Kirby

Which is the better one of these two?
Also give me a bit of an in depth analysis of both titles, if you can.

I'm especially interested in the overall amount of content and replay value.

I personally liked Triple Deluxe better. Not a big fan of the robots.
But they're both about the same.

Triple Deluxe

Planet Robobot

Overall I'd say go with Robobot since it just generally improves on what Triple Deluxe had to offer. I played PR first though so I might be a little bit biased, but they're both great games and worth owning if you have a 3DS

I should also add

Both are amazing and I would recommend them on the same level, the only stipulation being play order.

HOWEVER
Robobot has the hypest moment in all of kirby. When the Halberd shows up. 1000 words of dialogue cannot express what meta knight conveys in a single nod.

I only bought PR because of nostalgia.
No regretti, it was very good spaghetti.
fucking hate it

Get both
Both are good because kirby games in general are good even without gimics or with them they are good

I played Robobot demo at a game stop to see if I should buy it. In short, I didn't.
It's probably the best kirby game to date for all I know, but I couldn't shake the notion that if I get it, the game would just consist of going through the motions of beating a game.
How wrong am I?

I should have said that I'm looking for a new kirby game. I only played Nightmare in Dreamland, Squeak Squad, and Superstar Ultra. It might be because I was a kid, but I remember NiD most fondly and I remember SSU having the dopest abilities. It felt like a shame to me that it was a game comprised of smaller games, and only thought 1 or 2 of those were worth playing again.
I'm looking for a good reason to get a new kirby game, but from that demo, I wasn't comvinced that it had the action of NiD or the fun abilities of SSU.

If the minigames you are referring to are Kirby Fighters and Dedede’s Drum Dash, it's possible to buy the enhanced versions of those from the eShop (but they also unlock some more content if you have KTD save data) and just get Robobot instead.

robobot was objectively better

Sectonia was a better final boss though

Robobot improves on all the mechanics of TD, and has some of the best music in the series. TD is fun, but I can't stand the Hypernova/Mega Power gimmicks, all they do is let you finish the level unchallenged, but it takes forever to use them. The robot is overpowered, but at least it actually changes the gameplay, like the helpers in the old Adventure games. Wheel is still the most fun power

TD has more interesting levels and bosses that are more fun to fight, while PR has the better trademark mechanic.

I liked triple deluxe, but the demo for robobot seems like it might be better. tfw no money and too high moral standards to pirate anything that isn't abandonware

Just CFW you 3DS and play it.

Well, pirating isn't inherently wrong, but it's true that you shouldn't pirate something if you want the dev to know you want more.

Well, duh. That's how "Reused assets + A MECH: the game" works. Having played both not terribly far apart from one another, I preferred TD's levels over PR's.

At least you can put the stickers on your robutt. Kechains are dumb.

I prefer Robobot because I find the robot gimmick more entertaining than supernova.

but both are great