Eve Online - Limited f2p coming out soon

Any Eve players around? I played on and off in wormhole (WH) space and did some Faction Warfare(FW).

I'm considering coming back and re-subbing, seeing how more players usually means more content.

Anyone down to start charging miners for mining passes? Could start a corp.

If you thought that bots insta-scanning players in Jita with hurricane insta-lock support was bad beforeā€¦ Plus stupid t1 frig ganks and mining bots in 0.9 systems, how can EVE exist as a f2p? Seriously?
Also sell everything you've got and put every isk you got on Plex, that shit is going to go through the roof with the amount of f2p newbs mining and doing level 3 missions, the inflation on everything else is going to be so massive Greeks will feel cozy while playing it.

Sorry, you're describing hi-sec problems other than the imaginary inflation that will(!) occur.

because null sec is sooo populated.

I'm sure like most die hard 0.0 plex farmers you have been living with your head in the dirt not realising 90% of the player base stays in hi sec.

I'll play on and off your wormhole's space user.

Might just go back when this launches.
Miss the pirate groups I used to run with in lowsec.

I said I lived in WH space. Calm down carebear, wouldn't want you to try anything too hard, like think.

I joined one shortly before I left, kinda itching to again but without the leaving part. I had just gotten logi up to 5 and a new Guardian, too.

It's great. It means I don't need to waste a subscription when I feel the need to go back and remind myself why I'm not playing anymore.

Kay

PLEX won't have value once it goes free to play.

You and me both, although I haven't mostly because I want to link my old Eve Online account with my Steam one (which doesn't have eve) because I like gargling gaben's dick I guess.

Are you literally retarded?

Who plays this dead game?

Over 30k people?

Names, I need names.

Wow, impressive. No wonder it's going F2P.

Yeah, okay. You know f2p is restricted to T1s, right? You can't even play a subcap pilot reliably without having a sub.

Peak times have ~30k people on at a time. Not sure what you're talking about. That's a healthy population for a niche game, but it'll be nice when more cannon fodder f2ps play.

Then it's not f2p, it's an extended demo of an unfun spreadsheet simulator.

No, I don't know and I don't even know what "T1s" is. Also I don't need to know.
Why should I give a fuck about a subscription skinner box while killed the space game genre?

What the fuck are you doing in this thread? "I come here to tell you I know nothing about it and I dont care"? Gtfo.

F2P just means more fresh meat for the meat grinder. Nobody gets shat on harder than an untrained, fresh-off-the-station noob in EvE.

Delivering an opinion on so-called "free to play" faggotry of a dead MMO.
We all know that SA broke it.

Speaking of EVE, did that Goon team get utterly annihilated or what?

stupid irrelevant answer is stupid & irrelevant