We must win!

TL;DR: a few months ago there was a thread about leekyforum and hollaforums where some anons said their personal info (related to Holla Forums and Holla Forums) was there. After finding out mine was too and no success in taking it down, I reached out to one of the anons.

It's been months and our info is still there. I never thought my beliefs to a white America would come back to hunt me and I don't know what to do. I almost lashed out to the OP that made that thread about "white baby boom" because I'm currently unemployable

We're kinda desperate so I guess I'm going back to where all this started. My parents will stop helping us out after New Tears, but I probably have less time. We're literally broke. The last job offer was a failure but it made me realize that as the man of the house I need to do something for my family.

Some may frown upon what I have to do in order to rectify my "social record" but I'm literally out of options. One of the anons that personal info was linked to Holla Forums literally had to ask for forgiveness from his shitskin neighbors and told them that "white nationalism was a mistake". I don't want to cuck out but my family is worth infinitely more than an ideology that is hurting my wife and one child daily.

I feel envy and almost rage to that Holla Forumsack that was helping coyotes smuggle people into the US. At least he can come back here and post without feeling sick. I don't know what we can do, but I'm out of ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
hollaforums.com/thread/10980199/politics/we-must-win.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice blogpost faggot

Fuck you. You are the reason why white nationalism has not taken flight!

If you're going for a demoralization thread that's even slightly believable, you're going to need to lose the redditor writing style. The fact that you couldn't resist adding a picture of a fat chick to your post further undermines your sad attempt at fitting in.

Cry harder, you stupid fucking faggot. If you’re not openly stating your beliefs in public and substantiating them, you’re a goddamn coward.

You’re a woman, aren’t you?

Seriously, your attempt is abysmal to say the least. If true though (which it isn't), then move away.

sage for shitty blogpost thread

I'm asking for help, how is that demoralizing? I'm tired of having literal crimps to eat. I have to make decisions in case there is no help on a LEGITIMATE matter.

GAY THREAD

Cry harder, you stupid fucking faggot. If you’re not openly stating your beliefs in public and substantiating them, you’re a goddamn coward.

The TD;DR was for the first paragraph!

There were other anons and one of them finally got a job after fucking out. We were in constant communication, that's how I know. He cut off with me shortly after.

fuck.

No one cares. You’re unemployable because you’re a retard.

noice.

WTF are you talking about? We were doxed; that's how we were linked to white nationalism.

No. one. cares. Cry harder, you stupid fucking faggot. If you’re not openly stating your beliefs in public and substantiating them, you’re a goddamn coward.

fuck you faggot! Unless you show me you're not a fucking coward (your dox linked to white nationalism on every search engine), i might as well denounce white nationalism FOR MY WHITE AND THE FUTURE OF MY WHITE CHILDREN.

I fucking hope a coyote gives me a job helping him out bring in people over here, I might even meet other 8/pol/acks

Post proof or fuck off. Both of those "forums" just botscrape posts with fake usernames attached. Where's the proof any personal info is there?

Next time, maybe try harder not to post your personal info on Mongolian basket weaving forums faggot. Antifa and an assortment of other various subversive groups are always watching.

Are you getting off on this?
Does shitposting obvious bait and feigning anger make your micropenis firm?

Where's the proof? I'm going to hound you to the death of this thread.
IF THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING POST PROOF

I learned my lesson you fucking kike, white nationalism was silly and it has no place in civil society, just please make my doc go away.

I find it mortifying to go those around me on town and say I was sorry. I have a beautiful family now, please don't take their happiness away from them. I know I deserve to suffer because my views looked to humiliate and make suffer those i didn't considered white. But I changed, i promise from now on I'll teach my family with my actions that people are stronger together.

My son doesn't deserve what he's going through just because I made an enormous mistake. I deleted my Holla Forums folder already and I have no intention to take that FAKE doctrine outside or even within my family.

Just make the hollaforum and leekyforum dox go away. Anyone.

So there's no fucking proof? Thought so.

Leekyforum doesn't exist. It's just an adscam site.
Hollaforum seems to be a similar scam demanding you allow ads and the installation of a toolbar to access it.

Looks like this is just a very creative baiting scam.

