/OGC/ - Racing Vidya Thread - MEME CARS EDITION

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/autogamescoalition

Wiki: ogc.wikia.com/wiki/OGC_Wikia

Mumble:

Address: 8v.servers.moe

Port: 64738

Playing The Crew? Add your uplay name to the list to race with us:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepEGcLRmODiyFZwWpDDB6rdMHaAm-TMjlsbEOpAOzDA_kMTA/viewform

To add others, check here;

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ibxzGQ8J0LWpYXcmn0cXHoLos4d50SXSBBm6OCbwsfA/edit

Playing Forza Horizon 3? Join our club:

Tag: 8ogc

Name: Auto Games Coalition

Other urls found in this thread:

rfactorcentral.com/skins/2007/03/getting-started-guide-for-painting.cfm
poal.me/1lnrkl
store.steampowered.com/app/516750/
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/born-2-race-2-bundle
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EFF.SimpleRacer
rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=EastCars
kmov.com/story/33431341/carjackers-leave-mans-car-behind-after-discovering-it-has-a-manual-transmission
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdagky_Hw_iVZlIWTHTUiVw-Nbmyu7e2WpY3-m0vg1DxEXgvw/viewform
x360ce.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hope to see some premium meme mobiles in the next rFactor race
rfactorcentral.com/skins/2007/03/getting-started-guide-for-painting.cfm

Actually on that note, I think a better vote would be to have an event people would actually want. Could you guys all vote on one of these three?
1. Painus in My Anus: Extreme offroad tracks with forced RWD.
2. Meme: Fully upgraded Reliants with no training wheels allowed.
3. No Turns Allowed: Classic muscle cars(1975 or older) upgraded to S class.
Poll link here poal.me/1lnrkl

The next rFactor event is another vanilla event so no custom skins yet. I do plan on custom skins for WTCC provided there is enough interest.

let us know ahead of time what cars will be getting used so we can maymay them out

I've been running cars like the rFactor Academy cars and the SR Grand Prix cars so far. I plan on doing National Stock Car 2006 the week after for some turnleft.

was working on Holla Forumsing out a hammer
guess we get stuck with the stock ones though

smug party at my place.

If the forza races were a little bit later I would've been able to join.

Talking about wheels, I almost got myself a G27 with everything working and all, for measly 150 eurobucks. Then the dude selling it had second thoughts and wanted to still keep it, hopefully not to sell it at a higher price.

Also 8 days for the last one to die so I guess we're returning to normal.

steal it

fucking linux users

It was on an online forum.

Okay, I thought I had a hang of driving with the wheel but now I can't stop sliding into walls or spinning out. I keep wanting to NFS it but I guess that's not gonna cut it.

NIGGA
RIDGE RACER TYPE 4 OR EMULATE NFS3, IT ALSO HAS NEGCON SUPPORT
I'M TELLING YOU
GO GET PGXP AND PADGNNECO

Fine, but not before I try this with GTAV.

So I know rFactor has an Ariel Atom mod, but is there a DF Goblin mod so I can feel Murican while I have a fun track toy?

why don't you stick to making the A-pillars on your cars as fat as your children?

I'm having some issues with the audio skipping. Any ideas what it could be? I tried to use a different plugin but it seemed to fuck with my whole installation, so I had to unzip everything again. Too tired to think right now so I'm gonna crash.

==KILL ME.==
is Forza Horison 3 super special dick sucker edition for £80 worth it?

are there need for speed underground maps and cars ported to rfactor?

The question you should be asking is:

Are there need for speed underground maps and cars ported to BeamNG Drive?

just imagine though
street racing
simulator physics
probably no traffic
ricershit

my dick is so erect right now the blood that fills it up is now weeping through the pores of my skin.

I have achieved bloodcock status

IMO yes, the DLCs already got us a CVPI and the Regera among others.

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

A reminder that i suck at autism

3rd person is flor plebs
pleb

I bet he uses automatic shifting too,
fucking casuals.

very likely, specially since he was too stupid to just let go of the accelerator to avoid hitting the other guy's ass or even become able to take the turn

so because he's shit he says he was cut off, or does he genuinely think he was cut off?

Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

OOOHHHHHHH!

Fellas, it's the replay.

bumpin with maymays

Audio skipping? No idea, I haven't had that problem. I've been using P.e.o.p.s SPU plugin, not a problem. I assume you have the PSX bios and you're not just simulating the Bios?

Come talk to me after you stop taking that rapugee dick. At least we can actually drive over a pothole and not get stuck in it.

I
what

so how did your dad react when you told him you were gay?

I had to mess around with the peops plugin. Runs like a dream now. just need to get the memory card working now.

Don't simulate PSX bios, that was my problem too.

