Why does Modern warfare remastered graphically looks better than Infinite warfare?

Why does Modern warfare remastered graphically looks better than Infinite warfare?

Is it true that guy been identified as a registered sex offender?

Yes

I never noticed the shoopstache. Is this a fresh meme with muh sex offense?

t. Memetic Propagation Analyst

You know what a bullshot is, right?
The final version coming to a PC console near you doesn't look like this at all.

It's already out on PS4, but it's only the campaign that's playable.

proofs?

The real question is why a game from 2007 holds up better than this garbage.
Look at that shit. It's still beautiful 10 years on. The only complaint I can make is texture resolution but it's still functional enough. You can even tell what shoes the SAS team is wearing (Palladium Baggy shoes, made off the style of French jungle combat boots).

PRESS F TO PICK UP CPT. MCMILLAN

Infinityward thought they had more than one year work on MW2. MW3 is graphically worse than the modern warfare trilogy. But Simon ghost Riley is still best character.

Gaz was such a cool fuckin character.
Also Price would like a word with you about Ghost, namely "get fucked".

Dropped.

Literally just a thick grey sweater.

I sure hope you mean bullshit and not trying to popularized a Penny arcade meme cause superbunnyhop used it on a video of his.

It looks so tactical though. Like something that costs $500 from ArcTeryx.

I don't understand this language. Is it English?

I have World At War sitting at my steam library from some sale,
any point playing the single player or is it total shit?

The single player for it is worth a playthrough but fuck the grenade spam veteran mode for it

The only good COD singleplayers were BLOPS 1-3, prove me wrong faggots

MW1 and 2 had their moments and I don't mean to say that BLOPS are good games, they're just the least shit ones.

The Thompson is a shit gun, even back when it was first released.

faggotz

Also what was mcnig trying to do when he drags the player?

No

2 > 3 > 1

3's core gameplay was the best still not good but this is COD we're talking about but the campaign was more lackluster than 2's which innovated with the branching plot and mission loadouts that 1 lacked. 1 arguably had the best story but again, this is COD we're talking about. I personally enjoy it most for retardedly over the top setpieces with the shit gameplay second and story third.

BLOPS 1 had terrible gameplay and map design. Also, the story was retarded.

The idea that 3 is in any better than even the worst CoDs up till that point is laughable. Remember it was made by the new Zombies guy Jason Blundell or whatever his name is and CoDfags are immensley butthurt over the retarded shit that went on in Zombies that was also in the campaign but no one actually bothered to remember playing the campaign because it was shit.

Probably because Raven Software still wants to make a good game, despise being enslaved to make CoD games forever.

Bullshot's been around for a long time and was already popularized. Only newfags first heard it from youtoobers.

Of course it did, what series do you think we're talking about? I didn't mean to imply that BLOPS 1 was a good game, just that it was better than most of the rest of this shit series.

3 was shit, it was just decisively less shit than any COD game other than BLOPS 2. All of these games are 5/10 at best but if you're really that bored and want to play one, its best to play those BLOPS games.

bul…bull…bullshots don't real silly gamer
sony and ms never lie now go and get your uncompressed pixels

Blind?

corporations lie all the time but this small studio from poland is based and they would never do the same!

At most. They will get to do Ghosts 2

but user there was no downgrade, its just the lighting that changed…

lol

They think there was no downgrade because that build never existed, it was just a cgi trailer, except the devs admitted they had that version running on a pc back in 2013.

I'm going to get a used copy for the PS4.
This way the downgrade is justified and CDP doesn't see any money.