Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
www119.zippyshare.com/v/Cyg20JZ3/file.html
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/786780941901365248
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/786781218872274945
twitter.com/reverendanthony)
futabalog.com/img/65123291
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This reminds me. Does anyone have the alex lifschitz webmd with this song?

I didn't know Riot fell that far. Jesus.

check my 7

What did this guy do to be mocked so much? I've only heard tidbits but there's gotta be more.

He is a literal cuck (not just in a "let's call people we don't like a cuck" way either), he was responsible for the terrible meme-writing in Borderlands 2 and is a raging SJW.

He has an Anita Sarkeesian tweet framed in a picture in response to her berating his writing.

hownew.ru

Bit sad that people are still obsessed with him.

Forced his wife into an open marriage. However, she was the only one who got any on the side. Eventually she can't handle the emptiness in her life left by a relationship with him and divorces him. Taking their Wii U.

This after he had bragged about having a wife and making a lot of money to make himself superior to his haters.

Also tried to be gay for a second and felt disgusted when a guy hit on him. I think he might have admitted to being a furry or had an interest in it.

where he is now? last time i heard he was at his sister house hearing her bang and shit

Riot was just starting to make good games.

I'll bet you still play Monopoly.

Like videogames, board games are for children.
Just kidding. I mostly play cardboard crack on every free format I can, Dominion, Arkham and the occasional strategy game.

The list of cuck-tier shit he has done is so unbelievable long.

There is a ton more but you get the gist

Is that even his twitter account? Looks like a fake. Did his ex-wife steal his original twitter account when she took his Wii U?

get ready for that sweet diversity, leaguefags

dad

Implicatio.

thank goodness

I never played assfaggots before but im sure as hell not touching them now.

Guys, what if Anthony Burch puts the Anthony Burch meme in his game, will we have to stop using it? It's so epic.

source

Shit user sauce

Reminder: Rape by deception is still rape.

are they going to release a cuckold hero now?

no matter how deep I dig myself into shit, I'll never be in as deep as ol' AB the C.

They're perfect for each other.

Posting Jake Rapp's face

actually relevant and not cancerous because his cuckery really is recent

Oh dear god, the Caitlyn-Vo-Jinx shit is going to be a thousand times worse than what it normally is, and Taric will probably be an even bigger homo than what he is now.

Every time I think about trying League again, things like Burch working at Riot remind me why I stopped playing it. Thank you for preventing me from playing Leage of Social Justice again.

Everyone has been talking about him writing lore for LoL, while I'm here thinking he's going to be writing for the fighting game.

If you're not aware, Riot acquired the team that was making the F2P, super accessible fighting game, Rising Thunder. Production has ceased for that game indefinitely since the acquisition and there's speculation that Riot would have them make a fighting game with League characters.

Also, check em.

No user, you got it wrong

Anthony convinced his wife to go open, because that way he could brag about muhprogressiveness to his internet buttbuddies. In fact his wife didn't want to, but he insisted

You heard that right

BURCH CUCKED HIMSELF

lel. as much as I want that to be true, its more likely his wife set him on the path of the beta

I thought that too user but burch was a betamax even before he married that slut

He is also known for wanting to bang his sister

The point is burch chose the pat of cuckery, and while of course things didn't go like he expected the fact is nobody pushed him to be this much of a cuck

Cuckception.

Personally I think he was the one that brought it up. He probably thought him being a "famous writer" for a vidya would be a panty dropper and figured he could actually find someone willing to let him stick his dick in her.

I guess I really do have a reason to keep living, guys.

Turns out he actually did it by promising to hire the girls and then forgetting about it afterwards.

Do tell

I want to believe this so fucking much, but it's just way too fucking funny to be true.

This isn't the 4am thread, brother. This is not the time nor the place for my sad shit. This thread is for being happy because, despite everything, we're not Anthony Burch.

"forgetting"
As in actively decieving girls and exploiting them sexually.

kek
All this time I thought he was just super pathetic. Turns out he's a scumbag and by SJW standards a rapist.

