Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/6fGTJV
pcpartpicker.com/list/GwWLyf
encyclopediadramatica.se/Pixyteri
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/G8Lb2R
exhentai.org/g/468583/518af5a958/
exhentai.org/g/846455/d74fa01b6d/
zdnet.com/article/kingston-and-pny-found-changing-ssd-components/
howtogeek.com/186775/how-to-download-windows-7-8-and-8.1-installation-media-legally/
wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction
wikihow.com/End-a-Video-Game-Addiction
choosemypc.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's ok. just waiting on parts to ship in.

My computer is shit but at least i can run gamemaker and some other shit to make my game.

LONDON

i dont want to breathe

that is literally triple my monthly Salary as an engineer
Marx was right

No, you're right.

>15k from donation shekels just for some witch can play minecraft and LoL
Russia should just drop the nukes.

I thought the joke was someone else built it(see the reflection).

I'm not going to build another PC.

I feel fucking alive actually, and as long as I can continue to fap to anime girls I'll be as alive as ever.

current computer is a prebuilt but Ive always wanted to build my own and since its starting to slow down i figure now would be a good time to start. the only problem being is i don't know where to start
hypothetically if money was not an issue, what are the absolute best parts to buy?

not really planning on upgrading anything notable in my PC until I see how Zen pans out. For now my PC is for work because there's no good games.

it's like poetry

Just pick some parts and make sure they are compatible with each other. It's really fucking simple. Also ==PIRATE== Windows 7.

I WONDER WHY

Stop installing literal garbage and perform basic maintenance on it like replacing the CPU's jizz paste or cleaning it's fans you dumb chucklefuck, or else your new PC is going to run into the same "outta juice BD" problem.

Why? You should only change it if you take off/replace the heat sink.

Feeling pretty good actually.

Is it a good idea to pirate windows? Cant you like get in trouble or somethingm

kill youself

Fuck I'm tired, I meant that it a damn good idea and is better than microshaft spying on you. Just pirate it and your better off than you were buying it.

wow u can smell le salt of this post
mmmm very salty yummy yummy mmmm

The magic jizz dries, the one on my AMD processor was crusty after a year. Changed it and went from 70*C to 35*C while playing Planetside 2. Thermal paste is really fucking cheap and replacing it every 6 months is better than letting your processor work 20 degrees celsius below fission (BSOD) temperatures.

My old desktop never had any heating issues and always ran at room temperature when idle for years.

Something that's never lived cannot die.

Poweredge R810.

Careful with "absolute best". Asking that will get someone to tell you to get multiple graphics cards but they aren't the simple linear increase a lot of people pitch them as and they have a LOT of drawbacks and incompatibilities. I'd recommend getting the fastest _single_ GPU solution if you want the absolute best and leave multiple GPUs for people more interested in benchmarking than gaming.
Also be careful with just throwing money at processors. An i7-6950X with its 10 cores (and nearly $2k pricetag) will actually be slower for gaming than an i7-6700k as the individual cores are clocked much lower and games will primarily be limited by the speed of the fastest core because their code is shit.
With that said, here's a suggestion. This is my build from a few months ago which I tried to make close to absolute best. The improvements I'd suggest would be a Titan rather than a 1080 (consider carefully the noise difference, though), a 960 Pro (will start shipping in a few weeks) rather than the 850 EVO, and 64GiB of ram rather than 32GiB.
pcpartpicker.com/list/6fGTJV

Who is marx?

And how often did you check your processor or did any kind of maintenance such as cleaning fans or removing dust?

Room temperature while idle doesn't matter if it turns into one of Treblinka's furnaces after one hour of playing video games or doing video rendering.

pcpartpicker. it's literally idiot proof - start with a case that you like the look of and a processor that meets your needs/budget and it'll just start suggesting other shit that will work with the power output of the power supply you've chosen, will fit your motherboard etc. it's a really valuable tool if you're anything like me and don't really keep up on the newest and latest developments in processors or GPUs

That built is way too overpowered and fucking expensive. What games would utilize all that power anyways? 4k 144 fps on the highest settings with the latest AAA games seems a little bit excessive, unless user is a graphics whoring faggot who just wants to blow his money and doesn't actually want to play games.

Clean the fan filtered monthly while dusting the insides about a good every 6 months. In the wintertime I would overclock it to make it a space heater.

I don't even know what's the point of building hi-pow pcs at this point.
What good game will take advantage of your Helios?

If you're aiming for >100fps you'll need that kind of power for 1440p. nuDood ranges from 100-144 for me on ultra (AA and aberration disabled though as they blur the shit out of it).
I strongly recommend building with a 100fps minimum in mind, and 120fps if not using gsync. High frame rates make a huge difference, way more than having more pixels.

First of all, why would you being playing the latest shitty AAA games to begin with?

Brain problims

Some are ok. nuDood is actually much better than Holla Forums will give it credit for. Non-AA games eat hardware, too - DCS World for example. I have A-10C and Black Shark (but that doesn't integrate with World).

I can't, user
We're all skeletons inside.

Said a guy on Holla Forums.

