Was there a moment in any game you've played that made you feel completely angry...

Was there a moment in any game you've played that made you feel completely angry? It can be bullshit or some story moment, but it's gotta be something that made you snap.

Lucifel is a gigantic faggot and I don't want to spoil why, but Goddamn he made me angry.

Stalker: Clear sky. The entire endgame.

Thief 4: Never played it, but edgy garret and edgier sidekick made me pretty pissed because looking at Thief 1 and then Thief 4 really showed how fucking hard the industry declined.

[spoiler]Amnesia: Machine for Pigs. I found A:TDD's atmosphere comfy as fuck, so decided to try out machine for pigs. 3 hours long. Had this awkward mix of prestigious but cliche as fuck. No comfy atmosphere. Retards still thought it was good.

Skyim. I liked actually liked the thieves guild and dark brotherhood quests in Oblivion, but Skyrim somehow managed to fuck up the one redeemable aspect and fuck it up *hard*. Not to mention people where going around talking about how it was the second coming.[/spoiler]

Well now it's even worse.

It was a classic as fuck revenge arc, but it worked for me.

D-Does this count?

Only if you give the whole story.

any single player action game where the hitboxes aren't pixel perfect
note: this is every single player action game

Not much of a story to tell to be honest. Was looking to unwind after a fairly crappy day and ended up slamming my head against related.

Witcher 3:blood and wine.
fuck you.

Also, the ending of gothic 3. And the beginning of gothic 3. And everything in between.

I thought the consensus even amongst normalfags was that is was vastly inferior to tdd.

I remember it being much shorter, something close to one hour. Did you waste time by exploring everything or something like that?

Well fuck you too!

Just yesterday: getting to the very last chapter of Dead Space and discovering due to it being a shit tier PC port there is an unpatched bug that makes it impossible to move an object that you need to move due to an invisible wall - AND that if said bug happens, its bound to whatever save file you are on.

My fault somewhat though, I should know to keep multiple saves by now.

Demons' Souls - animations that force your character to move forward 10 ft and fall down a pit

Plot twist that the entire universe is an MMO and your whole party is just NPCs.

Once that happened i pretty much went fuck everything and dropped the game for half a year. Only went back to see if the plot got better at some point, it didn't. Not only did it ruin the game, it retroactively ruined the first 2 games as well.

A late-game puzzle using light beams and portals to activate doors fucked me up so bad I'll have to go back to the beginning on the area just to start it over.
That combat system is so fucking shitty, are there any recommended mods to fix it?

I doubt you will get any help with that in here. Morrowind is perfect in Holla Forums's eyes, specially the combat system, despite the game logic doing its own thing as the visual representation confirms that you did indeed hit the enemy.

Yes, you can use console to give your character 100 dex.

That ruins the roleplaying then, I like to build a character up from the ground.

I found a mod called Morrowind Combat Enhanced, going to install it later and see how it goes.

FUCKING XENOSAGA. Why the fuck did they focus on realians? Who gives a fuck about Artificial Life? This is a real problem and I keep watching people act like the reploids or the robots in Astro Boy have feelings or that they must shove feelings and heart in them. THEY ARE FUCKING MAN-MADE SLAVE ROBOTS WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS

Fucking pretentious 3deep5u hipster faggots.

Earth 2150: Lost Souls

The ending of this boss battle really pissed me off.

I had no idea it was coming though I should have expected it.

Ahaha the racing mission in Mafia was my bane when I was a little shit, especially since the first version of the game didn't come with difficulty settings for the race. Later versions allowed you to set the race to "easy" and it was fairly easy to win, but I recall the old version really putting your skills to the test. My dad beat it on his profile, and when I asked him to beat it for me, he laughed and pretty much told me to git gud.

If this really is the old version, there is a glitch there. By pressing 0 on numpad (I think it was that), you reset your car back on the track. If you take the closed off road at track's beginning, ride almost to its end, and press zero, it'll respawn right before the finish line, saving you a lot of time, and the game won't recognise that you skipped three quarters of the track. Newer version has that fixed, though.

