4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you get to design or build something?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Memesdankest
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

OH NO
NOT ME

I NEVER
LOST
CONTROL

Morning everyone!

I got really depressed earlier after watching some cutesy SoL. We will never get to live that comfy 2D life. Wish I were born 50 years from now instead. It might be a commie hellscape but at least they will likely have good VR unless SJWs ban it or something.

My depression has completley worn off and now its evolved into bad anixety.

Also, RCT2.

Holy shit Holla Forums had shills today, just as many as Holla Forums has usually Not this thread though

I can't wait for world war 3!

Halo 3 forge

Like shilling for games or what?

What are you anxious about?

One of my online friends committed suicide earlier this week. I only just found out today.

This is somehow shocking? Holla Forums's been shit for the past month.

prolly sum mo'fuckin…..shieeet niggas mus not b builders goddayuum

ya'll know vince carter still playin? he old af forea'llly tho monica

shieet man u ain't need dat vr mang

das real family

Niggerfeild 1 and WE WUZ MAFIA N SHEIT 3

Sorry user. Most of my online friends are from 4am so I'm always worried about that happening.

Hope you are doing alright.

Good morning.
I slept all day, woke up late in the afternoon, and did some errands for my folks, since Grandpa was being admitted to the hospital and everyone was all over today. Despite the grim implications, it was a rather uneventful day thank God.
Didn't get jack shit done today though. The most successful thing I did all day was watch a video of a Trump rally.

Trust me, this is worse than usual, did some shit AAA games release recently

Work despite everything going perfect and college despite everything going perfect

Can't tell if better or worse than depression

SS13 or RCT2, in SS13 it's fun to build a little club as a MoMMI and watch the filthy carboniggers be jealous of your work.

ME TOO

No, it's not. It's been the same for the past month. If you thought it was somehow worse, then you have shit taste in threads.

Hey guys what's going on? I've been sleeping a fuckton and been kind of spaced out and I don't know why. Tryin out some waifu magic and it's coming very slowly but we'll see what happens.

Lego Racers is fun as shit even if car builiding is limited. Custom parks in Tony Hawk were really rad too.

don't worry Ritsu they will ban it ;-;

Had a nice family thing for most of the day. Glad to be home though. Can't stand being around people too long.
Besiege. I've never built anything good in it, though. The closest I came to a working contraption was basically a catapult that would throw a rock straight up in the air, and hit itself.

take a hike fam, if you got da time. Oregon gr8 4 dat monica. is ez to get anxious i'd say u rly jus focussin on too many thangz at once tbh monica.

I just want to sit in a comfy 2d room with comfy 2d grils making comfy 2d jokes all day. Its the comfiest.

I wish they'd hire me to be a shill. I'd be good at it I think.

I started Zoo Tycoon 2 a few days ago because of a thread here. Shit is surprisingly fun

At this rate its either Hilldog sending off the third nuke to Russia or some lefties getting pissed and triggering a political crusade

I just want to be alone with my waifu fam.

Oh no, not me sir. Not at all. Neetbuxx is great, I don't got to go outside anymore and all I do is lurk and do nothing of value all day.

Playing any vidya? Been playing SMT4:A for the past little while and I seem to be having fun. Right? Games are fun. They should be fun. I need to play more games.

Damn sorry about the grandpa, whats he got?

Don't gotta answer if you don't wanna though.

Eh at least being anxious might make you work harder even if stressed rather than depression that makes you want to do nothing.

I'm just hoping the internet isn't completely took over by then so guys like us can share stuff like that among ourselves.

I meant other than the Overwatch shills

That sucks man, are you one of the people who thinks anxiety is worse than depression?

Does Tropico count?

So have I. Yesterday I went to sleep at 2:00 in the afternoon and woke up at 6:00 in the morning. Not even noon and I was tired again.
What's that?

I want the current shitposting cycle to end already; it's like being back on halfchan right now.

I'm really glad I tried out Spacechem; being able to build better solutions as you get a greater understanding of the mechanics is pretty fun.

2d like 2d 2d or 2d like 3d but like on summa dat paper doll ish. I mean conceptually speakin monica 2d b like non existant af i'm just wonderin how dat would translate on like a spatial level with vr u kna'mean fam.

if only we could channel summa dat ole sjw hate towards da saudis or sumn….

it's not ur fault cowpoke

Again, been like that dummy.

Yuyushiki is the comfiest shit, this one ain't even about waifus this time. I just want that kinda life.

Sounds like a lot of work. I just want to sit around eating sweets and being around cute 2ds.

Kirby is always a fun game, especially Dream Land 3 and 64.

It will never end. Halfchan refugees are coming by the truckload.

Well the reason Holla Forums is shit is because most moden vidya is shit

Oh man user, are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?

Did you see the chopjob censorshit that Sony introduced with that Tekken Waifushit? VR doesn't need to be banned, the cucked industry will take care of that for us. Unless your name is "Illusion", in which case, Godspeed and God bless.

I once hiked up a mile-high mountain. Don't know how I managed to do it as a fat, broken human being, but I did. It was one of those things that you don't enjoy doing at the time, but you're glad you did it well after the fact. I'd do it again if I had the time and money, the Appalachian Whatever Club charges a fortune to stay at lodges, and membership is expensive too.

I'm too sleepy to look for vids of it but ask me another time. It kinda works.

Holy fuck get some tasye

*taste

It depends.
It only lasts in small waves, but its more of a fear of god feeling than anything. Depression is just being sad

Not really
Its more like awaiting a punishment more than I have to do something quick

God I love KDL3. 64 is great too.

