Did all the oldfags move to console and the kids are now on PC?

Did all the oldfags move to console and the kids are now on PC?

The opposite happened actually. We got jobs, we got money, so a better investment was a PC rather than a three year old console with literally no games.

I don't know, maybe you right op.

Nah. Fuck off with your template shitposting.

I don't see that happening. I do see armies of 30+ year olds playing destiny and a brand new cottage industry of youtubing and meme gaming on the PC aimed at children and teens. They pull the most traffic on all of youtube by far.

revealed your hand by the way

Wigger

Is it really like that? Last I ever saw of Destiny it was populated by nothing but teenagers and kids that got a PS4 for Christmas and have nothing but that to play.

The no games thing is used quite figuratively actually, and the 4k 20fps next gen machines quite literally have no games fam.

console war thread

Console war threads is one of the things Mark will actually ban you for, cuckchanner.

It's a demographics discussion.

Out of all the people you could have posted, why are you posting him

speak for yourself I'm still neet m8

Little kids are on their smartphones.
Bros and "I just wanna play for an hour" normalfags are on consoles.
Patricians and people with a basic understanding of information technology are still on PC.

could you not

why would you toast your hard drive

funny you say that and post that picture because I finally got a ps2 after I learned you can just put a hard drive in there and load games off of it

Because the NSA is after you and you're a retard who doesn't understand how to destroy an HDD.

Really though, that's a device that lets you access a SATA-based drive via USB.

No. It's just most competitive AAA shooters have some filtering embeded into matchmaking that filters kids and reported users into separate games for them. creating an impression they are absent entirely. You won't see that on smaller budget and older games.

is that a nintendo

All the oldfags dropped vidya or play older games.

Yes, most core vidya players have moved to PC except for the Nip lovers while the casuals/normalfags have flooded both platforms and the hobby in general.

The opposite is true.

you've convinced me

checked

All the kids moved to mobile and were always and will always be on console.

It lets you load internal hard drives externally.

Before the 360/PS3 gen, Consoles were for casuals and PCs were for people with the know-how and interest to get involved. PCs had these wonderful online communities based on inherent exclusivity - PCs were once hard to use and only appealing to a certain crowd (roughly ours.) That golden age was finally extinguished completely when the 360/PS3 generation made online gaming easy, and 6 trillion normalfags immediately poured in. The key fact is that this shifted the profitability of making games from two separate markets, to just one: multi-platform games with both single- and multi-player content.

From this point on, online gaming was as good as dead, and true single-player games increasingly became more of a rarity. Eventually the industry got figured out entirely with yearly release business models, DLC, cosmetics, and publishers unwilling to take financial risks once games cost $60 trillion to make each. Normalfags, of course, can't tolerate anything but super-high-def ultra-tier next-gen-graphics which are just existing graphics with more shaders.

Nevertheless, the soul of the gaming industry was dead. The one positive is that niche gaming has been allowed to re-emerge on the one true platform. Steam is almost like a Second Impact to PC gaming, but it's still not nearly as cancerous as the first multi-platform "fuck PC" generation ever was. I almost get the idea the industry is now trying to poz the fuck out of PC gaming by letting loose their army of normalfags on it (thanks Gabe,) but it won't work out so long as we are able to build our own PCs and make our own games.

how new r u?

This shitty joke/bait has gone too far.

Dubs were already stale a few months into the first exodus. Mark and his clique encouraged them. They don't even predict the digit. It's the ultimate "Hello fellow kids"

Since I don't know much about current-gen console gaming, has there been a resurgence of quality single-player only console-exclusive titles this generation?

A decent PC can run pretty much every game made all the way up to the PS2/GC era. Wii Emulation is pretty stable also, and piracy has made big leaps in the last year for vita, 3ds, and wii u.

No reason to waste time with consoles until you can unload your 100 petabyte drive full of pirated games into it.

All vidya is aimed primarily at underages and manchildren, but consoles have have a more mature audience.
The main reason for this is that consoles still offer physical games you can own, rent and sell and gift, while PCs basically turned into arcade machines, where you insert quarters.
The act of getting something for console alone is cumbersome for a kid: Starting with buying physical especially if you're not at the proper age, playing online costs money, parents might not approve of playing vidya, so owning the console itself might be a problem already.
OTOH PCs are readily available and run shit like Minecraft and Steam with Free2Play shit ready to go and of course pirated games. So kids get hooked on PC gaming early.
You can clearly see the difference in demography, if you compare the modest PS4 design with a typical "gayming PC" case, which looks like it came right out of Toy'R'us.

Dubs were stale since 2012
It never promotes actual content or discussion, nor even banter to have a laugh
It's just a spam/sage joke method that worked wonders in its early days when sunking shit threads, but it went too far and kids believed it was a real cool joke and all
Shame on mods

My fat CFW PSP was a great companion for a PC gamer. Monster Hunter was the shit

Come on bud, one thing is to use it for a special physical request for the improval of our kind, and other is to use to shitpost a thread
Use it correctly in designated magic buffer zones, not for banter
Also praying is basically the same thing, memetic requests are old as hell

Are you the same fuckwit that was pushing "8ch Holla Forums is PS4 now HUEHUEHUE" in the other threads?

You do realise this

is bait, right?

what

I have never known anyone to go from PC to console, sure there are idorts but they all keep their gaymenPC.

I'm in my mid 30s and all my friends primarily play on PC, one has a WiiU and another is so casual he brought a PS4, XB1 and WiiU but he only plays on PC while the consoles gather dust.

If I ever buy another console it will be a Nintendo because they still make platformers which are rare on PC.

checked

shit thread tho