What is the _A/AA_ GOTY?

I'd say Shadow Warrior 2 is a pretty good game. I mean, it's the only somewhat good non-indie game that's been released this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U338v
archive.is/chYpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I started downloading it last night and forgot to disable sleep because I just formatted. Now I gotta wait longer so I'm drinking coffee and reading. I need some good rss feeds.

DOOM is better.

Yeah right, faggot.

Enjoy your Borderlands reskin, I'll be playing a game that gets what made oldschool shooters so great.

Just pirate it.

Saving my GOTY judgement for when Deathwing comes out.

no

Don't forget to mention the fact duums filesize is 3x more yet shadow warrior looks way better by a long shot
Also don't forget the fact you can only have like 12 demons at a time on the map.

quakeworld?

Easily DS3 for the AA category, but it's slim pickings all around outside of the indie scene.

This is a real shill thread. Not discussing the game, just giving it visibility and a positive comment. Nothing pertaining to gameplay, graphics or anything. Stock image and no personal screenshots taken.

Take note people. This is what a real shill thread looks like.

shills are really going all out on this game

Enjoy your overpriced mediocre SP campaign with additional shite MP that nobody plays, and a laughably strict and limited level editor.

You too, oh, wait, that's right, you don't have one. :(

Sorry phone posting and for some reason only one image will upload
I pirated the game and had a blast. It's really well optimized - I can use ultra textures which are rated for 4GB VRAM on my 2GB gtx 960. Nice particle effect.
Although my complaint is the FOV can't go higher than 100. This is kinda vital when playing a fast paced game like this.
Some parts were frustrating too, but that's only because I'm a pleb and I was playing the hardest mode.
I'd give it a 7/10 overall, it's good, but only really in comparison to the shit we've been fed all year.

So i'm downloading it now, is the gunplay better than the first? I don't really find the sword stuff that fun

I'd say the gunplay is ok. The guns all feel solid but they don't feel very varied other than cosmetics. Also le numbers pop up, which kind of ruins a lot of aspects about the combat.
The sword stuff is where it's at, because it's a game about a WARRIOR, not a soldier.

Never said anything about the game in the OP, I'm just pointing out that you like eating shit and somehow you think that's better than people eating another kind of shit.
I suggest suicide.

Fuck off.

xrdr is my goty

is deathwing coming out this year?

Go be autistic somewhere else please.

my gam of the year is ur mum year curretn year xddddd pls visit my twitch.tv/pukemen pls and subscribe with twitch prime thx xdddddd fam 100

EPIC XD

dubs chekk me

You're amazing, please keep going.

suit

u fugg stole mah dubs xdddd downvoted sSaGE

ID made the game, retard.

Just go somewhere else please.

You're actually completely right, I was pretending to be retarded so I could get a cheap laugh out of low quality shitposts. I'll see myself off now.

shiddd my id changed fug :DD xd

Okay, NuID made it, Bethesda published it. That doesn't change that the game's mediocre crap now does it?

Funny that a Shadow Warrior fan is calling anything mediocre.

And ID is owned by zenimax you double retard.

Might as well be since they own that too you fucking idiot.
Stop posting anytime nuDoom retard.

You're the nuDOOM fan who's calling other shit worse, my man.

Oh, you're just trolling
I was about to say, you were saying some pretty retarded shit there for a second.

Yes, I am calling your game shit, shill.

Feel free to kill yourself.
Well atleast you cant be a nuDoom shill because you don't even know who owns the shitshow.

Bethesda/Skyrim fanboys always want to blame Zenimax for what Bethesda does.

You can't admit to trolling and then just try and pick it up again in the same thread.

Hey Holla Forums, I am here to buy all of your unique ID's. I would like to purchase your posts too so I can sell them to my employers. My employers are very good with posts so they might make a profit from them, and in turn you will recieve a nice 15% of said profit! What do you say, Holla Forums? I would appreciate a quick response, okay thanks bye bye. :-)

I was implying the other guy was pretending to be retarded.
Kinda like you are except you're retarded for real.

But keep on pretending like you're not the one who was proven wrong.