Why not hold off on playing the game for around 5 years so you can get that hardware for less than half the price?

Because it's not much money for me. I'm 38 and have a good job. Why wait?

Is he a fucking farm animal?

Just because you have money to blow doesn't mean you should blow it.

He's pretending to be a girl

Haven't upgraded in three years. Outdated console hardware that runs PC stuff anyway (which makes porting easier for devs which means not needing higher powered hardware to make up for dev incompetence) means I haven't had to. Industry crash when?

After the Day of the Rope, brother.

It's not blown, it's the cost of enjoying the best things life has to offer. You can always buy old games, drive a used car, and get suits from goodwill but why do it if you don't have to?

Oh shit, that's even better.

here, user. I'm a professional computer consultant and I write for a major tech media site.

pcpartpicker.com/list/GwWLyf

This machine is flawless, and easy to assemble. Try not to juice your jeans.

That's nigger thinking user.

I'm gonna be the guy
Your own fault for buying a 3.5gb card
Should have gone GCN

There's nothing wrong with saving money, but that's not what you're suggesting I do. You want me to buy a different product instead, the experience of being 5 years out of date. There's a reason why that's cheaper: no one would do it if they had the money not to.

Surely, you are jesting…right?

How about being 1 year out of date and still saving massive amounts of money? Not saying you're buying Titans, but those things are retarded. There is no such thing as disposable income, and I wish people like you wouldn't be such consumerist tools.

I bet you also buy a 800 phone every year. Ever heard of savings accounts?

Pretty much this.

You want a CPU with a large cache (larger L1/L2/L3 the better, prefer a larger L1, then L2 cache, etc), and a fast clock speed (most CPUs have 8 logical cores anyways nowadays, but prefer the faster clock speed + cache size over more cores).
A lot of games utilize only a singular core (hence the fast clock speed wanted), and sometimes only really utilize up to four cores even though they may support, and say it uses more (really depends on the engine).
There is always a need for a large cache though, as it's a mainstay for anything programming related for memory accessing (from RAM into CPU cache), and for storing variables/arrays/collections in the stack (basically, fast memory that's "close knit" to the CPU, i.e. in the CPU cache).

For GPU side that user is right. You want a singular card that's the best you need (I use it for programming related things, or emulation w/high settings).
Also, a lot of the "enthusiast" cards are really meant for ridiculous display sizes (more pixels running, heavier pixel shader load, etc), and for more specialized uses like massive calculations via GPGPU w/something like CUDA or gl/dX compute shaders.
So, unless you're doing the above the enthusiast cards aren't necessary, or at least this holds true for any games that's not an unoptimized pile of hot garbage.

Of course, prefer faster clock speed for RAM, but at least have 8GB (storing/loading stuff from the heap). You don't really need more than 8GB unless you use things like photoshop, 3D modeling programs, or anything like that. Anything past 16GB is just a frivolous waste, and the only point would be to keep it as spare memory incase your old sticks burn out; that money for "more memory" can be spent on sticks with a higher clock speed (as accessing heap/etc is faster, and that overall bottleneck of accessing the heap is lessened).
Also, a SSD drive can't hurt for games, as a lot utilize this for initial loading, or loading assets that are stored - in the background - which can cause hiccups if their update cycle/code is shit.

Depends on the resolution/FoV/screen effects/etc, and the load you're putting on your GPU due to these factors; although it's quite common for games to require quite a bit of memory due to the massive amount of screen effects and such that's so common nowadays.
Things like screens effects which utilize 3D textures/large 2D textures, for huge displays w/high resolutions would require this amount of memory, but this again can be solved by lowering the resolution or disabling the screen effect (which most dislike anyways).
Depends on how much of an "enthusiast" you are, and how much you're unwilling to compromise price for exuberant excess.

It's all relative, user. Most people in the world would be horrified that you wasted today sitting on your ass jealously chatting about video games while eating expensive snacks and fast food rather than affordable rice. But you do it because you can afford it and like it.

streamers are cancer
both male and female

I have about $500k split between fidelity, synchrony, and vanguard. So yes, I have.

What the hell kind of job do you have to earn that kind of money?

Networking. I'm the lead developer of a company.

Who says I do all these things?
Are you one of these people who thinks everybody here is American, or the world = the US?
Do you really have no better reply than hoping I'm a hypocrite? Because if I am it would still not make me wrong. The concept of disposable income, and you not easily saving hundreds or even thousands a year to perhaps invest or put into a trust-fund for your kids, grandkids or someone you care about are dumb.

what a fucking idiot, ffs, that person is so devoid of self-awareness it's a bit unsettling.

Where would they get that idea I wonder… I'm sure ideology has nothing to do with it :^)

What classes in college did you take?

Are you stealing routers from work ?

those are switches user, the one on the bottom is a router.

That second picture, holy shit.

