WE WUZ BIRDS N SHEET

WE WUZ BIRDS N SHEET

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/bane/res/119195.html
origin.com/usa/en-us/store/free-games/trials
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would actually be funny if they replaced messenger pigeons with this ugly fuck.

Another military game trying to have one of those 'deep' moments that became oh-so popular after the COD4 nuke scene.

I wonder if you can completely screw your team over by not delivering messages to outposts. I'm sure it's only a gimmick, but it'd be pretty funny if messages were vital.

Actually the scene is pretty scripted and on rails. The scene before when they deployed the pigeon was only a cutscene.

Is this BF1

No, this is dog.

Have they learned nothing from that Battlefield 3 singleplayer mission with the jet

Was that mission supposed to be the deep moment? Because I don't remember shit about it except being fuckin on rails. It should have been a tutorial to flying jets in mp.

I figured the nuke going off in France was the 'deep' moment.

It wasn't the deep moment, but it was some serious deep shit.
Basically you spend like 2 hours in a shitty scripted campaign and in comes this mission where you're approaching a jet and you're thinking OH FUCK YEAH ACE COMBAT FPS MODE and then you sit in the back seat of the jet while some asshole NPC flies the jet for you and pretty much all you're doing is pressing a button to deploy flares or fire a guided missile.

what really bothers me is that every normalfag is going apeshit over how good the game seems

The targeted demography has already been established, and it doesn't include us. Get used to it.

Better start making your own games if you want to see a change. You know, like we used to say to SJW's when they complained that there weren't enough women and POC in video games.

this isnt about selling shit. if it was they would be pandering to the majority. nowadays this is about politics being shoehorned everywhere.

Man if it weren't for the constant threads here I would have forgotten BF1 was even a thing.

|
|>
|
|
|

Are there any enemy hawks that can get you?

HAWKS VS PIGEON PVP

would be fun using that bird to give artillery coordinates, but it wouldnt work because of the shitty game

Do you have any proof of your claim?

go over youtube comments

They're brainwashed stooges. Who cares what they think?

you could, i dont know, check the numbers of faggots playing it, just like that pic with all the numbers of players in all plataforms in battlefront

NAB HIM

JAB HIM

TAB HIM

GRAB HIM

STOP THAT PIGEON
NOW

100% cool headed

nice

look here

Check your simian privlige

That post isn't pointing out how horrifically racist it is to have a white bird when everyone knows proud, strong, female birds of color were the ones really used in the war.

The leftists don't make their own games though, they shame and threaten developers until they inject pozz in theirs. Leftists never create, all they know how to do is destroy.

those are big girls

four u

to be honest there are plenty of sjw creators in game development thanks to the marxists universities, but when they do create something, it is almost always shit

Fuckken Beautiful.

Pray tell, what game did they make that isn't complete ass?

Going in the /bane/ folder

i already made a thread there a while ago, but it was 3 am so i stopped somewhere before the end
8ch.net/bane/res/119195.html

if we count only turbo sjw obvious propaganda then there are none, but if we count games with only subtle and not fully leftist games then there are some Im sure.

Sunless sea is decent, cant think of anything else though

"This is the police" was pretty enjoyable with some sjw shit, which started after the half of the game

Stupid Cia, I already fapped

have some more then

I enjoyed Analogue: A Hate Story. The developer is a rainbow haired tranny with all the usual trimmings but he had the good sense to set the VN in a society that's actually oppressive without trying to draw parallels to modern society, the character you're meant to sympathize with does some totally abhorrent things herself, and you're always allowed to disagree with her and if you so choose, leave her to a terrible fate.
The sequel was way more heavy handed with the pandering. There are several major characters that literally do nothing but be gay. I still enjoyed it but pretty much everything to do with those characters could have been cut and nothing would be lost. After the first couple logs about them I started skipping them on sight. It was wasted space that should have been used on actually interesting and relevant things like fleshing out what life on a colony ship was like after multiple generations had passed.

What's up with games and tactical bird UAVs?

I chuckled.

VNs arent really videogames tho

its only a videogame if its says game over, for me.

