The last video game character you played as is going to beat you up. How fucked are you?

The last video game character you played as is going to beat you up. How fucked are you?

I think I could take Reimu in a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Characters/Abilities
variety.com/2016/film/asia/warner-toho-produce-miike-takashi-jojo-1201872165/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP

Hes too busy being stuck in the anal probe qte

Man I cant beat that for shit

OH NO

I think I'll be safe.

hey that's not fucking fair

GG

Well, if he doesn't smear me across the wall with 6k damage bolt he'll just sic his unkillable cops.

Fuck

I think you cannot.

You dead. She'd only hold back because you're human at least.

What if he wasn't human?

Well she'd certainly attack a negro, on account of never seeing one before, assuming it's some sort of mole person.

You might have some problems anons.

Isn't the whole spell card system in touhou essentially magical nerf guns so reimu doesn't accidentally get hurt when out randomly beating people down?

That's only as means to settle disputes that would otherwise threaten the balance of Gensoyko.

It is lethal at whim, or in some cases simply trimmed down so it isn't lethal to the target, barring grievous bodily harm.

They have their powers and latent magical abiltiy in addition to strength, and can kill.

But she'd probably just beat you up or something.

The damage is, but the effects are still in play.
Unless its one of the fighting games, then they are actually punching each other.

I might be able to get him if I ambushed him.

Are touhous actually strong or they're just strong compared to each other?

Holy fuck yes

bylat

Wait, what the fuck am I fighting

Some of them have GER levels of bullshit powers.

The maido is literally a stand in for Dio.

Send help.

Touhou power level arguments usually end badly because they hardly really fight with each other, just use the danmaku system.

I don't want to derail this thread but…
Yes they're fuckhuge strong. Their powers are usually in a conceptual level. For example, the main character has the power of… flying.
This actually means she can fly out of things. She barely uses it but she already figured out she could fly out of reality and become immune to actual harm. Power levels for important characters are usually in that range.

I'll take a guess and say that the "main character" is
A. Just you since nobody is "chosen" as main character
B. Someone in the military trained to destroy landmines. Everyone in the milita has peak physical condition so…
C. The main character is the smiley face. I think you'd win this one.
Why is the last game you played minesweeper? Not that it's bad but

Like reality-warping strong

She got nerfed to moving really fast it looks like timestop.

Is either Dio Brando's bastard child born with his original body in the 1800's or the missing Belmont supposed to be present around order of Ecclesia also in the 1800's which fits with her age of roughly 200 or late 190's.

What is she even going to do?

She has a knife.
It's right there in her hand.

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Characters/Abilities
They're quite strong.

Yeah but she is a depressed hikki, not like she is very fast or strong.

I thought her power was to float out of reality. Which low level usage was teleportation, but high level usage means reality warpers can't do shit to her. Which is why she could beat Remilia's power.

Zenyatta.

I'm pretty fucked.

You're a depressed hikki. Not like you're very fast or strong.

I'm autistic and trying to get fast times in advanced while playing music in the background. It's pretty comfy.

user you don't realize how much shit you're in if Reimu actually were to be after you.
Well there goes my wallet I guess.

Fuck

At least he can shitpost.

He's probably her date!

What. I remember in IN her last word involved paradox knives to create KNIFE LASERS. I don't think you can do that kind of shit by moving very fast.

I could take Billy. Just ambush him while he's getting chemo.

I'm seriously fucked.

Of course, the main problem with 2hu powerlevels is that autists can't read inbetwen the lines when they look at the works, because a good chunk of powerlevels are inherently false or is purposeful comical misinterpretation on the fictional writers part or exaggerated.

Yeah, ZUN's married life is taking a toll, or something.

Is that a mask he's wearing or does he really have a raptor face?

Depends, what do you mean it "looks like" a lazer, because its going really fast?

Yes.

On the very same page she said she doesn't believe in gods in a realm full of them, so she's either retarded or full of shit.
She can bend space as well as speed up time to make wine ferment faster, so you can't chalk it up to just going fast.

It's the past and future trajectory of knives in the present so it can cut it's whole trajectory in an instant. It's straight up time-fuckery.

what said

We're all going to hell for this offtopic shitposting

look who's talking
She also kept quiet about her abilities while she was fighting on the moon and let her opponent assume it was "teleportation". Not to mention how her last dialog with Reimu was also strange. Don't you notice its all a outright lie?
Sakyua can stop time. She just doesn't want her opponents to discover that because it wouldn't really help her.

