Battlefield 1 General

Where were you when battlefield was made great again? - edition

Symthic Stats Up
symthic.com/bf1-stats

List Of Confirmations

HISTORICAL ACCURACY

WE WUZ EUROPEANS N SHIET

This is what happens when you allow shills to operate, more shills will come out of the woodwork to run riot.

Nigger get out. Now, you faggot.

This is frankly too obvious to possibly not be a shill. When are people actually going to be banning these fuckers they've infested the entire board

The GENERALS will continue until morale improves

Trips of truth hath spoken.

Suck kike dick you nigger loving faggot.

Not like this…

Y'all are just salted crackas. This game is fucking Bf2 top tier and you know it.

Another sad case of stop liking what I dont like and no fun allowed.

BF Vietnam was best game in entire series.

this is now EA thread

Thats right WAS being the operative word.

CUCKCHAN GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD AND NEVER COME BACK!

You deserve to get banned for this level of shitposting
On second thought, due to your heresy against titan gamemode you should kill yourself

Checked

I feel like that first picture needs some [current year] updates

Now here are some trips worth checking

You and I both know that wont happen. Once the game lands on Tuesday anons will play it and there will be regular Generals like Overwatch and there is nothing you can do about it.

WE

AYO

When is EA going to kill bioware anons? Are they delaying the inevitable because they know they will incur the wrath of the sjw hive mind?

You can't kill what's already dead.

Its also funny people are complaining of
We talk about vidya

Trying shilling on reddit or cuckchan. We're wise to your niggery jewness.

but user, ur a phaggot

Except when the bans come out from the massive shill spam and then it's left to one general that'll die in 3 days. No EA game lasts forever here.

If you want to shill BF1 halfchan is in the other direction.

Head back to cuckchan.

Well it's definitely on it's last legs but when will EA finally deliver the killing blow, and put that corrupted, possessed hound out of it's indiscriminately shitting and pissing misery?

So hold up let me get it straight.
24/7 hour New Vegas threads; a game that is both dead and dusted, is not shilling. Overwatch and Siege are both corporate AAA games and thats not shilling but any threads where people actually want to talk about Bf1 which just came out is shilling. So basically stop liking what I dont like?

Yeah, nah fuck you and your gossamer skinned ass you rode in on. Dont like something hide the thead and dont reply dont whine like a basic contrarian bitch

Who said they aren't also shill threads?

TRY

SHILLING

ON

REDDIT

INSTEAD

THEY

WILL

FALL

FOR

IT

Because nobody but you wants to associate with your historically inaccurate fuckin train wreck of a game, now go tell the people you're working for that you've failed.

If anyone else was actually interested, chances are they would say something. But nope. Just you wanting to talk about it seriously m8. I wonder why.

Yep sure want to play this.

Lurk more.

Beloved by many and always fun to talk about and bants on factions. On top of that it's a good game.
waifufags
An okay game
It's an EA game it automatically goes into the garbage.

NICE!