No you're saying that nuDOOM is good, I haven't once talked about any game other than pointing out that nuDOOM is shit.
Best better get your brain checked, it seems that eating so much shit might have actually given you severe brain damage.

Oh, you!

You're not fooling anyone. Go play your shitty loot aggregator.

Is there another exodus or a hard shilling going on?
Whatever the reason it's definitely making not want the game.

Not even an adhom this time? I guess this was it then.
Remember to save as a reminder of your retardation on your way out.

Tell me about it. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I'd rather play good games, so no.
You instead can go stick nuDOOM up your ass, where it belongs.

Wew, obvious nuDOOM shills(in denial) are in full force in these threads shitiin on a game for no reason not even having ANYTHING to nitpick really.
I guess Bethcucks fellin insecure with this release. Which is cheaper and like billion times better, we need shut it down, goyim.
Plan is simple while v/goyim didn't really have time to form a hivemind opinion we need to make sheepe join our kosher hatin bandwagon!

Fuck off, hipster.

Nice ID, retarded post.

I looked at some youtube videos of this game as I had only heard about it because of the hard shilling.
What in the ever living fuck.
Was that meant to be a joke? This game is on Duke Nukem Forever level.

If I wasn't sure you're fucking retarded, then I am now.
I suggest you pic related, my good man.

Name one good game that got praised by (((critics)))

Absolutely
True, right after they put fluoride in the autism causing vaccines. You're an idiot, tinfoiler.

DOOM

Every post you make you reveal more of how much of newfag retard you are.
Just stop posting any time.

Oh, is this another nudoom shitpost thread? Cause it's almost entirely posted in by them. What's the counter going to be by the end, will we possibly beat (255)?

They dont even pretend its not them

congratulations on ruining the thread retards. The original baiter was so fucking obvious too.

I hid 2 IDs and the thread has barely 2 or 3 mentions of nudoom and most of those are complaints that if you don't agree with me then you are against me and a shill for something else.

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. I'll just assume it was stupid.

It's a shill thread, nothing was lost.

bump

I've played a couple of hours now and it's pretty great. Big improvement from the previous, but I'm not a huge fan of the weapon stats thing. I like the core concept of having a bunch of weapon modules you can switch out to make weapons behave differently but there should be more "shoots twice as many bullets for +50% damage" type mods, and less "+5% damage against large enemies" mods. Unfortunately they made the mistake of making enemies tougher with higher difficulties instead of increasing spawn rates, so some of the guns feel underpowered.

The movement is a lot of fun, wish there was a wall-run option though.

you mean Zelda? because that's what the new Doom is, a first person Zelda.

I've been playing the game on the highest difficulty and the enemies feel like sponges. What do you recommend i play on?

I gotta say, my biggest disappointment about SW2 is the plot.

The 2013 game really blew me away with how good the plot turned out to be, but this one is just, ehh. I mean, Ameonna is now a slutty empress of some kind that does sex tapes for fame, what is up with that?

Oh boy here comes the Shadow Warrior shills

just turn them off

It was better than we could expect, but good? Let's not be hasty.

Never played SW2, but I wanted to try it. A bit of a shame they increase the HP. I always thought that higher damage, more enemies or more skills was the way to go when balancing difficulties, because it makes for a better challenge without breaking the flow.
Heard from Techraptor that the game's done in 10 hours or so too. Expected longer. Might take it under $10 if it's at least fun.

I didn't have high expectations but god damn so far this is pretty bad.

Upgrade your weapons you fucking idiot.

Normal won't be challenging and most enemies will pretty much die in 1-2 hits from any weapon, especially shotguns if you're up close and somehow land a hit on the head.

I'd recommend starting on hard and moving to the highest diff if you already played through once, since it seems like difficulty affects how good drops can be, also fuck around with different elements and with making your weapon convert more of the physical damage to elemental, sometimes enemies feel like sponges because you're using the wrong type of damage on them.

No shit you retard, I did and the shotgun still takes up to 3+ shots on some normal enemies.

What upgrades do you have on it?

How thick are you, faggots?