>>>/a/

Get with the times my nigga

If its on PC some 400lb hacker will fix it anyway.

Also

Was the food any good?

it make me sad 2 see how far we done fell monica

appalachia crazy, my one fuzz'n did dis trail dat go like georgia to WV or sumn took dat nigga like 4 monfs but he a eagle scout n shit, n dem niggas semper fi w/ it fo'real fo'real.

i filet mang

naw fo'real do dat shit kinda creeepy dawg but no shade intended monica fo'real

u got a problem w/ 400 lb nyckas man?

My vision is getting worse what do

Can you at least enjoy games and stuff while anxious?

Maybe play something spoopy so it adds to the effect.

i-its a Trump joke

We don't need eyes where we're going

Dank ugandan memes on stream
cytu.be/r/Memesdankest

The outside is shit anyway.

Evening. It has been a good week. Lots of work, though I wish engineers weren't functionally illiterate. Would make my job a lot easier.

Aside from that, I got Mario Kart 8 today. Really fun game and the netcode is butter smooth, though I think Sega All Stars Transformed is better.

My workout routine has been going smooth as well. I feel like I'm making a bit of progress. Slow, but steady. After almost a month I already feel far better than when I started.

Sim City 4.

HEY HEY HEY HEY
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

or steal yo bro's eyes on sum uchiha ish

oh fo'real? man dat nycka wy'lin i hope he don't blow it w/ dis shit he's definitely bout as far as you can go while still toe'in dat line u kno

Do like I do and only go to the eye doctor once every 5 years and try not to think about it.

My hearing is getting worse too, if I go half blind and half deaf in another 5-10 years I'll just end it

Had worse. Was just at a local restaurant. My brother was late and asked us to order for him but I sent him pictures of my dessert, told him we got it for him, and then sent him pictures of me eating it. Best laugh I've had in a while.

RCT1.

P-please don't leave me, what would Ritsu think?

I know X, it's just I guess everyone feels like they were born too soon or too late sometimes.

The DLC tracks are too good in that. Especially Animal Crossing and the F-Zero ones. But, yeah, Transformed is still better. 100%ed that shit. Vyse/BD Joe master race.

good night

Ayy yang!

Whats the best thing you ate since the last time you were here?

Nah this one was a pretty funny bit one of the shillary debates. She brought up the Russia hacker thing in regards to her email and hes like "We don't even know its Russia, it could be a 400lb hacker in his bed for all we know."

Hopefully shes waiting on the other side fam.

Night!

I just can't help loving Ryo driving on an Outrun machine. Brilliant.

Are they really that good? I might just pick them up then. Also, Link sounds like a fun character.

I want to be a cowboy dammit its not fair.

'Least you aren't a Pat level manlet. He's 5'3"

I haven't played as Link, but the DLC tracks are my favourites. I forgot the Excitebike one is really good too.

FEEL THE DESPAIR! LIFE SUCKS EVERYTHING FUCKING SUCKS

I feel bad about letting her get too distant, but I honestly didn't know how to help her with her problems, especially since I live half a country away from her. Regardless, I'm getting flowers delivered to her funeral along with a card signed by as many people she was friends/mutuals with as I could possibly find online and get their permission to.

Yeah hopefully. The globalist will pull the plug on the economy and resort to war and maybe nukes rather than give up power though.

this tbh

I'd rather be have depression than anxiety myself tbh

HEY 8CH CAN YOU NOT SUCK DICK FOR LONGER THAN FIVE SECONDS SO I CAN MAKE A POST THANKS

We don't know, that's why he's in the hospital. He was in good spirits Friday when I saw him last, but he had some really bad swelling in his arms and legs. His legs barely function. Hopefully, it's nothing that can't be fixed. He's a good guy, one of the last male role models in my life. I'd be crushed if I lost him.

Ritsu will watch literally anything with lesbians in it.

Playstation VR. I haven't heard anything about it being on PC. The PS4, as usual, is getting volumes of shit but nothing worthwhile.

Yeah, people apparently go the whole length of the range, hiking from cabin to cabin. Sounds like a nice trip to take, if you;re physically capable and can float the money for it. The whole range is full of lots of beautiful places.

Go to eye doctor.

Shit, I can't believe it's chocolate pudding time already

Hope everybody is having a good weekend so far

Talkin shit bout engineers m8?

Eh, it's alright. How's yours?

That sucks. Hope they can figure it out soon.

And ayy you saying you don't like yuyushiki fam?

Wait today isn't monday?

I'm gonna go to my school library for about 4 hours on Monday to research some autistic shit that a few people around here know about already. Wish me luck!

I might as well at this point fam. I'm borderline braindead as is.

I don't know if I'm depressed or not right now. I'm just that uncertain right now.

I'm broke as fuck and can't afford health insurance, nor do I qualify for king niggercare anyway. Can't wait to get fined like a mofo on taxes.

You too user.

You dick.

I feel ya on dat 1 pep

WE WUZ KAAANGZ

dem niggas crazy fo'real. hw fuckin up again? gottdayuum fam

ye ye fam real nycka hours

sunday niggga

weed is good for you fam get yoself a prescription

Au revoir.

Yeah at least I got the tall thing going for me, depending on your definition of tall.

I don't have it in me tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to stay up later. Goodnight

Time has no meaning anyway.

Night peko!

It was so worth it. High point of my last few weeks, really.

It's a damn shame it happened user, I know what it's like to have it end that way. I hope you feel better about it man, don't let it weigh you down forever. Sometimes you do all you can but it just isn't enough and there's nothing more to be done.