Are… are you trying to bully me? Which is it? yes it's a mask or yes it's a raptor face?

I can take her on, a woman that spends 100% pf the time sitting down and besides looks like space ships aren't allowed in earth.

Yes, it is.

Okay, I'll level with you. This is what he looks like under the dinosaur

That would make a lot more sense, but I'm certain way too many people are/will take it at face value.

Sakuya is a fucking weirdo. She keeps doing shit like buying broken teacups for Remilia and opening the window to space on a spaceship.

Who ain't a weirdo in Gensyoko? Even anons would probably fit right in just fine.

I thought the joke was that, no matter how powerful, or heinous their crimes actually where. They still come over for tea and bring snacks.

People from the human village, supposedly.

Meiling seems pretty normal.

Griffin from Evolve
I'm fucking dead, considering his main weapon is a fucking harpoon.

I'd like to fit in Remilia. As in sex, not having her eat me

bully

Point taken

Nah she's a weirdo too. She's cool though. She fights dream catfish and isn't scared of anything

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt your feelings, "Jeremy"?

John
Can I call you?

Thats what they want you to think.

Theres usually a catch to sex though, eating you just might be one of them. Maybe she'll be nice and have you donate your blood. (Like you'd have the guts to say "No" to her, least you ain't giving it to Red Cross.)

Nope, shes a weirdo.

If you read the official manga they actually kill youkai. Spell cards rules apply as long as you do not cross a line (For example, do not kill shit inside the village). Reimu even killed a human possessed by a youkai in the manga.

I don't think you will be able to choose your destiny that easily user.

just fuck my soul up, fam

What, on the phone?

How much blood does hanky panky cost? I only have about 5 liters.

user
It's a meme.

Uhhh…well, I guess he'd be a pain in the ass to clean off, whatever the hell he is.

She is the Hero we deserve.

Dang, I just read the one where Kasen brings some really strong liquor, Reimu and Marisa drink is, and when Sanae shows up, they sucker punch her and fly off like laugh cunts.

I should keep reading Wild Horned Hermit.

ZUN does note that you need characters to be belligerent for the story to happen as it does in the games. Don't take the personalities that characters in the games have too seriously, ZUN exaggerates things to the point where they fight each other after a casual conversation.
This also means that Reimu isn't the crimson slasher. Sorry gents.

Cheapest will probably get you hand holding

How embarrassing.

fug

So is answering "yes" to a question like the one you asked.

I'd let her drain me to the last drop.

Lmoa

She's the best.

I will gotacha a lot of bones broken.

Am I the only one that feels like the mangas ruin the theme? I'd rather play the games and pretend the mangas don't exist.

There's a reason why ZUN won't allow an official anime.

That guy that flips the coin in Rhythm Heaven.

Is that the best quality they could muster?

Whenever anything happens she just goes outside to beat the shit out of enough so many people that everything solves itself, and then they drink tea

2hu is a pretty headcanon-strong series. When there's so much stuff that doesn't make any sense then anything can be false or true.

I have guns, so I'll be fine

C'mon gents

Joke's on him, he has shitty health stats

Pretty much

Royally fucked!

It was nice knowing you, user.

Depends on if I can get close enough before he can swing.

First one to hit wins, thanks to how SaS works.
This game is so shitty but I cant stop playing send help

This monster is the another face of Satan.

I'm probably dead.

You are missing the context, that liquor gives you oni-like temperament after drinking it, and also heals your wounds. If the later happens you also become an oni permanently.

Whatever you do, don't let it trick you into reciting that foul incantation.

That's what I do, feel free to revel in that yourself

I can walk in more than four directions, and attack while I'm doing it, so, I think I have a chance.

Probably

With I think even Zun can't be trusted with his offical canon. Since some of the offical mangas go against what each other say. The only iron clad rule is, if it happens in the game, from Touhou 6 and up then its canon.

but I like how they gave Clownpiece her own comic, and she gets three side kicks too from that deal.

I thought it sounded funnier that way.

On one hand, he has a bomb. On the other hand he doesn't know how to aim very well

I don't know you two fags, but I haven't failed an exam in all months in which I did the rabbit thing. Shit's legit.

Well, flower tank was a thing.
Seihou is also a thing.

That's even worse since she's kind of a gold digger.

The definition of their powers just in literal sense puts a few of them to god-like status.
Okuu is a literal nuclear reactor. She was being used as a candlestick for New Hell.

