Terrible game design thread

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED, DON'T BRAND ME FOR WHAT'S USUALLY A BEGINNER TRAP THAT SHOULD ONLY FUCK WITH ME ONCE

Oh my god who gives a fuck you autistic piece of shit.
Nobody even fucking checks your achievements.

do you suck dicks?

You know what, plebbit might actually be the website for you.

t. people who spend hours looking through people's cheevos to find sarcastic "heres one for dying !!!!!LOL!!!!" ones AND PROVING MY POINT GODDAMMIT

Holy shit what unholy abomination of a game would do this. Please tell me you're just trying to trigger me by making shit up, OH GOD PLEASE

I remember Pixel Dungeon having several death achievements. Some of them pretty much required you to get to them on purpose due to how fucking specific they are.

youhavetogoback
o
u
h
a
v
e
t
o
g
o
b
a
c
k

Damn son do you have any idea how mad you're going

Achievements are fine and all but you're putting too much thought into them. With that said the worst ones are the online only achievements in which the servers died ages ago.

Take your meds.

The worst achievements are those like "kill a developer" or "get to the top 10 of the world ranking".

Fucking hell, I don't want to be paranoid about this kind of thing offline.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say you jabbering, putrescent little simian.

uh huh honey ;)

Now user, this isn't how you cope with the amount of pills/capsules/meds you take. There, all bases covered, get fucked.

*tips*

Also holy shit I feel for you.

I stop having fun with games the moment they remind me I am a loser. What really grinds my gears is when they make those lifetime stats public and permanent. And all fucking games are doing it now. Who started this shit trend?

You write like a 12yr old and you care about shit that doesn't matter. I can guarantee you play one of LoL, Dota or Overwatch and take it seriously.

OP is evidence that the cancer is terminal, rip Holla Forums.

I'm struggling to think what's more pathetic user, the fact that you're a loser or the fact that you care that you are.

The grey orbs in the Darius series give you a random score value
at least they don't really matter much in the grand scale of later ganes

*games

The modern gamer loves the idea that his progress is permanent and adds up, it's been the basis of nearly every FPS since CoD:MW2 (i.e. Prestige). To play a game without any degree of progression is 'pointless' in a sense. Modern vidya really is a treadmill not unlike an MMO.

L-lewd…

I fucking hate that shit. One moment an orb gives me 400 score and the next it gives me 16000. I understand it's a small amount compared to the overall score but it's still dumb. They actually spent more effort coding that instead of giving a flat value, it's silly.

Holy shit, user.

u got me gud op

user, you take things seriously.

There, I bodied you with your own rules, kid.

>ADMITTING TO A NO U RESPONSE

This is some premium autism. I'ma screencap it.

Have you tried to git gud?

heh

As someone who only played DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviors, that's good to know when I go for muh leaderboard.

Manchildren who want any bit of control over their audience, in case their childhood bullies are playing.

I dunno man, I just grabbed some pathetic crap from those "story generator" pages.

LEL you're too embarrassed to do it anyway

instead* Thanks, spell check, really appreciate it

lol 8cuckmen

git gud scrubs

I can relate to this. I normally get angry as fuck if the game gives me a bullshit enemy Soul Calibur V and those shitty fights for titles that no one gives a fuck because a new Chronicles of The Sword would be better to fight and they count every time I lose.
I ragequit every fucking time I'm going to lose, because I don't want the ratio to be less than 100% on fucking OFFLINE.

The fucking grammar of "You only got 0 Int" is a real irritant.

Make sure to get that sweet ribbit karma bro XDDDDD

Is it really a ragequit, though? I feel like the term has lost all meaning, and it's now used to pressure people into rematching.

Your intentions are good but that's how it was supposed to be you homo. A cool homo though.

I bet you respond to this post too.

I win, kid.

Autist ruins a joke: more at 11

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Didn't your mom tell you not to lie? Now post a sad face, because I know you're sad.

Well, it's me pressing start and going to the quit option because I don't want to lose the last round that would make it count that I lost a battle. I guess it is.
I don't do that online though.

It's part of a game and it's designed, so fuck you it's alright and you can't shitpost about my weird choice of words, SO FUCK OFF HOTHEAD GODDAMMIT I'M TRYING TO BREAK IN f223d5 AS MY NEW BITCH AND YOU'RE KILLING MY GROOVE, GO SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE

I can't find the WebM so here.