It started out sort of bad, but got better. Good friend of mine got GTAV and was gonna play online with me, but by the time he finished doing the mandatory prologue mission and tutorials he had to log off for the day. Ended up going out for a bit, got a burger for a late lunch. Now I'm playing Stellaris with some old college buddies right now.

Unfortunetely, I fear the same. But we are stronger. They have no morals.

Not talking shit, just think engineers can't write for shit.

It's not the same.

It's alright, how's yours?

eh…it's alright. I just wanted a crime story instead of a deconstruction of one…

i wouldn't say meaningless fam i'd say mo dat it is of lil consequence to sum but it always have meaning unless us sum fo dimensional bean u kno wut i'm sayin monica

engineers is sum times da dumbest nyckas i eva met while knowan mo den i eva gon kno bout anything sum how

What have you done in the last, say, 24 hours during your free time?

I haven't played the singleplayer at all, I've just put a bunch of time into the multiplayer. I like that a lot better.

We can't have any either if we want to win.

You are right, its fucking better.

Maybe one day it'll happen to us X, maybe.

Go to the doctor. Barring that, try out the shitty non-perscription glasses at Walmart or something and see if that helps.
Welcome to being an adult, enjoy your stay.

Where the fuck do people find drug dealers? I'm too sheltered and antisocial to even fathom getting drugs without it being legal.

tbh fam I wish hotwheels would come back. He was better than Josh and Codemonkey, back when he gave a damn.

If your everything goes you can just apply for cripplebux and go turboneet, though. pls don't leave us fam, just get a hearing aid or inch-thick glasses instead

If you want some decent single player Sleeping Dogs has that instead. Much better. Not sure if you want it though.

Peace.

How rustled was he?

Answer the question!

And I gotta stay to bully you forever fam don't worry!

Wonder if 4d is comfier than 2d. Or even less comfy than 3d.

Sleep a lot, talk on IRC, browse imageboards and be stressed out in general.

I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT!

Asking around college campuses or inquiring from normalfags can point you in the right direction.

Well you got me there fam

Luckily I managed to be a huge asshole and preserve the image of being a total weirdo around a girl who apparently has a thing for me, otherwise I might have gotten into some horrible situation like an emotional connection or something with another human being, ha ha. Besides that shit, it was kinda fun, but I realised that I might actually really, really hate women and minorities and homosexuals.

Has anyone else found themselves far more ebil and racist than they used to be? Has the current year done that to me/us?

i wish i could help yui u wanna muffin basket monica?

u jus gotta kno sum nyckas dat kno some nyckas u kno. don't be burnin no bridges u kno.

shieet i hope so

I mean 4d is prolly jus a lossless format as far as time is concerned so 2d would be contained therein mo den likely monica

man u stressin yo self out fam u gotta do sumn bout dat fam

So no vidja, animu, movies, nothing? Any music or anything?

This. People around smoking sections got the hook up usually.

Unless you were really really autistic about it, laughing about it a little might have helped you out you know you autist.

It's only natural to have regrets, I know. I wish I had done more, but hindsight is 20/20, unfortunately.

Just, to anyone who bothers to read this. Go talk to your friends. Even if it's just for a little bit, show them that they matter to you. That their existence isn't for nothing, regardless of how bleak the future may seem.

I've flirted with the idea of suicide through my life, but for no longer.

I mean, he seemed like he was still well-enough off to be cheery, but at the same time, I've seen people crash and crash fast. I think my dad went from seeming to be on the upswing to dead in a matter of a couple weeks, if memory serves. Here's to hoping, though.

Welcome. Don't worry, nobody else does either.
Yeah but that means interacting with and having faith in normalfags.

I haven't had enough friends to pull that off since high school, though.

I'm not sure. Maybe standards instead of morals. Drastic measures.

The less she is attracted to me, the better. She's like a fucking stereotypical tsundere sometimes, I swear. On the one hand, she calls me gross and stupid, but on the other she is always finding excuses to be around me/alone with me/touching me. I fucking hate women.

A 4D woman would be able to move in ways you can't even come close to comprehending

not really no.

Yeah but how would you live in 4d.

Damn thats rough. Never really seen much death in my family luckily besides my grams so don't really know how it goes.

You are "racist" your whole life. You just realize it later.

More like it turned left. Depression is like an empty box of cereal, put back in the cupboard/on top of the refrigerator. Anxiety is wondering if the half of the box of raisin bran that is left, is all of the raisins that had settled.

On the plus side, when you reach critical mass, you're too empty inside to even bother killing yourself. It's too far outside of your usual routine. That is, unless something else grabs the steering wheel, like severe health problems.

Pretty rustled. Not quite on the same level as when he was 4 and I woke him up in mid-August by telling him it was Christmas.

day a time i suppose

3D a shit but good luck. She a weeb or anything?

Can't have those either. Gotta out jew the jews.

Like side to side?

Man you don't know how smart you really are.

I dunno what to do man. I'm probably gonna start smoking pot again soon because I just feel like not existing.

I dunno what to listen to atm, and my left speaker broke. Can't jack into my stereo because my cord got ruined. Tried playing TF2 yesterday but I quit after 1 round.

You don't have to have faith in them. If you're willing to give em a couple a bucks they'll gladly sell you some pot.

Hey guys

Well at least something good came out of this, as morbid as that sounds.

I feel like we'll just be playing right into their game if we do that, though it's not something I've thought about for very long. Worst comes worst we will make the holocaust real.

Well a 4d woman either moves in an Axis we can't imagine or they can move though time as well as space

ye ye i kno dat feel fo'really man but withdrawin completely from people is one thing but withdrawin from even yo self n da natural world itself is anotha brotha.

wuz good monica

I mean, I always disliked/distrusted minorities, but now I am ACTIVELY racist, using racial slurs in everyday conversations with people I know.