If I remember correctly, Meido said she only carries like 3 knifes on her, and just picks up the ones she threw to throw back at her target again.

You sold your soul to satan. Sooner or later he will come to collect.

Is giant robo a touhou meme now?

I like the faries, but what I wouldn't give to see Clownshit vanish from the canon. Even looking at her makes me mad.

Didn't Sanae's route of Hisotensoku have the Kappa's constructing one?

She's doing her job then. Since her power is to drive people insane.

Are you frustrated?

It was also nice knowing that other user.

But have you fucked the rabbit yet?

Her powers are working!

There is no need to be upset

It actually was one of those giant inflated doll things advertising a spring the kappas made or some retarded shit like that.

Ayy mimafags

She's more like a flying joke, as her name entails, or a mockery of the shit eating burgers that actually like her. Either way, ZUN really dropped the ball with LoLK, the only character worth rescuing from it is Junko, arguably Seiran and/or Dreamcow

Why are intentionally trying to hurt us?

Cry more.

I thought she was pretty funny.

I think so. She went full retard with the mechaboner.

You'd go literally insane if you do. But granted, it would feel fucking amazing and most likely worth it.

The bones constantly feel user, we are always here

Try harder boia

Same

My feeling is too concentrated on my bones, for (you)

So nothings changed.

Damn this thread got hijacked something fierce.

Some user on /monster/ had two lewd dreams about Tewi.

I agree that the characters were a bit disappointing, but I like the fact that Riesen got a starring role.

I'm going literally insane because I haven't.

>level 30 city elf Grey Warden rogue from DA:O

I mean, I wouldn't be here on an imageboard with about 2000 egyptian frog-god worshippers if I wasn't, would I?

Fuck, forgot to highlight the spoiler.

Oh please, nothing more insane than usual headpats and hand-holding

Well, it's good to look at the bright side sometimes

Welp, I'm fucked

Classic Lara (TR2 specifically).

I'll die with an erection.

Considering I was brushing up from not playing it from over a year and having my controller keep trying to do advanced techniques like faux wavedashing and suddenly not reading any inputs without my say so, I'd probably get away without a scratch while Game and Watch or DK or whoever it was SDs. I almost want to make a smash thread or see if 8/v/ has a fight club up still but I know better than to stay up late just to embarrass myself in front of random people on the internet. Embarrass more, I mean.

fuck he knows kung-fu

I liked the additional moon rabbits, but Zun does have a a hardy for the mooners.
You would think they would have shown up if the mangas where canon.

Please stop posting such provocative pictures, this thread is already making me very sexually frustrated.

I can beat up a sniper.

Completely forgot.

Goku Raditz fight.

Probably be the best chance I ever have of beating him. Since no one remembers Dragon Ball. Still pretty fucked.

For me Seiran is just an average character, hell a placeholder if you would. Ringo looks awful for my taste, and is not interesting in the slightest. Doremy is ok, her Dreamcow status being of relative interest. Stage 4 boss was pretty ¿who? Clownpiece has already been discussed. Junko has a sorta interesting background, decent character design and a rockin boss theme. Not a word is needed for Tumblrlazuli

You could fight kid Goku at the very start of Dragon Ball and still get your ass handed to you.

I might be hopelessly yearning for anime girls until I die a wizard, but don't compare me to that autistic gay jew.

I have a theory that ZUN replaced Mima and Marisa with Yuyuko and Youmu, Youmu absorbed the servant part of Marisa, and the modern Marisa the charisma. Yuyuko is a ghost and Mima is an evil spirit, so they are not far apart in that regard, and they are very similar in appearance and power.
At some point in PC98 canon Marisa said "Nobody can defeat Mima", then in IN Extra Youmu says the exact same line but with Yuyuko. The servant relationship Youmu has with Yuyuko is very similar to the relationship between old Marisa and Mima, since in both cases they admire them greatly.
ZUN also seems to have replaced a bunch of other characters, like Orange and Meiling, Yumemi/Chiyuri with Renko/Maribel, others made almost as is like Yuuka or Alice, so it is not crazy to think he did less obvious replacements with other characters.
I'm not saying that Mima doesn't exist anymore, just that he got other characters to fit that role.

Yuyuko's personality compared to Mima's leaves much to be desired.

Probably because Junko had an actual motive, and was willing to kill for it. Depending on how you view Hot Topic Chan. She was was ether an enabler, or wanted the souls of the mooners who spit in her face for being unable to die from old age.

