Battlefield 1 General - No Poorfag Edition

WW1 game edition

Pastebin with guides and info.:
pastebin.com/9BQQP4ac

Battlefield 1 is an insanely popular, immersive historical shooter game that features immersive gameplay and history lessions. Characters are fully voiced and EA has spared no expense in acquiring top voice acting talent for the game.

EA has provided top notch gameplay at an affordable price. Just simply buy it from the Origin store, or alternatively Amazon.

Before shitting on it just for being an FPS game, at least try it. I've had more fun playing this than a lot of more recent games (and I'm strictly a no DLC player). Yes there is DLC, but Battlefield 1 features tons of activities you can do to have fun even while you have no DLC such as flying planes and gas masks. The game is also pretty generous when it comes to ahnding out battlepacks. It's one of the more "good" FPS games you can play.

The game is just like any other based Battlefield game. You pick a class (assault, medic, support, scout) and go into battles for your country. There's the main story and tons of side content you unlock through playing it. You can participate in multiplayer battles which have a competitive aspect and offer battlepacks (battlepacks give you awesome skins)

You have a few options.

Linux: Run through WINE and play with 20FPS even with 2X Fury's because of shitty Linux drivers.
Windows: Start the desktop shortcut you get once you've installed it. Play with glorious 60FPS even with a shitty card like an RX470.
Mac: Eat shit hipster.

(Please keep in mind with any of these options it requires you to be a none-autistic human being with basic reaction speed, and a capability to adapt to a wide variety of threats. Liberals do not meet any of these requirements, and should stick to shitty games like League of Legends.)

OP is a missposting faggot edition

I thought this was Holla Forums. Not /poorfagswhine/

idgaf about your game, you posted your OP in another thread like a faggot

so I'm calling you a faggot

faggot

Back again shill? Fuck off.

HOL UP

So…dubs general?

SO YOU BE SHILLIN

Link it then you lying piece of shit.

The fuck are you talking about?

what do you make 10 cents a post?

KAIZERS N SHIET

Anyone have mangled nigger pics

I've got more dubs than you have money.

Just one off

Ya know…I remember a time when shills tried their damn hardest not to stand out to much but always spectacular failed.

forgot your sage, doghumper

That's the point. :^)

Nice 7s

If you're going to shill don't make a thread about the same game at the same hour you did yesterday, you kike serving faggot nigger.

Sorry I don't keep those on this device, but I'm sure OP has thousands of them that he jacks off to while he tosses Tiny's salad with grape jelly.

Many pardons, fam. Here's my sage.

nice 8s

Almost forgot these.

You have been compromised Mose Shillbergmanstein.

I wonder what WW1 survivors have to say about this.

The entirety replaced with Monty Python wood make the game so much better.

I suspect my webm would be close.

Learn to sage.

This is the first time I made a Battlefield 1 thread on Holla Forums. The only other one's were on Holla Forums.

Fuck off asshole. I just like Battlefield 1 games.

Is there even a living WW1 vet, I thought the last one died a few years back, WW2 vets going away pretty fast, I guess it's why they're doing such a desecration now

What are those clips from?

It had an open beta. Sorry you never tried it and realized how good it was. Go back to circlejerking over LoL or whatever the fuck you do manchild. Fucking asshole

It's called a paragraph.

Hey now, that's uncalled for.

Maski show

Using sage as a downboat is uncalled for tbh lad

You earn those shekels.

No idea. Also want to know this.

Ah, cool. Show any good?

Awww, you're so fucking cute. Now get to tossing Tyrone's salad, bitch. He don't like being kept waiting and you know what happens when Tyrone's kept waiting.

I bet you think a sentence is any group of words capped of with a full stop.

I think he keeps Tyrone waiting on purpose because he likes the punishment he receives

I played Battlefield 3 back when they were giving it out for free. You jelly cunt?

BTW how am i a shill? Lots of people like BAttlefield games. What is wrong with liking them? You faggots love LoL even though Riot is a shit company so why cant i like battlefield? fucking bitches

Take your meds you have schiznophrenia

You'd never guess you weren't from Holla Forums.