EA programmed the PS1 NFSs to support the NegCon?

yup. It works now. do I have to do anything funny with the opengl2 tweak plugin, or any of the pgxp settings to make sure things look their best?

meme drifts you say?

Why is Clubman being slower than Open?

Because people in real life drive with a 70° fov.
I'm not leaving 3rd person till I have money to waste on VR, or space to waste on multiple monitors.

Oh you poor soul.

Also Ride 2 came out and is getting positive reviews.

Also while browsing the racing game section on steam looking for shit to talk about I saw This and was hype for about 2 seconds before I realized it was a gook shooter simulator And seriously why is it tagged as a racing game?

Maybe it's half of the joke.

As someone that rides a Ninja I can't fathom why anyone would want to pick up a game about motorcycles. You can't get the same lean out of it that you would an actual one. An old motorcop I know once said his motto was "Life begins at 45 degrees," none of which you'd get playing a game about motorcycles.

Only one way to find out, user.

why do jews do this?

I usually go with a hood camera when possible, it's close to first person but still provides the benefits that third person does.

I'm more pissed off that the jews wont let me disable the steering wheeling in cockpit cam. It servers zero purpose especially if it's not turning one to one with my wheel.

it's like that for the sake of immersion, haven't you ever played a racing game and had that split-second feeling where your brain thought that the arm on screen turning the wheel was your arm?

Oh shit

por que?

This might be a bit of an odd one, but I figured /ogc/ was the best thread to ask.

Are there any games that are like actual driving simulators?
I'm not talking about racing, and I'm not talking about shallow puppet-show style simulation like GTA5, and I'm not talking about stuff like ETS2 which, while fun, doesn't actually simulate much at all.

I'm talking about a game with a few fully realized large cities/towns, accurate driving laws and speeds, realistic police/ambulance/fire response for any sort of accident/hit-and-run/etc. That sort of thing.
A "real everyday driving simulator" that doesn't cut corners or make lazy compromises like ETS2's psychic invisible ninja traffic cops. That's what I want to play. I drive all the fucking time for work, and I really want a game where all the rules and consequences exist, and I can just go berserk and completely fucking ignore them, consequences be damned.

Need for Speed and Road Rash and stuff like that are neat for a few minutes, but they're arcadey and don't scratch the highly specific itch.

That kind of thing is why I'm waiting for VR to become cheaper.

>>10990606
My Summer Car to both.

fucking meant to

This is a dev with vision. God bless this glorious bastard.

Many thanks, user, this looks like it will do nicely.

Never, there's no fucking way I could be that immersed with a single monitor setup and shit animations. My arms are on the wheel that's in front of me that feels real, why would I mix them with the shit that's in game.

Mafia 1 and 2 have shit like red lights and speed limits. There's also some driving school software that has basic driving laws but I doubt it has cops or actual consequences apart from a popup saying you fucked up.

meme mobile race when?

Apparently. I've raced in a normal race and a hot pursuit in 3 with the NeGcon plugin and my wheel.

Make sure to enable PGXP in it's options, otherwise turn everything up basically to max.

anyone a fan of the CHORO Q games?

I had one game for the N64 and 2 other for the ps2 and I've been wondering if they made more. I really like the art style of the cars.

we could do a paul walker memorial, crashing R34s with the 2F2F paint job into trees while doing skidz

There's a shitload of them, not called Choro Q in the west. Never got into it, though. Tried one on the PS2, it's okay. Starts too slow, in my opinion.

is it
born too slow

Shit, makes me want to go look up all the F&F liveries people have made for Horizon 3.

r8 me m8

>tfw you will never friendly race with european /ogc/ friend in a Renault Twingo 1 only league

Minimalistic, good color combo and nice highlights/10, would use.

pretty good

The car itself is pretty fun to drive, I also tried the old 500 with some upgrades and it's quite an angry little yogurt pot.

MSC got a Steam page
store.steampowered.com/app/516750/

it's habbening

This is making Type 4 feel more problematic than I feel it should.

Nigga, what are you doing?!
Seriously, why are you braking and accelerating at the same time? Foot off one, tap brake and immediately goose it wins in Type 4.

That's what I keep doing, but it doesn't always work. Also. is there any way to adjust the sensitivity of the wheel, or am I fucked on that front too?

The Driving Force should have it's own profiling software from Logitech (in theory) that you can adjust it from. You can also calibrate the NeGCon in game to make it respond better, I think.

p gud

Never Ever again

What the shit is happening in that picture?

I never got a chance to play this, was it fun?

Logistics.

It was a great kart game, had a lot of customization for the karts, tracks and characters and was an overall good mario kart clone on PS3. A shame the dev went out earlier today though. Sleeping Dogs 2 never ever.

