No server browser

When the hell did this become allowed for a full price multiplayer game?
There are literally F2P games that allow me to do the those things listed.
I know Overcuck isn't the only online FPS doing this but it's the only example I can think of where no one seems to even bring it up.
Why the hell is this suddenly acceptable?

"Because it's fuuuuun"

Because most people aren't complaining, but when they do, the media will be sure to cover up any complaints as "petty entitled gamers".

Only advantage to match making is its easier for you to group up with friends in the same game/server

Otherwise its terrible console style shit
Overwatch is fun though

You mean like the last 2? I know Mark is a jew but I never thought he would become a blizzard shill

How do you know it's not fun unless you bought the game and gave Blizzard your money?

FUCKING BLIZZARD COCKSUCKER SHILL

Not to mention, no way to mod at all. No custom maps/skins, something that even fucking TF2 let you do. But hey, it's fine! This game is good because it has girls that I can fap to, now shut the fuck up, shitposter.

Careful! You may be banned by angering the jew! We don't want any harm being done to our poor cancerous generals now do we? Letting in Reddit may be bad, but at least we have strength in numbers and larger traffic!

Open beta

huh?

Lootboxes in a full priced game is the only thing that really pisses me off. Fair enough if they were free, but if you attach microtransactions to it its just scummy.

No serverbrowser isn't a big deal, at least you don't get 200 servers full of furries and unplayable maps. If the matchmaking is good, which I don't know if it is, then I don't care much.

There's a thread about this already up and only the console version is $60 since you're retarded and you actually bought a console

So you're admitting to making shitpost threads?
Are you a nigger?

So now that it's bannable to insult Overwatch can we all agree it's an amazing game?

Funny how most people bought the 60 dollar version and most dont even know theres a 40 dollar version avaiable.

Why the fuck did you create this thread? There's a god damn general. Fuck off back there.

I love it when newfags do this: They cry about wanting specific games to have "containment threads" and then proceed to make multiple threads about the games they get pissy over.

No, being an idiot is shitposting.

Nice projection, nigger.

get on with the times grampa

watch out they'll call you a mark shill jew newfag cuck from reddit

When someone misrepresents your point you're not supposed to let them get away with it. You directly point it out.

Because it's a hugbox there, you can get your post deleted and because I want to talk about the shitty servers not so much the game itself and there are other games that also don't have basic online functions.

You are the one who is defending overwatch. You can't be more of an idiot than that. So why aren't you banned?

Id rather shitpost and use proxies
Mark is subverting his own rules

This isnt just about Overwatch, its about the industry in general..

Keep going, you're entertaining

I dont give a shit
Anyone with half a brain knows that Blizzard purposely hid the other version for maximum kikery towards normalfags while their core audience will defend how great they are for making it avaiable for 40 dollars and that a paywalled game with microtransactions is still that regardless of its price, 40$ still being a hefty amount.

Nope
I doubt that's all you wanted to do user, be honest.
So why even bother talking about Overwatch?

Where did I defend Overwatch, OP, you cockguzzling faggot? All I did was point out how you were incorrect about two things.

People like to say that video games are dying, but what's really happening is that video games are transforming into some hideous abomination that shed its former body and made off into the night to find victims that may quench its blood lust. Overwatch is a product of current market trends, and it was made expressly to appeal to the sensibilities of those who relish these Call of Duty/League of Legends/Team Fortress/"Popular-pseudo-competitive game" multiplayer-centric experiences. Everything from the characters to the mechanics was created with the modern casual in mind, so this is why the game is the way it is.

I know next to nothing about this game because I haven't played it, nor do I hold any interest in playing it, but I know that it's popular for the same reason that these other games are popular. It has a colorful cast of characters, it's multiplayer only or heavily multiplayer focused, it features easy to pick up and play controls and mechanics that don't ask the player for much investment, and that feature elements that cannot be entirely mastered or that introduce uncontrollable variables, and it can be thoroughly played in short periods of time. The progression offers easy to obtain rewards that reinforce the desire to grind, and also offers more valuable but trivial or even meaningless rewards that favor the most dedicated player.