She's a fucking Chink and kind of a weeb.

I'm smart enough to be scared of women.

I dunno what to do man. I just don't.

Doesn't sound comfy tbh

HEY THATS ANTISEMETIC REPORTED

She cute?

You gonna giver the D?

Trump does it time to time and the Jews always get pissed when he outjews them

That's what you get for acknowledging 3DPD.
3D IS NOT IMPORTANT.

I'm trying to put the ill possibilities out of my head. I don't need my life ruined again like last time, so let's just hope for the best.

I mean faith in the sense that it's not some spook trying to throw you in jail or some other spook trying to shank you for an extra dollar.

I played Sleeping Dogs when it came out and I fucking loved it. That game was really great. Apparently they were working on an MMO and it got cancelled, which is a bummer.

Enjoying ahmeds culture, vive la france

Might be for the best. MMOs haven't been great for a while now.

It should be illegal to be that much of a dick

Wait until you grow weary of everybody on IRC after talking with them for ten years, sever all ties, and never go back.

It's funny when sleeping takes too much effort to bother with, because staring at the monitor takes less effort than trying to lose consciousness without settling in an uncomfortable position and having to turn over yet again, then getting irritated, and having your body temperature skyrocket, broiling you under your blanket, and keeping you even more alert to every annoyance and discomfort, no matter how small.

Sounds like depression.

do it like dis monica get yo core ryt breav n clear yo head out monica dat earf body of yours b holdin too much in you gotta get on yo elsa game fam n let dat shit go kna'mean pimpn.

but fo'real fam we live in a memetic society and i'd say most white nigguhz n shit 90% of yo problems b psycho somatic. meanin u gotta get yo mind ryt but da easy way to do dat is get yo body ryt.

OOOH DAS COLD FAM DAYUUM

yo u see dat nigga strollin through paris w/ all deez illegal africans chillin up in da median fam

You have to acknowledge people when they exist within close proximity to you, user. Failure to do so can result in death or injury.

I am so self-loathing that the idea of ever letting myself become closer to another human being, emotionally or physically again kind of disgusts me. It's hard for a lot of people to understand what it's like to hate yourself THIS much.

I just wish that trick worked a second time.

Spend some time with him if you get a chance.

Did you see 2d in my last post? I didn't.

What if 4D waifus get you in the way we get 2D waifus

Howdy bud, how are ya?

Me and Sunshine have been chilling out and playing vidya as always. It looks like I'm gonna be moving from my living room into my basement soon, once I get everything situated down there. It's gonna be comfy to sit back down there again like I was doing a couple of years ago. It looks like they're finally upgrading the old-ass internet wires outside of my house, too, so I'll be getting something better than 300kbps and, from what I'm hearing, we'll be getting 50mbps upload and download. I'm really happy about that, and I'm planning on digging around and finding an MMO to sink time into for the first time in a while. It's gonna be great.

Oh shit, another tulpafag? Nice to see you. What's she like? Mind telling us about her a bit? Unless you're not actually a tulpafag and you're just promoting tulpamancy for some strange reason.

What about 1D waifus?

I always had a feeling that minorities were far less intelligent than us. Looking around, I realize I was correct.

Nothing bothers me more than the cult of homosexuality though.

I will be a good goy from now on.

He's running for president of the US, though. He's gotta at least try to pretend he's playing the same game.

For them, perhaps. I just keep everybody aware of my few simple rules. If it's not important, FUCK OFF. If you think it would piss me off, DOUBLE FUCK OFF. If you want to complain about a specific person, TRIPLE FUCK OFF.

What's her name? Dot?

Oh fuck my sides. You glorious bastard.

The resemblance is uncanny, no? :^)

3DPD thrives on attention, and has a laser-focus on acquiring it whenever possible. In my experience, the one beauty of 3D is that if you ignore them, they ignore you.

I try. I'm not the best grandson in the world, but I make an attempt to do what I can when I can.
Don't start getting me all sad I'm not ready to say goodbye yet.

I wonder if Trump lives in 4d

A tsundere chick sounds perfect for you then.

I don't think 4D beings can affect the flow of time.

Guess 2Ds get stuck with those.

And just like that you already lost the war

You need to be on the cutting edge of being a dick, need to innovate, nawmsayain?

You shouldn't be looking to smoke pot anyway fam. I've already done the damage to my brain so fuck it why not.

My body ain't that bad but I'm all sorts of fucked in the head at this point man.

I'm jealous! I wish I had a comfy basement to live in.

Wanna play Ragnarok Online fam?

I'm talking about this conversation as a whole.

Alright well have you watched yuyushiki?

Its been confirmed for a while that Trump used designs from Tesla to build time machines.

This is the first time I've replied to you though.

I used to have restraint.

Every time.

It would be perfect if I didn't hate myself to such an extent that I actively stop myself becoming emotionally attached to people. My first assumption whenever someone is nice to me or wants to spend time with me is that they are looking to trick me into opening up to them so that they can use it against me, too.

I try, but it's tough to be creative.

Nah a 4d woman could move in time as we moves in space

I was enjoying the VN Steins Gate when that thread happened, pretty funny

I asked out of a particularly morbid curiosity. I mean, I can't do any worse, I already look like enough of a hippy that people have implied to my face that I smoke pounds of pot daily. Probably because I'm so spaced out all the time.

Nope. Looks like Not!Yuru Yuri from here, fam.

Whatever.

dey prolly used da lil nigguhs mug shot 2.

i'ma send u sum muffins man

What made you lose it

You don't got to trust her to get her to suck ur dick fam

I picture them being on rails when they move through time. Kinda sad really.