If Hecatia gets in my face, I'm gonna make sure she changes into something not Hot Topic.

i'm pretty fucked

Sounds kind of solid, yet Yuyuko and Mima's personalities seem to differ quite a bit. I myself tend to gravitate towards the Makai theory. For me Mima was the one that beat Shinki, and since after beating Lolice she decided that becoming a goddess herself could be a good deal, she moved in to Makai, leaving her servant with the mission of constantly improving her power.

Yeah, thats true. He was already bullet proof, and car running over proof.

Reimu destined to and will gas the yokai. There's no way you can beat her, maybe if you had the power to honk honk but otherwise it's impossible.

Let her come, I got more than she can take

OP here. I am black and I was taught Akimbo by my dad. I say again: I can take her in a fight.

Nigger always dies first.

You couldn't even survive a game of soccer with her.

Think I'll be fine, I play him as like Clint Eastwood who only purges the guilty, while quoting "Make my day, heathen"

I don't try to look at it in a "Story-wise connect the dots" way too much because in the end ZUN creates characters to fit a role, and then tries to make them fit in the world. That's how he thinks, he made Youmu because he wanted a character to throw at different problems. Then he realized how hard it was to write Youmu so he made Sanae, which is pretty much Extrovert Science Reimu, much easier to write.

Dude, she will definitely take you for a youkai, black = evil in gensokyo, you are a dead nigga.

REMOVE YOUKAI remove youkai

I said they'd beat you up you sperglords, not kill you

I will win with no concession points to her side.

Nigga you can't kimbobo what you can't catch nigga, yous a dead muhfugga.

Good thing my skin is dark brown and not black, dumbass.

I would attempt to run away, but he is probably in peak physical condition and will just run me down despite wearing all that armor.

RIP either way.

Yo hol up
*smacks lips*
yu sayin
*steals bicycle*
we sum finna
*collects welfare*
yukai n shit?

What are you babbling about?

I'm pretty sure you could just bribe her and she'll go away.

Challenge him to a fist duel, he has to accept. He probably still kick you ass though.

Reimu is too lazy to even so much as tend to her shrine, much less go shopping. It wouldn't work.

I wonder if that mindset will get us anywhere now that 2hu is actually a popular franchise. But hell, I'll take headcannon over the manga. Though that begs the question as to why he wouldn't just bring the characters back, and instead added replacements. He basically brought Alice and Yuuka, and the character rights shtick was just a rumor.

what chu talkin like a honkey for nigga? Yu sayin yous aint a brotha? Yu sum finna poser n shit?

Im more worried if ZUN decides to sell the movie rights to a western movie studio. Hell Warner Brothers are already making a JoJo movie.

you so ded

My endgame character from fallout 4

She has deadeye aim with a host of fuck your shit weaponry, qt as fuck so she could probably seduce me and kill me off guard, stealthy all black formfitting armor, an army of fucking robot soldiers /clang/ would die for, and a huge array of power armor.

I'm FUCKED

What the fuck is wrong with my feeling today, quoting the wrong guy. For you

You don't even know how to use greentext correctly? Are you ACTUALLY a nigger?

Not really. Reimu is my waifu so she will go easy on me, and she will cuddle with my bloody, broken body even if I lost.

The games weren't even brought outside Japan, he has just started jewing it out with Sony. I think we'd get an official anime before anything of that sort.
Citation needed

Kill yourself tumblr

The manga is shit compared to the games lad, and the original media is what matters. One does not have to be from anywhere to realize this

Reimu only shows mercy to humans. You are shit out of luck, nigger. Why are you role-playing a nigger on Holla Forums? Is it some kind of fetish thing?

variety.com/2016/film/asia/warner-toho-produce-miike-takashi-jojo-1201872165/

I must admit I was legitimately worried for a second

Do you want a pic of my hand or something?

I'm black, dude.

Nice edge pally. Do you want me to slice you a piece of pie with it?

Im gonna need a translation of the first pic.

Nah, Reimu would rather be friends with Koko the gorilla.

That doesn't change that the mangas are canon, you can't just omit parts of the established canon because you don't like them, because that'd be FANON.

Not to mention that the printworks like Grimoire of Marisa and Symposium of Post-mysticism are fucking masterpieces which give us some actual infos on many things

It's already happening. She visits me every day in my dreams. She motivates me to be the best I can be. She's why I have a good job with Bae and started lifting. She is my light.

