Legend of Zelda Represents the White Struggle against the Jew

The ancient Aryan struggle to break free from the death grip of Zion and throw these disgusting Hebrew vermin into the abyss has been turned into a legendary adventurous gameplay series by the Japanese game designers who created this popular and timeless franchise. The anti-Semitic themes can be considered subtle or even hidden to the untrained eye, but those who are familiar with World history and the nature of the Jewish Problem, will be able to decipher it.

The protagonist of ‘The Legend of Zelda’ Nintendo game series is the blond and blue-eyed Aryan natural-born warrior known as ‘Link’. Above, you can see many of his appearances throughout his life of heroism and righteous anti-Semitic struggle. Link fights the eternal enemy Jew with untiring vigor and bravery. Nothing will stop this Caucasoid European legend from putting the slimy throat of Zion to the cold steel of his viking sword.

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/triangular-klan-symbol.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

‘Link’ does everything in his power to save his blond blue-eyed Aryan princess ‘Zelda’ from the Jewish kidnappers who hold her hostage. The entire legend is an adventurous love story filled with action and necessary bloodshed. ‘Link’ must save his golden-haired White woman from the dark clutches of Zion, by any means necessary. All is fair in love and war against the Jew.It is no coincidence that the evil antagonist 'Ganondorf' has red hair and a giant hooknose. 'Ganon' symbolizes the Jew: the timeless cosmic fiend and bloodthirsty adversary to the Aryan race. He routinely and systematically kidnap blond Aryan women and hold them hostage. His agenda is total World domination and ruthless enslavement of all the so-called "Goyyim".
It is no coincidence that the evil antagonist and arch-nemesis ‘Ganondorf’ has red kinky hair with long earlocked sideburns, dark beady eyes, a giant hooknose and the typical look of a creepy smirking pedophile. ‘Ganon’ symbolizes the Jew: the timeless cosmic fiend and bloodthirsty adversary to the Aryan race. He routinely and systematically kidnaps blond White women and hold them hostage. His agenda is total World domination and ruthless enslavement of all the so-called “Goyyim”. This devious Kike is even wearing a ‘tefillin’ on his forehead and arms. The only thing missing is a yarmulke, and you would have a fully equipped baby-penis sucking Orthodox Hasidic Chabad-Lubavitch rabbi.

"I just wonder what the Jews are up to!"

t. Holla Forums goons

I want to fuck Link

Reverse Kotaku?

You have to put a lot effort to sound this retarded.

Another matpat thread? First Mother 3 and now this? Blow it out your ass.

Well that was a good laugh

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/triangular-klan-symbol.html

About the triforce:

Then God said, "Let us make human beings* in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground."
So God created human beings* in his own image. In the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.

Nah fam, you got it all wrong.

Lol

I do believe the original symbol for the Gerudo was supposed to be a crescent moon

Talmud and qran appeared in the same age AFTER christianism.

The final boss ‘Ganondorf’ sometimes takes a pig-like beastly shape with partly humanoid features. Isn’t that how we all know the Jew to be? A subhuman animal and dirty swine Kike! Those who have studied the history of anti-Jewish struggle throughout the ages, know very well that the Jew has been depicted in truthful propaganda as a filthy pig several times, along with the rat, the snake, the slimy-tentacled octopus, the poisonous spider, the worm and the cockroach. The imagery of the gluttonous capitalist swine has followed the Jew for many centuries

This kind of autism is actually worse than Holla Forums which makes me think it's not even them.

One of the levels that you had to get through had a game-map that was designed in the form of a swastika. The sun-wheel ‘hakenkreuz’ is the ancient symbol for righteous Aryan anti-Semitic struggle. However, it is not exclusive for the White race but also has significance for Japanese and Buddhists among countless other ethnic groups and religions. It is unclear if this resulted in the game being banned in Jew-occupied Germany.

The desperate accusations of anti-Semitism by pathetic Jews against the Japanese game-producers would increase when one of the bosses resembled a bearded pedophile rabbi with a deep vulturous hooked nose, carrying a staff of the Jewish “prophet” Moses. In order to continue in the game, you are obligated to eliminate this Jewish monster without showing any mercy. Violent methods are a must and the result always being Jewish fatality.

So this is apparently a copy-paste from some Holla Forums kinda website with a russian name.

Holla Forums here, one thing is what the author was thinking, what idea was he/she/it trying to comunicate, other autism, but you dont need a major on social science to notice all the symbols, its basically "kind Hitler, the game".

‘Link’ raises his right arm to give the ancient Roman victory salute. As he shouts ‘Sieg Heil’! (Hail Victory), all coward Yids run for cover. Kikes crawl and beg for mercy at the feet of this militant Nordic combatant. But the Jew will not receive any mercy or compassion in this war of existence or extinction.

My god.

You can't make this shit up famalams.

88/88

If those are our saviors I'll just take the jews.

pretty good

So basically some hipster Semites copypasta'd each other to the point they no longer realize who's copying who and gave birth to two very similar, but distinct flavors of supremacist ideologies?

You can do better

I also lurk Holla Forums from time to time, the redpill in Angry Birds the movie was way more obvious. Also the analogies in Shitgeki no Kyojew.

Or you fuckers have Apophenia

Not even. It's the futility of the civilized world trying to assist in desert culture, and then when that culture finally gets out of the desert everything turns to shit.

Wow, I didnt realize Holla Forums was so pozzed. You are a liar or an idiot if you deny that zelda is about white european christians fighting against middle eastern semites.

turns out Holla Forums is no better than the SJW, dont play games and make up stories about them, sad.

Just take your medicines and go have a nap.

you deserved to lose gamergate.

You cannot blame your mental condition on the jews, go take your prescription meds before your caretaker scolds you.

How am i angry?

But that isnt even true, ganon's race only has females that normally dont really care about hyrule and even some try to prevent his rising.

wew

How is them capturing random travellers for death by snusnu comparable in any way to current day politics?
If anything, they would be amazons. not muslims.

Well at least you're not a shotafag.

I assumed everybody already knew this.
well, except for all those SJWs with Triforce tattoos who never actually played LoZ :^)

The Legend of Zelda represents the ancient struggle of my dick to get between tasty shota buns.

Arc to slay Mark when?

That head and that body just don't match.

What the fuck am I reading.

Nothing apparently.

what kind of sick fucks am i dealing with here?

what a disappointing thread

Counter-sage

:^)