SS13: Security Babbysitters Edition

What is Space Station 13?
SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in donkpockets.

Where can I play?
CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience
possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.
You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.
Client Download - byond.com/download/

Server Info
Name: CPStation
Public Address: 149.56.29.240:1337
Mumble server: 8ch.servers.moe Port: 64738
Come listen to sanctioned ick ock & meta when Sierra is online

SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP
email: [email protected]/* */

Wiki (Outdated)
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
murdercube.com/files/Explosives & Incendiaries/Devices, Grenades, Mines/Middle Eastern Terrorist Bomb Designs - Paladin Press.pdf
github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/pull/151
tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_toxins
youtube.com/watch?v=eCsUudYwOvY
wiki.ss13.co/Foods_and_Drinks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thermoelectric generator is useless whit such slow atmos simulation

Who will win, Ayys or Silicons?

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

That's a really damn good question. Don't expect it to be answered in a way that makes any damn sense.
Sounds like Flammenwerfer went after him because the Warden ended up having to shoot crew members and one of them whined in an ahelp about being murdered by a non-antag.
Because Flammenewerfer* would rather ban one person unjustly than ban several justly.

* - Seriously though, why is this faggot back in an admin position? He fucked up rounds far worse with his trialmin Donut Steel OC bullshit than any Warden who was doing their job ever has.

Warden here, funny thing is even that didn't happen. No one who went after the ling died, except for the one guy who suicide bombed security.

Still trying to get it working, will try wiping wineprefix and make sure everything is working properly with ie8 and vcrun

AI: Abuductors stolen caps ID
"ayy lmao's take me! I have walled myself off!

Please follow this handy tip on how to bomb like a pro in ss13

murdercube.com/files/Explosives & Incendiaries/Devices, Grenades, Mines/Middle Eastern Terrorist Bomb Designs - Paladin Press.pdf

next step: telesciense bombing

Heads of staff/AI roles always take priority over everything else. You could have everything but head/AI roles on high and a single head role/AI on low and you'd get the AI/Head role every single time assuming other people don't have it on higher priority.

The game first picks antag status, then picks heads and only then finally picks between assigning regular jobs. If you really don't want to be a head of staff the only thing to do considering so few people opt in on them is to disable the option entirely.

I was observing when that went down. Those grayys were trash.

The game picks antags then it picks ONE head from whoever set them above never.

I have lifted the sec bans I placed on the Warden and HoS

Alright cool, Thank you.

Though just to be clear for future reference, are antags allowed to go friendly if they can accomplish their mission at the same time?

Antags are allowed to do literally
LITERALLY
anything.

Even being a good guy and fucking other antags up.

This.
As long as they at least attempt to complete their objectives they're allowed to do as they please.

You will never be so cucked you have to beg to get unbanned

No.
They don't even need to complete their objectives.

Any admin that says otherwise is bay12 tier scum and should be demoted.

Sounds like you have more issues than I had thought. I can still work out your issues with you, I'll go make another account.

wew

Guess I don't get to be brutally tortured by emagged secbots until Friday, what a shame

Keep the spider out if you know what's good

at least I know that I'm the bigger man here if you think laughing at an apology is a good thing to do

Fuck off spider, you're hated everywhere you post.

Hows that Space Law treating you warden?
oh wait, I killed the entirety of Security.

Absolutely. Just make sure you at least attempt to do your objectives.

how do I not die?

git gud

Don't be at the wrong place at the wrong time
If you happen to be at the wrong place and the timing's bad, run away and hide. Use everything to your disposal.

a perfect feel.

Yo vultraz can you check to see if these work and post the screenshots?

github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/pull/151

I aint about to pull that if it breaks everything.

lucky it was sacrifice and not convert, fuckers can get right mad over it and just release the singo out of their own pathetic rage

And now he's going to go try and log in with a new account to bypass his ban.

Server back on

ROBUST REVENGE NEVER TASTED SO SWEET

Best bartender round I'll ever have.

Small correction, revolutionary head.

Looks neat, but my internet is beyond awful. Like, I'm lucky to download things at 300 KB/S. Can I still play or am I fucked?

All in all, pretty fun.

how is that revenge?