Let him have his cuckold fantasies a bit longer. If we stop responding he will grow bored of pretending and leave.

Post a timestamped picture of your hand then. Oh wait, you won't. And even if you did, you would have proven that you are a nigger. It's lose/lose for you.

You aren't making much sense bud.

How does that not make sense? You post a picture of your hand.
If it's a nigger hand, then you, the person said hand is attached to is proven to be a nigger. I notice that you didn't post a picture with your post. Wonder why.

ZUN doesn't even write them lad, he just gave the ok to someone who wanted to publish them. The only thing that is reasonable to consider canon are the main games, which are the original and intended medium and the ones where ZUN takes a direct part in.
Think WH40K lore, there is the main lore that came from the authors of the franchise, then there is all the Black Library shit and the mess that are the Codexes, that tend to contradict themselves.

No need to be upset faggot, I'm not Holla Forums. You should also stop taking the bait from the other fag.

I don't know, but he stopped bringing characters back, so it is safe to assume he replaced those with others to fit the same role, because he needs those roles to write something. Mima is way too important from Reimu perspective to not bring it over after ten fucking games plus fightans, spin-offs, manga and other stuff.

I personally really like the printworks, Silent Sinner in Blue was enjoyable. I just can't take Aki*Eda putting the same fucking face on every single character. She should be grateful most 2hus have hats or else I wouldn't be able to tell each other apart.

Pretty sure I'm going to get a armored bitch slap that way.

Could try bribing him with Kokou tho…

I just played my main in Guild Wars 2.

Trust no one, not even yourself.

My condolences.

She'd wreck my shit. Especially with her husband Gregor constantly near.

It's still a strange point, if his characters were solely based on role there wouldn't be as many, and there wouldn't be a need to replace characters that already had their roles, only add them.

Here you are friend. EXIF data and all.

Sorry, but it is hard to tell who is serious sometimes. A lot of people here are very stupid as evidenced by the repetitive template posts, AAA garbage posts like Overwatch, Holla Forums bait, and off-topic shitposting. I'm honestly revolted that this thread got replies.

In this case that's literally the same as approving of them as canon, for anything else there are the countless doujins where people make whatever the fuck they want.

Also, the printworks I've mentioned ARE written by ZUN, albeit he got help by other people for the artworks in them

Panel 1

Panel 2

Panel 3:

Panel 4:

lmao

Have some self respect.

I'm sorry that you feel that way, user. Keep having fun playing your GRR DARK AND GRITTY brodude manshoots, though.

Also

fuck that im gonna pet his doggo

ZUN is pretty loose with the cannon, he doesn't really care for it I'd say, so the mangaka running around doing whatever is not strange. The only works that could be considered canon (albeit in it's main topics) are as you mentioned, SSiB and GoM, the first one introduced us to the moonbitches, and everyone agrees they exist and are stupidly powerful, and the last one is just a list of spellcards. Other works like the Fairy mangas and some of the old hermit could be considered at best doubtful, though the existance of Kasen gives more credibility to the latter. What I mean is, the actual cannon is the one in the games, and if it doesn't appear on them it is doubtful. SSiB and the moon people was confirmed by the Eintei rejects, and Kasen has been approved through Ulil. It is only natural to be skeptic of a collection of side works if they are not even mentioned in the main series. No one really doubts GoM though, since it's almost inconsecuential

GRR MEMES

That's right
your innocent and precious white image board is knees deep in brown people
you are the cuck

Would you be my bitchboy?

Jokes on you, I hate this place.

It's hard to want to be something that I already am.

No, but thanks.

I'm gonna fuck my villager's boy's hole.

Transgenderism doesn't count lad, were you born with a pee-pee or not?

I'm glad they are being proven wrong.

Reading comprehension, user.

No. I wasn't. Not that it really matters, now does it?

I'm quite straight. I just like manly men.

yer a cheeky cunt m8

Except Robin is a grown woman, not a little girl.
Being with cute little girls, being a little girl, both are appealing to me

If a magical wizard offered to let you become Madoka, would you do it?

That's a pretty dumb thing to say. How do you mention anything of significance in the main games if most dialogue is just silly banter between the characters? I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but that's just the nature of the game. ZUN will rarely go out of his way to give background information through the games, because the game focuses on danmaku. That's why he's giving us the mangas and printworks.
All the official mangas and printworks are just as canon as the games, and the existance of Great Fairy War and Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom is solid proof for that, since the events of these 2 games would have never happened if it wasn't for the Three Fairy manga and SSiB.

