Yo-Kai Watch Thread

Yo-Kai Watch Thread
Yo-kai Watch 2 came out 2 weeks ago, Yo-Kai Watch 3 announced a 3rd version and a combo version coming out near christmas that pirates will probably get early, and Wibble Wobble/Puni still sucks. How goes your experiences with the series? How's YW2 treating you?

YW 1 Isn't really reccomended as previously mentioned it's kind of boring. You can find the game in english and japanese on freeshop or CIAngel

Updates for all of these can be found on CIAngel.

YW1[USA][Region Free] ENG with JP audio:

drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsuGeydc-YhU0tPeFU5UkprR00/view

YW2 Shin'uchi[JP]:

mega.nz/#!OBZy1ZwB!y3GJoN_wDH7pKw0zRxptHUqhn-FTvLK9ChI5T3Ci1F8

YW2 Bony Spirits[USA] ENG with JP audio:

mega.nz/#!KI12iRSS!GB5UzT8YJV2mVmIejVqb8xe6qo-2o1Dxqkeuwbodkxg

YW2 Fleshy Souls[USA] ENG with JP audio:

mega.nz/#!yEEhHYTR!QAH4gI3l155_3mihjn7bvmB8xFvokzUg7vjON2WMYIA FLESHY

YW Busters Shiroinutai[JP][RF]:

mega.nz/#!o0UCWBaB!LCMAzKZGpChO-oG4KhJebnFIoSfwvfBkNfhTXcmW9R4

YW3 Sushi[JP][RF]:

mega.nz/#!exlzlQgI!1qZQSYz5uKKlZHKJosoxuUNxQl8ASAKaA0igiib4qeE

YW3 Tempura[JP][RF]:

mega.nz/#!3gkXCSBA!0l8ufV-NZfxed6V14nFOKHfrvehbQjK9V4lK51Ic4Mk

It's a kid's game, it's pretty easy. Basic runes and all that. It's really easy to read from context.

Yes.

While it may look boring, the game is surprisingly hands on when you get to around midgame, especially in YW3. The main game is still on the easy side, though, with difficulty ramping up during the bonus endgame stage. If you played YW1 and quit because it was too easy, give YW2 a try, it is harder.

youkai-pedia.com/yw2 , enjoi.sakura.ne.jp/youkai-watch2/ and yw3.youkai-pedia.com are really helpful if you use a translator and context, though there might be some guides in actual english, like this one that some Italian made on tumblr kkomasan.tumblr.com/ywguide

Bad. The translation is awful so far. Not quite jelly filled donut-teir translation, but yo-kai names are translated awfully, and some of the dialog gets really "THIS IS DEFINITELY AMERICA LOOK AT THE TRADITIONAL AMERICAN RICE FIELDS AS WE EAT TRADITIONAL AMERICAN MANJUU DONUTS" feeling. They are trying to hide the fact that the game takes place in japan.

YW2 and 3 have PVP, it's pretty entertaining, but don't expect the EV/IV faggery that you'd see in pokemon, dispite yo-kai having EVs, they're easier to manage. Resort to the chart if you care a lot about stats.

Good game, ded thred

POST LOLIS

give it up, only fags play this game

If they confirm the ability to play as Fumika and Inaho at the same time in sukiyaki, maybe we'll finally get some loli art.

I HAVE VERY FEW LOLIS

ufu, that ribbon slut is so perfect

Ice waifu best waifu

I didn't even have spoiler images checked, what the fuck hotwheels

If you think that's bad you should see the dubbed summoning songs and the hasbro toys, they're awful

Bump

This is sad tbh fam
Bump

Another bump, I know someone somewhere has Loli. or shota I really don't care at this point

this is all i have to offer right now

I recently got the second game. It is surprisingly comfy and satisfies my collecting autism

user…

I mean using his asshole instead of using his dick to insert it inside you like regular rape

I'm looking for loss even when it's nothing to do with it
Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
help me

just flip the image horizontally
there

You mean getting raped by his prolapsed anus?

he maybe a slut but his anus is forever tight due to immortality/being yokai

user you cannot fuck the ghost spider

Bump

I gave it an honest try, 5 hours in the first game, 20 in the second. The combination of consistently cringy localized dialogue/names and lack of challenge to the point where most forced fights don't even require your input just put me to fucking sleep. I'm content waiting for Pokemon after playing the demo.