I feel like you already know this. What's the point in bitching about it, OP? Lament the drastic changes that have taken hold of video games over the last 15 or so years, but in the end there's nothing you can do.

But they didn't hide it. You can see it plainly on their website and on the various other websites. Quit blaming Blizzard for your own inability to read, you Common Core "educated" nigger.

cool blog post

benis

Actually, you can't pay for the cosmetics at all, only to skip the grinding a little, is no better, only whales would buy boxes.

Considering you are there and going out of your way to defend that piece of shit I doubt that.
Read the OP.
Every post is mad that we are insulting it and it's practices and that someone made a thread about it.

an even cooler blog post

bagina

Is it you?

The console version is and if you don't buy the 60$ version you can't get the day one exclusive pre-order bullshit.

Where am I defending anything?
I did and found that most of it was garbage typed by someone trying way too hard to fit in here or outright lying.
Firstly
Secondly, where am I mad and what are you even talking about?

What?

I like this version better

Fuck off faggot, the game is garbage and doesn't need multiple threads about it.

You mean the Widow Noir skin?

(215) is that you?

Read the OP

DELETE THIS!

You serious?
See above.

Wow a couple of skins, woopdeedoo

What? That doesn't even make sense, that person was a Microsoft shill. Are you new here or something?

its incredibly optimized compared to the other games i play

Play better games then.

It's a fucking buzzword at this point, isn't it?

I did. If you had wanted the thread to be about shitty recent industry practices you could have made it about that, but you didn't. You made it all about Overwatch because you just want to bitch about it, which makes this an Overwatch thread. So fuck off to the general.

Quit being a retard, OP, that wasn't what I was talking about. Wanting a server browser is fine, being a faggot over it crying like a tumblrina isn't.
Ok

new games have shit fps

It's the fact that they have day one exclusive skins that makes it even more bullshit
I don't but that doesn't make it ok to be a kike

Boo hoo
Since you proved yourself already stupid enough by buying a console you're stupid enough to fall for kike practices.

user, you weren't just complaining about the lack of a server browser. Quit lying and look at what you did. Firstly you made incorrect claims like that there were "almost no maps" or "have to grind/pay for cosmetics and sprays". Secondly you ask "When the hell did this become allowed for a full price multiplayer game?" which makes a baseless assumption that it was either allowed by people now or disallowed before. Thirdly you make the baseless claim that what you talk about is "suddenly acceptable".
We all know why you made this thread and we all know what your ulterior motive is, especially since you stopped replying after the bumplock hit.

Plenty of optimized games out there that arent complete garbage.

No, this is the common
poorfag with a toaster that plays ASSFAGGOTS because thats all he think he can run.

The OP is very clear user
Also, we have IDs here newfag shill

AAA trash isnt videogames

Clear in his faggotry.

But of course

Uh yeah it was a duplicate thread.

An amazing argument and rebuttal to criticism.
Good job
Yeah. I was also complaining about the other things it lacked too.
Pic related has more content than overwatch and is only 12$

There are other threads mad about no server browsers.
Great job commie mods.

So is Mark and his goons getting paid by Blizzard or do they shill for free?

While also being a whiny bitch.
Then go play it and quit being a bitch about games you don't like? Also Toxikk is shit but you don't see me making threads about how slow it is or how the skill ceiling is really low.

You're trying way too hard, user. Please consider going back to reddit.

For free to justify their purchases

It's like i'm really on the bioware forums

I wouldnt even be surprised at this point
This is hotpocketing of the highest degree

They've done it before, but not on this degree

You keep repeating that but I dont think you know what that means.

This place becomes more and more like half chan by the day.

a video game should be fun above all else

I dislike overwatch all the same but the map count argument is garbage. TF2 for example (which is copies heavily) only had 6 maps at launch.

That game was 20$, not 40 or 60.