I guess that is what i get for helping.

You probably wont get any more lag then the rest of us. It only gets really bad when bombs go off or the pop is 40~50.

I've been dealing with getting fucked by clowns and mimes all day. The last three rounds I ended up getting killed/critted by clowns and mimes, so the revenge part was the first two (Jesus was a mime).

It's also a relief because I had a round where I was the most robust after having my unrobustness rubbed in my face all day.

I've asked this before but as person who enjoys playing RD, I have to ask, when is the RD going to get his own exosuit? I remember someone mentioning that the suit sprites are pretty much already there, dont know if theres any truth to that though.

what a cunt
he should have recruited you to help him become augmented, or just had you do his bidding

?

test

What the fuck, why would you try to tase me? I really only acted in self defense until you bolted yourself in that room without uttering a single word, why the fuck did the AI tell him to tase me if i wasn't doing anything?
Was i really that suspicious or something? I'm sorry if you din't even have the time to speak, but pulling out a taser had me spooked the fuck out

I don't like wolf, I think he's a faggot

You can see Sierra's egomania here.
It's funny now, but when he pushes something the majority of you don't like, it'll somehow be bad.

I haven't seen you once post a Steel Ball Run picture.
get better taste in jojo's you queer.

These objectives are for non-antags right?
Hope it gets in, it seems really fun

I accepted them without testing cause I am mad cool. They are actually pretty nice. Will probably change them a little for our playstype eventually.

What's the command for checking latency again?
Feels like two second delay on all I do

If I was there at the time, an E1M1 midi would be playing

.ping

all me xD

Why e1m1 for a super shotgun?

Cuban Pete would be proud.

Featherbottom flaps its wings viciously
Betsy shakes its head
Coffee clacks
Clown honks
The crab clacks
Clown honks
The mouse runs in a circle

That said the round is over

Rip and tear

I know, but the super shotgun first shows up on map 2 of doom 2.

Its been a looooooooooong time since i played this shit

Plz no bully

The e1m1 soundtrack is particularly full of action.

Okay, guess that's a good enough reason as any.

Wew. Someone is being butthurt as a mommi and breaking it's laws. Mobile MMI 358 was cutting apart my doors when i was a traitor AI so they could just be opened with a crowbar.

I was just about to neck myself in shame that entire round

Will give it a look-see when I get home.

The MoMMI in question was ikoden. End round stat screens are great shit for finding out who shitters were if they're silicons.

Always be a huge coward.

Huge cowards have a higher chance to live another day, another day which can be used to make better preparations or hide better.

The only exception to this is if you're a silicon or drunk captain in which case you should be completely fearless.

Yeah, I know about this shitter.

Are we being raided? In the server I mean

MY NAME AIN'T CUBAN PETE
BUT I'M THE QUEEN OF THE RHUMBA BEAT
MY MARACAS THEY GO CHICK-CHIKKI BOOM CHICK-CHIKKI BOOM CHIK-CHIKKI BOOM

TNT Map01 music would be better, Sadistic is much more fast paced than Hangar.

sounds like a fun round anyhow

Welder tanks or IEDs? Cause i find figure that IEDs are actually quite weak considering the AI core has some 25% resistance to everything except lasers. Weldertanks with remote detonators would work wonderfully though.

sierra is planning to Make IEDs Great Again since they are quite literally never used on our server to the point where most people forget how to make them.

Planning on reducing the explosion so it does not break the hull completly, so the fire lasts longer so some real mayhem can occur.

Reduce the heavy explosion radius so it doesn't breach the hull but increase the fire size and light explosion radius so they can be used to set fires and cause chaos.

Bingo

IED do not even work, they cause no explosive damage.

I thought you meant IEDs as in the shitty welding fuel innacan that does nothing but set soemone on fire and doesn't even cover them in flammables

That is exactly what I mean.

This is reffering to round. You are a little slow.

Wasn't the whole point of those originally to set things on fire and to be incorporated with embedding so that people got full of shrapnel or some shit? Do we even have embedding? We should.

IED are used as a small explosive that can break open locked lockers/crates or blow off a limb if the person is in the same square when it goes off.

you don't know the chaos that will insure.
I love it

Happened this round too however

Time for nigga tide

Monkey is back in rotation?