Today was a good day to be on hatechan.

You'll have to buy every character individually, there will be a player ranking system with valuable metal based tiers, this will incentivise newfags and casuals to actually learn their characters and the assfaggot crowd drawn in by name recognition will claim this is a good thing, it will become a presence at fighting game tournaments and be hailed by games journalists as "the greatest fighting game ever" for finally doing away with "overly complex, unnecessary input strings" and "the fresh ideas that fighting games always needed" spawning clones and even causing old franchises to debase themselves for a decade+. An ever growing roster will make balance impossible and future games will be compared based on character roster more than mechanical complexity as pages of fanfiction.net grade "lore" is "crafted" for all of these world inconsistent rainbow fursonas.

Endless shitty threads will be created and be allowed because "it is videogames" despite 90% of the thread being waifufagging and the last 10% pointless arguing between shit-eating casuals and bored faggots.

This is how the death of a genre is deliberately engineered.

We should stop meming about him being a cuck, the cuck king is Jake Rapp. We should instead ironically meme him as an alpha male. If we congratulate him for the way he sexually exploits women, then he will always be known as "that asshole hatechan loves for being a rapist". Let's see him escape that reputation.

I know this is a Burch thread, but let's take a moment to appreciate the fact we're not TB

I'm surprised this guy hasn't an hero'd yet for being a problematic white male.

So do a lot of people

Checked.
Damn, isn't Rising Thunder the one made by Seth Whatsface after he left Capcom? If it's the free alpha thing I tried then that game actually had promise.

That's fucking chilling and realistic
RIP fightan gaems

Did he get fired from writing that sitcom then?

Half of that describes Street Fighter V.

Or it collapsed due to the sheer incompetence of everyone involved.

Who doesn't want to fuck Risecchi?

FUIICK I CANT FIND ANYTHING UNDER THE GODDAMNED GLOYRHOLE TAGG!!!! SAUCEEEEEEEE

As far as I know, that's usually how it happens and when it does, the wife usually leaves. Turns out women like strong men that treat them like they matter, not numales who give them up to other men.

kyou iku terebi

You are a saint

Even better than that, I'm not anthony burch

Hi Anthony. We already forgot about Jake, you will always be the cuck king, no matter what.

He jumped ship? Good grief.

It's nice to know no matter how bad I'll be, at least I won't be burch.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

Aside from Jake Rapp, has there ever been such a pathetic person on the planet?

Actually he did it because he wanted to fuck around. Turns out he's not as popular as he thought he was. At one point he got so desperate he declared himself bi, and when a dude took him up on his offer to fuck Burch pussied out.

Jake Rapp is still more pathetic.

And yet Riot still hired him. I really hope they hired him to be their janitor so the employees have someone to remind them how good their lives are. Otherwise, that's really pathetic.

I dunno, Jake Rapp is at least trying to move on and uncuck himself without pretending to be gay.

Anthony Burch continues to embarass himself to this day.

Did he leave his "wife" or something?

Jake took it up the ass because his prostitute wife told him too. As pathetic as Burch is, he wife wasn't a whore and she didn't make him fuck men.

www119.zippyshare.com/v/Cyg20JZ3/file.html
In this video (not embed because it's too big) he looks fucking terrified of his "wife". His eyes seem to be screaming "Help me". Also, cringe warning.

Jake's wife gives him a wii u and Anthony's takes it way.

Yup. And he took it in the ass like a good goy, both from his wife and all the men she pimped hit out to.

I'm actually amazed at how childish Jake looks in that video, dazed and confused and looking at mommy to tell him what to do.

I swear, he wants to be known as the "most pathetic man on the planet". All of his Hey Ash videos have him in that role. Whether or not he is faking everything about it I don't know, but this all seems like what he "wants". Which is just really sad, crazy, and stupid.

Do you he think he gets off on it in a way? Being the world's submissive bitch boy?

What a dayyuth

It still gives me a sickening feeling each time I read this.

Why do people do this to themselves?

