University organizes lan party

Should I just murder everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark
8ch.net/settings.php?board=v
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You think University would be filled with anything but normalfags?

Also I bet you're from Western Australia

cultris 2 is good but not really something youd play at a lan party

nah you're the faggot OP, and dont bother going
they'll probably have more fun without you

Fuck of marxist scum

No need to murder everyone when you can achieve almost the same effect just showing up as a straight white male.

Why didn't you go to trade school?

Thats where you fucked up

Why that shit taste OP?

At least your school's somehow better. My uni's gaming org just plays CS:GO, CRAPCUNTS and ASSFAGGOTS. Literally nothing else.

cultris 2 is better than cs 1.6, tf2 (lmao), unreal and quake.

>no Rocket League

>>university

Good.

Only but yourself to blame, deer.

What school did you go to? Playing Doom lan would be a nice experience because I'm a '97fag.

As someone who fell for the university meme, I can assure you that this is completely normal and that you should give up any hope of finding people with good taste in vidya.

firstly
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

secondly
what did you fucking expect

Am I the only one where a "lan for everyone" is an arena where you socialize and play games you rarely play and sort of not have any idea what is going on / be unfamiliar together with the concept?

At my college-ish (not NA, so an equivalent) there were some lans and we played Pirates, Vikings & Knights II, Warsow and tested horrible mods for the Source-engine together, laughing our asses of.

Apart from the (shitty) tournaments in e-sports of the month, and the horrible Minecraft-competition, it was fun.

Nothing but a den of degeneracy.

Fun to laugh at, though.

Take your shit taste elsewhere, Valvedrone.

I didn't mean to imply I have LAN parties at college, I hold them privately with friends. We just bring pirated copies of the games we want to play on a hard drive, write them on a list, and then we pick games off that list and split in groups playing against each other.

Memewatch isn't better either, normalfag.

The only nornalfag here is you

>>>/cuckchan/

People are just shit

say what you will about halo, there were plenty of kick-ass modders for that game

You're lucky to even see LAN parties. The last LAN party I went to was a decade ago. They had Unreal Tournament & Quake III Arena.

Underated post

He's right though, (((you))) are the normalfag.

Nice meme spewing, redditfag

pic related OP you should watch this movie

Rip son

How would you show up straight though? Do you fuck some chick while entering the room?

Take it college boy♂

You just have to enter the room while projecting an overall air of purity and confidence, look females in the eye and act like you don't hate yourself. This is how you broadcast the fact you are –the root of all evil– a straight white male.

says the faggot who bought a blizzard game

I get dubs while messing up my strikethrough

Never even heard of those.

can I get source on the soundcloud?

Tabletop sessions are a regular thing, not parties. And there sure as fuck is no reason you can't do both.

That's what it was like at the only lan party I went to
>devry university
>everyone having a good time, and miraculously no one there was "that guy"

Never heard of any of those, am i that outta touch?

Get a T-shirt that reads "straight and proud"

any kind of bomb will do the trick

I know this is bait but no user you've just never lived.

Because if you are a faggot you would show it to everyone by wearing makeup and talking with a lisp

Makes me glad I'm in business, since I barely see those faggots except in my general classes.

How the fuck is "Galcon 2", "Teeworlds", or "Cultris 2" some of the most popular shooters ever when i have never fucking heard of them until this OP? Are you a shill?

For what purpose?

I had never heard of these games until I was informed this was the trash we were going to play

>>>/reddit/

lmao what is wrong with you just use internet you backwards-ass cuck

Uh, user? Saying fag on Reddit will likely get you banned. "normalfag" means you have to go back to reddit, not normalfag.

I never learned of it until that party, and haven't heard of it since. Is that like the most popular source mod game?

Is there a filter on the word nor_mie now? I could swear I typed that right.
normalfag normalfag normalfag

Well that's a yes.

soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark

I think he mistook you for thinking you did not know what tf2 cs1.6, or ect were.

8ch.net/settings.php?board=v

Ctrl-F for wordfilters. Works for other boards too, of course.

boy it's almost like you only want quakefags to show up and playing nothing but quake and quake derivatives with no breaks and no variation at all
the fact that most of those "LAN" games are actually just straight up online is depressing, though

Now this is autism.

best fucking wordfilter on Holla Forums, in this rare exception I commend the kike who runs this board

Why? Now you can no longer detect redditfags.

you don't need an ability to "detect" redditfags when 98% of the board is already for a fact redditfags

Why are you still here then?

Mix some bleach and ammonia, they'll clean up that human filth.

You idiot.

trips of truth

this
i could be in school taking a cultural enrichment class, but instead i'm just doing coke

That feel when no one remembers Scorch anymore.

Better than my uni's normalfag club, which will only be supporting League and Overwatch.

It's one of the most well-known at least. It's one of the older HL2 mods, but it gained a massive surge in popularity around 2012 due to a group of you-tubers playing it.

I was at something of a Quake 3 competition hosted by my university's computer club earlier this year, it was pretty neat - one of them had built a rats map modeled after one of the rooms of the university that was played for a couple of rounds. They were playing the stock ruleset rather than CPMA or what have you, though, and.. I'm not really sure what the competition was like - I was the one to hit the score limit every single round, and I don't think I'm very good at shooters at all.

Scorched 3D was pretty fun when I was playing it around 2005. That'd be something to bring to a LAN party, yeah.

What's the point of hosting a "lan party" if its this kind of trash
Also you should be more upset that there's no Serious Sam or Civilization.

I was talking about Scorched Earth.

I sorta figured it could be either one…

I believe that's in the wrong order discord.gg/0Xc4Gfg3ZvKRluXV

yeah i fucking get that they don't have your tourneyfag preferences there alright

Oh wow, is this what Worms was based on?

I've never seen anyone call the new game "scorch" and the DOS game's executable was "scorch.exe".

Maybe. If it is, the devs did things right. Team17 is surprisingly still alive, may they stay that way for as long as possible.