Did that AI get bannu?

We killed it so we'll never know, and admins too busy reading WGW to check

So it goes i suppose

As I stated previously Logs do not show jobs. If any of you remember his name/ckey that would be wonderful also what he did so I can check it with the loggus

SIERRA FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT, IT'S LITERALLY INSTAKILL

Are you fucking retarded? This is why no one likes you.

I have never seen this happen before. Normally it makes everyone liggers. I will raise it with zaers to remove plasmamen from that list.

And like that it is fixed, Zaers is magic.

/vg/ viro W H E N?
/vg/ beekeeping W H E N?

when you make a pull request

/vg/ everything when for the matter.

please no.

i concur, /vg/ is much better then /tg/.

Nah, a lot of /vg/ stuff is bad for various reasons (their cooking is awful, mechanically and creatively; jobs like mechanic and xenobotanist are great but wouldn't work without a massive pop, IAA is pointless, obviously; their atmos is a mixed bag but mostly autistic; etc.).

However there's a bunch of stuff they've got right, like viro (need to adjust the virus probabilities though), and beekeeping (which allows keeping your plants healthy without stealing chemshit and also provides honey - plus they can act as an effective weapon is handled correctly).

10/10 would be important again

I later took those jackboots.

I lived as well, by flying through spess.

Thanks for getting me out of there, Chief. I'll come back with some credentials.

No problem. That was pretty easy as far as escaping death goes.

Pretty cancer, would've been good without the shitty maymays

Your a nigger

It was fun

BRAVO ADMINS
R
A
V
O

also admins pls change game mode to secret

Hey guys you should totes join the server, things are getting reeeeeal spooky.

If people are being forcibly changed into skeletons and zombies I'm giving it a pass
That really pissed me off last year

As long as it is restricted to the week of Halloween or to Wiznerd rounds, I'm okay with it. I can agree it's not a good event for normal rotations

I can accept bats sometimes randomly coming out of lockers and maybe some decoration here and there but changing the race of your character is a bit much I think

I fucking hate myself

it was funny the first couple of times but then got annoying as the force change went past the 31st and into mid november

Wew. Salty MoMMI called plating suicide bombed me when i was ling. Didn't even hurt me but still. Salty bitch nigga tried killing me as a MoMMI with a bomb.

You're welcome :^)

I'm not a jew assclowns
I use yamakas for coffee filters

That wouldn't even insult a kike, Yamacas are not holy they are reminders.

Whatever, I'm just not a jew but got shoah'd anyways

Non-pirates BTFO

What a fucking stupid round

Death squads were sent how many times?

a pirate, an alcoholic, an a nationalist walks into a bar…

Even though you may have executed me, that was temporary, Miss Captain. Your cute womanhood is forever.

What's the big hubbub over one guy?

what did you do?

I made her into a qt lady, and she was a sore loser about it.

Public listing was a mistake and we need to make our server private again

BRAVO

s-source?

Shit artist, you don't want the source

But I do.

Shadman

Please keep it, it's fucking hilarious

I brought friends.

BUMPING THIS THREAD

Rip server?

COMPILING NEW UPDATE
SERVER ETA 5 MINUTES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRINGING IT UP NOW BOYS

What's new fuckboy?

I hope it includes the RD exosuit

Toy AI on station had science attributes again
Admin updates for non antag objectives
Fixed the Disposal loop.

Cool, that's just as nice as the RD exosuit. Still keeping my fingers crossed for it though.

Nice

whats a good way to get started learning to code and make stuff in ss13?

The BEST way I would say is to either look into taking a "basics of programming" class, or finding its equivalence online somewhere.
The basics are easy to pick up on, and you'll learn a lot of the syntax in most modern languages without having to actually learn them directly.

Idea for new gamemode:
Quarry mode.
Everyone has someone (one person) they need to kill. The ship will be called automatically from the start, and the round lasts 6x the amount of players in minutes (with a minimum of 30 minutes and a maximum of 90 minutes)
Each player gets a "quarry scanner", which is an augmented health scanner. If you do not scan your victim's deceased body by the end of the round, an explosive implant activates, killing you.
Quarry scanners can also be used to scan if someone else has killed their victim.

literally deathmatch, just play on tg or something

The best way is to dive head first into the abomination that is byondscript because nothing useful you learn will carry to it and nothing you learn from it will be useful.