True, you have to subscribe to "Dicking Monthly" and be a member of the American Dickage Association to get those professional being-a-dick techniques. Being a dick is a hard job.

Happened to me before. 3D is parasitic.

I get that way in the opposite context.
I'm a social animal that despises everyone with a passion and makes sure they know it. Like an anti-normalfag. I don't want to be but that's how I am at this point. Then I get home and I'm paranoid for the rest of the day and I try to fall asleep and I can't. There's something seriously wrong with me but I'm too scared to get help.

Thankless, too.

Seeing my entire city transform from largely white to being filled to the brim with fucking foreigners over the course of a few years. Seeing the way homosexuals and their degeneracy are celebrated and paraded through the streets. Seeing the unwashed masses of university students worshiping Communism and putting up pro-Marx posters around town. Seeing my people, my way of life, and my future slowly get replaced by endless waves of consumerism and sub-80-IQ subhumans.

Truthfully, I'm not even sure she "likes" me. She could just act like this with everyone, but I have very little from of reference.

Fucking watch it you nigger.

Its comfy as all fuck and funny as shit.

YRYR is more on the comedy side of SoL, K-on is on the comfy side. Yuyushiki is like nicely in the middle.

das right

Ain't that the fuckin' truth.

It's happening down here too. I thought the south was safe from all this. It makes me wrought with sadness. I just want all commies to die man.

Yeah that seems to be the straw that breaks the camel's back for most people around here.

Don't fight it. Embrace it.

At least you got us fam

Eh being aloof and not caring about girls is like the number one way for them to like you so you'll whole hating grils thing probably helps a lot without you realizing it.

And wit the whole foreigner thing. God I'm sick of seeing fucking mudslimes here. East TN used to be so fucking white that seeing anything but the odd black here or there was really rare. Now I can't go into any bigger town without seeing a mudslime or two.

Have you tried being an ugly asshole who's had a decade of practice making a concerted effort to be as undesirable as humanly possible? That always does the trick for me.

SOMEONE'S DOING THE DICKING
Shit nigga where do I sign up?

I've got ADHD, so I space out all the time. It's chronic and it's never going away. I don't have that other problem, though. I could be a normalfag if I cared enough to interact with other people, but I rarely ever interact with people unsolicited. Most of the reason I'm able to carry on a non-autistic conversation is because I'm good at telling self-deprecating stories. It was my coping mechanism as a kid that I've self-internalized as an adult.

I dunno. Maybe when I've chewed through more of the cute girls doing cute things I've already got on my backlog. I'm not dying to watch it at the moment tbh.

It's nice. I have good memories of my first times with Sunshine, as I made her when I was living down there. Her favorite way of cuddling up with me in bed is hugging me from behind and resting her cheek on mine by putting her head over my shoulder, kinda. It's the first thing she did when she got into bed with me way back when, and it was fucking spiritual to feel that kind of affection from someone so nice after being fairly lonely. It's gonna be a nice trip to the past.
Maybe. I was thinking of trying the trial of FFXIV. Ragnarok is a classic though, so I should try it at some point. I'm really interested in XIV, however, so I think I wanna attempt to get into that if anything.

www.dickinginthenameof.org for more information.

I'd rather die the most painful death in the world than do that.

You guys are awesome man.

To think I always wanted to move there. Why does everything have to suck so much dick?

I'm an uglet manlet, so I have no idea why any woman would be interested in me, and they HAVE been interested in me. I have had to tell women that I'm sorry because I don't love them the way they love me and other stupid shit.

What shows you got lined up in front of it?

Its still more white than most of the country besides those midwest states. And the whitest in the south so. If its gotten like this here I can't imagine how much worse it is elsewhere.

Back in the 80s half of counties were all white, now none are

I recently had the displeasure of experiencing this. It feels terrible to act as if a beggar can be a chooser, though I know that's not exactly what's happening.

The world is going to crash and burn anyway and you can enjoy that instead of fighting it any dying a worthless death at the end of it.

Manlets get shit on but I never had any problems getting 3dpd back when I wanted to. Being a guy is 100% about fucking around with a girls retarded brain anyway.

What state you in?

THIS TBH deez hoes all about a dolla

this tbh monica

I keep booting that up and staring at the game while not doing anything. I want to play it because the expac sounds like fun, but I can't bring myself to go through months of grind again, nor do I feel like wrestling with SE to get my account back. I couldn't bring myself to do all of the shit involved in setting up FFXI to play with Holla Forums either. The realization that I'm starting to get burned out on MMOs once and for all is starting to sink in. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

Finishing Bakuon, the rest of K-On, the rest of YRYR. I'm sure I've got other shit hanging around on my hard drives that I should watch at some point, but that's off the top of my head.

Maybe the dream is still alive. I went there when I was young and always wanted to move there or TX one or the other.

Tweaking the "rules" for my little "RPG System"

Damage comes in 4 major types
Slashing, from swords, blades, axes, etc
Smashing, from Maces, Hammers, Knuckles, etc
Piercing, from Spears, Rapiers, Arrows, etc
And Magical, from Wands, Staves, Enchanted Weapons, and Instruments.

Magical Weapons are each suited to a different kind of magic.
Staves and wands are best suited for targeted offensive spells, like lighting, fireballs, etc.

Musical Instruments are best for AOE and channeled Buff/Debuff spells

DID YOU GIVE HER THE D user
And no, I was racist the whole time and love it.