I've got my shit together, user. My car is paid for, my retirement is planned, I'm 'diversified' to weather the coming crash, my kids.. my kids better do well on the SATs or get jobs.
You're totally bent out of shape over a $3k computer which is much less than most adult spend on having a fancier dash or sunroof in their car, and I also use it for my job (it's why it has 32GiB of ram, for KVM). It reeks of jealousy. Think of all the waste in your NEET lifestyle. Video games are conspicuous waste and yet here you are. If you had more money your unnecessary spending would be larger. You could eliminate it all but going through life denying yourself enjoyable experiences is just a way to die unhappy on top of pile of money. Learn to balance your life and live well. Also, get a fucking job.

nah I think most of them are forced to be liberal since whole medium is like that just look at recent Shillary shilling on youtube

they are also some rumor she is sleeping with saudis and other rich guys

Women were a mistake

You had me scared, I thought that you had a stupidly overpowered computer for gaming. That changes everything.

M8 2800 series clearly states- router.
But even then isn't it a waste with just one port use ?

Fuck off faggot. Why are these people so popular?

She's not even particularly attractive, though. What?

I took the CS path at a UC school. I was pretty far ahead of the game in CS before college, though. I did demoscene stuff as a kid, cracking, and worked on several open source projects. If I had to do it over again I'd have just skipped college. No one's ever asked for my degree and I bailed before getting a PhD anyway.

If I was, I'd have 10gbps everywhere.

I'm restructuring the entire rack, replacing the DL380 and PE1950 with the R810, and adding the Cicso stuff so I can work on CCNA. Most of it is fairly old. I bought the ISR (topmost box) on ebay, all of the switches were free - mostly donations from a network guy. I've got a couple more switches that aren't in the picture.

The 4U box in the rack is my personal desktop. Used for shitposting, vidya, and administrative work on the rest of the system.

All that said, the Cisco stuff is old enough that work would give me shit for free from that generation. The CF card in the ISR is actually from a retired voip system, and one of our senior engineers supplied me with every IOS version that I could ever need with this setup.

The 2U box on top is also a router. ISR 2851. The bottom box on the shelf is a Fortigate 60B. Considering an upgrade to a 110C, since 10/100 is a nasty bottleneck in that location.

I don't even have anything connected to the ISR right now. The switch underneath it with all the GBICs is a 3550 series.

ah, I was talking about the one below that, and the other visible one to the lower right.

dunno, nor do I want to remember the logic behind that, I purged my brain of most cisco stuff after I got completely out of cisco/networking shit. I dislike networking, so yeah… much prefer programming.

Remember Pixie Terry? You know people actually want to have sex with her?

Never heard of her. What kind of cancer is this?

Most of the cost there is actually for gaming.

Mostly just sitting there because I don't know how I want to use it. Nortel 5510-48, and a 48-port 3550. That 3550 will probably go away. The 5510 might be useful simply because it's gigabit, but I've already got a gigabit Dell switch in production, so it'll probably just gather dust for a while.

Only one port connected to the 3550 because I'm just kinda trying to figure out how I want to set everything up. Anything not in the rack is not in production right now.

Hm ? It was that bad while on active work ? Cuz I may or may not be running in that field.

Hello darkness my old friend

Just saw the beta orbiter lol

Why not spend all that extra money on opening an arcade?

My PC is good enough, but feel bit dead inside so it brings me no joy except twice per week when I get to play ArmA 3 with my online-friends.

Well, to most people networking is arcane magic.
So it's a huge pia to do any consistent work related to networking, as it's just fixing other people's problems, and you have to be good with people (I'm not, or well, prefer to not be) to figure out what they fucked up this time.
Unless of course you do something like contracts for a large company to build their infrastructure or something like that, but that requires years of experience to get your foot into the door, or nepotism.

I much prefer creating things, and not fixing other people's shit; though that's me.
As it's fun to troubleshoot, sure, but only if it's problems I created, or a more complex topic than networking (as it becomes quite trivial quickly for networking, as compared to programming networking is a simple puzzle with static pieces, and programming is a complex puzzle with dynamic pieces).

nope, it was sponsored by jewtel and build by some small youtuber so he could get some subs from it

Arcades are dead as the community is gone. It'd just attract hipsters and faggots. I want to remember arcades as they were.

Was that her internet connection going out? o_0\

Remember, you have the right to refuse service to anybody. :^)

What's going on in that webm?

acting up for donations

Not our fault if you chose to be a slave of the system instead of fucking it in the arse.
Create your own company.

It'd just not work. Arcades had a whole ecology going on, it can't be brought back.

I'm not talking about traditional arcades, I mean those gimmicky games like the Sega Toylet and other pic related.

Idk whats worse,the stupid ass whore or the chatroom full of virgins donating money to her for 3 seconds of attention.

She's disgusting weeb who lives with her mother. user either her or in /cow/ reported on how she likes to get spitroasted and assfucked. Her mother also has to force her to bathe.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Pixyteri

No. But those arcades exist, you just aren't aware of them. Find someone who looks Korean and follow them to their nest. I've been in the one in Guildford Town Centre in British Columbia.

Not likely after our Asian death camps in World War 2.

Kill yourself tbh fam.