I thought the universe was just created by gods for their entertainment? Whether it be by magic or technology I see little difference, the universe is still canonically real. You know what pissed me off about this game? At the beginning I read all the info possible in the encyclopedia thingy. Then I went to the battle simulator. The battle starts and the screen just keeps zooming in forever and the game is broken.

Video games don't make me angry. I'm not 12 anymore.

I wonder if most people Realized that was Darkstars Son from No More Heroes 1. Being Killed by anyone but Travis seems to run in the family.

So what game made you angry when you were 12 user?

Sierra adventures with command line parsers and permadeath.

FUCKING MICKS BURNED MY FUCKING MONEY
ALL I FUCKING HAD
I WENT AROUND STEALING CARS AND ROBBING STORES FOR THAT SHIT, AND THEY JUST BURN IT ALL IN ONE STORY MISSION

==AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I tried to get around this in persona 4 by getting dungeons done a day or two they appeared by running past everything, getting to the save point before the boss, and then going back and grinding.

Then you'd lose a week or two depending on the dungeon. That shit pissed me off.

Okay then.
All you really need to do is pick a main skill and then go pay someone to level it up to 60.
There, now you'll hit everything 95% of the time if you have enough stamina.

You know where to go back to, nigger faggot.

I'm salty that lucifer left that nigger water dude in the darkness to die. Felt bad for him

Here's your reply

E..noch… Thank you…

The only time I have felt true legitimate anger from a game was Kingdom Hearts 2

God damn that was the only time I have felt true rage.

Go back where?

Bloodborne.

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together, when
the Bakram executed Vyce.
When that happened, I understood what it meant to want to remove a group of people.

the worst thing for me was the one where you had to sit back in a truck and fire on cars that are chasing you
because i had finished the previous part of the mission with hardly any health
so for a long time i had to keep trying to beat the truck part without being hit once

army of two: devils cartel when the grill died so much rage towards pixels

I don't really get mad AT the game, I get mad at myself for not doing better, especially when I know I can beat it.
MH4U Masters test made me break down in tears when I realized I was about to win. Almost made me die to the pickle cause I couldn't fucking see.

Oh also ghoulish gold horn farming with randys who never aim for the horns and don't use weapons that can do blunt.

Last year I played Ninja Gaiden Black for the first time. I instantly fell in love with it. The way the control just feels perfect and the challenge it provides were fucking perfect. And then I hit Chapter 15, a chapter so fucking devious that I wish death upon Itagaki every day I wake up. I still haven't beaten that piece of shit and I doubt I ever will.

I know that all I'll ever get is 'Git Gud' but god damn it pains my nuts.

I also nearly smashed my hand on the window sill back when Trials HD came out.

You mean the tower into hell part?

Yeah.

I recently played W101 again, the level where you pick up Wonder Yellow, and I got so pissed off fighting those turtle enemies that I had to switch the console off, but that's about as much rage as I usually have.

Time to go.
see you next mission, Holla Forums

Damn, I almost got a meme overdose from that mp4. Be careful with that shit user

I was playing some old rpg on a SNES emulator years ago, and toward the end of the first dungeon one of the team members took off and took whatever you equipped on them they kept
That pissed me off bad

A bunch of shills tried pulling the "2deep4you" shit.

Yeah. There where a lot of dead ends, and I tried to do shit like see if there was secrets by stacking boxes.

Rank 2 ending pissed me off a little more by the sentiment Travis shout at Sylvia,

Makes you wonder if Dark Star was actually a good fighter.

This, I enjoyed that fuckers death.

And then his bitch son had the nerve to think I was a murderer

GW2, about the moment I hit Level 40 or so, I realized just how shit the fuck game was and I was very angry.

BioWar has never been complicated, and their best work has always been their most simple material. Compare these two stories:
Origins had the simplest fucking story you could have for a fantasy game and it managed to completely blow away the sequel games which followed it. Yeah, it had politics and other stuff, but those were just interesting aspects of the world. The moment BioWare tried to put a central focus on their bullshit, everything collapsed.

I would've enjoyed 3 more if it had been about the Mage vs Church war and not some special snowflake bullshit + muh diversity and pseudo-muslims shoehorned in.