FFXIV General

FINAL FANTASY XIV General: WE WUZ RED MAGES AN SHIT edition

STORMBLOOD CONFIRMED!!

Its never been a better time to jump into this weeb shit and be neckbeard garbage with the rest of us, come and join the fun and shitposting friends! Halloween Spooks are days away which means cute girls in slutty outfits and spooky prizes to be had in the DATABASE!

ffxiv-freetrial.com/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/

eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

Reminder: They stopped demolishing houses due to the Japanese earthquake in April, now they have grown accustomed to the wall eyes in Morioh town the demolitions will recommence as of patch 3.4!
Dont worry anons, everything will be daijoubu!

Other urls found in this thread:

store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/307868/final-fantasy-xiv-online-pc
ffxiv-freetrial.com/
gamestop.com/pc/game-time-cards/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-60-day-subscription/114030
nichegamer.com/2015/09/18/bandai-namco-announces-the-hack-like-new-world-a-3d-rpg-for-smartphones/
nhentai.net/g/115534/
8ch.net/v/res/10990151.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never play with Holla Forums. Especially in an MMO.

Thats not very cash money of you user.

Its okay all the trannys and white knights stick to WoW and guild wars, weebs trigger their socujus leanings.

You don't like red mages?

no, i love red mages but XIV is shit

What? I'm saying its not fun to play with Holla Forums. Mostly because they talk like you just did.

I like it.

Needs a Yda screencap in the OP, because she really is prettier then Lightning and Lightningfags need to know that.

Level with me friend. Are you one of the XI players that remains salt as fug about XIV "killing XI"?

Everyone is better than Lightning. She's in the lowest of the low tier with Paine.

NEW CURRENT GEN FF BEAUTY, LIGHTNING FAGS AND THEIR IRISH ASS FETISH ON SUICIDE WATCH

Meanwhile, in Nippon

fucking dropped

Gyro Zepelli pls go, the rotation has no power on Eorzea.

I dont remember that, or half the stuff you mentioned. I still hope you're right though.

They've kept announcing stuff all day man, theres a 'please look forward to it' thing happening real soon.

pic related, Ozma didnt even show you his final rape form yet.

why is she so perfect lads?

i always liked her before but now i'm confirmed for Ydaitis.

Yda a best i saw her first back off you fags

Leftypol is that you?

I like Hilda and nobody else does.

Because she has next to no characterization and is living proof Steve is the most irresponsible for guildmasters.

But shes a short, rough tomboy that needs a hug!

YOSHI ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT THE OPEN WORLD PVP PKER SERVERS

idk bout four jobs user but I think the comment was no more one job in the middle like ninja and then 3 more jobs at expac. so it could be four jobs.

this is pretty huge in of it self mainly cause they are making an expac and seems like battle system as well without ps3 users in mind to limit shit so we could very well see better combat.
man i want to love crafting in this game but dam is it long and in of it self its own thing i almost want to have another character solely for crafting instead of an omni character.

I know players that only craft and turned their house into a balcksmiths forge/shop

If only retards didn't undercut FUCKING EVERYTHING RRREEEEEEEEEEE

call when we get Yuke or some other masked race

Ok a few questions, is ffxiv fun if you play alone?
Do you have to play any of the ff games in order to have fun?
How well does it run? My PC is just barely above the recommended specs, I don't mind lowering the graphic settings, just want a decent frame rate.
Heavensward is standalond expansion right? Or does is come with the base game?

Sorry for the retarded questions.

Who Steve gave guns to. Presumably free guns. GREAT JOB STEVE, NOT LIKE DZEMAEL ISN'T FAR ENOUGH UP THE GUILD'S COLLECTIVE ASS.

Selkies were here, Yukes are losers!

i have no idea how to tell somebody if they will enjoy a particular mmo or not.
you don't need to know ff to understand what's going on, iirc it's a new world.
you need the original game to play the expansion.

just get the trial and play up to like 15 or 20, that'll tell you if you like the base combat or not.

the main story quest is actually pretty interesting, and you can pretty much just blast through that with a minimum of side-leveling if that's your thing. that said though the dungeons are really quite good and only get better the further along you are, and you can't do those solo until you're so high level that they're pointless for you unless you're grinding for triple triad cards or glamours (transmogs) etc
not really. the main story explains itself well enough that you don't need "insider knowledge" to get it, but there are tons of nods to previous FF games all over the place. they're fan service though, not HAY LOOK AT THIS REFERENCE DO YOU GET IT
breddy gud but honestly just try the trial
yes, but they're both on mega-sale right now (I think you can get both for like ten bucks on amazon right now)

tl;dr just try the trial. i'm really liking it because it's hard where it should be, expansive where it should be, has lots to do, and makes those things interesting enough that i personally want to try almost everything. there are a couple things it could do better - i hate how the housing system is limited, so if all the plots have been purchased then rev up your grinding to get literally millions of gil to get a house for example - but really your mileage is going to vary

It has a giant single player main story quest and its better than shit like FFXIII was. It ran for years on 12 year old PS3 hardware and you need the game and eventually the expansion but not right away unless you want to be a kpop dragon girl.

Theres a free trial where you can get every job to lvl.35 so go make a qt and give it a shot!

Depends on what you mean by 'alone'. Soloable? Not really, unless you outlevel the content and run dungeons unsynched (which are occasionally required to progress through the storyline and, ultimately, get into Heavensward content). And then once you get to HW, you can't unsynch anymore. Playing without a dedicated group of friends? Sure, Duty Finder is there. Can't really answer how fun it is for you, though.

Ok, thanks I will try the trial then and see for myself.

Quick extra question, what's the difference between "PC" and "PC DOWNLOAD" besides the latter being twice as expensive.
store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/307868/final-fantasy-xiv-online-pc

disc vs code?

That's what I thought guessing the "PC DOWNLOAD" is just the code, but why is it then more expensive, shouldn't it be cheaper?

Clearing old inventory fam

No idea what the difference between the two options could possibly be. As was mentioned, you can just make a trial account to try it out, and then later upgrade said trial account through the Mogstation.

ffxiv-freetrial.com/

physical copy, notice the fact that the little image beside has a "DVD" icon next to it.
its a downloadable copy, no little DVD icon just a download.
no I dont know why the fucking physical copy is twice as cheap.

Maybe they are trying to phase it out for the inevitable "including heavensward" new default?

Red Mage confirmed. Dancer, Samurai and who else?

Its not happening.

Both the options list including ARR and HW.