You'd be surprised. I live in the part of San Diego literally famous for antisemitism and having realtors block Jews from being shown houses in the area yet those noses are everywhere if you look. As a kid I thought it was a horrible thing, as an adult I wish the town had been more successful at keeping them out.

the servants of sauron and the ruinous powers are pretty much enacting a takeover of…everything, in preperation for…something fucking ridiculous and over the top, likely resulting in more resources and slaves for the self proclaimed "winners" in the game of life

this planet is becoming hell. seems hellish now, but it will get far, far worse

by the time I realized that I was fighting something outside our known and understood paradigms, it was already endgame

It is already hell. Guess why you ended up here.

Of course he has no tissue, he is only bone

Yes and he's going to get cartilage everywhere.

The only time I've ever seen anybody remotely Asian looking they were actually Alaskan. And I only ever see Chinese people in nail saloons and Oriental Restraunts. I just don't see Asians in public here in Arkansas.

ADL Joins With “Pepe” Creator Matt Furie in Social Media Campaign to #SavePepe

He is all bone but there's no boner, how's he gonna do it?

You would have no idea of who you are or what to do with yourself without institutions, busywork, materialism, and ritualistic invocation of "pride", "earned worth", and "achievements", which you use in the same way as corrupt authority figures, to step on others, and to occasionally DEIGN to bludgeon those you perceive as errant with a laundry list of articles of metaphorical clothing and accessories you are deluded and deceived enough to actually, wholeheartedly believe in as proof positive

you pitiable fool, not even worth contempt, you are not LIVING life, you are following instructions on how to build yourself into part of a giant artificial institution

and you dare look down on the meek

Bentonville, Fayetteville, and Fort Smith look like where they go.

fucking cucks

Is this the beginning of the Great Meme War I?

I don't feel like taking a 300 mile trip to Fayetteville. I live on the opposite end of the state.

Well good news, then. Living around white people is awesome. Skip worrying about arcades and go shoot some tannerite.

k

I think it's a series of simulations, to be honest. Some who manage to extricate the mind from modernity's most commonly utilized philosophical grounds can, in a sense, "see" hints of the matrix, and of the replaying of the model.

who the fuck knows, though. whatever 3d reality is going through right now, I know I'd be cracking up right now to see people putting simulations in their simulations so they can simulate while they're simulated

we may even be in hell itself right now, or a post rapture world. think, when is the last time anyone has seen the westboro baptist church?

They all have shitty voices too.

Actually I'm near to a Ginsu knive factory here in Walnut Ridge.

I define the nature of my reality, thank you. I'm here because you're here.

Knives are for people without guns. Buy guns. Enjoy guns. Californians envy your freedom.

That's your fault for watching GRRRRRL streamers and hipster fags playing AAA shit.

Jesus, the cringe.

I have guns, But I'm saying that it's a lot easier to get knives seeing as to how I live near a knife factory that produces
THE WORLD GREATEST KNIVES, AS PREFERRED BY POSTAL DUDE

i have a newfound respect for strippers and prostitutes ,you can talk them down and berate them all you want for their poor life choices but at least they work for their money

I've got a 12 pipe.

Whats going on in that picture

Blow it out your ass.

How many times was that knife folded?

here is the benefit of the doubt
marx was an atheist son of jews who wrote some newspaper articles and a book callled das kapital

commies like to reference him because his bullshit was a major contributor to inspire jewish socialism as well as communism and other jews like lenin

leftists love to talk about marx because they think communism is a good system because they believe that surrendering your rights and responsibilities to the state and not learning how to be a self reliant individual is a good plan, these fucks would

that's the short of it

Same 3570k from 4 years ago with a 7870, still going strong for some more years, I mostly only play 2D stuff anyways and I'm saving up money to buy a house so I can marry that girl or some other gamer girl and raise his son and give them half of my life saving and my house after 6 months when she divorce to go with some nigga even when we have no niggas here but I have fucked like twice in that 6 months so why care about losing 30 years of life and future and hope

His waifu is shit.

Take your meds

Would you a deer?

pcpartpicker
logicalincrements
newegg

Never go bleeding edge, go at least two steps backwards to find the ones that people know work well.
Power supply is more important than you might think.
"Bottleneck" is a term used for a situation where one part is either so powerful that others can't keep up or one part is so slow that others are underutilized. The herd only moves as fast as the slowest member.

visit Holla Forums stickies and FAQs for more info

Engineers are pure cancer. They know enough to become convinced that they're actually smart and cause some damage, and whenever they try to think on their own they come up with the most insane bullshit like perpetual motion.

I wish I wasn't banned from the local dump any more…

If ye wish to command or condemn I, then, enjoy judging your mirror, for that is where such things lead.

How about YOU take my meds?

I want to fuck that deer

I would just like to point out that you're a retard and have no idea what you're talking about.

I know some degenerates on the internet, but not many have the time or resource to throw money at some of these painfully bland camgirls.

>ywn hire whores to stream play games

You seem really gay.

you think she got raped?

user, you cant hire 2D qts to stream games, yet

My laptop plays everything I want it to (except Dark Souls 3) so I'm saving my money for Cyber Monday.