It's wonderful when you can have both.

What if it was some sort of Megaman like scenario, where you absorbed their cuteness by defeating them using your dick?

You are thinking of shit like Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth, those are not written by ZUN, they are not considered canon. But the other ones are, some of them are just stories written by him with almost no drawings.

Well some characters appear only once, they don't really have a purpose if they are not recurring. It wouldn't have much sense for the same characters to appear over and over in places they don't belong.
On the other hand, take Clownpiece for example, he added her as a fairy so he could later continue the fairy series. She is stupidly powerful to be a fairy, but she is, even if she is from Hell.

You are also missing Cage in Lunatic Runagate and Curiosities of Lotus Asia. Both are almost pure text. The games are also cryptic as fuck with the dialogue, it's hard to tell exactly what's going on sometimes. The printworks fill the gaps between the incidents, you can see what's happening in gensokyo when shit isn't going down, and some clarifications on what really happened in the games.

He hung out with MOOT guys. Dos that make you hate him?

Stop

Woman or not, you'll get the same treatment from me. Yet it is pretty rude claiming to be one and not showing any proof of it

And eventually turn into a witch? No thanks

The very fact that ZUN doesn't give a fuck about putting any tangible background in the game or the manuals is what makes 2hu cannon loose. Just going around considering every derivative to be cannon is dumb, just take the example of WH40K I just gave you. Iirc the three fairies came ofter 12.8 didn't they?

That sounds like a pretty neat game idea

How much ZUN writes of them is the matter, he is known for being uncaring for the actual lore of the series, as long as he can keep drawing patterns and making music
Except Mima appeared not only once but four times in the first 5 games
That's why it is best to take everything with a grain of salt, like all side stories of any franchise. Even if ZUN wasn't drunk when doing those there are a few things that just border on ridiculous or don't add up, hence why everyone just rolls with the basics. Nobody will doubt the existence of the moonbitches, yet aside from the main characteristics it's something you shouldn't take for granted

I never knew when that happened, it could very well explain his recent jewery

It was acceptable at the time.
but he probably just thought it was another Otaku baka ganji, and was probably most likely drunk at the time. Wasn't that ways back?

I think 12.8 came out because of the three fairies of light.

I still have to try him. The last time I played Smite, I used the "Roman Tackle Queen".

So, he just make shit up as he develop new games and people go crazy over the speculations. To be honest, it's a great strategy to build a loyal fanbase. It worked with touhou, FNAF, and, to an extent, even Minecraft.

Never have idols dude. They are just people, they can commit mistakes. What matters is how he handle 2hu.
And to be honest, probably it's easier to be with these people if you are not a fan of them.

That's old shit, like 2011 type stuff, remember ZUN hangs out alot in anime expos/doujin conventions.

Also, he doesn't develop the fighting games, he only vetoes them as canon then makes a few music tracks for them. Frontier was in charge of the whole ULiL port, and the other NISA ports are just fangames as well.

Which one of you is brave enough to drink more than ZUN?

Drink more of what? Japanese piss water beer?

Yes, very. But i hate m00t's mutt mug even more, grrrrrr

It was only 5 years ago.

I always thought it was the other way around actually, kind of like what's going on with the clownpiece and DDC musician mangas

That would explain some of it. ZUN is indeed only worried about making music to go with a game, that was his original goal back in the PC98 era too

Yes.

He was probably too drunk to remember anything he said anways.

I wonder how many people here are actually good at the Touhou games..

I'll be fine. I'll fight him, lose, but win his respect and he'll take me under his wing and teach me the ways of driving really really fast. I'll take the F1 world by storm, winning races and the respect of other drivers. Then years later he'll unveil the car he had been developing in secret but it's too fast and I'll have to stop him when he goes mad with power.

No they didn't. The first Fairy manga was published sometime in 2008

And the example of WH40K doesn't work here because the people behind WH40k are a big company trying to make many while ZUN is just 1 person who could have sold out to the big anime industry years ago, but he cares too much to do it. As far as I'm concerned ZUN could commision someone to draw a single page of Reimu dying, as long as ZUN approves of it it's gonna be canon no matter how much you and many other people would dislike it. We have no power here whats canon and what is not, only ZUN does

Stop talking out of your ass

Beat most of em on hard myself

it has been two years since we moved out of that rotting cesspool, yet little has changed, has it?

wtf i hate ZUN now

Being honest for a second, that makes you pretty cool. I can only do well on normal at best.