I'm Victorian, so basically think Australian California and you'd be insanely on the money other than Spics

This one time, back when I was first in college, my dorm roommate was trying to heckle some girls into giving me attention, so I insisted that I had a microscopic penis until they finally took the hint and fucked off. If you're still having girls drop into your lap, you're not making enough of an effort to drive them away.

Well at least you are watching YRYR. Kinda surprised tbh

Texas is like literally half spic and its cities are the most "diverse" in the country. Plus califags ran out of their shithole state and moved into the cities too.

What kinda shitskins are they importing there? Africans or chinks or something?

NIGGA WUT

TN it is then. Maybe when I get out of college and can't get a job I can convince my family to move there.

I had a girl threaten to hurt/kill herself if I didn't say I loved her. Needless to say, I cut her out of my life and basically ignored her existence. Sometimes I wonder how she is, but I assume she has moved on to trying to emotionally manipulate another guy.

Apparently the way I behave is pretty good at making women interested, or at the very least "like" me. These days, I find it incredibly hard to relate to men as well. It's as if every guy is either a skinny, effeminate little faggot who wears skinny jeans and slaps away at his phone with limp wrists, or a dumbass meathead who can only talk about parties, getting laid and UFC.

Nope. Never ever.

I'd rather just be passive and wait for them to leave my life so I can go back to being alone and sad.

Melbourne is all kinds of shitskins. Muds, chinks, niggers, island monkeys.

And you know it's already too late. So why fight a losing war?

Both, Melbourne used to be all Asians now there is quite a few Niggers and Alohas among the Gooks

Because we're winning many battles that are changing the tide of the war

Is she not for you user?

Just don't go anywhere near memphis and you'll be fine. If I ever seize control of this state I'm forcing a neighbor to take memphis off my hands.

You ever have any funny run ins with abbos?

Just look at the decline of the Roman Empire and learn from it.
It's inevitable.

They are just annoying and sometimes slightly scary. Mostly, around where I live, the coons stick to the parks and avoid crowds, drinking themselves into stupors before stumbling around the shittier neighbourhoods and returning home to their free, run-down shithole housing.

Hell if I know.

Almost forgot about Nichijou. I've been really wanting to watch that too, but I gotta finish what I'm in the middle of first before I pick up something brand new.
I downloaded it, now I have to watch it. It's actually really good, just really lewd. I always feel uncomfortable watching it. I just wanted cute girls, not lewd girls.

Honest to God. Took me like ten minutes to get them to fuck off, too. I just wanted to play video games.
All the way back in high school, I don't even remember when anymore, some girl once said I had a nice ass, so I told her not to rape me and got the fuck out of there. The internet ruined me. Not that I had any self-esteem to begin with, but a fear of women and a deliberate need to avoid them was instilled in me early on enough to embrace my lack of self-esteem and use it as fuel for my journey.

Then you're either not in the right mindset, or just saying you're ugly when you're not.

Not many Abos in rural Victoria, it's funny enough they're the only race other than whites missing from Melbourne

The battles we're winning shifts the window so we can remove the Barbarians

Sorry that had to happen to you. I had an ex threatening to overdose on benzos because I wouldn't Skype with her anymore, and she did. Ended up in the hospital.
And the girl I turned down was giving me weird controlling and cluster B disorder vibes. Maybe I'm too paranoid because of a crazy ex, but I really don't want to risk anything anymore.
Never stick your dick in crazy is the most valuable advice I could give, and it is more true than people realize. Being in a relationship or crushing puss are not lofty goals. Just don't fall for it, and do whatever you want to do, even that is being in a relationship or crushing puss. Just don't be desperate, and don't compromise too much for a woman.

Fucking Skypes
Can't Trust them

You lot should have took a page out of the murican book and wiped more of them out when you landed tbh

YRYR IS NOT REALLY LEWD

Its like tame as fug

And never really liked nichijou honestly. Not enough fanservice.

Is there any good parts of australia that are really white you can run to?

?

I just want to enjoy things again. That won't happen, but a man can dream.

I am pretty sure I am hideous. I mean, when I see myself in the mirror I feel kind of sickened, though that may just be general existential self-loathing. It's hard to separate all the negativity from itself these days.

Saying that kind of thing here about the NOBLE NATIVES can get you arrested.

In 5000 years of known human history there was never ever a society which successfully reverted women suffrage degeneracy and avoided the downfall.
You're looking at errors which were made over 100 years ago. You decide if your wear yourself out on this or enjoy watching the show crash and burn.

but fam how u gonna let possible ez bj slip thru fam? i jus dun get it monica but ayy no regrets ryt?

Fair enough.

Must make you jelly of us muricans who can spread hate speech and shoot our guns all day long.

FREEEEEDOOOOOOM

It's lewd as hell and it took me by surprise because I wasn't expecting lewd in that much volume when I went into it.

EVERYTHING DOESN'T HAVE TO HAVE FANSERVICE GOD FUCKING DAMN
If I wanted lewd shit I'd go on ex. Let me have something purely comfy for once, fuck.

Turning it down today is justified if it means not getting my asshole renovated by Bubba tomorrow. I didn't even know them, either, they were just some sluts that were vaguely acquainted with my degenerate of a roommate. If I don't have an emotional connection to a girl, how can I enjoy sex with her?
And while I'm on the subject, how is it that I go two-for-two on degenerate party-going thirsty-ass fratboys for roommates?

That pic is 10/10

DON'T FUCK WITH THE USA

Oh. Was she cute at least?

Those are just the basic classifications. Certain weapons, like Axes can also do a second type of additional damage. Further examples include Rapiers being able to do both Slashing and Piercing, Halberds being able to switch between Piercing and Slashing, Maces doing minor Piercing depending on how spiky they are, etc.