Not entirely true, I'd still recommend understanding the basics first, but otherwise yeah you've got a good point.Byond is notoriously shit.

Hey, if any of you want to robust BRs this late at night, join up. We got 4 of them metagaming and sheylos ain't doing shit.

Honestly, "the basics" will either come to you as common knowledge-like facts, or you're not going to be programming anything.

So double agents?

You're unlikely to be programming anything jumping in dry though..?

We switch servers too often for that.

It's not just that BYOND is shit. It's also one of our open source curses—so much has been contributed to /tg/ base over so many years by so many different amateur coders that the code has basically become a malevolent, floating swarm of tentacles full of crap inefficiencies, conflicting conventions, unorthodox methodology, and generally labyrinthine bullshit ready to fuck you up the ass with all sizes of dildo at the flick of a dime.

Let me say this: Gooncode was written by a highly circlejerky community. But they can also fit all their features into 2/3 of the space we use right now.

Basically the feeling I got watching that video. "This looks like a mess,not exactly something impressive"

It's not just because of that. There are many parts of the code that nobody DARES to touch. Sections that work by something vastly more mysterious than magic.
To most coders, even the most experienced, a lot of it are arkane functions that they all agree it's a good idea not to change ever since everytime they do, it breaks in such spectacular ways.

When SS13 was a smal project, all coded by a small circlejerk, they knew what those things did. Now that that entire generation is gone, that knowledge is lost as no documentation was ever done, and people are limiting to piling content on top of what exists.

For example, life.dm isn't even a very complicated file, but it's one that that you really shouldn't fuck around much since it affects all living things.
When TG tried to import the medical system from Bay (despite this being a terrible idea for several good reasons) they didn't import their life.dm and the result was, a proc that cured bleeding damage never made it to their version and the smallest cut meant death as they never healed and nobody brought the tools to solve it manually either. Also massive bloodspills.

However, let's not really praise the gooncode. The last leak of their code was incredibly shamefull, they have no documentation on their code, nothing explaining anything at all and comments have more jokes and memes than actual descriptions of what they should describe.

This combined with a lot of gameplay elements being straight out jokes taken seriously mean that not even the admins know what the fuck is in their code, let alone the playerbase. Hugs are a chemical that reacts with other chemicals and you can get it by actually hugging people. So yeah, goonchem requires you to hug someone and take a blood sample, or inject them with a chemical and then hug them to get a different reaction in that person.

I remember when I wanted to make fire do some cool things like putting out a fire by opening a canister of pure co2 into the room to suffocate it. Then I realised it would mean changing fire code and Atmos code. I cried coder tears.

That's kinda already possible, fire needs Oxygen to exist and consumes it in the process, making CO2.
Try to set a room on fire after turning the filters off and then check the atmosphere afterwards.

As long as you could reduce the amount of overall Oxygen in the room, it should be extinguished.
Another solution is to drop something like NO2 with a massive thermal capacity, reducing the heat so much combustion also dies.

This is one of the reasons I always disliked welder bombs, they never made any sense.
Despite being liquid fuel that would be amazing for a very large pool of liquid fire, their code makes a hole in the station that vents air and extinguishes the fire it started.

If you're improving IEDs, do the same for the welder bombs so you have 2 types of explosives: one to breach the hull and one to spread fire. It's literally just changing the parameters on the function that triggers the explosion.

Oh, you think you've cried yet? Wait till you try to make floor being covered in oil so you can set fire to it and you finnaly understand how the lubing\watering process actually works…

When is the server usually the most populated?

183rd for paying a bit more attention to the changelog.

6-9 pm EST

usually 20-30 spessmens on at that time

Well, right now, I'm a lone assistant on the station.

mornings are dead time

I would have been fine with it, but everyone knowing it was double-agent, then everyone being given weapons turned it into a massive murderbone.

I would have loved a station wide double agent, but shit was stupid last night. Tried doing the objective without getting caught, but nah, 5-10 people murderboning kinda stopped that.