Not now, and hopefully not ever.

blue mage

Do we have actual confirmed sources on this? Smells like bullshit. Especially since they said they wouldn't even work on three jobs simultaneously ever again.

Again, do we have sources beyond, "Yoshida wore a Scarlet Witch shirt, so yeah."

I'm already downloading it :) I just asked about the difference because it seemed weird. Even if I decide to buy it I probably wouldn't be able to order it from that store since I'm from east Europe.

Fuck, maybe I gotta start playing again

Viera sex slave job

Here's another example.

They literally said "remember when he wore a batman shit AKA THE DARK KNIGHT last time? boy it sure is hot in here isnt it yoshi?" as he slowly unzipped a hoody to show a scarlet witch shirt. RDM confirmed.

why

Truly the most delicious of brown girls.

She also has pancake tits, and her cunt looks like roast beef.

if there is a new crafting class then its already 3+ jobs along side red and dancer so a fourth wouldn't be far off.

said in post earlier that they said they wouldn't do a job in the middle of expac like ninja and then another three jobs after that, so instead of having a random class in the middle just unload them all off at expac release

Holy shit, Papalymo is in this thread!

Im hoping for Blue Mage, but i know full well it probably won't happen.

So im expecting a out of nowhere job, like Viking (Redundant, and therefore "unexpected"), Geomancer/Elementalist or Necromancer

IIRC it is among the most requested Jobs unfortunately.

this game is really lewd sometimes.

It's also Yoshi's most desired class.

Requested yes, happening no.

I think the discolored vag is supposed to be another ribbon, like the one on her breasts. Yeah it looks bad but it isn't 'too' terrible.
Those tits are fucking horrible though.

Probably because every other person is a fucking anime character or weeb named shitter. With SAM you can bet a shit ton of Sephiroth cosplayers.

I ain't talking about the color, I'm talking about the physical state of her vagina. It's not like tight slit or anything like that, it's protruding beef curtains, shit looks nasty.

am I the only person who is truly, 100% hype for wearing a red pimp coat and stabbing motherfuckers swashbuckler style?

nah I'm pretty hyped to get off of mch come the next expac.

Is it possible to dye the hat to better match the coat?

Sorry I'm a newfag to the FF lore, but what role will Red Mage fill?

Also and details on "new battle system"? Like what does that mean? I missed the presentation.

Return to Coil Raid System means they only doing 1 form of raids now and savage is being removed?

Is this confirmed? Yda had tattoos on her neck which this woman does not have.

My body is ready.

Red Mage is a combination of Priest and Wizard, being able to use low level versions of both White Magic and Black Magic. So while a wizard gets Blizzaga (aka Blizzard 3), a red wizard will only get say Blizzara (aka Blizzard 2).

Did they announce PLD becoming viable?

Will they?

where'd you get those glamours? i'm still only level 45 or so and need to know where to start farming for my pimp coat

Chest is dyable allagan coat of casting.

Boots are kirimu boots of casting.

Gloves and pants are generic shit.

Hat is the dyable bard hat that you can't use on casters.

For working glam I use the vanya hat dyed red.

Red Mage = Jack of all Trades.

Basically a Class that can Fight Physically, With Black(Attack) Magic and White(Healing) magic, but not as well as any of the special classes, but since it usually gets nifty things like Dual-Cast and Mana Regeneration spells is from it is often better then a Master of One.

Though the Jury is out on just how it will end up working in XIV.

But one thing is certain, the snazzy iconic hat.

So like the ultimate support? Yeah how is that going to work in an MMO? Maybe it will be stance based and have to cycle stances to use abilities and force a different role.

What could the new crafter be? It seems odd to add one now and it wouldn't have any connection to the other crafting classes till 60+. However, it could be a stand alone crafting class. Materia creator? It would be a way to make most of the main stat materia useful agian if they get used to create hybrid materia.

RDM was my first job in FFXI as a hume so i'm pretty excited.

RDM is a gentleman swashbuckler/fencer like Nyanta from Log Horizon that uses low tier magic of all schools. You DO want to be the magical dandy dont you user?

and ydas covering her tattoos in the trailer with a choker.

Actually i think theres a similar model for all jobs now called expedition or company hat or something. Gotta take your final fashiony serious as fashionborne fam.

You could do that but it don't got the feather mang.

so if I buy this disc version from amazon,what're the chances they'll just email me the code as well?

I think I'll pass if I have to be him

Anyways, would it be safe to say melee physical/magical damage hybrid + support?

Company.

Expedition is this one if i remember shit right, and is mandatory for COMFY TANKING.

Isn't Doma nearby and we did get ninja back in arr without going to Doma either. Perhaps the Sam trainer was drawn to the land of manly monks.

If Dancer is in, it'll go healer like it was in Tactics. This could allow Rdm to go support melee dps or tank depending on what the thied class is. Dnc could be a melee healer as well. Melee healers are generally shaman-types in other mmos.

You're taught by NINs in Eorzea looking for a traitor. There's quite a few NINs in ARR, but one samurai.

Fuck samurai

Uhh, what? Dancer was NOT a healer class, they were a status affect and long range attack class. Their dances afflicted enemies with shit like death, frog, petrify, confusion, etc as well as drained hp, mp, attack, speed, etc.

Bard was the healer in tactics.

I bet you like kissing boys on the mouth.

No Doma is on the other sie of the continent on the other side of the jade sea.
"S-samurai next just you wait!" has been doing the rounds since 1.0 and has had tons of fake leaks and doctored screenshots.

Its not happening. It may some day but samurais have nothing to do with ala mhigo. RDM, BLU, DNC and GEO do but thats it.

why do gooks hate their own race so much?

Because they dont breed.

Dancer WAS a Healer in XI though, just not a very high powered one, but "enough" of one.

If we do get BLU it should probably be a Tank Class, since you know GET HIT BY MONSTER is a pretty big part of the class theme.

And with that the "Trinity" would be complete.

I bet you like kissing shit.
For real, what would samurai use armor wise? Striking?

Why not fending like other tanks?

It will be they said. Raubhan is named after the pimrary XI BLU and even has his sword. How do you think Raubhan did all that crazy shit when you fought him?

Hes potato princess' pocket BLU

There's gonna be some serious salt from PS3 folks…What about PS4?

Can console folks port their account to a PC account?

What about PS4? its almost 50/50 pc and ps4 you know.

Ew.

Ew.

See I can do it too.

That's how it was in FFXI.