It's like you don't even pretend you're not from here

lmao people regularly post pics of shitty sluts from LoL the fuck are you smoking retard? are you retarded? i think you are considering you like that reddit show lmao

I honestly got to ask, where the fuck did you get that idea from

Sorry you've never experienced Battlefield 1 because you didn't sign up for the OPEN, COMPLETELY FREE beta. Keep spamming the thread, just shows how retarded you are

its just the truth

Chzeck em

What reality do you reside in?

Shieeet, aughta see what that nigga Little Jake does to that bitch when it's night out.

Bitch, who told you, you can stop tossing Tyrone's Salad?

Well I'm not a garbage truck, so no, I'm not jealous of that giant pile of garbage.

webm related

Maybe on cuckchan but I don't see them here

And where is your evidence

You couldn't even pay me to play your piece of shit, also again showing you're not form here, is this your first day at the 'PR Firm'

Holy shit just blow your fucking brains out

He has brains?

Just gotta download that there malware called Origin first then paly this pile of steaming shit for free!

Bitch get back to tossing Kevin's salad, you ain't done yet nigga!

Fuck off shill.

Ban this sick filth

Jesus christ Op you are the master of baiting haha 😂👌

Aw shiet nigga, you come in and get some dank dubs going down dirrty south and shieeet, worse than OP going down on his grandma's ass.

i just dont get why people hate battlefield 1. i've already preordered the ultimate edition. poorfags maybe idk. anyways its a pretty good game dont know why people hate it so much tbh

poorfags just jelly man its fucking insane how deluded these people are

shut the fuck up cuck bastard fuck you fucking poorfag asshole!

hahahhahahaha origin isnt malware. capcom bundles malware with their games (look at SFV) not EA fuck you eat shit faggot

not a shill lol bought the game with my own money faggot fuck off fucking SJW piece of trash

>>>/4chan/

This is a bad thing? 4chan needs more money right now, adding some extra features to get more people to pay isn't bad.
Besides, it's nice to have a board with no newfags, and where it's impossible to ban evade.

shut the fuck up
go to 4chan's Holla Forums they dont have a single battlefield thread
ur fuckin retarded m8

💯xd

Never did I think I could see OP sucking so much dick.

Honestly chlorine gas yourself faggot.

stfu lad if you like christchan so much u should like battlefield 1 because theres a tank with christians in it (and a pigeon) fucking hypocrite. FUCK!

What are you even

Forgot your sage there friendo

go back to playin undertale losers. now i know why Holla Forums likes single player only games so much BECAUSE THEY CAN PIRATE IT

Meanwhile i got a high paying job so can afford to buy ultimate edition battlefield 1 FUCKING BUTTHURT POORFAGS FUCK YOU!

Your shitposting is so shit its good

look at the image u posted m8

Yeah I don't see why all the hate. I bought it cause I played BF4 for years. Not a fan of all the niggers but it is a solid game.

Neither did we until you started one, F A G G O T

We don't like Street Fighter Five Either, where the fuck do you think you are
Also
You know right this is a game made by a bunch of Sweeds that subverts White Heritage

YOU ARE SO FUCKIHNG ADORABEL!@ AHW SHIET NIGGA!!!!

Has anyone even read op's pastebin? Getting rused

Have you considered a bullet to the head

My apologies.

Perhaps you should go back to whatever hell hole you came, because you are not from here which is clear.

If you're so rich why don't you buy a gun and kill yourself :^)

Who here hasn't?

You cute man, but shit be right mah nigga. fuck dat that shiet ass street fighter, im mo' game for kof, gg and one game i can't remem's off top of my joint.