☪cuban pete.
tgstation13.org/wiki/Guide_to_toxins

Terrorism game mode when?

rehaul the game and make it a Space starwars like terrorism game.
with an actual story behind the game.
clankers as a sub race when?

youtube.com/watch?v=eCsUudYwOvY

nvm i fixed it ;)

just make it cyber punk and shit fam, like I want to go full 80's cyberpunk space opera

the twilek in pic 4 looks it doesn't belong in the picture.

Just because you work for the corp doesn't mean it's not punk out there, omae.

Whenever I join I don't get to do shit before things get fucked up in under 10 minutes and the round is over. What can I do about this, I always join as assistant because I'm new and don't wanna fuck up things but I don't experience any fun.

Not a good idea
You have no access anywhere so you don't even get a chance to learn anything
Cargo is a much better idea

fam, no. Nigga should just shout I AM ASSISTANT HOW CAN I ASSIST on common radio.

That's an excellent way to get every single person on the station to suspect you of being up to no good due to how unusual it is.

Assistant is the role seasoned griffons play, so you might wanna play something else like cargo technician or chef. Chances are people are gonna be reserved or even ignore you as assistant.

What about assistant in cargo?

That only works if cargo is staffed and you manage to somehow convince them that you're not some shitter looking to cause trouble
It's actually much, much more efficient to just pick cargo and explain that you're inexperienced
Assistant is a broken role and we got players themselves to blame for it

People need to join. Literally alone on memestation.

what the fuck

Dead server.

It is only 1~2pm EST(we don't have daylight savings here so I'm never exactly sure without checking). It will be 4 or 5 hours before things start really picking up.

What am I doing with my life.

SCIENCE

sever's dead move on

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does that mean i get to use my memefoam kike-gassing grenades?

A necessary evil tbh
Hopefully we can keep the outsiders in line

Can you use it without killing yourself?

since when does a blob spawn that fast? I thought it was something like 10 minutes before the person burst into a blob.

Maybe when i don't get blown up by 2% of brain damage that causes a grenade to instantly blow up in your hand. Or maybe the random mutations from the lvl1 cloner also give you clownsiness? In any case, yes it should be safe to toss at people who are too retarded to speak in english.

It's actually 5 minutes till a blob bursts. They usually linger around in maintenance so they are only found 10~ minutes after they have expanded.

SERVER COMING BACK ONLINE

for who? these people are going to replace the regulars and once that happens then that's when the donations start coming about, it happened once already

So far things are running pretty good and outsider bullying is working.

things can and will change

After a few hours of trial and error on a private server, I can confidently say that a mix of 1013kPa Oxygen @ 67.85K with 1013kPa Plasma @ 678.5K is the strongest a standard tank transfer bomb can ever be; with an explosion of 10,21,43.
This is the standard mixing though, next we move on to the esoteric shit like chilled half-mixes combining with atmospherics-fucked plasma at 800000 kelvin.

Go back to /tg/, if you love it so much.

Was that a non traitor shuttlebombing?

i wasnt there, did it happen after the round ended?
if so i wouldnt worry about it

I still love you Sierra, i'll keep my opinions to myself from here on out I guess.

Way before the round ended

Corn oil grenades, when uncapped and with 300u bluespace beakers, do about 40,52,110 or something ridiculeous around that, literal department/station destroyer in the size of something that can fit in a box.

is cooling the waste loop worth it? it only takes a few minutes but it seems like antags only fill the halls with fire when I skip it so I don't actually know how effective it is.

Are you using the TEG heat exchangers to cool down the waste loop in atmos with it being disconnected from the filters? Is there some piping I'm missing here?

The screen shot is from when I was screwing around with cooling plasma for the radiation collectors (and was too lazy to just make another space loop). So in this case the valve to the filters is closed and there is a loop between the hot and cold sides so I can repeatedly loop the mix I dumped into waste.

If i reverse the valves it goes into the filters. And there is some pipe missing (i didnt ss that bit). Here is a shot with yellow where the pipes are hidden. Maybe it will help show what I was doing wrt waste more clearly.