I haven't logged in in months and now my head is spinning on what I should be doing.

A LOT.

I play on PC and I would always shit talk console babies. I remember them saying

I forget if you could play the PS3 account on a PS4 or not

What would Samurai be able to do that Warrior, Paladin or Dark Knight can't? Blue mage would at least offer something different.

parry/dodge tank with empowered strikes

You're right. Dnc was a debuffing class. Dnc might be the melee version of Brd unless SE brings in a 4th role for debuffers. City of Heroes did debuffers very well by giving them increased control, damage, pets or buffs. Brd/Mch is already mandatory for raid groups, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.

Just ps3-→ps4 afaik

Monk gear if dps just like how nin got added to mnk gear when they dropped.

Dnc could be a debuffing healer. While Ast can buff the shit out of your dps, Dnc could turn your enemies into kittens or make them take lots of extra damage. Maybe a movement boost aura to help close gaps faster and avoid attacks faster. SE mentioned that they'd like to add more complex mechanics, so faster movement could help dps get back to attacking faster.

Garbage
You mean like juggler?

Its a PSN account not per console.

Samurai could focus on strikes that increase damage taken on a target in the vein of finding an opponent's weakness and exploiting it.

I was thinking of samurai to be another ot job like warrior, capable of dealing decent damage while not being as good an mt as pld or drk.

This thing?

I haven't been able to play since before summer, but im already planning out what i will do when my paycheck dumps in so i can get resubbed.

Main Storyline additions>New Dungeons>Shadows of Mhach>Alex>Warring Triad.

SE did mention that parry would get big changes in 4.0. Who knows what they'll do. They could do damage reflect, have parry magic or make parry act as an additional layer of protection without the rng and stacks with block.

Another offtank would be nice to give War competition. Drk and Pld already have to fight for a spot, so another dps tank would work well without putting more pressure on the main tank position.

mite be cool

I don't see how they could make parry worthwhile and cause tanks to immediately drop the meta of crit>det>ss, even doing the things you mentioned

I want parry to be a useful mechanic, I really do. I'd feel pretty sorry for all the tank mains screwed over by it suddenly becoming a useful stat though.

You know what would be a great addition to FF14? Puppet Master. Let's get a fucking pet class going.

Hrm, I should say an ENSLAVER class. A class who can dominate and seize control of an enemy for a period of time to fight for them, say 10 to 30 minutes at a time.

What are you doing here MrHappy? arnt you suppose to make a video on Stormblood announcement?

Their hips say girl but their faces say Thailand I'm so confused.

nah, a pet class is usually more fun as long as the pet itself is

that said i can't really think of anything in FF that meets that criteria. not like there can't be any new classes, but you know what i mean here

They're Koreans, and they're both girls.

I'm not "MrHappy."

Word is he's a manlet

Well the way I look at the idea of it is that by wrapping your strings around the limbs of an enemy you can temporarily enslave them, and this works as both crowd control and DPS in a raid/dungeon situation. Of course, the moment an enemy's tendrils break, they're going to be on YOU like white on rice because you were the one who enslaved them.

It doesn't need to be a permanent tank class, I mean if you want something that feels permanent there's always the summoner, but this is more of a character who debuffs and enslaves enemies, they're not casting fireballs and ice spells, but instead throwing daggers and shit and focusing on the physical embodiment of control via their puppet strings.

I need PUP with creepy marionettes like the enemies in the early part of DMC1

Perhaps that can be their early game ability from levels 1 to 30, and then at 30+ they go from Marionetteer to Puppet Master?

So do we have a summary of what was revealed?

I think OPs post probably sums up what has been revealed so far.

Is he Todd Howard tier?

I meant with visuals and screemcaps, I thought a website would've compiled something ASAP.

I used to play this, around the time 2.0 launched, for a few months. I quit because my guild fucking sucked and our guildmaster was too busy raiding with other guilds on the server to help organize a second raid group to get more people involved. I tried installing the trial, like, three or four days ago, since I don't have access to my old account, and probably wouldn't be able to get it back, but mostly because I wanted to know if I was really interested in making the time commitment again or if the MMO itch would pass. I just made a potato, got into the game, and stared at the guy giving the first quest for fifteen minutes before closing the game.

I only bring up this blogpost because:
>Can't play with the one person I know who plays in real life because he's on a legacy server that never opens up, and he's a goon that has goon friends to play with anyway, making his flexibility, among other things, questionable

What's the situation for new players right now? Is it still "FATES are kill you get a couple bonus-xp dungeons but it's going to take 8ever to grind" like it was towards the end of ARR, or what? Are there any holdouts of Holla Forums to play with on servers that aren't full fucking forever? I have the vaguest notion of interest, especially with a new expec on the horizon, especially with the shit that's been announced, but I don't want to make the time commitment if it's a cunt and a half to get going.

Zenos Yae Galvus

and a screen

A samurai tank that can dodge and parry blows seems to fit pretty well. Just because some of you autists don't like samurai doesn't mean it won't happen. yoshi-p gets what he wants.

What does that even mean? Like, are they going to revamp the WHOLE game again? And people is ok with that? I mean, yeah, it would be nice for the game to get rid of the wow clone label, but I can't believe that people trust whoever is in charge of this to create a functional AND entertaining battle system after 1.0.

What made that hole?

Leveling depends on Role, but really Spamming dungeons is way more effective then FATEs, which are relegated to "shit to do while you are already questing in the general vicinity" or "Chore to grind forever for your SUPER weapon", but for DPS actually getting the Dungeon groups just take so long so either you ask your Company/Guild for help or you are just stuck with Fates and later Dailies/Beastman quests, a Fate train is doable, but even the best areas have enough "downtime" that just making a pre-made party and SPAMMING THE SHIT out of a level appropriate Dungeon is significantly faster.

Levelling your "first" class will probably be done by doing quests along side with the storyline, which is a bit slower, but not as monotone and needs to be done to unlock basically everything, with a minor roadblock when you need to bring up a secondary class to 15 to unlock the Job upgrade.

The way the game is structured means that your low leveled classes get EXP bonuses the higher your highest is, so leveling shit for cross-class stuff gets significantly less daunting as you play and people don't consider any of those "mandatory" until you hit level 50 content, at which point doing so is rather trivial. People even let healers not having Swiftcast (a MAJOR game changer) slide until then.

I'm new and I'm playing a gladiator with a controller. Will this end well?

My wife's son's penis

Yeah paladins are controller friendly.

As is DRK (since it plays damn near identical up to 30).

