IW Beta

Did any of you faggots actually get in the beta? How was it? Don't be ashamed, it's not like people here will hunt you down and drown you in the nearest swimming pool for playing CoD.

Other urls found in this thread:

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/FMJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you? If so how is it so far? Can you post footage?

Not me. My country doesn't have a good pre-order system unlike burgerfags who can just go to the nearest store and pay $5 for the beta then they get their money back if they don't like the beta.

No, you should be very ashamed.

kill yourself

SaY wuuut?

Didn't Mark buy one of the newer CoD's? I'm not saying that you should also play the newer CoD's, but there are definitely anons here who have played AW and BO3, and will probably get IW soon. Let's face it, someone somewhere here has played the beta and actually gave Atvi money. I'm actually just asking because I'm out of ideas for good console split-screen games whenever my friends come back to town for Christmas from their various uni's, and I'm really desperate since someone thought it was a good idea to cut down on splitscreen for this generation.

Leave.

I got it as a gift

For all the shit the cod does I'm glad that they actually tried to retain that shit, unlike Halo

Every time I look, it seems like normalfags are getting more and more pissed about CoD.
Is it from the sci-fi shit?

The past few games have had an emphasis on doing slightly more than sprinting and aiming down sights. They absolutely loathe that people can slide, wall run and double jump. It's literally a reverse of how not too long ago people were crying about the death of arena style shooters.

Bear in mind, that if any of you admit to playing CoD I will hunt you down and drown you in the nearest swimming pool.

Will I get aids before drowning?

That's a modification for assault rifles? I'm pretty sure all service rifles have rifled barrels.

I like that. I'm going to play CoD some way or another.
I think so. Dudebros and nignogs hate Scifi.

Normalfags dont know what a smoothbore even is nigger.
No point, its just filler uprades and filler names, no need for effort, this is a Call of Duty game after all.

Consider suicide

Why? CoD Single Player is pretty good.

No, it is not.

Since Modern Warfare 2?
No its not and the campaign in that was still shit compared to previous entries.
With Spec Ops being the only thing worth a fucking cent on that game.

The last decent CoD campaign and game was WaW and that shit had issues up the wazoo.

yawn

opinion dismissed

You asked for it, faggot. What's even remotely enjoyable about a game where you walk forward around hallways in a heavily scripted environment with some gimmicky vehicle scene shoved in? I bet you think Halo was a good game too.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/fuckoff/
Walk toward the nearest exit, nigger.

The irony in your post is astounding.

(checked)

Lucky trips don't lie.

NICE
I
C
E

Sage time.

Double nice.

Triple nice.

(checked)
(checked)

The fact that such a game just as relaxing as Eurotruck Simulator, but is less boring with much better production values and more variety.
It's presents no challenge, completely standardized gameplay, doesn't require a working brain after 10 hours of embedded programming. It completely serves the purpose as entertainment distraction tool, providing a set-piece rollercoaster slightly more interesting than TV.

So you're a retard with bad taste for vidya who wants something mildly interactive instead of an actual game?
Good thing we cleared that out, now please leave.

I dont even own a Talmudbox and Ive seen movies more enganging and interactive than that garbage.

Sometimes someone wants something less complex than Autismo simulator #9000

Call of Duty is an Autistic Simulator as well, its just one with no depth or value whatsoever.

Go back to the Overwatch thread where you belong.

>>>/halfchan/

That's exactly what someone asks for.
Multiplayer FPS is underage cancer.

Now this is some stale bait. I mean, Overgoy is shit, but this statement is pure bait.

I'd say it's unlikely as I don't work with niggers.

No grown adult with a fulltime job wastes his free time playing Overwatch.

and they say Holla Forums isn't a hugbox.

Reported for the use of the term ‘hugbox’.

Same goes for CoD

People are discussing Shadow Warrior and Tranny.
I dont see where the hugbox is
People are shitting on this because they know it will be the same garbage thats annually released.

a remidner that nothing pisses Holla Forumsirgins off more than video games.

CoD appeals to all audiences: The kiddos with multiplayer and the adults with its scripted campaign.

Black Ops 2's campaign legitimately outdoes most RPGs (apart from, off the top of my head, New Vegas) in terms of the weight the player's choices have and how to they affect both the story and the missions you have to do. That's not me saying how good or bad its singleplayer was, but it's noteworthy for that, if nothing else.

CoD is hated on Holla Forums because it is one of the most successful video games franchises.
The hate on CoD results from two things:
It's more of the same.
It's NOT more of the same.

That's even more reason to be ashamed, unless you want to draw a connection between mark's bootlickers and codfags.

We need a purge

Quit projecting your envy of jews onto everyone else.

I've seen people here express legitimate gripes with the series post-WaW, such as the sci-fi ones' increased emphasis on maneuvarability being at odds with the fact that most of the weapons are hitscan, so I wouldn't say that that summation applies to Holla Forums.