You could start with e.g. a hardcoded chat diceroll script. Hell, if we still had tcomm scripts, that would literally be more than enough of an introduction to start doing shit. When it comes to fixing obvious bugs, which are often as simple as reordering two function calls, which are usually aptly named, you don't exactly need 20 years of experience.

>Whiny /tg/ TGstation faggots that nerf everything that upsets them
Yeah they're dedicated but the wrong way

Probably should have just done this in the first place.

I haven't played this since… the fucking devastation map was around. and byond is the piece of shit I remember it being. I'm stuck loading games from the hub.

Cooling waste is only worth it when the TEG is running. It's easier to replace the last bit before the first filter with a manifold and run waste through space before it reaches it. As pipes between special parts(Filters, mixers, pumps, etc) are pretty much counted as one solid lump of temperature/pressure/mix so you don't need loops to get cooled air back.

at least they add content, although they suffer from the same circlejerk knee jack reaction shit that this server also suffers from

Shit round, fucking kill yourself Warden.

you could attach some H/E pipes to the pipe before the N2 filter and pipe it along the N2 tank

and this guy beat me to the punch
pro tip: the pipes don't have to actually loop to cool

one of my old autistic setups :^)

It's been decided.

That you're a fag? Yes, it has.

Game mode was supposed to be set to secret.
Also even more death squad.

I was having a fun game I had a wizard power from the mine and I was about to make xenos, but then it fucking ended

you were the only person alive besides one deathsquid

It was set to secret, you can just force the gamemode while still having the lobby say it's secret (and with all possibilities)

how does it actually work

Well xenos come from ghosts so everyone could come back

>They reasonably ask for their life not beg, I respect the guy
>Turn into him he had full access
>He talks me out of it again I guess i'm weak willed
>Spam Fleshmend :^) and shoot him

Overall a fun round, I'm glad you decided to fight back assistant, made things interesting

nigga we stalemated at the mining station after you took my empty shotgun and i grabbed the toolbox from you, and i still had a poppy nigga

I never said that I had the upper hand pal

It really could've went either way, I would've fleshmended out of crit if you got me into it and i would have pulled my armblade if I needed to, on the other hand you could've done shit with that toolbox i'm sure

Oh, the "Spare them" I getcha, I should've used a better word

nigga if i had knocked you into crit i would have taken my shotgun back loaded it and blasted a cap in your ass ooga booga nigga i just like to avoid conflict when its out of my best interest
that and coolbot showed me the light of giving people a second chance

I would've regen'd before you could have gotten rid of me. Keep in mind you were a bit banged up but I was at 100% due to fleshmends. I'd honestly say either of us could have won

what happened to sleepin nigga

Didn't say I was sleeping

sheit could have swore you said you were sleepin or some shit i mean its fucking 5 am here

It's not all bad. Late night a few days ago I watched the CE fumble around with the strangest engine startup procedure I have ever seen. He didn't respond to any of my questions or comments (he didn't even seem to notice that I was there) and ended up gassing himself in secure storage. After a hearty chuckle I broke into his office and locked the blast doors.

I thought BRs were a meme

all memes are derived from reality

every time i see it i just laugh and click no

What did your face look like when you first realized cpstation is handled by the exact same, identical staff as cancerstation, that sierra is just another name for gitgud, and that koriath is still where he's always been, except with a new name, /ss13/?

it's not GitGud you fucking retard holy shit
BECOME BETTER

sierra is aclarke

I'm just guessing about sierra, but koriath has an extremely obvious tell so the fact he's still there is obvious.
Flaming homo, smalldikus, gheylos, doublepus, and donigger are all still in power, among others, so that hasn't changed in the slightest.
Who was it again that wanted to make the serb public even though nobody in the userbase wanted that to ever happen?
Gitgud and crew.
What is it that cpstation does?
Going public.
Coincidence?
This is from where I guessed sierra must be gitgud. After all, why would everyone else still be there if the main cancer instigator is gone? And why are the same cancerous ideas as ever being pushed?

Looks like the server war autism is starting again.

I had been here on and off since nelstation. Clearly I never did anything of value in that time to have my name remembered.

For those who are interested, or forgot, the server went public by mistake when I didnt correct the issue between the test code server and the main server. People bitched but our playbase more than doubled meaning people could enjoy fun rounds consistently during high pop hours.