+4.0% damage
+9.2% toxic effect damage/+14% Damage converted to toxic
+4.4% damage converted to element.

I want "RPG mechanics" in shooters to fucking die already. How is that not BLands shit?

So I'll go the hardest difficulties so I can fuck around later on the lowest? OK.
I don't see any demo, so if someone has a torrent so I can make my mind up about it first, It'd be nice.

Probably AA6. I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would honestly. That is to say I thought it would just be good, but never rival 1-3. I'd say its better than 1 for sure honestly.

How come no one ever mentioned Artificial Academy 3, 4, or 5?

I like it thus far. Me and a bud is playing through it on 'Who wants Wang' mode, as 'No pain no gain' makes the enemies a bit too spongy for my taste. But I can see myself playing through it again once i'm done.
Also love the main menu music.

Don't use convert damage to element unless you're making that gun that element, stick to "add element to damage" instead since that just gives you more damage, or just get bonus damage / crit / crit damage since that boosts headshots

Because the impact is not nearly as big as it was in borderlands, weapons have set stats and you slot bonuses into them to make them more the way you like instead.

I don't know yet if there's drops exclusive to any difficulty but I think you're just more likely to get artifacts with better bonuses, like maybe you'll play on normal and only get up to damage +15% but on the harder ones it might reach 30 or 40%

The main menu music reminds me of Ghost in the Shell's intro song, the movie of course

we don't talk about 3, 4 or 5
I still have nightmares from time to time

There was more than three?

Ace Attorney you fags

oh shit, my bad.

I don't know whether to pirate it or buy it on sale. It looks good and i really liked the first one.

Why not pirate, then buy it on sale if you like it?

it was a joke you fag

Whats your point?

I don't know if it's me, but I feel like all the hitboxes are fucking broken, I take damages even if some attacks didn't properly reach me, and a lot of attack I do just go through them. Also, the bow is completely broken too, it's not even hiting anything, the arrows are disapearing into thin air. I hope it's just some bugs because it really infuriate me.
And fuck the gems system, I don't want to spend 50 hours comparing each one of them.

I only have one game that was released this year that I would consider and that's Grim Dawn. But if Shadow Warrior 2 is any good when I play it, it might give it a run for its money.

nuDood is way better. How can you even stand all the Anthony Burch-esque voice samples in Reddit Warrior? It's worse than Borderlands 2.

Are you playing online user? The netcode seems to have some issues with weapons that actually create projectiles and don't just shitscan. Also it lags like shit when there's extremely large enemies on-screen for the player connecting to host

The only gems worth comparing are the ones that alter fire modes, otherwise just slap some damage of different elements on each weapon so you have one for each situation.

I've been enjoying the game so far but there are two major problems:

The first is that the elemental enemies are cancer since all they do is encourage you to stack 4 of your weapons with a single elemental type and color code them, and the second is that they don't give you nearly enough ammo. I find the chainsaw to be enjoyable but because the enemies take so long to kill I rarely have ammo for my other weapons so I have to stick with the chainsaw most of the time. Other than that I'm still not sure how you're supposed to avoid damage in close quarters other than spamming parry since dodging doesn't seem to work very well against a lot of enemies.

Looks pretty fun, but then I thought nuDoom looked fun and nuWolfenstein looked shit, so I guess that rules out all of my opinions.

You're joking. I do nothing but dodge. Zooming around like Usain Bolt on crack is the way to go.

I was just using it whenever I though the enemy was going to reel up an attack but there's so much shit on the screen that it's hard to tell, I'll try your strategy and spam it all the time.

where can i pirate it from

chainsaw or hedge trimmer sword?

It's on GOG so you should be able to find that quite easily.

lol

stupid bunnies

The game is fun but Rabi-Ribi and Devil Daggers are the current GOTY contenders and they're decisively better. SW2's elemental enemies, burchlands item grinding, and lack of ammo are pretty notable problems. I think the only game that stands to dethrone them could be Deathwing but we'll just have to wait and see.

WE WUZ ANCIENT SWORDZ SMITHZ N SHEEIT

Fuck off shill

I wouldn't have said the joke if they had to force the fact he's black sword smith
Completely unnecessary, and they bring it up again during the side mission level.