Hell, if you are willing to do the pre work you can even play SCH/SMN with controller, you just gotta macro the shit out of it. I did.

So basically every class is perfectly playable with controller.

can i get a source on what anime that is? or at least a source on the webm its self?

This thread needs more Hilda

Character is Sena Kashiwazaki, and so that means the anime is Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai.

Thanks

Especially with the extra crossbar from 3.4. Finally have enough space for proper pet control without bumper switching.

anyone from new wheel orders on atm that can invite me? ign is Legal Zitrone

Tell me about it. Shitty wow combat was the thing that made me drop the game altogether.
Any videos/details/hints on it?

We know nothing about it.

I mean it's pretty huge, right?
Not only they risk to alienate all the drones that keep playing game on muscle memory, but it's a huge task in itself.
I wonder if they'll go for something more action-oriented like tera, or something more tactical and JRPG-like, maybe sort of real time ATB combat similar to FF12?
The more I think about, the more exciting it becomes.

No.
TERA combat is garbage.

Still better than what we currently have.
And I was to choose between FF12 combat and Tera, I'd choose Tera too.
But either way I'll watch and maybe resub when shit happens.

i know, they will make it like Kritika/Dragon Nest!

There's about zero chance of anything that drastic. Probably just a shift away from having a firm rotation, maybe some high damage, low accuracy abilities since they said they're changing the way accuracy works.Maybe high TP cost abilities along with weak low tp cost abilities, so you have to actively choose.

I didn't play Dragon Nest, but Kritika is a fucking 1-button mobshit, what makes you think that?

No.
What the fuck is wrong with you? The current combat system actually has tanks relevant unlike TERA's faux 'action' turn based garbage.
Rolling a tank class was the biggest mistake I ever made in that pandering TERA bullshit where it entirely revolves around whatever handholding class is currently out, like gunner, ninja. I basically walked through the dungeon while said classes rolled through.
I'll take even the most boring, buggy WoW clone bullshit over TERA.

What makes you think them talking about normalizing cross class abilities so eveyrone has the essentials for their jobs and fixing useless abilities is going to translate to "They're going to change things to TERA"

A change to the combat system of that scale would change it into a different game, which would be bad for all the people who've played and enjoyed it for the game that it is. I've seen and experienced this killing a game pic related. If you don't like FF14 for the genre of game it is, just find a different game.

You mean the game where playing anything but the flavor of the bi-month race locked gender locked probably-loli-only handholding class that tanks, does dps, and heals itself is irrelevant? I would rather play pic related

The fact that Tera is unbalanced piece of shit doesn't mean its combat isn't a step forward from WOW.
It's not real action game, sure, but it's an evolution step from shitty cooldown-based target combat.
It IS objectively better.

As of preferring it to FF12 one, that's my personal taste, either one is better than current shit.

I just got to the point where I have to enter Sastasha: any tips/things I should bring if I don't want to be a shitty THM? I've never done a group dungeon in any MMO.

Okay, what's wrong with cooldown based combat? Especially since NIN, DRG, MNK all oGCD abilities they weave to essentially keep a continuous stream of DPS.
TERA also has cooldowns. The 'combo based' action system still revolves around mashing your fucking spacebar to quicken your GCD.

Do you have fire 2 yet? If you do, spam fire 2 pulls of more than 2 mobs. If you don't, "Attack what the tank is"

dont aggro before the tank,do your deeps,dont stand in aoes

if you're on kbm, target the tank and then hit F (default key) to target what he is taregeting and focus that down first.

up by your names (yours and the rest of the party) you'll see a little meter under the class symbol for each of you. that's your threat level. the little number you'll see is your aggro rank (A > 1 > 2 etc.). you'll also see a mob list that will pop up that should look familiar, with 4 colors; blue, yellow, orange and red. red means you have aggro. if you get to orange on a mob, switch damage to another mob to avoid pulling aggro.

also relevant.

No dumbass. It is subjectively better to you because you don't like this type of game. Have you played either of the games you're talking about? Tera's ability combo works nearly identically to a MNK rotation, or most DPS rotations for that matter. Except in Tera you only have to keep pressing spacebar instead of knowing what your rotation even is.

After experiencing the magic of FFXI in its golden age and then trying XIV years later and quitting before level 30, I just can't. The timesink and escapism might be there in a shinier form. But the feels just ain't there.

Actually, you know what, go do Hall of the Novice if you haven't. It has good gear for you, a GREAT ring, and it teaches you your shit so you should be more competant.

Cool blogpost bro.

So is not going to stop being a WoW clone then, oh well.

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed it.

No fire two yet, and I haven't done the Hall of Novice yet. I'll probably do that first, and thanks for info on how aggro works.

yeah defnitely do the HoN. the gear is solid (will last you til the mid 20's probably, but if upgrades appear grab them for sure) and it looks pretty snazzy. the ring is the key thing though; it gives you a sizeable exp boost when worn on any class under level 30, which naturally speeds up the leveling process a good bit.

No, thank you.
For real, I get where you're coming from. Nostalgia and shit. I'm having fun, but there's nothing wrong with you not. If its any consolation and you have the bother, shit really picks up once the story takes off.

Last I recall, WoW was the one ripping off FF.
At least our ability rotations involve more than two buttons. Lol.

Forgot to mention this last thread, but with 3.4 it seems they changed the functionality of the "face target" key. Before it would have me instantly turn toward the target whether I was standing still or moving, now it only works when standing still, and if I stay on one place I rotate to face the target. Is there some way to make it function like it did before? Because it's really fucking up my ability to quickly deal with adds.

Yeah not buying that shit, especially considering how little there was to do at the start of HW.

Can anybody tell me the purpose of squadron? I thought I can do mission with them and bond and shit but all you do is train and send them to a mission. Its similar to what your retainer are doing, its just shit you have to activate every now and then and wait for it to finished. They have a good concept here where you can have your own mini FC but botched the execution. Your squadron is nothing but a lifeless NPC that dont even have their own dialog.

It's a different game mate, a game that actually takes skill rather than gear and bodies to do high end things. I did everything in XI, and fuck if I don't have some good memories of it, but it was all RNG and grind, and in the eight years I played that game, downing Absolute Virtue, getting my first relic, getting my first mythic, beating Shadow Lord (S), Promathia, Ark Angels, Alexander… nothing compared to my first T9 kill, because I actually had to use skill for it. In XI, fights are so barren and devoid of mechanics. Every fight just has one thing. Two if you count adds.