It's definitely true in regards to people outside of Holla Forums, though. I recall Gamespot doing a livestream of a space level in Infinite Warfare with a live 'interest bar' beneath the video to gauge how interested the viewers were, and it was at above 90% the entire time until the CoD logo came up at the end, after which it plummeted. People complain about it if it's the same or if it's different.

Treyarch is the only dev out of the three CoD devs that I respect, since they always change a bunch of stuff up from game to game, but I do feel sympathy for the other two, getting moaned at incessantly by fans and BFfags alike. It's especially bad with the latter, considering they're all poised to buy Battlefield 3.5 for the third time this year while deriding CoDfags for allegedly buying the same game over and over.

that orange suit

are we soldiernauts now?

Fickle little shits, those normalfags

truly shocking behaviour, I know

During the stream they had a live vote of whether they liked what they were watching. For it to plummet people would have to actively vote that they didn't like it

Nah. I don't really have an interest in it. It's bloatware and it only has fictional weapons in it. In this decade: sci-fi weapons ape the aesthetic of Mass Effect and that will date so much worse than 50's sci-fi designs because that sort of thing is for meathead characters that appeal to meathead audiences.

As for CoD4 remastered: I'd like to play it but there's no way to do so without getting Infiinity Wardfare so I'll just stick with vanilla.

well no shit, as soon as they knew it was a CoD they instantly knew that the gimmick would only exist in one level and have no depth.

I said nothing about how many viewers the stream had, reread the post.

I'd rather kill myself than play a CoD game.

Actually, why is this a problem? Quake and Doom are both full of fantasy weapons and nobody has ever shat on those games.

you big baby

so has anyone played the fucking beta?

I just want the COD4 remaster

callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/FMJ

Fuck off and take you trash game out of there you piece of shit

Look, AW/BLOPS3 weren't exactly masterpieces but they were the only COD games that were ever something resembling what could be interpreted as "good." All of the others are just consolebabby popcorn shooter trash where every kill comes down to who sees who first. Not to say that the recent two aren't popcorn shooters, they just exemplify what makes popcorn shooters shit slightly less.

I don't know about console games but I do know EDF 4.1, Helldivers, and L4D2 are all good to play on the couch with your buddies. I'd assume that the console versions also have support for couch coop but I can't say for sure.

It's not just the fact that you make choices, it's the way you make them too. For the most part they happen through natural gameplay rather than a big box popping up that says PRESS A TO CHOOSE ASDF OR PRESS B TO CHOOSE FDSA.

That shit is cancer and completely removes any elements of roleplaying they try to establish. It isn't exactly considered to be an RPG, but the scene in the beginning of Bioshit Infinite is a great example of this. You've gotta throw a ball at an interracial couple in a first person shooter and the game decides to explicitly give you an option to throw it at the announcer instead. If they didn't tell you, most people who ended up choosing to throw the ball at the announcer probably wouldn't have and it would have been a genuine commentary on "muh raycist" culture being perpetuated by peer pressure.

RPGs aren't about just making arbitrary choices that change the story, they're about role playing your character by making decisions just as they would. Once you start metagaming choices based on the gameplay mechanics or with information your character doesn't have then you aren't roleplaying any more.

Of course I didn't really think it was a good game let alone a good RPG. It was pretty mediocre but we're at the point where mediocre is better than almost any successful RPG made in the past decade. In one way it is actually better than FNV just because you make choices in that through discrete dialogue options, but obviously there's enough depth and vagueness to them that the problems with that method are certainly lessened.

Advanced Warfare wouldn't even load the main menu for me and my CPU usage was 100% on every core while it was attempting to. I'm gonna assume I can't play Infinite Warfare either until I upgrade.

At least with that you could handwave it as everyone just using hollow points by default, there is no fucking excuse for rifled barrels to be a modification to fucking rifles.

Yeah, I think this was the part that impressed me the most. In the level where you have to chase the guy through a shopping mall (DeFalco, I think his name is), it was very refreshing to find out that you could actually fail the mission if you didn't keep up with him, which would let him get away and give you an extra one of those RTT-esque missions to try and kill him a second time. The other one that comes to mind is when you have to snipe Mason with a bag over his head; if you shoot him in the head he dies, but if you shoot him in the leg he lives. Stuff like that was really nice, and makes me wonder what Treyarch would be capable of if they weren't forced to make CoD.

Advanced Warfare was a shit port, Black Ops 3 really wasn't that much better but at least it could run decent on some major hardware.

I've got a Phenom II and it's really showing its age with recent games. Anything with a lot of physics calculations suffers.

I had a phenom 2 x6 until about a year ago and that thing was a champ. It ran Advanced Warfare decently fine and at 60 fps, it had some major frame drops during the beginning of certain maps though.

I thought L4D2 didn't have pc splitscreen?

I'm in the beta and I knew it was going to be shit, I only pre-ordered for cod4 remaster

muh titan fall movement needs to fucking go

Don't you get 5 extra keys for the beta when you preorder? You got an extra ones to give?