Kill yourself, shlomo.

Its not rocket science, im sure niggers can be blacksmiths.

A demon also calls Lo Wang, a guy who pronounces his name wrong just to make dick jokes constantly, a racist.

But no, niggersmith is the problem with a game that has a giant dicksword and an annoying protagonist with a shit accent.

ITT shills for a meme game

He explains why he was trained. If he didn't do that, you'd still bitch about him being a nigger for no reason.

They also said it wouldn't be multiplayer.

Wow let's enjoy this respectful and diverse game together then. You play bottom!

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/cuckold/

A common trait among autists is the inability to understand sarcasm and satire.

You might want to apply for autismbux then.

Refund it is.

You realize SJW means someone that would go to violent or ridiculous lengths to disperse the person on the other side just because they are different or disagree with you, right?

SJW has no strict political background, Adolf Hitler was technically a SJW. I do agree though, the game is SHIIIIEEEEET.

No wonder you're doing no damage.

Do you even know what this word means?

That term as been thrown around a couple times but you still haven't posted evidence.

Snag a picture of the one in the bedroom too

what a time to be alive.

Call me crazy, but I think somebody else might be the contrarian here (here's a hint, it's you).

It's the cuckchan refugees who decided to squat.

It's not the first time it happens.
I don't think you know what "contrarian" means.

Metafaggotry shit like, "hurr durr Holla Forums is so dumb (unlike me, I'm so smart) because 2 people, one with one post and one that is the most obvious fucking bait ever, are saying nuDoom is good", is about the essence of contrarianism, and, incidentally, the shittiest posts on the board bar none. Of course, going by this thread, it would appear that most of Holla Forums does not in fact seem to like nuDoom, but, alas, I'm not an above it all, metafaggot, contrarian hipster such as yourself, so there must be something I'm missing when the nuDoom fan (obvious troll) is being dogpiled by anons for having shit taste.

You have to be retarded, to try and pull that shit on 8ch. Gas yourself, socjus shill.

SJW means social justice warrior, someone who fights for social justice, misguided equality and bullshit statistics like the wage gap or the entirety of the black lives matter movement, how retarded do you have to be

Nope

Nope

Your "ur just as bad teh sjws! Two sides of teh saem coin!" meme attempt failed to catch on. It's been years and nobody gives a fuck. It's time to accept reality.

archive.is/U338v

In the oven you go, special snowflake.

Hitler was a textbook sjw

But that's wrong, the game pokes fun at trannies, black people, all sorts of retarded stereotypes you can think of.

What could go wrong?

wew

Talking about Shadow Warrior, I now want to replay the game.
I first played it on the hardest difficulty which was a pain and everything but the sword was basically a pea-shooter.
What is the actual ideal difficulty to set it to so it's not too easy but the guns aren't underpwered either.
I can't believe how much of a bulletsponge everything was on max-difficulty. Just thinking about it makes me foam with anger.

Not to mention white cishet shitlords. No one cares about your shitty meme game, faggot.

I'm playing Shadow Warrior 2 and can't say I'm having fun with the hardest difficulty. All the bulletsponge enemies makes you to play Hit and run tactics.

Good thing I pirated this shit.

He's saying Hitler was an SJW and it triggered you, you cock hungry fag-bag.

Sounds just like the first game. I can't believe I actually went through all the trouble of finishing the game on that difficulty.
I want to replay SW Reboot 1 but have no clue what dificulty to pick.

There's a fucking giant penis sword, naked female demons, and even the original anime girl easter eggs (albeit blurry). Fuck off with your "hurr le sjw game 0/10" shit you cocksucking faggots.

Yet every single post you've made bumps this thread. For the record, I've saged in every post I made.

So basically you have to be white supremacist red pilled trump supporter or liberal numale hillary supporting cuck. see >>10974076

There are like 12 spaces there that are essentially a free space.

I'd count A as pretty much indie games so
For double A I'd count most japanese games and games on handhelds so
Published and developed by Capcom so it had bank behind it but it didn't get a console release and it isn't going to show up on most journos top pics.
If I had to chose a different one for double A I'd pick Grow Up.