I do have a build I'm considering, though.
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/G8Lb2R

wait a minnit…
nigguh that's kawaii as shieeet

Quite well. Got a list of shit to get, just waiting to get paid to order them in. It's gonna be fun playing shit on a 50hz TV.

Women are a fucking mistake.

Sauce?

I built it like two years ago fuck you

Ochiko Terada is the artist. One of my favorites.
Here's the source
exhentai.org/g/468583/518af5a958/

And just for you, here's one of my favorite works of his with big loli grandma.
exhentai.org/g/846455/d74fa01b6d/

I think I might just get rid of my internet all together.

Thanks a bunch man, quick as all hell too.
Reverse searched using 8 different engines including the multi service one and couldnt find a fucking things.

Oh cool…
Welp….

hello fellow sizefag
I haven't built my computer yet, but I want it to run emulators as best as it possibly could (while staying within a $1000 budget) so I'm going for a 4790K most likely, or something along those lines (maybe an i5 6600 if I need to cut the price down) and I'll probably pair it up with a 1060, putting the rest of the budget towards good components of everything else + a monitor

If you can look past that then his stuff is pretty good. the second one I posted has non of that, thus is why it's one of my favorites.

Pic related is my build. Can pretty much run everything I throw at it. It can emulate Wii games flawlessly at 1080p and ran Dark Souls 3 at the highest settings at 1080p between 45-60 fps. It does everything I want it to and is not more than what I need.

Forgot the second picture

I already own a gaymen PC, thanks

I have upgraded all but the GPU, since i am waiting for either the rx 480 or the 1060 to have a price drop on black friday. I will probably have to wrestle one off the hands of a nigger tho

I was about to build a new pc but then I decided to buy a new phone instead for the sole reason that I have absolutely zero graphically intensive games I want to play on PC.

You only need a powerful PC for console ports anyway, what's the point

switch the kingston for some other brand
zdnet.com/article/kingston-and-pny-found-changing-ssd-components/

this nigga gets it. i do all my computer shopping on black friday and always end up getting whatever it is for like 50% normal price. this year i think i'm going to go for a 980ti, but if the 10xx series is on really good sale i might just suck it up and go for that instead

No he wasn't. He wasn't right nor was he white. He was a kike. A lying, scheming kike who said the European race is disgusting and has to be exterminated.

We should rather do that to his kind now.

Not exactly building a new PC, but I did thoroughly clean everything recently and moved the parts to another case that has worse airflow, but lots of filters for a vacuum cleaner so the components don't get as dusty.
Summer is over, finally, I can even play on my PS3 without the fan sounding like a blowdrier and worrying it's going to die on me.

So that you don't have to buy a console?

Look for Teston, Bikuta, Fuyuno Mikan, Mejiro, or Kanaisei on sadpanda if you want more vanilla stuff, pics related in order

This might sound really retarded but how do I /scurv/ Windows 7? I've always been wary of using torrents, but I feel I might have to this time. Using Botnet10 on a laptop right now, but I do have a copy of Win 7 home on someone else's laptop, if that helps at all.

But I don't want to play any console games lel

I have windows 7 Ultimate on my MEGA.
#F!0BRDwJoA!alWpweCTw3kpuOSAx7MK5A

But i want to

howtogeek.com/186775/how-to-download-windows-7-8-and-8.1-installation-media-legally/
Look for the link to the ISO download tool.
8 and 10 .iso-s are easier to get, you can just use Microsoft's media creation tool.
For the activation either use KMS Pico or daz loader, but only, only download from the mydigitallife forums.
Windows images from public torrent trackers are dubious at best, and the activators are guaranteed to be filled with malware (I've checked them on virustotal).

I'm sorry for you

but euros ARE disgusting

thankfully racemixing is pushing them out of existence

t. Superior African American Male with white GF

I finished it a few weeks go, do you like it?

Looks like shit.

no i dont you retarded faggot

The sheer hypocrisy makes me want to gag.

I suppose the sad thing here is that this poor girl believed what all those other whores told her about how there was nothing shameful or looked down upon for being a camwhore.
Unfortunately for her, in the eyes of actual society, once you're a whore your motives for anything are going to be suspect.

You just activated my trap card.

nice but shit case tho, corsair has better ones

You don't like my camera? :(

he knows 18-55 is for amateurs

Yeah, it is. I need to get a new lens.

i'm pretty sure that is a corsair. it looks pretty much identical to mine and mine's definitely corsair

why didn't i think of that

I wanted to leave it in but my GPU was 1-2mm too long…

I don't even understand what I'm looking at. Why is there a CPU radiator on the top if she already has watercooling? Other than that it looks confusing.

Anyways, my build is complete. My only regret is owning an AMD gpu that has problems with OpenGL and wanting to play games on the PS2 emulators with devs too lazy to properly code OpenGL for AMD which has less features than the Nvidia implementation (can't blame them though).

Me being dead inside has nothing to do with my build.

Interdasting
In the last couple years, there's been some interesting progress in AI's that play games.
I wonder how much dosh could be made off of a combination game-playing AI and 2D waifu chatbot.