You know you're not fooling anyone, right? I bodied you, so you're just a bitch now.

You don't even know what that term means. Low functioning autism is someone who sits and never speaks, bobbing back and forth and can't even fucking organize their blocks. I'm sure cuck also seems like the most witty insult to you.

Missed by one. Fortunately you couldn't get any more disappointing.

You better fucking not, that's wrong.

But the real question is there any emotion in your quitting? That's what'll make you a fruity sperg.

What the cuck is your problem, nig?

You don't get to talk to your daddies that way, bitchboy.

And that is the story of how OP made a popular thread of Holla Forums.
Pic related.
It's OP!

Aren't you a weird pussyboy?

Are you new to the internet?

>taking someone's time on the internet seriously

They call that "poor sportsmanship." Accept your loss and let it propel you to do better, you don't look good when you have a completely clean win record, it just lets other people know you're the type who would abandon a match to deny legitimate wins to people like an asshole.

This thread is absolutely golden. Thank you, one and all.

Nice one, toolkit.

Wanna piss off with your weird ass dominate daddy shit?

Thank YOU, user.

Over here, slutbucket.

You only get 2 this time because that last one probably hurt your feelings real good.

OP, please don't make any more threads.

Fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck is with up with Kojima having one level in each game that is the worst combination of features you could possibly have?

If you got offended in the crossfire, maybe you should try not getting offended.

You don't get a say, by the way.

Sick internet burn.

Relax, I don't like to fuck with someone else's game because I wouldn't like if someone else did that to me.

Yeah, it's me getting angry as fuck, as I said. Normally, when I win a character that took me a while to, I scream to my television telling him to go fuck himself and some other things. It's the only way to feel better after the anger.

I agree with you, it's a faggot move, but making a win/loss ratio offline is unfair. Offline mode is to train against the hardest enemies without having to remember that you will earn a lot of losses. The ratio should be online only.

I body you on all your IPs.

Yeah, totally not weird dom shit.

Just came into this thread to laugh at OP

Haha, wow.

Okay, I lost all sympathy for you. Sorry for being a cock, .

Mate it's okay if you get BTFO, just take a deep breath and your meds. Yeah I know it's you.

I mean, it's okay now that I see him for who he REALLY is, but you can't deny I had some grounds to stand on.

If you don't stop having a tantrum, you might hurt yourself.

OP you might be literally schizo. Get yourself checked.

Is this your way of using your mental illness as a shield?

Yeah, that might work on Tumblr, special snowflake.

Uhuh.

The amount of autism in this thread is starting to reach crisis levels

なに?

Pretty much.

He'll get tired eventually. Or this fucking wind might knock my power out for much longer than 2 seconds holy shit, WHY NOW I'M BEING ENTERTAINED

Oh shit never saw the GIF before, thanks user.

I think its meant to be violet or magenta or whatever that is next to purple. Not bright pink like you might see OP dressed in.

Yeah?

Yes, bitch, I'm calling you entertainment.

Really?

Don't fuck up a color, I like bright pink. I have a couple bright pink shirts. Ain't gay, ain't effeminate, cause it's just a color that I happen to like.

If you wipe your tears, you'll see yes, raelly.

This isn't a Youtube comment section, retard. Keep your cancerspeak where it belongs.

Cool.

Rolling on this shit. FISTS RUN GET!

Let me guess, too emotionally hurt to even do that? God you deserved this.

Shit man you're gonna be a Magick Archer.

Rollan

Gotta clear the flying ants off my screen. I'll be back if I care.

I've already done this run. Rerolling.

Sorcery, fists, wanderer

Fuckin A.

And that's how I bodied an autist, making him my bitch.

Might be cool, have fun.

Holy shit I want halfchan gone.

OP, stop anytime soon please. This is too pathetic to even watch.

lel wut the fuck is this from, and why is she indestructible?

Back to recover your dignity,, f223d5?

Why do you feel the need to win internet arguments? You aren't saving any sort of face, and your wild accusations seem completely off all the time. You aren't making anyone butt-hurt, you're just making everyone feel bad for you.

