Is Facebook Disappearing Oculus Founder Palmer Luckey?

archive.is/8fo8W

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dQJF3
archive.is/jz7xB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proper fucking grammar, how these fucking blogposters ever landed a job and Ill never know.
Then agaig normalfags will eat anything people throw at them

why am I not surprised

they throw out their founder and give a special invite to someone who is absolutely toxic

I didn't even bother reading the rest.

This was that guy that was using bots to troll Hillary to support Trump, right?

Good to know you could get fired for being on the wrong side of history.

Wait, is that the same one from the MN9 fiasco?

pfffpfpfpfpAHAHAHAHHA

yes, it is

pointing out you're bigotry makes you uncomfortable, kid? ;)

The fuck? In what way exactly is that cunt a developer? As far as I know she hasn't been involved in actually making and game and the closets she's been is being the fucking community manager for MN9's English forums and she fucked that up beyond repair.

She's a woman who worked near a videogame once

That's enough to call her a developer for diversity's sake

Sorry about that we're currently experiencing incoherent rage.

Or maybe the words he quoted triggered his very tolerant values.

Stopped reading there. I have a feeling they'd be screaming for me to be fired if I started a report on Black Lives Matter with "mostly youngish black guys." For people so determined to fight for a world where people don't see race, the only thing these hypocrites can ever do is point out race.

(checked)
Good to see he'ss till fully focused on making the oculus work from a technical standpoint. Shame about everything else.

What I find curious is that she's no longer in Japan. IIRC she had a handful of like-minded friends living here. Guess not even they could lend her a hand after she "quit" Comcept :^)

Couldn't figure out the right cock to suck to get ahead I guess.

Is that the line she went with? I seem to remember her straight up being fired.

THEY KEEP DOING IT

I'm not going to read this if this is how it starts

TL;DR version?

I think that about sums it up.

yes, that one

I fucking hate the tech and vidya industry.
Is being gay the most sexist thing possible?

Yes, because you're denying women when you tell them you don't want to fuck them because you're a fanny bandit. And telling women they can't have something they want is the most sexist thing you can do. But remember if you're straight it's transphobic to not wan to fuck man-faced trannies.

Is that a boy or a girl?

The thought crosses my mind sometimes
I curse this time we're in.

That's now how they think. The way they think of gays is that gays are just men whose knees are so radically soggy that they can't stand the thought of touching a woman. That's the reasoning SJWs gave after they started chasing gays out of LGBT groups.

Once we slaughter all the Jews once and for all everything will be better.

Use your powers wisely and never in anger. But always for keks.

WILLIAM FUCKING TURTON

archive.is/dQJF3
archive.is/jz7xB

I had no idea that actively sabotaging projects, neglecting every aspect of your job, and talking shit about your fellow employees made you a game developer.

Pretty sure it was the opposite. They even announced it in the becker forums as her leaving in friendly terms to pursue other projects.
AFAIK Japan companies have this tendency of not straight up firing their employees.

What did he think would happen when he sold it to the jews?

It went from being an idealistic, open platform for enthusiasts to social media and candy-crush playing niggergoggles.

Sony too is huge on the "diversity". Fucking niggergoggles.

Nigger goggles fit for a kang.

If you're going to use VR, get OSVR or some small, open platform.

Just ask Tim Schafer.

THE WORLD TAKES STRANGE TURNS

He's another pussy whiped cuck. His wife is a major koolaid drinker, that's probably why he joined the dark side

The new wave of VR already failed.

I think he'd have worked for Stalin if it was a chance to write code. I don't think there's any evidence he's ever cared about anything but code.

What a time to be alive

It was never any of this outside of broad undefined marketing terms. An 'open platform' that doesn't support the GPL? That's locked to specific hardware unless permission is given? With a license that can be terminated at any time for any reason? And this was before Facebook bought them. It only became slightly worse afterwards.

Look at who the CEO of Oculus was from day 1 of the kickstarter, he specializes in joining or starting startups and selling them to large corporations.

This myth that Luckey 'sold out' is ridiculous. That was the plan all along. He's outlived his role as the 'boy genius' for PR and has taken an early retirement to focus on facing 2 serious lawsuits over stealing VR tech. Those are going to tank his image a lot harder than supporting Trump will.

Who the fuck is Ken Bone

How is Carmack an SJW? Are you retarded?

random guy who asked a question during a political debate and reddit-types latched onto him because his appearance is amusing. he instantly became an internet celebrity, which of course begs gawker to dig into the history of everything you've ever done with your life and smear you.

Everything is coming to a close.

Its all ending user, do you feel it?

I'm really feeling it

This is probably true.

user, do you have brain damage?

They killed him?

I'm really feeling it.

Let me get this straight.

-There is no evidence that Luckey is in trouble
-In fact, the journalist specifically hears that Luckey won't be fired and that the company doesn't feel it needs to make a statement about the issue

And yet, this "journalist" writes an entire article about how Luckey is secretly in trouble for being a shitlord.

What a joke. This cuck was obviously looking for an excuse to smear Luckey and probably had this article planned out before even going to the event.

I miss the days when we bare knuckled boxed people we had issue with. Solved things much quicker and with less trouble.