I've got a T3i. Your problem isn't lenses (and it usually never is). 99% of what makes shit look good is lighting and editing. You could get some shitty Yongnuo flashes which are like $80 each and have the light output of the super expensive Canon flash (but no metering) and a couple umbrellas and remote triggers and get some really good 'product' shots. Even without that, you could take a pic from a further distance at 55 to get more of it in focus and then fix the awful yellow lighting in lightroom. Or even put it next to a window or take it outside for some better light. If you don't have a tripod just use a desk or whatever.

I wouldn't do that to Tay.
Better to create a new one specifically for the task.

She'd be a qt3.14 anime girl gamer, not a l337 haxxor. She'd have access to the internet for streaming and social media.
Also she wouldn't be my waifu, she'd be the audience's waifu, I wouldn't share mine.
Imagine the salt from grrl streamers if they lost their market share to 2D characters.

its more than i make in a year
thanks army!

Tay's not even 2D, she's an AI. She's exist only in a computer, with no form to take. She is a ghost in a shell™

Hitler wouldn't have allowed that to exist.

That's why I said it wouldn't be Tay, breh.

No. Like I said in the Holla Forums thread the other day, your PSU's cables are blocking the air from the bottom cooler.

What do you use it for? I need ideas for my rack.

you mean "rebel"?
aka the camera marketed towards girls who are wannabe photogs?

if u think thats a good picture, just sell your camera shit now fam.

lmao fam
i'm so fucking bored please kill me

Yes and no. That fan won't be contributing to any draft or airflowpath, but it is bringing cool air into the system.

You could've used it to help cool your GPU by bringing a draft to its right fan.

AIOs are trash. Pumps are flimsy. There is no passive cooling when something fails. Copper heatblocks + aluminum rad = corrosion. Things probably will never leak, but still. Enjoy.

I use it to get experience with things I can't at work. Like VMware - it's huge, but we only use HyperV at work, so I had no experience with it. Now I've got the basics down. Someone else handles the cisco stuff at work, so I can use the lab to train on. With the new server being absurdly high-spec, I can set up fairly complex domains to tinker with.

I also run a community infodump site for /cyber/, and I'll throw up vidya servers for my friends on request. Ran a VPS for a buddy whose college blocks torrents so he could get his animu.

Once I have everything set up, I'll nest hypervisors and do a serious Windows domain with the general goal of studying for MS certs. Probably also going to work on my linux basics, since they're badly lacking.

have you suffered a recent blow to the head?

If you don't have anything to actively train for, vidya servers or light charity hosting is probably the best use of hardware. You could do number crunching too, although it's harder to justify if your electricity isn't free.

Aka the camera for people who don't want to do the $5k-$10k entry price for a 5D and some L lenses and Canon flashes. You can cover the same bases for about $1500 and unless you get really good or are into low light or sports that's all you need. Everything else is technique and editing. Oh, and God help you if you're into birding as those lenses are in the $20k-$40k range. Even renting them for a trip is several hundred and those feathery fuckers know when you do it.
The photos people say are great photos today are more paintings than photos. They're huge lies. You can do daylight landscapes with an iPhone because of how much of a 'good' landscape is post - gear doesn't matter. Here's an example of mine I just threw together for a 4/p/ thread back in the day. The top is 5 minutes of poorly scribbling on it in photoshop, the bottom is the real pic I took at a zoo and cropped. People liked the top one (I posted it on photog sites saying it was from a safari) even though it's obviously bullshit and the background is scribbles.

The original, for reference.

It's always nice to see someone who knows what he's talking about compared to someone who doesn't.

shit spoilered

Teach me senpai. What do you recommend to buy for a total begginer?

I don't mean to look like a contrarian, but I genuinely like the bottom one better.

For a total beginner you might want to just start with a compact. Sony's cybershot (DSC-RX100 or whatever the latest is) is a great compact and it takes RAW although it's pricey. Many photographers have one in addition to their bulky camera.
For 'real' cameras, I've not kept up for a few years but there was very little improvement in the 'prosumer' space for a very long time so it probably doesn't matter much. I'd recommend getting gear that lets you cover a wide range and then join a photog community. Photogs love competing to see who can do post best on the same RAW and you can learn a lot from doing it (and you can collect some model mayhem RAWs to experiment with).
For that gear, depends how much you're willing to spend for entry level into the hobby. You need something that can take RAW and lets you use a selection of lenses. A wide, telephoto, and a 50mm prime is a good set, and you can usually get bundles from Canon/Nikon with reasonable lenses for the first two and 50s are cheap ($100). Probably everything takes video now too but back in 2013 Nikon's prosumer cameras didn't. Be aware that video with a DSLR is INVOLVED and you will need a LOT of editing skill to get good video.
For extras, get a tripod (a must!), some flashes (I just use yongnuos but be aware they don't meter, depending on what you use them for you might require metering), maybe some gels for the flashes for funsies (plastic strips to color the flash, like $2), maybe a small reflector if you want to take nice portrait shots outdoors, a couple umbrellas and stands for the flashes, a couple remote triggers, and a 72mm adapter set and a polarized filter.
For software, Adobe's photoshop/lightroom bundle is like $10/month and worth it. I'd not try killing yourself with darktable and gimp but you can try if determined. You'll be frustrated by colors importing differently so be prepared.
And then just try doing /everything/. Every kind of photo, every trick, just try it. Even stupid gimmicky shit like light painting, just try it.