You're a cuckold, and I mean it when I say it. The game is basically one long, bitchy rant about exaggerated and falsified shit, it's disgusting propaganda plain and simple.

And by shitting on past societies and whining about MUH PATRIARCHY. Go watch the new Birth of a Nation, it's right up your alley.

Basically, fuck off to cuckchan.

Nor is Analogue a particularly well written one, so even his argument is bullshit. It reads like something a teenaged girl would come up, it's tragedy fap fuel on the level of all young adult novels written for a female audience.

Whenever someone actually tries to pretend Analogue isn't one massive turd I honestly question their intelligence.

Neato.

Sunlesa sea was awful. It's a choose your own adventure website thst was repackaged as a game.

What? Are you confusing it with another game?

No, it's pretty much just a web game called Fallen London they added some graphics to.

You know what would have made this game more interesting? playing as the English one chapter then playing as the Germans the next.. There's no fucking Ottoman Empire/German/Austro-Hungarian play advertised throughout the campaign!! If American and western audiences can handle all quiet on the western front, then they sure as shit can handle playing as a fucking German.

The Germans at this point are treated as being retroactively Nazis, you aren't going to get a German campaign that doesn't involve some kind of forced "we are the bad guys" narrative, while Austria-Hungary and the Ottomans are off limits because only a small percentage of people know they existed at all.

jews are evil

You should leave fellow autists alone user.

Another good day for free software.

Indeed, it is mockery.

While I regret the monetary transfer to this hack, I'll always relish the experience of coming into analogue and hate plus without knowing anything about the creator or the game itself. The gradual discovery, realization, and research into the dev's other works filled me with this wonderful feeling of smug condescension that only the wreck that No Man's Sky was has topped. The funniest bit was going through, and I didn't even have to look up the title, "Don't Take it Personally Babe, it Just Ain't your Story," and getting to "Ms. Yamazaki" lecturing me about how privacy is antiquated. It is the most hilarious bullshit.

And you fail at even that, faggo.

ā€¦. Is it just me or does flying as a pigeon seem like it can be super comfy?

I actually quite liked those games. But then again I took it through a different filter.

I saw the ship peoples as incredibly backward but largely trapped in their culture, the "AI chick" was a lil wacko but justifiably so and the egregious torture was partly due to her own inability to adjust to the situation and develop an effective solution instead caving into the madness and murdering everyone. Ship AI seemed like the most reserved and rational of the group despite her heavy leanings to her largely primitive culture. I liked both characters to some degree.

Don't take it personally babe was prettyā€¦cringy, looking back on it. Shit was bad but I was young(er) and took it for what it was.
As for the "privacy being antiquated" I took that as the distorted view of an older man looking into the internet of the "now". Virtually everything is shared and while the children eat up the idea of "no privacy", they manipulate the environment to their advantage forcing the surveyor to come to false conclusions and logical leaps. I.e. The people you're surveying will always fool or force the surveyor to misinterpret the information, therefor the system as an effective means of public surveillance was fucking worthless.

Never did H8+ but DTPB had a pretty arbitrary and forced narrative where as Analogue felt slightly more subtle and less hamfisted.

Looking back though, they were all pretty shit.

You're taking this shit waaaaay too seriously mang.

Pirated the shit and as I said in I liked it for what it was. The story clearly has an agenda to push but it does so in a far more nuanced manor than you'd suspect from a rainbow sucking transdyke. The logs show that from the very beginning, the "protagonist" is an immature, childish thing, that refuses even on the pain of abuse and torture to try and resolve her situation in a rational manner or to simply accept her fate. Such is said by the ship's AI who clearly states that she is by no means a good person and is in fact, wholly selfish in comparison to some of the other members of the crew. The lesbian lovestory was contrived bullshit, but most of the other logs were at least to some degree, tolerable. When you take it from the perspective that this is an inbred society on the verge of absolute decay and decline and as such they have resorted to petty prophecy and suspicion in hopes that it might save their dying colony, it becomes a bit easier to see why the society was so "patriarchal and oppressive" since their entire world as they knew it was crumbling to pieces around them.