Embed related was fantastic on Sleeping Dogs, I prefer it more than GTA V.

its ok
the developers dropped dead

Autisim as far as I can tell

Yes, the RNG is good for the items and you cant' get fucked like in Mario Kart, the drifting feels nice (If you want to understand why play the PSP port) and the customization is on point. All in all it's very enjoyable And they got fucked over by having to slap that fuckstick sackboy all over their next game

If you have a PS3 I'd say grab it, I was actually thinking of picking up a PS3 for it RR7 and some other actual exclusives that interest me.

Do you have LGS installed?

I'll have to grab a copy for PS3, then. Thanks! Sounds like a good karting game.

Just a reminder that this Horizon vote is still open.

Also Blur had the fairest balance of powers in a racing game. It was also some of the most fun I've ever had online with a racing game. Them 20 player races. It's a shame Activision marketed it in the worst way possible.(vid related)
RIP Bizarre.

Did you thought about Blur because of the RDR2 announcement?

Split/Second 2 would be more appropriate to reference due to the RDR2 announcement. That dev team was also scuttled too.

at least rally is pretty great

torrents my man

They rereleased Dirt3 to cut out gfwl, everyone who owned a copy on steam got the new version for free.

DiRT 2 is no longer available for sale because of licensing issues, not GFWL (that still works as well as before, btw). Avoid used copies as it's one of those GFWL games that use SSA so the keys are only usable once.

Anyone with FH3 wanna help me get the Forzathon drag car?

Have you ever seen a cuter racing game /ogc/?

wut gaem

wait fug i'm not very healthy

for some reason, that sentence just floored me.
If you are interested in the game, get it dirt cheap + other racing games here
bundlestars.com/en/bundle/born-2-race-2-bundle

So im thinking of getting a ps2, any recommended games I should get with it?
And should i buy the fat or slim on amazon?

Fat. Always. Easier to mod, get network adapter and an old HDD, and rip games to it.

You can try RRV, though it's not as good as Type 4. GT3 and 4 are supposed to be excellent, Crash Tag Team Racing exists, Drome Racers was okay, never played Jak X, you should play all of Ace Combat, and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 as the NFS game to play. Most Wanted and Underground 2 are good if you like customization too.

What are racing games with phone/pc crossplay?

Why would he not play those fucking games on pc?

HPS2 is built for PS2, every other version is gimped, including PC. The others are just icing. Also you can't play a lot of these games without software rendering which requires a beefy rig, when he could just play on native hardware, like he wanted.

Are you just retarded or did you not see that he was asking for games for a PS2?

Choro Q is pretty cute but has the occasional nightmarish shit that you don't expect

Tag Team is fun Nolan North Voices engine and it has the best credit sequence everFIVE GOLDEN MANBABIES but is merge with someone (Preferably Nina or N.Gin since they have good weapons) ??? win. There is also Nitro Kart which everyone seems to forget and is more directly related to CTR. Jak X is great and possibly the best "Combat Racing game" (Speaking of which Twisted Metal Black, best horror car game ever), the customization and race verity is great, definitely recommend.

Nigga wut. You mean something like Fallout 4's Pipboy app?
But anyways the answer is Stuner
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EFF.SimpleRacer
Enjoy

Just want to add that RRV and Crash Tag Team Racing also don't emulate very well (They're practically unplayable actually)

Since we're on the topic of PS2 games that must be played FOREVER AND A FUCKING DAY

Caterham R500
AWD swap
S1 900
TCS on

That should do the trick. Otherwise I don't know how you can boost that.

There's also a tune setup for the R500 specifically for the drag race made by some guy who's apparently somewhat famous for tuning. His name is Eduardo something, if you google for how to beat the drag you can't miss it. Got mine in the first try by like 0.2 seconds. 2nd and 3rd place were taken by the R500 in the same tuning as well.

はい

I love them, but man do they start off slow. Also you're always vastly underpowered…

I'd love one as deep as Gran Turismo.

those are loli cars so ofc they're slow

but slow is fun imo

Pardon?

(I think he means chibi)

like, small cars, not strong but cute

idk about the actual weeb denomination for that

fuck you're retarded

Then maybe don't use the word loli? Just say "cute cars".

thx u too

the idea was to say they're weak and fun to play with but ok noted

NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG== ==NEWFAG

I just picked up Initial D Special Stage, at a local bookstore, in an area that's completely devoid of import merchandise to begin with. What the hell?
Fuck me, the only good racing games are Sega's.

this is quite a meme race

You're trying too hard with that car customization. It's the gaming equivalent of using meme arrows on other sites.

Lurk moar before you try so desperately to fake it in hopes of fitting in.

jesus fuck nigga, how ghetto is your PC?

Whats yours?

It's actually 1920x1200 to avoid the stuttering in 1080 but the scaling seems a bit off

So what edition of FH3 do you recommend?