Apparently it's called [email protected]/* */, but I don't know a thing about it– just saw this gif and picked it up.

>he actually is trying to "win"

Really guy, take your pills.

Why is Holla Forums so fucking shit lately?

user, I hate to say it, but I hurt your feelings. You know I'm right deep down, don't worry.

ITT: OP is a faggot. The sun is hot. More news at eleven

So which part struck too close to home?

You forgot to switch IPs.

Samefag confirmed

Your next trick will be (41)

lol

This is a symptom of autism.

user, you can't just project your way through life.

A little more to the left, kiddo.

Oh boy it's a shill

Don't play games with achievements.

yeah good luck with that

wow

I didn't even know you could shill anything on this thread, original topic be damned!

Try again. One to the left.

What was the Holla Forums record anyway?

nice thread OP

(215) unless I missed something

Some autism you got, coordinating THAT

I know you're just a shitposter but are you okay?

OP will never beat the record, unfortunately.

all right real talk, I have no idea what you're trying to imply here. Please clarify.

Sad, not gonna lie

user you should take your pills

Take your meds.

Wow OP, if you had just played old games with no achievements(there are hundreds if not thousands of such games) or not have been such a cry baby, none of this would have ever happened.

If this thread made you cry, that's your fault. And yes, I can tell you're projecting.

user please, your family is probably worried about you

And yet, you are the one who made a thread complaining about how achievements made fun of you.

So an achievement made fun of you, and that actually hurt your feelings? Good lord, no wonder you're entertainment.

I am witnessing a breakdown, aren't I

Talk about projecting.

Not really bad design but something I absolutely hate

I'm not talking about things like Serious Sam, because at least there it was hidden so you weren't pissed about not being able to chose that option from the start. But in other games it always feels like they're trying to artificially create replaybility.

Damn son do you have any idea how mad you're going

I feel guilty for letting this happen.

Haven't you noticed how everyone is against you and makes fun of you ITT?
your next line is going to be: Ha ha no u mad, stop projecting

His next line is obviously going to be

Jesus christ user, it's like you WANT to embarrass yourself.

JoJo is the MLP of anime, also I pity your family

Nice dubs, here is something actually good.

You know you've failed as a troll when all you managed to do was get everyone to laugh at you.

Completely ruined Max Payne 3 for me. You shoot 3 dudes and then stick your thumb up your ass for 20 seconds while Max opens a door or something.

How is this thread still going after three hours?

The part were you posted 53 times while sucking cock at the same time

People just keep driving OP further

I'm not sure which is worse, OP acting like a gigantic man baby or the idiots who keep responding to him expecting something different.

OP go and fucking hang yourself so you get the attention you so desperately need from your parents who have left the computer to babysit you, you faggoty little fish-finger eating nose-picking cock-sucking butt-plugging nigger.

never expected anything different, I just like to bully spergs

I bet you game designer faggots thought you were so clever when you came up with this shitty mechanic, but it actually fucking sucks, fuck you. I wanted a challenge, not play a fucking cripple. Now I'm at the final boss, 10 levels behind, with shitty gear and low skills. Fucking bravo.

Retards.

ikr?

No matter if you're 12, no matter if you live to be an old man, no matter if you became a king or a god, your life will remain a failure for this thread alone.
Grats on picking an anonymous channel to play out your embarrassing puppeteer fantasy; but then, the magnitude of your idiocy makes it safe to assume you're not going to be able to contain it.

OP should hang himself, and so should all the other achievement whores and losers afraid of somebody seeing their k/d ratio.

you guys have all been fooled, the thread is b8, and OP's ID proves it.

too late faggot

Let's rock and ROLL!

what an upset person

I need to watch that again.

achievements only exist for data mining. only 5% of players ever finished the game? fuck it, make the next game shorter, nobody will notice.
if there are people on Holla Forums who thought achievements were a feature for players rather than publishers i'd be disappointed.

Who the fuck let their children to this place?
Why are these kids not screaming in fear?

Did you forget to read your handbook from our lord and savior Anita? Violence is fine except against women and sex it bad for men only.

I thought modern game suffers from this, but in a different way. Sure you can tell you're progressing through the cutscene. But level design wise, the levels never feel like they're progressing. Maybe because modern games rarely use bosses anymore.

wait a second what is this thread about?