Anything hard, you chainspell stun zerg down or kite around so it can't do anything threatening, then you don't get your drop because it's a 5% drop, and start building a new pop set, or waiting 72 hours to go back in. Fights were never hard, taking more than a couple tries to learn from that. Closest thing i can attribute to skill in XI was not aggroing the house of death in Dynamis-Windurst or not attacking a slept summon.

I can't imagine trying to do a fight like A9S where I wiped probably the better part of a hundred times before we finally inched out a win, not because my team was bad, but because each phase had about the better part of a dozen mechanics to juggle at once, and it took more than one attempt to clear a fight. The community I've built with my FC and my static dwarfs even the best friendships I built in my XI linkshells from going through all this content with them.

This isn't even trying to take into account QoL features this game has, or the fact that the leveling process has some variation to it rather than just mindlessly grinding identical blue crabs/pink birds/various colored crawlers with increased HP pools/attack strength.

Look man, I loved XI, it was my home for eight years, but I would never go back to it, not to it in its current state, not to it in a magical state before "Abyssea ruined everything"

A) They've stated that this is just the groundwork for the system. They'll be expanding upon this to let you summon them for dungeons and things like that in future patches.

B) Once you get to rank 3, you gain access to priority missions, which grant you 5, 2 hour long tier 3 FC buffs a week. Chemistry also allows you to get things worth money like materia & Crafter/gatherer scrips.

It's shitty cooldown-based not-target combat, except you still need to target things it's just not quite as explicit.

Is there information/gameplay of this?

No. All we know is they're retooling useless abilities and normalizing cross class options so no one lacks essential abilities anymore like Provoke on a tank, or swiftcast on a caster.

Its seems to have too little features for me to find any enjoyment, you dont connect with your squad. They are nothing to you. At least let me summon them in the field and help me doing fate like my chocobo.

i can see that happening later on. and yeah, it would be nice if there were more to it now than point-and-fetch-style stuff with them, but i'd rather the dev team take their time to make sure the system is solid than to rush something out that is half-assed. the last time they did that, they had to reset the entire game and it became f2p with subscriber-level quality for over a year. i can understand if they're a bit gunshy and want to take things slow now.

That's probably coming. Like I said, groundwork. Foundation. They've got the leveling method, the recruiting method, and the profit aspects built into it, so instead of pushing it back until 3.5, they released what they have.

sound like they're promoting peoples to be a single class peasant

I think that it, along with the retool, is more to make cross class abilities more impactful. Also, shitters not having swiftcast for raise will no longer be a thing, so I'm glad about that.

because by giving war provoke as a baseline you are totally redoing the entire job, removing the wrath/abandon mechanics, the unique moves tied to them, and the stat changes and implied role restrictions?

yeah, nah, you're just a chicken-little style idiot. the sky is not falling with this. if anything, it opens up further options for cross class abilities, not to mention this will hopefully come with a solid look (and, ideally, revamp) of the cross-class sytem.

it's passable as it is now, but there aren't really many choices. as a mnk or brd or mch you always take b4b. as drk or pld you always take bloodbath and foresight. as a war or drk, you always take provoke and convalescence, and probably awareness too (and for war, flash as well). removing some of those "needed" options by making them baseline frees up slots, which no doubt the dev team has realized, which will ideally lead to a long, in-depth look at the cross class system itself. something that forces us to make real decisions.

i'd love to see more skills in general opened up, but with some restriction. like a drk or war could take FoF from pld for extra dmg, or they could grab rampart for another defensive CD, but they couldn't take both.

Doesn't that makes the tank class lost its "identity"? All 3 tank classes have a very significant differences, WAR have high dps while PLD have high defense and DRK have better AoE for aggro, but now you can switch and mix the skills,then theres no variety in the playstyle anymore, all the tank class will be the same.

Better way to handle this after the given all the "essential" skills to all the tank is that you can only choose 1 skill from each class that you unlocked and it will be a permanent choice can be revert back with GC item that cost 50K seals. So it still force you to decide, are you a tank that favor defensive playstyle or offensive playstyle

I am with the other user, giving these skills as a base line is good. Every tank takes provoke anyways so why force them to essentially have 1 less cross class slot? It does not change the class, just frees up more wiggle room.

Now if you gave all tanks a DPS stance with a debuff and a huge damage boost (Berserk) then yes you would be making them all the same. Giving them 1 skill that is required to do end game content on the other hand does not.

I hope we get better customization options with expansion. After looking at a good chunk of the faces it's no wonder elezen and rogs are rare.

well Samurai practised pedastry so if anything Samurai liked kissing boys in the mouth and much more.

i heard dungeon spamming was just a meme and not he best leveling method. Is this true?

So when is Eorzea gonna build a wall to keep the Ala Mhigans out?

The garleans already built a wall and yet they keep coming here anyway. Were gonna free ala mhigo and deport them all back there.

Also is ala mhigans their own race or just some funny looking Hyurs?

Wrong. In fact, you level so fast in this game, you don't get time to learn your new skills as well until you put time endgame.

If you were a slayer or wanted to be useless sure
either way, if they ain't switching up the tab-target combat i ain't buying. its dull going back to that after plaing "action oriented" ones

They're a people/culture more than a race. There are Ala Mhigan Hyur, [email protected]/* */, Roes and probably a few others.

cheers, im trying to level all jobs to cap as my most immediate goal.

I really hate this, just having 2 retainers is bad enough but needing to buy the third one with real money is just shit.

Does this game still have the monthly subscription? Is there a way to pay it via PSN or cards that doesn't involve the bank directly?

i think you can use a pre-paid debit or CC to buy crysta on the SE website, then use crysta to buy a sub.

Game will have sub for forseeable future.

There are also prepaid cards.
gamestop.com/pc/game-time-cards/final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn-60-day-subscription/114030

Though for those you have to buy them in 60-day chunks since I've yet to ever see a 30 day card.

Have fun with Stormblood I guess. I really wonder what the new battle system is supposed to be like, if that's real.

I still haven't managed to get to the Heavensward content. My sub ran out after I ragequit due to lag. Fucking lack of Oceanic servers…

I still managed to do endgame tanking to JP servers from WA. But yeah lag still sucks

How are they replacing the battle system?

Fuck me, I was the same. Even planetside 2 keeps a server open here and that game's dead.

Didn't you hear merchant, they are increasing all inventory spaces in Stormblood at least 4 fold!

THINK OF THE SAVINGS!