I believe it's only for those who pre-ordered. I didn't receive any keys.

Black Ops 2 was actually pretty good, I enjoyed it.

But I have heard that every thing past that has completely sucked, and this is coming from the mouths of normalfags.

But Blops2 was the first CoD I played since 4, and I really liked it.

but most importantly

COD died with Ghosts. Black Ops 2 was the last good one. Everything post BO2 has been all downhill from there. Go fuck yourself OP, and tell your masters at Infaggotry Ward to gas themselves like the fucking kikes they are.

Why the hell would you do that? I guarantee that Modern Warfare Remastered will be released independently in a few months after Infinite Warfare sells like shit. You cancel that pre-order right fucking now.

You know what, Holla Forums, I was actually mildly interested in this game since I actually thought Black Ops 3 was pretty good, so I managed to find myself a code for the beta and tried it out today. It took two matches for me to uninstall that bullshit.

How could they fuck up the game when it's essentially Black Ops 3 multiplayer with more options? All they needed to do was just change up the characters a bit, add some new guns, abilities, all that shit, and it would have been okay. Instead they completely overhauled how movement works. Instead, Infinity Ward made a cheap Chinese knockoff.

In Black Ops 3, all it felt like was the normal CoD movement with the ability to powerslide, jump high, and run on walls. Running was just point in a general area, sprint, and turn normally. Now, you feel like you're on roller skates, so you strafe from side to side awkwardly when running if you accidentally move the left thumbstick from dead center to slightly right or left, fucking up the flow of where you're trying to move to.

Then if you try and aim your gun, you turn into a turret with almost no turning speed. It's the slowest I've ever seen it, like the game is almost trying to tell you to not even bother with it and just hip-fire the whole time. Turns out, everyone seemed to think the same way, and so SMGs (with built in special perks for "higher rarity" weapons) with all hip-fire accuracy perks became the norm.

It all just felt like the switch from Bad Company 2 to BF3. The core gunplay mechanics were so good in BC2, and when they switched to whatever the fuck the rebooted Medal of Honor was using, it just played like shit. I got those exact same vibes from playing this today. I know this is Holla Forums and there's the majority of people here who won't bother with this trash heap, but for anyone who MIGHT be thinking about it, stay the fuck away from this. Stay far away.

Finally, someone who talked about the beta. Probably might have to settle for hooking up my toaster to the tv for split-screen gaming like last year.

Since they basically copied everything they could from BO3, you think they'd copy the game being, you know, decent.
While watching gameplay, I thought that the aiming looked incredibly stiff, and now you just confirmed it for me. A twitch shooter like CoD really has no excuse for this.

I tried aiming and shooting someone running from right to left at a reasonable angle. My rifle could not keep up with the target. That's how fucking slow it got. Maybe it was simply because it was the starting assault rifle, I don't know, but I wasn't going to stick around and find out.

My friend played a few more matches with someone else. On comms, he flat out said he just used a shotgun and didn't even bother aiming. If you aimed, you died. The only exception is with the bolt action sniper, but even then he was mostly quickscoping it.

even at high sensitivity?

Will you shoot a man before throwing him into the swimming pool?

On the default sensitivity. Even then at default the normal looking around was pretty squirly (like it was either you turn at one speed or none at all). I'm pretty sure there were no settings for aiming sensitivity, so your guess is as good as mine.

I will say, as stupid as this sounds, but the Titanfall 2 beta controlled better as a CoD game than the actual CoD game coming out. That's just sad if you think about it.

That's because Respawn Entertainment is all ex-Infinity Ward employees. The new IW are not responsible for Modern Warfare 1 and 2, they're just a bunch of fuckups who poorly copy their predecessors and Treyarch.

Well fuck me I completely forgot about that little bit of info. Do you happen to know if the first Titanfall had the gameplay movement of the sequel? Or did it behave differently.

What a fucking embarassment of aboard this is nowadays

Thats already been confirmed

This is what pisses me off the most.
These fags actually think they have taste.

I never played Titanfall, but from what I heard, the enhanced movement in Titanfall 2 was toned down somewhat from the first game. My prediction is that it won't do much: map control will still be nonexistent and the game will be dead in a few months.

Well you have to set it up out of game but it doesn't take more than a minute, just google qwant that shit.

COD4 was a terrible game in the first place man, what the fuck is wrong with you?

And also
You mean the only good thing that a COD has ever had gameplay-wise? The only people that prefer COD4 to the last two are drooling casual retards that want COD to go back to being a 100% garbage popcorn shooter that makes no measure of skill in multiplayer because every fight just comes down to who sees who first. AW/BLOPS3 aren't very good, but at least the fancy movement systems and abilities encourage you to use at least a little skill in combat. Please end your pitiful life you worthless piece of human trash.

mp4 related is uuuu

It's cool to hate CoD.

so this is better than battlefield 2142 right?

Battlefield master race

>ON MY Holla Forums

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP