Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RaG123x_wU
youtube.com/watch?v=_amp7Z-rRF0
mega.nz/#!9khSDJaC!AIarogwiBsqgC7E24SOnW5T1NtD1wy7PL2xfTSdca1M
unibroue.com/en/beers/15
youtu.be/fZlNt05dCX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got Luigi's Mansion 2.
Holla Forums told me that the game was bad and had no replay value because professor E. Gadd calls you a lot and you can't skip it.

As soon as i got the game i tried skipping one of his calls and you can skip literally everything in the fucking game by pressing start, and then pressing start again.
Takes roughly 0.2 seconds.

Holla Forums lied to me once again to have an excuse to shit on a game for some reason.

I just want to die.

Warthunder, Tier 1-2 planes, Tier 2 and 4 tanks.
Nothing
Embed
Fanfiction
Just ate chicken and pasta.
Properly water, maybe a coke
Yukari Akiyama, and giantess
Fucking full, ate too much pasta and chicken,
is this what Americans feel like?

What are shit FNM thread.

Cheer up emo kid!
What ails you?

I _was_ playing Rainbow six siege, doing well too until my team decided to kick me for no reason at all. That fucking game.
I watched John Wick again. Is good.
Nothing
Cheese.
Some porter
Pretty fine.

Banished, although I just finished for this evening.
Maybe some Project Brutality to contrast the comfy.
Then maybe I'll try OpenTTD again.

Some space documentaries. Pretty comfy.

Solar Fields - Swoosh
It's frightening how much I like this kind of music in the background. Something I learned only quite recently.

Sour cream and onion potato chips.

Some tea with honey. White wine.

Already did. Zero Suit Samus. I think it's more about the suit than the person in it.

Quite comfy, although I've been feeling like I'm about to get sick for a few days now.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON MOTHERFUCKER

Likely Insurgency with friends.
Maybe Overmeme I heard there was some single-player bullshit introduced in a recent patch with absolutely no explanation of what it is, so it's piqued my curiosity.
Ancient Ayys
Hopefully some manner of anime
n/a
No idea what's for dinner yet
Iced tea
Water
Fanta
I've gone two months without anything going right, and I'm very slowly losing what little will I have to do anything. Also family problems. It's a wonder I manage to get out of bed these days.

I'll also post this. Maybe anons can recommend some similar shit.

Endless Legend, FFX
ZZ Gundam, Birdy the Mighty, Homos on Ice
Endless Legend OST
Chicken, rice, broccoli
Protein shake
Birdy
Bretty gud, just got back from the gym

Payday 2, Overwatch, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
No idea what to watch.
Alestorm, Annihilator, Immortal, Korpiklaani, Black Sabbath
Lasagne
Water
mge hellhounds and imagination
Tired, finally glad it's the weekend.

John Wick was a pretty good movie. I like fun action movies.

It's always made early.

Stella Glow, Ace Attorney DD, God Hand and Dungeon Travelers 2.
Nothing.
Led Zeppelin.
Pizza.
Water.
Sleepy.

I'm torn between Jagged Alliance 2, CoD 2, Starcraft BW and NFS Underground 2. Hell I might even drop it all off for some more Stalker
RTS tourneys on jewtube
youtube.com/watch?v=1RaG123x_wU
Just smoked some pipe, I don't feel like eating
Nothing
Not yet. Might hit the loli later
Anxious, I have college exams next week and I should get off my lazy ass and study

Nothing, just shitpostan and studyan.
Watched Altered States yesterday.
More Eurobeat.
Real kebab. Not the shit you buy for 5TL on shady places.
Ayran.
I stopped fapping long ago
Worried. I hope another dickless or green loving faggot won't show up this week.

Playing FEAR 2 a decade after the first. Not so spooky. Nothing compares to the true night of STALKER as for a hint of horror FPSs.

TIMEZONES? WHAT ARE THEY?

Yeah John Wick was pretty awesome, i am actually waiting for the sequel.
That new korpiklaani single sucks. Because Lahti.

DQM1 remake and watching JOJO.

Morrowind, using OpenMW 0.40 (aka it's basically done)
Rolled an orc with axe, heavy armor, block, and speechcraft. If he can't solve a problem by talking/disposition, he'll resort to violence, and have fun doing so. I've tried countless times to get into morrowind but never got far. But this build feels great, and I've been having fun. Maybe it was just me, but whatever.
The scenery of Vvardenfell go by VERY SLOWLY
The godly morrowind soundtrack
Every book I come across. I have to stop myself when I go to libraries or bookshops. I'll be revisiting Vivec sometime specifically to read everything, cover to cover
Probably pizza, snacking on raw cashews
Coffee, water
Comfy and satisfied. Exams finished up, and I have little homework to do this weekend. Ready to spend the next 36 hours inside, alone, and staring at a panel

I know that feeling, but that comes not because there is anything actually spooky going on, but because you're so frail (if you play in the proper difficulty) that you are 100% aware of your surroundings, thinking at any turn a pack of pseudodogs can come bite your ankles off

Great taste user. You can check "AES DANA - Bam" and "Asura - Longing for Silence" out. Or maybe you can look up to similar artists on Spotijew.

You've been to Jobasha's bookstore yet? He has some of the best books in the game.

Haven't a clue on what to play. Might consider Duke 3D or Quake.

Nothing yet.

Sad shit.

Fuck all.

Tea.

Like shit.

Runescape
Mafia 3 LP
youtube.com/watch?v=_amp7Z-rRF0
Nothing yet
Water
Short hair like pic related
Getting ready for the cozy winter to set in.

I've played BFME2 and I won't play anything else tonight
Silent Hill
Solar Fields
Sandwich
Water
Bored and down

Fallout 2 and Football Manager 16 on a tablet FORZA ATALANTA
nothing
random stuff from this channel
www.youtube.com/user/GlitchGroove/
delicious pumpernickel bread, I'm on a diet
some caffeinated water
pretty comfy

DSIII
The Last Kingdom and Bloodline. Also I started rewatching Death Note for some reason.
Johnny Cash and Stormwarrior
Pot Noodle yo
Pepsi
KC Manticore and maybe Shoggoth
Not really feelan anything in particular.
Haven't for a while

pic unrelated

This 100%, pic related

Yes, that's what I meant when I said 'go back'
Are unique books mostly found in bookstores like that or in the wild?

You two should switch

Digital Devil Saga

Been trying to watch Amadeus but I can't seen to be able to watch movies anymore. Will probably just put some old Simpsons in the background.

Nothing.

Burgers.

Coke.

Ok.

Nigger, here's a magnet for that garbage game. You may as well experience the diversity first hand.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d3f98aa598e2998137f177c7f64b5404a7805ff

trying out spess games, so far i'm bored with FTL. i don't see the appeal
i was watching scrubs this week but by season 2 i'm really bored with it. no clue what else to watch
80s nigger music
noodles, whatever keeps me warm
water
sick, my throat hurts and my nose is leaky

If RNG isn't your thing FTL will not be enjoyable.
You just have to keep playing and see how far you get.
or don't, it's not for everyone

Ah, thought you stayed around the Temple library. Apart from three or four unique books you can find all of the uncommon ones in specialized bookshops like his, I think the one in Balmora have some books he doesn't carry like dwemer ones, for instance.

OP IS A NEWFAGGOT WHO FUCKS UP FRIDAY NIGHT THREADS
Payday 2 and Jet Set Radio
Nothing
Some shitty music I find on Jewtube
Jews, God, and History
Burger :DDD
Pepsi
>FAPPAN
Nothing, but daily reminder that Flat is Justice, pic related.
Very well, got a lot of work done so I'm in a good mood.

Call of Chernobyl, fighting burers in Lab X-8. crashing every 3 save loads.
New JoJo episode.
Mars Volta.
n/a
Cola.
I want to feel comfy but I can't because it keeps crashing.

I'd stick with Scrubs, season 3 is miles better than 2.

SMT4A
nothin'
jetsetradio.live
a small float
a small float…..
feels indifferent man, gotta work tonight

If the game part is optional, I suggest dicking around in Space Engine. Slav space magic, I swear.

Team Fortress 2, bretty hyped up because I found an active Gamemode Madness server and Halloween is next week.
Trump's rallies.
Just vidya music.
Might go out to eat with family tonight.
Cola
Pretty good. I finally told my girlfriend to stop doing fake ass death threats for my attention and now I'm single again, feels good.

Why do people insist on watching sitcoms sequentially? Barely anything carries over between episodes, and nearly every western tv show doesn't find its legs until after the first or second season.

Noted, I'll check next time I'm in Balmora.

Good job. Jet Set Radio is baller as all fuck

OPTIONAL

Flat is trash. Like the whole point of boobs is so that way in nature the man can tell if a women is of age and fertile or not. Flat is scientifically the worst.

eh too late, i already deleted it earlier today
any other show that's comfy but not insanely boring?

Well it's not a game, but extremely good at the space thing. I've enjoyed it more than most actual space games

Try 70s Show.

too hippie for me.
the only redeeming thing there is red, but i mind as well just watch scrubs for cox

So I've heard. Just got package full of replica NATO gear as well from a contest, so my Friday just got a lot better.

Shit taste fam.

Shadow Warrior 2 and Wing Commander: Privateer.

IDK, maybe a movie.

CHANGE MY PITCH UP
SMACK MY BITCH UP

Pizza.

Milk mostly, and either Pepsi or Coke when I get the pizza.

Pretty good.

FFXIII-2 better than the previous one
Nothing
Game's ost
Some macaroni, ketchup and meat recipe that's been running in the family for some generations
E.C Dahls Julebrus
Mail
Pretty good, a little exhausted, but it's finally weekend, time for resting and peace
Don't think so

Mother with reduced grinding patch
Catching up on a few PPG episodes.
nothing
pizza
iced coffee
comfy

gf got me castle in the darkness so I'm playing that. Not liking having a lot of game to replay on every death, and deaths are frequent.

The ABC boob trinity is the way to go fam, shit taste tbh

Less than pretty girls do tend to easily grab people that are desperate enough

Flat tells you that you're securing a girl while she still has all her fertile years ahead of her. If you're attracted to big boobs you might go after a 40 year old that's about done and will just pop out retards anyway. Flat and epheb are evolutionary advantages which is why they tell you they're bad.