Read more about the BSC changes, a pool of roles, instead of jobs, and implying you can switch between roles. (On the fly?)

So, what's the point of new jobs and gear? Is it going to be more like FFXI? Are they also changing how fights play out? FUCK. I'm excited, haven't been as excited for an expansion since Wrath.

They're really letting loose on this, I'm assuming they got the staff they put on loan to FF15's team back?

They're talking about cross-class abilities only. Cross-class abilities will now be universal to every job of that role.

Lag can be pretty bad, but i never found it that bad.

And having a Server doesn't necessarily mean it is a good server, because ever fucking EU server i tried on every game is full of unbearable faggots, to the point i just deal with the lag and play on MERCA one instead.

If you think that is bad, i have ALL retainers who are smack full because im a fucking hoarder.

Nice, that sounds pretty good. Though, how do you think they'll tweak the battlesystem? Make it more active or direction oriented?

I just got to HW content, and the fights seemed more movement focused.

The fights get movement focused as soon as Qarn, it is just that you can skip doing Qarn until 50 that you feel like it starts with HW, but after you have to do it basically every fight has at least one movement mechanic.

I like the movement focus myself, it is what makes tanking fun since you gotta micromanage and readjust positioning a ton, with some exceptions.

I'm not sure. They may shorten the GCD. Only thing they said for sure is that accuracy will be "getting reworked" in response to a question during the Q&A panel. Wouldn't surprise me if all the secondary stats got altered/changed in similar ways.

Man, it seems that square did a really good job salvaging this game after starting it off on the wrong foot. The only thing keeping me away from this is that it's subscription based. Are they still doing that first month free deal?

Yeah, that comes standard with purchase.

I really enjoy the game, but I have one big problem:
Ever since I got to level 60 I keep feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff there is to do.
I completely lose focus on what to do next and waste a lot of time doing nothing of value.

Its a bit of an understatement when you think about it. in the 1990's Final Fantasy was THE rpg series in the mainstream. Not Elder Scrolls, nothing like the Witcher or Bloodlines. Final Fantasy was the big deal.

Then we had 'The Decade of Lightning' for the entire PS3 lifespan and the brand well was poisoned to the point in Japan kids only knew of the IP as a good thing from Theatrythmn on 3DS.

FFXIV saved the brand from Toriyamas ten years of corporate sabotage and without it things like World of Final Fantasy simply wouldn't be happening. Its not the best FF game and not gods gift to videogames but it undid a lot of the damage of the misguided "Fabula Novis Crystalis Project" did and its simply because it was a matter of shame for the company that Yoshidas team worked so hard.

This could get me back into the game, as the battle system being too WoW-like eventually turned me off. Though a rework of skills and stats like we're hearing so far might be good enough, if it opens up enough customization possibilities.

I hope this includes some new or reworked dungeons for low level content. Probably not, but if this expansion wants to get away more from the "WoW Clone" label, then that would be a way to do it.

Enjoy it while it lasts. When you get to the end of the road you'll have the opposite problem.

If only western companies could develop such a sense of honor and accountability to their fans.

Not saying some don't, but Japan's culture makes that outlook more commonplace while the west is much more individualistic for better or worse.

Maybe WoW type games have coloured your impression of what you do in an MMORPG?

The "gotta chase the carrot" gear treadmill/purple fever stuff is really for the modern mainstream "i need to know how I get stronger and everyone else exists only to facilitate that" thinking.

I've been playing XIV for 3 years and still have barely touched some elements like Chocobo racing. Not because its bad i really enjoy it, but because theres so much to do. In an MMORPG thats a way better thing to have occur. I know some friends that run shops in their housing ward and others that are "rare hunters" and just want to get every rare item in the game, others are the explorer type and they look around for vistas without a guide and love fishing and being a culinarian INNAWOODS. Others like to raid and min max and so on.

The sign of a good mmo is you dont run down a checklist on patch day, do everything and then just repeat one raid for a year. A good MMORPG has you logging in because you can never do it all and you enjoy doing what you love.

Maybe its growing up on things like .HACK//Sign where i like the idea of a virtual world you can jump into and just be a Blacksmith who runs a shop or whatever -maybe thats from Shiva having a huge German grey market of merchant guilds helping too- but i am glad i never run out of things to do. Back in WoW it reached the point where all i would do is login to raid and that was it unless i wanted to make a new character.

Here my guy is my guy and everything i do is through them. Its fun and fun things are fun.

Well the trouble was a bunch of japanese studios had vipers in the nest telling them 'you need to change to appeal to the west' as though their unique japanese style wasnt the appeal to the west and folks like Inajewne and Mikami ran them into the ground them jumped ship to the west to make shit like mighty blunder 9 and the evil within and only know are companys like SE and Capcom realising how full of shit they were after tanking in sales and thankfully they are starting to get back on track.

What's a good server to play on in NA?

I'm a newb, I dont want the most crowded world but I'd like to see people. This morning I made a new char on Hyperion and Ul'Dah seemed like a ghost town.

Is this only b/c its a starting zone?

A good server to start on is "Fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot"

It's in the "End your fucking life" datacenter.

I dont think theres a 'bad' server but either moogle or balmung is the redditor/4chan server of choice.

Ultros is the NeoGAF server so you'll probably wanna stay far away from that one too.

Ultros is the one I joined, I got reported for misgendering someone twice, on purpose.

I know Exodus got a Holla Forums FC, New Wheels Order.

A fair few EU anons play on Shiva, it used to be full of the human detritus that is the french but they went back to their F2P games and shitting up monster hunter like the good BR of EU they are.
Now its largely English and German with a few JP anglophiles getting their reverse weeb on.

wait I though Gilgamesh was the reddit server?

Gilgamesh seems to be the everything server. Its the calais refugee camp of XIV.

That's because most of France is mudslimes these days.

Yeah thats what the FR say to excuse it, yet oddly enough its always "Muslims" that speak perfect French, funny that.

*Theres already been long confessions by the few FR shamed by their people. Modern French are poorely educated hicks that are insanely butthurt English replaced French as the Lingua France in the world and they are raised to hate English speakers and to actively go out of their way to ruin games for people speaking English even if its to their own detriment as well. Some understand English but refuse to speak it "because FR will rule EU one day!" or something.

