GDQ needs to die

So I'm not entirely sure what the majority on GDQ is here, but I'm sure most of us already know about all the censoring and money hoarding that they've been up to for awhile. So, after I stumbled across this video I thought that maybe we could try to do some actual damage to them. Since the majority of the audience will not actually atrend the event and will be based entirely online, we could probably influence some people to stop supporting the event just by posting this concise explanation of why they suck cock to a few different places, just spreading the message around places like reddit n shit to try and hit the largest possible audience. It doesn't matter if you use this video or not, but if you could help me try to put a dent in GDQ that would be cool. I'm gonna go find some place to put this on reddit now, no idea where the fuck to put it but I'll figure it out. Post links if you post somewhere else, ideas help too.

gdq is the best meme

not appreciating memes done quick?

It's shit mayne, that's why it should die

But user muh cancer prevention and only in the United States of judeA !

That's not a bad thing.

If you don't like GDQ support ESA, NASA, RPG Limit Break, and many more.

There's dozens of these events and you could be supported the specific event made FOR YOUR TASTE instead of wasting your time on shit you don't like.

In fact do you know how NASA started?
An american GDQ goes wasn't happy with GDQ, so instead of shitposting on imageboards about it he went to purchase the equipment required to make such an event, he rented the place to host it, he got in contact with the runners and people that would join in economically and logistically, and made a less ceonsored event where the runners would be more free to express themselves and the chat would be less moderated.
WHAT A CRAZY IDEA, turns out when you don't sit on your fucking ass complaining all day and put yourself on the line to get shit done, you end up getting shit done.

Why don't you organize an event for Holla Forums speedrunners or some shit?
Is it because no one here even plays video games anymore?

It's because speedrunners are autistic.

So what, Holla Forums is completely autistic too.
Would make perfect sense to make an autistic event, by Holla Forums autists for Holla Forums autists and donate all the donations to some autistic prevention and foundation or something.

100% autistic themed event and stream.

You only need one speedrunner. I don't know why anyone would want to organize a meetup of people from an anonymous imageboard. That's fucking retarded. Yes, I know Mark did this before.

NASA was started by Naegleria who's canadian.

Oh, i didn't know he was canadian.
I just saw this fat, dumb, pastey looking socially awkward kid and assumed he was american.
My bad.

Well Holla Forums doesn't, for sure.
Thus it makes even more sense to make an event that is entirely focused on shitposting instead of pretending.
An event for Holla Forums, by Holla Forums.

Why not both?

In terms of event, on in terms of watchers?
Because in terms of watchers it doesn't work.
Let me tell you why GDQ is the way it is right now:

Part of it is the greed and involvement of big associations in it, requiring the staff to be more "professional" in order to keep racking in the money by the various associations promoting the event.
But what speed up the process immensely was /vg/.
In /vg/ there's a general that was originally created to discuss speedruns, naturally GDQ became part of the general and it's conversation, with people commenting every time a new event started.
However as time went on the shitposting and making funj of the runners became more prevalent, until the general completely degenerated into what it is today, 100% shitposting and individual milking of certain runners, and even the runners themselves joining in anonymously (and not) to shitpost, they're basically Holla Forums tier garbage bin at the moment.

So what happened is that this obviously spread to the twitch chat, and then to individual speedrunners streams, and then to the messages attached to the donations, and twitter, facebook, reddit etc etc.

So the GDQ staff, already leaning towards "we want to be more serious" side, saw all this happening and coming in from imageboard communities starting from that /vg/ thread and went like "these are all a bunch of shitflinging apes, we are completely justified in what we're doing, we were right all along!" and thus sped up the process of censoring the chat as much as possible, screening the runners 500 fucking times before they're allowed, screening every single person going in even just to watch, screening the comments attached to the donations, kicking people immediately if they say or do anything questionable on twitter or elsewhere.

Essentially that /vg/ thread completely enabled and justified them and sped up a process that would've taken many more years to degenerate to the situation we have now.
So, in my opinion, people that watch the events for the speedrunning and people that watch the events to shitpost don't really mix in the long run.
There should be a separate event entirely focused on shitposting, that has that as it's main purpose and thus won't get censored.

NASA work ok so far but it's still young, and it's small, if they get bigger they're gonna end up the exact same way GDQ did later on, it's inevitable.

Yes anons shed their anonymity for the sake of autism and humiliation. I want to see homes broken and wifes fucked!
GOD DAMN ITS CURRENT YEAR!
:^)

autists gonna autist

But NASA doesn't take donations or have sponsors, and a chunk of the people involved in it are /srg/ shitposters anyway. I can't imagine it will go full Judaism any time soon at least.

Why does the event need to make money? Why can't some autist make a stream of himself gaining speed for 12 hours while everyone shitposts?

Well yes, for now.
Things change, especially when an event gets big and big sums of money start to get involved, moving fowards a lot of things can happen.

Initially the idea was to validate speedrunning in the eyes of the general public by showing that their skills could be put to good use by racking in donation money and then donating it.
Each runner (and their followers) presented some cash to get the whole event going and operational, and when a lot of people started showing up AND the associations that wanted donations started investing into the event, and they started getting better locations, arcade machines for the people attending, and other superfluous shit, that's when the GDQ organizers realized they could make a lot of money off this.
It basically turned into a job for them, and thus the problems started.