Ranged Weapons encompass a wide variety of weapon types.

Bows can fire rapidly, or be pulled way back for maximum damage. They also have the longest indirect fire range.

Rifles have a slow rate of fire, but pack a punch and are highly accurate. They also release a puff of smoke whenever they fire which can conceal the user.

Pistols are faster and lighter than Rifles, but are weaker and have shorter ranges, and don't leave a puff of smoke.

Crossbows are weaker than Rifles but stronger than pistols, and can fire multiple times before having to be reloaded.

Throwing knives, Hatchets, and throwing stars do low damage overall, but cause bleeding damage to hurt targets over time.

Magic Boomerangs have limited range, but can hit multiple targets and fly around obstacles provided they have a oblong path that they can follow. They also have a chance to pick up items along their path.

Grenades like Molotovs, Fire Bombs, and Potion Bottles explode and deal AOE damage, as well as special effects like burning or magic damage over time.

The girl who threatened to kill herself? Kinda, I guess, but she was batshit insane and I have trouble relating to manipulative chicks with severe mental health issues.

But Yuri is lewd quakeanon

woops meant isn't lewd

Watching you mongoloid shitposters talk how much every game that you didnt even play sucks

Going play some of Shadow Warrior 2 and Mafia 3

Then go out to exercise

Then come back and cook food

Then go out and with gf

Then have sex until we pass out

Sounds good?

so deez nigguhz at helvetica scans done quit doin tg:re n nao my ass stuk w/ deez fraudulent ass niggas at MS. shit is weak fam time to learn nip fo'real fo'real

they do such a bad job on all fronts.

dat sound nice fam

Have a good time user, I hope you have a nice day with your gf.

A lesson I learned the hard way, I suppose.

OOPS.
Often a truth spoken by mistake, huh? :^)

like your birth

Its true though. Theres nothing at all lewd about qt 2d girls kissing or holding hands or doing this and that.

So who else is worried that Hillary is going to win and get us into world war 3 with Russia? Fuck the journalist for rigging this election. When the bombs start dropping they'll be the first to go.

Also how the fuck do you fix a fucked up sleep schedule? Take some night time medicine and force myself to fall asleep at the right time?

This is the correct answer. They are made of anime and know nothing of the sins of this world.

Sounds gay as fuck user. What are you, a fucking faggot?
WE

Mummykins would insist otherwise, but I'm sure that's not far from the truth. It sure feels like it, anyway.

>Not lewd as fuck
wew lad

I'm never worried

Take melatonin or pull an all nighter and go to bed about 10 hours before you want to wake up.

Oh no, the one you went to the zombie festival.

Good thing I actually read your post, otherwise I'd look like quite the dingaling right now.

HAH

depend on what u workin w/ pardna eitha sum correctly placed naps or what you're sayin depenin on da situation fam. either way u gotta learn to relax dawg

DID SOMEBODY SAY ZOMBIES?

I guess she is/was? I dunno. I don't let myself consider people attractive because that's the first step on the road to disappointment.

Take a short nap one day. Like 2 hours instead of a full nights sleep. It'll let you stay up until a regular time then you crash.

See quake?

Its only lewd for you because you have a filthy mind!

I found the rest of that set but its a little gory. Warning!

mah furry ninja finna b god like in sfv soon i gotta feelin.

Sea Quake?

ALL UP IN DEM GUTS

You don't even form opinions about people? You're losing your humanity too quickly. You even if you don't have intentions on going for someone, you should be able to tell if they look attractive in a general sense.

I second this. People think about sex way too fucking much.

That second one is funny. It's all in good Halloween fun!

It's weird. I can tell when someone IS attractive a lot of the time, but I don't let myself find them attractive.

No way fam I'm pure as hell. More or less, anyway. Close enough for horseshoes.

Don't encourage him!

Really small towns in Vic and NSW are almost completely white, some have rural centres nearby so you can have a job other than Farming

I third this.

And yeah. Sadly I think I've got just about every k-on halloween image. And theres none for thanksgiving. At least xmas will have a ton.

Then maybe you are too pure and think everything is lewd!

I am here to promote the truth! The underlying truth that humanity needs to realize that Yuri is very pure!

im gay

Do you think the Founding Fathers in Burgerland thought we're never ever going to win against the biggest empire that ever existed at that time, and don't you thank that our rise is the crashing and burning for the kikes

It's more of a crushing apathy that consumes the vast majority of my waking life, and even interrupts my dreams on a regular basis. The thought process is somewhat similar to this:

It's pretty effective. Soon I might reach the point where I just stop thinking.

I love the art style of Gear Up.
Like chewy looking Happy Meal toys.

If I ever make that low-poly mecha game I've been talking about for years, I want to make it look like Gear Up. So snazzy.

Aw that sounds kinda sad. I've kinda given up but I'm open to the notion of that 1 in a million chance of someone connecting to me.

lol fag

rip

Hillary won't win, she's going to need to take Ohio or Florida to win and that's not happening

Hi gay I'm dad

Obviously.

Yuri or no Yuri, the last thing I need is for my neet weeaboo hobby to be made mainstream. Normalfags out.

only big state she finna win is CA, IL, and sadly possibly NY.

I just got back from drinking.

I want to do some things to these mechs.

I might hop in and add some Henry's Kitchen. Was going to watch it anyway.

How does it play? Is there any customization? It looks neat.

Ah. See, from your last post I got the impression that you somehow were able to control your perceptions of people to that degree.
That would be pretty impressive

Yuri is normalfag repellant. They hate Yuri because Yuri IS pure, while being a dyke is not.

