Is there a more redpilled video-game lore than that from Elder Scrolls? It has it all...

Is there a more redpilled video-game lore than that from Elder Scrolls? It has it all, meme magic turning belief into reality, Jews conspiring to create a one world government and ultimately destroy Mundus, nigs nigging, slavs sperging…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QgZRT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thalmor are nazi-standins, you lummox.

Hello Reddit.

>>>/cuckchan/

Hate to argue with Hitler dubs, and yes the gameplay is shit but Skyrim is sorta redpilled on the JQ and Ethnic Nationalism. If you not playing Nord you might as well kill yourself. Aktmer are without a doubt the Jews of Skyrim and are actually the most racist comparison. Yet they are tricked into fighting the Empire, just like how the Kikes trick Europeans to fight with Mudslimes.

Shin Megami Tensei.

Victoria 2 with HPM or NWO.

If the kikes did not smuggle their cousins into Europe I wonder if they will ever try their Saracen bullshit again?

Also

Reported for obvious kike shill.

The West is essentially kiking itself by now. Everyone is high on their own moral superiority, every nation in Europe is now a humanitarian superpower competing with each other, trying to swallow as many mudshits and niggers as it possibly can.

Nobody sees a problem with it, nobody understands that resources aren't limitless and that magic dirt doesn't turn savages into civilized humans.

I don't even give a fuck anymore, Western culture is not worth defending at this point, and especially not the populace that share it.

Here we go again

That can't be true, since Nazis never have wanted a world government or to vassalize other nations like the Thalmor are doing. The Thalmor are quite literally Jews. Their symbol is even a six pointed star.

Post more Jew aware vidya.

He is right? Holla Forums is the most objective and research based board the chans have ever had. Certainly not a hugbox like Holla Forums.

So Naruto is finally ending, thoughts?

whats with all these game theory tier threads recently

maybe in the past, not anymore, it's only emotion now, not reason.

archive.is/QgZRT

also he was a real manchild sperguing reporting for shilling (people who upset him), even if shilling isnt aganist the Holla Forums board rules

Hideo Kojima was right again!

MIDF please go

>>>/freech/
you deserved to be banned

HA HA HAH HA! You actually don't know anything!

Holla Forums being so overmoderated that they have to spill over to other boards to shitpost their unfunny memes if they want to have any fun at all

No, the most objective board is /christian/. Anyone is allowed to post there as long as they're legitimately not trolling, spamming, or calling other christians not christian.

Holla Forums here. to be fair, it's coming up to election time and our board is being heavily infiltrated by Correct The Record, a pro-hillary shilling organization who've been wildly successful on cuck/pol/, but have been less so here because of those mods.
yes, discussion can sometimes be difficult in this atmosphere, but it should clear up after the election.

Muslims and Jews are two castes of the same civilization. Anyone who fights one without the fighting the other is like someone ignoring one hand in a boxing match.

I played as a Dunmer on my first Skyrim playthrough, am I redpilled?

Not to mention their plan to unwind everything to the convention is exactly the same as the real jew's Tikkun Olam.

but there is also the problem of the users, when Holla Forums was different before 4chan fucked thir Holla Forums and their userbase migrated here, take as an example which is mostly:

that's how hugboxes and echochambers are created

you're

totally

right

and

n

friend-o

:^)

as you parrots say, not an argument

w

h

a

t

'

s

n

o

t

?

You do realize that Bethesda is filled with normalfags right?

What's with all this Bethesda fucking shilling?

This image doesn't really show hypocrisy

OMG RITE SO REDPILLED ROFL XDDDDDD

Hi How are You newest of newfriends!!!

We REAL NEED more "Liberté, égalité, fraternité" on a Nazi image board.

I mean what is with all the people with polarized opinions and different worldviews?

like everyone has some good points why are people fighting?

Its so dumb, I'm open-minded and Smart! So we should never moderate our boarders and Like why would you

Register as anything or investigate history or read a book on political theory?

Philosophy is for nerds, who cares about the Hegelian dialectic! Why question premises when you have REASON and LOGIC?

Why aren't you enlightened by your own intelligence like I am in current year? I mean because Science! It's simple,

all we need to do is make an appeal to moderation.

After all Neil Degrasse Tyson once said "why can't we all get along", what would Neil do? I'm independent because i am very smart!

I'm getting tired of niggers just throwing the redpilled shit around like it's fucking candy. Please fuck off Holla Forums, cuckchan, or 10buck cucks.

thank you for correcting the record

Yep.

might wanna calm down a bit there autismo

pretty sure he has a point
being as cringey as king of pol is nothing to aspire to

>>>/reddit/

t. liquor pro

have you been in a coma?

sorry faggot already filtered you go back to CTR, tumbler or reddit or wherever you came from. You don't fit in here and are not welcomed.

oh shit you're an actual GGR sperg?

STAY MAD FAGGOT

U MAD?

kill yourself you hipster faggot

People like you make the world a worse place.

?

I can't hear you!

we have IDs on Holla Forums

He's a hate symbol now, stop being butthurt Hillary.

DAGOTH UR
MOON AND STAR
SUMERIAN CITY STATE OF UR
UR WORSHIPED THE MOON GODDESS NANNA FROM THE SIRIUS STAR SYSTEM

It used to be. Sadly, is not any more.
A genuine loss. I blame the administration, though.
Leaving a politics board in the hands of someone what's got a political leaning is never going to end ideally. Even some hardcore libertarian or anarchist might have trouble with it.

So true. GG was a mistake.

kek

This. Bethesda is the big Bluepill.
Bethesdrones are the biggest cucks in the industry.

I want cuckchanners to leave.