You almost had me

Antifa monitors these threads, I want my doc to go away not to be subject to the Streisand effect. I learned my lesson, we are one America. I swear that I will never again fall to sick ideology like that again. I will work hard and blame no one for anything that I dislike. I see communication between the races very possible. Like that user that apologized to his neighbors, we are an amazing country filled with amazing people willing to forgive our mistakes.

whatcha sliding rabbi?

Just as I thought. No proof. You have no proof this is happening and you're just shilling and trying to scare everyone.
Kenneth Schueler 211 Corrie Crescent Waterloo Ontario
Father: Jack Schueler
Mother: Eva Schueler
Sister: Emily Schueler
FringeMagick @ gmail.com

Wrong. Both sites copy posts on Holla Forums and Holla Forums and a few others and post them there.

Ok then. Link to a thread on either of these sites.
Or post a screenshot.

((( )))
Where is your doc then? And how is it linked to white nationalism?

Fuck off, I already repented for being edgy and stupid.

> (((Schueler)))
You have the last name of a kike, I fucking knew it.

You've already told us their names. Any idiot can look them up like I did and find the scam sites you no doubt control.

wew
At least the stupid ones weed themselves out.

That place is filled with copypastas from Holla Forums and Holla Forums, there are names that could stay their (like Feinstein, whose doc I don't care about taking down)

No regard, our does were linked on this site.

Sure they were. I'm sure they hacked my temporal interlinked dimensional mainframe to obtain them.

I could help but you're going to have to send me the link to the post.
Here's a throwaway mail to send it to. [email protected]
Use a throwaway as well if you want to.

No faggot, you know full well that's not how it works

I'm smelling a forced apology…

hmmmmmm…

Nice black pill thread user.

It was suppose to help me get back up, not get other white nationalists to quit.

So, how did it actually happen then?

How the fuck does it usually happen? Autism and crossreferencing.

This is now a
THICC
thread

wew

You're fault for exposing yourself online.
Cunt.

pic related

gotta love autocorrect.
off to gas myself.

Wasn't she a racemixer? Not that that is bad or anything. Just because you support a candidate or your people, you shouldn't try to differienciate or divide between people.

I was exposed

Proof?

I learned my lesson, I won't be a racist anymore

Is that supposed to be you or your wife?

OP is a demoralization shill, reported for being a faggot

If you actually were punished then you wouldn't be posting here unless you are a complete retard, and if that's the case, you deserve it. You don't 'refrain from calling attention to something' by making a thread whining about it. Just quit posting and kys

No. one. cares. Cry harder, you stupid fucking faggot. If you’re not openly stating your beliefs in public and substantiating them, you’re a goddamn coward.

Fucking kill yourself.

You do not belong here kike

Bud, if you're not going to email me the link then say so.
Removing data from websites isn't easy and I'm not sure you're serious about this.
If you want my help then take it, I won't ask again. Mail here:

WHERE'S THE SEXTAPE, JIM

HAHAHA XD

TFW white nationalism is jews larping, I got redpilled by the "how to find an aryan wife" thread last week so I don't buy into white nationalism anymore.

Too bad OP, I'm glad I was never serious to begin with.

Reported.

nice breasts, jewish girl?

>>>/jidf/

Are you actually retarded?

those tits bro

SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN THE H3H3 SUBREDDIT LAD?

The nose knows and the nips slips (her up, as a jew, or somesuch).

Fuck you, you have no idea how that ideology ruined my life. If I could redo everything I would punch my past self in the stomach to think things true. We're all human and any division is what kikes would really want

Reported.

hey, don't be a little bitchy fag on me. I'm just tell them how I see em.

I only see tits bro.

You're such a joke. White nationalism was never meant to be taken seriously. You see the guy spamming for your dox? You get butthurt because he isn't posting his dox but you need to think of it the other way:
What person would actually want to tarnish their reputation with unironic white nationalism?

nice dubs

kek

don't be too hard on the kid, he played stupid games (identity politics) and he got stupid prices (people rightfully discriminating him like he would have loved discriminating others)… pretty ironic if you ask me

You're a faggot that never had nothing dear in life.

(((9d30e2)))

Said the cunt spamming “ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE”.

jej

I'm beginning to see my mistakes. White solidarity is just human solidarity that just happens to be between people lacking melanin, there is no other way to explain why the other Holla Forumsack got a job after apologizing to his neighbors and I'm almost homeless.

By that logic it's ok to discriminate against kikes. You're bad at this.

We don’t care. You deserve to be raped to death by the niggers you love so much.