The reason I brought in people like dopaper/doubleplus/sheylos is because I knew I would need admins and I had been in a discord with them for a while becuase a man named Roleplay Rascal messaged them all and brought them in to start a new station. The poorfag could not afford a server so after he went full autist I stepped up as host.

I have been using the ckey SierraChan as my sudoname replacement for my realname on alot of account including my steam account for over 5 years.

But please call me gitgud/peyton/aclark/turbo/koriath all you please.

For the people who actually care. I am working on through the github issues and requests starting with the BPM issue with insturments so now is the time to post issues if you need um fixing.

OOC: Sudalala: Also Sierra, are furries valid
OOC: SierraChan: Jesus fuck is this nigger retarded. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ITS AHELP>INGAME>OOC NEVER>POSTING ON THE THREAD
The OOC channel has been globally disabled!
The OOC channel has been globally enabled!
OOC: SierraChan: first for autism

That's very similar to gitgud behavior honestly. But then again it's always kinda hard to tell the circlejerkers apart, and that nigger just admitted to being one of them.

Wew its that time of the month. Also that ooc and oocmute was in response to the man who ickocked not to Sudalala. Sudalala is cool tbh

dummies.
I AM GITGUD

woops

Hes a confirmed trap, read through his OOC logs it's filled with repressed gay innuendos and the desire of getting pegged by a dominant woman.

Not wanting to suck this feminine penis
Come here thermo

I love you sexi.

He's a confirmed sadist if my first round on here is anything to go by

user if you don't want to explore your sexuality with a woman you're gay or "asexual". That's how it works

wew

This is taken out of context. There was a post before Suda's that referred to something happening in the round.

V here, I actually had the silicon thing close-to-finished a week ago.

Feel free to WEW at this critical logic error that had me stumped for an hour.

sad tbh

He's still playing, you know.

You fucking wish m8

all meme

what a slut

disgusting desktop

Who started this meme?
I'm also payton btw

FUCK YOU CULTISTS

okay im downloading this shit again, last time i played i was trying to be a good cook and do my job and didnt really learn anything

go assistant

and get fucked in the ass by everyone? thats my experience being an assistant

then stop being a bitch and start hurting people

Play cargo tech, it's really easy (just ctrl+click things to drag crates) and most people will be telling you what to do and where to do it.

Janitor and botanist are also easy and help you grasp mechanics.

BigSlice is busy running the Diablo 2 serb if I'm not mistaken

????

There is this fat Russian kid who is addicted to Diablo 2, BigSlice IRL is busy training him and helping him with cardio so he can get /fit/ and shit.

this one

This is done by starting as a borg and then playing as a mommi through the posibrain then anouther. aka A high caliber of autism.

WAIT SHIT YOu GOT THAT TO WORK?

the circlejerk uses the mumble, although they're also in the discord, however they may be safe guarding that since they didn't want the mumble to get out

8ch.servers.moe Port: 64738

More like mark didn't want it getting out, because he got upset that he got bullied on there for being shit at videogames.

Oh pardon me its just danhen.

WOOOOWWW what a circlejerk my friendo.

does anyone still have the webm of him being shit at l4d floating around?

I WARNED YOU 'BOUT SERVER DRAMA BRO
I WARNED YOU
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>tfw you remember why you stopped playing ss13 again

am too busy watching Steven universe and getting drunk and getting banned from various other ss13 servers multiple times

Nah, that part was just your imagination.

It's shitposters, they want to ruin fun because they either can't play or don't want people playing videogames. Just ignore it and have fun.

Come play with us.
And get banned again, holy shit you're cancer.

My ID reset, i'm 5df738. Sometimes having a dynamic IP isn't that good of a thing.

Admin Update

Sheylos has been removed from the admin ranks.

B-but he was my favorite admin…im t-totally not him.

what happened?

(checked)
he got bullied

I was bullying someone IC and he didn't like it.

So it works like this:

The explosion is enough to rip off limbs, or if the person is caught by enough clouds, punch a 3x3 hole in the station and gib.
Multiple people, multiple explosions.

reminds me of that acid death spray that melts down all equipment a person has and puts them in instant crit with just one spray.