It seems like the ultimate one is super expensive, probably one of the most expensive games i ve seen around, it even leaves DoA5 with all DLC behind

Isn't that only $100? DoA5 with all DLC is $750+.

o yeah i was talking about the windows store version

I don't understand, it's only $60, $80, or $100 for Xbone or W10. Where are you looking?

Do you want to drive the DLC cars? If not, get the standard edition.

The Deluxe edition isn't even a choice in my opinion because VIP is somewhat pointless apart from the Regera and the worth in the Ultimate edition comes from getting all the cars which you don't get with the Deluxe.

The ultimate edition is not even close to the most expensive game anywhere. I don't understand how the fuck you think DoA5 with all DLC is less expensive unless you don't understand how numbers work

Depends
If you just want to play used PS2 games: Get the PS2 SuperSlim (the one with the builtin power supply). It's the latest PS2 with all weaknesses of the previous incarnations fixed and it will last.
If you are into tinkering with HDD and CFW and don't mind a broken optical drive: get the fat.
Avoid the PS2 Slim (with external power supply), it has some bugs which cause issues in some games.

Oy Vey!

I meant the windows store version of DoA5

The good goy edition, the DLCs released so far are pretty good. Deluxe is half pointless, VIP is nice and the race car pack is decent but it's not really worth it compared to the Ultimate.

Base game is more than enough in any case though

except unlike you said that version doesn't have any DLC. Last Round (full game) is just a way to buy all the shit that was plucked out of the F2P version which is called Last Round core in one pack. Content wise it's just what was sold on release. There are at least 5 costume passes all 100 bucks a pop on top of the "full" game in the windows store. I'm not sure all the costumes are even included in those passes. If the store doesn't sell a "buy all" option it doesn't make it any cheaper.

Do they ban people for cars like that? I am pretty sure that they turned into jews lately, since even the Red Orchestra 2 devs will ban you ( actually removing the game from your steam account) if you say racist things online.

That's illegal.

Not even a little bit.

you basically give them permission to rape your ass if you agree to their terms on steam.

No they don't ban.

I used to drive around in a Carrera GT in FH2 with the text "I killed Paul Walker" for the longest.

Even more than that, here's the relevant part of the agreement that is mandatory for any user before entering into their game rental agreement with Valve:

Not only is it entirely legal, but it's something that you specifically agreed to in a fully-valid contract made prior to money changing hands.
These are the consequences for your actions and you will deal with them.

It can happen, but for insensitive paintjobs the first ban is just a week. So shitpost to your heart's content and if you get caught it's basically nothing.

Nope, people who bought that game before they added this had to agree too or wouldn't be able to continue play the game. Also unless they made a recent change here I don't think this is shown when you buy it but only in game after you have already paid for it.

And it's just a share ban meaning you can still play the game, online even, you just can't access the AH, vinyl shares, pictures, and upload anything. Mostly inconvenient shit but the game is still playable

IIRC EULAs are shown when you install the game and are displayed on the Storefront page.

It is displayed on the Steam page, and those agreements can be changed at any time.
Welcome to Steam, you've made your bed and you will now lay your faggot ass down in it.

This is what you agreed to.

Don't you faggots try to blame this on me, I have only created my account in 2010, I am pretty new to this shit. Back then in 2007 Holla Forums was defending the shit out of Gabe and Steam. We Germans were against Steam back then and tried very hard to change this. Our consumer rights organisations tried very hard to stop steam and they shady bullshit.

So you have a Steam account, which you admit that you use to buy games.
Who else would I blame?

Back then in 2007 Holla Forums I would have said the exact same thing to you.

But you didn't.

God you're acting so fucking high and mighty it's making me physically uncomfortable.

They are getting money from me so technically I do support them and they fight for my rights.

Not acting. I am. Enjoy having your game taken away for offending the wrong people.

i'm the fag that made the pic on the op
got banned once in FH2 for pic related

What does being banned mean? You are not able to play online? Is it a temp ban? Do they take away the right from you to make cars?

This whole bullshit is just gay, griefing used to be a big part of gaming

I deserve that crash, but I'm disspointed I couldn't keep going.

gotta install a rudder

Almost back to normal, now that The Crew is dead and Forza Horizon 3 is Windows 10 only.

DoA5 sells it's DLC so high because only the whales buy it. Comparing it to another game just isn't fair.

I know the entire Rocksmith suite is over $4000 already, Flight Sim X is over $3000 now and Train Simulator is barreling towards $6000.

All I gotta say is that this DLC shit for games you already own is getting out of fucking hand.

autism is back to normal levels

Nice find.

MSC happening in 4 days

get moderately hyped

I can't fucking wait for my autistic Finnish adventure, especially fucking around with KP31

Imagine

GTA as fuck

Sportcars are for kids
Shitboxes are for men

SOAPBOXES ARE FOR GODS
>no good soapbox racer

agreed fam

rFactor. Not even kidding when they have a soapbox set available.