LOL, you want to play that card on me? Fine then.

I have a beautiful sister that is trying to become an architect since she was 10. Do you think I will ever go full retard and support white nationalism just so I can ruin her reputation?

My parents are both white but would get hit on their business if I do something stupid like showing my face on a tiki torch contest.

Finally I have a white girlfriend who I want to marry, there is no way I'll show her the most disgusting parts of this country and the bottom of the barrel people.

(((8f0b65)))
>>>/methods/

Reported for not supporting white nationalism. Reported for being so much of a cocksucking retard that you think doing so somehow affects your sister.

Nice ip hopping OP, fun having an argument with yourself?

Cringy as fuck >>>/reddit/

Hey, don't get mad at me. I'm being honest.
You should show your anger at OP for being unironically a white nationalist that ruined his own life for taking a meme too seriously.

Or what? we don't have free speech anymore?

#MilitaryBase #Hashtags #MAGA

What should I have done?

Uh…

yes, no… wait, oh no… (((993002))) was me all along!

yeah because that really worked well for OP… top kek XD

Reported.

((( )))
where the fuck did I said any of that you slimy kike? I literally regurgitated to a LOSER user his own memes.

top kek XD my dude that is epicstyle funny! bruhhh im dead. brb sending keemstar a link to this epic trollage

Next time, don't be sperg.
I think you must follow your friend's example and lube your ass so you can apologize to shitskins. Make sure you recorded and get a million (((YT))) views.

Fucking based! #MilitaryBase

So natural and organic! Let's hope esoteric immigrants don't join this thread because we'll be learning spanish and that's bad ><
This thread is now self-sustaining tee hee hee

If this was a book thread it would have been deleted already.

#EDGY
Now tell that to OP so he can get the death penalty and we'll laugh at him while his wife fucks another man (definitely not another white nationalist)

m8 you're not as funny as you're trying to be
I'm sorry Holla Forums makes you butthurt but coming here and crying isn't going to change anything.
Maybe go and clean your room

Wew OP, your asshole sure is on fire.

I'm sure OP is in that image. What a loser, tiki torch marchers gets you to non-employment, who knew? tee hee hee

I'm sure he needs to shill somewhere to earn the 40$ he needs to get a lecture from the equivalent of Rick and Morty of the skeptic "society".

I think the unironic white nationalist OP left… what do?

I'm totally a 100% white nationalist btw, I only said those things because OP was a total kike puppet.

This was always one of my favorites.

sauce

Here: >>>/methods/

I already frequent there.

Obviously not enough.

Gib me sauce you fucking kike.

no

You have to meet other Whites to network yet White Nationalists want to kill Whites who want to meet up.

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html

Since OP is either a nutless faggot, or a kike shill, or a leftycuck, or some amalgamation of such, have you got the original video?

It's Mister Metokur's girlfriend.

Give me a way to send it and I will send you 30 silver dollars you fucking Judas. This isnt about "ideology", this is about our race and is about nothing less than that. It never fails to amaze me just how easily people like you are willing yo buckle when faced with the inevitable. Any help this site would give you would be nothing short of temporary. Now you're begging for gibs and sympathy for muh family. Who even gives a shit? Your childrens children will be half blood mongrels anyway at this rate if everyone is as weak as you. You and your family get the rope, race traitor.

You know if people are ruining your life and threatening the livelihood of your family by publicly declaring false derogatory information then any correct action does not involve any sort of apology or begging for forgiveness. It involves you suing for defamation, arming yourself and killing whoever ruined your reputation.

You Kikes are back to your old tricks I see.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

this thread is so fake and gay

Fuck off kike. You know where I live, come at me.

Bullshit, it was random names. It's like websites that rip off Q&A forums by taking the content and re-skinning it with fake names and fake avatars, to put ads next to.

Here, I'm substantiating my claims:
hollaforums.com/thread/10980199/politics/we-must-win.html
This thread is there, with a fake name. Unless you're called "Lincoln Parker".

Fuck off yiddle diddle.

What the fuck is going on in this thread. Why is OP a glorious winged majestic faggot?

Kek. One less nigger raping and stealing.

Kek. Please please please """Rise Up""" leftists.

That's no way for a """lady""" to speak, Joe-Anne.

Thank you pol.
You are right again.

Only a moron would have their real info linked to what they say online, go take a creative writing course, this is so low quality that it just becomes boring.