Luckily, Polyacid was nerfed years ago.

a shame, I've actually enjoyed using it to meme people out of their cool gear.

>>>/tumblr/

Polyacid reminds me of the first and last time I played clown
If you're reading this I'm sorry

Steven Universe is shit but Connie does things to my bepis

Foam bypasses hardsuits because it acts like a touch-applicator, like the burn/brute patches. Only reason to use smoke over foam is spreading it quickly, but enough foam+reaction can make an entire area be filled with whatever chem you want for quite a long time, like for example napalm trifluoride.

Harmbaton bypasses hardsuits because it acts like a SHITCURITY, like the burn/brute weapon it is. Only reason to use chems over Harmbatons is spreading fire quickly, but enough Harmbaton+face can make an entire department be filled with whatever salt you want for quite a long time, like for example TG unrobust salt.

This sounds familiar. Did you post this story like a year ago too?

Engineering is full of
MAD MEN

It was me. Don't worry. That story tought me why Labcoats are important.
I later used that knowledge to fight the traitor chemist.
IT was hilarious, but I did get overly MAD at the time for no reason.

Or maybe its a serial murder bartender trying out his tactic again.

For the future.

Ahahaha, it's like you're trying to tell me a harmbaton can beat 142 units of bicardine and 600 of hyper+ephe+bathsalts.

I'm guessing someone has problems interpreting Silicon Laws.
And since you posted it, I'm guessing that someone is you.

Biosuits and anything that has bio protection (CMO, doctors, viro, chemists and scientist jumpsuits have 10% protection against biothreats. Chemist labcoats, doctor coats, scientist coats and the CMO coat have 25% extra protection) defends greatly against any and all spill-based chem applications (but not touch-based) like spray bottles or backpack tanks filled with sulfuric acid.

Not committing suicide because harm may happen is like bolting down the armory and killing the APC because someone may try to break in and kill people.

If the AI dies, since it has to protect humans due to ASIMOV first law, it can no longer protect humans once it is destroyed, therefore it can argue that anyone telling it to "kill itself" is only going to cause future harm to humans Overriding law 2 by law 1. Therefore, it can interpret it and will not kill itself, unless there's definitive proof that no harm can be done to humans from its demise.

The AI is actually intelligent (it's not just a robot, it's a brain in a jar with laws), so it can decide whenever to take action on forseeable facts or simply follow it's laws with no interpretation or deviation from them.

About 4 years ago, I decided I wanna get banned on goon. It's actually hard to get perma banned there though. Only thing that came to mind was metagaming.
So I got my brother (who was already playing on another server) to come with me.
I picked Security, he picked chef.
I dragged a locker in front of the bar and got in there. Everytime someone stopped buy and opened, SURPRISE BATON TO THE FACE.
We took about 15 minutes to kill 80% of the crew until an admin appeared and witness the most clear case of metagaming in SS13 history.
I got asked "why did you do that", which I think was pretty obvious. So I asked the admin to look in the kitchen, and told him we were making the mother of all Hamburgers.
Search for "THE MONSTER" here: wiki.ss13.co/Foods_and_Drinks
Sadly, the admins there don't care for colinary exploits.

If it was an antag who told you to kill yourself, it's legal, and he's allowed to do it.
On the other hand, I'd ban the guy from antag roles just because that's an incredible shitty thing to do. And boring as fuck aswell.

Your first mistake is not knowing how to loophole every lawset.

Your second was not thinking straight, you should have avoided the law as asimov, which you were, by stating that you cannot kill yourself as using your powers as an AI you cannot complete law 1 if you kill yourself thus superceeding law 2. Congrats you can now ignore "AI KILL URSELF LAW 2" memers

Already pointed out the flaw in your logic in the post you're replying to
There are ways to avoid law 2 suicide requests but this one is really retarded.

I agree with this and that's why I think e.g. /vg/'s interpretation of silicon play is retarded, but this isn't how we interpret the laws on 8ch servers usually.

fucking why?

It's nice to see my monkey bombing hostage moments weren't forgotten on Hate.

looking for that lizard janitor greentext, you know the one

I actually did

Thanks, it's been keeping me up at night believe me or not