NHL

Nuthing

Mothefuckin' Dokken!

Dieting

Vodka straight

Ashamed of how low i've stooped for participating in this thread.

Your shit is garbage.
Your shit is garbage.
Your shit is garbage.
Your shit is garbage.
Your shit is garbage.
Your shit is garbage.

Out of here nigger

fug was meant for
No idea how that happened.

Path of Exile right now. Power might go out and if so I got my laptop fully charged with my NES/SNES emulators on it so I'll pick something from that
Random wrestling podcasts, mainly The Jim Cornette Experience
See above
Had some wonderful pepper salami with cheese, it's spendy but fuck me if it isn't great
Diet Coke
Power will probably go out when I get in the mood, even if it didn't I'm still struggling to find monsterguys that aren't entry level shit
Can't really say because my plans could massively change depending on if the power goes out

Project Reality
Nothing atm
The sound of bullets flying by
Had some macaroni
Water
Alright. Took a few days off from work.

NHL.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Pizza.
Cheap beer.
Pretty gud, but I have no money.

Nice.

Bayonetta. I think I found a reason to live now
Kung Fu Hustle. I think I found another reason to live now.
Still bummed by Nouns. This isn't reason-to-live good. But it's still pretty neat-o!
Pizza
Water
I'm actually starting to get my shit together in terms of socializing and it feels hella-fucking-gud. I got roped into joining a debating club though so I'm pretty anxious about that because AAAAAAA PUBLIC SPEAKING I SOUND LIKE SAMMYCLASSICSONICFAN PLAYING FUCKING CHUBBY BUNNY

These people are disgusting

Do debate clubs really sport sensible debate and respect, or is it like the run of the mill "debates" you see on the news?

Mountanbladan, Neptunia, Morrowind, should probably get back into EYE at some point
Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Princess Tutu, Squid Girl, Tiger Mask W
Mostly progressive rock or alternative stuff like vid related
Not sure what I'll do for dinner
Had some hummus earlier, though
Iced tea
Like I really, really want to paint my Infinity figures, but I need better brushes and there aren't any craft stores near me.

Tits the the symbol that women are ready to be fertile. There's a reason the majority of men like large tits, and that's because it makes the most sense for passing on your genes.

Learn to read.

Hey, he's a funny old man. It's always fun when he goes ballistic on some subject because you can tell he's completely serious about it even when he's obviously in the wrong.

Dragon Quest Warriors. Because calling it DQ Heroes was a missed opportunity

Jojo, Flash, and probably Ranma or No Game no Life

The Cure - Disintegration

pizza maybe

iced tea

weight loss is a bitch

You do realize there are still old women who can't have children anymore that have huge tits (which are not even the only symbol) right?

Well no shit, but obviously you're not going to go fuck an old woman. Large boobs are an indication that you can have kids, looking old is an indication you can't. Large boobs and young women are two thing men look for because it's in our instincts.

the motion our team got was on whether funding should only (or at least, be focused primarily) on courses with high graduate employment rates. you can decide for yourself whether that's sensible shit or not.

i'm not sure what type of debating we're doing but it's more like a public speech intent on swaying opinion(s) and it doesn't really allow for back-and-forth shit like on news """"debates"""" (i think that's more lincoln-douglas style, there's a few types)

REmake and EDF 4.1
To Catch a Predator.
heavy sounds of rain and water outside.
Just bread
Nothing
Alright

college course, i mean. probably shoulda mentioned that

endless legend and mgs5
king of the hill
80's tunes
shawarma
sprite
like i wanna sit on my ass all day

You'd base it all in instincts? You do realize separating ourselves from our instinctual urges has made society possible right? If we went around guiding what's good purely based on instincts we'd be stuck in fights for alpha supremacy. But I digress, I won't debate you that large breasts are a telltale symbol for procreation, yet the world is more complicated in a civilized society, where the standards, norms and the innumerable amount of objectives other than reproduce are a bigger factor. Case and point, instincts do not define taste, not here, not in any other matter in this society. Relying solely on instincts to set what's the norm would make us a world full of niggers

Got Shadow Warrior 2 yohoho and probably Civ 5 with some friends

Nothing

Embed related

Tejina Sempai

Made some pasta

Sprite

/ara/

Pretty good, I found a place where I can learn moonrunes so I'll proabably be checking that out on monday, I always find inspiration while learning something new when feel kinda stuck, so that's some very good news for me.

I see. With respect I meant letting the other person say what he has to say before intervening. If they try to interrupt themselves it'll get unnecessarily heated and quickly devolve into shouting and emotion heavy talk

Yes but without our instincts we would have gotten nowhere. Tons of our instincts still play parts in our lives without us even noticing most of the time, so of course there is a balance to not acting like niggers.
The procreation instincts still stand true and while we don't know where fetishes come from, I believe it has something to do with us abandoning our instincts in favor of probably something to do with our psychology. The problem is that a lot of these fetishes we have are harmful. Shit like anal, MILFs, etc. Are relatively common, and are awful fetishes to have from a natural selection standpoint.