EAT SHIT ISLAMISTS
BATTLEFIELD 1 IS AWESOME
FUCK!
FUCKING ISIS BASTARDS
FUCKING CHRIST
SORRY YOU DONT WANT TO GAS THE ISLAMISTS WITH GAS GRENADES
YOU CAN PLAY AS BRITAIN AND FIGHT KEBAB (OTTOMAN EMPIRE)
FUCKING BASTARDS I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A COOL THREAD ABOUT BF1

fucking nigger faggots

this tbh lads

so? one thing that distuingishes us from 4chan. u mad? go back to cuckchan bitch ass nigga

you are literally being a SJW by whining about a game because its made by swedes. if its a good game its a good game, who gives a shit?

thanks friend

ITS NOT A RUSE ITS HISTORY

fuck you rude ass nigga

That's the best reason to keep this thread bumped.

It's a cool thread, just not about BF1. It's about OP's faggotry

ONLY ISLAMISTS HATE BF1

Fucking love it

poorfag poorfag poorfag
u can not even get $60 together to buy a single game
that has many hours of fun
more than movies today
all because you are too hipster
FUCK!

My sides are in orbit, OP couldn't be any more of a kike.

So you adapted to not spacing between your lines, but did so in a way that completely breaks your sentences in a retarded manner.

NICE 666 TRIPS YOU FUCKING SATANTIC PIECE OF SHIT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BATTLEFIELD 1 IS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND I KNOW BECAUSE IP LAYED THE BETA!!!!

I know nigga, ain't that shit cute.

FUYCK YOU FUCK ISRAEL!!!!
FUCK!~
I BET YOU SUCK GEORGE SOROS ASSHOLE

m8…

pic related
And that's the problem, it's a shit game

Rude as shit nigga bitch ass faggot

BTW if i was a shill why would i use words that EA considers homophobic/racist? nigger ass chink faggot fucks. islamists. mudslimes FUCKING WHITE PATRIARHCY!H872uAWEBYHNIAWH(JE*&IUONUIWAEJ*(JH(NUE29uqnh8e2u

its a good game and you probably didnt even play it (even the free open beta0 so why are you acting llike you did
how can u kniow if its a shit game if u dont play it?

FuCcking Christ!!!

Read the pastebin moron

Thanks for the entertainment bro I'm going to go do something else now top notch acting retarded and all

only logical guy in this thread tbh

that pastebin is the cherry on top.

Give me proof it's good then, it looks very similar to every other shooter from the footage I've seen, you don't come on our turf and make a claim and don't back it up

I read it so does it mean he thinks he's outshitposting a shitposter

My nig, i'll answer for him. We got our asses burned with Bf3 and 4. They were damn shit, this game is looking to be supreme shit cause they shoving diversity into it for nigga sakes. Shit, out of this and COD spaceifghterwarfaregame. i'm thinking COD be funner to play but all that shit nigga.

I agree friend

bump

lmao

Nigga, we did… just cause you keep taking it up th e ass with green jello don't be scraping with Tyrone.

No, "we" didn't. You did. Some of "us" never bought that shit in the first place.

I think this is some kind of abstract form of reverse-psychological hypershilling. Like, if he fucks up enough in full view of the entire board with the plausible deniability of a BF1 mocking copypasta in the pastebin while going full retard and spewing garbled up memes, he'll at least get bad publicity while pretending to be retarded in addition to actually being retarded, and this is totally as good as good publicity, maybe wringing out a couple novelty buys from a maximum of two whole anons with cash to burn, a shit game showcasing martyr complex and zero self respect. Maybe. Probably not.

Alternatively, it might be some bizarre double hyper reverse psychology shilling for Activision garbage instead of EA garbage. All I can tell is that this is stupid as shit.

Because we were all on 4chan when bf4 came out. Some of us where even apart of the /bfg/ playing that game. It was quiet fun tbh. I don't see why are you being a faggot about it.

I didn't buy 3 or 4, I got into the beta for 3 then got it for free thru that origin shit. Never even touched 4. Nigga, I just want my damn Bad Company, that was the shits my man.

He's only going to convince other shills with that tactic

Amazing story but it doesn't change the fact that if you bought an ea game back then you fucked up.

Just because they pay for a pass doesn't mean they're not newfags