Wow, the autismo double team of the "talking about videogames I don't like is shilling" and "no race based humor = SJW" crowds hit this thread hard.

the game looks mediocre. The "no denuvo" etc looks like a cover up to get you caught in hype.

Are you sure this looks good? The sword combat looks more floaty than the previous game. The gunplay looks more weightless than CoD MW, like, that is the lamest mac10 I've ever seen. The projectiles look like hitscan. The enemies aren't responsive at all to firearm damage. Gameplay looks Borderland-ish, wtf? Definitely looks more disgusting than nuDoom, Wolfenstein NO, and 2013 Shadow Warrior.

Fighting for social justice isn't a bad thing per se, it's just that SJW's take it to retarded levels, hence "warrior" part. For example, there will always be poor people, but

Ace Attorney 6

The irony of people calling this game SJW as SJW's are writing articles complaining that's its racist and transphobic
This is the game that broke the Holla Forums contrarians

Not everyone here cares about BS conspiracies from the nazi hugbox. I just like videogames and don't talk about politics much.

SJW's complain about SJW games/things that aren't SJW enough for them. I.E. The Law & Order episode

Also how new are you? Tons of games have tried to appeal to sjws, but you can't please them and they'll attack you, no matter what.

In the end it isn't really a fun or interesting game to play.

None of those things are SJW

Piss off, newfag.

Grim Dawn is hands down GOTY 2016 unless Deathwing ends up being good.

But I've gotten 400+ hours in GD so its probably unlikely.

but what? I need to know what you were going to say man don't leave me curious

No some fag who worked there a year ago said that, and he also said there would be no multiplayer so it's safe to assume everythinng that came out his mouth was a lie
Must suck having to live in a bubble isolating information to fit your narrow worldview
Almost sounds like an SJW :^)

Yep. The contrarians are mad because DooM is better.

Hitler wasn't fighting for societal justice, he was fighting for legislative and governmental justice (I.E. fascism)

is there torrents out for it yet ?

I was playing it and instantly I dislike the mechanics for how guns work now. The MC annoys the shit out of me and I hate most of the characters already, including the female you had to go and save who dresses like a dipshit.
My textures look like mud and I can't really do much with them.

Gentleman, your GOTY.

Holy shit you're retarded. Hell it's not even just the writer, there's been a few other interviews from this year saying similar shit about how they're trying to make the games less offensive than the 90s ones.

archive.is/chYpA

9 HOURS OF "GAME"
ALL SIDEQUESTS ALL STORY MISSIONS
DUDE WEED LMAO ECKS FUCKING DEE, REAL FUCKING FUNNY, NOW WHERES THE ACTUAL SHADOW WARRIOR 2 THIS IS A FUCKING BETA BUILD
HAHHAHAA NICE ENDING
spoielrsfor-endingJUST FUCKING MEME IT UP LIKE LAST OF US HAHAHA GREAT S TORY TELLING, JUST END IT WITH SOMETHING ANTICLIMATIC, OYU JSUT DIE LAMO ECKS FUCKING DEE DUDUEUDEDUE 111111/10 PROGRESSIVE "STORY"TELLING, REMMEBER WHEN VIDEOGAMES
I LOVE IT WHEN THE GAME WORKS IN THE FIRST HOUR THEN FUCKS UP AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE THE TEXTURES AND COMPLETELY SPITS ABSOLUTE TRASH EVERYWHERE WITH MEGATEXTURES/10 POP IN STRAIGHT OUT OF ID TECH FUCKIGN NIGGER
LOADING T I M E S
L O A D I N G T I M E S LITERALLY SONIC 06 TIER
VERYNICNEICNIENCIENICNIE
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEAPON WHEEL

N O F U C K I N G M I R R O R S, REMINDER A 1997 GAME USING THE BUILD ENGINE HAS FUCKING FUNCTIONAL MIRRORS, FUCK OFF WITH THIS ABSOLUTE TRASH WITH TEXTURES THAT CLIP LIKE DICK AND SHADOWS THAT BREAK IN CUTSCENCES!!!!!!!!!!!!