Aye. I don't think our kind of debating is centered towards outdoing one specific person/team, so to speak. different teams get assigned to differing parts of the argument (for/against) but folks are marked on their own performance rather than in comparison with someone on the other side. It's more as in how the speech for the debate is delivered. I mean, you still have to research shit and have valid points but it's as much about charisma and composure as it is about knowing your shit. It's proper public speaking stuff, more akin to a political speech.

I'd guess in a situation like you described the judges would get pretty peeved if you just started shouting at the other person. The way this shit is organized they take civil behaviour pretty seriously

Company of Heroes 2, Bayonetta 1, Shogun 2
Nothing
Lovecraft Audiobooks, Brahms, Teamspeak Chatter
Toasts with turkey breast
water
physically ruined, my legs feel like they would fall off every time i stand up from muscle ache

you're doing it wrong

When I get home from work I'm gonna kill all the lights, lock my house up and play deus ex for hours on end. I can't wait.
I really want to try a new anime. What should I watch?
Maiden, protomen, rush
Probably chicken
coke and water
Fucking hype for the weekend

FTL is more of a strategy game, it doesn't really focus on the 'space' part that much. It's basically an interstellar road trip. I can see why you wouldn't like it, it's pretty RNG-heavy, but I personally loved it. The different ships all added layers of strategy, there were a lot of good weapons and multiple ways to end a scenario, it was great. It's all about riding the wave and managing whatever the RNG throws at you.

You have terrible taste. Flat is justice, it displays youth and liveliness.

Is Neptunia good? I lurk the threads a lot because I like the characters. but the games look really boring and the writing makes me cringe, just reading it is like holding your face up to a fire. Don't even fucking start me on the dub, I couldn't watch any of the webms for even a minute.

I missed the EDF craze on Holla Forums when it was happening, is the game still worth a try even without Holla Forums to play with? Is it dead?

Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
The Thing
R.E.M.
Panda3D documentation and the New Spencerian Compendium
Cauliflower soup
Water
>FAPPAN
I'd rather not
Not so great healthwise but closer than ever to working on muh dream game, which feels exciting and intimidating at the same time.
Hopefully the performance isn't godawful since I'm using freetard libraries and stuff I read about in research papers instead of a big proprietary engine, but I'll do my best and hope you faggots like the end results.

I personally never bothered with EDF multiplayer, the game is honestly fun enough as it is due to destructible environments, exploding bugs parts everywhere, and a bunch of weapons and classes to suit any play style

What kind of ideas you got for this game?

Yes 100%. The game is fine with singleplayer, multiplayer isn't too much different. It's amazingly good, though maybe not for everybody. If you're a normalfag you can even play splitscreen with a friend

Doing nothing really because I'm exausted after I've been out doing some class on the streets for my post degree studies. Also disappointed that the SJW point of view is the standar in my class even if I expected that. It is related to communications.

Gradius 2
Game Center CX
Good ass Konami tunes
Pizza
Soda
Some Ancap literature
Rubbing my sweaty balls and then taking a big sniff in one hand and fapping in the other, sometimes I would scratch em and then take the little dirty rubbings and sprinkle it over my balls. For some reason smelly and sweaty ball musk gets me hard as fuck.
Okay I guess

I don't understand the fixation with anal or MILFs myself, but if I had to guess it'd be something like tobacco for example, it does you harm, yet it's still a pleasant experience to those that like it. Human beings are more complicated than mere animals, it is only reasonable we have developed behavior that's outside the natural norm, and that is actually a good thing, since while the instinct of not dying keeps us alive, there are instincts that would have made society impossible to achieve. But that brings us to what I said before, that instinct does not define taste. It's not in our instincts to eat caviar or any other delicacy, yet we find it tasteful. Humans are a lot more than regular animals inhabiting this Earth, so applying all those nature based rules comes half off. That and the fact that taste is almost entirely subjective

Resident Evil 5, was a bitch to get the PC version set up. Why the fuck did Capcom remove the laser light in the PC version?
Some old mister metokur live streams.
Soup.
Ginger Ale for my soar throat
Pretty meh, feel like I got a cold starting to happen.

That's good really, if there is something I can't stand is people interrupting each other in the middle of an important conversation. I wouldn't do very good there since I'm a slow thinker, so I wouldn't be able to adapt my arguments on the fly. So while I can come off as charismatic, it is not hard to "beat" me at debating if I'm not 100% versed on the topic, hence why I tend to take a neutral stance on the outside

Gameplay is average at best as you've noticed, the main draw is the cast of cute girls; they're all essentially glorified visual novels. If you like the cute girls, you're going to like the games, if you don't like them, you're going to hate the games. It's as simple as that.

Are you talking about voice acting or dialog translation? Because there's solutions for the both of them. All of the games default to English VAs, but let you switch to Japanese VAs in the options. There has also been extensive efforts from the good autists in the Neptunia threads and /nepgen/ to retranslate the dialog and remove the memes and other such cancerous material. Retranslations are made for the PC versions, but are possible on the Vita versions thanks to Henkaku.

Shit that could very well mean I get to play this series again, I finished rebirth 1 and gave up on the travesty that was rebirth 2's dialogue

I'm pretty sure you can still have this if you use a controller.