There's already plenty of runners that do that.
You don't hear about them because they're obscure, because they don't make much, if any money doing it.
Holla Forums wants to shitpost speedrunning while at the same time not supporting the runners that allow them to shitpost and play along, and not advertising them.
Instead Holla Forums wants to change back big events that have long since rejected them, it'll never work.
Holla Forums should make dedicated threads where they're like "here's this guy, he's chill, go watch his stream", only people don't do that because if they end up genuinely liking a runner they don't want to see Holla Forums come in and shit all over him, regardless of the amount of views they bring in.

We've had a similiar problem on a much smaller scale with niconico streamers threads back in the day (i wonder if anyone here remembers).

Yeah I know that, but we're talking about a Holla Forums event. Either-way, I think having a big event would be cancerous for the reasons you've already mentioned.

If I wanted that I'd be playing Star Citizen.

Ultimately i think the issue here is simple, Holla Forums only wants to shitpost and insult people while they're streaming.
But who wants to sit in front of a camera for hours getting shat on, willingly?

The only way Holla Forums will ever get what they want is if they do an event entirely focused on australians and only have aussie runners.
They don't give a shit about anything will just call everyone a cunt in response and everyone will be satisfied.

Don't sit in front of a camera. That's stupid and adds nothing.

Cyberdemon531

The aussie speedrun marathon was almost GDQ-tier sanitized shit last I checked so clearly not.

we live in the best era

Good luck. With Jews backing it, you might as well take out the Hillary campaign as well. Just don't watch it, and if you want to do a smear campaign, just keep making awareness videos and facts about where the money goes, and the companies/people behind it.

Also this, NASA and ESA are still young. Just give it some time and support the events that you want to be seen.

anyone has a pic of MAGA man from last NASA?

Topkek.
Also this year is another bunch of people no one has ever seen before and includes UNDERTALE PACIFIST THE SLOWEST AND SHITTIEST RUN POSSIBLE

Australian games done cunt?

what happened?

Mario kart 8 was slow, the runner was an obnoxious she-ogre with a bunch of cucks on the couch and went over by several minutes and even twitch chat was furious. FF run was supposed to take less than two minutes took over 15 and didnt even complete the game.

I got this.

>UNDERTALE PACIFIST THE SLOWEST AND SHITTIEST RUN POSSIBLE
>Implying genocide isn't way worse as a run

I don't get it

Based on WR its an hour faster than true pacifist.
Enjoy an extra hour of skipping text :^)

The runner fucked the donators wife while they were both at AGDQ the previous year.

The runner fucked the ORGANIZER's wife, this donation is made by a random person using the organizer's name to have lulz.

t.not a speedrunner

I wish there were more speedruns for fast games like SMB, Dustforce, N, Cloudbuilt or Jumper/I Wanna be the …s

if only it wasn't a flash game

That entire segment was so frustrating because the kikes running the event kept trying to get Bonesaw and the coach to settle down even though everyone was enjoying their stupid little jokes.

It's like the kikes hate fun

There's nothing wrong with flash games.
There is but N is a really good game and an exception

He deserves better for living through that

Let it burn.

Sorry no fun allowed. unless you have a colored hair.

Is the run still on youtube? Or did it get taken down/never put up?

It's still up.

My theory is that they banned Bonesaw not for what everyone thinks. My theory is that they banned him for making fun of Twitch and their "Social Eating" thing. He (rightly) mocked one of their sponsors in front of 100k+ people.

N+ and N++ aren't flashgames. There, wish granted, now go speedrun them.

Oy vey.

It was fucking hilarious but not for the reasons he was hoping for.

I like this festival of autism, I welcome it.

the fuck is going on in the background

It's a bot that draws things that confuse the game to think it's the right answer. It drew memeshit like doge and kappa as well, which isn't shown there. The only cancer that webm really features is that faggot eceleb.

A TAS of Dr. Kawashima's Brain Age, but instead of going through as fast as possible they draw memes that get accepted as correct input because of the handwriting detection algorithm.

Fuckin kikes lads gotta hang em.

What is funny is that they act like some super special organisation whose funding depends on how much some random celebrity likes them. I can get PG-13 being an excuse for toning down the language but the shit about how they shouldn't make jokes about anyone at all except themselves is retarded as fuck.

You have the edit with the scream?

> Chat put into emotes only (tranny protection) mode
The event is autism but it still delivers some good stuff.

any footage?

The GDQ's have almost always been awful, but they're been getting worse and worse since they're trying to be more professional. Not to mention that you can't even submit a game anymore unless you give GDQ $10, so there isn't going to be anymore people submitting their memes like Cory in the House for DS.

It's like a Junji Ito creature.

I remember that happening during the Pikmin run at 4am. What a fucking boring, slow run with almost no tricks involved. The chat damage control was the only entertaining bit about it

I too look forward to the potential event comprised of mostly banned runners. This shit is getting ridiculous, that remark about the stream being mostly monotonic explanation of tricks, it's not even that, it's mostly fucking donation comments. I do not tune in to hear someone say "hey guys my gam gam died last month from cancer" every minute for multiple day, or even worse now people talking about their "transition".

The best part about this video is that we know the names and have pictures of everyone in it, so they’ll be extremely easy to hunt down and kill.

What do you guys think of trying to push for a mass boycott or the like for the next GDQ? I'm not sure it would work for the VERY next one, there might still be too many good goys and tolerant normalfags. But maybe it could be brought up after it, as a response the to increasingly evident shitshow GDQ is becoming. Then it could be brought up again before SGDQ 2017.

I dunno how effective it could be but the faster this sham dies the faster a better event can take its place.

If the VODs are still on Twitch you can see it in the chat replay

oh please someone hunt that down