico, they're lucky they didnt take the entire country.

Mesoamerica and North America are not the same thing.

The nose knows

don't call it a grave , it's the future you chose lolberg

freedumb fries were dumb

but anyone who whines about "xenophobia" should be shot. Which game is this?

Aren't those the girls from Prussian Blue?

There is no man more diabolical than George Soros in this day and age.
>proclaims trump is doing the work of ISIS by spreading fear
He's been playing a game of chess with the world as his chessboard, and I guarantee that if anyone tried to take him out, he has a contingency plan for every move his replacement is to make.

Oh a triggered hook nosed kike.

he is just public figure for much worse groups/people

What about a respond-game to this, where "Clementine Hillsworth" is giving a speech and you have to make sure she's upright and concious throughout the speech without the "crowd" catching on

MYSOGINIST

Talk to any old-school Mormon over the age of 50 and chances are they're rugged old dudes with a penchant for hard work and no time for bullshit. When shit goes down, they're the ones you're going to want to turn to. 95% of the time they lean hard to the right and have their sensibilities firmly ground in common sense. They've been married for 30+ years and their wife is still faithful and in the kitchen making more than enough amazing food for their 4+ children.

Otherwise, anyone younger than that is pretty much just a yuppie closet homo who loves "le epic epicness 4 tha win! xD", Lindsey Sterling, and feminism. It's a dire state of affairs.

Don't stop the industry needs more creative people like you to drive the faggots out, don't give up on your dreams Daniel.

Which one

I really should have seen that coming. It's true though, they keep their women in place even if they won't let them have more than one anymore

Only Mormon I knew growing up was a spineless dipshit with a personality less flavorful than water who had a sister that got knocked up in high school.
Is there any other religious group that has fallen so far so fast? They always believed in truly stupid shit, but no one deserves a fate so cruel.

There are plenty, plenty more where that came from. They're all so afraid to have something even remotely resembling a taste in anything. Even if the doctrine was always dubious at best they always were a good group of people, the proliferation of technology really did a number on them. There's a reason every single higher up is scrambling to try and dissuade the young'ns away from their iPhones and Facebooks, or at the very least keep them thinking only about church and nothing else.

The only other religion I can think of that's fallen so far since the dawn of the internet would be Scientology, but when you make every other religious group around you look sane by comparison that should come as no surprise. I would comment on Jehova's Witnesses, but I seriously know next to nothing about them other than that they essentially hate fun.