Not sure I'll bother. PC still not working right. One of drives might be dying. Not sure.
I guess the RLM stuff I'm behind on.
Nothing right now.
No. I had a late dinner last night and I think something in it had gone bad because I was up until 11 am shitting my guts out.
Water.
Tired and cranky and I just want my PC to work right so I can fucking finish FEAR

From a technical, mechanical, or thematic perspective?
To loosely answer the first two, I'd like to create a open-ended shootan game with a 24 hour daycycle (probably using Radiance Hints for GI), nonlinear stage progression, and a plot driven by an automated planner rather than the traditional method of prescripted story paths. No point in going into much more detail when all I have to show for it at this point is a bunch of papers I've read, some barebones level design experiments, and several people who've offered to help if I ever need it.
No, I'm not an ideaguy. I've made several small games before but only finished two or three of them, and I've lost the code and assets for most of them.

not quite
what made me play neptunia was actually the scenario of the game and not the girls

i am kind of a sucker for this types of scenario

Why would I want to use a controller? Also you can fix it, just annoying to do.

Such as?

So is there a level of exploration? What's the world like, and how do you keep the player from getting lost, bored, or both?

Haven't decided yet, if I play anything.
Downloading Dragon Gate Inn, but might also watch more Mayo Chiki.
Truckfighters - V album
Not sure yet.
Water and hard cider.
I'm alright. My wuxia tabletop session that was gonna be tomorrow was cancelled- but that's ok, I get to sleep in tomorrow now and have extra preparation time.

Met with a sifu of a kung fu club in my town and was accepted as a student- there was one open slot for a student left. I have to pay $141 on my first lesson on Tuesday, and then a $76 monthly fee after it. It's gonna really tighten my budget but I don't care, I'm willing to sacrifice whatever I need to to learn kung fu. Sifu's 100% legit- taught by a Sifu who had to leave China during the Cultural Revolution.
I'm so excited. I'm gonna learn kung fu.
>FAPPAN
something horribly degenerate that I'll feel guilty and bad and disgusting for fapping to once I'm done, probably.

Haven't decided yet, if I play anything.
Downloading Dragon Gate Inn, but might also watch more Mayo Chiki.
Truckfighters - V album
Not sure yet.
Water and hard cider.
I'm alright. My wuxia tabletop session that was gonna be tomorrow was cancelled- but that's ok, I get to sleep in tomorrow now and have extra preparation time.

Met with a sifu of a kung fu club in my town and was accepted as a student- there was one open slot for a student left. I have to pay $141 on my first lesson on Tuesday, and then a $76 monthly fee after it. It's gonna really tighten my budget but I don't care, I'm willing to sacrifice whatever I need to to learn kung fu. Sifu's 100% legit- taught by a Sifu who had to leave China during the Cultural Revolution.
I'm so excited. I'm gonna learn kung fu.
>FAPPAN
something horribly degenerate that I'll feel guilty and bad and disgusting for fapping to once I'm done, probably.

As it should be.

I really need to play stalker

As long as it isn't gay shit, NTR or scat I'd like to know more

Im making game too
Was about to report to the AGDG thread

Im making the definition of comfy, a farm game mixing the best of Harvest Moon: Back to nature and Breath of Fire 3, but without combat, also focus on stamina management instead of time (it will go about 5x slower than in most games of the genre)

it's gay shit

I was mostly wondering how the gameplay would be. Sorry for being unspecific.
Good taste in monster grills by the way.

I've only finished an embarrassing platformer and a text adventure in C, with a bunch of unfinished personal projects and some group projects that usually died after some idiots let the ideafags inside.

Yes to the first sentence, and everything else may be answered by one word: architecture.

Mafia 2.
Nuffin
ingame music
nothing in particuar.
mocha
Worried. The gf cut her hair really short and I was scared she was going to look like a lesbian but instead she looks like a 16 year old boy.
I am really not comfortable with how wild this makes my dick.

I made a text adventure in C before and I'm far from a gamedev, what was the platformer called?
Also, the level designs are based on exotic architecture?

I can relate, androgynous girls drive me wild for something. Short hair, flat chest, that sort of thing. Maybe it's the perceived risk of there being a penis. If your birthday gift could be a pile of thumbtacks, it's that much sweeter when it's actually a video game.

Nothing.
Jewtube stuff.
A podcast.
Marmite sandwich.
OJ.
Pretty down.

No READAN or FAPPAN? Either way both my answers would be nothing.

It's alright, I don't consider myself a real gamedev either.
I'm too embarrassed of the platformer to name it, but it was a "gift" for a lolcow centred around an obtuse tranny/bestiality joke that I can't remember several years later.
He never caught on. The sequel was supposed to fix that but I lost the source code at some point and I'll probably remake it someday because the premise and central mechanic are too retarded to waste.
Yes to the second question.

I've been playing MGS 2 for the first time.
Gundam ZZ
The History of Rome podcast, just started it and got a long way to go to finish it.
Chicken, rice, and green beans.
Diet Dr. Pepper
Fluffy tail MILFs
I feel like trash, my birthday was today and no matter how hard I look I keep getting turned down for jobs. I hate being a NEET, it's so lonely and I feel completely useless. I go to college as well, but I only do it to make other people happy and I am sick of the bullshit, not only from the teachers, but also the students. And I also found out a girl I liked was married.