They like to keep saying "b-but is muslim gib gil pls honhonhonhonhon" yet i have never seen one of these shitters speak word one of arabic yet they speak perfect FR every time. They immigrints are an excuse and a shitty one at that. French people have usurped Slavs as the game ruining retards of Europe and they cannot deal with it but also cannot stop because "fak engliss pigs i repirt yoo ahwonhwonhwonhwonhwon"

come to exodus i just started, only lvl 30,just got into nwo

Seeing the F tag in your party is almost always a sign that you are about to have a bad time. I don't understand how french people manage to be worse than russians, BRs and slavs.

the grills can be cute tho

Because the others are from regions with low education rates and rampant alcoholism and depression. The FR actually think they are the ubermensch and the whole world has done them wrong and dont fuck you over with incompetence and slovenly behaviour but intentional sabotage because the moment you spoke english the aim of the game for them became 'fuck them over intentionally' before anything else.

If you like hairy legs and armpit hair bleached with sweat and the reek of cigarettes.

Fucking FR, no matter the game. Same shit different retard.

only in cartoons man.

Lamia has decent population, isn't crowded, and i've only run into a few enormous fags

What?

the irish doesn't want any meat on their bones, they only want potatoes.

first of all fuckers, yda has blue eyes and she doesn't

Don't care I wanna fug it

Hy shit she's built like a fucking chicken

0.00% Irish.

Now all the people saying "RDM will let me finally drop MCH" makes sense.

Stream is up again

11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Talking Lore & Localization with Koji Fox

1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
PvP Exhibition

4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Letter from the Producer LIVE from Las Vegas 2016

7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Primals Live in Concert

You should probably get your eyes checked

Live letter should be interesting for new patch news. final void ark and final triad primal is all we know is coming right now right?

jokes on you faggot

im already wearing glasses

I can't imagine Yda taking off her mask in any setting. I want to tie yda up and strip her of everything but her mask I mean have wholesome bonding time to build trust and comradery.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

That's just fat, nigger.

When will this meme end?

I've seen Kawaii Affection, i know what you people get up to.

Is anyone streaming it?

I TRIED OKAY

i fucking hate this shit so much

NOBODY like this shit in wow, why bring it here?

So she was an al migger all along?

sauce me nigga

what's that

That's fine
I got a thing for tan blondes
I wanna sexually bully Yda

[small, weakened and rasping rrreeee internally]

At least you were spared using up all those fireworks.

they really did a good job of re-creating what a rogue-like should be.

I forgot how bad lvl30-40 was in terms of being the worst combat class grind point in the game. I hit 40 leaving deep dungeon now im 45 and getting my monk set and not even touched the 40-50 hunt log yet. Then i can start doing the HW beast tribes for 50-60 along with roullettes and fates for my next relic im on the first quest for and it really makes you notice how little there is to do for the 30-40 bracket.

So if you are new and hit 30 and start to feel a bit of a grind fucking power through it, that is the worst part for any job and it gets so much faster and better at 40.

Don't forget the 50-60 clan hunts. Doing all of them nets you like a fifth or a quarter of a level a day.
Just be sure to get help from someone for the higher-level hunts.

Honestly, having eat-or-die mechanics in a game is very much dependent on the kind of game you've got going. Most games would suffer from having it in, no matter the way you obtain it.

I've had multitudes of those people and I fucking hate the French because of them.

I've been playing on Shiva for the past few years.

I'm now living in NA for most of the year, but my FC is way too good to server transfer.

I love them. I would love if FFXIV had stuff like "sitting down regens faster, sitting and relaxing with a meal gives straight up percentage buffs that last like 2 hours" that promotes crafters selling wares, creating player demand for items and makes the world more immersive.

DO YOU SEE THAT FUCKING DANCING CAT IN LIMSA? SHE NEVER LEAVES!

I just have to convince my few non-retarded friends to follow me.
Angry user is right, most of the people I have the displeasure of sharing a country with are giant faggots.

Oh i know its not everyone, just a staggering majority to the point there are infamous screencaps of people like you on Reddit trying to explain whats wrong with your people.

I'm venting as much as you do user.
Funny thing is, in mmo with French only servers it's much better.
For some reasons when it's international they revert to muh culture, refusing to speak English (despite the language being mandatory in school) and generally acting like cunts.

Read above, its literally BECAUSE the other people are speaking English. Its strange Nationalist butthurt that English is the worldwide language not French leading to digital chimpouts.

Yeah you're probably right, I'm just having troubles understanding how it can be something so petty.

I believe its what Holla Forums calls the "we wuz kangz" situation. Time was England and France were equal rivals. Nowadays England gets a rep as "papa murrca thats not as powerful but still the distinguished old bird" but in the worldwide media France kind of just gets seen as "once they were a big deal now they are just there like Spain or Finland" and for the hicks in the countryside thats prime butthurt fuel.

You see it in the Uk from real backwoods folk who still act like Scotland and Whales are blood feuding rivals still.

I love everything about the new expansion, shits gonna be LIT

Is the 8ch fc still running in exodus?

I remember someone complaining about it being full of faggots now

I'm a Shivafag but i hear they had to do a purge or something after some halfchan /vg/ refugees tried the "tranny infiltrates and takes over with a inner circle of thirsty white knights" routine but it failed.

Probably went back to WoW if /vg/'s like it was when it started.

Why is this the best mmo music and its from an anime about mmos?

I just got in and its normal 8ch as far as I can tell

thats good then

Do we have any some sort of FC in Balmung?
i dont wanna server transfer m8s

There really should be a pasta of servers and FC's or just players on the same servers. Shiva, Gregg and Balmung seem to have a lot.

its the ending to .HACK//sign its a good show user go watch it.

I lead a decent sized FC on Balmung, but we're not an Holla Forums FC by any means. You'd be expected not to act like a total Holla Forums sperg there.

im on like episode 11 or something
right after the coma mc died for the the first time and subaru got pwned,somewhere around there

Just dont watch the legend of twilight anime, its originally a 3 volume manga but they fucked up the anime and made a different story entirely. .HACK stuff can be rare as fug but i got the 3 volume tokyopop version back in college and its a fun read if you like mmorpgs

Mostly unrelated, but since it doesn't really deserve its own thread and this is a final fantasy thread of sorts, how are the mobile games?

noted, .hack is gold, has anything any recent come lately?

the 2d sprite/minion one is OK, if you like those types of mobiles games,the grind isn't as bad as others like the fate/stay one biggest complaint is lack of content if you no life it

From what i've seen .HACK kind of had a decline after GU. People didn't like A: They scrapped ZA WARUDO to make R2 into a steampunk themed mmo setting and B: they kept going back to the "People in a coma IRL but CC corp keeps getting away with it!" story.
I know there was 4 PS2 games with an anime on each disc, a PSP game, a bunch of manga and light novels and a bretty gud OVA about a femail twintails kite but after that Bandai went bust and became Bamco and the .HACK project might be dead.