If it helps in anyway, I read this shit before there was a massive pushback against some of this arbitrary forced romance bullshit, and exploring the ship and learning the history of its inhabitants is great if you don't apply a greater context to it. I.E. It's just a game dude. If you interpret or apply some real world political agenda to space koreans, you need to chill the fuck out and stop LARPing on Holla Forums for 5 minutes and realize despite your grievances against the author, it's just a game dood.

why cant i find an image of one bird by itself

WE WUZ BIRDS!

Here you go.

But why would you want to play as the bad guys?

bad goys*
FTFY

Holy fucking shit.

did you actually think they were making up shit?

Now I want a multiplayer game where reality starts coming apart the longer a match goes on

It's alternative history.

What were you expecting? Their audience would get pissy if they were stuck with bolt action rifles instead of the dozens of different automatic weapons they're used to

Also it's on console so it's unrealistic to expect them to reliably land shots without a large volume of fire

Yea but why even bother making it ww1 then, does marketing it as a WW1 work? Do people go: "oh I always wanted a ww1 game but with the same gameplay as the ww2 games"? Fuck, I should have known the unholy combination of EA and swedish devs would produce complete bullshit on every level

Simple, they needed a new gimmick for marketing. Weird that they actually didn't push the alternative history angle more, though. I thought nounpunk was still in.

You might as well ask why bother with WW1 if they're gonna make everyone a nigger.

Pretty much this WW1 has barely been touched, mostly because it was a really horrible conflict and trenches aren't terribly compelling. What they should have done was go with Korea. That's a war that has been nearly untouched by video games and media in general. For some reason we don't like to acknowledge the Korean War

Nobody wants to shoot gooks and chinks. They have no style.

And you don't want to piss off the Chinese government and make them ban your game.

EA and the rest of the disgusting kikes are nothing if not cowards.

lel

Because it is low-effort garbage, where the only difficult part is making good animations

I hate this

Fuck off socjus. Your kind can only infect existing franchises and burn them to the ground, you've never made a successful new IP.

Fucking loved that show.

What about Vietnam then?
Oh right, yanks losing like bitches.

Verdun was more fun around Christmas 2014 when there were ~100 players at peak hours.

We could of had a bird warfare game instead of not WW1
Why the fuck wasn't edgy angry birds the actually game?

How come crows (which are black birds) are really smart, but black humans aren't?

someone missed E3

You gave me hope then you let me down user

What is there to discuss? It's a marketing thread about a shitty game. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Your D&C tactics won't work here Shekelstein.

You are full of shit yurocuck seriously just fuck off back to /brit/ your containment board holy fuck.

The Aussies had a ton of cool guns in Vietnam.

They didn't make movies about them losing in 'nam.

I was expecting a WW1 game

oy vey goy why the hell are you so entitled you fucking cis white male?

Even the biggest indie successes tend to only influence other indie games. And the situation is worse with multiplayer titles, where you are dependant on the game being popular enough to maintain a solid enough playerbase to keep the game afloat.

SJWs aren't told to make their own game under the impression that anything they made would actually have an impact on the AAA industry. Making your own game so you have something better to do than complain is great idea, but at the same time there is nothing wrong with lamenting the state of an industry you realise you don't have any hope of making a dent on.

I got my autistic friend to set his home console to mine so i can play all his games, he pro ordered bf1 special edition worth 100+

least i can go on his account and get it banned

Im going to only play support so i can play as the English, im not playing as some shit skin in brit uniform.

Ya, I keep laughing when people thought it was going to be anything more than generic FPS with WWI weapons. There is a reason no one makes "realistic" WWI games, they would be boring as hell. WWI started with hundreds of thousands of death due to poor tactics then evolved into a war of attrition. You dug trenches then died in said trenches. The only interesting thing to come out of WWI was the technology. The actual combat was concentrated and most of the effort went into making sure you dint die from just sitting in a trench for a week.

I realised that the Western industry was becoming shit so I turned to JRPGs and VNs.

The Western triple A industry is beyond redemption.