'

MEMEMGMAMEMMEMEMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you only play indie gaems?

What a hipster, is your hair pink too?

is this fresh?

10/10 user. You're right, game is trash and even worse than the first reboot.

Step it up

Shadow Warrior is truly finished. Well done.

SPECIAL MOVE: THE TASTE OF THE JEW

Dude's a faggot isn't he.

His steam profile is so cancerous its radioactive

Also,
Where did all those wasted money come from? What has he been doing with his life?

I missed a thing.
Why would anyone download that many DLCs?

these are the people we share a board with, let that sink in.

Are you ok, user? Are you having a bad day?
I hope you do this in the Overwatch threads.

Did you faggots just learn that make is a fat cancerous jew? Do you not remember the Dark Souls 3 comment?

Its like Holla Forums is constantly trying to prove me right.

You must be new here

Actually yeah, but I've seen his pic once. My first thought was, that's the weirdest jewfro I've ever seen.

I found this pic on his twitter. Fag looks like oblivion character lmao.

I wonder if he still lives in an "autism home". If I was him I'd probably kill myself.

More pic of mark. The rest of his twitter is mothing but unfunny autistic memes, not worth browsing.

Mark looks better with full hair and jew beard.

Still not sure if it's worse than the new doom yet.

Shit looks like a really poorly smeared oil pastel.

account created in 2011. There's that date again. Steam accounts created on and after 2011 are made by normalfags who have absoulutely zero standards. (unless it was a retail game that forced them to install the shitty DRM)

its as bad as shadow warrior 2013.

still better, you would actually need to try to beat DooD in shittyness doesn't mean it's good either tho

Also there's two other Shadow Warrior 2 threads, we really don't need another one.

>>>/reddit/

agreed, what is even Deathwing btw?

" justice" is always the opposite of justice.

thanks on suffering my behalf, looks like i won't even bother to pirate this.

It's worse.

god luck with that strawman army

Kill yourself shill.
Really, steal your fathers gun and blow your brains out.

but I didn't expect (1) to actually read the thread before posting

I'll paraphrase Mack here on why this game gets a lot of praise. Basically he said that a lot of people praise this game despite being only "good" or at least 8/10 material is because most games this year have been shit or mediocre. It's literally the same case as in 2014 wherein Shadow of Mordor and DA: Inquisition suddenly became GOTY contenders. No webm because mobile.

There is no GOTY.

2016 was one of the worst years for video games in a long time.

If I absolutely HAD to pick one I guess DS3, even though it is more of the same.

mine is EDF because technically 2016
still hope for Deathwing

I had a good year. So far my top 5 games this year are;
1. King of Fighters XIV
2. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
3. River City: Tokyo Rumble
4. 7th Dragon III Code: VFD
5. Uppers

I'm gonna wait till December before I start thinking over my top 10 though because there is still a few more games that I'm excited for that come out this year.

It was alright
Better than 2015

Isnt this the same faggot that liked Fallout 4?

2015 & 2016 have been the best years in a while for fighting games at least, and thus for me. the only thing that ruined my fun was the whole MKX fiasco. At least the game is complete now and i will reluctantly drop the needed shekels to get KP2

Sound familiar?

Not really no.

WOAH I WONDER HOW A LITERAL PIECE OF SHIT WITH NOT A SINGLE QUALITY LIKE THAT BECAME GOTY

Macks a faggot though. Or are you seriously going to defend him calling Mafia 3's story good and stating that the way racism is shown in the game is well done?

i think anons gifted him most of his shit

this user is a faggot, but a cool faggot like freddie mercury or david bowie

Im pretty sure he loved the loli

Bowie openly admitted and talked about the fact that he was bisexual whenever he could
Bisexual is just a word for a fag who can't get a man

Not really. I just thought that he was able to sum up my thoughts perfectly on why everybody and their mother was praising Shadow Warrior 2 like the 2nd coming of Christ.