If only rFactor had a somewhat interesting game element to it and wasn't just a sandbox

wtf stealth Horizon 3 update

holy shit thanks user

Oh well.

God, I wish this game had the car selection Gran Tourismo 6 had. I want to Forzavista the fuck out of some Japanese exclusive Kei Cars.

So aside from Gran Tourismo Sport what is actually coming out? Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel the acceleration, and the downshifts, even the understeer. The horsepower I've lost… the races I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our games.

Driveclub VR :^)
If it wasn't bad enough the first time around, it looks like shit now. Ridge Racer V looks better.

its going to be shit

i hate how group B cars handle in jumps

what gayme?

pls give me some of you autismo drug because it sure sounds good

I hate group B in general to be perfectly honest, group B fans remind me of that "thick" comic, except replace "thick" with "torque".

So what's the consensus on F1 2016? I think it's fun

I find four door skylines (not infinities) very sexy.

Also, looking at the PS2 discussion, I own a slim since about 2 years (I think it's a slim). How are the modding possibilities on that?

I wonder how long we have until the sim-cade genre becomes a shitty monopoly

I wonder when arcade racers will come back. I actually found out Ridge Racer Slipstream is basically the same thing as Ace Combat Infinity, just for phones. It's okay, especially since it doesn't have any cooldowns or needing to buy fuel, but mobile interface hurts. I can't even get my wheel set up properly with Memu or Bluestacks.

Probably never, it doesn't help that the idea of an "arcade racer" was degraded with gutter trash like EA racing games and other shit like WipeAss that wouldn't even stand a chance of cutting it in an arcade.

rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=EastCars
CCCP Shitboxes League when?

FUCK YES

into the trash it all goes

Are you gay? does your dad know? did your dad beat you when you told him you were gay? did your uncle touch you when you were young? did you ignore your priest, inject the weed and catch the gay?

Group B is fucking lit son.

Do I have some bad news for you. New Ridge Racer, but it's mobile again.

GOD DAMMIT WHY
This isn't even racing anymore, it's babies first not even really racing game. At least Slipstream was a real racing game.

silly americans

kmov.com/story/33431341/carjackers-leave-mans-car-behind-after-discovering-it-has-a-manual-transmission

Carjackers leave man's car behind after discovering it has a manual transmission

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – Dustin French has lived in the Benton Park neighborhood in south Saint Louis for five years.

He's from St. Charles but says he loves living in the city. After what happened last week he's glad to be alive and share words of warning to others.

“A car came up right behind sort of half parallel parked behind me. A passenger got out with a firearm, told me to get out of my car and empty my pockets,” French said.

Thursday night at about 11 p.m., French left a south side gas station and was heading to his home about a half mile away.

As he pulled up to the curb he noticed a car right behind him. That’s when the criminal approached him with a weapon.

“All I got out luckily were my keys and I said what do I do now. I was asking for orders,” French said. “‘He said get up and walk away. Face away and keep walking.”

He believes the gunman, who police say was late teens or early 20's, didn't steal his car because it was a stick.

French wrote about what happened on the social networking site Nextdoor. Some of the comments turned into a discussion about concealed carry, but he says he didn't want to spark a firearms discussion. Just warn people.

French says there were several things working against him that night.

He was alone. It was late at night. The street light by his place was burned out. He didn't notice he was being followed.

“I'm glad I didn’t panic or threaten violence or make any quick moves,” French said. “Kept my wits about me as best as I could. Asked thieves for instructions on what to do to prevent harm to myself”

He reported that burned out street light to the city. It's already been fixed. Police say the suspects' car was a silver Honda Accord. Anyone in the neighborhood who may have had a security camera operating that may have recorded any of the incident is asked to contact police.

Copyright 2016 KMOV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

What a gay.

wake me up

There are none.

It's complete bullshit that will not stand, when challenged in court.

Oh fuck this shit is gold. Are all clapistani only able to drive an automatic? This is also a rare time where i find a good point about the shithole i live in, everybody drives a stick, everybody. Well maybe excluding some fuckwads with too much money buying one for their widdle gills that can't drive.

I'd call him a faggot but then it looks impossible to defend yourself when someone's holding you at gunpoint.

Driving stick is the best theft protection available in America.

They were alright. Shit traction, shit suspension, basic 4WD about the only thing it had going for it was it's brute force. I would take a modern wrc over group b any day tbh.

Group B separated men from boys.

geg

For proper simulation you only have the dashboard on screen an match it up with your own steering wheel and your real arms.

Test Drive Unlimited gets pretty near that. With a properly setup Logitech G25 it almost feels simcade and you're driving through Hawai in traffic.
But yeah, hardcore civil driving sim with proper physics and damage, with anything other than racing doesn't exist.
Flight guys have that and can pretend airline pilot. Train autists can have that. Car guys are left in the cold.
I think it's for political reasons, so niggers don't train Nice on their computers.