None of the war FPS have ever been even a modicum realistic. Weapons don't malfunction, weapons cannot catastrophically fail, weapon performance don't degrade based on environmental conditions, never having to load magazines, never a shortage of ammo, and the list goes on. Even survival games don't take this into account. Just to say if you are firing while running there is a 1% chance to FTE because you less likely to have a steady grip doesn't exist in modern game. So this complaint of "non-realistic" is a farce since "realism" in any FPS is a myth. If you want historical realistic FPS then go join your local military battle reenactment group. Side note are military reenactment groups popular outside of the United States?

You deserve a medal.

what's up with the smug anime catgirl m8
this is a baneposting website

RIP Daniel Edwards

Even mount and blade makes your crossbow shit if it's raining.
SWAT 4 (and probably the other SWAT games) gave you a limited amount of magazines to switch through so if you one-shot-reload you'd eventually get 3 half full mags. Pretty sure you couldn't pick up ammunition or other guns either as all of it is evidence so you've got to be frugal with it a little bit.
They're pretty niche but even bum-fuck nowhere new zealand has one so you should be able to find one anywhere.

those digits confirm

10 vaginas,
maybe more.

Imagineā€¦

Holla Forums*

What's wrong with this game in terms of gameplay in the multiplayer.

That's not what this is.

Wait, what show is this anyway

It's felix from re:zero. Don't worry user, you're not the first to make the mistake.

wanna go for walk?

SOLVE MY MAZE SUPERMAN
FLY THROUGH THE RINGS

Honestly I'd be less triggered if they just made a steampunk or dieselpunk setting and just put a "WHAT IF A WORLD WAR WAS IN THIS SCENARIO". You could take any sort of setting and apply this for easy money. It probably would be shit regardless, but at least I won't have all the full automatic and semi-autos being paraded around by everyone in a WW1 setting.

Any of the actual action that wasn't, "Get gangrene after spending 5 days in knee high water watching your best friend get eaten by rats" was all on the eastern front.

Why do jews do this?

Killcam?

The kill cam in this one is absurd. You can stay on it for as long as you want and give callouts to your teammates about what the enemies are doing. It's like LAN hacking on CS back in the day but without having to all be at the same house.

That being said, this game is legit good. I absolutely lost myself in it last night, I drank a giant glass of tea followed by 2 mountain dews and still didn't even get up out of my chair to piss for over 5 hours straight last night. I really haven't had this much fun in a shooter for as long as I can even remember. I even forgot about the whole nigger aspect of it while I was playing. The sound design alone is 10/10.

Cited

Doesn't it auto you into the deploy menu after a bit though? I always respawn when no Medics are nearby so I didn't test this much. I dropped like 5 bucks on Origin access to try the game, and that's why I really want to know what's wrong with the design of the maps and gameplay. I've found a few flaws like the Behemoths on anything other than Operations (which is the best game mode they've made in years) and the stupidity of randomly spawning as a nigger in the Argonne defenses but it's a lot better than I gave it credit for. Overpriced as fuck though, no one should buy this.

If it does eventually automatically skip then it takes quite a while for it to happen. There were several times last night where I kinda zoned out and ended up sitting in the kill cam for god knows how long until I finally realized what was going on. Of course I was high as fuck so time had kinda lost all meaning at that point.

reminder that BF2 adn BF2142 are an abandonware and you can donwload and play them for free, dont bother talking about this shit.

The thread was off the rails from the start nigger

I too like getting high and staying up late to play Battlefield.
Do you play on PC?

No, I switched to pleb race a couple years ago. No hackers, way cheaper, and all that other shilly jazz.

Except that none of that is true. Consoles are a shitty investment that usually cost main users (people that don't just buy for the exclusives) more in the long run with none of the good features of a PC.
There's also fuck all cheaters in Battlefield because Fairfight is regularly updated, especially in new AAA games.

TFW Cia plays with herself.

It's all true. I really wanted to stay using PC but I just flat out couldn't afford the cost of upgrading my rig just to stay competitive. For $300 you can get a console and be at a completely level playing field as everyone else. And there are hackers on PC, there's already plenty of videos online about people hacking BF1 already, it's not an every match kind of thing or anything, but it's definitely common enough. Especially when companies do what EA/DICE did with games like BF4 and offer everybody free trial periods for the game. They get their free game time trial and use it to hack, get banned, and just get another free game time trial to do it again. It's legitimately a non-issue on console.