How do you fair on lunatic?

Yes, that's why she had to be replaced. That's my point, you are either a mechanism for ZUN or you are yet another background character.
Some of the characters from PC98 were important for ZUN so he replaced them or took them over as they were. The reason ZUN didn't just put Mima is probably because it didn't fit well with the spell card rules, considering that bitch was all over the place making trouble. He also doesn't want to erase the past completely, so he backpedals/damagecontrols his way in and hopes nobody notices.
When asked, he said if PC98 contradicts Modern 2hu then take what Modern 2hu says, that screams replacement to me.

I managed to beat some of them in Hard. 2hu is big on the Simon says bullshit of shmups, it breaks my patience.

Why isn't Marisa the bad guy anymore like in the PC 98 games? Those are the only ones I've played tbh.

Oooohhh thats my favorite! Do you get to fight each other like The Matrix?

If I lifted I could probably take him, but I don't, so good fight my ass.

First of all, what a cuck. Secondly, ZUN would have to draw the page himself and with his own words tell us that Reimu died for us to believe it, and even then it would show up in the games. That's the beauty of it, anything important of the cannon will show itself in the games, hence why we consider that to be the actual cannon rather than side stories made by someone else with his approval, when he himself isn't conveying us this information. And regarding he caring about it, the fact that he just wanted a game to make music, and things like what said shows he doesn't really care as much as you think.

I die too much to be bothered completing it, I just dropped it for my sake

He is doing an awful job if that's actually his plan. Also, he made Yuuka and Alice fit with the spellcard rules, no reason why Mima wouldn't be able to adapt, especially since the later PC98 games showed her losing some of that raging malice and just fucking around in the shrine like Suika. And that connection you make with characters being important so they are replaced seems odd, why replace them if they are important in the first place

How do you fight? Do you have a specific style? You could maybe take him down if you're swift enough by shifting his body weight. Fighting is about reaction time and precision more than strength.

Dude, I'm like skinnyfat, and this is a motherfucker that runs around wearing kevlar body armor and carrying a machine gun with a bag of gold ingots on his back. Not gonna happen.

So I'm basically fighting a gorilla that can jump like 10ft straight up, and kills giant sentient crocodiles? Yeah, it's over

I'm skinnyfat too and I took down a guy who was bigger than me because he was slow as fuck. Have more confidence in yourself bro.

Pro-tip: Easy, quick way to win a fight is a rabbit punch. Overconfident males will expose their neck. Punch it as hard as you can, preferably with your knuckles protruding slightly, and it'll neutralize him faster than a crotchshot.

Also when a dude punches, his leg closest to you will lose tensile strength in his burstus near his knee cap. This is your opportunity to go around his punch and kick him in that weakspot. This will knock him off balance and you can start wailing on him.

These 2 things are not mutually exclusive, just because he originally just wanted to make games and music doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the backgrounds and lore at all.

Do you think someone who doesn't care about the lore of his own games would write entire books and mangas about them?

But let's just assume for a moment that you are right and that he really doesn't care about the hundreds of pages of non-game content that he personally wrote and approved of.
Even in this case his mere approval would make them as canon as any of the games and no shitty "headcanon" of yours can change that.
YOU don't get to decide what's canon or not, only he does

You have a gun. That's equal self defense.

He probably thought some of his designs/writings were amateurish and wanted to start from scratch. He took some from PC98, but others got replaced.
Look, I know you are a Mimafag I respect you, I also think Mima is a cool character, but it seems obvious to me he just wants to leave PC98 behind. She may come back in some other form, but the purpose she had in the PC98 world was fulfilled by another character in the Windows games.

Fuck you

I almost beat touhou 6 on easy

First, what a cuck. Second, you ignored what the other user said too, but aside from that, the very fact that he hasn't handled the PC98/Modern Era clash completely shows how loose the cannon is to him. You are going around assuming he personally wrote ALL of the side works, which is a lie, and even then he is known for doing these things leisurely, mostly drunk. If the cannon was as tight as you think it to be there wouldn't be this much of a debate about what is cannon and what is not, you think? So it is reasonable to doubt what the sideworks said, considering all these factors. I point to WH40K again, because even if it was a company the one that did it, there is still more than one person aside from ZUN doing all the side material

I am not saying this as a boneanon, it's because that reasoning genuinely puzzles me. That replacing theory has some holes that need to be patched up, if he really wanted to leave PC98 behind he would have disproved everything about it, the dialogue from Alice and Yuuka knowing the protagonists wouldn't exist at all.