Do you know what's under that bootlid? It's an engine.

Sure there grampa.While your ancient group b cars are still burning rubber trying to hold the corner a modern WRC would have blown passed you.

what the fuck is this post

Holy shit! Who would've guessed?

I don't care whether you like Group B or not but modern WRC cars are boring as FUCK.

Tried the shitboxes, they are best raced on short tracks because they are quite slow, especially the stock versions. Because the races will be on the stock models, right? If you want to shitbox you got to do it right

Group A was the best era.

hahahahahaha,
you should into killings yourself anon.

I know you think you're funny but you're really not. Why can't you just type like a normal person instead and not like an edgy 13 year old?

Yeah speed and efficiency tend to be boring, even when it's magnitudes faster

And that's why modern wrc are boring as fuck

Modern WRC don't have a TCU though they have one ECU chip and that's it. Delta didn't have torque vectoring, that came later and Mitsubishi was the pioneer for center diff torque vectoring. Funny you say "carry speed through corners" because group b was the worse at that. While they did have a more modern DSG transmission the rest of the drive train was too basic which made them lose not only momentum but traction as they tried to corner properly.

this. you have to understand the technology to truly appreciate how they glide through corners like someone skiing downhill.

FIA cucks detected
i recommend suicide

wew. Don't worry 2017 wrc will make the cars louder for you idiots who only car about loud noises.

gets me every time. group b geezers just wouldn't understand

i bet you enjoy watching modern formula cuck too dont you faggot

don't get mad at the FIA nigger, blame environmental faggots. at least the audi R18 still sounds pretty beastly.

Modern wrc is a stagnant boring pile of shit dominated by frenchies.
The cars look like trash and they sound like trash. No one cares about it anymore and that's why they need to do an f1 and try and revive the formula.

yeah I bet he likes modern formula 1 just because it's got DRS and hybrid engines.

what?
No one is forcing the FIA to listen to these environmental retards.

"Let's close group B because a bunch of cockholes went out onto a fucking track"
Also where the fuck did omologation rule go? I want my fucking road-going rally cars.

And judging by the current standings, I'm not missing much. Formula One is a big crock of shit now.

Well they did thanks greenpeace going on rallies against the carbon dioxide spewing cars.

and that's why people don't like the FIA

As much as the new F1 tech, apart from DRS, can be interesting the races are woefully boring to watch thanks to two unlikeable fuckfaces in the OP cars and the rest of the field looking like asses as they aren't allowed to improve due to stupid rules.

I seriously don't understand how the fuck could they expect the new formula to even work considering it's new tech that is bound to be hard to get right and the teams can't even spend money or fucking test and improve their shit.

Who in their right mind though a rape button was good? That's why I stick to WRC and Dakar

by puttiing "well done greenpeace" banners and shit?

this was the best thing to happen the entire season.

What else is new.

Hello Croft.

Oh yes, still haven't run out of keks for that one.

Yeah, okay Roscuck apologist.

True, Formula 1 is getting boring lately. Good thing because maybe other leagues will get more exposure
European Truck Racing anyone? Looks cool

Hopefully it's not this nigger again.

Had to do it.

I'm a little intoxicated but this is hilarious.

dakar best

Dakar was cool when they still actually drove to Dakar

it's shit just like your taste

It's bantz mate, don't get your panties in a twist.

your bantz are shit too faggot

You left a farting arse in the 5th panel.

The sweet sounds of Group B turbo's.

What game is this? Seems to have extremely shitty physics, bizarre damage, things catching on fire

3/10 and thats looking over the shitty audio

I promised I'll never post another group B webm again.

gas the FIAcucks group b now

Group B cars must get their boost from NaCl injector.

very nice

laugh all you want but you have unleashed the autism that is going to kill these threads

Micro Machines V4, Burnout 3 (1 and 2 are also good but feel lackluster sadly), all GTAs on it, auto modellista

I actially want one of these but they're rare over here.
bet they'd be great fun with a bit of weight reduction (if you can even without removing parts like the fucking engine) and swap something like a 1.3 or 1.6 L4 form the '80s. With optimization of course.

fuck outta here with that gay shit niggers

group b is hilarious to drive in dirt rally, plus they are good cars to warm up before.. ya know.. drive actual wrc.

efficiency tends to breed similarity m8. but don't say they are easier to drive. The two sports that require balls are F1 and rally. Kubica won in F1 but can't in WRC. They seem easier to drive because todays drivers are just that good :^)

crashing in group b cars top tier.

Because they are radically different disciplines, same thing happened with Raikönnen.

There's a difference between liking something and liking something at the expense of everything else to the point that you autistically spaz out at the very suggestion that Group B is just meme popular with 15 year olds whose only experience of it is youtube highlight reels and videogames.