Ya well maybe you need to get your mind in the gutter so you can appreciate the tasty yuri

Link?

She may take MI and Penn but Penn is getting more and more likely to take Penn

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
Did it not get posted today? That might explain it.

Winning that was actually the first and biggest error ever made.

It would probably also be incredibly difficult, though you may have just inspired me to actually try and do that. It couldn't be too hard, just become incredibly nitpicky and autistic about people and their behaviours/looks. Find something about them you dislike and focus on it constantly.

thanks

Fuck off commie faggot.

Hey 4am, coworkers brought up a topic that I myself find kinda weird.
The whole swallow or spit after a guy shoots after a blowjob. Is it hot to you? I've decided that I think it's hot- but I have no idea why. What do you think, also this isn't limited to just 3d think- I think it's hot across dimensions.

Swallow is best.

I never really cared at that point cause I had already came.

As a monarchist and supporter of the class society I view the US independence faggottry as the source of the decline of the white race.
That's exactly what you don't understand. There was nothing "going wrong" underway, the "founding fathers" were wrong already.

Tons of Customization.
Its pretty rad.
But really limited in shit you can do. There's only really Multiplayer, and vs various robots.

Its also Free, I believe. you can by "Premium" and unlock all the shit instantly, but its the same game otherwise.

Are you gay?

trump is gettin closer to takin penn?

I saw sumn da blax b mo n mo goin to trump prolly cuz dey like da we wuz rigged ish tbh brothas love conspiracies tbh fam. problem iz dey still ain't gonna vote.

swallowin hot b/c i ain't wanna hav no mo kids gottdammit

But like why? I can't find the reason why it's arousing.

You're no fun.

my theory is that it you subconsciously recognize it as a demonstration of attachment - if she cares enough about you to ingest your cum she must be pretty good - which translates into your conscious mind as arousal
I have no idea.

Well I think that some blacks are going to vote for him because he's a playa and blacks have more agency for playas than gibsmedats

…Guess I was right."
Too real fam, I can't take this

Well that's a damn shame, looked neat.

I think it's cute that a girl would like me so much that she'd swallow something nasty like cum. It makes her seem like she's devoted to me, which turns me on.

I enjoyed it back when I first got it, but I found it to end up as a lot of wasted potential.

It's one of those games that could stand to be a bit more complex.

I mean there's the Bot mode, which has you fight endless swarms of robots. they used to be just AI controlled tanks, now they have special models.

But to be honest it gets old quickly.

f-fucking Hibernian conspiracy.

I'm more of a cum inside kind of guy but I guess if you've got to do it from a blowjob I guess I'd have to go with swallow because oral dosages of antigens makes your immune system more tolerant of them (which is why we don't react to our food despite it being foreign antigens but do if it's really exotic (ex: bali belly)) which makes the girl less likely to have an immune response against the baby (which is also foreign antigens but similar enough to the father's that swallowing his cum has a significant effect on the intensity)

I quite liked gear up but it lost the appeal quite quickly. Maybe I didn't fuck around enough with the different types of weapons.

ayy fam what up catch any of those movies?

Sucks for you fam. I enjoyed my 4 full glasses.

Forgot to write them down. What were they again?

Grand Canyon Massacre, Minnesota Clay, Johnny Oro. Oh and don't look up anything about these movies or the director, there's spoilers all over the fucking place with these old ass films. Once you've watched those three you should watch the original Django. These are all the same director and the movies are all in release order, as you go along you get to really see Corbucci's evolution as a director going from American-ish Westerns into being full fledged Spaghetti Western greatest hits. Be sure to tell me when you've seen them I'd love to have someone to talk to about these movies.

I like these varying answers. I could side with that it feels like showing affection of doing the act for you.

I hate how cold it is

It's not cold enough tbqh. I have all this nice winter clothing I've never needed to wear.

Jelly

I hate how I still want to play on that bloody ss13 server despite the fact that the circlejerk there still hates me

you're a mad man

I'm just so damn warm, I want the cold to happen already.

At least I'm not a gay spider.

gimme the warm and you can have your "cold"

you're right, you're a super gay spider

Even trade baby

But I only have two legs.

if only possible

exactly

But that means I'm not gay or a spider, you homo arachnid.

Saddest words.

that's what you think two legs

winter shit

how about i use those legs to stomp on you

Then just hand it over if you hate it so much.

give it a try little ms two legs

come and get it then

excuse me did you just fucking assume my gender

Okay.

what you gunna do about it two legs?

good

Bullshit. Nothing would be wrong if we didn't deviate from their philosophy. End your life you piece of commie shit.

watch a movie alone

Good.

what film?

good

I think that they didn't account for capitalism to consume america like it has, that's where they went wrong

Now You See Me, if I can find a source that will buffer at a decent speed. My dad loves it and I keep meaning to watch it.

Here we go, we're already bitching about capitalism. If ya'll are going to be fucking communists then at least try to hide it.

GOOD!

now you see me 2 is coming out it seems

I don't think capitalism is wrong, just the american variant of it is shit in its current state

especially when it's trying to use social justice as a means of controlling their customers into buying their shit

good

GOOD!!

I think it's been in theaters a while. I use Kodi to watch movies, and it's had sources listed for a bit now. I need a better connection though. Pain to stream movies as is.

good

you'd probably find a much better stream online tbh

Fine I'm out gosh

That's where the program I use pulls its streams from. The repository I'm using is basically just a list of online streams that can be played through Kodi's media player.

good

oh I see

Anyone else feel like they're almost completely done with video games?

Comes and goes. Try a different hobby for a bit and you'll get into them again later, worked for me. Or play older games with an emulator, for a different gaming perspective.