Chinks and pals are the new golden goose on Steam. What are some negative repercussions?

Chinks and pals are the new golden goose on Steam. What are some negative repercussions?

Hopefully someone with a brain starts translating jap games without butchering them in the process.

I hope we can get some of those 100% original Chinese games. That MOBA with Shrek and Naruto would crush Dota 2

These aren't Japs.

Steam becoming ever more jewish isn't video games. Fuck off.

Are you 12?

where else would you discuss this, retard?

But videogames haram.

Not if they're feminist games. Islam approves of those because they teach progressive ideas

pretty sure feminism falls into:

The fuck? I know there are civilized zones but isn't most of the place trying too hard to not get blown up to have such an increase in profits? Then again maybe it's just one or two place and the media is exagerating or something, I dunno.

But well, the good news is more waifus and the bad news is more poorly thought out gatcha games because that's 90% of what japs and chinks play in their PCs.

Are you fucking kidding me?

silly jew, islam is a feminist religion

The does the subfolder have the same name as the folder? What a blunder.

Yeah, the most feminist of feministic religions.

Not all muslims are like that. They just misinterpret the Quran, which is a feminist book.

Those clearly aren't real muslims. Real muslims are peaceful, tolerant feminists

Only a person suffering from extreme internalized misogyny and islamaphobia would burn a feminist book like the Quran.

I don't even want to know what sort of shit taste the average Flip or Chink has. I really do not.

They should fucking split Steam between Real People and Asians.