Obsidian's Tyranny is rearing its head

Obsidian's Tyranny is rearing its head.

Looks like we're going to have to worry more about WE WUZ though.

It's funny how three of those faces immediately made me think "NIGGER"

With Paradox publishing it, I do hope it's good though.

Isn't that a fuckhuge price for a game like that ?

What do the different prices entail for the game? Are they withholding content on lower priced versions?

Trashed.

Enhanced and Improved.

Absolutely nothing that affects the base game except the Coat of Arms things, which are purely cosmetic if I'm reading right.

Does anyone actually buy these editions

There's always at least one user on Holla Forums who does.

That's a scary thought although it's probably true.

I saw some people buy it just to post pics of them buying it, and then refunding the game

While that's stupid and pointless, there's no harm in it since the devs won't see any of those shekels.

This game is going to be great fam.

For the love of gods and devils both known and long forgotten what makes you think that?

I'll Pirate this dogshit and beat it.

After Pillars of Eternity Obsidian is dead.

It really depends on how they handle this. Aarklash did this pretty well because the character abilities were pretty fun, could be chained for some satisfying effects and were pretty powerful in their own regard instead of feeling like just a gimped generic ability set.

I'm 100% it will have at least one, maybe even a whole race of trannys. Obsidian went down the SJW shithole

Paradox removed a stellaris mod that made the humans white only, so yeah…

When shitty game and social justice just won't cut it.

>Exclusive Forum Avatars
So what your saying is that I don't have to use ms paint to make my custom snowflake avatars AND I can be a walking advertisement for this game at the same time?

Wrong. You know that the characters written by a poo in the loo feminigger are going to be garbage.

In the expansion they let her write another character. A lesbian barbarian who is XD random invader zim. Even remembering this makes me want to rage.

I didn't make that pic I didn't make it that far in the game, the first town populated almost entirely by backer characters broke me

I liked the bird chick. It was nice they let you at least partially red-pill her.

Shame no clarification on the cloaca question ever came. Would be fun to dick her once she loses hope in her silly ways.

Fuck off back to 4chan if you don't even know how cancer Paradox are.
I hope you enjoy womyn DLCs.

Why did oblivion come to your head first?

Because the average Holla Forumsedditor has never even seen the original daggerfall outside of memes and jewtube?

What's interesting is that there seems to be a correlation between faggots with shit taste and lack of any meaningful knowledge about things they are trying to talk about and blind, all-consuming hatred for RTwP. Now, I'm not saying RTwP is flawless or anything of the sort, but it is just a mechanics that can be both used well or get in the way.

Despite all their unwarranted praise for writing, the "worlds" they have created since returning to make "awesome" CRPGs have been almost unbelievably dull. Both this and Pillars of Poop are so generic. They seem to do much better when they work on an IP that isn't theirs.

What the fuck does this even mean
You get two sets of avatars… and somehow one of them is exclusive? Aren't both sets supposed to be exclusive because you are paying for this shit? Or do you get forum avatars that are actually free and anyone can get?

Holy fuck my brain hurts.

Those are normal Paradox prices, goy.

The setting and story of pillars is one of the most embarrassing I've ever seen in a crpg, and that includes bargain bin eurotrash. They had a whole bunch of "talented" veteran writers on it and not a single one could make sawyer's scientifically perfectly generic campaign setting work. Often resorts to riffing on malazan or planescape in random scenes to try and add some kind of emotional substance - it doesn't work, but because fun and adventure aren't allowed I guess they got desperate.

because it was a direct quote from RPG Codex
Where else did you think all that gameplay info cane from?

You stretched out the T instead of moving letters around to cover the space. Clever.

Personally I'll always pick a good old action point turn based system over a real time one but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy Baldur's Gate or IWD.

And that's perfectly fine. You have a preference and talk about it like a civilized person.

I have no hope that this game will be good.

They set out to subvert the usual RPG story and it will only end in disaster.

But you know, even the best possible mechanics ain't worth much if they fucked up the classes or even the base attributes a'lla PoE. Or if the game is truly a successor to Torment aka the game in which you could remove all the combat and barely notice the difference.

I actually like the general idea they had for the setting. The big bad overlord wins and now you play as someone who serves him but he's a lazy shit who just wanted to conquer the world not rule it so you end up being the one who has to actually make policies and rule the world for him while he sits on his throne. At least I think that's what it was, you might have just been a high ranking agent of his instead or something.

It's the kind of setting that could be pretty interesting and could offer a lot of different scenarios for the player to play through. This is modern Obsidian though so i'm sure it's going to be complete trash which is going to be even more dissapointing considering the setting had potential.

That's another matter entirely.
I don't expect modern developers to succeed at making games as good as P:T, which had a number of problems itself. After the aberrations that ME1 and DA1 were, likely turning out decent due to the genre going into its death throes, DAI and the like became trendsetters, if not outright the new standard.

Its going to be shit besides being a DLCfest

But it's kosher ,premium ,vintage flavoured shovelware we poured our hearts ,sweat and souls in goy. What are you? An antisemite or something?

One place of origin you can chose is a region where women hold and inherit all the land and men are only allowed to command ships.

It will be shit, on top of Sawyer making sure every mechanic is carefully calibrated to suck out as much fun out of the game as is humanly possible.

FUCKING CANCER

die plz you are the cancer that Holla Forums needs to purge

Trips confirm, faggot has to back to cuckchan with 20bux.

your opinion is worthless , just quietly kill yourself

Trash game confirmed