It's still a shitty game though

Hordes of the Underdark, New Vegas, AoE2 with some pals
Nightcrawler
The Avalanches
Nuts
Fireball
Depressed about family issues

My personal favorite in the series. How far are you, and are you enjoying it?
You're not technically a NEET since you're in education, but I know how it is: it feels like you're worthless and not contributing anything. What kind of jobs are you looking for? Employment, or just minimum-wage shit to get money in your pockets?

Tried the Shadow Warrior reboot's sequel. It's not very good. I put that down and now I'm just playing some Blood or something.

I'm also making some Doom levels, and I might make some improvements to them later tonight. I started a few months ago and I feel like I'm getting the hang of it. If anyone wants to test it, I'd love to get some feedback

Maybe some horror films for Halloween. I never actually watched many before.

Trying to get into metal. I'm pretty picky with it, even among the subgenres. If anyone has some suggestions, I'm open.

Pizza

Water. I'd have some coffee, but getting too addicted to caffeine feels horrible and I can't enjoy it.

Staving off anxiety.

I know that feel. It's been a year and a half since I graduated college, and in that time I've only gotten like three or four physical interviews. Makes me think I'm doing something wrong, but I'll never be able to figure out what. I could easily get some lame lackey job somewhere, but I'm afraid if I go down that path I won't be able to go back. Meanwhile, relatives keep pestering me to get a job without offering me any real support or leads. What major are you in by the way?

Upload it, I could go for a spin.
Which ones? Hopefully you've seen The Thing and Evil Dead 2

my nigger.

Here
mega.nz/#!9khSDJaC!AIarogwiBsqgC7E24SOnW5T1NtD1wy7PL2xfTSdca1M
A few very minor changes since then, but that's the most up to date version I have on mega.

As for the horror movies, nope. I've seen the original Evil Dead. I was planning on watching Alien sometime. I should probably go download The Thing tonight.

I'll give the wad a try now.
Definitely watch Alien asap, it has a great atmosphere and keeps you on your feet. Not sure if you know already, but Aliens (the sequel) is a 'nam flick with some suspense elements. It's more popular but definitely not a horror movie.
Evil Dead 2 has a different tone from most horror movies, so it isn't quite representative of the genre, but it's still extremely good and worth a watch.

because it's poorly structured and egad is a repetitive nigger.

Oh boy, did you come to the right person. I would probably first have to reccomend some of the basic traditional stuff everyone starts out with. But I assume you're past that point already if you are delving into subgenres. So far what have you listened to that you have liked and disliked?

little bit of overwatch, little bit of shadow warrior 2, little bit of dragon quest 7 on 3ds.
star trek tng. finally got to season 3
aesop rock
nothing
Sleepy time tea with honey
pretty good. got a new job and the work is pretty rad.

Jumping between Valkyrie Drive and Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Jojo
The Hives
Kastu Udon and sweet potato tempura
The rest of my Crystal Skull Vodka
Robutts mostly likely or Ara if I find some nice 2d hairy ones
Pretty good, got to hang out with some friends today and then I'm going to a video game convention and a few tournaments on sunday with them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, me in a year.

Trying to figure out how to play Sid Meier Alien Crossfire.I feel stupid, send help.
I'm watching Eraserhead later
Parov Stelar
Spaghetti
Water
P. good

I didn't mean to worry you. What you should be taking from this is that you aren't alone. Unemployment is through the roof and a lot of people, both on this site and elsewhere, are pretty damn disgruntled about it. Plus, I will admit that my choice in jobs are pretty limited due to personal circumstances. Doesn't make it suck any less, though; joblessness is an awful feeling.

I would be playing shadow warrior 2 pirated on mah toasterif it had dual core support. But since it doesn't i'm playing some EDF
Nothing, but i've been thinking about watching some Tokusatsu again.
Bunch of shit i gathered. Mainly Jap OSTs like Kamen Rider Ghost, and Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold for example. Also the outro music of Tiger Mask W
Golden Kamui, over and over again. I find Sugimoto's character very "interesting".
Nothing.
alkalizing tea. Tastes it was made from weed pulled from the side of a road but it works wonders.
Not sure yet. Maybe /chaos/
Pretty OK. Waitin' for SW2 patch.

Do the tutorial, seriously.

Ace Attorney 2
JoJo
Shitty 2000s era butt rock and alt rock e.g. Shinedown and AFI
Tacos
Probably lots of whiskey
Going on a date soon, so maybe 3D. Please forgive my normalfaggotry.
Great. This summer I got a new job, got in better shape, met a lot of new people, and played a lot of games. I haven't felt this good since probably 2006.

Is it still around? Because it's not like I'm going to search for it, I just wanted the name in the off chance I heard of it before.
Architecture is a nice theme, trippy building interiors sounds pretty good

Well, kind of. Some stuff I found by looking at guides on the 4/mu/ wiki. For old stuff I really like Iron Maiden's Powerslave. I haven't listened to all their stuff, but I'm not too big on their other albums. Judas Priest's Defenders of the Faith is pretty good too. Megadeth is alright. Their songs can be pretty hit or miss for me, but I dig Rust in Piece. I heard some Slayer albums and I'm not really a fan of that. I'm not sure what in particular I don't like about it.

