JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Online: Diamond is Unbreakable Expansion Pack

Mother. Fucker.

How are your characters faring, Holla Forums?

lol what if we pretended that a thing was a game even though it isn't
how random haha

Just make a regular jojo thread.
I'm glad they made a new OP.

moreso, there are at least 5 real jojo games out there

JBA for SNES
JBA fightan
JBA part 5 for ps2
AllStars Battle Royale
Eye of Heaven

What a shit-ass game that was.

I like Jojo too OP, I like it mainly for the memes, it has about 100 memes, I counted it myself. That's when you know a fandom is good, the amount of memes it has.

At least it's a real game instead of this autistic LARPing of yours
At the very least talk about Jojo fangames

At the very least, suck my dick

your pubes look like shit

Holy crap this build is so broken.

za warudo is unbalanced op bullshit and you know it faggot
at least diofags had massive debuffs during day

SBR EXPANSION WHEN

SBR is about 3 years from now, we will have Vento Aureo next month at the earliest, calm your its

You fool, that would mean the deletion of the phantom blood, battle tendency, stardust crusaders and diamond is unbreakable servers, and we would only get jojolion as an extra.

I got 「BLACK BALLERINA」 when I first started and never stopped using it.

The range is pathetic, but being able to let it 'stand' on any object I can touch is neat, even if it leaves me defenseless once the enemy figures out where it is.

also you're forgetting there will be one more expansion fter

Is Rohanon still around?

Been trying to advance my stand「Audioslave」to 「Radiohead」for the last couple of days. I feel as though I'm making progress, but the end payout is going to be sweet once it turns into 「Soundgarden」

Who cares? EoH is worse than ASB.

t. faggot who imported both of them when they released in Japan

i just saw this post from the front page
sup

heh

Why doesnt Sheer Heart Attack work on Dios?

Pls help.

Well, if we're talking Phantom Blood Dio and post-Joseph Blood Dio, they're vampires. They have no heat to guide SHA to them. You'll need to set them on fire first or team up with an Abdul.

Would a Hamon class character work to give them a heat signature too? Ive got a buddy who plays a mean Joseph.

S-H-I-T

meant for

FiU guys here, we were hoping you had the art of the urchin and Fountain you did, since none of us can find a copy.

Hope you're doing well

yeah i got it
am ok. adopted cute doggo that looks kinda like iggy but hes not a full bostie so

Amazing, thank you. Take care!

Shut the fuck up with your meme threads, faggot.

What happened to that fangame anons were making?

Still working on it, getting closer to having a playable demo out so people can do the questionnaire and wander around Morioh a bit while they wait for the full game.

This stopped being funny the moment everyone tried to make their own special snowflake variant of the KOTHO meme.

I'm sorry for you, pal. To be honest I was holding onto the hope of it not being shit but I dropped it when they confirmed for the final time that there would not have been any couch multiplayer - even though the fucking thing DOES support it, since you can desync the camera with some PS3 hacks and it still works just fine. Also it was retarded of them to lock some characters from playing together.

Wait for a stable PS3 emulator

Awesome I love your work and have it saved in my Jayjay folder

What're you eggheads up to?

It should, but they'll be outclassing you in damage anyway so it wouldn't even matter.

o-oh thank you im flattered