I don't get this argument, pokemon is fuckeasy and a fucking fish beat it, unless you're talking about competitve you're going to be mashing your attacks until they run out of PP, and maybe using a status down if the situation arises and only rarely switching out pokemon, at least other games like bravely default acknowleged this is tedious as fuck and added the ability to repeat previous attacks or make templates where you could pre-select attacks. I'm not even saying YW isn't boring because it is, but pokemon is also boring as sin, if not more so.

And yeah, the localization a shit, nobody's arguing with that.

Bumpan

bump

bump with added josukecat

Eh, Pokemon is a kids game, but it's still at least makes you press buttons to win. It is pretty fun if you're a kid. I once looked at some gameplay of this and it was essentially retard-tier.

I mean, it's casual for casuals. There's literally nothing to it. You sit there and the game plays itself essentially.

Well the thing about YW is all the strategy comes from how you build your team, which doesn't really come into play during the campaign which is easy as fuck. The bonus content really showcases how difficult the game can be, but the main campaign never really ramps up.

bump

bump

Where's the Kyuubi art at?

Why do you want art of a bully

kyuubi just wants the loli same as we all do

bump

bump

And this is the problem with pokefags who only tried yokai (and some of the Digimon games) for the first 10 minutes, they assumed the entire game would play just like the beginning the way pokemon does all the time and dismissed it as autobattle, there's no use trying to explain to them that the player is the "support" character in a team of monsters or trying to convince them to play past the tutorial because they have the attention span of a 4 year old Pokemon's actual target audience

But why does he go after fumi and not Inaho? shit taste

kyuubi only knows of Fumi, Inaho would probably autistically fall for kyuubi anyways, and kyuubi likes the challenge

bump

bump

a loli
I lied

I like this slut. Post moar.

I was looking for loss too. I think I've lost my sanity from browsing this site.

is this the loss edit?

how many of you guys named the MC after the dubbed anime?
cause I'm so use to those names and since every other characters uses their anime names
its just weird seeing the MC not using it

there's nothing that wrong with the dub

yes there is
as for your question, I tend to be the same way with games, but with YW I just named my character something simple, since playing hide and seek with moon runes isn't something I wanted to do at the time, and my name just stuck as that.

I hope you'll cowards enjoyed your halloween

I did, spent all haloween playing the first yokai watch

Is there any bullshit in Yo-Kai Watch 2 on the level of that Yo-Kai that attacks you when you cross the street without pressing the crosswalk button?

Yes.
The crosswalk yo-kai is still in, and so is another yo-kai that you have to crosswalk properly to get asked randomly if you want to fight him.
There's also a random event where a random NPC will give you a red box, if you open it or trip while carrying it, like 5 different bad things can happen, it's also the only way to get a specific yo-kai.

Let me guess, it still scales on your rank? What an awful idea, if I can only beat it at a certain rank why have this horseshit scaling that doesn't even matter, on the grounds of "implying you can beat me until Rank S, top kek fag"

I beat the fucker already. Still stupid.

bump

Bump?

Post more lolis instead of gay shit and maybe the thread will stay alive for once.

why only the lolis? There are grown woman that need attention too user

Never played any of the games so all I know about are the two main lolis. That mermaid is pretty hot.

why would you even save such terrible art?

full nelsons are my fetish and as far as I'm aware, this is the only YW pic that contains it.

Plus delicious legs + midriff exposure hits me hard

That's not a full nelson. A full nelson is both arms put under the other person's arms from behind, then wrapped up and over, placing hands behind the head. Under the legs is not a full nelson.

Real fetish science going on here

Bump