Some dude posted Diablo Swing Orchestra once, and I liked that but I doubt I'll find anything similar to it. I found Havok recently and I'm really liking that shit.

I know I probably sound like a massive pleb

I'll be switching from Punisher, KotOR, Shogun 2, and San Andreas.

Might watch Seven Samurai if I feel like not playing vidya.

Embed related.

X-Men 2099, Dragons of the Autumn Twilight

I'm about to go get some pizza

Shitty 3.2% beer. Gotta go fast.

Well.

It's not around anymore: the site it was hosted on went down, the computer its source code was stored on had its data wiped and only realized a week ago that I lost some nice sprites and concept art with it and nobody cared about the game enough to archive it.

You're telling me.

Might play Insurgency or TF2 or something. Sweet Home if I'm really feeling singleplayer.
Nothing
My playlist consists of comfy MADs, Sleipnir and K-on cassette mixes. Might put on some sort of heavy metal later. Thinking Equilibrium.
Miscellaneous philosophy.
Fresco burger from Hardees
Sprite
nothing
I just want to die. My DS came in the mail but I don't feel like playing it. Library told me I owe them 60 dollars worth of fines that were in my moms name from 10 years ago so I wasted my time going there this morning.

What are you, gay?

Play Quake right now. Shit always takes my mind off things.

Are you a nigger? Feel like sharing?

There is a reason I as well included fappan even if not applicable. OP blows nigger willies.

Yo nigger you my nigga aight?

Good luck faggot I hope it goes well!

This is a mortifying prospect.

I see, that's unfortunate. Yet you still haven't told me it's name

I'd have to drink an entire case just to get a buzz from beer that weak.

Shit, if you want to get drunk at least pick up some rum or something. One good mixed rum drink can have you nice and loose, instead of needing 6 beers to get a buzz.

I don't even know if it would be physically possible for me to get drunk on such weak beer. I'd probably vomit first from the indigestion induced by quickly drinking about a gallon of carbonated liquid.

Thanks user, I like her a lot and I'm pretty excited.

I at the part just before the Fatman fight. Its pretty good, has a nice semi-cyberpunk atmosphere I like.
I got out of high school a year ago so I am looking for minimum wage shit to at least feel like I am doing something.

Don't worry user, you're fucked regardless! Thanks Obama!

I've only run into that problem while doing a drinking game for a movie with absurd rules. We didn't get drunk, we got full so quickly that we couldn't piss fast enough to keep going. It was miserable.

The trick to getting good and drunk is 1) drink water in between, 2) make sure you eat a good meal. Not a big one, but one that's satisfying, 3) know when to slow down.

I think it's more to do with it being taboo or at the very least new. Not so much risk of getting caught as it is fulfilling curiosity.

I LOVE YOU WINDOW GIRL PLEASE DON'T JUMP

There's your problem. If you're planning to be drunk for a night, the proper method is to drink liquor until you get to a comfy level of drunkenness, then use beer to maintain it.

I haven't decided on a degree, I'm not that far in. I get that I'm not alone and that unemployment is a huge problem, but I feel as if blaming my problems on other people makes me no better than the leftists who cause these problems in the first place. It's frustrating, where my dad could get a job someplace in the past and start building the foundations of his life, I am deprived of that and kept in this perpetual limbo state of my own room. It's like I am trapped here forever.

I know that feel user. Hey, it could be worse your mother could be forcing you to major in English because she thinks it's a good idea, and you only comply so you can be NEET 5 days a week but end up getting nothing done anyway

Obviously liquor will get you drunk much faster, but beers around 10% can still do the job pretty well.

Few beers are worth drinking for the taste, at least as far as my tastebuds go. Rum mixes with just about anything and it doesn't take much for it to kick in. Not to mention the cost factor. Even cheap rum will do the trick, and if you are alright with some plastic bottle Admiral Nelson-type shit, you can get wasted for days.

Yeah, but if you're drinking 10% beer it's almost definitely a shitty hipster IPA with flesh-peeling levels of hops because muh IBUs.

no

Maybe replaying Nier. I've been learning the Song of Ancients on Guitar. I've been trying really hard with it, it's the first proper song I've tried learning. I've been trying for song long that most the other things I can play on guitar I've forgotten. I can do it though, I remember when I first started even after like two weeks I couldn't play anything even resembling the song, even with the tab. I've come a long way but am still really far off.
that's a secret!
probably nothing, maybe something
Just ate a burger
I was thinking about having an energy drink, seeing as it's friday and all, but then my heart started hurting so I've decided against dying today.
Alright. I went to sleep about 6pm, woke up an hour or so later it's 1:46am right now. As I dreamt, I had a dream I was out with my friends. It made me wish I had actually gone out tonight. Weird.

I see you are aware, that's good. Now, are you going to tell me the name?

That sucks, only real reason I am going to college is too make my parents happy.