Who the fuck came up with this? It's easy to miss the DLC if you played blind, I'd expect almost everyone playing it blind misses it.

Bait, dear user. It's nothing but bait.

Shit user, you only got 0 int.

That entire game is wasted potential beyond an hour or so of Youtube bait.

WEW

Cmon you nigger, you can do it.

Terrible game design? Here you go. Perfect game to show off how awful you can make this kind of game.

Why does Serperior look so lewd

Because nintendo knows their audience.

Sick ID, bro.

Freudian reasons

i'd give you 5 GBP since it you
made an attempt

I feel like I had the opposite problem.

You don't even know how to parse greentext. Wherever you came from, you need to go back.

Gimmie something fun, man.

This thread could have been good if OP wasn't such a self-conscious fag.

What the fuck is going on this thread?
OP, take your meds and lay down for a while.

What a little bitch.

btwCheck 'em

Who thinks this is acceptable?

kill yourself OP, only you care about achievements

What game? That sounds insanely retarded.

hi xbawks kid

Why contain it? Let it spill over to the waifu threads, let the sages pile up in the replys, in the end… Theyll beg us to save them.

Xiaolin Showdown was the shit

Xiaolin Showdown was shit.

Rollin'

Sounds like warframe

What's next? A kotaku article about how ableist games are for not providing a free win button? Man the fuck up, you pansy.

I came to the thread to actually post about a game I made a bad choice in buying but what the fuck
Oh yeah. And dont get Claire Extended edition. No 2d game should make your map one that displays everything like an 3d actual map, it should display the it by room too room. Also since when did a horror game having no combat become a good choice? I swear to god I actually miss Silent hill 2's clunky combat system for at least being usable.

never actually played this game
no time like the present. rollan'

Yeah but it was my shit

Blame that on later Penumbra games and Amnesia.

*wrong doesn't actually mean wrong here, 0a819d is just a lizard fucking queer with a peculiar taste for shit.

They're thrown in because Microsoft and Sony makes them mandatory, I'm pretty sure Steam makes them mandatory for certain publishers too.

Video games were better before they existed.

There's a reason that game killed the collectathon.

This thread is fucking terrible, and now I hate the new pokemon art style.

I have a few

fucking gay knowing any save can only be 99% and even on critical I only get the critical mode trophy.

Seems like either an oversight or a beginners trap but either way it's a dick move.

Did I ever say the whole image is wrong, my friend?

forgot the one for the image

Ai this brain dead kills enjoyment

Sounds like a sick game, how do we play

There is literally nothing wrong with this

Are you seriously that concerned about fucking trophies?

go back to driving your cucked gookmobiles faggot

As long as it's free as in freedom I'd play it.

It's supposed to be 10 Int.

The herd thinks 0 is funnier, so that's what they use.

Why is this thread even alive? Who tricked me?

That is 100% acceptable.

The herd?

Who is this guy who thinks he knows everything about video games?

Nobody checks anybody else's achievements. Nobody gives a shit about anything anybody else accomplishes.
This is true throughout every facet of existence.

The only person who has the slightest goddamn chance of giving a singular solitary fuck about anything you accomplished, is your mother, and even she should know better than to encourage ego-masturbation.

The golden rule is "everybody in the world is shit except me". This holds true for everybody, thus everybody in the world is forever, permanently and irrevocably unimportant shit on the bottom of your fucking shoe.

Die.

Fuck that noise

Oh man, this is gonna be fun, isn't it?

welp.
That was a let down. Just some autistic that no one talks to wanting some (you)s

nuke this thread and ban everyone in it including me

Check em

2s

is this the fart posting thread?

you're the autistic trash around here user

ROCK AND ROLL

the real problem here is that there are still people caring about achievements like they actualy mean anything.

for some reason it doesn't feel as impressive as it should

Holla Forums

Dead Rising

Dead Rising 2

Dead Rising 3

Is there an easy way to get this right?

fuck you 3dworld

ftfy
Remember that you ain't special either. Neither am I. Nor anyone.
I enjoyed that little "Die." at the end. Nice touch.

hth

Its literally milliseconds you fag. I could have deleted it before anyone saw it to but it was too much effort for qunits