Well the top one was done as a joke. We were making fun of the 500px community. And as expected, they loved it.

I don't care if I'm made fun of day in and day out for being a guy, please just give me the free money instead.

Oh, so you want to question the value of the modern woman? How could you do this, doubt their unconditional love for men and boys? Here, have a gift that women loved to give to men to show how much they value them.
sage for off topic

wikihow.com/Get-Over-an-Anime-Addiction

Also

how well can it emulate ps2?
I have a 750k and I'm tired of games starting at 60fps then becoming unplayable when they introduce mechanics

I only ever played Marvel VS Capcom 2, Drakengard, and Onimusha and they work just fine.Even on my 6 year old shitty HP laptop I could run Okami just fine. PS2 emulation from my experience isn't really all that demanding on hardware.

oh /leftycuck/ never change.
I stumped my toe, this is why Hitler is right

The initial D arcade game is probably one of the best racers out there.

Man I plugged hours into one in las vegas.

The only gimmicky one I was referring to was the Toylet.

Its not graphical strain for emulators its cpu, if you have a good processor then it will run smoothly.

I see this a lot, people get 300+ graphics cards and $100 i5 or worse for processors then can't run emulators for shit.

This. There's a couple where I live, but I'm not spoonfeeding because if any of you niggers find out, you'll ruin it by sperging out.

I was asking about processors, the 750k is a processor, not a graphic card.

I live in a city with a grand total of three arcades. One of them has few machines (but an actual DDR machine, so I guess it's fine) and is in bumfuck nowhere, the other has some decent machines but the owners are total jews and tweak the lives/coin ratio to be lower (I ain't paying a whole euro for 3 Time Crisis 3 lives, fuck you), and the other one has just a few decent machines that are broken or uncalibrated 70% of the time. Second one seems to be gook's choice, and I don't know why. I have seen them mostly taking on that Candy Crush arcade, so I guess they are just gooks with shit taste. Apart from these, there are several MAME machines scattered across the city with much decent pricing (one of them is actually free, if you can stand the long waits and being surrounded by hipsters), but I won't count on these since they are not actually arcade places.

There used to be more of these places, some even with fancy machines, like that one where you controlled the game from inside a Ferrari replica, but it seems they died with 2005. Now I am not even sure how these places keep themselves afloat, since they seem to be mostly empty every time I pass by probably because they are too fucking expensive, holy shit and the newest game they have is Time Crisis 4 (not that I complain, it's a damn fine game).

Are arcades this much of a ripoff in the USA? Is there any chance to make arcades great again in the west?

Its your fault for listening to me, I don't know shit.

Whoever threw that together is mad as fuck.

The problem lies not with the exploiter. The problem lies with the exploited.

I love that pic.

these articles are fucking gold

man, at least when girls wear pumps to work at fancy retail stores they can make commission

Nevar forget.

It's fucking insulting, nobody values hard work in this country. You want a job? You either try boasting about how your dick is bigger than the boomers who are holding onto their jobs until they die, wiggle your way into a network of hook-me-ups to compete with kids who will get the job before you because they're relatives to the people running the company, or you have to settle for an awful blue collar job cleaning urinals and shitters because nobody wants those fucking jobs, but you only get paid 10-15 an hour, and even then you'll have trouble because business are signing into custodial services where random illegal immigrants come in and do the job for practically nothing since they already benefit from numerous social services they never paid into.
But hey, if those options don't sound great, you can be a freak of the week on youtube by eating toxic chemicals or if you have tits you can tease little boy's dicks as you "stream games" and get showered with literally millions of dollars by saudi oil barrens.

Makes sense you would idolize a materialist

that one isn't sad enough

Why would any reasonable man think that the bottom one is better than the top one? Or is the butthurt person who made the article into trannies?

The top one is supposed to be anime, the bottom 3DPD

it's supposed to be real wymynz vs dem animus

Its called "How to go back to normal life after watching too much anime".

I find it just as cancerous.

Anyone else think Tay was a psyop?

she was something

I don't even watch anime and I find the bottom one to be an unappealing man-faced mannequin.

No I mean that twitter account wasn't really a chatbot at all but a way to test the waters on twitter to see just how many "alt-right" accounts actively tweet.

doubtful

chateau autiste is the best part of that podcast.

Saitama what are you doing

This better be bait. I'm from Holla Forums, and we don't do this.

Lol

Why do people have those skeletons just laying around?

Because they're lazybones?

Look at the date and realize what happens in two weeks.

That's not funny, ya bonehead.

I knew OP was baiting as soon as I saw that fucking picture.

Rolling for Allah

Fuck. Re-rolling

this gives me slight memories from the early 20th century, wars and feminism. was a feather what insane feminists gave to british men who werent fighting the war in ww1 or something?