I thought he regretted saying he's a fag because the media ended up focusing only on that instead of his music.

lel nice dying gpu fag

I thought 90-100 was a good fov range for fps, unless you have an ultrawide of triple screen

i hate the bubble effect. i normally stay at around 70 fov

I think nuDoom is objectively the best game this year despite not without flaws. Shadow Warrior 2 has worse gunplay and upgrade mechanics.

man, it really breaks my heart that that episode was so fucking terrible that we now refer to it simply as The Episode. it was never a great show but i really didn't mind it until it really noticeably started pushing a leftist agenda, and it really feels like that episode was the tipping point

nope what does it sound like?
i love the aesthetics of this game and zooming around is fun
great to try before I don't buy

It's alright so far. Feels a bit disjointed though, in that there doesn't seem to be a good flow between stories/missions. Also the bitch in your head is fucking annoying.

Aside from that, looks good and the gameplay is solid. Certainly not GOTY material, but it's not awful. Wang is still a delightful asshole and it's fun to just fuck shit up.

def not GOTY material
lo wang is still lo wang
zoom zoom around the room zoom zoom into enemy zoom zoom cut

hate the cutscenes though
story? what story

Star Fox Zero is the best game I've played this year and I've played quite a few new games.

Didn't enjoy it at first but once I got the controls down it was fun and more importantly: challenging. No new games I've played this year have been the slightest bit challenging.

Burn in hell furry faggot

Do we really need multiple shill threads for Shadow Justice Warrior 2?

How do you think Holla Forums stays afloat?

I was going for the way SJWs claim to want to protect people while doing fuck all to actually do so

There's no good games this year. I actually hate fun. The only games I can even play anymore are autism simulators and I only like them because they're not technically fun.

Why didn't anyone tell me that the original Shadow Warrior was free on steam?

/thread

No, it was taken over and promptly fucked over by Bethesda and they can get away with it because you good goys give them money. Deal with it.

Why would I tell you anything?

I haven't even played SW2 and I have to call you out.

Because we're friends.

lmao no

lul is that the preorder bonus?

holy shit nigger you need to stop snorting amphetamines with your angus good review though 10/10 ign

Do they still take away control of your character every time you melee?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

fuck off faggot

Is the game really pozed?

no, it's just comparatively less racist but no less offensive

This whole fucking thread

Skyline-kun! I thought you left.

No, it's just anons overreacting and being contrarian

Oh no

That profile. Can't stop laughing. How is that even possible. I love you guys, you glorious retards.

granted I haven't finished SW2 yet but I'd have to say that even though the games are obviously very similar, SW2 has a different enough vibe to satisfy variety.
nuDoom had the hell vibe and hardcore music going full tilt which was great. SW2 has an almost psychedelic vibe to it. I think I want to eat some shrooms or something for my next playthrough.

looking it up. I'm waiting for bf1…I love bf…

>bf1…I love bf…

To be fair this nigger gets it. Shadow Warrior 2 is decent, but it's only considered great cause of all the shit we've had this year.

fuck you asshole I like playing video games

bf3 and 4 are 2 very fun multiplayer games.

Kill yourself shill. No one cares about WE WUZ SOULJAZ N SHEIT.

the nigger on the cover is unfortunate. However, if I didn't play the game because of it, that would be a nigger and nigger thinking keeping me from enjoying a game I like. sometimes you have to deal with niggers in this world.

Just pirated the DRM free GOG version:
Might get it, as the price is pretty nice, too.

>Shadow Warrior 2 tries to do emotional scene of dying mentor
Was this intentional or am I giving them too much credit?
The bloom is blinding off this girl's ass for most of the scene.

Spoilered in case you gave any shits about the story. I dunno why the devs would for such a low-brow humor game.

Also, the aesthetics are nice.
I liked those midnight areas with rays of moonlight creeping across the ground.
And these futuristic areas that look like Hard Reset (same team made HR, right?)
Then there's the Japan-themes nature/village areas. There's a huge monster girl statue in the first hub area.
And they really made it piss the rain down hard sometimes, like monsoon rain.

Yeah

Does it have GayNuvo? can I pirate it?

No denuvo. Devs specifically called it out and said that they'd rather risk piracy than use it.

