SPLATTERHOUSE

The game is good but it makes me furious, at least I got the 3 original splatterhouse games with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

assemblergames.com/l/threads/prototype-releases-of-2014-thread.49482/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

arcade, tg16, and?

you get splatterhouse 1, 2 and 3.

no wanpaku grafffitti though.

Fucking surprising given how fucked the development was, speaking of, is the 360(or PS3, i forget) prototype still floating around the internet?

I heard about the troubled development and I could feel it during the fucking wicker bride stage. No idea about the prototype though I have never even heard of it.

The prototype was leaked out at one point? That probably wouldnt be surprising though considering just about everything gets leaked eventually.

Also best music right here.

Someone had gotten a hold of an early prototype(and it happened a bit before bamco "suddenly" shitcanned the original developer and finished the game off themselves and posted some videos on youtube back in 09. Thing is i don't know if it actually did get leaked out, but people over at assembler games and the like acted like it did.

That's not link related

but why?

It's still depressing to think of. Splatterhouse had a lot of personality and was done by devs that actually respected the source material, its just sad that it was in dev hell and wasnt the most polished game ever, along with no chance of getting a sequel or even a PC port

The official word was because bottlerocket had "performance issues".

Also, seems it did get released back in 2014
assemblergames.com/l/threads/prototype-releases-of-2014-thread.49482/

thats pretty good.

would I need to jailbreak my 360 to play the prototype?

One of the prototypes requires a Dev kit to play, or so they claim.

And boy it does, i used to be into the 360 scene and i remember that every major release would get leaked 1~2 weeks earlier. I think i played The Phantom Pain before most of Holla Forums did.

Very nice, but can you beat this?

If a game doesnt come out to PC there is something really wrong with it

When will you fag kiddies learn

Filtered :^)

It's funny because I could very much see this music being an RPG's world map theme.

HELP ME
Even after all these years this is still fucking depressing.

hi tumbrl

wat.

Jim Carry voices Winnie the Pooh?

i feel like splatterhouse is one of those franchise that will never see the actual light of being all around good

like legacy of kain, postal and shadow warrior

apparently he also played this guy.

WHAT THE FUCK

also same voice as The Master in Fallout (besides Kath Soucie)

YOOOOOOOOOO

Splatterhouse 3 might be the scariest game on the Genesis.

The fucking cutscenes were scarier than anything in RE6 FFS.

When the fuck was Resident Evil scary? Even the first one was just a cheese action game and i played it when i was like 10

You didn't expected this from the same guy who did Winnie the Pooh

Its shittier than God of War.
That is a fucking accomplishment.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DIE, RICK.

>tfw after all that shit she gets possessed and the game just ends on a fucking cliff hanger