Differing looks yes, the rest is just torque torque torque. Otherwise they're just slower and less advanced than modern road cars, let alone rally cars. They're fun to slide around in but not much else.

WRC's lack of popularity has nothing to do with the cars and everything to do with the complete lack of competition; we had an entire DECADE of the same man winning every rally and every championship. Imagine if Mercedes won F1 drivers and constructors titles with the same level of domination as they have done these past 3 years for the next 7 years, that's the state of the WRC.

go back to cuckchan

That's a meme retort.

also modern cucked wrc has no memorable cars, group b and 90s group a/wrc had memorable iconic cars like the delta, the 037, the quattro and the rs200 for 80s group b and the old lancer evos, the wrx's, the toyota celica and the delta integrale for 90s group a/wrc, anybody who vaguely knows about rally can atleast identify those cars, while pretty much every modern rally car is just forgettable in every single way, shape or form.

I agree with you entirely about the cars looks I've not once argued that, but that alone is not enough for me to wallow in nostalgia for "muh good old days".

and drivers werent good when they had to drive cars with tens the time the horsepower of the car's inspiration, torque levels high enough to rip gearboxes apart and so lightweight they'd smash even the best supercars of the time in acceleration?
Drivers are still skilled, but so were they in Group B era.

I'm fairly sure a 037, a 205 turbo 16 and a delta S4 dont behave the same way at all.
It's the same as saying a Chevelle SS and a Charger R/T behave the same way because they're similar on paper.
The whole thing that makes them insane is being able to go fast with all this power and torque trying to throw you off the track due to lelnoassists. That's what makes group B interesting: it's a fight against the track and the car.
Also, rallying became boring due to the fact that nothing's unique anymore, again. No homologation required leads constructors to just vaguely shape their cars like road cars and call it a day.
It'd be way more interesting if there was special versions of road cars needed to race.

The evo and wrx were GOAT. If they didn't ban a bunch of technology due to cost I bet we would have amazing cars. Subcompact wrc cars are pretty shit but the john cooper/polo r/yaris r all look different. The polo r aerokit is sexy tbh.

when the racing is fucking boring and repetitive and the cars look fucking boring then the sport as a spectator is completely useless, and neither you or me are going to drive these cars irl at any point in time so their real life performance is mostly irrelevant for anything except dick measuring competitions.

I agree that homologation would massively improve the sport, Group A is my favorite era mostly because of it, but Group B is not coming back, what made Group B what is was is now just technologically obsolete, the manufacturers would never bother as there's no return, financial or technological, on such an investment. In fact I don't think they could be built as road legal production cars in most of Europe today, so a homologated Group B return would be impossible.

The racing isn't boring, I don't believe you actually watch WRC, what it is is uncompetitive unless Ogier does a really bad run on sweep, bringing back Group B wouldn't change that.

Pic vaguely related, it's what's become of Lancia.

If they made WRC cars RWD only, and loosened the rules a bit to allow for more manufacturer tinkering I'd love to watch that. And put more focus on the s1600 and F2 cars.

You aren't going to be driving a twin turbo delta at any point either m8. But you can take a ford fiesta and 500k to their Msport mental hospital in europe and it converted to the wrc version.

all you gotta do is take the cuck ring off the turbo inlet and it will be a 900hp beast.

lancia died because of fiat you fag

thats what i meant by any of these cars you retard, i was talking about group a and b too

I could see that working, it would make it more relevant to the road going cars and could increase manufacturer interest as a result.

I don't recall anywhere in my post making a description of what happened to Lancia, all I did was post a modern marquee and you get triggered.

Maybe, a lot of WRC teams operate on a shoe string budget and a lot invested in current models with under the hood car costs equal to F1 cars. I think they should just loosen the diffs, remove that god awful restricter and place it with twin turbos, get the old ALS in and different tyres.

mates please
Lancia died, and it's insanely sad. Much like Alfa, it will be sorely missed by all of us and there's no fucking point in arguing that.

god you're the australian from /f1/ aren't you

he fucked off didn't he?

I'm a Brit and I've only posted in /f1/ maybe 5 times. I usually completely forget the board exists until about an hour after the race ends.

Look. Here is how we make F1 great again.

That's it. Other than that, just use whatever machines you can conjure up in the workshops.

Legit hyped for it.

Sounds good but I wonder if someone would be mad enough to strap a jet engine on their ride.

I want more games to have abominations like this.

We're close to getting a real version of the Wild Boar. I can't fucking wait.

Nice to see it doubled in a week. Now I just need to get off my ass and make the google questionnaire/doc so we can do the meme race.

There should also be a location poll, so that we know when would be the best time to race.

Time poll already happened.

Thanks for the reminder.

We have twice as many people in the club now, it would be a good idea to ask again.