Somehow someone managed to turn all normalfags against cod and pro bf.

They do it more to themselves than to anyone else. I think it's the biggest reason that they are still a minority in USA

COD did it to themselves. I was watching videos about the new COD and one YouTuber was describing Infinite Warfare and he mentioned some le ebin, majestic Battlefield moment he had while playing BF1 and then a moment he had while playing the Infinite Warfare beta where he was a robot dog jumping over a lemon stand. It was a pretty good example of why so any normalfags are leaving COD in droves for greener pastures. COD has just been getting more and more absurd with every title and straying from what their target audience originally got into the franchise for. . normalfags just finally woke up to the bullshit and decided they were sick of it and wanted something new, and just like how an ex girlfriend will break up with her skinhead ex and go after the biggest blackest nigger she can find just to give her ex a big fuck you, the COD kiddies are now giving their ex's main rival a go.

So they went for another super realistic console shooter?

It's just about not wanting to run on walls in exo-suits and play as a robot shooting guns that open up blackholes.

In short they hate fun and any example of any possible depth that could be added to the game.

I didn't say there wasn't, comes with the territory, but it's not why you bought a nogaems4 or god forbid an Xbone.
Plenty? Try few. I've seen maybe 5 real cheaters in all the time I put into 3/4. You'd never notice anything.
Literally just a bullshit excuse for why you bought proprietary hardware that you can't change and bend the experience to properly suit you. The framerate will dip a lot if BF4 is any indication, the controls suck balls, and I hope you like paying $60 a year for something you already pay for. You pay $300, then $60 to play online, maybe more for extra peripherals like controllers, all the games are much more expensive for much longer, it all adds up.
It's $4.99 for Origin/EA Access to get the BF1 trial right now. And why the fuck would anyone ever do that anyway? It runs out in 10 hours not even enough time to unlock all of game's best weapons for each class.

So while you were nitpicking PC script kiddie videos you ignored all of the cheaters found on Xbone/PS4 BF4 right? It'd be a bonus since it's a lot rarer if the 8th gen consoles weren't dog shit.

Just take a moment and examine yourself, you preordered BF1 and actually think it's worth buying an 8th gen console.
>>>/reddit/

Sorry, but not. I have 1300 hours in BF4 on console and have yet to see even 1 single hacker. Not a one. I challenge you to get onto YouTube and find me a single video of a hacker in BF4 on PS4. It just flat out does not exist. And no, lag induced bullet sponging and glitching into the map does not equal hacking. Find me a single video of someone using aimbots or wallhacks on PS4, or even XBONE for that matter. Despite what you brain dead PC elitists say, they just do not exist. I use to play on PC, I know how bad the hacking problem is on there, and now I play on console and I know how it's non existent on there. Retard.

Retard. I was talking about Origin Game Time, which is why I said "game time trial" in my post and not EA Access. origin.com/usa/en-us/store/free-games/trials

Make a Origin account and you get to play BF4 for 7 free days. Get banned, do it again. It's a major complaint in the PC BF4 community. I' sorry you're too retarded to be aware of it.

we could have put a Let's Play in front of you and you would have been like "fuck this game is so much fun i'm doing really well"
that's hardly a glowing endorsement

consider suicide

consider suicide

unspecified in this case means 0, I don't really play shit games if I can avoid it, btw also have ps3 for all the games I've missed so kill yourself please

consider suicide

Man I should've just taken the lazy way out in regards to shitposting years ago. Sure is easy not having to formulate arguments and instead relying solely on meaningless meme responses to shut people up. Sure it makes me look like a retard, and sure it doesn't help prove my point at all, but it sure does make it easy to post when I only have 2 brain cells.

The entire squad somehow managed to survive a salvo of artillery fired on their exact coordinates anyway so this entire scene was pointless

Sage though for thread about a shit game and an OP that's not even worth reading, as barebones as it is

This is what happens when cuckchan migrates here.

wew

afda

I thought this was that Bird game from E3. Speaking of which, what the hell was that?