This smug's for you, Ryan. You were the only thing keeping the fucking retards at Giantbomb in check. RIP

He is a fascinating creature.

Cuckolds serve a valuable purpose. They keep reminding you that no matter how low you sink you still will never be as pathetic as them.

fuck you val for shitting up our chance at 8/v/ the musical

Daily reminder that Val is a "French" mudshit that, just like every other sandnigger, cashes after underage pussy, and the closer to nine years of age, the better.

Oh, and there are pictures of his hairy ass floating around, and Mark did good for once and issued a fatwa declaring he is to be banned on sight.

I hate Val just as much as the next guy, but he's not really the reason why the musicals fail. They fail because nobody fucking participates. I mean, he didn't even touch it this year, and we never got further than one thread (which didn't produce any actual songs).

yeah maybe but val was still a massive faggot. maybe no one started the threads again for fear of derailment.
I only kept up and participated in musicals 1 and 2. before the exodus/s. did 3 and 4 produces anything of worth? seems like a lot more female voices in the later numbers. the Anthony burch one was alright.

Thank you user. Have a couple of rares in return.

When?
I'm pretty sure I saw Val in a thread last week.
A horror game thread I think it was

Didn't our Jewish overlord get so pissed at Val for shitting up the musical he specifically told him he'd get permabanned if he ever showed his face again around these parts?

Source for the First pic?

the problem with namefag vs tripfags is that anyone can put on a name. so it might be val or it might be someone pretending to be them.
see

I have no idea, this has been circulating for months on Holla Forums and I sometimes search sad panda for the source when I am bored.

I think this is the most related thread here, so I'll write it here. I still browse 4ch's /vg/ because I'm a member of a "clan" of a general there. And jannies are going apeshit there right now, deleting all threads for random. Don't know does this related to /vip/ or not, but if this continues it will definitely increase the immigration here

As if the Nip kike in charge of the place deleting half the boards wasn't bad enough, now we have to suffer the subhumans from /vg/?

Hopefully they fuck off to reddit.

JUST

wow….just wow

That's a good point. Thinking back it may have been some faggot just trying to start some shit.

I honestly am interested in the rest, how much worse does it get?

Fucking rip.
despite all the shit it got from muh fgc, rising thunder is what gave me the taste for fightans and I've been hooked ever since

That's really fucking hot.

Don't forget sucking Jim Sterlings fat dick every single time anyone so much as dares say anything against him (mad max game "review")

TB: the original Ethics Cuck faggot

LoL fags gonna get cucked

You can have a job like his too, all it requires is giving up on your dignity as a human.

If you bend over to anyone and strip yourself of pride and dignity, you can also have a job, you just won't have a soul.

Hell I think he helped popularise using the word cuck as an insult.

And cucks hate when people use it as an insult, thereby implying there is something wrong with their disgusting fetish.

Just like faggots, spics, white trash, chinks and trannies

and niggers, especially NIGGERS

work on the force faggot

Someone screencap this

Fuck, he works right in my neighborhood in West Los Angeles. That means he's probably renting a place in West LA too.

Riot is literally a 5 minute drive from my home.

He's probably going to try and fucking go to Akiba Fest in Little Tokyo today too. What do I do if I see him?

Stab him to death and blame it on feminism.

Nah, better follow him around and ask him if he bought a new wiiu

Don't forget to tape it

Wew feels good not being Anthony Burch

Also, it turns out that a SJW who spends all day virtue-signalling is actually a sleazebag WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/786780941901365248
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/786781218872274945

Mfw im not a cuck

I want to protect her user.

this is sad

these people seem so insufferable and he seems so awkward and out of place

the officiant is using a half-life making-of book for fuck's sake. these people seem insufferable

Pretty sure her child is ginger. No, not their's, her's.

One thing I didn't spot anyone mentioning:
> Got fired from Started and open relationship with Gearbox
I don't know the exact details, but I remember something like this happening. Even his own game cucks him.