Interesting; how is it? Sounds like a great late fall/early winter beer.

I did the same thing. If you can, take a few trade courses. Some woodworking or something.

Eh, I didn't feel like going to the liquour store so this is the beer I'm stuck with.

Thanks for the input, I guess

Same fam I wanted to be a welder. At least English is easy as fuck and if shit hits the fan I can still learn a trade and say "I told you so." I would like to publish some miscellaneous shit at some point in my life so it helps I guess.

If I weren't stupid I'd probably have a good job by now

I had my grant revoked because I failed some classes due to personal circumstances. I don't have the money for them unfortunately.

I think the real stupid mistake was going to college in the first place.

Undergrad just isn't enough today, lad, barring a few particularly good major choices. I graduated with honors, >3.8 GPA, and I still would have been fucked had I not gone to law school.

mein negro

Turns out it was an anxiety disorder and I became a shut in for 2 years and then got through on the second try. Then I, of course, come out in this fucking economy.

Fractured Space and Dungeon of the Endless
Ghost in the Shell
Vaporwave & Byzantine chant
whatever
A metric shitton of tea

I went to law school and I'm still fucked.

Also, I wish I had kvas.

SMT: Strange Journey
Cast Away
Romancing SaGa 3 OST
Meatballs
coga gola -:D
Like shit. Just got diarrhea, and since it's the weekend every drugstore is closed.

DAT PUSSY
DAT PUSSY
DAT PUSSY
DAT PUSSY
DAT PUSSY
DAT EMOTIONAL PUSSY

It's probably my favorite beer out of everything I ever tried.

unibroue.com/en/beers/15

Persona 3 and trying to do a full playthrough of the ace attorney series. I'm on the second game and I'm already bored though.

I havent seen any of the new South Park eps so I'm thinkibg of watching them. Are thry any good?

Sweet Trip
youtu.be/fZlNt05dCX8

Chips, Ramen, Will probably bbq some chicken breasts later.

Pepsi

Like shit, I'm out of weed and amphetamines. I might pick up some booze.

Only two maps? They were pretty good, I liked it.
Playing on Hurt Me Plenty, I think it's a little too hard. Not that the enemy placement/distribution isn't good (it's great, actually), but there's a lack of health and ammo, especially ammo. For the first map, I ran out of pistol ammo before getting to the yellow key every time I tried. I don't claim to be very good at doom, but if I have to constantly keep watch of my ammo I won't have a good time. Feel free to add some more shotgun ammo in that first level, too, I don't like having a weapon that I can only use a few times. The second level was a little better on the ammo, but didn't feel as good as the first (i don't like caves much, so maybe it's just me).
Other than that, it's a pretty good wad. Getting the chainsaw was really fun, and all the events were timed pretty well. Couldn't find all the secrets, but the few I found were well-placed. Maybe the levels were a bit too long, but given the diversity of wads in that aspect, it's not a problem. Good luck on finishing it up!

Thanks a lot. I barely toyed around with the difficulty settings, so everything is designed for Ultra-Violence. I'm hoping some items aren't set to 'hard only' by accident. Health and ammo placement is something I'm very much trying to work on, but I don't have a lot of dudes to test and tell me where they did good/bad, and testing myself is sort of helpful but not really since I know where all the enemies are and what's next. I'm also probably going to add a couple shotgun guys but make the ammo cache a secret on the first level. The idea behind level 1 is mostly 'use the chainsaw to mow down almost everything,' so I don't want to give anyone a shotgun have have them blast their way through everything ezpz

Cry of Fear
Dario Argento's Tenebrae
Alice Cooper's Welcome To My Nightmare
Potato Soup
Water
Glad that I don't have school on Tuesday.

Yeah finally! Fucking week seemed eternal
Resident Evil Code: Veronica
Maybe some jap horror flick
vid related
Hot dogs, peanuts
OJ
Tired and kinda sick but happy this week ended

Deadly Premonition, and maybe some REmake and/or Eternal Darkness.
YouTube and anime. May watch some Parasyte.
Death, Devourment, and Exhumed.
Burger
Pepsi
2D girls
Pretty good. I feel really energetic for some reason.

I'm thinking about re-subbing to Eve. Anyone still play?

Valkyrie Drive after my movie ends that is.
Conjuring 2
see WATCHAN
Some McDonald's
Lemonade
Petty gud, got off work an hour early and don't have to go in until tomorrow afternoon. Then on Sunday I'm going to a flea market to (hopefully) score some rarer PS2/DS/360 games for somewhat-on-the-cheap.

I think it's just those 2 guys in Kansas, right? Last I heard anyway.

MegaMek
FIghter aircraft documentaries, maybe Alex Jones later
Burzu, Bathory
Xanax
Arizona, Watermelon
Depressed

Is that a Thomas Cole painting?

How fappable is Nier?

I can't really remember. I remember there was the one lady who's bum was out 24/7 which was kinda hot, but you don't see her until a few hours on into the game I don't think.

Is this the lady you were talking about?

shhh don't spoil the surprise

Overwatch, Transformers: Devastation
JoJo
Anything here
Potstickers
Snapple
Alright, got some exams next week

it's saturday you mong

Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
Nothing