Well from what I understand, the PC-98 series was made while he was part of a company. Since he left and started on the Windows series alone, he can't take everything with him due to copyright or whatever.

I almost managed to beat touhou 6 on normal

I know of that rumor, which seems pretty strange considering all his PC98 works appear as made by ZUNsoft. Even then, he could bring back Alice and Yuuka, it'd be strange that he lacked the rights to some of those characters, considering they haven't appeared in any game besides 2hu

He also has a gun though

We can't even tell for sure just how much say ZUN had in the mangas, but seeing how whole games are based around them we can assume that he had firm control over the story.

Have you looked at the other non-official work the 3 Fairy manga artists have done? It's smut that would never get ZUNs approval. And just because he's disregarding PC-98 doesn't mean that we can make these kind of assumptions about his stance on story in general. There's plenty of proof that he does infact care a lot about story, no matter how butthurt you are about PC-98. Maybe if you had actually read all the printworks and their afterwords you'd realize that.

I never said he wrote all of them, it's pretty clear that he didn't personally write the Inaba comics for example, but that doesn't change the fact that he personally wrote hundreds of pages worth of lore with stuff like Curiosities of Lotus Asia,Perfect Memento in Strict Sense,The Grimoire of Marisa,Symposium of Post-mysticism. Again, with the mangas we can't be a hundred percent sure how much influence he had on them, but all hints point towards strict regulations by him, otherwise the mangas would be filled with bikkini scenes

I'm pretty well fucked I suppose.

I remember Moot bullying /jp/ with these pictures.

To be fair, Moot bullied /jp/ with his mere existence

They deserved it.

I can't even imagine this being a fetish.

Touhoufags ruin everything, including their own franchise to the point that you can't talk about it in earnest without some /jp/ or /2hu/ autist imagespamming and derailing the thread because they don't like the canon.

Can't stop won't stop. Deal.

I don't have to prove shit to you. Believe me or don't.

It could be worse, like the kind of people you meet outside of imageboards.
That's why I usually avoid talking about touhou with people

Shit.

Its amazing how much in denial they are sbout how cancerous they are.

Can she also gravitate bullets back to me?
If yes, I'm fucked.

welp, i'd better go write my will

An interesting thing I've found with Touhous past 12 is that I've all hated them in some way, and I had the same issues with her at some point.

I got over it.

Fuck the Taoist class however, amoral ambiguous is not possible for humans or Youkai for things far worse.

a 400 pound nigga who was in the army with nothing to lose

i guess its what i deserve for playing such a shit game

I hope you didn't buy it.

But I'm a fat loser. Subject Delta would probably smack me once with his drill and nearly kill me. After that, he could set one of his little tornadoes near me and I would probably keel over.

I would let her win, so that she could nurse me back to health.

Oh shit.

you're on Holla Forums and you're implying a lawfag wouldn't consider you guilty?
you are fucked

No to mention that most people here are objectively bad people, or at the very least huge assholes. He'd probably deserve it by the standards of anyone who doesn't come here.

Manhunt, so James Earl Cash. Fuck this

A wing diver
Yeah RIP

If she tried to hit me, I would hug her, hold her hands and make her happy.

I would take her shoes off and lick and kick her stinky girl feet

kiss

Well shit.

You are a just a shitty powerless human
If you got her from behind with a gun MAYBE you could stand a minor chance, but she would probably have a barrier up all times

I just hope these boomerangs don't dismember all my limbs

Oh well

Two limp-wristed sisses trying to fight each other.
Sounds about right.

Don't forget that one time he punched the fucking moon down to Earth.

Depends on the stage of the game.

If it's the beginning, when he has nothing but a pickax and no armor and dies from being bitten on the ankle by a dog-sized alien, I can probably take him.

If it's the endgame when he's got an Iron Man suit, hundreds of flying robots minions that shoot laser beams, a combat shotgun and a flamethrower, and capsules of poison gas… me plus the entire army of small countries would be fucked.

I think I've got this.

This thread got derailed hard. opps.

I think fluff text stated all monster hunters are decedents from super soldiers, which is why they don't take fall damage, and can carry shit 10 times their size.

Also, why they can hunt monsters. So pretty fucked.