What's not awkward are dem digits

fucking Chad on my Holla Forums get out reeeeee

I'm no Chad user, I was a beta bitch two years ago. If I can change, anyone can change.

feels good man

Did you go to the gym when you first started? I'm too nervous to lift my noodle arms out in public.

You remind me of one of my friends, he's still kinda twiggy, but he's slim-built. We have a fuckload in common

I wish he was gay/bi. He's got an awkward as fuck sense of humor, but we're still good friends.

Yeah I did. Find yourself a nice comfy gym, fuck Planet Fitness and LA Fitness. Then just start eating right and lifting. Don't focus on what you look like in the moment, just keep telling yourself a year is the endgoal. Then at the end of the year, do it again.

I almost wish I could be slim-built, but it's too good filling my hoodie almost completely with my chest and arms.

This needs an explanation because this post looks like a load of shit.

Give him the D. If he's with a woman, give her the D while he watches.

burch had a steam account that was officially associated with gearbox.
when he lost his job he lost his perks.

Better to be fat then swole, than to be a twink for the rest of your life user.

I might start with small weights then build up, thankyou user.

This. This is the saddest thing I've read.

Go post your disgusting fat ass on /cuteboys/ some more, faggot.

That's always the best way to go. Honestly, be prepared for people to judge you no matter where you're at. When you're starting out, you're a reminder to swole people what they're avoiding. When you get swole, you're people's competition.

The best thing to do is ignore it, do the weight you can do while keeping proper form, and occasionally build up.

You're being retarded on purpose.
Also, ritsu is a piece of shit.

I don't go on that pozzed degenerate cesspool of a board.

When did he get fired, and what caused him to get fired again?

So Burch is not only a loser cuck, but also sexually preys on women for real.

Whoda thunk.

Their wedding

When are we going to meme about Sean Murray?

Ah, so this is what it is like to be a modern white man.

has she left him already?

Once he shows up at the Doritos Pope's award show to address the public.

im not exactly sure, i wanna say sometime mid 2015 because gamergate had cooled down a bit by that point but the past couple of years have just been one big haze for me.

i DO remember there was no real reason given
pitchford just one day said they were letting anthony go, anthony said he was gonna go work at rocket jump, but they never directly said he got fired, the way they had worded it led to "open relationship with his job" jokes for a couple of months.

It's the mudshit blood in him.

They really did go downhill. I feel sorry for their future.

Do not feel bad for those who live a life of degeneracy.

furfaggot gtfo

wait a minute some dudes wife raped him and pimped him out? wtf

>was going to come in to the thread like a smart ass pointing out how that is not his twitter account its actually @reverendanthony (twitter.com/reverendanthony)
What did he mean by this?

If he has so much money why doesn't he just buy the twitter account from the guy who owns it

Life is too good to be true sometimes.

probably spent all his money on dragon dildos and lube.

ALIMONY
L
I
M
O
N
Y

Post YFW you're not Maddox!

don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Wasn't he writing for Freddy Wong's youtube show? And didn't they turn that into some kind of Hulu webseries?

Guess that didn't pan out. I guess shoving his sister into absolutely everything he works on didn't pan out too well on that series either.

I didn't have a Pepe smug enough for this.

Maddox has really been on a roll these past few years.

Yeah all the way to the bottom

breaking out the aladdin folder for this

why do you have an Aladdin folder?

you don't?

Gotta give it to you.. those are exceptionally smug.

I got wacky costumes

LAURA BAILEY IS FOREVER RISE! NO ONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT SHITTY GAY OFFSHOOT GARBAGE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Or, in this case, Anthony Burch's

Jesus Christ, his mannerisms, it's like watching an overgrown 8 year old with a beard. No wonder she bossed him over, he probably has a mommy fetish as well. This guy needs help.

Inkerton is hardly indicative of tumblr's opinion on anything. The guy is one of the very few actually decent people on that site.

At least I'm not Anthony Burch.

This is fucking hilarious, can I get a citation on this?
I know more than a few other SJW's tend to do this but I didn't think fucking Burch did it.

You faggots make me sick.

Sister Giganigga truly is the savior of reaction faces.