Shame since the setting reminded me so much of exploring Vanadiel.

Yoshis been teasing my dick with the Vagrant Story teases lately.

i see,well that's more than enough content,should probably finish the games at some point,sad that there was never a good "successor"

There was a .hack SAO collab announced some time ago. So it's not looking good.

thats gross user

nichegamer.com/2015/09/18/bandai-namco-announces-the-hack-like-new-world-a-3d-rpg-for-smartphones/

"saying New World isn’t the only game in Project N.U., as they teased future news for the series."
could be promising or utter mobile garbage

Man Yoshi really loves Tactic Ogre. cant find a screenshot they showed in the live letter

Who doesn't love Tactics Ogre?
Good game with good writing and a real sense of agency for the player because your choices DO matter.

Amazing designs too, that a whole dungeon tier was dedicated to being references was fanservicey as hell.

Fuck off faggot, I saw her first.

In other news, am I the only that think the side Arc of Ul'dah rebellion or whatever is completely pointless even though its an important plot device for you to go to Ishgard.
I mean after all that uprising, its reveal that "its was just a prank bro, we didn't really kill Nanamo. I expect the consequences gonna be more dire than that, I mean they cut off Raubahn arm, destroy the Scion, taking over Alphinaud militia, and force you out of the country. You do all that just to kill that one jew potato? And after they all found the Scion, none of them ever mention it again. What the fuck?

Yep, and the new crafted tank set is based on one of the Dark Knight amours and witch set from last years Halloween event was a reference to Denab and Witches. I farmed the shit out of those dungeons just for the Terror knight set.

Yeah its kind of a meta thing about art imitating life and [THE WORLD] becoming mobile integrated to reflect japans tech.

Not wanting to derail but since i imagine most XIV fans will enjoy it heres what i remember in order of release:
End of generation 1 of project .HACK and start of G2
End of G2, beginning of '.HACK conglomerate project'

and a slew of reprints, manga versions with little to no canonicity due to stark changes and gag/4komas.

ARE YOU READY FOR SLUTTY SANTA CATGIRLS?

into the trash

There are several santa outfits. Also, it's coming from the christmas event.

And only one Halloween item to wear this year, what a shame.

Which one is that? Brave Exvius?

Now now faggotron, Yda is pretty, the prettiest FF girl as of now in fact, and i will state that repeatedly, but she ain't my Waifu.

That said, the Monetarists plotline ending with a whimper was a major disappointment, and the whole tease with Omega amounting to fuck all makes me think it was probably something happening behind the scenes that forced them to change and cut short what they had planned.

great list user thanks

yeah, feels like a mini ff

I preferred Record Keeper myself, BX art style is kind of gross like N gage sprite art.

Could you send me an invite?
Eiko Kyaruoru

meant for

I don't suppose anyone plays on jenova?

nhentai.net/g/115534/ :^)

I don't spend much time in Limsa, but I have seen many infinitely dancing characters.

How about that pedo guild "the dweebz"? also 99% lalafells. Shits sinister.

english when

I still can't figure out what the fuck pic 3 monsters are and I've fought a ton of them

Big insect

never ever, even worse is only 2 things tagged with lalafell

fate boss, this mmo is great for screenshots

I thought they were called something else

oh god are there TWO lala guilds?

is there any kind of config or way to get rid of most of the ui besides scroll lock?

You can manually turn items off in HUD layout. If you need this on the fly, you can save it to one of the presets and use /hudlayout # to switch between them.

Why the fuck do you have to buy Heavensward through steam if you bought the main game on steam?

I hate this squadron crap so much but I'm in too deep and I need that top.

Because steam kikery. It has something to do with being able to use your steam wallet to pay subscriptions, and them not allowing you to use steam wallet for any PC, non-steam things.

thanks,much cleaner now,less functional but looks better

Upgrade Missions are the worst. You either hit all of the required stats or fail. The regular missions seem 50/50 with the second set being 25/75. It's a good thing we'll have several months to get our squads to max before SE starts adding in good incentives.

The ul'dah coup plot was a huge waste of time. Nanamo was only sleeping, Rauban gets his old job back, the Syndicate are friends again, and nothing has really changed Even the ninja princess is still mia. The wod got wrapped up way too quickly as well. The Griffin is more than likely Isilberd, Raughban's old friend.

I'm hoping Dancer gets brought in as a debuffing healer that pairs very well with Ast and its massive damage buffs. Massive debuffs could work very well as the offhealer if they're toggled or channeled dances and it could put pressure on Scholar's healing position.

On that note, the next tank will have to be focused on challenging War's position. Drk and Pld are already fighting for a mt spot, so adding a third wheel would be crazy. Red Mage as a melee dps support would satisfy the players who want a sword wielding dps.

They really should have added fangs. A bat, pumpkin or shadow mount would have been awesome as well, but the lack fangs for a vampire themed event is such a wasted opportunity.

No batpumpkins, only flying chairs.

So, I have a theory as to what the battle system change will be (That isn't 100% retarded, only about 75%). The change that could be coming is the addition of a support role that we've been asking for for a long time, with changes to MCH and BRD coming (Possibly with RDM falling in here as well)

m8, its not even a contest anymore, DRK have have better AoE, can activate both stances at the same time and Dark Arts rape almost everything. PLD is the kind of tank that healer prefer because it have so much defensive skills, but when it come to dps, most party prefer WAR/DRK combo

The fuck do Dreams of Fayth do? Let you buy the items?

FUCK YOU KHLOE

FUCK YOU AND YOUR STUPID BOOK

Probably. Now PS3 is gone they can change WAY more stuff.

I can see dungeons going 5 player with a support slot for BRD,MCH,RDM and DNC

I really wish the lore book was sold digitally.

Fuckin..

Yeah, the dresses aren't int he game yet and won't be released until he conclusion of the Europe Fanfest in February.

doesn't disabling a certain language in DF keep you from getting people with that language?

not a 100% fix if they don't select F themselves, but better than nothing ya?

If the F select E and the ques empty they dump you in and FR love to que E just to fuck people over while they jerk off with garlic butter.

It will be on Monday

New thread when?

8ch.net/v/res/10990151.html

I gotchu fam.