GoG version is DRM free as far as I know, so that's probably your best bet for piracy

wellfuck

the game definitely looks nice
unfortunately many background objects such as chests and items tend to blend in with the background too much, leaving your eyes focused on the minimap instead of the level itself if you want to know where the fuck anything is

Actually, they're doing pretty gud.
40*90k = 3.6 million
and that's only from steam

NEAT.

Wew, doing God's work here user.

Shadow Warrior really isn't that good, it's just a Serious Sam/Painkiller reskin, and neither of those games are really good either.

Yeah but you do need to be actually funny, in which case, they ain't.

And FFS. What the hell does misogynistic mean these days? Anything that refers to women at all in a sexual nature.

What Wang is calling the demon fag out for is literally what SJWs do you nerds

Wait why is Shadow Warrior Boderlands now
what did I miss
what happened

SW2 is such a fucking dissapointment. It has devolved into fucking Borderlands gameplay with shitty damage counters and bullet spongy enemies. Really this ISN'T what people got SW1 for, why the fuck did they change the fucking formula?

Optional, you can disable them
If anything, the enemies are too weak once you get your guns modded out properly
This I can agree with more. The biggest problem with SW2 is the inventory management. You get showered in worthless, shitty mods and there's no way to easily sort or junk them. It's annoying, and hopefully something they plan to fix if they do future updates or expansions.
As it stands, the core gameplay is good, it just needs more content and quality of life improvements.

Are you fucking retarded?

What difficulty are any of you fuckers even playing it on?
No Pain No Gain is rife with bulletsponges despite sticking all kinds of flat damage boosts and melee damage bonuses on my sword, and this game suffers too much from 'what the fuck did just kill me' or 'what did just hit me'

Apparently just making shit elemental and switching is better but take that as a suggestion because it could very well be bullshit, I havent tried it out yet

I'm playing on No Pain No Gain and I'm killing shit fine, though I waited until my second playthrough to shift up.
Screamed NG+ difficulty to me, so I started on Hard.

Stacking crit gives you the most bang for your buck on raw damage.

I have a weapon for every element, although since I'm using Ninja Soul which boosts melee damage but decreases gun damage, having to turn that upgrade on and off the entire time for better damage is a pain too. I'd have a weapon made of melee weapons entirely if many of them didn't have such a shitty base DPS

I'd have to agree. I dropped Dark Souls 3 yet I rolled through game without dying once.

I just found it really ironic and hypocritical that he would say that since he flat out doesn't give a fuck either. As long as he gets paid loads of money he will fuck up anybody in whichever manner he wants without care of the consequences.

He wasn't upset that the demon didn't give a shit about humans, he was pissed that the demon didn't give a shit about humans but kept doing moral grandstands about it

Seems like this is the new trend if they want maximum fanbase. Some fps/mmo/rpg hybrid with LOOT, gotta have LOOT. Oh and gotta let you CONTINUE because god forbid you have to replay a section fully to get it right.

Irony is, nu-doom went and ripped off SW1 to update its franchise, while SW devs wanted some of that mainstream $$.

Fuck these cancer that's trying to get into video games.

nigga more like >115.

I wish I had the energy to install it.

I dunno. I'm having some fun with shadow warrior 2. Mainly to have something to fuck around with inti deathwatch. It's an OK game.

The devs decided to add numbers and shit, from what I have heard they managed to do it much better than Borderlands did.

Being better than Borderlands isn't hard user. You can polish a turd to gleam like the god-damned Milky Way but at the end of the day it's still shit.

the new gal gun is better than shadow warrior 2. westerners forgot how to make good games a long time ago

That's true but since I have only played Borderlands for fifteen minutes before dropping it, I can only say that they look similar.

Quints of truth. Borderlands is so shit even 15 minutes is too much.

Nigga, what the fuck are you smoking? Not that Gal Gun isn't a damn good rail shooter regardless.

its better than shadow warrior 2, deal with it fag

this is why we should gas all weebs

of course you would

actually not, the whole stats thing and lootwhoring is fucking pointless and annoying

this would have been a better game without the "numbers"