What animu

Promised Neverland

Trust me, there will be a lot of people in far worse shape than you. And it doesn't matter anyway because you're all in there in order to better yourselves. "Gymshaming" is frowned upon nowadays, thankfully. Sure, some people will judge you silently, but fuck them.

smug levels going critical

Gearbox isn't bad enough so he ended up working for the worst company (Riot).

Who is gonna write the new Memelands?

Jew rat

They hired a diversity officer a few months ago and no, I have no idea what the fuck a diversity officer does

The same shit Soviet commissars got up to I imagine.

It's pretty much a human resources position that focuses on race, gender and other non-important shit. You're essentially being paid to be racist.

Why?

If he wrote a blogpost about how he did all of this shit for attention and as an attempt to find some meaning to his sad lonely life, I'd welcome him back to the world of the sane and support him. This is too fucking much, I can't handle this trainwreck. It was hilarious at first, but now it's just depressing. He's clearly a broken man in desperate need of help, or a noose.

This is the most reddit wedding I've ever seen. I bet it was a hit on /r/atheism

Do you think this eats away at him as a human being? That this is his legacy. All the money in the world cant wash away this shame. This is all he is, this is all he will ever be.

Suck as much dick as Anthony Burch and you too will have a job.

Since some of you are talking about folders of shit, does anyone have more pictures of animals or cute anime people making this face?

Don't ask why.

Because his special snowflake identity of the month is transnigger?

why?

Did he get around to admitting he's straight? I mean, if a guy treated me like the guy he went on a date with apparently treated him, my ass would be so loose and my dick would be so hard.

faggot

I recognize that lugia

No matter what misfortune befalls me, I will never be as pathetic as Anthony Burch.

Do you think if you just came up to him and started feeling him up, he would stand there and take it? If you pushed him into the floor, ripped off his clothes, lubed up his ass and began furiously pounding his bussy, would he just lie there, stoic face on the ground but gaping anus, taking every inch in? When you take out your cock out of his anus, covered in anal mucus and ram it in his throat. Would he just take it because he has no courage, or soul?

Would he just sit there and get FUCKED over and over and over until his anus is pumped full of cum until his stomach looks like a beach ball?

So zero?

It's not how much dick you actually suck, but how much dick they think you're willing to suck.
And Burch is willing to suck a lot of dicks.

It's a good game.

Hahahahah. Good one.
Now pucker up, buttercup.

I sucked a total of 2, 3 counting my own.

Do I get a job?

Autofellatio?

Make that 4
*unzips dick*

this feels like /d/

I don't know who is the king of cucks at this point Anthony Burch or Jake Rapp.

Rapp was a good ole' christian boy, who wasn't bad looking, went to college, met a whore of a women, and then started taking Dildos up the ass, started whoring himself out, got a dick piercing, all the while his wife ALSO whored her self out, and fucked other men.

Jake had a chance, Anthony really didn't (I mean look at his sister for crying out loud, she's popular in a clique for literally having a vagina, his mental state didn't stand a chance, he had to signal even harder)

Jake on the other hand, he did have a chance, ergo, he was cucked harder.

I'm really glad the Mexican guy is white, because people think immigration is a race issue, when in reality, it's actually an identity issue.

Mexicans can be white too, not all of them are fucking mestizos.

Gym girls are some of the loosest women I've ever had the displeasure of fucking. Be warned user.

They're right behind congirls in terms of hotdog-down-hallwayness.

I've found this if it helps with the source hunting.
futabalog.com/img/65123291

At least I'm trying to improve myself

Unlike Burch.

I swear to christ, she surprised the living dick out of me, I stopped going to the gym with her because it was so distracting, it doubles workout time, easy. I feel sorry for any dude who has their chick with them in the gym.

have fun brushing her cunt with your dickbrush because she's loose as fuck

Never forget jake got cucked by little boys by his pedo wife that pimped his ass to faggots on the internet

And btw he changed his last name to the cunt's, even though both were living at HIS parents house

Shocker.

she's insane and a turkroach but goy do i want to dick her

Obviously he does.