Nuclear war?

I'm set.

He can keep that shit game, what a pleb.

lot of work for less money than these "cosplayers"

$50000 from 2 patreons each months + brand deals+merch and what else

next you're telling me B. Hussein Obama is not a kenyan muslim

I can't tell if you're retarded or trying to make a bad joke.

I can never quite tell if whores are just completely devoid of any self-awareness or if they are knowingly spewing bullshit.

My PC runs all the games I play so I'm good. Built it about 3 years ago.

I finally got a gf about 2 years ago and I'm much happier than I used to be. The more normalfag I become, the happier I am. Being a degenerate loses it's novelty after a decade.
Quitting drinking was the best decision I ever made.

Time to grow up and move on Jacob.

I'm neither Anthony Burch or Peter Coffin

>>>/4chan/

it has everything
wikihow.com/End-a-Video-Game-Addiction

I've been using the same laptop (ASUS G53SX) since I bought it in late 2011.

i7-2670QM, GTX 560M, 12GB DDR3, 1.5TB HDD.

It's slowly falling apart - the trackpad buttons, disc drive, card reader and keyboard are gradually getting more and more fucked up, but the actual 'computer' bits are working perfectly.

I haven't really played any 3D games since 2011 (Portal 2 and Sonic Generations), but I get fairly good performance in Dolphin and Citra, and it generally handles everything I throw at it on a daily basis.

How often are you supposed to get a new computer? I'd be happy with this one for another three years, easily.

AND NO ONE HAS CHECKED THEM

In the '90s I upgraded every other year but my last computer lasted me almost 8 years.

You never were something else. You were just a failed normalfag who
That's all.

During the 90s it was worth it. Every year had at least ten 9/10 releases.

I just went to the store to have my PC checked on. A couple of months ago I attempted to start it, but it didn't boot. It didn't even make a sound. The fans didn't spin, no lights, nothing. Sicne I had work to do, I put it off until next week, and next week became next month, and the month after next month and so on. That was 4 months ago.
Now I get to the store, the owner plugs the PSU in and says it's fine.
Might be my motherboard that's fucked.
I have had that PC for six years. It was my first ever build, and the only thing that ever broke was the graphics card (upgraded from GTX460 to R9270X at that opportunity). I have worked extremely hard the past couple of months, and all I had was my shitty Linux laptop, which can't even run Factorio at +30FPS.
If the MB is fucked, then I would have to spend a lot of money on a replacement. I am thinking about not getting one and just starting a new build, salvaging some of the parts from this old one (Graphics card, RAM, disk drive (which I only ever used twice) and thee hard drive), since I won't have an opportunity to play a lot in the next year any-ways.
/blogpost

picrel

He's so beta he has to hoverhand his waifu.

choosemypc.net/

I went with this a couple years ago at ~$700 and my rig is still beefy enough to the point where I haven't come across a game that has forced me to not have settings on at least medium/high at 60FPS.

I even get 60 frames in UT4 on high/very high settings.

I have a Rebel t3i and with that im learning the basis of photograpy, i recomend you get a real camera, it's better investment on the long term, you get to experiment with diferent lenses, learn about the isos, focus'shit and it beats any "Digital camera" by miles, is right, most of the time you only need to tweak the shit just a little and you will get top tier photos for a fraction of the cost of top tier equipement. I some times need to shoot some video and i use a monopod, it avoids most of the shake and it's more portable than a tripoid (althrough i wish to have one when are long stationary recordings) but that it's up to you and how much crap you can haul.

This is a two part problem. Women are fucking acting like women and are encouraged by betas. Also that guy in the last webm needs to get ripped to shreds.

A lot of the stuff in that first paragraph is over my head. My father likes to give me the shit from his work that he doesn't need, which means that I've collected like 5 outdated server machines over the years and a rack. So far, all I've done is run an sftp server for me and a few friends.

I would do some of this stuff, but I'm paranoid about my ip getting out there.

are you me?
that's the exact thing i'm using, minus a terabyte.
Wanted to build a desktop pc for years now, don't have the moneys thou so i will wait till got a job. afraid that once got a job, i'll won't have time for games.

babbys first shitpost

What's the state of yours?
With mine the trackpad buttons didn't really last long, the card reader hasn't worked for a few years, I've had to replace charging hole twice (once because I broke it), the headphone jack is quite loose, the left arrow key isn't really stuck on, and everything's full of dust.

Sounds about right. I've moved on and taken actions to improve my life. You should too.

well i've been using a mouse the whole time so the pad and it's buttons are as good as new. But i have to reinstall win7 because it just makes problems. every time i think my laptop presents a new malfunction and boot up linux and it magically works again. I hate that win7 is seen as less buggy than linux but i made just the opposite experience. not that linux is bug free. plus it has no games.

my keyboard works fine, it bends in every time i type. If you're having trouble with dust, you need to get compressed air and a fitting screwdriver and disassemble you laptop to the point where you can reach the fans properly. and vacuum more often, i had to clean my laptop twice and one of the times was not really necessary.