And here's just the two quick questions for the Horizon 3 meme race. After this I'll take the data and set up a date and time for the event. Then I'll make a google doc for people to properly register (so I know who to invite to speed things up).
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdagky_Hw_iVZlIWTHTUiVw-Nbmyu7e2WpY3-m0vg1DxEXgvw/viewform

Fuck this, just go full Wacky Racing

Some members may not be involved in the board and just joined because they're friends with someone in the club and the game suggests you to do that once you unlock clubs.

Maybe it's possible to put announcements in the in-game club so everyone could be aware of the events?

Yeah, it's possible. I'll post about it in game once I set up a tome and date.

I am both disgusted and intrigued by this car
Is it a GM car as it looks like a Barina/Spark

no, edgy is my aesthetic.

Nope, it's made by some small, Canadian company called Electra Meccanica. The model pictured is the Solo. It sits one person, is fully electric, and apparently can do 0-60 in under 8 seconds, and has a 100 mile range. They're taking reservations now. It's about 20k CAD, so 15k USD, but nothing has shipped yet.

It would be nice to see it off of the appstore on PC and with proper dinput support.

it would be nice if it was playable under Windows XP

Fuck off with your memery. Appstore is shit and deserves no support whatsoever.

The only thing the Store does worse than any other platform is the inability to back up games, for everything else it's as shit as any other digital distribution platform.

Just get the game on the boner if you don't want the Store to get in your way.

Nah, it's worse than that. Go fuck yourself.

Actually, that's wrong, but modding the game requires extra steps to be doable. Easier if you use Immersive-Host and actually happens to be able to crack the game albeit you're left to the mercy of whichever russian happens to share the appx file. In the end, not different than a standard game.

Apart from checking if your system can run the game (like, your GPU supporting DX12) it doesn't seem too strict. I honestly don't know as my toaster is powerful enough to run all the Store games I've tested so far.

One shitpost after the other we reached the bump limit
Well, new thread when bottom page is reached

back to week long threads

it's cus everyone is too busy throatfucking the 100% completion bar in foza horizon 3 to post anything.

It's the first time I see monitors used one on top of the other, I must admit.
Is it comfy? Or looking in the top monitor is a strain on your neck

the bottom one is a Cintiq 13hd so it's at an angle for drawing, the upper monitor is a 21:9 thing and that stands at a natural monitor height.

Yes, it's absurdly comfy, when I'm drawing I can have netflix and reference material on the upper screen and photoshop/krita/painttoolSAI/Corel painter on the bottom.

is Win10 worth getting to Horizon?
I absolutely loved the original and I craved more since I got it, but I'm not sure wether 10 is worth the jump or not.
Currently running seven.

Make a dedicated HD for 10 and dual boot the machine, that way you don't get screwed if you regret it

yeah, but will both of them run if one of them is pirated?
Especially since if it's good (prolly is) I'll buy it but I'm not so hot on buying Win10

yes,I pirated win10 and it works just fine, all you really need to do is install the anniversary update and you're ready for horizon

What you could do back in the day was boot Windows 10 once on the computers you wanted to activate it on, boot it up and make sure it activates the copy of Windows 10 and then just pull out that boot media and use your regular media. That's how I have Windows 10 on my server network that it's available if I want it in the future a year or two from now.

I'm doing that too so yeah, it feels weird to be actually playing games instead of shitposting all day long.

IMO yes

If you still have W7 keys lying around (like OEMs and shit) you can still install W10 with those keys and it will be validated. At least that was the case a month ago.

Hey I wanted to get into racing games, I got an old racing wheel with pedals and a copy of both test drive unlimited, are they good game to start with?

What do you mean as old racing wheel? In any case the wheel is without a doubt the first step to begin. Also, TDU seems like a good starting point. I know some wheels are harder to set up with some games so you might have issues, but for that you need to ask other anons, I never had these issues.

It's a Sidewinder, pic related, I don't exactly know how old it is but I'm pretty sure it's pre-2005.

those are pretty good for an entry level cheap wheel, but I don't know how many games will support them properly. you mentioned TDU for example, a game that has the bad idea of detecting many wheels as gamepads and using the steering smoothing and dampening used for gamepads.

I also got a Shitload of Trackmania games laying around if those are better with wheels.

ehh, fuggetaboutit, just get X360ce and run it as a faux xinput device.

x360ce.com/

Does X360CE support FFB wheels?

That would be ace for games that only support XInput

I think it does, but it depends on the preset. It's all crowd-sourced ya see, profiles are made by users and uploaded to the database and when you plug your device in it recommends some of the top-rated profiles. Some are even Game-Specific.

Jeez, page 10 already. New thread;

Well personally I'd just be okay with them going full holocaust, but I think goverments would make the whole thing illegal in their respective countries if everything in and around the racing track burned and died.