Not only do I want to dick her, but I want Burch to know about it. In fact, I want dick his wife too, then hang out with him later.

Roach sympathizers get out

tell me you don't want to remove the fuck out of her brown pussy
i dare you

I don't.
I want my dick to enjoy white slav girls.

Ayo Hol Up
*Steals Bike*
That We Be
*Eats KFC*
Italian Mafia
*Hols up*
And Shiiieeeeeeeeeeett

That's like saying watching porn makes me a whore sympathizer.

TOP KEK

Daily Reminder: Someone hired him.

Whores > roaches.

Missing the point, Autismo.

What was the point?

I don't want to dick her because I give a shit about her. I want to dick her just make Burch feel worse.

That'd make him feel better since he's a low T cuck.

He posted on twitter about how uncomfortable he was with hearing his sister fucking in the next room.

Uncomfortable with a lotion on his pecker.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Val here, knock that shit off

Also, Anthony Burch wakes up in the morning and thanks god he isn't me
LIkewise, I wake up in the morning and thank god I'm not a Bethesdrone or Valvegoy

Je suis garçon

M8, he is literally Patient Zero of being called a cuck.

Without him, Maddox wouldn't have had to attempt to be relevant by making an autistic shitfit video over being called a cuck. Anthony did all this by being himself brah

Let that sink in

Skello here. Why does Planet Fitness suck? Too expensive? The nearest one is 50 miles away from me, but I'm curious. Can't be worse than my local gym holy shit it's like $100 a month last I checked and cancelling costs even more

FUCKING WHITE MALE*

Okay, let's see how your tryhard way of life goes when you're forced to interact with the many people that silent judge you. Holy shit, at least fatties don't keep telling themselves this shit to help them sleep at night.

Je suis monte!
Pardon…

K.

Gay men are different that they don't have to obey the straight guy and gal rules when it comes to dating. He probably got made the guy came right out and said lets fuck.

IIRC the guy came on strong but wasn't that direct. Burch had specific complaints, but I don't give enough of a shit about numales to remember exactly what he said happened.

I made fun of him on twitter about it saying to the extent of "welcome to the world of gay dating"

He blocked me.

You know, he's going to blacklist himself from the industry if he keeps this up, part of what makes you a desirable employee is accountability and stability. He's never been accountable ever since he started working at Gearbox, and he's changed jobs twice now in the last 2 years. What's the matter Anthony, rub someone the wrong way at the TV station? Maybe you should have sucked the cock instead of getting up off your whore knees and acting all dignified for a change.

Not surprising, echo chambers and what not.

Plot twist is that im gay so i should sue him for being a bigot by blocking me. :^)

You know, I've never successfully sat through that fucking wedding. It's so god damn awkward and cringe, if it was a wedding vow renewal after 5-10 years, that'd be one thing, but this is a fucking first wedding for both of them. And it was probably his idea.

Not that Ashly Davis was worth a real wedding, she's fat and an SJW who hangs around with Anita Sarkeesian and I would be willing to bet dollars that it was Anita who convinced her to get a divorce.

"You're a strong empowered woman, you don't need a man in your life, consider getting a divorce."

Because she's that fucking vile.

I'm trying to figure out what a writer at riot does

They write back stories for new characters, story updates in the riot in-game paper that develops the ongoing story (yes the game has a story in it), and they write stories that explain why a map exists and for what purpose people fight there. Also character ability descriptions. I didn't play the game long, because it's garbage, but I did glean a few things.

Yeah I figured as much. Your tweet would have been much more amusing if it wasn't for the fact that this is how he and every other faggot responds to anything that isn't praise.

I say you flirt with him and send gay pictures to him.

I doubt it. As I stated before, it was Ant's idea to have an open relationship. The only women who would like that idea are sluts who only want money. Women like being treated like Bella from Twilight.

They have lore pages on every character as well as "newspaper" articles. I still can't believe Riot sunk this low.

I'm not saying she wasn't unhappy, I'm just theorizing that she was unhappy until Anita played the devil on her shoulder and started whispering things into her ear. What's the way you fix a marriage? By discussing it and working things out. Why didn't they do that? Because instead a feminist told her to take the easy way out. Divorce is at an all-time high which actually parallels with the rise of feminism since the 1930s, you can look that shit up.

It used to be unthinkable to divorce, now it's like step 1 to "fixing a marriage" for most women because they see it as an instant empowerment option.

I may be unemployed, without a car or gf or anything, but at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

To be fair, either or both of them were probably inexperienced or dumb and didn't consider the reasons why couples get bored and unhappy with each other until after they tied the knot.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but there are certain things that people wouldn't talk through. Cuckolding is one of them. I recall reading a post from some fag on a cuckolding website whining about his wife leaving him (for the bull IIRC). Open relationship means no relationship. As far as faux pas go, asking a woman to fuck another man is tantamount to asking her to shit on your chest. If she's not really into it, she's leaving.

What's even more sad is he is also a failed gay fur faggot.

Just putting this out there, but Anthony's real goal is Blizzard. That's why he keeps "moving up" through these game and TV studios, he's trying to secure a position at Blizzard by diversifying his resume.

Cause Blizzard wants a guy who changes jobs as often as he changes his hairstyle.

Also after 3 years at Blizzard, he'll probably go for a position at Valve.

Dammit, do I get hype or mad? I don't know which I hate more.

Oh he's not going to get the job, he's just going to apply for it, then he'll make it really public that Gabe Newell himself was like "I've seen you on twitter, fuck you" and it'll be a big stink, and then the new meme is "At least you didn't get told to fuck off by Gabe Newell."

I prefer "He'll never be a real woman".

And I'm not sure whether to laugh or be mad that the Fat Bastard's monopoly wasn't destroyed by the King of Cucks.

This is why you don't sic two autists on each other.

Steam is not a monopoly. Monopoly is abusing a legal system to make sure you're the only gig in town. GOG, GMG, Origin, etc exist. There is no exclusivity with Steam, if Steam mandated exclusivity only then would it be monopoly.

I'm sorry, but there just isn't. Steam says it in their own agreement that you should be putting your game up on every service that you can and not limiting yourself to only Steam.

If people choose to only go with Steam because it's the best option in town, that's on them, that's not monopolistic. Monopolistic is threatening people, manipulating peoples' sales based on said threats, etc. Steam doesn't do any of that.

Holy shit, Valvecucks, how far will you go to save the Fat Bastard's dignity?

Oh, okay, you just went full internet retard.

I guess you think that if someone disagrees with you about anything because of your own inconsistencies, it inherently means that they are now your opponents. This is me telling you to get a life, bud.

Yes, your life of defending the Fat Bastard is truly a valid one compared to mine of not drinking Valve's Kool-Aid. Git gud.

Yeah, um… I don't think it actually works that way.

You're the ones in the wrong. Fact isn't a democratic thing, you know, even if another 4 people show up to agree with you both, it doesn't make it any more true. Monopoly is a control over the distribution of a commodity or service, Steam doesn't have such a control. You can sell your game on your own site, or even on your own service, Valve will still sell your game on Steam should you choose to do so.

That is the opposite of monopoly. Stop being stupid.

>HE'S STILL GOING

the "get cancer and die" tweet was an answer for what his goals were for the year or something. mfw TB is literally getting memed to death

Of course he got cancer, did you not see him jerking off about nuDoom?

Seriously, the minute I saw that video thumbnail, I lost ALL sympathy for him, holy shit Bethesdrones are the wrost

I thought Riot got rid of there lore department. What the fuck is he going to do?

What? Why? It's a fucking gym, not the EU.

JUST
U
S
T

I don't dispute Sarkeesian is the type to poison a couple but you're forgetting one thing.

This woman married Anthony Burch.

That's reason enough to divorce Anthony Burch.

What the fuck kind of limpdicked trolling is this

You're either trolling or retarded.